[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CIV/TRIBES MIX THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 49

File: map.png (67KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
67KB, 400x400px
So /qst/, here are rules:
>Everyone get to pick a civ
>NOT fantasy
>Technology of world is arount ~100 A.D.
>Everyone chooses a starting area on map, capital city, other city. Also population distribution is decided by player (Capital city must always have most pop)
>Every turn 2 actions, 1 tech action and 1 culture action (may leave any kind of action out if you want)
>Combat fairly simple (will explain when time comes
>civs start with 1000 guys,
>I'll make civ sheets
>Once 5 civs exist, game will start. Any new players will join existing civs
>civ population will rise to food poduction (not immediately)
>food production starts @ 1000
>once a civ is picked, give names for civ, cities, culture. Just a sort of intro to the civ and what kind of culture it has

This is my first /qst/ thread, so please be gentle to me. Let me know if you have any concerns. The unmarked lands don't have any owners, and won't until someone settles a city there!
>>
>>129808
Area 4
The Theocracy of Volkstine
The people worship a god known Volk l, they are lead by the holy leader and want to spread the religion by any means. The capital is located in the center of theit territory where the most fertile land is, it is named after their god, the name is volkenburg pop 700. Next to the lake is a village known as Rike pop 300
>>
>>129866
I am adjusting the map, and making civ sheet...
>>
>>129866
My trip
>>
Confederation of Niggers. Area 3.
A collection of nigger tribes united by an extremely charismatic Dindu, which tribes elect in the Dindu Council. Each Dindu has 3 years of rule until another election.

They grow large terrestrial birds for food and eat water gourds by the river. The capital s a city by the river, Oonkaoonga, with population 800. Two other cities border the river toward the border, named Hoodat and Mahniga with pops 100 each
>>
Area 1: Cygnar
>>
>>129808
Area 5
Kingdom of Gole
The people of Gole are divided equally between the their capital Winter(500) of Gole in the mountains and their trading city of Spring(500) by the lake.

Both cities value knowledge and have basic libraries that frequently exchange works between themselves.
>>
>>129808
Area 2
Principate of Heliopolis, ruled by Emperor Marcus Atius Romanus
>>
Area 3: Utrumpia
>>
Aw man, somebody already got it. Damn.
>>
>>129999
Kill me i didnt mean to send that.

Area 1: Cygnarians.

The Cygnarians are a collection of men and women who, above all, love inventions. They spend most of their time thinking and their most valuable citizens are the ones that have contributed most to the society by any means. Age also holds a great deal of respect, but bright young people can easily rise to the top.

People are separated in two four castes and cities depending on where they find their talents:

Menoth: This village has a pop of 200 and is the center for religious studies. Their gods include Menoth and Morrow and many others. Religious heads rule from here and spread the words of the gods.

Caspia: This is the Capitol with a pop of 400. These people are the ones who invent the most practical things like nets, weapons and other tools. It is on the coast. It is also where the military Academy will be and where strategy is discussed.

Lydia: This is the village of masonry and smithing. It has a ways to go but people come here to learn to build things better. Pop 200

Chiron: This village is named for the distant planet where the healing god lives. This village is where people go to be healed or are certified to be healers in their towns. Medicine is of course the main source of study here.
Pop 200

