[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sinful Knight, Part 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 5

File: Sinful Knight RP Pic 2.jpg (179KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sinful Knight RP Pic 2.jpg
179KB, 900x900px
You are Knight Farren, a once great hero who has been by his fear of bring forgotten. You are seduced into doing horrible and atrocious acts by Sin, the embodiment of everything that is wrong with you, and are now on the quest to seek immortality. Sin has told you that there is a wizard in a bog called the Nevergorge, who has discovered the secret to immortality; Lichdom. Now, you are on the mountain path on the way to the Nevergorge, and you are under attack by an unknown enemy and his undead minions.
>>
Sinful Knight, Part 1: >>1398923
>>
Where we left off...

"Not really. It's not like your undead soldiers put up a fight worthy of being 'proud' of, more like a hardy pest." You hear an angry grunt. "I would like to see you raise better dead. I spent years perfecting the Raise Dead Formula, and I shall not be insulted by the likes of a meat-headed jock such as you!" Sin snickers as she hears the two of you argue. "You two are cute when you're mad at each other!"

>"Oh please, I perfected raising the dead years ago."

>"I've seen much better undead in my day."

>"Aww, did I hurt your precious feelings?"

>"Whatever, I apologize. Now come on out so we can talk about this like adults."

>Write in
>>
>>1407826
IVE SEEN MUCH BETTER UNDEAD BACK IN MY DAY. WHEN I WAS CHILD I SLEW UNDEAD THRICE AS STRONG AS THIS WITH HAND TIED BEHIND BY BACK AND SKIPPING.
*cue long rambling monolog about how great we are anbd how the undead we used to fight BACK IN OUR DAY was way stronger and better than this
>>
>>1407826
>"It doesn't take a carpenter to tell when a chair's about to fall apart, you idiot."
>"If your precious minions can be stopped by something as base as simple bodily destruction, then what's the point in them being undead at all? Far better to have servants with actual brains to use."
>"Now, I note that the only reason I had to pointlessly smash your pointless minions was because you decided to set them on me in what seems an equally pointless attempt to stroke your ego. Instead, why don't you stop that, come out and let us talk like adults?"
>>
"It doesn't take a carpenter to tell when a chair's about to fall apart, you idiot. If your precious minions can be stopped by something as base as simple bodily destruction, then what's the point in them being undead at all? Far better to have servants with actual brains to use. Now I note that the only reason I had to pointlessly smash your pointless minions was because you decided to set them on me in what seems an equally pointless attempt to stroke your ego. Instead, why don't you stop that, come out and let us talk like adults?" The man growls angrily from wherever he is. "A chair about to fall apart, hm? I'll show you a god damn masterpiece!!" The undead all start screaming horribly, as the mist starts dragging their bodies together. Limbs begin flying off, pieces of them or torn and molded into place, as the undead corpses begin to form up into a much large, single abomination. What is created is a large undead monstrosity, about three times as well as you, and made up of multiple body parts. It has two main arms and two main legs, but random smaller limbs stick out of it, writhing and twisting painfully. "Behold, my strongest creation!"

>"This is the best you can do? You leave much to be desired."

>Rush forward and smash the undead monster's leg in, trying to immediately cripple it.

>Throw your hammer at its head, trying to take it out as quickly as possible.

>Hold up your shield and wait for an attack.

>Run away!

>Write in
>>
>>1407879
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE REPLACED YOUR ADVANTAGES OF NUMBERS AND HAVING ME SURROUNDED WITH THE DISADVANTAGE OF A OVERLY LARGE AND UNWEILDY STITCHED TOGETHER FLESHY THING.
*target the legs
>>
>>1407885
This. Oh look you made the fight easier I hope your proud of yourself.
>>
"CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE REPLACED YOUR ADVANTAGES OF NUMBERS AND HAVING ME SURROUNDED WITH THE DISADVANTAGE OF A OVERLY LARGE AND UNWEILDY STITCHED TOGETHER FLESHY THING." You rush forward and smash your hammer into the behemoth's leg. However, you don't even reach the bone, as the monster looks down at you pitifully. It kicks you and sends you flying backwards cracking your armor slightly. You hear the necromancer laugh maniacally. "You fool! A hammer shall do no good, when my creation's flesh is thicker than your weapon!" The wound you dealt to it quickly regenerates as the monster begins stepping towards you. Sin lazily sits on the behemoth's shoulder, looking at you in wonder. "Hmm... I wonder how you'll get past this one?"

>Try another attack to its legs, figuring you just didn't hit hard enough.

>Go on the defensive and try and review everything you know about the behemoth.

>Run for it

>Write in
>>
>>1407903
NEW PLAN, IGNORE SLOW FAT ZOMBIE GO SMASH SQUISHY NECROMANCER
>>
You don't know where the Necromancer is
>>
>>1407920
GO ON DEFENSE, TRY TO FIND ITS WEAKPOINT
>>
>>1407903
>>1407927
No it dosnt have a weakpoint and it's made of flesh. And it's slow as fuck. Let's use our ears find that necromancer. Or just set the corpse pile on fire. It's made of dry rags and dry people very flammable.
>>
>>1407931
GOOD POINT. WE SHALL FIND THE NECROMANCER THEN CRUSH HIS SQUISHY FORM
>>
>>1407920
If he's shouting at us we have a general direction.
>>
Baron has a firestarter kit that you used for a campfire last night. You still cannot find the necromancer, and it appears that he's using some sort of projection magic to let you hear his voice.
>>
>>1407903
>"It's big. Ergo, it's slow. I get past it by walking."
>"Now just stay there for a moment while I go get a trebuchet. Or, try to follow me, I guess?"
>"Actually, forget the trebuchet, I have better things to do."

Oil and fire would probably work too, for that matter. Or a large pit. Or a large boulder.
>>
So what's the plan?
>>
>>1407940
While it's being a slow fuck let's just casually gather some fire starting materials and then start alittle fire pit then set a stick on fire then set the beast one fire. Let's be really casual about it to taunt the shit out of that necro.
>>
Your firestarter kit is on Baron. You sprint back to your horse while the behemoth is right on your tail, and only barely manage to grab your kit before the monstrosity grabs you and lifts you up. It begins crushing you in its massive hand, but your armor is buying you some time. Your firestarter kit is still in your hand, but you can't use it while you're being crushed. You hear the necromancer's laughter enshrouding you as your armor begins to break under the stress. Sin sits on the monster's wrist, drumming her fingers. "You know, this necromancer seems to be weak to monolouging and idle chatter. Perhaps you could use that to his advantage and try to free yourself?"

