[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Godgame: 4th Age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 850
Thread images: 80

File: planet.png (390KB, 580x363px) Image search: [Google]
planet.png
390KB, 580x363px
Comes now the march of time, and the emergence of gods! The universe is still fairly new and in constant flux, with various gods appearing to attempt to bring order to the chaos... or not. However, can they get along and cooperate to bring the cosmos to peace and harmony, or will they tear it and themselves apart in conflict?

This is, The Age of Madness

>Choose a name and become a God, and roll 1d100 to speak the WORD and make things happen.
>Anonymous players form a Choir to praise or scorn the works of these Gods as they see fit.
>Every god must list their primary domains(max 3) and gets to assign 30 points between them to be used as a bonus for rolls related to these domains.
>They additionally get 5 points per subdomain of these primaries to assign to their subdomains as they see fit.
>Any divine actions made (creation, destruction, etc...) that's entirely unrelated to the gods' chosen domains receive a penalty of 20 to all rolls.
>Each god additionally has a "Mantle of Power", a title that reflects their true divine self and a single thing that only THEY can do.

And don't forget to roll a d100 when choosing your god and domain, to determine your initial divine power!

>Ere the two suns rise, and shine light upon the young universe!
>>
WOOHOO! New age!
>>
>>124843
The orks are not that easily deceived. Since the dispelling of the horrible spell casted upon the Gol Grok tribe they have learned to be weary of other still. The most skilled of the vampires manage to enthrall a few of the orks although only lowlings and peons. No influence can be made but at least information can be gathered.
>>
>>124844
The past ages;

>Initial age
boards.4chan.org/qst/thread/62367
>First age
boards.4chan.org/qst/thread/78793
>Second age
boards.4chan.org/qst/thread/86471
>Third Age
http://boards.4chan.org/qst/thread/112812/
>>
File: Gate_2.jpg (110KB, 1023x426px) Image search: [Google]
Gate_2.jpg
110KB, 1023x426px
>>124856
You know what i think its time to Build a WALL around Mordor
>>
>>124842
Just keep your expansions going the other way and they'll stop "stealing" their land back from you.
>>124817
anyways, summarising the results of
>>124788
>>124768
>>124734
>>124723
The orc tribes unite under the leadership of the current Red King, his Red Sons accompanied by Blood Angels, all clear signs that the god of war stands besides them.

The battles and skirmishes are daunting, but through the tactical minds of the Angels, the cunning and strength of the Red Sons, and general orc ferocity, they pull through, stronger, more determined than before, until finally the god laying siege to their lands backs away in annoyance.

After this, the "Orc Wars", the tribes remain united under the Red King's banner, merging the tens, if not hundreds, of different tribes, city-states and small kingdoms into one: The Empire of the Red Dawn
>>
>>124864
Can you please please please archive them? i dont know and i am to shit at this.
>>
>>124855
"Lightly" bend the rules, speed this up. You help me. I kill you. Fair?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>124869
Before the wall i roll to see the infiltration of the vampires in saurons ranks.
>>
What do you mean Volura is empty.
"..."
But Heroicus made all that great air on it. It's a ball of ice and water with really, REALLY good air.
".."
Like, he rolled a 100 good. Heck, I think it was over 100. Whatever his max is.
"..."
Well don't look at me, do I look like a tree god? I make it snow, that's it!
",,."
A huh. A huh. Yeah, no, I understand.

Frakt hangs up the phone, turning to address the other gods.

