[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sinful Knight, Part 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 1

File: Sinful Knight RP Pic 1.jpg (154KB, 916x872px) Image search: [Google]
Sinful Knight RP Pic 1.jpg
154KB, 916x872px
You once were a proud and noble warrior, with honor and integrity. Cherished by the people of the kingdom, you were praised as a hero. You vanquished monsters, rescued innocents, and put others before yourself when the time called for it. Truly, you were a great hero.

But something has happened. You wake up one morning, and you feel... different. As if all your restraint and control has just vanished. You feel sinful, unbelievably so. But most of all, you WANT... you want something that you don't have, something that no one else has, and you want it for yourself. What do you want? Well, let's figure that out...

Name: (Any)

Sexuality: (For STORY purposes)

Preferred Weapon: (You may choose any medieval weapon)

Armor: (Light, Medium, or Heavy)

Most Well Known Feat: (Create an accomplishment that the world knows you for)

Sin: (Lust, Greed, Wrath, Envy, or Your Own)

Motivation: (Influenced by your Sin)

What shall you do in this vast world, just ripe for the taking? Only one way to find out...
>>
>>1398923
>Name: Kalleck
>Age: ???
>Gender: ???
>Sexuality: (For STORY purposes)
>Preferred Weapon: Offensive Shield
>Armor: Heavy
>Most Well Known Feat: No single act, but countless rampages through battlefields.
>Sin: Pride
>Motivation: A desire fr something grander than what we have.
>>
>>1398923
>Name: Knight Farren of Hartsford
>Age: WHO KNOWS Probably nearing whatever counts as middle age for the time period
>Gender: WHO KNOWS
>Sexuality: Heterosexual
>Preferred Weapon: Lucerne hammer
>Armor: Heavy
>Most Well Known Feat: Single-handedly storming a castle that had been taken over by a demonic incursion without taking a scratch.
>Sin: Pride
>Motivation: A desperate fear of being forgotten after our inevitable death, leading us to perform ever more extreme and dangerous feats of heroism for the sake of preserving our legacy.
>>
I'll go on once a certain character starts getting support
>>
>>1398945
Crap, missed the dangly bits.
>Sexuality: Heterosexual
>>
Alright, since it's been a little while since I've posted, I flipped a coin, and we're going with Knight Farren of Hartsford, the Prideful Knight who fought his way througha demonic incursion unscathed. After a long day of politics and ceremonies, concerning the wedding of the princess, you go to sleep in your luxury room within Castle Greycrad, in the capitol city. In the night, you hear giggling, seductions giggling... and then you feel something you haven't felt in a long time... Fear.

When you wake up, this fear hasn't left. It remains there, haunting you endlessly. You put on your armor and cradle your hammer in your arms, but you realize that it isn't paranoia, it's something deeper than that. a monstrous, crippling anxiety, that you have never felt before. You figure that you should go see someone about this, and soon... until you hear a voice. "Wake up, sleepy-head," you hear a playful feminine voice say. You look up, and you see a rather strange sight.

Sitting on one of the support beams on your ceiling is a beautiful young girl, looking to be in her early twenties, wearing nothing except for heavy steel chains draped around her body. She had luxurious blonde hair, gleaming red eyes, and a hungry smile. "We have work to do, my knight."

>"Who are you? And what are you doing in my room?" (Diplomacy)

>"Speak now before I cut you down, foul witch." (Intimidation)

>Throw your Lucerne Hammer at her. (Combat)

>"Well hello there, young lady. Intriguing that I find you in my bedroom." (Flirtation)

>Write in
>>
>>1399170
"Chains. In my ceiling. 'Your knight.' Yep, your evil."
>>
>>1399170
>"Well hello there, young lady. Intriguing that I find you in my bedroom." (Flirtation)

What better way to assess the situation than to play along. Meet playful with playful.
>>
>>1399170
>"You have five seconds to leave my room before I take you for an enemy." (Intimidation)
>>
"Well hello there, young lady. Intriguing that I find you in my bedroom." The young woman giggles, covering her smile with a delicate hand. "Oh, I like you already. Can't even control yourself around young women, can you? That's adorable." She hops down from the ceiling, proceeding to stand and look up at you. She's very short, with a thin form and not much meat on her bones. You feel the air grow hot from her presence, although perhaps that's just the heat coming off of your armor. "Have you noticed that you have felt very... afraid?" she asks curiously, her smile clearly showing malicious intent.