>Struggle as hard as you can.

>Try and lift up your legs and use them to pry open the undead monster's grip on you.

>Talk to the necromancer and convince him to let you go (What do you say?).

>Write in
>>
>>1407985
WHILE TRYING TO FREE OURSELVES BEGIN A LONG TAUNTING AND RAMBLING MONOLOG ABOUT WEVE HAD WORSE AND WE USED TO FIGHT UNDEAD 5 TIMES AS BIG AND THRICE AS STRONG
>>
>>1407996
Ill support
>>
File: Sinful Knight RP Pic 3.jpg (230KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sinful Knight RP Pic 3.jpg
230KB, 1440x900px
You attempt to free yourself from the behemoth's grip, struggling fiercely. "Are you kidding me? I've fought through legions of undead, demons, and monsters, and you think I'm going to be ended like this? Don't make me laugh, you silly mage. You're pathetic, and your creations are pathetic." You hear the necromancer scream furiously, your speaking causing him to lose focus. "LISTEN HERE, YOU NEANDERTHAL," he shouts, unable to contain his rage, "I have spent years perfecting this formula, hours upon hours of every day working on the potion, finding subjects to test on, disposing of failures. How dare you piddle upon all of my hard work?!" As the necromancer loses focus, the grip of the monster loosens, and you are able to use your firestarter kit. Even a small flame is enough to make the monstrosity's hand start to catch fire. It drops you, just as its arm suddenly bursts into flames, causing it to grab its arm and tear it off, throwing it into the lake below the cliff. The necromancer is too shocked for words, and you take note; the necromancer's blue mist is VERY flammable.

>Brag about your cunning move

>Don't give the monster pause for thought, and try and get in for a second strike

>Try and run past the monster

>Write in
>>
>>1408061
WE MAY BE PROUD BUT WE ARNT STUPID. GO IN FOR ANOTHER STRIKE
>>
>>1408070
This time with the claw, it penetrates deeper and we could climb up to the head.
>>
You swiftly move forward, not giving the behemoth a chance to breath. You smash your Lucerne Hammer into it's leg, using the claw side to hoist yourself up. Multiple smaller arms begin punching you and grabbing you as you go up, but as you get onto it's back, where it cannot reach you, you manage to pull out your firestarter and light a small flame, causing the monstrosity's back to catch fire. An arm punches you in the face and causes you to fly backwards, rolling off of the cliff. You manage to grab the edge of the pathway, and now you are hanging over a three hundred foot drop. The monster screams horrible and tries to tear out the burning flesh, but only causes its other hand to catch fire. Soon enough, the undead monster is up in flames, writhing and flailing about, desperately trying to put out the flames. Eventually, it falls to its knees and collapses as the mist burns out, and the monster just turns into a pile of burning corpses.

>Hoist yourself up.

>Praise yourself accordingly.

>Write in
>>
>>1408070
Yeah we can endlessly monologue our selves to death when were a vampire

>>1408157
>hoist ourselves up
"Have any more tricks up your sleeve necromancer. I'm enjoying this brawl.
>>
>>1408157
>Hoist yourself up.
Make sure to dust off.
>>
You hoist yourself up from the Cliffside. The corpses reek as they burn. Sin sidles up next to you, smiling. "Good job. That guy never stood a chance. Speaking of which..." You see a man on the road, on his knees. He's wearing a dark robe with blue outlines, which well compliment his dark gray hair and beard. He stands up, tears running down his face. "It's gone... all my work... it's all gone..." He weeps at the pile of burning corpses, shuddering and sobbing with grief. Sin smiles. "His pain gives me satisfaction. But I think we both know what you have to do now." You suddenly realize that your hammer is in your hands.

>Put this man out of his misery. An honorable end is what he deserves.

>Kick him down and step on his chest, gloating about your accomplishments before smashing his skull in.

>Spare him. He's not even worth killing.

>Spare him. Give him a second chance at life.

>Write in
>>
>>1408178
ALL MOCKING ASIDE YOUR CREATIONS FOUGHT ADMIRABLY. HAVING DONE YOU THE HONOR OF ALLOWING YOU TO FIGHT ME I WILL DO YOU THE HONOR OF LETTING YOU LIVE. SHOULD I PASS THIS WAY AGAIN I INSIST YOU WILL HAVE BECOME STRONGER AS I WILL HAVE. WHO KNOWS YOU MIGHT DO THE IMPOSSIBLE AND DEFEAT MY GLORIOUS SELF BUT I DOUBT IT
>>
>>1408178
"Next time make a better bloody corpse. Fun fight though."

Then just leave, we still have some life burning in us.
>>
>>1408178
>>1408198
>>1408199

Let's invite him along get a adventuring party going and learn some necromancy while we teach him how to be buff. I say we do
>>1408198
But invite him to travel with us
>>
>>1408212
Nah thats lame. Dont think we can really justify that.
>>
>>1408226
Teach me necromancy or ill bash your skull in?
>>
>>1408232
Mabye. I dunno, we can learn that later though.
>>
>>1408248
Let's at least ask him how to become a vampire
>>
>>1408251
Good point.

>>1408178
Ask him how to become a vampire while we're at it. Thank him and wish him good luck if he obliges.
>>
>>1408254
Support
>>
>>1408254
I SUPPORT THIS! LICHDOM IS FOR WIZARDS WE ARE A KNIGHT THUS VAMPIRISM IS THE WAY TO GO
>>
You step up to the broken man, weeping at his work. You place the head of your hammer up to his temple, and make a few threatening practice swings, as if you were playing a golf game. "So then, my dear necromancer," you say, admiring the burning corpse pile you have created, "I happen to be searching for a greater source of power. Vampirism, to be more specific. And since you are a necromancer, then you must know how one would achieve that, correct?" The necromancer's eyes widen at the mention of Vampirism. "You can't possibly... you have no idea what you're getting yourself into... the entire country will hunt you down, you'll be the first vampire to have appeared in centuries!" You make another practice swing, this time only inches from his head. "I won't ask again."
"Fine! Vampires died out ages ago. But there's said to be a forgotten temple in the Nevergorge that houses a Vampiric artifact. It's been locked away by the ancients for centuries, so that Vampirism could never spread again." You smile, and heft your hammer over your shoulder. "Thanks, pal. You've been a real help."

>Kill him

>Spare him

>Ask him more questions

>Write in
>>
>>1408292
So sense you know so much what are all the pros and cons of vamprism.