Volura needs plants. No animals, just plants. Any suggestions, folks? I'd prefer... err... NEW stuff, not, ya know, transplants. If that's ok.
>>
>>124877
Why would Damarsa ever agree to your proposition? He(or she, don't remember) could always just annoy me until I strike at them with Godbreaker
>>
File: walls.jpg (49KB, 717x297px) Image search: [Google]
walls.jpg
49KB, 717x297px
Rolled 29 + 10 (1d88 + 10)

>>124878
Nice Try. Anyways It is Time to BUILD A WALL
>>
>>124880
>just plants, no transplants
>I... just....
>>
>>124878
Damn the vampires are having a hard time.
As the 3rd generation vampires slink into the shadows to try to infiltrate the realm of the chaos god they misteped and end up in front of the rampaging sauron who is still angry at all the losses he has suffered. They get easyly killed and whiped by saurons god like power.
(there goes a generation of ninja vampires)
>>
>>124877
And in exchange you assist my daughter in killing me?
>>124881
I'm considering it. I really want to see my daughter overthrow me.
>>
>>124892
Your daughter could always bargain with me for my assistance in dethroning you.
>>
>>124887
not the best wall desu
>>
>>124892
Yes.
>>
Rolled 11 + 30 (1d137 + 30)

>>124892
>>124898
Or I could throw a spanner in this obvious power-grab and trap your daughter in a block of solid ice...

Oops there goes my Frost powers.
>>
>>124913
There goes your frost power right back at your face.
I am officially naming this the age of bad luck.
>>
>>124899
Its made out of volcanic ash and burned wood i do not expect it to be good plus i can improve on it later.
>>
File: 0GQLRiK.jpg (230KB, 1500x812px) Image search: [Google]
0GQLRiK.jpg
230KB, 1500x812px
Rolled 108 + 10 (1d114 + 10)

>>124887
The wall could be better, and the forces of Mordor are not the only ones that wish to see it built.
>>
File: -7rNO-LK.jpg (42KB, 473x472px) Image search: [Google]
-7rNO-LK.jpg
42KB, 473x472px
>>124887
You call that a wall THIS >>124921 is a wall!
>>
>>124913
*shrugs* I got time.
>>
File: chrome_cat.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_cat.gif
2MB, 500x500px
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>124902
>>124926
I sha_ll save you from the aby_ss!
>>
>>124934
Oh god. OH GOD NO! NONONONO!
>>
>>124934
Thats not how it works. He isnt trapped. He needs to reform there cuase he got fucked up. You dont need to save him you need to power him up though i would not recomend for your own being.

>mfw DARK was the perfect follower for lurker yet to ambitious
Thats why being a boring depresive god pays off. The chuckels i got in the last few posts were divine.
>>
File: 1451738011485.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1451738011485.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>124921
Jesus Christ I think i have become the new Lurker
>>
File: fuckingorcs.png (412KB, 852x478px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingorcs.png
412KB, 852x478px
>>124921
>these fucking orc-rolls, one after another
Orcs, is there anything they can't do?
>>
>>124902
Sorry Lurker. I think I'll take Heroicus on this one. It's not that I don't trust you, but I get a feeling there's a high chance I shouldn't.
>>124898
Okay Heroicus. What would you like in return for your assistance?
>>
>>124936
I can do you a favor and blow up the avatar if the cat disturbes you.
>>
>>124943
Whatever.
>>124946
YOU SHOULD'VE DONE IT EARLIER!
>>
Rolled 38 + 15 (1d93 + 15)

>>124950
Sigh. I dont wanna. You know what? i will do this.
roll to hide the avatar from the chrome cat.
>>
>>124955
Avatar is now fairly unnoticable but still a keen cat could notice with a decent try.
>>
File: Sauron_and_the_ring.jpg (84KB, 1372x767px) Image search: [Google]
Sauron_and_the_ring.jpg
84KB, 1372x767px
If Lurker gets loose I could seal him in the One Ring. At least the ring could finally have a purpose
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>124946 >>124955

This is! not a sa\g\acious plan, O dark one.

We to you not-harminged.
>>
>>124962
Fuck off. You're more power hungry than me. And I'll rip you to shreds.
>>
File: 3ab.jpg (194KB, 1128x956px) Image search: [Google]
3ab.jpg
194KB, 1128x956px
>>124940
I'm genuinely sorry about this... I just... fucking orcs man.