>"How do you know about that? Do you have something to do with it?" (Diplomatic)

>"That's none of your business." (Intimidation)

>"I still don't know who you are." (Blunt)

>"What's there to be afraid of? I'm the strongest warrior this world has ever known." (Confidence)

>Write in
>>
>>1399273
>"What's there to be afraid of? I'm the strongest warrior this world has ever known." (Confidence)
Or at least that's what we tell ourself.
>>
>>1399273
>>"What's there to be afraid of? I'm the strongest warrior this world has ever known." (Confidence)

>Looks back at character descriptors.
>Pride

Well that was an easy choice.
>>
>>1399273
>>"What's there to be afraid of? I'm the strongest warrior this world has ever known." (Confidence)
>>
"What's there to be afraid of? I'm the strongest warrior this world has ever known." Once again, the girl giggles, stepping beside you to lay on your bed. "Oh, that bravado is adorable!" she says, kicking her feet lazily up into the air. "But you can't fool me. I know what you're feeling. In fact, I know MORE than what you are feeling. Do you want to know why you are so terrified, why you feel so crippled with anxiety?" she snickers and stands up on your bed, looking down at you with her knowing red eyes.
"You are afraid of being forgotten. You've realized that you are going to die one day, and that another hero is going to come to replace you. Your name will crumble to dust, your title forgotten and buried, and you will be buried in the ground, never to be remembered, neither by King nor by Man. And this terrifies you." You grow angry with this girl, acting as if she knows how you feel, but you slowly begin to realize that it's true. The thought that you are going to die one day haunts you. You don't want to die. You don't want to be forgotten. "Lucky for you, I know a way out," she says, raising a finger.

>"What are you talking about?" (Diplomacy)

>"I don't have time for your petty games." (Narcissistic)

>"Sorry, were you saying something? I was too distracted by those gorgeous eyes of yours." (Flirtation)

>"Tell me. Tell me how no one will forget about me. Tell me!" (Desperate)

>Write in
>>
>>1399403
I will NEVER allow my glory to be forgotten! NEVER
>>
>>1399403
>"I have no idea what you're talking about." (Bluff)

Confused what the point of the WHO KNOWS option for gender was, given that we're now apparently male regardless.
>>
Actually I haven't ever mentioned your character's gender. I've referred to you in the second person this whole time.
>>
>>1399440
If that was the intention, then I suppose it's fine. You did slip up once right at the start:
>we're going with Knight Farren of Hartsford, the Prideful Knight who fought his way througha demonic incursion unscathed.
>>
Curses! Foiled by the third person!
>>
>>1399440
>>Gender: WHO KNOWS

Oh, well nevermind this quest then
>>
"I have no idea what You're talking about." You turn your head and cross your arms in an act of denial. The young girl chuckles that addictive laugh that feels like sweet honey to your ears. "Please, love, we both know that you're lying to yourself. And I would know best of all." The girl disappears into a red mist. You hear rattling chains behind you, and feel soft, delicate arms cross around your chest. "I am your sin. I represent everything that is wrong with you. Your pride, your lust, your greed... your want. I am the symbol of everything you desire. Memorable, young, powerful, all knowing... and undying." She gives your cheek a kiss, and you feel yourself grow hot at her touch. "Eventually, you'll give in to my suggestions, and you'll fall in love with all the terrible things you do in the name of me. That's how it always goes." she disappears again, and you hear her voice echo throughout your mind. "Now if you're done lying to yourself... I know a way to NEVER be forgotten. And until you hear what I have to say, you'll always feel afraid."