>spare him
>>
>>1408292
GUESS WHOSE COMING ALONG ON OUR ADVENTURE TO GAIN POWER AND GLORY AS BREAK SOCIALITAL TABOO'S? ITS YOU .
NOW LET US MOVE FOR GLORY AND VICTORY AND NECROMATIC SOURCES OF ABSOLUTE POWER!
>>
So leave him or bring him along?
>>
>>1408330
BRING HIM ALONG!
>>
>>1408330
Nah. Let him be I say. No real in character reason too. Its a bit too anime
>>
Leave him
>>
>>1408356
We're going for mimicking dio we can be as anime as we want
>>1408339
Yes let us take him with us
>>
We're still split on the issue. WE NEED A TIE BREAKER. Follow up question, do you have a set of luxurious, blonde, parasitic hair?
>>
>>1408392
I think we would look good in the hair.
>>
>>1408392
NO, JUST BECAUSE WE WANT TO KEEP THE NECROMANCER DOES NOT MAKE THIS NOW ANIME. WE KEEP HIM BECAUSE WE HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO BECOME A VAMPIRE OR HOW VAMPIRISM WORKS. HAVING A SQUISHY CASTY MINION THAT KNOWS STUFF WE NEED TO KNOW IS A GOOD IDEA
>>
>>1408421
He can be our strange small Chinese man slave like Dio's
>>
I don't even remember that guy's name. Anyone wanna change their mind on the issue, so we can resolve the tie breaker?
>>
>>1408437
CAN WE COMPROMISE IN THAT WE KEEP HIM BUT PROMISE TO NOT LET THIS GO ANIME IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM
>>
>>1408439
Thats gonna be a little hard.

>>1408437
I'll just compromise and say fine let's leave him and let him go. But let's give him our contact information were got business cards right. Let's go drinking sometime.
>>
"I'll leave you here, for now. You might be of some use to me later. Call for me sometime, when my name is known across the country. We can do business." You walk past him and hop onto Baron, continuing on your journey towards the Nevergorge.
Sin sits in front of you, looking slightly disappointed. "So you spared hi, huh? I would have loved to see you spill more blood for me. But I suppose he could have his uses, too." She twirls her hair around her finger and smiles. "Vampirism is a nice option. Lichdom would have only brought you immortality, but Vampirism offers so much more..." she giggles and plants a kiss on your cheek. "Make me proud, darling." She disappears into a red mist. You continue your ride for a good bit of the day, before making camp out in the middle of the mountain pass. In the morning, you are awoken to the sound of a great roar. "Wake up, you idiot!" Sin shouts. "We have a problem."

>"Aww, and I was having such a nice dream about you."

>"What?! What is it?"

>"Give me five more minutes..."

>Write in
>>
>>1408459
I RISE FROM SLUMBER! WHAT IS IT! AND WOULD IT KILL YOU TO BE POLITE FOR ONCE? YOU ARE ME AFTER ALL
>>
>>1408459
"This better not be a prank"
Simultaneously grab our weapon and do a jumping dodge roll, just in case.
>>
You grab your hammer and roll out of the tent. You see a massive red beast climbing over the mountain. It's scaly foot lands next to your tent, looking to be about as wide as two buses. It makes a massive roar as it climbs up the rocks, giant bat wings causing the wind to pick up with its movements. Sin huffs impatiently as Baron neighs and backs up fearfully. "Looks like we've got a dragon to deal with now."

>"You've got to be kidding me. I've fought demons and undead galore, but I've never fought a dragon!"

>"I can handle this. I've killed tons of dragons before." (Lie)

>"How on earth are we gonna kill that thing?"

>Book it!

>Write in
>>
>>1408490
I'VE NEVER FOUGHT A DRAGON BEFORE! CAN WE NEGOTIATE WITH IT?
>>
>>1408495
IF NOT HOW TO DO I KILL IT
>>
>>1408490
Aren't they typically intelligent. Let's just defeat it through banter as we do all things. Also running is not an option it can fly
>>
The dragon roars and you see its head slither out from behind the mountain peak, staring at you with its reptilian eyes. "Mortal," he says, magma dripping from his maw, "You seek immortality, do you not?"

>"None of your business!"

>"If you know of a way, then speak it."

>"HOLY SHIT THERE'S A DRAGON!"

>Write in
>>
>>1408525
AYE DRAGON, THAT IS TRUE! WHAT IS IT TO YOU THOUGH? DO YOU SEEK TO AID ME? TO HINDER ME? ARE YOU JUST CURIOUS TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
>>
>>1408532
Support we need more shouting
>>
"I am a being of chaos and destruction. All I want from this world is for it to burn, and when there is nothing left, I wish to die. But that day is not today. You should be an entertaining peak in the natural chaos of this world. A holy warrior, now dedicated to his own selfish gain. The threads of fate have deigned to cause chaos and misery wherever you go. I shall be watching, mortal. But first, a small test of your skill..." the dragon flicks his talons, and three small eggs land embedded in the stone next to you. The eggs crack open, and three humanoids break free, their skin covered in heavily plated scales. They hold up their hands and summon up greatswords that are almost as large as their own bodies. They all point the tips of their swords at you, a gesture of combat.

>"Charge!" rush into combat

>Throw your hammer at one of them

>Write in
>>
>>1408564
MY SKILL IS UP TO ANY TEST YOU COULD SET BEFORE ME DRAGON! FOR I AM THE GREATEST WARRIOR THAT EVERY WAS AND I WILL NEVER FIE AND NEVER BE FORGOTTEN
>charge
>>
>>1408569
Fuck em up!
>>
"MY SKILL IS UP TO ANY TEST YOU COULD SET BEFORE ME DRAGON! FOR I AM THE GREATEST WARRIOR THAT EVERY WAS AND I WILL NEVER FIE AND NEVER BE FORGOTTEN" You charge forward, slamming one of the dragonkin in the stomach with your hammer. It's scales crack, and it is sent flying into a nearby Cliffside. The other two close in on you, swinging their massive blades at you. You manage to parry one and block the other, delivering a surprise kick to the stomach.

>Go for the one that's down and try to finish it off in a single blow.

>Keep on the defensive and wait for one of the dragonkin to slip up.

>Run away.

>Try and kick one of them off the Cliffside.

>Write in
>>
>>1408622
>>Keep on the defensive and wait for one of the dragonkin to slip up.
We are flawless, they can and will mess up unlike us
>>
Has anyone actually archived thread number 1?
>>
Nope, not as of yet
>>
>>1408622

>Try and kick one of them off the Cliffside

This is sparta
Also gove the dragon shit for giving ua such weak foes
>>
You decide to keep on the defensive, blocking strikes with your shield and parrying stray attacks. The first dragonkin gets out of the Cliffside and begins attacking you as well. You begin to grow overwhelmed, however one of the dragonkin misses an attack and leaves itself wide open, allowing you to strike it in the head with your Lucerne Warhammer. The dragonkin stumbles back, holding its head painfully, as it falls to the ground. The two other dragonkin back up, and replace their greatswords with one handed swords and shields, going on the defensive.