>>124943
Not much really. Mainly two things:
first, allegiance. Simply a preference to side with my views or choices, but not to obey commands or break their own personal codes.
Secondly, a godling. (pic related)
>>
>>124962
HAHA good luck with that. You have a power gap of 50 to deal with.
>>124966
I did it for his sake the chrome talking really hurts his old mind. especially in a realm that amplifies contacts like that.
>>
>>124971
Nothing to see here no death god stealing the awesome pic.
Also how does godman on godman reporduction work?
>>
Name: Demiurge, Guardian of Order
Domain: Order, Soul, Light

Newfag here, let me know if I'm cringeily fucking anything up.
>>
Forgot to roll because idiot
>>
>>124980
it depends on the gods in question, really.
There have been cases of "born" gods in the past (old threads)
>>
>>124986
Do you plan to stay too for longer or will you get bored fast? i need someone to link my realm to a heaven.
(also roll a d100 for power and watch out as we did have a few other gods of both order and light)
>>
>>124980
When zero or more ent\y\ties love each other very much...
>>
>>124995
>Hinting at homosexuality and lack of normal reproduction.
Nothing to do with god on god.
>>
Rolled 87 (1d137)

>>124997
If Hell is a realm of Fire, then it only makes sense that Heaven is a realm of Frost.
Rolling to begin attracting righteous souls to Volura.
>>
>>124967
More power hungry? you almost destroyed reality multiple times to prove your purpose. I did attack someone but atleast i know when to give up.>>124972
I will take my chances
>>
Rolled 28 (1d36)

>>124971
>>123648
She smiles and gives a laugh, "You Gods really don't listen to a word we mortals say. But you are right I won't serve him anymore, or you. I'm done with Gods unworthy of worship. I'm done with divinity." Her glowing aura intensifying and settling into her skin, now golden and shining. "As for stealing? Everything I took was given to me, is your memory so short that you've forgotten what YOU worked into my body? How much do you think was in that bit of her? She that devours gods and takes their knowledge and identity as sustenance to fuel her."

She looks up at the avatar of destruction now staring deeply into its eyes. "Did you know I was reborn because of my self-sacrifice? What do you know of sacrificing, Destroyer? If there must be punshment let all guilty parties pay the price." Suddenly she collapses out of the golden aura, as she was when she first arrived at the Crystal Temple frizzy orange hair, pale freckled skin turned red and peeling from sunburn.

The obsidian temple shatters, exploding outward. From where the Avatar had been gripping the Holy Mortal stretches an impossibly long golden strand of solid sunlight tangled and tied about the outstretched hand. "A reason to fear mortals oh primordial one, I have a body and can live without divinity. I hope SHE slurps you up like the wet noodle of a God that you are."

Seara is sacrificing her divinity to Domina, I'm rolling her power for how much of your divinity is fused(would you think it's unfair for that bit to be unfreeable, I'm up in the air on how to play a sacrifice like that) to it. You might also have to roll verse Domina too, I'll wait on her ruling.

>>123923
(Thanks for the patience and yeah it's great to work off you, never thought Seara would take a swerve like this)
>>
>>124971
Why do those terms sound like you want to marry her?
Either way, I suppose that's okay. Of course you'll have to wait until she's ascended for that godling.
>>
>>124995
Oh wait, do you mean with me!?
>>
>>125004
In heaven, everything is fine... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmyzYBeGrE8
>>
Rolled 72 + 15 (1d93 + 15)

>>125004
Oh dont do that. You are only lying to them. frost isnt protective it freezez and humpers. Dark is certanty and only thing more certain than dark is a realm specifically made for souls by a god of order(but i guess cosmic went KIA).
Roll to not allow the frigid winds to trick the souls before i can get to them (though i wont win this one) (btw domain bonus is 15 dark 15 death rolling with death though death and dark are related in this world)
>>
>>124997
Plan to stay for a while, at least until I learn how this works with proficiency