>"Tell me what I have to do." (Blunt)

>"I'm not lying to myself! I'm perfectly fine!" (Lie)

>"Why is this happening to me?" (Melancholy)

>"I'm ready to serve." (Obedient)

>Write in
>>
>>1399503
>"You're clearly going to say it no matter what I do, so why don't you just get it over with?" (Bravado)
She should know that our Pride won't let us cave just like that.
>>
>>1399503
>Check the protective charms around my room. Obviously they must be failing and some presence is just trying to affect me.
>>
"You're clearly going to say it no matter what I do, so why don't you just get it over with?" You hear her chuckle. "See, now you're seeing it like I do! Oh, and don't bother checking the protective charms in the room. They can't protect you from yourself. Now then, there are two ways you can be remembered for all of history; do something so heinous and awful that no one could ever possibly forgive you for it, or seek immortality. Or you can be a big shot and do both! And I have plans for either option you choose, love."

>Horrible Crimes

>Immortality

>Both (Which will you start with?)

>Write in
>>
>>1399607
Immortality of course
WE SHALL NEVER DIE, AND SO OUR GLORY SHALL NEVER DIE
>>
You sir, have an obsession with death knights.

First, the death knight thread. Then, play as one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse, and now, sin knights.

Next - wring wraiths quest?
>>
That death knight thread was dead in the water. So I wanted to do something similar but with a more interesting enough story to work. The Horsemen had nothing to do with that. And since I've never read LoTR or The Hobbit, no, probably not. Anyway, I've got a thread to run.
>>
>>1399674
Was only teasing, I'm the one who gave you advice in the first thread so thought I'd say hello. Glad to see you're getting the quests rolling now. Have a good one!
>>
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I've been having a lot more fun with these.
>>
"Immortality it is then." Even though Sin isn't there, you can feel her cruel smile. "I happen to know of a powerful wizard from a far away land. And he has figured out the secret of immortality; Lichdom. He has done research on putting a soul into an powerful and undying body. That is your ticket to unending life, and the world will know that you are a god among men." The mere words are enough to send shivers down your spine.

>"Then let's get started. Where is this Wizard?" (Questioning)

>"I could have figured that out on my own." (Narcissistic)

>"Sounds like fun. And I'll have a lovely lady like you to accompany me. Mind if I see that cute little face of yours again?" (Flirtation)

>Write in
>>
>>1399832
LET US GET STARTED! WHERE IS THIS WIZARD SO THAT MY GLORY SHALL LAST FOREVER
>>
>>1401543
I can type in not all caps, I dont plan on it unless you really want me to fyi
>>
>>1399832
>well then! I would be forfeit to wait for any while longer. Give me directions, if you would. And pray tell, what is it that you desire above all else? I cannot reject such a closely tied companion, so tell me what you desire- for cooperation purposes.
>>
>>1401563
? did you forget tag again?
>>
>>1401569
I dont know what your talking about.
>>
>>1401579
sorry for a minute I though that was the QM responding having forgotten tag.
>>
>>1399832
> let's just get a divine spark and call it over and done with. Becoming a litch is small game.
>>
This is Conquest from my phone, informing you all that I shall be on at around 4:30 Eastern, to continue this quest as well as the Mage Quest thread
>>
>>1401778
Yeeeeee boi
>>
I have returned, and I am ready to continue.
>>
>>1399832
>"Sounds like fun. And I'll have a lovely lady like you to accompany me. Mind if I see that cute little face of yours again?" (Flirtation)
>>
"Sounds like fun. And I'll have a lovely lady like you to accompany me. Mind if I see that cute little face of yours again?" You hear Sin's sweet, addictive laughter echoing through your mind, filling you with immense adrenaline. "You just cannot control yourself! I like you..." You see her appear in front of you again, smiling horribly. "I think you're less after this pretty face, and more after... Literally anything else," she says, intentionally flaunting herself. "But sad to say, this one isn't on the menu. I'm not an actual being. I'm the manifestation of your Sin. You can certainly think about me though!" She giggles and disappears again. "Now get focused. This wizard lives far south of this kingdom, in a deep bog known as the Nevergorge."