>Charge them, not giving them pause for thought, and attempt to break through their defense

>Wait for them to make a move, wanting to see them make another mistake.

>Write in
>>
>>1408710

>Charge them, not giving them pause for thought, and attempt to break through their defense
>>
>>1408681
Some one might want get on to that, Don't want a lost in the 70's or whether it is quest where over half the threads weren't archived so no one really knows what has happened with the current running threads.
>>
I vote we become Thorkell from vinland saga.
>>
Just looked up Thorkell from Vinland Saga, was not disappointed
>>
>>1408765
War obsessed madman is best madman, only other character who can compete is askeladd.
>>
The thing is, this character isn't battle crazy, he/she is prideful as all hell. Hence, the Dio from JoJo comparison
>>
>>1408792
A shame. maybe we can change that? He wants to have an eternal legacy so we could make him some kind of raiding demigod of war.
>>
Mmmmm no. The character's sin is pride, not wrath. The character only wants to not be forgotten, and if that includes mass murder, than he'll do it. If not, he has no obligation to do so.
>>
>>1408810
>The character only wants to not be forgotten, and if that includes mass murder, than he'll do it.
That's why i suggested the Thorkell personality/archetype, he kinda behaves like thorkell already with the CAPSLOCK.
>>
>>1408825
Besides, he doesn't need to act like Thorkell 100%, he can chase after fights due to his need for glory and eternal fame.
>>
>>1408710
WE SHALL CHARGE THEM AND SMASH THEM LIKE TINY LIZARD THINGS.
>>
>>1408837
This.
>>
That's just Shouty McBeel, all of his responses are in all caps. That's just him. Farren isn't hungry for battle. It's not a thing he WANTS. It's a thing he'll DO, but he does it for the result, not for the battle itself.
>>
>>1408844
>It's not a thing he WANTS. It's a thing he'll DO, but he does it for the result, not for the battle itself.
I agree with you, i just think glory through war is something he would chase after.
>>
Nah, what he wants is remembrance, but not through nothing but battle. Farren's character hasn't been too developed yet, but I like to think of him as more of a conqueror, someone who uses his mind to the best of his abilities to control and manipulate people. He sees himself as above petty things like bloodlust, and thinks fighting people who aren't worthy of his skill is a waste of time.
>>
>>1408852
>>1408844
We're pride in the end we want to rule the world and we are convinced we are the only one who can.
>>
>>1408879
I don't see such a character but alright.
>>
>>1408844
>>1408852>>1408879

I AM WHO I AM AND THAT ALL THAT I AM. I TYPE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I IMAGINE OUR CARA HAS A HUGE BOOMING DEEP VOICE
WE WANT GLORY AND BATTLE IS A GOOD WAY TO ACHIVE IT BUT IF WE COULD GET GLORY BY SAY WINNING A RIDDLE CONTEST WE WOULD GO FOR THAT.
WE ARE NOT FOR FIGHITING FOR FIGHITNG SAKE AND WHILE WE MAY NOT BE A GENIUS WE KNOW A WARRIOR WHO USES HIS BRAIN HAS AN EDGE
WE WANT TO LIVE FOREVER AND MAYBE CONQUER THE WORLD AS WELL
I THINKING MORE ALEXANDER THE GREATISH BUT MIDDLE AGED AND SOON TO BE A VAMPIRE
>>
OH! how about we mix in a little of big boss and have him chase after a legendary legion/great nation, being the leader of such a thing is surely to bring great fame.
Or infamy
>>
I think Shouty McBeel puts it best
>>
>>1408886
>>1408890
Agreed
>>
>>1408886
>Alexander the great.
Ok you beat me.
I still would like a character who enjoys contributing to the fight but him being tactically smart is fine by me.
>>
Exactly. Right now, the character already has a goal, and that's Vampirism. So let's get to it. Where were we?
>>
>>1408890
I PUT IT BEST BECAUSE I CHANNEL OUR CHARA AND HE IS THE BEST
>>1408898
THAT IS KINDA WHAT IM SAYING, WE WILL ACHIVE IMMORTALITY CONQUER A NATION LEAD IT TO GREATNESS SO ALL WILL REMEBER US THEN DISSAPAIR AND DO IT AGAIN WITH A DIFFRENT NATION
>>1408902
CHARGING THE LIZARDFOLK DUDES
>>
>>1408906
As long as we lead from the front most of the time.
>>1408902
Charging the lizards.
>>
>>1408906
We can be Griffith/Dio the most unredeamable character ever
>>
You charge into the two dragonkin and slam your Warhammer into one of their shields, managing to shatter it with a single strike. Left open, you twist your hammer around and slam the dragonkin with the claw side, killing them instantly. The last dragonkin replaces its sword and shield with a flail, and swings it around angrily, attacking ferociously.

>Dodge past his strike and hit it in the side.

>Go on the defensive, holding up your shield to block incoming attacks.

>Try and counter attack, knocking its flail away with your shield before smashing it with your hammer

>Write in
>>
>>1408939
Catch the flail with our sword disarming him then beat his skull in with our fists
>>
Yeah, but you don't have an army like Griffith does. YET.
>>
And since we're following the Alexander the great example, here is some music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTZtRHTxCi4
>>1408935
I want to play someone more enjoyable.
>>
>>1408939
Doge in a way that makes it hit itself in the face

Guys iv been reading last thread since wasnt lucky to be there
But i keep hereing his voice as Reinhart from overwatch like with the whole golry for ever thing.
>>
>>1408943
yeah and we can sacrifice them for even greater power when we do
>>
>>1408942
This.
>>
>>1408942
WE DONT HAVE A SWORD WE HAVE A HAMMER.
> TRY AND COUNTER
>>
>>1408949
That's only for the weak anon, the strong gotta die in battle to bring us closer to victory.
>>
>>1408942
Shit I mean hammer
>>
>>1408958
IN THAT CASE I SHALL BACK THIS GLORIOUS COURSE OF ACTION
>>
>>1408947
Now i want to read a post where we launch several unlucky enemy soldiers with a single swing.
>>
You catch the flail's chain with your hammer, but the ball flies forward and smashes into your helmet before wrapping around your hammer. You feel stinging, and the rush of blood running down your face, as you raise a gloved fist and start mercilessly beating the dragonkin down. It drops its flail as you smash through the scales on its face, and it dies after about a dozen strikes. The dragon, still watching from above, chuckles. "Ah yes, you shall be a very entertaining peak..." he lets out another deafening roar and raises his wings. "We shall meet again, mortal. And next time we do, it is not 'mortal' that I shall be calling you." The dragon flaps its wings and takes to the air, letting out a stream of fire as he flies off into the sunrise. Sin smiles and lays an arm on your shoulder. "You might have just made yourself a powerful ally."