Rolling for power
>>
>>125008
Ha. Nice try.
>>
>>124995
Fair point.
>>125026
Sorry, I'm a bit confused as to your last term. Please explain it.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>
>>125024
With your daughter.
>>
>>125029
(try dice with a small d)
>>125028
A stalemate has been reached normality is not change. I would gladly give you the souls of your followers to praise you forever in your realm but stealing then with promises of cold is not right.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>124939 >>124950
>you need to power him up

Then perhaps, we should o_ff_er him the required e_ss_ence.
>>
>>125039
So much for order i guess. Read last thread for how to power up. You will gain some momentum soon enough.
>>
>>125040
Okay then. After her ascent she'll have your child.
It's been a pleasure doing business with you Heroicus.
>>
>>125041
How is cold not comforting? Cold brings sleep, rest, a fitting end for a Mortal Soul.
>>
>>125030
What does that mean
>>
>>125045
I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS! LEAVE ME BE!
>>125048
THIS DAMNED THING.
>>
>>125039
Ow, that isn't good.

>>125041
Alright, now how abouts we link your realm up with heaven.
>>
>>125045
Perhaps we should not. You do you chrome cat i am not offering my power to lurker. I already did a bit too much for him. As much as i respect him the hunger for power must not be satisfied.
>>125054
Cold bring slowness, cold brings limb loss, Mortal souls from the start were made to run from the cold as it was killing them. Darkness is safety darkness is certanty. When you know that nothing around you can hurt you you are safe. And as i said one thing is more conforting than darkness pure bliss.
>>125061
Make it first also your heaven will be weak due to your power level i will link when i can.
>>
Rolled 118 (1d137)

>>125074
"Mortals instinctually flee the cold!"
>The feel comfort in Darkness

You are really out of touch with the mortals, even more than I usually am. Heaven shall be a place of Frost, whether you like it or not.
>>
Rolled 74 + 30 (1d93 + 30)

>>125059
Seeing you that excited to be fused with a black hole
>>125088
I roll in desperation with both of my domains to keep the mortals from cold grip of frost.
Even if you take them you wont take them all.
Darkness and death colide to try to keep the natural orders of things.
>>
File: sauron_rotk.jpg (31KB, 369x442px) Image search: [Google]
sauron_rotk.jpg
31KB, 369x442px
Rolled 67 (1d88)

Make the Eye of Sauron appear on Barad-dûr
>>
>>125096
Try as you might, Souls will still flock to me, Zel. Give it up.
>>
>>125096
Get this damned thing off me.
>>
>>125096
Alas i am defeated. You gain your frost heaven even with my full force trying to stop you but the difference of creation does not give you full control over this. Some souls go directly to you the rest go to me from there on they can chose their heaven. You wont steal my stories.
>>125100
I think the mortals should have the final call on this though. we can remake the balance. and allow heave to be the frost lands. I didnt plan to keep them forever anyway.
>>
Rolled 54 + 15 (1d93 + 15)

>>125104
Rolling to better hide the avatar from the cat.
Succesfull roll will require other rolls from the cat so it can interact with it.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>125088
>>125100
We st\a\te that it should be fi_ll_ed with telaleny and zuinthof!
>>
>>125112
Good enough a 69+ roll is needed for the avatar to be show to the cat.
>>125113
roll with power lvl pls.
>>
Rolled 66 + 15 (1d111 + 15)

>>125014
Meanwhile I keep crafting my anger urges me to flare the forge hotter. I don't even know what I'm making, it just HAS to be a masterpiece.
>>
Rolled 99 (1d100)

>>125112
>>
Rolled 16 (1d137)

>>125113
Rolling to stop... whatever that is.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>125121
WHAT THE FUCK IS EVEN GOING ON HERE?
Fuck it for lurkers sake i am blowing the avatar out.
>>
>>125125
Well shit i think i made it stronger . The cat is playing with my words. Something is defenitly not right.
>>
I am, damn near close. To fight off the trio of bitches to reincarnate into a better hosts.
>>
>>125122
For why? Geinga\ñ\ade the Nja\r\anot of Üt-_aa_n s_ee_ks only ha_pp_y-joy f_ee_lings to a_ll.
>>
>>125130
Does that mean i can keep the old one? Does that mean the host of death will finally be free? Hell why didnt you say faster damn it! I am death not a mind reader.
Also i the cat is not gonna leave anytime soon. so yeah.
>>
Rolled 8 + 15 (1d69 + 15)

