[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A really garbage quest -part 2-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 12

Well shit

In one day you managed to roll under a bridge, dirsupt traffic with a bottle of shit water and piss.

And get arrested for it.

Now your in the police station with no bail, looking at police officers in the distance do their due-diligence: paperwork.

(Last thread for some more details~ >>1287732)

Life couldnt get any worse could it? Your supposed to have hit rock bottom, right?

Only time will tell
Oh and probably your actions too, you cant exactly wait to die or something. Thats not how humans tick.

>actions?
>>
>>1298915
Shit I put a fucking (((your))) instead of *you're*

Worst post
>>
>>1298917
Fucking kill yourself.

>>1298915
Examine cell.
>>
>>1298917
OP you know this makes you a faggot now, right?

Also look around for any possible objects in the cell
>>
>>1298921
>>1298964
Kek

Writing now
>>
>>1298981

Well shit. Seems like your gonna be here a while, might as well look around. Isnt prison supposed to be a thing?

Woe is unto the man who asks questions too frequently, appearantly. Anywho. You see the cell that you've been in for... who cares its a while. Good food though. The walls are bricklike in design, but painted over white.

The bed is real nice. Its a bed, and not dirty.

So is the toilet, I mean come on its a fucking toilet! Sick as fuck.

This place isnt bad at all, who wouldnt want to be in here? Yeah its boring and nothing has any flavor besides the food. But you could live here damn it! Comfy as shit.

But yeah thats really it, out the window is where the dumpster goes to pick up trash.

>so now what?

(Sorry for the long updates im doing lots of shit in the house)
>>
>>1298996
Well fuck... Since trash is a strong motif that means we must find a way to escape through the trash window!

Or if its prison quest time, then its time to make some friends
>>
>>1299003

Hmmmmmm
Roll me a d100.
>>
>>1298996
>Have the first proper sleep in a long time.
>>
>>1299023
Hell yeah.
Dont even need to roll for this one. Sleep is automatic

But. What do you dream about?
>>
>>1299023
>>1299003
Wait.
Derp do I need to roll a d2? Or somebody want to change their vote or something?
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>1299022
I dont know for which but I'll roll anyway
>>1299023
So sleep or escape or what are we doing...? Ill roll a d2 just in case
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>1299050
forgot the d2
>>
>>1299050
The d100 is for if the cop notices you bumbling about.

But yeah. You guys need to agree in what to do first. The roll becomes null and void if there isnt an action to go with it.

>>1299053
Ill use this roll if you guys cant get a consensus soon
>>
Dream of endless trash heaps, with nothing interesting in them. Proceed to become agitated, wake up.
>>
>>1299060
Dream of a great desert. In the desert are thousands of footprints. They vary in size. Some large, some small, some inconspicuous, some scream to look at them. In the far distance there's a wavy figure of an oasis. You trudge your feet, but each step gets even more difficult. When you look down all you see is a murky swamp that you're waist deep in.

You reach in the swamp and you pull out a piece of trash. A tin can to be precise.

You try again. This time you get a plastic bag.

Finally you reach in and pull out a diamond.

You realize that this diamond is you. However, so are the articles of trash.

You wake, wondering what this dream means.
>>
>>1299077
You mumble to yourself
"stupid dream, shouldve pulled out a file 'er somethin' useful"
>>
>>1299062
>>1299077
Oh shit nigger this is pretty good

After deciding that escape is overated and likely to get you in trouble. You take a moment to stop pacing around and take it all in...

You need sleep, you concur. Something to take your mind off of everything...

You wake up in a swamp, filled to the surface with trash and algae...

>What do?
>>
File: 2012-06-29-JardimGramachoSwamp.jpg (544KB, 1529x2048px) Image search: [Google]
2012-06-29-JardimGramachoSwamp.jpg
544KB, 1529x2048px
>>1299086
Whoops, forgot the pic
>>
>>1299088
Try to climb a tree to see if there are any roads nearby, or better yet find a swamp hag's house to raid, as you are feeling hungry
>>
>>1299088
poor swamp
>>
Watch out for wildlife, like alligators or leaches.
>>
Don't wan't no leaches biting my buthole.
>>
>>1299093
>>1299097

Well its a swamp. So it has to have some kind of cliche hag mixing potions in a mud hut somewhere right?