Put it all in the perspective of the timeline of course.
>>
>>130030
Capital city is Heliopolis, located on the one tan section of their area (Pop 800) and 4 fishing towns scatterd along the cost (pop 50 each). They are a Greco-Roman inspired Civ and consider themselves to be a Republic, though the emperor has the final say on most issus.
>>
>>129808
That fucking Island
The United Slavic Tribe.
The people of TUST are predominantly Slavic. Lead by Dictator for life Ivan Ivanov, they are experts in the production of liquid wheat, Vodka. There primary source of food, without Vodka. The Slavic People shall die from not being Cheeki Breeki Gulag squats
>>
>>130024
The kingdom of Gole and Cygnar shall be great allies. Let's gave a feast!
>>
>>130076
I think you're right, let us feast!
>>
File: Heliopolis and her territories.jpg (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Heliopolis and her territories.jpg
60KB, 400x400px
>>130067
Quick map of locations
>>
>>129808
>>130024
>if Capital has to have MOST people and can't have the same as the other city then make it 550/450 instead of 500/500
>>
File: map.png (70KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
70KB, 400x400px
Here are is the map:
>>
>>130139
Perfect. So do we wait for our stat sheets before we take our actions or are we good to go?
>>
>>130139
Hold on let me name the towns, starting from the north-most and continuing down the coast:
Lincium
Mursa
Lugio
Pontus Praetoria
>>
File: Mayp.png (82KB, 829x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mayp.png
82KB, 829x400px
>>130139
Also. Here's That Fucking Island where I want to be
>>
>>130165
if you really want...
>>
>>130165
Cygnar will provide That Fucking Island with whatever supplies they need for exclusive rights to their excess vodka.
>>
>>130152
Yeah it takes a while.
>>
>>130183
This sounds like it'll be fun considering we get a actual population instead of the small 30 most other civs do.
>>
File: SLAVS__ (1).jpg (148KB, 633x439px)
SLAVS__ (1).jpg
148KB, 633x439px
>>130177
We will consider deal when we're desperate as fuck.
But for now. Let's be good neighbors and just trade and shit.
>>
>>130197
Sounds good.
>>
>>130197
Ivan you will have our support should you need it, I still remember the other thread and it was hilarious.
>>
File: veryfast.png (313KB, 637x471px)
veryfast.png
313KB, 637x471px
>>130215
Thank you comrade for comment. Here is what people call Memetic I made.
>>
6 civ sheets? ehh
>>
File: map.png (75KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
75KB, 400x400px
There. happy? xD
>>
File: Volstin.png (65KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Volstin.png
65KB, 816x1056px
The Theocracy of Volstin sheet (bootiful I know)
>>
>>130238
The name was volkstine op not volstine
>>
>>130238
Do I need to fill out my civ's backstory? I think I'll do that, brb

Also this this the name I will be using
>>
>>130264
fine, xD
>>
Any more open spots? If so I want area 2
Name it: Hellrod's Confederate States
The people of HCS are All white, Christians, and firearm owners( well upgrade to firearms later but it fits the redneck vibe) I run my shit as a democracy except I'm the only one who has the say so XD
Capital city is called Wabatucky
>>
File: confed.png (86KB, 816x1056px)
confed.png
86KB, 816x1056px
the confed>>130269
>>
>>130269
Sorry, all 6 out of 5 slots have been filled.
>>
>>130277
In Ebonics, we call it the Coon
>>
>>130279
Hahaha
>>
What if I make a new island and start with half stats? I really enjoy playing these games
>>
File: Slav_XVII.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px)
Slav_XVII.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>130231
Da. Am happy Comrade
>>
File: Gole.png (62KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Gole.png
62KB, 816x1056px
>>130288
Don't leave! xD
>>
>>130307
The confed came before you, so I put them there before.
>>
>>130307
Don't worry, I'm still here.

Deleted my post when I realise I misread something.
>>
>>130264
The citizens of Heliopolis worship a vast pantheon of gods, though there are a few top gods that are more important than the others. They value Service to the state above all else and have a long martial tradition, requireing all politicians to serve at least 10 years in the millitary.

They are ruled by Emperor Marcus Atius Romanus, who presides over a Senate of nobles that have been elected to office.

All of the villages are focused on fishing except for Pontus Praetoria, a Military Naval base.

As can be imagined, Heliopolii culture is pretty much a carbon copy of Rome, with there love of marble collums and realistic statues.
>>
File: Russia.png (52KB, 816x1056px)
Russia.png
52KB, 816x1056px
That fucking island:
>>
File: Heliopolis.png (107KB, 816x1056px)
Heliopolis.png
107KB, 816x1056px
Heliopolis:
>>
>>130377
Am I the best for last?
>>
File: Caspialand.png (90KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Caspialand.png
90KB, 816x1056px
and Cygnarians!
>>
So guys, I'm really sorry that I can't do turn 1, but it's 1:30 here in Germany and I'm really tired. I'll be here as soon as I wake up. Have fun and make sum plans!
>>
>>130417
Can we post actions?
>>
>>130428
Yeah sure. I'll put them into sheets (and map if necessary) when I get up. Discuss, scheme and make plans! I'll get to it as soon as I can.
>>
>>130438
Alright, sleep well then OP.
>>
Well then, are the Cygnarians still around?
>>
>>130474
Still here
>>
Is there room for any more civs?
>>
>>130488
Want to set up trade between our nations? I don't see any wealth stat but I figure trade should benefit both of our peoples.
>>
>>130504
Hell yeah. They're border countries anyways. I was going to send an envoy over there anyways. We should set up a technology agreement. And if we have any mountains between us, an institution.
>>
>>130438
Well heres my action.
Action: set up a mine in order to get access to stone and metal.
Tech: create bows
>>
>>130530
Dammit forgot my trip
>>
Well, first order of business is to try and increase our population as much as we can.