>"So I have... A dragon on my side. Who would have thought?"

>"I don't need his help. I can do this on my own."

>Write in
>>
>>1409005
Il make him my new mount when iv gotn all vempery
>>
>>1409005
A DRAGON WOULD MAKE A FINE STEED FOR A RULER O'VER THE WORLD
>>
I don't think this dragon wants to be your "steed"
>>
>>1409039
WE SHALL BURN THAT BRIDGE WHEN WE REACH IT FOR NOW ONWARD TO NEVERGORGE
>>
>>1409039
Well if he wont then he will make a good fire place head mount
>>
You decide to press on, hopping onto Baron and trotting off into the mountains. Many of the monsters in the area smell dragonkin on you, and avoid you entirely. As you follow the Cliffside river through the mountains, the cliff gets lower and lower, until you are walking beside the river instead of above it. The foliage begins to grow thicker, but instead of the verdant and lush trees that surrounded you before, these trees are gray and rigid, and the ground is barren, as if you are walking through the remnants of a forest fire that never recovered. The sky begins to grow dark, and you camp out for the night.
In the morning, you wake up to a grim, dreadful forest, where the sun hardly shines. Pressing forward, you ride Baron through the dense thickets of dead grass and bushes, your horse trotting along steadily. At some point, you see a figure in the road, cloaked in a ragged black robe. They show no skin, and their face is covered with a hood.

>"State your business."

>"Who's there? Show yourself!"

>"Out of my way, peasant."

>Write in
>>
>>1409094
GOOD SIR IF YOU HAVE BUSINESS WITH ME THEN SAY OTHERWISE VACATE THE ROAD
>>
>>1409097
This.
>>
"GOOD SIR, IF YOU HAVE BUSINESS WITH ME THEN SAY, OTHERWISE VACATE THE ROAD." The cloaked figure steps forward, but somehow pulls out a massive scythe from seemingly nowhere. They twirl it around, plating it into the ground gracefully, pointing the blade at you. "You... have... sinned..."

>"Piss off, I've got places to be."

>"Oh? Is this a challenge I see?"

>"You don't know what you're getting yourself into, buddy."

>Write in
>>
>>1409110
AND SO HAS ABOUT HALF THE WORLD! YOUR POINT BEING? YOUR GONNA APPLY VIOLENCE TO ME?
>>
>>1409110
"I believe most have."
>>
"I am the Spector of death... come to reap your soul... eternal torment awaits... That which you seek shall not come to you..." the spector charges you, scythe drawn. You only barely manage to block their attack from atop your horse. Baron neighs angrily and tries kicking the spector, but the figure only bends over backwards to avoid the attack, backflipping away to gain distance. Whoever, or WHATEVER this is, it's FAST.

>Hop off of your horse and get into a defensive stance.

>Charge with Baron and swing your Warhammer at it, thinking that you don't have time to dismount.

>Write in
>>
>>1409138
> CHARGE WITH BARON! MOUNTED COMBAT
>>
>>1409138
>Hop off of your horse and get into a defensive stance.
It'll obviously try to kill the horse if we use mounted combat.
>>
>>1409143
FAIR ENOUGH SHIFTING VOTE
>>
>>1409138
Ask sin for info
>>
You hop off of your horse, and the spector rushes towards you as you do. It flies through the air, scythe raised, and you only barely manage to lift up your shield in time to block an attack. The force sends you flying backwards, knocking you into a dead tree. Standing up, you raise your hammer and get ready to fight.

>Try and flank the Spector, attacking from the side instead of head-on

>Charge forward, thinking that your speed can outmatch the spector's

>Wait for the spector to attack, trying to take into account its movement patterns

>Write in
>>
>>1409160
But stop ay the last min and step back
>>
>>1409160
It seems fairly predictable.

>Wait for the spector to attack, trying to take into account its movement patterns
>>
>>1409160
>>
>>1409619
WE ARE NOT AS FAST AS THIS....THING! WE SHALL USE OUR WITS INSTEAD
>WAIT FOR SPECTOR TO ATTACK
>>
>>1409160
>>
You hold up your shield and wait, taking a more defensive stance to see the Spector's attack patterns. The cloaked figure, on the other hand, steps forward, and suddenly goes flying through the air towards you, as if it isn't depending on it's muscle strength for speed, but something else... It moves in a zig zag pattern across the pathway and swipes its scythe at you from the left, on your unshielded side. You manage to meet it's blade with your hammer, and you feel a gust of wind rush up against you as the spector attacks. Raising up it's scythe once more, the cloaked figure goes on the offensive, slashing and striking where you are most vulnerable. It's very difficult to keep up with this thing's attacks, but it's clear that whatever this thing is, it wants to finish you off as quickly as possible.

>Try to parry a strike, knocking it's blade away and then going for a counter attack.

>Keep on the defensive, figuring that this thing has got to tire itself out at some point.

>Back up and try to get out of its attack range

>Write in
>>
>>1410382
TRY TO PARRY A STRIKE AND THEN COUNTER ATTACK
>>
>>1410382
Well it won't tire thats for sure. Well if it's scythe cuts like butter we can attempt to catch the tip of it in put shield getting it slightly stuck then twisting our shield arm hard to yank the scythe away form then and keep a stronger grip when he try to pull it out. Then we can stab the cunt in the facw
>>
So what's the plan?
>>
>>1410422

>>1410386
BLOCK THEN COUNTER ATTACK
>>
>>1410426
I'll join with you rather then my dashing plan to speed this up
>>
You block an attack from the spector, the push the blade away, causing it to go flying out of the spector's hands. However, just as you are about to make a finishing blow, the scythe somehow flies back into the spector's hands, and he uses your vulnerable position to make a hard strike right down the middle of your chest. Your chest piece cracks and shatters, leaving you with only your gauntlets, boots, helmet, and a few fragments of your chestplate, as well as your cloth tunic underneath. However, you've learned something from this: This being isn't physical. It isn't a being in and of itself, it is made out of magic, and is being held together with such. When the scythe came flying back into the spector's hands, you saw that the sepctor didn't have hands, it is only a black shroud being held together by magic. And when there's magic, that means there's a caster.