Roll me 1d100 for a search. Best of three.

(Okay finished with shit around the house updates /should/ be faster. Apologies for the wait)
>>
>>1299135
Oh wait sorry make that 2d100. Because you still need to evade the local wildlife.
>>
Rolled 7, 52 = 59 (2d100)

>>1299138
hehe fuck swamp hags
>>
dice+2d100
>>
>>1299151
you have to put it on the options field, my dude
>>
Rolled 63, 84 = 147 (2d100)

Crap. Got it.
>>
>>1299153
You dont want to roll my dude?
>>
Rolled 48, 22 = 70 (2d100)

>>1299157
>>
>>1299141
>>1299155
>>1299166

Wr-wr-wr-writing.
>>
File: alligator-58419_640.jpg (185KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
alligator-58419_640.jpg
185KB, 640x539px
>>1299175

Okay, focus. Lets just go around in circles, or mabye find some... how do you find a witch? Uh, hey its your dream right? You are in control.

After grinding against garbage and trying not to splash any more green stuff on your upper body, you turn a corner in the sawgrass and see a big fuckall aligator resting on some old piece of wood.

Without panicking, you back up into the grass yet again and continue on your merry way.

Then you hear some singing. Monotone, raspy, some clacking as well. And iys coming from where the aligator is.

You take a look through the sawgrass and what you see suprises you.

[1/2]
>>
>>1299197
>Those spelling mistakes
>That grammer
Delet this
>>
>>1299197

I see skys of blue~
Redroses too~

There on the platform a jukebox plays.
The sound creeping. It feels... good. This is real music.

And I think to myself~
W-what a wonderful world~

Where are.
Where are the aligators?
Where did they go?
Who... why

The colors of the rainbow~
So pretty i-n the -ky~

"What the fuck"
You cant move your legs.

I see freinds shaking hands~
Sayin- how do you do~

Its coming, no, your coming closer. Your being draged to it. You cant your arms anymore...

And I think to myself~
Wh-at a horrible wor-l-d~

"Jesus christ"

[2/3 i lied!]
>>
Don't panic.
PANIC!
>>
File: aaa.jpg (33KB, 622x450px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
33KB, 622x450px
>>1299218

"SHIIT FUCK FUCK F-"

A line of wire whips out from below and constricts around your neck like a snake. You start to lift up, intense pressure all over your body.

An over bearing feeling inside of your chest starts to form-hopelesness and regret. You dont remember. You camt remember can you? You never remembered.

The ringing andd clacking of the jukebox becomes louder. And soon you are high in the night sky, being held up by a pile of garbage, looking at a similar pile with a juke box on top.

The tone of it filled with mirth. It speaks to you.

"A lovely time for a lovely night. See the scars off all lonely gripes. To be, to not your choice was right. Come live and forget all your sensless plights"

The cords snap as the sky darkens and moonlight bats in fluctuating rays from behind you. Plastic and cradboard shear and tear. The metal clamps at your feet release and the thrash heaps colapse completly. You fall into your worst nightmare...

>what now?
>>
Flail wildly. Panic HARDER!
>>
I need to retake highschool English[spoiler/]
>>
>>1299260
Nobody else?

>>1299262
Apparently I need to learn how to use spoilers correctly as well. Cant even be a neet properly.
>>
>>1299249
>Let what happen happened.
>>
>>1299249
scream at the top of your lungs saying
"fuck you, mom! this is what wanted! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"!!!"
>>
Hmmm. How bout. Thrash around in bed, fall out of bed, get up, puke.
>>
File: 419-lorenz1.jpg (31KB, 650x494px) Image search: [Google]
419-lorenz1.jpg
31KB, 650x494px
>>1299260
>>1299279
>>1299280
>>1299282

Its so cold. Which way is up?
You make muflled screams in the water when the pain hits. Searing pain, the pressure is back but your body gives way...

Then your head goes above the surface and you can hear the many snorts and snaps of the gators, as well as the tearing of your own flesh. Practically the same as the sound of sloshing algae.

You cant hear the jack in the box, nor can you feel trash.

"GOD DAMNIT-GARGH-YYYAA FUCK AAAGGGHRS-"

And after many bouts of tumbleing and tossingx the many tons of flesh pull you into the abyss. Its dark, and all the warmth drains from your body...