Action 1 will be to standardize large water gourd farms along all the rivers of Hoodat and Mahniga.

Action 2 will be to build a wooden wall around the capital city.

Culture: Men who can make very fast rhyming noises are prestigious and join the Chief Dindu's entourage.

Tech: Mining
>>
>>130579
Pretty sure it's 2 actions a turn.
>>
>>130307
Together our learning will be unrivalled!

>>130438
Not sure if I got the actions right. Do we have 4 or 2 actions? In case I misunderstood anything I'm marking the priority actions with stars *, remove the ones without if I got it wrong.

Action*: Set up trade with Cygnarians
Action: Increase fishing to increase food supply.
Tech*: Improve boats.
Culture: Set up schools.
>>
>>130599
>Every turn 2 actions, 1 tech action and 1 culture action (may leave any kind of action out if you want)

Does he mean the 2 actions MUST be EITHER tech and culture, or 2 action, 1 tech, and 1 culture?
>>
>>130599
I think it's 4, but I could be wrong. Anyway, since I'm in OP's timezone I'm going to head to bed as well. See you all tomorrow.
>>130612
Guess we'll find out tomorrow, I covered my bases with my post.
>>
Action 1: Send an envoy to secure an alliance with our buds in the mountains

Action 2: Shift focus of all towns to assist in researching the study of harvesting stone for making walls. Big walls. Like fucking gigantic.

Culture: Cultivate a nationwide sense of pride and patriotism so that everyone feels like their contributing and are happy about it.

Tech: Mining
>>
File: Slav_XV.jpg (101KB, 660x501px) Image search: [Google]
Slav_XV.jpg
101KB, 660x501px
>>130438
By decree of the High Commisar, Ivan Ivanov. We shall take steps in the following in the "Decree of Naut. Phase I."

Action I: By order of the High Commissar, we shall increase agriculture to keep up with demands for food in this most glorious State. And to feed the future children of the land which boasts fertility.

Action II: We must begin construction of roads to further unify our people. With such roads, we may be able to make contact with eachother at a much faster rate than over the tiresome terrain.

Technology: For technology. The High Commissar encourages the construction of a way to further store goods being transported to and fro to our major cities.

Overall planned turnout: With this, the High Commissar Ivan Ivanov theorizes by following these steps, birth rates may rise so the people and it's army may increase in size. And travel may be quicker.
>>
>>130612
>>130438
Just in case its 4 actions.do the priority if its 2.
Tech priority:make bows.
Action priority: set up a quarry for stone and metal.
Action: Begin training soldiers with said bows.
Culture: send missionarys to neighboring nations to spread the religion.
>>
First Action: Expand farmland outside of capital and fishing villages.

Second Action: Construct a Stone wall around the City of Heliopolis

Tech: Mining for ores such as Iron, Copper, and Tin

Culture: Develop 'Formation Fighting:Testudo Formation'
>>
File: heh.jpg (710KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
710KB, 2048x1152px
>mfw everyone builds a wall
>>
Wait, if tech of world is around 100 AD, is it implied we'd know mining?
>>
>>130802
Oddly enough there gonna do it when some dont even have a way of producing stone.
>>
>>130822
>>130822
Yeah this is kind of ambiguous.

Op can you give us a list of techs that should exist by 100ad? I'm pretty sure some places were pretty advanced by then.
>>
>>130857
Im pretty sure we'd have the basic stuff down like tools, iron, animal husbandry, etc it'd probably be just a matter of getting the things needed for them like mines and the animal itself.
>>
>>130880
You'd think he'd at least have let us pick from a list of skills or technology to choose from at the start or something.
>>
>>130906
It is his first lol.

Also yall don't mind me without the trips. I'm on mobile and its a hassle.
>>
Aight yung niggas I gotcha
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_technologies
>>
>>130579
In case only two action (if not, replace the old culture with this)
Action: Standardize large water gourd farms in Hoodat and Mahniga
Culture: Men are encouraged to mate as many women as possible, and women are encouraged to raise as many kids as possible. Status is noted based on these criteria for both genders.
>>
>>131111
My man of african descent would you consider a military and economic alliance between us since were neighbors? All I ask of you is to allow my people to freely teach our faith in your land.
>>
>>131831
Fosho, aint a thang if you just preaching homie.
>>
>>131933
Thank you my nizzle. Let this be a long friendship.
>>
>All these Alliances being formed

I have the sneaking suspicion that I'm about to get bum rushed in the first couple of turns
>>
>>132183
If you lay low you'll probably be fine. So long as someone doesnt go attack crazy near you, that and you could ally with the island slavs.
>>
>>132192
Ignore the trip I was in a different thread, i am not part of the island slavs.
>>
>>132183
I'm willing to ally my friend! All for the grater good if progress.
>>
Alliances aren't official until we send a scouts and find we actually exist right? Its hard to scheme within a civ game, theres a lot of meta going on. Alliances are nice until you become self sufficient.
>>
>>132259
Oh what the heck, why not?