>>125125
>>125121
From that to that is fun
>>125108
>>125100
Are you two fighting over where the souls will be most comfortable when I'm literally a god with comfort as a subdomain. I roll to warm up heaven
>>
>>125138
More like a self destruct with the force of a very large tsar bomb. Or a supernova. Hundreds of them at full power. So like a d10,000
>>
>>125138
What means "leave"? Please to explanation, O deathlyne_ss.
>>
Rolled 13 + 30 (1d137 + 30)

>>125143
Thanks for the extra Cold dude.
Rolling to add even more Frost to Heaven, attracting more Souls for the final rest.
>>
>>125122
Frakt 2 propositions for you.
Give me all the souls and i will let them chos ein my realm their final eternal rest (some stay in the dark some stay in the cold lands of your maybe even in the confort of ignatum)
and second cease fire. this cat is troubling without margins.
>>125143
Thats a roll against frakt so watch out.
You made me an awesome rapier can you redecorate the greatsword you made? you said it is chuncky. no need to power up just make it pretier.
>>
Rolled 78, 67 + 10 = 155 (2d113 + 10)

>>125014
(Oh man... how do I follow up on that...)

"WHAT DO I KNOW OF SACRIFICE?" The avatar began, the fire in his eyes burning brighter.
"YOU STAND BEFORE HEROICUS, THE LORD OF DESTRUCTION, ONCE GOD OF COURAGE, AND YOU CLAIM YOU KNOW OF SACRIFICE?!
YOU MORTALS ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE, YOU KNOW NOT ETERNITY, YOU KNOW NOT WHAT IT MEANS TO SACRIFICE!"

Seeing her act, and feeling the strand, he looks down on her, a guttural laugh starting somewhere in his throat.

"You learned the alphabet, and dragged yourself through tome after tome in my citadel, and yet the knowledge didn't sit in did it?
This.. thing, is a piece of The Creator. The being I once gave almost all my godhood to.
I know sacrifice, foolish mortal. You know what it's like to be a human, then to die for your fanaticism and be reborn thanks to a doting god, and finally being empowered by another one.
I know it the other way around. I was the mightiest of all gods, and gave so much of me to the Mother that even my own half-breed children were more powerful than I. And you know what I did when I was faced with challenges in my mortal form? I FACED THEM!
I DIDN'T JUST CRAWL UP AND SUBMIT.
AND NEITHER DID MY SON, A DEMIGOD WHO FACED DOWN THE STAR MOTHER HERSELF AND FOUGHT HER AS AN EQUAL!
I WILL NOT LET YOU TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT!"

(doing two rolls, first is to resist what she did, the second is for my next post)

>>125145
go fuck yourself. No one gets a d10k for any reason ever.
>>
Rolled 16 + 15 (1d111 + 15)

>>125143
Karma mocks me and heaven stays cold. Welp back to crafting some wonder and being angry
>>
>>125146
I talked to lurker last thread go find out what i meant about the hosts.
>>125155
Hah not gonna work there.
Nah lets just stop this its usless. I am the death god my purpose is to make sure death comes and i hold souls into my realm some decide the dark is the best others follow the chilling winds. Best of the two worlds a frost heaven and a dark passing ground.
>>
Rolled 9 (1d137)

>>125156
I refuse your offer. Souls are already trickling into my frosted heaven, and there's nothing you can do about!
One final role to establish my Frost Heaven as a permanent fixture of reality.
Eurofag succumbs to sleep...
>>
>>125165
jesus rolls are low lately. this is the age of suck
>>
Rolled 16 + 30 (1d93 + 30)