>Find the caster as soon as possible. That's the only way to hurt this thing.

>Wait for the opportunity for the spector to slip up, and then make a break for it, trying to spot the caster as you go.

>Go on the offensive, trying to cut down the spector as quickly as possible.

>Write in
>>
>>1410436
1 FIND CASTER
2 SMASH CASTER
3 ????
4 PROFIT
>>
>>1410436
We must use our trusty pocket Holy Water. SPLASH ATTACK.
>>
>>1410473
Ugh we need a third person to decide these. I'll just support you
>>
OKAY, so that was a little fiasco I had to go through. My computer stopped working for a while, and then my internet had to update, and my computer took like half an hour to reload, and now I'm back.
>>
NEVERMIND, I got my old internet back. Both of those Conquests were me, I was just having internet troubles.
>>
>>1410610
>>1410601
No worries bro
>>
>>1410610
WE MISSED YOU
>>
Okay then, let's get started again
>>
Sprinting away from the spector, now able to run faster due to less armor on your body, you search for the caster in an attempt to finish them off quickly. However, you only have a little bit of time before the spector catches up with you, so you have to act quickly. The area is generally gray in color, so anyone wearing a gray cloak could hide easily. There's a few bushes near the pathway that someone could easily hide out in, but there are also many trees littering the area. There are quite a few rocks scattered around the path as well.

>Check the bushes.

>Check the trees.

>Check the rocks.

>Turn back and fight the spector

>Write in
>>
>>1410638
WE SHALL BEAT THE BUSHES
>>
>>1410638
I was going to say trees, but then
>"but instead of the verdant and lush trees that surrounded you before, these trees are gray and rigid, and the ground is barren, as if you are walking through the remnants of a forest fire that never recovered"

I bush of any sort would be suspiciously bushy!
>>
>>1411723
Support
Also if we learnt this magic could we create a phantom of ourselves?
>>
You sprint towards the bushes and leap towards them. You see a scrawny young boy sitting behind them, waving his hands as he chants to perform his wind magic. He appears to be a malnourished boy of nine years, with dark scraggly hair, bags under his eyes, and wearing nothing but a burlap tunic. He looks up from his chanting for a moment and sees you looking over him. He screams and scrambles backwards and away from you. The black robe and scythe fall to the ground, and the spector is no more. The boy is cornered into the trunk of a tree, and he looks at you fearfully, pulling out a small dagger. "Neaiztieciet mani, es tevi nogalināšu, es gribu!" He shouts, tears running down his face.

>"Stupid kid." Kick him in the stomach to teach him a lesson.

>"Where on earth did you learn how to do that?"

>Kill this stupid child for attacking you and breaking your chestplate

>Leave him, he's not worth your time and energy.

>Write in
>>
>>1412360
WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU LEARN TO DO THAT. MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY ARE YOU JUST ATTACKING RANDOM STRANGERS ON THE ROAD. DID YOUR PARENTS NEVER TEACH YOU MANNERS?
>>
>>1412360
ALSO DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW EXPENSIVE THAT ARMOUR WAS? ARE YOU GONNA PAY FOR A NEW ONE? I DONT THINK SO! WHERE ARE YOU PARENTS, FOR I DEMAND FINANCIAL COMPENSATION
>>
>>1412360

>"Stupid kid." Kick him in the stomach to teach him a lesson.
Then put a rock in his mouth toed ip so cant use magic
>>
>>1412360
cut out his tounge!

Can we head back to the slain dragon babies and take their skin for new armour? Skin all of them!
>>
>>1412605
What the fuck? we are prideful and want to live forever. at no point did we suddenly decide to become pure evil. We aren't gonna torture a 9 year old for shits and giggles. READ THE THREADS AND NOTICE HOW WE ACT
NOT AN ASSHOLE.
WE MAY HAVE REGETED BEING PURE GOOD BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN WE HAVE TO BE PURE EVIL WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOUR DELDAR STYLE SHIT
>>
So what's the plan?
>>
File: LISTEN UP.jpg (84KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
LISTEN UP.jpg
84KB, 1024x683px
>>1412657
AS THE MOST ACTIVE LOUDEST AND LONGEST RUNNING PARTICIPANT IN THIS QUEST. I DECLARE THAT I WIN THE THREE WAY TIE
>>
Rolled 1 (1d3)

And I declare that that isn't fair to the other players. I'll roll for it. Shouty is one, Kick him is two, cut out his tongue is three
>>
Lucky you. "WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU LEARN TO DO THAT. MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY ARE YOU JUST ATTACKING RANDOM STRANGERS ON THE ROAD. DID YOUR PARENTS NEVER TEACH YOU MANNERS?" The child starts screaming and swinging his blade wildly in an attempt to defend himself. "NETUVOJIES MAN, BŪS NOKAUT, JUMS UN JŪSU VISAI ĢIMENEI, MAN STAB JUMS UN ĒD JŪSU SIRDS!" This child clearly doesn't speak English.

>Kill him

>Spare him

>Write in
>>
>>1412703
FOR THE RECORD I WAS KIDDING
THAT BEING SAID LETS JUST PUNCH THE LITTLE FUCKER OUT AND LEAVE HIM UNCONSCIOUS WHILE WE MOVE ON
>>
>>1412710
>>Spare him
>>
Just waiting for more responses. I don't like to post based off of just two people with differing choices
>>
>>1412710
>Kill him
The lil shits gonna kill that wizard behind us. He will join our party.
>>
Now we have THREE opposing answers
>>
>>1414311
You asked for it!
>>
>>1412710
kill him
>>
>>1412710
Spare him
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

Alright I'm rolling for it:

1 - Kill him
2 - Spare him
>>
This boy isn't worth your time. You give him a quick hammer handle to the temple and leave his unconscious body there. Hopping back onto Baron, Sin looks at you suspiciously. "You know, the more people you spare, the more enemies you'll have to impede you." Sin appears to be giving you the cold shoulder as you ride off into the Nevergorge. The terrain goes from dry dirt to black mud, and the trees start to become heavy with moss and greenery. The air starts to reek of decaying corpses, and grows thick with a greenish mist. It is here that you shall find the Vampiric Artifact.
After travelling through the Nevergorge for quite a bit of time, you see a towering stone structure poking out above the treeline. You've found it.