>"Off to the Nevergorge then." (Blunt)

>"How on Earth are we supposed to get there?" (Questioning)

>"I've been there dozens of times. Such a nice place!" (Lie)

>"You know, maybe it would be better to commit some atrocities at the moment." (Change your mind)

>Write in
>>
>>1402054
WE"RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD THE DECENT WIZARD OF NEVERGORGE
>>
I knew I'd see you here, Shouty McBeel
>>
>>1402054
>>"Off to the Nevergorge then." (Blunt)
>>
>>1402178
THANK YOU, GLAD TO BE HERE
>>
>>1402054
>"Off to the Nevergorge then." (Blunt)
>>
"Off to the Nevergorge then." You walk through the castle halls, passing by guards in suits of golden armor, nodding to you respectfully. Nobles and Aristocrats bow as you pass, and noble children look up at you with awe, unaware of the dark intention that has corrupted your mind. As you are about to exit the castle, you hear a voice. "Knight Farren!" You turn and see the recently married princess approach, smiling at you. An old childhood friend, you have known the princess for years. She's a tall woman of nineteen years, with a medium built form and a blue dress with white lining. You are aware that she is a cheery girl with an optimistic outlook, but an efficient method of ruling that her parents seem to think will make her an excellent ruler.
She lifts her skirt daintily as she runs up to you, grinning. "Thank you so much for coming to my wedding ceremony yesterday! Pray tell, where are you off to?" You feel Sin looking her up and down with your eyes. "Ohh, such a cutie... I bet you can't control yourself around her, either!"

>"How do you fair, my lady? I am off on another mission, in the name of the Kingdom." (Polite Lie)

>"It was nothing. My mission is of no concern for a lady such as you." (Blunt)

>"Of course, dear... But enough about my mission, I'm more interested in seeing more of those beautiful eyes of yours." (Flirtation)

>"I seek Immortality. Pursue me not, for I shall not return." Turn and walk away. (Honest)

>Write in
>>
>>1402566
GREETINGS FAIR LADY! I AM OFF ON A GRAVE ERRAND THAT TAKES ME TO DARK, DANGEROUS AND GLOOM LANDS! SHOULD I NOT RETURN, REMEMBER ME FONDLY. FOR I WISH NOT TO BE FORGOTTEN
>>
>>1402566
>"I seek Immortality. Pursue me not, for I shall not return." Turn and walk away. (Honest)
>>
"I seek Immortality. Pursue me not, for I shall not return." You walk away from the princess, leaving her hurt and confused. "You always were one to put your duty before anything else... But do you really intend on leaving?" When she gets no answer from you, she bows her head in silence as you walk out of the castle gate.
Sin appears before you, giving you that delicious smile that you love. "Ooooh, giving her the cold shoulder? That's probably for the best. You only need me, and only me, forever from now on. I'm the only girl who will ever truly understand you..." You feel her wrap her arms around her neck behind you. "Now if we're done with idle chit chat, there's work to be done. The Nevergorge is far to the south, and you'll need a horse to get there." You happen to know a horse handler who will be glad to "lend" you a horse.

>Go out into town (Reason?)

>Grab a horse from the handler and head out

>Write in
>>
>>1402889
Ask why we can feel her, I thought she was immaterial.
>>
Sorry, gotta go to bed. I'll continue tomorrow as soon as I can, maybe around noon Eastern time.
>>
>>1402889
>Go out into town (Reason?)
Stock up on supplies

>>1402921
Time to start spanking her then.
>>
>>1402921
Supporting
>>
>>1402889
GRAB A HORSE FROM THE HANDLER AND RIDE OUT.
>>
>>1402921
Yeah if we can feel her we can fuck her. Which is obviously our end goal here.
>>
Conquest from my phone again. I'll be on in maybe an hour to continue this and my Mage Quest thread
>>
>>1404130
>>1403471
WE ARE A PRIDE KNIGHT NOT A LUST KNIGHT. THE ONLY PERSON WE LOVE AND WANT TO FUCK IS US
>>
>>1404166
But she is our sin. She is us anon. She is us.
>>
>>1404169
Doesnt change the fact that its degenerate.
>>
>>1404169
>Shouty McBee i think is my new name though I assume he meant Shouty McGee
>>1402178
if you really want, just please dont turn this into fetish/smut knight
anyways I hope we can find become a vampire instead of a lich, because we are prideful, we want to remain alive and young forever, not slowly decay into a skelington
>>
>>1404176
Yeah vampire would be much cooler. Then we can be smug asshole and just act like Dio all day.

