[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A really garbage quest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

You are human garbage. The kind that lives and rots all the same. Who cares about himself and the world of the smallest degree.

You dont know your name, all you see is open sky, and all you smell is garbage.

This is your story.

>input action
>>
Pass out under a bridge
>>
File: images-2.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>1287736
You sit upright from your comfy trash pile. Your designated dumpster is a nice shade of green, decorated with low quality graffiti.

But who gives a shit, you have things to do.

Deftly dodging a trashbag from an apposing balcony, on purpose, and falling on the alley you call home. You think about a bridge, what it means and how comfortable one might be. It protects well from the rain, quite an astonishing peice of engineering.

Whatever engineering is.

You find a nice, little in size bridge about 3 blocks from your little alley. And attempt to sleep again.

Roll me 1d100 to try and pass out. 80 to pass as your well rested.

(Sorry for the delay I needed a drink)
>>
>>1287747
Maybe if we stay long enough we'll become a troll
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

im gay
>>
>>1287756
Its ok. I live in miami, every man in short shorts is gay. And thats saying something. Literally.

But anyways ill wait like 10 minutes for anyone else to jump in before I start typin.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>1287747
>>
>>1287756
>>1287761
Aaaaand thats a fail.
Its not the end of the world.

Hmmm. This is a nice bridge. Nice and damp. Well that isnt so much the bridge itself, really just the fault of a congregation of shit water and other water based wastes.

But thats science, confusing science, you want to see if you can sleep any better under this mass of concrete. So you lay on the bank, off to the side of the shit water. High ground you might say, but that might be an understatement.

It is a really nice bridge, shame about the water. But a drier bridge is prime real estate, you're too poor for that life.

You wait for sleep to take you...

And quickle realize that:
1) your not tired
2) the sun is in your eyes
3) the constany sound of cars going over your head isnt helping
And 5. No 4) you'd much rather play around with the bottles around here.

Most of the bottles are broken. Shame. There seems to be some high quality plastic to go around

>what to do now?

Will be absent for about an hour. Gotta do some more stuff.
>>
Im ready spaghetti. lets get on with this garbage.
>>
Well ok then.
If nobody posts within 5 hours ill drop the hatchet btw. Thats 21 on the 4chan clock.
>>
>>1287787
>Remember your name is JJ Green
>break into a house to take a shower, making sure the house is empty first.
>>
fill bottle with shit water throw at passing cars kek then run
>>
>>1287921
steal panties and sandwich from house destroy tv cause it lies
>>
>>1287921
>>1287924
>>1287927
Should I roll a d3 or can we have more votes/compromise?
>>
>>1287933
Honestly, I'd think it depends on what kind of tone you want this quest to have. Either way, I'd have a 1d2 since >>1287924 and >>1287927 are the same guy.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>1287965
Mkay, makes sense. Rollin
>>
>>1287987
Oh lawd... writing.
>>
>search for food in shop garbage
>>
>>1287924

Pfffffft fuck this shit. You have a great idea! Well ok. Its pretty stupid, but god damn if you arent misserable enough that you /can't/ have some fun.

Plus these assholes wake you up with their honking at night, you need to release some frustration.

Going over the best bottle you have to throw, you pick a relativley simple looking pepsi bottle already filled with piss (How convinient) and proceed to mix in some shit water.

You go outside more and arm to throw the bottle up at the cars passing by over the bridge. Not at least smirking at this point is a challenge for you.

Roll me 2d100. One is for aim, the second is seeing who sees you.
>>
File: 1123316.jpg (111KB, 600x432px) Image search: [Google]
1123316.jpg
111KB, 600x432px
>>1288014
Oh forgot pic
>>
Rolled 56, 34 = 90 (2d100)

>>1288014
>>
>>1288022
If no one else is going to roll ill take it.
>>
Rolled 62, 84 = 146 (2d100)

>>1288029
>>
>>1288029
Oooook. Writing.
>>1288032
Saved. Good on you.
>>
File: 12.jpg (71KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
71KB, 852x480px
>>1288032
(That feel when you delete everything you typed by accident)
For pic just replace the bushes with a recessed road and a shitty bridgeover it.

And thro- oh shit, come ooooon.
Damnit, yes!

The bottle bursts on the top of a rusty old chevy in the middle lane. The majority of the contents falling on a car off to the third, just splashing at the side, most of it has no real effect from what you can tell.

It seems from how the drivers are looking out their windows, they are probably thinking what kind of dick just throws his bottles of piss from the roof.

Theres a hidden bonus to your lacking throw after all.

Your throw has increased traffic drastically however, but before you can revel in your genius. An angry housewife doing laundry on a clothsline starts bitching at you from the third floor, but from here it seems like the 4th.

"You sack of shit I saw that! Im calling the cops dont you move, asshole!"

This is your que.
To laugh hysterically.

>What do?
>>
>>1288059
leave, start digging through the trash cans for cans.
>>
>>1288059

Fart at her and then leave.

We should search through the trash for useful stuff.
>>
>>1288074
>>1288084
Ok. Looks like were gonna go garbage sifting. How appropriate.
>>
>>1288074
>>1288084

Hah! Like your going to take this ladies shit. Your outta here.

"Kiss my ass lady" you manage to say over your course throat, in addition to ripping a decent fart, you begin to get out of sight and out of mind. A nice little adrenaline rush to see you through the day.