Your the Cygnarians, right?
>>
>>132344
You can always join the volkstine and dindu alliance if you want.
>>
>>132344
Correct. Nigga is right. We need to scout
>>
hey guys! I'm back!
So, the guys who say 4 techs are right. If you can't think of anything, you can always figure something out.
Techs ~100 A.D.:mining, boats, sails (no intercontinetial) wheel, horsebackriding. Anything else just ask me.
>>
File: Russia.png (104KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Russia.png
104KB, 816x1056px
Russia's recent development:
>>
File: Volstin edit.png (90KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Volstin edit.png
90KB, 816x1056px
Volstin's development:
>>
File: confed.png (116KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
confed.png
116KB, 816x1056px
The confederation of niggers:
>>
File: Heliopolis.png (142KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Heliopolis.png
142KB, 816x1056px
Heliopolis:
>>
The Kingdom of Gole:
>>
File: Gole.png (92KB, 816x1056px)
Gole.png
92KB, 816x1056px
oops
>>
And last but not lease, the Cygnarians.
>>
File: Caspialand.png (135KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Caspialand.png
135KB, 816x1056px
oops again
>>
File: map.png (75KB, 400x400px)
map.png
75KB, 400x400px
The map so far:
>>
Ok guys, turn 2 begins now!
I'll return in a bit to see the results, answer questions and make more sheets. Have fun!
>>
>>133658
Some of the tech descriptions, like mine, seem to go off the edge of the sheet.
>>133686
Action*: Send explorers into the middle region to look for a place to settle.
Action: Build roads between Winter and Spring
Tech: Improve sailing speed
Culture: Influence the nobility to explore the lands and find new resources by offering grandiose ceremonial titles for achievements in the name of the kingdom.
>>
>>130504
That's a good idea actually. I'll make a wealth stat in the next sheet.
As I said this is my first quest, so things will change somewhat.
>>
>>133700
Ah yeah, I'll fix that in next sheet. I did the margins of the sheets wrongly, sorry about that.
>>
>>133700
So, I added a wealth stat into the sheet (uploading when everyone has finished their turns) and here is the rule:
>Everyone starts with 1000 wealth
>If wealth is half of population, civil unrest will occur
>If wealth is quarter of population, there is danger of revolt
>If wealth is equal to or under 10% of population, revolt is unavoidable.
>If wealth is above population, the population will be very happy.
>If above 50%, then nothing happens.
Maybe I'll implement a system that allows you to buy things with wealth, I'll have to think about that. Trade increases wealth, so do other things like luxuries (gold, silver, that sort of stuff)
>>
>>133715
Action 1: Construct Fort on river near Mursa
Action 2: Creat roads from heliopolis to Mursa.
Tech: Iron Forged weapons and armour.
>>
>>133726
Actually
Action 2: More farmland around heliopolis and Mursa
>>
>>133707
Alright.
>>133715
Sounds good.
>>
>>133726
Well, describe the fort.
>>
>>133743
The fort is of roman design. 4 gates. Its a rectangle. The walls are made of stone. A fort would first be built of palisade and then upgraded to be permanent. There is a barracks. Multiple hostels and a training area. A stable for horses.
>>
Well, that is some advanced stuff. It will take time, stone fort will only be available when stone is available. And even the wooden one will take time, but very well, it will work in time.
>>
>>133794
Just a question, Why did we start in 100 A.D if we don't even have stone?
>>
>>133799
Well, I said technological standpoint, not civilization development standpoint.
>>
Alright OP.