>Head straight for the temple

>Camp out for the night

>Write in
>>
>>1414444
HEAD STRAIGHT FOR THE TEMPLE! WHAT BETTER TIME TO BE A VAMPIRE THAN IN THE NIGHT
>>
>>1414444
>Write in
Wait for the wizzard to come to us.
Basically
>Camp out for the night
>>
>>1414665
Your character is no longer after the wizard, you are now after an artifact that will turn you into a vampire
>>
>>1414477
voting for this
>>
>>1414477
Supporting
>>
You decide to head straight for the temple. Better to become a vampire at night time rather than having to wait in the temple. You approach the temple, and see that much of it has fallen underneath the waters of the bog, and the building has a slight tilt to it. Nevertheless, this is where your Vampiric Artifact is.

You walk into the entrance of the temple, leaving Baron outside. Sin walks next to you as you go in, looking around curiously. "Interesting... I have no idea why anyone would want to lock away this artifact. It has so much power!" she giggles and disappears into your head again. You walk into a large main room, with a staircase leading upwards and two hallways beside it. Next to the guard rails of the stairway are two stone statues wearing armor and carrying spears and shield. Their eyes have a slightly blue tint to them. "Ooh, you had better get ready to fight," Sin says.

>Walk up the stairs.

>Go into one of the side hallways.

>Go back.

>Write in
>>
>>1416017
>>Walk up the stairs.
>>
>>1416017
WE SHALL WALK UP THE STAIRS
>>
You try to walk up the stairs, but immediately run into an invisible wall. The guards next to the stairs are holding up their spears to block your path, and an invisible barrier has been formed. The guards turn their heads to you, their eyes glowing neutrally blue. "A test of cunning, if you will," the guards say in unison, "And upon failure, we shall kill. I am strong enough to break through stone, but you need me to live. I've been everywhere in the world, yet I am always nearby. What am I?"

>"Cease these riddles! I have no time for banter!"

>"Uhh... a fist?"

>"What's the punchline?"

>Write in
>>
>>1416156
COULD IT BE WATER?
>>
>>1416156
Water defiantly
>>
GENTS, WATER IS NOT NEARBY WHEN YOU ARE IN A DESERT. WATER IS STILL BEST OPTION, supporting water
>>
"Water." The guards lift up their spears, and the barrier disappears. You are allowed to walk up the stairs, and the guard statues crumble to dust. You walk up a long stairway and enter a narrow room with a dining table in the middle. "A test of skill, if you will," you hear a voice say, "if you fail, we shall kill." On the dining table is a massive feast. Meat and produce and wine and all kinds of food lie around the table, looking fresh and delicious. You realize that you have not eaten in days. The door locks behind you, and the door ahead of you locks as well. You notice that there are beams of light peaking through the ceiling, shining down onto the feast. Upon close examination, you see a moth fluttering up to the light. As it enters the light, the moth bursts into a tiny flame and disintegrates. Looking at the door at the other end of the room, it appears that there are three locks that need to be unlocked with various keys. "One key lies in the food of a nightwalker," the voice says, "another lies in the fiery wine. And yet another lies in the vampire's cup."

>Write in
>>
>>1416203
What is a nightwalker?
>>
>>1416203
Inspect the foods searching for that which looks like the items required but DO NOT EAT ANYTHING
>>
You remember from old folklore told to you when you were a child that a nightwalker was another name for a vampire, and that they were known to drink of shadows and feast on the flesh of bad children.
>>
>>1416213
So search for what seems to look like human flesh and a chalice of blood... Search for some wine that appears to be liquid fire or reflects the light in such a way as to appear to be aflame(Thinking it is the second one desu)
>>
>>1416203
So don't touch the light. One key is in a red wine bottle in the light one is in some nocturnal creature most likely a bat if there is one i assume is a cup with red liquid. Look around see what is similar. And remember we won't need to eat when we are a vampire.
>>
You search around for something that looks like human flesh. But there are so many delicious meats nearby, all looking tasty and fine. Except for one cut, which is an uncooked, rotting slab of meat, buzzing with flies. There are also many wines littering the table as well, but none of them look as if they are on fire. And there are no other life forms in the room, other than yourself.
>>
I'll be out for a few hours, I'll post whenever I can
>>
OK. IM BAD AT PUZZLES BUT I THINK THE BAD MEAT MIGHT BE THE FOOD, NOW LETS EXAMINE THE CUPS TO SEE WHICH ONES THE RIGHT ONE. JUST THINKING OUT LOUD HERE RIGHT NOW. NOT ENTERING ACTIONS
>>
>>1416476
I agree, it is all that would make sense
>>
>>1416476
WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME
Agreed btw.
>>
You begin looking for this thing called the "Vampire's Cup". There are multiple cups and mugs on the table, of various sizes, shapes, colors, and drinks. There are basic steel mugs full of water to golden goblets full of white wine. At the bottom of the table is a silver mug encrusted with rubies that contains a frothing beer. At the middle, a steel mug full of what looks like red wine. At the head of the table is a fine, golden goblet, lined with diamonds, and containing a spiced green liquid.

>It has to be the silver one. Vampires like silver, right?

>The steel mug has got to be it. It just feels right.

>The golden mug. Vampires love wealth.

>Write in
>>
>>1417701
>Write in
look for a wooden one?
>>
There is no wooden mug
>>
>>1417701
IT MUST BE THE STEEL ONE
>>
>>1417701
>At the bottom of the table is a silver mug encrusted with rubies that contains a frothing beer.
>a frothing beer.
>It has to be the silver one. Vampires like silver, right?
It's totally the silver mug guys, I'm sure of it.
Aren't vampires weak to silver, or was that werewolves?
>>
>>1418215
Both....? But more often for werewolves I think, depending on which lore you follow.
>>
>>1418208
Supporting
>>
You take the steel mug in your hand. The red wine swishes and stains the cup as it moves. You take the mug and begin gulping down it's contents, quickly finding that the cup is not full of red wine, but blood. You keep drinking, and down the cup, blood running out of the corner of your mouth. At the bottom of the mug is a steel key. One down, two to go. Now you must find the other two keys in the food of the nightwalker and the firey wine.