>>125165
Ok then rolling to establish the natural balance that was before your intervention. No on will pass in.
Also you scared them off its too damn cold.
>>
>>125165
In what country in Europe are you in
>>
File: sexy pepe.png (401KB, 600x696px) Image search: [Google]
sexy pepe.png
401KB, 600x696px
>>125166
>>125167
Indeed but at least i didnt crit fail. I think i got the upper hand on this one. Only barly. No more souls are coming into your heaven for now.
(>mfw i didnt crit fail)
>>
>>125167
Oi! You bastard, don't get greedy. We'll have a nice chat once I either kick or get my ass kicked.
>>
>>125174
I wont that barly with the non crit fail roll + domain bonuses as its my thing with death and all.
Plus he tresspassed here not the other way around this was selfdefence and you know it!
i even gave him an offer to have me change heaven from cosmics place (see first or second thread) to his place. He refused Karma stroke back.
>>
>>125177
Regarding the whole hosts thing.
>>
Rolled 14 + 15 (1d69 + 15)

>>125160
(Please do go on I want to see what the roll was for.)

>>125162
The metals just won't take shape as I wish them to... It may be because of my anger in the work but this only stokes my rage to greater heights, I rip from the vein of starmetal at my realms edge and use a third of it into this unknown creation
>>
>>125181
How is wanting my host release equate to being greedy? Plus i see no way in which either one loses if the hosts are broken apart. Your power level will not be affected neither is mine. We will be finally 2 separate entities each with his own. I told you though i wont separate this reality as i have invested too much into dark arts to revorge all with the face of death only.
>>
File: tresordrag.jpg (355KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tresordrag.jpg
355KB, 1920x1200px
Rolled 24 (1d88)

Rolling for a pet Dragon in Mordor
>>
Rolled 83 + 15 (1d111 + 15)

>>125184
I am in such a fluster that I use my own divinity instead of that of my forges. Howling I tear another third from the red gleaming starmetal vein.
>>
>>125194
>>125181
What the fuck ahve you done lurker? why is fate and karma so pissed on us this age?
>>
>>125191
>>125200
How many times. Must I say it. We were already seprate beings. Except I held more years over your head. But even in death It's a lottery since I have to battle the Trio of Bitches.
>>
File: UC3034.jpg (63KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
UC3034.jpg
63KB, 1000x1000px
Rolled 53 + 10 (1d88 + 10)

Fine then make my Mace with the Forge i have created
>>
>>125210
Yet you call me a figment of your self reborn. A separate part of your personality. Also try not to fuck with the trio(ex-quad) of "bitches" the rolls here are abysmall.
>>
>>125210
Who might be this trio of bitches i hope it includes me.
>>
>>125217
Motherfucker please. At this point I fucking lost count of all this shit. It's like a bloodline founder tracing his fucking kids. And his kids fucking charting their lineage. Shit's bound to be fucked.
>>125222
You a dumbass.
>>
>>125227
Come on tell me who the trio are
>>
Rolled 51 + 15 (1d69 + 15)

>>125195
No it's not good enough, why can't I make anything good enough to calm myself?! I pull and feed the last of the starmetal into the forge, I cast flowing magma streams in on top of the star trying desperately to make it right.
>>
>>125227
Ofc its fucked up. You keep saying i am your kid. I aint your kid worst case an adopted bastard of a son. I have drawn closer to death than to darkness. and you renounced death from your very first eons. From the very start i said i represent another facet and from the very start i tryed to not be a figment of you. It makes me sad and it makes me unsure. Again i have invested to much to attempt a forced separation from darkness and remain only death. This will happen when the world will be reborn anew. I will accept my vassal condition for now but i do not accept to be called a reincarnation.
>>
>>125241
Motherfucker, at least I ain't yo daddy, might or might not be someone else's, but not you. I ain't paying child support. Neither will you.
>>
>>125184
it took a while.

>>125160
>77/2=~38-ish?

