[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orc village

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: The orcs.png (9KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
The orcs.png
9KB, 640x400px
The battle is over. It was short. My powers are no match for this little tribe of orcs and they understand. Now what to do with them...
>>
>>1374864
Order them to bring you their finest meal and drinks. You feel a bit peckish from all of that short lived battling.
>>
File: Orc food.png (9KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Orc food.png
9KB, 640x400px
>>1374980
I am hungry. I've been living off berries for the last few days.

I've shortly served... Incompetence... By a shaking orc with no hair or eyebrows.
I'm got a plate of rotten meat that's both raw and burned with a glass of... tea? Couldn't be.

No. It's water with grass in it and the cup doesn't even look clean.

Even the table is of poor quality. It looks like it's been used as a shield. I'm not eating this. I'd sooner go back into the woods and try to find some bark to crew on or cook an orc.
>>
>>1375053
Light the incompetent orc on fire to send a message
>>
File: Elder orc.png (11KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Elder orc.png
11KB, 640x400px
>>1375060
I am at him and charge up my fire spell, but an older orc jumps in the way. I think it's a female. Dear god they are ugly. She screams "Why would you come to a starving orc village and ask for food of all things!? Go kill the humans if that's what you want!"

I don't really know what I was expecting when I asked an orc for food. They are known for normally only stealing to eat, but I expect my new servants to come up with a solution.

I'm powerful enough to burn them both, but I can hold back and only burn the older orc if I want. I could also give up because I don't think I'll be getting a good meal out of them. Unless I burn them nice and slow, but maybe I should kill them first so they don't feel it.
>>
>>1375072
Make them hunt and forage for food in the nearby forest.
You get dibs on the best haul that they catch of course.
>>
File: Forging.png (6KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Forging.png
6KB, 640x400px
>>1375085
I tell the orcs they are spared for now, but instruct them in where to find berries in the forest.

I spend some time relaxing while they are out and they return with four dead hairs and an old helmet full of berries. Some are eatable and some are poisonous. I don't think they know the difference. I ask the orc why they have so few berries and he told me "I tried them, but didn't like it so we only got for you."

They offer to put the rabbits into the fire for me... Inside the fire...

Well the job is done. I haven't had meat in a while so I consider it a win and it's no big trouble for me to dump out the poison berries, but I could also teach the orcs how to actually cook food and what berries are safe to eat. Some of them look rather thin.

What should I do next?
>>
>>1375108
Teach them to cook thoroughly and step by step. Cut it up so they can try.
>>
>>1375108
>>1376012
We mage chief naow.
>>
>>1376012
Seconding, let's treats these orcs's some fine cuisinin
>>
File: happy orc.png (4KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
happy orc.png
4KB, 640x400px
>>1377359
I also show the orcs how to tell the difference between a poisonous berry and an edible berry. I let them try some of my berries and they are happy. Some of them talk about regularly going out to harvest berries.

We cut up the meat and remove the fur. The orcs are not so delicate and some of them appear resentful for me forcing them to do this. Most of them eat the fur once it's removed and complain that I've "only made the meat more hairy".

Cooking was the hardest part. I don't know how many times I was asked "We eat it now?" But it was all worth it. They looked so happy once they tasted the meat. One of the younger ones is still proudly running around yelling "I made human's foods!" at everyone.

It's getting late, so I start getting ready to sleep. One of the bigger orcs approaches me holding an axe. He says he was going to lead the raid on the human village tomorrow, but now I'm the strongest so I should lead them.

There are no farms or shops or anything in this village. They live by stealing and killing alone. It's not really my problem, but maybe I should lead them a little more in the morning. I could tell them to stop stealing or learn a bit from them.
>>
>>1377508
Order them to build a house for you. You're not too keen on sleeping with these orcs in their smelly huts. You've experienced it first hand last night.
Make Biggs the axe orc (Your name is Biggs now. Don't argue with the mage, orc.) to chop trees for use in construction.
In the meantime look around the village and see what they do have.
>>
File: village.png (38KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
village.png
38KB, 640x400px
>>1377557
You took the words out of my mouth about the smelly orc huts. It's better than a cave, but only by a little. However the orcs have no food storage so I have to send out a few orcs to forage.

I don't know how much they will find because they are not as skilled as me and I have almost no skill at all.

I tell the axe orc that his name is now Biggs. He simply repeats the name and as I instruct him on his lumberjack duties he says "Biggs will do that."

A quick overview of the orc village tells me that there's 8 huts used for sleeping, a fire pit, a half assed barbed fence and a bone pit full of some fairly good items. I asked some of the orcs and they call it the trash pit. Apparently they will throw away any equipment or items they find after killing humans.