You wake up on the floor, hyperventilating and sweating, the cop in charge of keeping an on you comes over and rattles on the bars a bit.

"Hey are you okay? Do you need medical attention?"

Uuuuh. Shit, quick thinking. You punch the floor and mumble,
"Fuck you mom, this is what I wanted"
Then turn back to the officer.

>What do?
>>
>>1299312
>Keeping an /eye/ on you
Just a little correction.
>>
Might as well get on the officer's good side.
>Insults officer.
>>
>>1299312
>"It's fine, sorry for making you worry. Just bad dreams."
>>
>>1299329
>>1299357

You cough and rub your head.

"Nah dont sweat it. Just some bad dreams."

He looks at you quizzicaly, clearly in a state of disbelief.

"If you say so, but if this happens again ill have to ask some questions. Mabye get you checked up at the doctor, either way this is getting to my superiors. Just letting you know."

He then bids you farwell, then goes off to the bathroom.

>what now?
>>
First use the toilet, then plot escape.
>>
>>1299453
Check the bars in the window, and see what is visible from your vantage point.
>>
>>1299437
>Think about what led your life to being homeless.
>>
File: wolf_spider_cyprus_alex.jpg (206KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
wolf_spider_cyprus_alex.jpg
206KB, 720x460px
>>1299453
>>1299462
>>1299486

Hmmm. This night has taken one hell of a toll on you, well it was really the floor. You're still sore in the head.

Opting to take a shit or wait to take one, you gingerly sit down without your lower clothing and stare outside the window.

Outside the air is cold, across from where you can see is the second section of the police station, with a dumpster laying against it.

Beyond that the cell seems to be on par with the ground. The alley is otherwise completely clear.

Garbage. Its everywhere you go. Sometimes its all you can even see.
Why did this happen to you? Do you have no recollection of the past?

You close your eyes. Becoming lost in those thoughts...

There is a spider.
>what do
>>
Greet spider, look around while not letting the spider out of your sight.
>>
>>1299619

You look at the spider intently and hail it

"How are you doing mister spider? Can I help you?"

It rubs its little teeth things together. Super adorable. And then it starts to move towards you.

>What do?
>>
Retreat.... RAPIDLY
While trying to placate spider.
>HHeeeyyy there spido. You Don't want to eat me.
>I'm not soo tasty. I'm utterly filthy.
point at clothes
>See
>>
>>1299729
You fall back in a huried manner, quick to make yourself as unasuming as possible.

"Hey little buddy I dont mean any harm, look man im real dirty see? You do-"

Before you can finish your sentence. The shock reverberates through your body, this isnt your clothes. This is... wait.

You look back at the spider, and what you see becomes a part of you.

Shes just a girl, not even 12 you would guess. No idea why she would be hanging around in this sector, probably pressganged by the insurgents to to field work. But one thing is clear. The bullet wound in her head and the detonator she has in her hand tells you her motivation.

Unwillingly or not, she threatened your guys. You had to pull the trigger. It wasnt an option.

"Private"
A whisper and a hand on your shoulder take you away from her face and into the dark, mud walled room of the compound. Light shines from the coridor behind you
"You did what you needed to do soldier, come on we're moving out"

Some other soldiers come running from different rooms, searching for enemy fire.
Sarge disuades them, then opens up his radio and calls for a false alarm ASAP.

>What do you do?
>>
File: tumblr_mz6yzoSigu1skaxu8o1_1280.jpg (629KB, 1275x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz6yzoSigu1skaxu8o1_1280.jpg
629KB, 1275x1920px
>>1299792
Shit forgot pic.
>>
>>1299792
>Shove down the sorrow and press on.

Do we feel like a hero yet?
>>
>>1299836
>Shove down the sorrow and press on.
>>
>>1299836
>>1299857

You turn around, and file out. Your pals are looking past your direction. Most of them look away with downcast faces, your heavy weapons buddy gives you a big slap on the back.

"Eyes on the ball, soldier."
The designated marksman comes. from the rearmost stairway last, yelling a resounding
"Biulding clear! Lets move."

Sarg ends his conversation with HQ and puts his radio away. Takes out his binocs and scans the surrounding area outside.

The buzz of adrenaline flows through you, as well as intense sorrow. It didnt have to end like that. She could have just surrendered, put it all down.