After turning a couple corners, you realize that the wholesome lady you encountered probably didnt hear most of what you said or did. But never mind. Your here now, and your going dumpster diving.

Because hey why not, mabye you'll find some usefull stuff. Mabye.

Sifting through trashcans with purpose in another short ended alley not 2 blocks away. You begin your prized work.

Roll me 2d100. One for search success as to any stuff you can find, the other to see if the police get wind of your position.

(Gonna take a quick shower)
>>
Rolled 61, 31 = 92 (2d100)

>>1288112
>>
Rolled 48, 19 = 67 (2d100)

>>1288112
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (146KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
146KB, 1000x665px
>>1288128
>>1288134
Your not gonna have a good time
>>
Rolled 45, 9 = 54 (2d100)

>>1288156
Maybe save?
>>
File: BetterCop-2.jpg (31KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
BetterCop-2.jpg
31KB, 500x347px
>>1288162
I wish I could tell you something other than no. good effort I guess.

>>1288128

The sun starts to shift gently over you. Some clouds cool your back as they block the rays.

You find some pretty neat stuff after about an hour or two you reckon, its mostly some cardboard panels and boxes folded down for storage that you retreived from a pizza shop. They had lots of spare boxes, might be going out of business. Shame, at least you would feel sorry if ypu cared enough.

Other than that you have aquired a good collection of bottles, if your memory serves correctly you can get paid decent money for turning in these things. Other than that its mostly tin cans from tuna and soda alike, and one little trinket of sorts. It looks like a silver locket, but theres nothing inside of it and clearly chrome.

Unfortunately your interperiod rest is interupted by a cop car pulling over, and the door opening.

>What do?
>>
>>1288187
walk away discreetly

Besides, what's he going to do if he arrests us, put us in jail? Fuck, at least then we'll have a roof over our heads.
>>
>>1288196
Okay. Roll for it. 1d100
You wanna try and keep the stuff you have?
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>1288234
Sure. Fuck the bottles, I'm interested in the trinket and the locket. And they'll probably let us keep those. Though I wouldn't know, never been arrested like a good kid.
>>
>>1288243

You pocket the little chain, stand up. And stretch as you walk. Theres not many people on the street now, which makes this harder for you. The fuzz is on yout heels

"Excuse me sir, just a moment. Sorry but we were just looking for a man you might know, hes a bit shorter than you but has been seen near this part of town and is wanted for vandalism."

>Your reaction?

Roll 1d100 either way. Its a secret roll.
>>
>>1288276
Sorry, don't know him.
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>1288276
>"Sorry, I dunno him."
>>
>>1288289

"Mhm. Shame"

His partner glares at you.

"And say another quicky, wont you mind? There was another vandalism report over at the bridge. Description matches you well. Know anything about it?"

1d100 will test in addition to what you want to do.
>>
>>1288310
Whoops forgot pic.
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>1288310
>Smile sheepishly and say, "Can I plead the fifth?"
>>
>>1288319
He raises an eybrow and sighs. And chews gum you didnt realize was there before.

"You have the right to remain silent..."

The rest of the morning goes in a blur, after surrendering to police without much budging. They filed a quick report on you and you were kept in a cell for awhile. After discerning your identity and realized you had no other family members or loved ones willing to bail you out, you sat in silence. Until you got bored, and walked over to the mirror.
Siiiigh. Welp thats it. For now. Probably not going to continue this because O dont have the drive to type for only 2 people at a time.

Nice thought experiment, I feel like I could have done better.

Criticisms? I dunno might as well ask.
>>
>>1288343
I felt like there was too much rolling and not enough action, but not much more than that,

/qst/ is a slow board so unless you appeal to the nerd culture you probs aren't going to get much traction. Also because it's Monday. Try continuing on Saturday and see where that'll get you.
>>
>>1288351
Mhm. Thanks my dude. Noted.
>>
>>1288364
first time on qst here, I liked this
a comfy hobo slice of life was far more appealing then "big boy spaceman part fucking 400"
>>
>>1289961
Thanks my dude. I tried to do something a little simple. Seems it worked. I might continue this still.
>>
>>1290128
Please do. I'm very interested in where this is going to go.
>>
>>1290931
Aaaaah. Ok, Fine ill do it.

If theres a prefered time you would want me to run then say it. Personally however 9pm to 5am EST is just not going to be feasable most of the time.
>>
>>1291019
Why don't you pick? When's a good time for you?
>>
>>1291500
Pffft. Im pretty free on time. Honestly.
Ehhhh next week I might not be so free.

This weekend sounds nice but I dunno.

Whatever you guys want.

Cause im a lazy dick basically.
>>
>>1291742
My hours are 6am-12am PST. Excluding weekends, I don't know what I do on weekends. So somewhere like that is fine for me.
>>
>>1292003
Noted
>>
>>1291742
I've been lurking in this thread because I'm new here but I'm free this weekend too, so I'll join you guys since it's slow
>>
>>1295089
Huzaaaah!
>>
Looking forward to it.
>>
>>1295089
>>1296182
Oh btw I just got info that ill be free the entire day tommorrow. So thats when the new thread will be up. Threads here stay out of sage for three days, so it should be up during the weekend.
>>
This is a nice quest, go on mate!
>>
>>1298915

New bread.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.