I found some potions I can't identify, a ton of clothes, quite a bit of money a few bits of equipment including a magic staff that I can use. Most importantly a book that teaches a healing spell that I could put to use with some training.

Checking around inside the huts teaches me that they don't know a lot about construction. They also use them randomly. Everyone just sleeps in a dog pile in whatever hut smells best. While checking things out I keep hearing Biggs proudly announce to the other orcs "My name is Biggs now!"

After a headcount I find 25 orcs and a hostage? There's a human girl here that they plan to kill and eat soon. I tried to talk to her, but she's like a wild animal at this point. I'm worried about what would happen if I let her loose.
>>
>>1377737
Take the staff and start training up on that healing spell. It could come in handy, especially if an orc gets hurt, then we could show off our prowess.
We'll need a second in command, maybe Biggs? But only after some training. Try to civilize the little girl and have Biggs come along too but have him keep his distance from the little girl so as not to scare her. Have some more orcs go forage but tell them "keep an eye out for more meat. Cooked meat will make us stronger"
>>
>>1377836
How old is she? Or how long have they had her for?

Don't eat her just yet. Learn the spell, and try separate the junk pile for stuff we can fence at the nearest human town.
>>
File: Dining lesson.png (21KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Dining lesson.png
21KB, 640x400px
>>1377894
She looks like shes in her teens. I ask the orcs about her and they say shes been here for "days". I know it was before I got here.

I have most of the items of value packed up. I'm not sure If I can do much with the clothes, but I stuff them in a hut so they won't be stolen.

>>1377836

I send out a few more orcs for foraging just as a few orcs come back. They have found more food and one of them found a big root plant. It could be a vegetable, but I don't really know if it's safe. The orcs said there was a lot of them in one place. It smells acceptable. I bring the girl in chains and have the orcs make us a meal.

I try to keep the girl calm and explain that things are going to be ok now, but she mostly just hisses at me. I gave her some food and water and she greedily took what she could while foaming at the mouth. I don't know how long shes been going without so I'll have to limit how much she eats and she doesn't like that.

I can't really get though to her at all, but I work on my spell for a bit and hope that she will calm down over time. The spell book is complex for me because it's my second time finding one. It talks about a lot of topics that I don't understand at all and this one doesn't have pictures. I make some progress with magic in general, but I think I'll need some live test subjects to progress with healing and I think it's likely to kill them.

The day is almost over now. A lot of orcs sat around doing nothing, but two younger ones have been mock fighting all day. I think they are displeased we didn't go on a raid. Most of the rest are happy to have food without risking their lives for once.
>>
>>1378278
Tomorrow we should raid but someone who deserves it hopefully. Maybe a bandit camp. The younger orcs sparing gives me an idea- training. Explain the benefits of training to the orcs, tell them it will make us better raiders and people will tremble when they hear of trained orcs.
We need a trainer
>>
File: Camp.png (18KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Camp.png
18KB, 640x400px
>>1378980
In the morning I round up some volunteers. Nearly everyone wants to go on the raid. I try to ask them about bandits or thieves, but they don't understand what I mean. Finally they tell me about a camp not far from here that often fights with other humans and sometimes they attack the orcs.

I tell the orcs that stay behind to gather some training supplies and to get some branches that could be used as training swords. I also give the orcs some tips on staying in formation and attacking in groups.

When I find the camp we sneak around it and surround them. The orcs are not good and sneaking so we are spotted. However we outnumber them by almost two to one.

The battle was quick and brutal. We lost 3 orcs and killed 8. The remaining 5 are captured.

There is one seriously hurt human. He may be a good test subject for my healing spell because he might not make it. I ask and he refuses, but he doesn't have to agree.

One is a orc in chains. He only fought to protect one of them and gave up as soon as that one was killed.

Two are an old couple of elk-people. These people often know a lot about magic so they might be helpful to me. They can't do healing magic.

The last one is an archer. He killed one orc and hurt two others, but gave up when we got in close.

The orcs are mainly interested in hauling home the bodies, including orc bodies, for eating and taking the food they have. However the camp has some armor and weapons that I give out to my orcs and some cash and valuables that I take. If we want to take the time to do it we can take the tents with us too, but it will take a bit of time.
>>
>>1380528
Have the orcs strip the prisoners of their weapons, armor and belongings. Afterwards cast a binding curse on the prisoners. This should compel their minds to obey you. Should they attempt to disobey, escape or rebel, you can easily end their lives with a flick of your fingers using this curse.