>>1404175
>>1404176

True I don't want this to be fetish smut knight either. But just casual mention of us ravishing her would be fine. We're sinful and give in to our desires now of course were degenerate.
>>
>>1404181
I AM WILLING TO MAKE THIS COMPROMISE
>>
>>1404186
I am also down
>>
>>1404187
>>1404186
>>1404181
The only way to go in a rabbit hole is down
>>
I SAW VAMPIRE AND I WAS HOPING SOMEONE WOULD MENTION DIO AND THEY DID AND IM SO HAPPY
>>
>>1404222
HEY! ALL CAPS TYPING IS MY THING!
>>
Sorry this is taking so long, I'll be on in about half an hour, for realsies this time.
>>
Alright, I'm here and ready to continue
>>
>>1404568
WE RIDE
>>
You travel to the outer wall of the city, where the stables are kept. As you travel through the medieval streets of the capitol city, lined with shops, peasants, and other various attractions, you ask Sin, "Say, you said you were immaterial, correct? So how come you can touch me?" Sin giggles and smiles. "Well that's because I'm not actually touching you. I'm influencing your mind to make you feel as if something is touching you, but in reality, there's nothing there. Very good at convincing you to do evil! But if you were hoping for a handjob, you're straight out of luck." She giggles again, causing your body to swell with excitement.
You reach the outer wall of the city and travel to the stables, where an old friend of yours keeps horses used by royal knights. A man tending to a burly black haired horse steps out of the stables, smelling of body odor and manure. He turns to you, smiling. "Farren! So good to see you, my friend. What brings you to this pit of the lower class?" he asks with a chuckle. Before you can answer, he shakes his head and waves his finger. "No, don't tell me, you need a horse?" When you confirm, his smile grows wider. "I knew you couldn't just come and see an old friend just for nothing. Come with me, I'll show you the horses we have available." The stable hand leads you into the large wooden shack that houses the steeds, and shows you around. The room is littered with hay, and reeks of horse feces. Sin rolls her eyes, annoyed at the place. "Ugh, I'm glad you don't like filth and disease, because then I'd be having a great time in this pig sty." The stable hand shows you into an offshoot of the stable, where three horses are held; the first is a burly horse with chestnut hair littered with white spots, padded with leather pieces for light protection. The second is a smaller and thinner light horse, with no armor, but looks giddy with energy. The third is a massive black horse with multiple sacks and straps attached to its body.
"These are the best horses I've got," the stable hand says, grinning as if showing off his masterpiece, "and this here is Jessy." He pats the chestnut horse on the side. "Jessy is probably the most well rounded horse I've ever seen. She's not the fastest, but she'll do you good. She's not the strongest, but she ain't no slouch either. And she's pretty well trained, too." He steps over to the second, white horse. "Now he don't look it, but Thunder here is the fastest horse around. He'll get a single rider to his destination faster than any other horse here. He's pretty light on armor and equipment though, to keep him fast. And he has some behavioral problems, too." Finally, he walks over to the third, black horse. "This here is Baron. He's the strongest horse I've got, and you can see it. He can carry about twenty pounds of equipment before he starts to get slowed down, and he can wear heavy armor without having to catch his breath. He's well disciplined, too. Problem is, all
>>
that muscle and weight he has on him slows him down, big time. So, take your pick."

>"I'll take Jessy. Seems like a well rounded horse will do us well in the long run."

>"Thunder seems like the best choice. I need to get to my destination as soon as possible."

>"I'll need Baron if I'm going to take a lot of things with me. I'll need a well trained horse as well."

>Write in
>>
>>1404639
>"I'll need Baron if I'm going to take a lot of things with me. I'll need a well trained horse as well."
>>
>>1404647
Take baron for sure we really don't need speed where we are going. A good warhorse on the other hand very helpful. Also pay our man appropriately and have a drink with him. Just becuase we are giving into sin dosnt mean we have to be am asshole let's keep the friends we have.