Action 1: Mine stone for the purpose of laying roads between all the cities
Action 2: dig rivers deeper into the brown area of the land.
Culture: Men are encouraged to mate as many women as possible and women are encouraged to raise as many kids as possible.
Tech: Wall mounted crossbows.
>>
>>133823
To have crossbows you need to have bows first.
>>
>>133828
Alright, thats fine, research bows then.
>>
>>133840
Done
We now have to wait for Cygnia, That FUCKING Island, and Volstine.
>>
Im dissapointed with the lack of any desert horsefuckers nation
>>
>>133854
Yes, very sad.
>>
ah, shit, wrong name.
>>
I approving this game.
You should add some colors/flags of countries.
And add some resources.
>plants
>animals
>wood, stone, granite, ores etc.
>mining =>smelting =>tools=>weapons and armors.
>>
>>133871
Will do. I note the resources as soon as they receive them.
>>
Question, are the large terrestrial birds like FF Chocobos and real life ostriches, or medium sized pheasants and turkeys?
>>
>>133913
more like turkeys
>>
File: Screenshot_20160515-080253.png (387KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160515-080253.png
387KB, 1440x2560px
Awesome.

Action 1: Send an envoy east to the romies with the intent to open trade.
Action 2: Those who prefer to work instead of research will split in to either 1) building the mines and working them and 2) constructing roads.
Culture: Caspia calls to all young men and women to come to the Capitol to begin their education process. Here they will be sorted between the four towns this happens once a year.
Tech: Big ass wall building

I've attached our sigil. Eventually they'll all have a minor sigil for the houses but not yet.
>>
>>133913
So no, you're not going to have chocobo riding people of African decent xD
>>
>>133926
I am strongly dissapointed
>>
File: expectation.jpg (37KB, 401x563px) Image search: [Google]
expectation.jpg
37KB, 401x563px
Dammit OP
>>
>>133940
xD
>>
BUT
Who knows, maybe later you might find some large birds?
>>
>>133949
Can i.....possibly discover magic lol?

Google Cygnar and you'll see what they're all about. That's the end goal here.
>>
File: ostrich riders.jpg (32KB, 525x324px) Image search: [Google]
ostrich riders.jpg
32KB, 525x324px
Actually, ostrich riding is legit
>>
>>133954
I have rode an ostrich
GET ON MY LEVEL
>>
>>133960
I envy you a little, it looks fun as fuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_AaEpqtgiQ
>>
Not to grammar nazi, but...
I have RIDDEN an ostrich would be the gramatically correct way of saying that.
>>
Imma go shower real quick. brb.
>>
>>133963
damn plains shaman knowledge.
>>
AYo Holup where dem slavs and volstine niggas? We need moves from all o dem aight
>>
>>133980
Maybe they will appear near the same time as yesterday
>>
Yeah, we need TFI and Volstine. Then we can go. While I am waiting, I will be going places. If they don't have anything when I come back, then I'll think of something.
>>
File: image.png (51KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51KB, 250x250px
If you fucks with one nigga, you fucks with all of us
>>
>>134015
In my opinion, there should be 24 hours for turn, if someone wont be fast enough, he passes one
>>
Thats why you have few tribes and multiple ppl per tribe.
>>
>>134037
Thats COSATU
A Trade union :D
>>
>>134093
Nigga Cosa WHAT
>>
>>134135
plains tribe has a turn you know
>>
>>134144
Nigga I JUST posted the battle summaries. Its a new normal turn now.
>>
Where deez volstine niggas
>>
Open it up to lurkers
>>
>>134367
thanks for allowing it, senpai
>>
>>134388
Are you in a civ? If not, you could probably make a move for Volstine.
>>
>>134422
I prefer to wait at least 24 hours since his last post>>132462
If he wont come back till then, I can join as him
>>
>>133686
Action:Attempt to capture horses to tame
Action: using metals taken from the quarry start smelting large amounts of iron.
Tech: begin to start farming the edible plants of the island.
Culture: children ate taught from a young age to be zealots to help increase their devotion thanks to them being fanatic
>>
>>134422
See? Sometimes you need to be patient
>>
>>134550
Btw the ate was supposed to be are so dont mistake us for cannibals.
>>
>>134553
Still need slavs
>>
>>134567
He will come later. Slavs are reliable
>>
Where is everyone?
>>
>>134954
are you slav?
>>
>>134981
he is cygnar i think
>>
>>134981
>>135004
Anon is correct. I'm cygnar.
>>
Should we advance without the slavs?
>>
File: Slavin.jpg (239KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Slavin.jpg
239KB, 640x480px
>>135059
No. I'm here.
>>
Slavs arent even on real island
>>
File: Slav_XVI.jpg (306KB, 658x521px)
Slav_XVI.jpg
306KB, 658x521px
>>133629
By order of High Commisar, in action of the Decree of Naut. Phase II. He declares the following.

The improvement of the roads from simple dirt clearings, to actual stone. To keep up demand with this, our next action is to begin making quarries of resources deep within our rich lands. This shall both give us stone and ores to improve our pickaxes and shovels used to improve our roads.