While you do this order the other orcs to start looting the camp of pretty much anything that they have. Have some of the keener sensed orcs on the lookout for trouble as the looting goes on.
>>
>>1380572
Binding curses sound kick ass, but I don't know how to do anything like that.
>>
>>1380604
Ah well, tie them up with a rope and threaten them with a fireball to the crotch or something.
>>
>>1380572
We can barely heal people, I'd love to be able to cast that tho, lets see if we can press gang the bandits into our fold. If not, use em for labor that the orcs are too stupid for....

Also the smell is killing me, can we like look for a river to move the orc camp to so we can start making them bath? We can trick them into liking baths, and boil the water with our fire magics to a pleasant temperature.
>>
File: First healing attempt.png (127KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
First healing attempt.png
127KB, 640x400px
>>1380572
>>1380624

We tie up the prisoners except the orc who is already chained. He is obedient so I keep him near me and watch over him.

As we are looting another two people came home to the camp, but we saw them first and managed to capture them. Good idea having a lookout!

After rummaging the camp we manage to find some soap. This should help the smell. Moving the orc village would be hard, but thankfully there's a stream not to far away, so we can get started on hygiene when we get back.

Finally some of the other prisoners start asking me to try to heal the seriously hurt guy. He's clearly in a lot of pain so they talk him into it. I try my best and follow the advice I've been told.

It appears to be going well even though he passes out at once. Next time I'll try to numb them better. Some advice I didn't find helpful was charging and bursting out my mana. I have a ton of mana so I just use more when I need it. It looks like it's going well and the wound looks perfect. Like nothing even happened.

Unfortunately, though his chest is fine, I was too focused on the wound and let my mana go wild in the rest of his body. Apparently large doses of healing magic make giant nasty tumors. He is dead.

I think I can heal better, but neither I or anyone else want to do any more tests after that. Maybe once I've had another look at the book I'll understand more. On the plus side I've learned a totally different spell. Grow meat. If I have unspoiled meat I can grow more. The orcs like the sound of this.
>>
>>1380656
Go find a farm, and grab some sheep and goat. Then see if we can use the spell to make them grow bigger and stronger or breed faster. If we kill them then chop off the legs and plant it into the grown and try to "grow" them.
>>
>>1380668
Actually scratch that. I want see if we can wash and clean the clothes and make the orcs wear them all fancy like.

>>1380656
did we make his dick grow?
>>
>>1380656
Cool. Dead bodies. Take them with you. Use it to play around with necromancy. See if you can find out how to make undead minions with your magics.

Also; Cool. You have meat magic now. Expand upon its uses some more. Experiment on making a meat golem. Feed the failed experiments to the orcs and prisoners if there are some.
>>
I think I'm going to start doing things by the day now.

>>1380669
>did we make his dick grow?
I'm not sure. It's a little lumpy and sort of big, but I didn't get a good look at it before... Wait. Why the hell and I looking at a dead guys dick?

We return home and lock the prisoners up in a hut and I have some orcs guard them in shifts. I think the hissing girl is calming down a bit with her new friends because shes talking again and a little less wild. However she's telling them all we are going to fatten them up and she still won't talk to me or any orcs. I'll need to figure out something to do with them all soon and decide how to let them go or what ways I can use them for slave labor or whatever.

I divide up the camp into a few groups.

For now we have a ton of food and no way to keep it so no one will be foraging.

I've instructed some orcs to clean with the soap. They don't get it, but they follow instructions well.

Most orcs will be training. I don't really know a lot about this so I've just told them to play fight until they are tried then take a break and tell stories about fights and what works.

Once all the organization was done I spent the rest of the day taking another look at the book and trying to control my healing and meat magic skills. I'm fairly sure that I can heal a wound now. However necromancy alludes me. I can't make dead things live again.

Meat time with the prisoners didn't go over well. We have limited amounts of fruits and vegetables but endless supplies of meat and they know orcs eat humans. I don't want to waist our few vegetables on them so they have all chosen not to eat today.

At the end of the day my hut doesn't smell at all! The orcs agree and thank me for my wise insight.

One more thing. The orcs are starting to bow to me and call me things like "lord-god" and "king-master" and so on whenever I walk past. It's kind of nice to be acknowledged, but it takes a lot of time when you add up that we live in the same place and see each other 200 times in a day. Should I do something about this?
>>
>>1381089
If we mentioned healing them could increase length or girth we could get more lab rats to volunteer.
>>
>>1381089
>Should I do something about this?
Nah, having a cult of personality is good for loyalty.
Get some rest, see what the future holds tomorrow.
>>
>>1381285
Ima second this
>>
>>1383201
New thread
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.