[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's a Pirates Life for Me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20160515-202557.jpg (827KB, 1434x1453px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160515-202557.jpg
827KB, 1434x1453px
The Gunlark has pulled in to port. This ship is fucking awesome. Everyone knows how great it is. The Captain, Jineva, who is hot as fuck, hops off on to the docks and says not a damn thing. She walks to the notice board and tacks on a big fucking poster that reads:

LOOKING FOR SAILORS AND HANDS FOR THE GREATEST ADVENTURE WE'VE EVER TAKEN

YOU'LL PROBABLY DUE

Then she leaves back to the ship to wait. A few of the greener hands leave ship looking like ghosts, while a bunch of big Ole grizzled vets laugh and prepare for a few days at port.
Welcome kiddies to my first time as QM. I can't hardly believe there's no ocean adventure. So here's one. I'm winging the shit out of it but I have big plans.

I'm looking for 5 adventurers. We'll roll out d20 style for just about everything because why not. This will be high fantasy, but with heavy consequences. Let's roll, son.

don't mind the language. It'll be written more seriously
>>
>>137288
You have to link it in the Quest Discussion.
>>
>>137351
Damnit. How do I do that?
>>
>>137361
Copy and past the link. Then post it here: >>134248 with a brief description of you quest.
>>
>>137288
Background: was born in a port town, had to deal with thiefs as a kid, however he found a rusty cutlass washed on shore one day and began training with it as a hobby. At one point je had to use to protect his home from a burgler. However he yearns for adventure and is joining this voyage.
(Did I do it right?)
>>
>>137501
From a well to do glassmaker, he was afforded an education in Queen's University Belfast to become an academic but he got into a bad drug habit, the shame of letting his father know that he wasted three years of his life in hedonistic pusuits made him flee to an old port town where one of his junkee friends lived, he was then abandoned by his friends after he couldn't support his excessive lifestyle anymore.

he jumped from job to job as he tried to support himself but he couldn't sake his longing desire for that feeling of euphoria that life provides the carefree young. IN one of his jobs as a tavern barkeep, he saw a merry group of sailors singing tales of adventure and treasure which pushed little gilley to take part in this new frontier.

What pushed him to become a privateer? to take part in the adventurous life of a free sailor? or is it the allure of treasure?father enough funds so he can come back to his father's little workshop with something to make the old man proud.
>>
>>137288
Jake considers himself to be a swashbuckling ladies man, out for glory and adventure. However, being a homeless conman and a thief is seriously messing with his image.

But he managed to steal a cleanish set of clothes and lie himself into the crew. Now it's just a question of becoming what he present to be before his lies catch up to himm.
>>
Vita is a young boy who stowawayed onto the ship. A virgin to the harsh seas, he's inexperienced in every way, but for the sake of adventure he snuck aboard, running away from his uptight family.
>>
>>137288
NOT A QUEST! TAKE YOUR SHIT TO A FREE FORM TEXT-RP FORUM!
>>
>>139768
There is actually a couple quests like this. Not all quests are open to everyone
>>
>>139768
"Quest" doesn't mean shitty text-based choose-your-own-adventure novel.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.