Also that means you can influence our mind to think your giving us a handjob. Don't talk your way out of this.
>>
>>1404647
BARON IS A FINE NAME FOR A HORSE, AND A FINE HORSE HE IS. I WILL BE GLAD TO HAVE SUCH A FINE HORSE.
>>
>>1404664
OUR HORSE WILL BE AMAZING WE SHOULD MAKE HIM A VAMPIRE TOO.
>>
Shouty McBeel, you must now post your name as Shouty McBeel forever, by decree of Conquest
>>
>>1404676
INDEED, BUT ALL CAPS TYPING IS MY SHTICK GET YOUR OWN
>>
Fine, fine. But if a character in my game is shouting, don't go complaining
>>
>>1404647

Gonna black knight this all the way.
>>
"BARON IS A FINE NAME FOR A HORSE, AND A FINE HORSE HE IS. I WILL BE GLAD TO HAVE SUCH A FINE HORSE." The stable hand laughs loudly, his abs rippling with movement. "Haha! I love your enthusiasm! Take him then, he's a fine horse. I'm glad to help out a friend in need." You take out a sack of gold and hand it to him. "Wow! Are you sure? This is going to help out the stable a lot." He smiles and pats you on the back. "Good to see you, old friend." You invite the man out for a drink, and spend the next hour drinking and laughing, sharing stories with your old friend. Occasionally, you'll see Sin sitting in a bar stool, holding a heafty mug of ale and sending you flirtatious gestures, sometimes pretending to flirt with other men.
When you finish, the stable hand pats you on the shoulder once again and hands you the reins of the Baron. The horse looks at you curiously as he huffs from a deep breath. "I assume you know how to ride a horse, my knightly friend!" The stable hand walks off to go tend to his horses. Sin sits on the horse's saddle, looking down at you. "Now if you're about finished being all friendly, then we have atrocities to commit!" she smiles as you climb onto the horse. There is a map in one of the bags on the horse, and you pull it out. There are two main paths to the Nevergorge, one leading through the mountains, which are infested with monsters at the moment, and the other leading through a currently war-torn set of three towns, which are each suffering devastatingly from the local wars against rivaling countries.

>Go through the mountain path. Monsters are bad, but wars are worse.

>Go through the three towns. War is nothing compared to what you have been through.

>Write in
>>
>>1404728
Let's go through the three towns and be hero's along the way. Just becuase our sin is pride and we are proud of our name and accomplishments keep it up and get that immortality and not be hated forever.
>>
>>1404728
WE SHALL GO IN THE MOUNTAINS SLAYING MONSTERS IS A FINE SOURCE OF GLORY!!
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

Flip a coin for it!
>>
>>1404819
I THINK THAT MEANS I WIN AND IF IT DOESN'T IT DOES NOW
>>
>>1404819
We better get some sweet illusory sin pussy up in those mountains
>>
"WE SHALL GO INTO THE MOUNTAINS, FOR SLAYING MONSTERS IS A FINE SOURCE OF GLORY!" You head out of the capitol city and out into the wilds. You can see the mountains over on the horizon, and you think it'll take about a day to get to the mountains, two days to get through, and another day to get to the Nevergorge. As you ride, Sin sits in front of the saddle, facing you and looking deeply into your eyes, with her usual sinful smile that you would kill for. "Don't worry, you can look all you want..." she snickers as she sees your clear arousal. After many hours of riding, the sun begins to set. It would be dangerous to go on, as the horse could loose its footing. You make camp next to the pathway, just near the base of the mountain. As you turn in to sleep, you can swear you hear a horrible scream from the distance...
When you wake up, Sin is straddling your waist as you lie down on the ground. "Wake up sleepy head! We've got many miles to go, so let's get to it!" You and your horse begin climbing up the mountain path. As you cross through the mountain range, following a Cliffside above a river a few hundred feet down, you see a few bodies scattered about the road. They look rotten, and they carry old and rusted equipment, breaking with age. "Looks like a couple of guards died on the way here," Sin says, rubbing her chin thoughtfully, "I wonder why no one has looted them?" The bodies are in the way of the road, and there is no way around them.

>Move past the bodies and try to ignore them.

>Investigate the bodies, checking for any signs of life.

>Fuck it, turn back

>Write in
>>
>>1404728
>Go through the mountain path. Monsters are bad, but wars are worse.