Focus soldier. At 2200 you'll be-

"Hey when you finish I need to talk to you."

Late afternoon. Your back feels sore, you took a shit being barely conscious. Congratulations. And you're in your cell.

And it smells like garbage.

>response?

Gonna take a 10 minute break. Be right back.
>>
>Yea yea, keep your shorts on.
or
>Snot like I'm going anywhere.
with
>Smell reminds me of home(. Under the bridge that is.)
>>
>>1299935
nobody else?
>>
>>1299882
>Flag down a guard and see if you can't go to the library.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>1300023
>>1299935
Rolling a d2
>>
>>1300030
Ok then. Gonna go to sleep now I think. Gonna wake up in the morning and continue.
>>
And this roll isnt final anyways, so you can put in votes or change them if you want.
>>
One last bump for the night.
>>
>>1300664

This quest is garbage.
>>
>>1300943
Shit I better step up my game.

Writan
>>
File: handcuffs-opened.jpg (83KB, 1219x677px) Image search: [Google]
handcuffs-opened.jpg
83KB, 1219x677px
>>1299935

You opt not to answer, instead you shake off your delusions and the creaking in your bones. The grinding and snapping coming to a hold as a cloud darkens the room.

Flushing the toilet and slidding back on your pants, you breifly take in the smell of your room. How lovely, like flowers in the breeze. If they were laden with sulfur and methane. Just like home.

Turning to the guard who is facing outside, you finish fastening your pants and speak.

"ive never felt better, mind telling me why I should leave? I have everything I want."

The officer turns calmly, unlocks your cell with a key and takes a step inside.

"We're just finalizing your record, im taking you to where you'll have your mugshot taken. Considering you confessed your crimes, and all contemperary evidence supports your involvment-little as it is-the law offices downtown just want to present you to the court and get the paperwork done quick. You'll be looking at around 6 to 12 months in prison."

He pulls out his cuffs expectantly.

>what do?
>>
>>1301395
>"Why not Jim, it's better than living on the streets, wondering if I'm going to get shanked in the middle of the night."
>>
>>1301404
Nobody else?
>>
>>1301404

You lumber over putting your hands out with a resolve.
"Sure thing jim. Better than being shanked in the middle of the night."

He looks at you, eyebrows raised.
"Its franco."
Then clamps the cuffs on you and proceeds to guide you with a hand behind your back.

The floor is mostly a glossy hardwood. The desks and walls have a much more matte finish. Plenty of officers are at their desks, counting and shifting papers.

The cop leads you through the station nonchelantly. Then you go into a different hallway with larger windows, you recognize your destination as the second compound.

Going past a couple doors, you are put into a room on the right. The wall has many measurments and such, and there is a short line of people with handcuffs on as well as a camera.

And there is a large blackened pane of glass you cant see through.

>what do?
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>1301452
Forgot pic
>>
>>1301452
>Just take the picture.
>>
>>1301452
Start rapping
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWaljXUiCaE
>>
File: dDnFKms0_400x400.jpg (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dDnFKms0_400x400.jpg
8KB, 400x400px
>>1301612
Kek

>>1301479

You wait your turn...

Paitently.
The suspects hold up boards. Then the lights flash, then they exit the other side.
You stay silent, as do they.

You are the last to step up to the plate. The light shines on your face, and the flash makes you blink but for a moment.

You are ushered into the next waiting room, and you review your mugshot.

>what do you see?

(Sorry bout the tardy)
>>
>>1301634
>A man who has lost control of his life. The things he has seen. What his eyes see off in the distance is an enigma.
>>
>>1301660

You see...

A broken man, deprived of hope and dreams. Drained of his sanity, all memories reppressed for saftey of his own complex. Homeless. Body and mind decaying. Nihilism overbearing.

But this is you. And here you are.

>what now?
>>
File: shia_mug.jpg (220KB, 900x494px) Image search: [Google]
shia_mug.jpg
220KB, 900x494px
>>1301680
Fug
Pic
>>
>>1301682
>Smile, and shake your head.
>"I need a shave, heh."
>>
>>1299935
Well apparently restarting my comp changes my ID.
>I need a shave, don't want to look like a bum. lol
>>
>>1301787
Gonna post tommorrow. Sorry. I have some stuff to do
>>
>>1301879
>Laugh at self depreciation joke. Frown and shake head.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.