Our technological advancement is to infact invent a way to write down items on something that isn't parchment. So communication and the writing of literature is quickened.
>>
File: Slavs.png (7KB, 166x368px)
Slavs.png
7KB, 166x368px
>>135098
*Worst Island

God bless That Fucking Island, rich with ore and plenty. It is indeed better than the savage submainland
>>
File: Volstin edit.png (88KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Volstin edit.png
88KB, 816x1056px
Volstin sheet:
>>
File: Russia.png (126KB, 816x1056px)
Russia.png
126KB, 816x1056px
Russia sheet:
>>
File: Heliopolis.png (155KB, 816x1056px)
Heliopolis.png
155KB, 816x1056px
Heliopolis sheet:
>>
File: Gole.png (118KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Gole.png
118KB, 816x1056px
Gole sheet:
>>
File: confed.png (104KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
confed.png
104KB, 816x1056px
COoN sheet:
>>
File: Caspialand.png (142KB, 816x1056px)
Caspialand.png
142KB, 816x1056px
Cygnia sheet:
>>
File: map.png (75KB, 400x400px)
map.png
75KB, 400x400px
And the map so far...
>>
>>135544

I think a trade would be great.

We need stone
You could have iron forged weapons by next round.
>>
Lord Commander Sloan decrees that now is the time to begin the building of the Biggest Ass Wall Ever Built. (Action 1) Menoth's priests pray to the gods for assistance and guidance.

Action 2: Completing the roads will also go in to full effect

Culture: Caspia declares it's official motto of Cygnar to be "All Knowledge is Worth Having".

Tech: Cygnar begins to research making martial weapons (swords Spears shields)

Cygnars envoy to the east nation would also like to request their military experts to come teach in Caspia.

Unless I have to research roads first. If I do do that instead.
>>
>>135570
Excellent!
>>
Action 1: Create Mine
Action 2: TRADE >>135570 with Cygnar
Tech: Scutum (shields)
Culture: The Legions are formed. Legionaries are praised and women fall head over heels for these warriors in uniform.
Children are trained in legion tactics and trained in swordsmanship from youth.
>>
>>135551
Action: Chaimail is created for the legions of archers using the newly smelted iron.
Action:A representative escorted by a small squad of archers to protect against bandits is sent to the dindus to establish a military and economic alliance.
Tech: begin training the archer legions to fire while riding on horseback to increase their combat capability.
Culture: The capital city, the home of the pope begins taking in orphans at a young age to train as a elite guards to protect the pope and the churches assets while doubling as a emergency defense force for the city, these people are highly respected and feared.
>>
>>135597
Mines*
>>
>>135597
Oh shit, I know who wants to make a rome (including Testudo)
>>
>>135523
>>135551
Action*: Set up a quarry by the marble stoneface
Action: Keep exploring the middle region beyond our borders looking for a good place to settle.
Tech: Advanced Quarrying
Culture: Keep promoting the prestige of exploration and discovery for the good of the realm

>>135599
Pope of Volk, If we were to build a road from our lands to your capital, would you be interested in trading goods with us for the enrichment of both our peoples?
>>
>>135621
Of course I was planning on building roads to connect my towns and to lead and end at the boarders of my allys.
>>
Action 1: Keep expanding rivers
Action 2: Every man has a plot of land along artificial river to raise large fowl and gourds
Tech: Crossbows
Culture: farmland is inherited. Land is attached to familial lines.
>>
>>135627
Then we will look forward to trading with you. Though now that I think of it, if you have a port in Rike would probably be more efficient considering the ships of Gole.
>>
File: SLAVS__.jpg (61KB, 633x439px)
SLAVS__.jpg
61KB, 633x439px
>>135551
Ok. So we decide to begin the following with the Decree of Naut. Phase III.
First and foremost. We must discover Iron and other strong materials. And start to improve our tools greatly for smithing. With improvement. We may mine faster, Mine longer without wasting resources on new tools. And secondly. We shall create a public education system. So all Slavs may be smart. And able to contriboot to advancement.
Technologically speaking. It is necessary for us at this point to consider travel by boat. Since we're Isolated. And must hope to find other people, if any. Soon Comrades. This is the High Commissar. Reporting out.
>>
>>135647
Unfortunately Rike is not a fishing village so it would not be beneficial to create a port, however what I to do is have a road on the border just over the river with a bridge to allow trade easier.
>>
>>135666
>666
>suddenly I have doubts
>j/k
Very well, a road will have to do then, but a port in your lands would improve our ability to trade efficiently.
>>
>>135655
based Ruskies
>>
A slow day...
>>
So anyone have grand plans about your civ, or just winging it?
>>
>>135873
Spread religion by "any means"
>>
>>135873
Steam mechs and the great Wall of Cygnar
>>
I just want to create a lot of niggers
>>
>>135733
Join, build the fuck out of that mine.
>>
>>135873
So far? Just winging it. Might aim for becoming the richest.
>>
Rome 2.0
>>
File: Flag.png (21KB, 800x600px)
Flag.png
21KB, 800x600px
Got bored waiting for OP, heres our flag. We use palisades cuz we aint pickin cottn no mo'
>>
>>136219
Kek
>>
>>136219
You're beautiful. We need to trade for some of them water gourds. -Cygnar
>>
Holy shit were at 200 replies? wtf? It feels like this thread is so small... when's the post limit? 250?
>>
Original Heliopolis guy here, totally forgot about this due to classwork, was surprised that I got replaced so quickly.