I'd only go for the other option if we can hire a bard/writer to help us build our legacy and legend, by "helping" the war torn villages.
>>
>>1404868
>investigate the bodies be prepared to purge undead and for ambushes as one or the other is afoot. Stay alert and keep weapons at the ready.

Also if we can be straddled we can fuuuuck
>>
>>1404868
INVESTIGATE THE BODIES
I SHALL BURY THESE FORGOTTEN CORPSES FOR SINCE I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE FORGOTTEN WHEN I DIE I SHALL NOT LET THESE FALLEN WARRIORS TO BE FORGOTTEN
>>
>>1404868
>Write in

Have Baron trample all the obvious undead while we move through.
>>
>>1404878
I like this one supppport
>>
You decide to hop off of your horse and walk up to the bodies, Baron neighs nervously as you do so, following you cautiously. As you investigate the bodies, you see that these corpses have various physical wounds, mostly claw marks, bites, and bruises. Some of them have been damaged so badly that they have lost their limbs. Sin leans up against the wall, looking down at the dead men. "Man, and some of these guys looked kinda cute, too... You know they're going to get up, right?" As if on cue, the dead begin to rise, their eyes glowing blue, and a strange blue mist pulling them together, bringing back limbs that fell off and closing gaps in their bodies. The undead growl hollowly at you, their eyes full of empty hatred. "Oh yeah, of course you knew that. Because I am you."

>Charge at the undead, swinging your hammer wildly as you go on the offensive.

>Hold up your shield and wait for them to make their move, acting more on the defensive.

>Book it!

>Write in
>>
>>1404949
WE SHALL LEAVE, NOT BECAUSE WE ARE SCARED BUT IF WE INTEND TO ACHIVE UNDEATH ANYWAY IF WE LEAVE THESE UNDEAD ALONE WE COULD RETURN LATER AND SUBJUGATE THEM . IT IS MORE GLORIUS TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMYS WILL AND MAKE THEM SERVE YOU THEN TO JUST PLAIN OLD CRUSH THEM
>>
Yes, but the only way to run away is to go backwards and back down the mountain, and this is the only pathway forward that your horse can take. Are you sure you want to take that option?
>>
>>1404992
CAN WE JUST RIDE PAST?
>>
>>1404992
Let's just kill them all its not like there sentiant undead
>>
Baron is too slow. You could potentially get past them, but your horse could get injured.
>>
>>1405023
WE SHALL LITERALY CRUSH THEM! WITH OUR HUUUGE HAMMER
>>
Then you all choose to fight?
>>
>>1404949
>>Attack them cautiously but with precision, targetting them individually
>>
>>1405035
No I chose to parlay.
>>
>>1405035
INDEED
>>
You decide to take the cautious approach, attacking each undead soldier individually. One of them swings their blade at you, to which you easily side step, giving it a powerful hammer strike to the head. It's brains are scattered to the winds, but it retains its footing. Instead of falling over, the soldier's brain bits float back into his head, surrounded by that same blue mist, and the wound closes itself as if nothing happened. The soldier throws another swing at you, this one faster and stronger. You again sidestep the easy blow, but you see the undead watch your movements, taking in your patterns. "So they can heal from their injuries..." Sin says, patting a zombie on the back, "So how do we kill them?" Another soldier swings its greatsword at you, to which you raise your hammer to block. The soldier screams angrily at you with vocal cords that withered away ages ago. The other undead begin to form up into a phalanx, keeping close together and holding their weapons out. These undead are different than undead you've fought before. These ones are intelligent.

>Cut through their ranks and try to scatter them, trying not to worry about their regeneration.

>Hold up your shield and wait for them to make a move.