>Write in
>>
>>1419751
Can I see my reflection in any cups? If so fix my appearance
>>
I GUESS WE HAVE TO EAT THE ROTTING BABY FLESH NEXT.
>>
>>1420270
YEAH ROTTING BABY FLESH. I don't get why we can't just stick our hand in there and rip it out. We're gonna get sick dude throwup everywhere.
>>
>>1420560
GOOD POINT. RIP AND TEAR BETTER PLAN
>>
I SUMMON YOU CONQUEST SO THAT WE MIGHT ARCHIVE VAMPIRISM
>>
Sorry, had classes then work. I'm back though. Should I begin part three, or should I wait until we achieve vampirism?
>>
>>1421605
Wait it should be soon
>>
How long till this thread archives?
>>
>>1421605
OK WE ARE CHECKING THE ROTTEN FLESH FOR A KEY WHILE WE LOOK FOR A FIERY WINE
>>
You look at the rotten flesh. It doesn't look the least bit appetizing. Nonetheless, you begin tearing into it with your teeth. A sickening sensation fills you with disgust as you eat, but soon enough, you bite into a hard object, and find the key hidden within the center of the slab of meat. Two down, one to go. All that is left is the fiery wine. But none of the wines you see look particularly fiery. There are red wines, white, purple, golden, but none of them look fiery. Searching through the wines, you eventually find a bottle of bourbon labelled "Firebrand Bourban", but when you inspect it's contents, there is no key inside the bottle.

>Write in
>>
>>1421664
START HOLDING THE WINES INTO THE FLAMING LIGHT SEE WHICH ONE MAKES A REACTION
>>
File: best horseman.jpg (84KB, 488x500px) Image search: [Google]
best horseman.jpg
84KB, 488x500px
CONQUEST! BY THE POWER OF THIS NICE ART OF THE HORSEMAN OF CONQUEST I SUMMON YOU ANEW!
>>
>>1421664
Make the next post in your other quest!
>>
>>1421781
Which one? Also, IM STILL HERE SHOUTY, CALM THYSELF
>>
I like to wait until I get at least two or three replies before posting again
>>
>>1421685
Support let us do this. And our character is officially retarded why did we eat the meat
>>
You hold a few glasses up to the light, scathing your hand slightly. Eventually, you find that holding up the Firebrand Bourbon up to the light causes a key to appear in the bottle. You smash the bottle and grab the last key. Walking up to the door, you go through all of the locks, and the door opens. Sin smiles delightfully. "We're so close." You walk up a long staircase, and into a large open room, empty save for a pedestal in the center. The door slams shut behind you. "A test of will, if you will," the voice says, "shall you fail, we shall kill." On the pedestal is a rather odd looking knife. Upon closer inspection, it appears to be made out of withered bone, carved with strange markings. The handle is made out of ebony, and the blade is curved slightly. Though it is clearly centuries old, the knife looks sharper than any weapon you have ever seen. You pick it up from the pedestal, examining it closely. "The Razor of Sin," the voice says, "it is inactive. It must be soaked in the blood of innocence." You look at the dagger closely, noticing that it has a slight red hue to it. "Papa?" you suddenly hear. You turn suddenly, and see a young girl. It's your daughter. Her long brown hair, the freckles on her nose, her big blue eyes. What is she doing here? "Papa, what are you doing?"

>Write in
>>
>>1421925
Ok so this is s vampire mask of evil. The people who built this prison for it I assume were good. This is defiantly a trap who ever sealed this does not want a child murderer using it.
>>
>>1421925
>>1421956

I vote we examine the room question the girl and look for inconsistencies. It's not a test of will for us to murder a child I don't think any of us give a fuck.
>>
CUT OUR OWN PALM
>>
>>1421981
We are the most innocent. No one is more innocent then us.
>>
>>1421990
we havne't killed any of the ppl weve met so far or done any stroocoitys its a test of will so yeah cut us
>>
You put your hand up and cut your palm with the razor. An immediate horrible reaction goes through your body, like all the blood in your body is boiling. This doesn't feel right. Sin appears in front of you, looking rather serious. "That wasn't the right answer. I think it was a test to see if you were so horrible that you would kill your own child in order to get what you want. You're dying now." Sin looks rather nervous. If you die, she dies. "There is only one way to fix this," she says, her eyes glowing intensely. She turns to the young girl, now looking terrified at your pain. "Kill her," Sin says in a deep and echoing voice. You feel your heart beginning to stop, and your vision is growing fuzzy.

>Write in
>>
>>1422015
Ok I can get outvited here becuase the answer is probably is it stabbing her. But this is a test of will build by people who don't want evil men getting the mask I cannot believe killing a child is the answer to this test. It's a test if will what here is challenging our will if not the pain. Perhaps enduring it is the answer like comon. This isn't a vote just a discussion over what the vote should be
>>
well fuck. I guess we slit our child's throat
>>
Mayhaps the people who sealed away this dagger weren't doing it to keep it away from the world forever, but to single out the people who were worthy enough to wield a power such as Vampirism
>>
>>1422053
CHILD MURDER TIME. I WANT TO ACHIVE VAMPIRE BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP AND THIS THREAD AUTO SAGES TOO HARD
>>
You roughly grab the child by the neck, your own flesh and blood, and lift her up into the air. She starts kicking and screaming as you grab her, but your grip is too strong. Sin smiles in the corner of the room as you finally turn to the dark side. There is no going back. You plunge the dagger into the girl's heart, and she immediately coughs up blood onto your chest, wide eyed with terror. You draw the dagger out, stained red with sin, and drop the young girl to the ground, as she dies horrible. The dagger glows vibrantly, the marks shining bright red with blood. Sin holds you from behind, smiling horribly. "Now, there is only one thing left to do... Take what is yours." She guides your hands upwards, pointing the tip of the dagger towards your own heart. This feels right. Everything about this is horrible, violent, cruel... but it's right. You are the strongest being there is. You are the most powerful thing in existence. You are perfection. You are invincible. These thoughts fill your mind and cloud the pain as you drive the dagger into your own heart.

Power. Unimaginable power. Coursing through your veins, you feel the blood of innocence fill your heart and swell throughout your body. Your mind is clouded in darkness. You want power. You want to be the strongest. And you want everyone to know it. A cruel, fanged smile touches your lips, and you open your blood red eyes. You can see more clearly, everything is in perfect view. You can sense everything around you. You feel comfort in the shadows of the room, and you feel hatred towards all light. You pull the dagger out of your heart and sheathe it within your belt. Your wound instantly begins closing, sizzling with heat. Bats start to screech at your presence, and swarm around you obediently. You begin to laugh, a horrible and violent laugh. Your laughter echoes throughout the temple. The laughter of the first vampire in centuries.
>>
>>1422114
alright let's callit a night and a trhead. torrmow we can start another and being to CONQUER THE WORLD
>>
File: Sinful Knight RP Pic 4.jpg (3KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Sinful Knight RP Pic 4.jpg
3KB, 300x168px
>>
Yep, I'm heading up to bed. Tomorrow afternoon I'll start a new thread, and we can begin our takeover of the world
Thread posts: 235
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.