Not that im complaining, Legionary seems to be doing a good job in my stead, and I can't take over due to homework.

Keep it up, Legion bro! Your doing Jupiters work here.
>>
>>136387
forgot trip

>>136301
Its at 700 last I checked, with an autosage kicking in after 3 days.
>>
>>136396
Oh okay, cool.

Where the hell is everyone?
>>
>>136772
Still waiting...
>>
Post some memes people.
>>
Op is kill
>>
>>137257
Probably, anyone else want to take the mantle?
>>
Someone should. This is a good game. I don't want to lose it.
>>
Bamp
>>
I dont know how he calculates food and population, I could take over otherwise. Also what will happen to my civ lol.
>>
>>137571
Wells they weren't doing much else were they lol
>>
Lurker here, if anyone wants to know where OP probably got his image(and so you can make your own island) it was probably this map generator: http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~amitp/game-programming/polygon-map-generation/demo.html
>>
>>137613
I'd be willing to take over for a little bit till I gotta sleep.
>>
File: He.png (36KB, 724x444px) Image search: [Google]
He.png
36KB, 724x444px
>>138222
Here's updated Helio
I gotta sleep
>>
Op should be back
>>
>>139432
If he will be back like yesterday, then still around 2 hours
>>
Sorry, my service provider decided to commit suicide. I'm back though, and will be awesome.
>>
>>137310
Cygnar, you said make martial weapons, but you want to import some from Heliopolis. Do you still want to research them or research something else?
>>
Ok, as soon as Cygnar answers, I'm done with the sheets and will upload them. All the other sheets are done.
>>
Ok fuck it, Cygnar can now make and is importing weapons.
>>
File: Volstin edit.png (158KB, 816x1056px)
Volstin edit.png
158KB, 816x1056px
Volstine's development:
>>
File: Russia.png (99KB, 816x1056px)
Russia.png
99KB, 816x1056px
THAT FUUUUCKIIIING Island's develpment:
>>
File: Heliopolis.png (169KB, 816x1056px)
Heliopolis.png
169KB, 816x1056px
Heliopolis' development:
>>
File: Gole.png (125KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Gole.png
125KB, 816x1056px
Gole's development:
>>
File: confed.png (139KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
confed.png
139KB, 816x1056px
COoN's development:
>>
File: Caspialand.png (155KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Caspialand.png
155KB, 816x1056px
And last, but not least, Cygnars's development:
>>
File: map.png (76KB, 400x400px)
map.png
76KB, 400x400px
NOW: The map so far:
>>
TURN WHATEVERTHEFUCK STARTS NOW!
>>
>>139887
Action*: Time to settle new land. Send 100 men from each city(200 total) to the mountain region to found the city of Autumn.
Action: Build a road into Volstin and set up trade.
Tech: Improve our roads, since we tend to build so many of them anyway.
Culture: A statue of the explorer of Autumn is placed in the newly founded city to honour his work for the kingdom.
>>
>>139911
What will you name your cities after all four seasons are used?
>>
>>139929
Not sure yet. But I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
>>
>>139887
Action1 : Continue Fort
Action 2: Construct road from Mursa Fort to Caspia ( use the legionaries since they double as road builders)
Culture :
Tech : iron armour - lorica segmental & regular non roman
>>
>>140061
By construct fort i mean continue mursa
>>
Woohoo

Action 1: Improve the palisades of Oonkaoonga by raising them taller and mounting crossbows.
Tech: wild hulled boats that can go along rivers and coastal seas.
Action 2: build said wide hull boats and make them transport food from river farms to the cities to help grow the cities and trade within. The boats should be able to sail along the rivers and use the watery bay in the east as a shortcut to get to the rivers along Mahniga and Hoodat.
Culture: Given everybodys having lots of kids, I will expand on land inheritance. The oldest child inherits the farmland and the other children are enrolled as guardsmen of the cities with crossbow training or as boat crew for interkingdom trade.
>>
Excellent.