>Run away

>Write in
>>
>>1405110
do we have access to any magic or abilities? Some magic disruption might be in order here
>>
>>1405110
HMMMM
TAKE OUT THEIR LEGS AND THEN SMASH THROUGH THEIR RANKS
>>
>>1405131
No isolate them and them crush them beyond recognition. See if they regen then
>>
>>1405110
Smash em, and steal their weapons and shields, then ride away. THUG LIFE!
>>
You have no magic or anything like that, and you are a pure melee fighter. For now.
>>
Just throwing this out there, we could try and have an autistic rage, and try to kill them so much the magic energy burns out, and they die or stay dead....
>>
>>1405160
MAKES SENSE, SHIFTING SUPPORT
>>
You smash through the ranks of the undead and isolate one of the soldiers. With a murderous rage, you smash into the soldier with your war hammer, and as the undead begins to regenerate, you smash your hammer harder. Eventually, you reduce the undead warrior into nothing but undead jelly, and the mist has a hard time creating something feasible after that. The other undead begin to close in on you, but suddenly stop for some reason. You hear an obnoxious slow clap coming from somewhere. "Well done, well done, you autistic monkey," you hear a male voice say, his snide remark slick with sarcasm. "You managed to reduce a corpse into a pile of mush, I bet you're so damn proud."

>"Who are you?"

>"Show yourself, coward."

>"You dare insult me? I am the greatest knight the world has, and will, ever know."

>"And I'm sure you are so proud of these pathetic undead soldiers. Not proud enough to show your face, however."

>Write in
>>
>>1405229
Not really its not like your undead soldiers put up a fight worthy being "proud" of more like a hardy pest.
>>
>>1405276
Btw mt plan is be friendly then once we get close murder the fuck out of him. He called us autistic were not taking that laying down.
>>
>>1405229
IF YOU MUST KNOW UNKNOWN PRESUMABLE NECROMANCER I AM SO PROUD, IN FACT MY WHOLE NATURE IS NOW MADE UP OF CONDENSED LIQUID PRIDE. BUT IN THIS CASE NOT REALLY. BUT YOU SHOULDN'T REALLY BE PROUD EITHER THESE ARE SOME PRETTY SHIT TIER UNDEAD
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>
"Not really. It's not like your undead soldiers put up a fight worthy of being 'proud' of, more like a hardy pest." You hear an angry grunt. "I would like to see you raise better dead. I spent years perfecting the Raise Dead Formula, and I shall not be insulted by the likes of a meat-headed jock such as you!" Sin snickers as she hears the two of you argue. "You two are cute when you're mad at each other!"

>"Oh please, I perfected raising the dead years ago."

>"I've seen much better undead in my day."

>"Aww, did I hurt your precious feelings?"

>"Whatever, I apologize. Now come on out so we can talk about this like adults."

>Write in
>>
>>1405365
I"VE SEEN MUCH BETTER UNDEAD IN MY DAY. IN FACT LET ME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THE UNDEAD I USED TO ENCOUNTER BACK IN MY DAY
*cue extremely long and rambling monolog about how strong and smart the undead I used to fight were
>>
you there conquest?
>>
I'm here. I was waiting for another response. I try not to post after just one response.
>>
>>1405679
well I need to go soon, so lets do this or not doing anything till the next day
>>
It can wait until tomorrow if you're heading to bed soon. I'll be running this and my Mage Quest threads basically all day for the next four days, so there's that to look forward to
>>
>>1405706
this dude is middle aged so long old man rant is gun be good
>>
Pardon?
>>
>>1405727
according to the chara subbmision our sin knight is middle aged, as such I amlooking forward to the old man rant that I submited as out action
>>
>>1405365
"I've raised better dead by just giving them a hand up. If this is what you call perfected perhaps you should take up farming. Or some other simpletons task."
>>
Ohhhh, I thought you meant that you yourself were middle aged. And I would rather not be disclosed that information. Anywhoodle, goodnight Shouty McBeel
>>
Tomorrow, I'll probably post a new thread to continue this one, so that this one doesn't get saged. I hope this quest isn't abandoned entirely
>>
>>1405766
Nah man u cool I was the second but in most of this just got busy ill be around next thread. Also y got like 4 days before its saged
>>
>>1404175
/thread
>>
>>1407013
It sages at day 3 im pretty sure

>>1405365
"Yeah yeah look at how pretentious I am too, no but really if you want to kill me go right ahead and try. Im not interested in this, I have to go see a wizard and turn immortal or something or the other."
>>
Sinful Knight is being continued on this thread: >>1407822
Thread posts: 133
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.