Culture: Caspia decrees every citizen shall be taught to fight and defend themselves and their nation. In addition to normal schooling, combat is also taught.

Tech: The need for more efficient book keeping is needed. Caspia begins researching paper

Action 1: begin construction of the big fucking wall around the outer borders of Cygnar.

Action 2: Build more quarries and send some excess stone to Helio.
>>
Quick question, who controls the big territory in the center?
>>
>>140286
No one. It's for people to settle
>>
>>140175
Hey update mixmaster ;D
>>
>>139883
Action:build a stone paved road connecting the citys and ending on the borders of the neighboring nations.
Action: begin to mine coal to use as fuel to increase the quality of its citizens life.
Tech: geometry, this is to mske advanced measurments to allow the construction of more advanced creations.
Culture: missionarys are sent to the neighboring kingdoms to establish churches in all citys to attempt to sway the populace to worship volk.
>>
>>140317
No updates yet, not everyone has given turns! :D
>>
>>139883
wE SHALL MAKE STRONKER sLAV BOATS. I TYPE REALV QUCIK BCUS WORK. AND ON PHONE. BUILD more VOAT. MASS porduce HAMMER SICKE
>>
>>140317
I'm not sure about continuing the Yet another civ thread, things are getting pretty out of hand
>>
>>140659
gunpowder?
>>
>>140663
Basically. Also, not sure what people's plans are beyond guns. I'm gonna have to plan an ending or I fear its gonna fizzle out if I continue it too long
>>
>>140667
Just tell them that in order to have guns
we need cities
Master blacksmiths
advanced forges
The start of mass production
>>
>>140672
Even so, I haven't been strict enough on resource constraints. Villages need to have drawbacks to obtain materials for advanced tech other than just "a far away outpost". Idk, I might return with a stronger mechanics system, otherwise, its been a fun run questbros, thanks for taking in a newfag qm, and I'll definitely design a better system.
>>
>>140686
Why not take over the current civ eva thread with the water trolls and shit
>>
I'm confused. Are you leaving us dindu?
>>
>>140686
I HAVE PLAN.
EACH TIME WE try make guns. make the experiment fail. and it explodes killing the inventors

Then you must create a industrial age which is like 30 turns away or more.

Tell them to focus on the basics before the advanced
>>
Can't do the sheets, I'm gonna be busy from now till 20 hours. Then the periods of me not being there should stop. Sorry about all of these things, but they are unavoidable for me. I should have more time once the period of me not being there ends.
>>
>>140770
Why are you guys discussing this here instead of the quest general?
>>
>>140782
aloha snackbar

also we kept this bumped
>>
>>140782
players of that thread is in this thread, including op. Also, old thread is about to hit 3 days then will be archived. Also, qst general hates civ quests.
>>
>>140800
Maybe slowdown tech for a while a while and put the emphasis on culture and actions, Maybe only make it so we can new tech every three or four turns that way we can have something that doesn't move that fast
>>
>>140957
>>
I want in on this new one!
>>
>>140980
We can play that too.

I love this thread so far. I LOVE ROME SPQR
>>
>>141072
I do enjoy this one. It's my first, too.
>>
>>140061
>segmentata
>>
>>141530
it autocorrected
>>
Thread is in auto sage
>>
;_;
>>
>>145299
auto sage?
>>
>>145335
It means the thread won't be bumped when people post. It happens when the thread has reached its post limit or, but only on /qst/, if has been active for 3 days. In this case it's the later.
>>
Op where art thou
>>
OP PLEASE COME BACK.
>>
Not sure if this will bump, but I'm gonna post yet another civ in close to 4 hours!
>>
>>146676
I was planning on doing that too, but it'll be out a lot sooner.
>>
>>146959
Here it be >>147266
>>
Ded?
>>
Awww... I liked this one. I wonder what happened to OP.
>>
/Qst/ is a mistake. Going back to /tg/ when?
>>
>>152707
/qst/ is a good thing.
/tg/ questing, /trash/ questing, and /b/ questing no longer have to use such slow updating or cancerous mediums to play. We finally have a board for our community.
>>
Hey guys >>153623
Thread posts: 274
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.