The strand of sunlight was ablaze, the ruinous power of the Destroyer burning through it. (I'll knock my power down somewhat though)
He kneeled over the now-mortal, grabbing her by the front of her ruby-dress and lifting her effortlessly in the air, lifting Godbreaker until its head was level with her chest.

"You claim an act of sacrifice, you spit in the face of the Warrior, the Maw's Bane, the father of the once-humans, the Serpent's Brother.
This will be my decree Seara one-mortal. Never again shall you know the warmth of family or friendship. Any companionship of yours shall be fleeting. Your image will forever be shrouded from the Burning One's sight.
You shall take up the mantle of Ruby Lady once more.
I will grant you a sliver of both my ancient and newer power, so you shall know what true sacrifice is. You will be gifted with the divinity of Courage, power born and made solely to assist. And you will teach, protect and save. But you shall also hold a spark of Destruction. You Herald Doom and Destruction to those around you, those that you wish to call friend or ally. No one shall be safe with you around for long.
The Ruby Lady shall become associated with death, destruction and pain just as much as she has been a leader, healer and teacher."

As he spoke his words, the god drove the hammer into her chest, but rather than break her apart the blazing head sank inside her like she was water.
A pale fire travelled from the hand that gripped her down to where the hammerhead had gone, and as the god pulled the hammer out he tossed the once-mortal aside.

"You shall forever know how weak you were once, and at the same time the power you once held. Your rest will be plagued by thoughts of what you could accomplish for the sake of your fellow man if you hadn't spat in the face of a god that held his hand out to you once, who offered you existence beyond any of your once-kin."
He turned his back on her and ended his speech with
"You may tire of living your life like this, but know that nothing shall ever be able to take it from you.
Do not come to my citadel until five generations of mortal life have passed, and only do so if you think you finally understand what eternal existence of true sacrifice means."

>>125200
I don't know what you guys mean, my rolls have been fine.
>>
Rolled 64 + 15 (1d111 + 15)

>>125234
Of course I don't even use the forges power! Where is my mind? Why can't I think! I tear through a magma flow and grip the diamond box with the small fragment of voidiron hidden within and cast it into smelting. The swirling mix of Orichuluim and Starmetal howls and screams at the new melting metal
>>
>>125256
fuck, ignore the "demigod-power" roll greentexted, I changed my plan halfway through writing and forgot to type that down.
Seara's new power would be about 5. Less than any truly divine being(except bacterion), yet far beyond mortals in any concievable way.
>>
>>125251
Why do you sound like an angry black man a couple of replies ago you sounded a little bit coherent.
>>
>>125268
Lurker has never been coherent in the slightest.
>>
>>125256
Oh boy time to enact some vampire fun!
Dialara encounters the now powerless demigod.
With her charm she starts speaking:
-I have been watching you Seara.
cont so heroicus can see this.
>>
>>125274
eh, I would maybe wait a bit to see Ignatum's take on the situation first...
>>
>>125278
Talking to her isnt changing much. Its the first encounter i wont try cheecky shit in my story this early.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d71)

Well let's see how my people are doing. With my daughter showing signs of gaining mostly knowledge and loads of luck she's teaching others of the Purudamars how to make bows and arrows, using feathers from swamp birds to balance them. She's a skilled archer and is able to do some pretty impressive shots.
I roll to inspire them to learn agriculture.
>>
>>125286
I suppose that counts as a minor success.
They figure out how planting berries works and start planting them near the inlands to make primitive farms.
>>
>>125274
-You and I are different yet the same. Both know suffering and death both empowered by gods and both seeking for some fun, she grabs a lock of her now weakly burning hair. I can see it in your eyes the loss of immortality not knowing what comes next. I was like you once. Afraid,confused, but i had a bit more luck than you. I was not casted away i was cursed by a monster. And i had an instinct driving me. The instinct to feed.
-What do you want Dialara though i have never spoke to you i have seen your wretched childs drain lifes of many mortals.
-I want to help you. I offer you the gift of blood. I will offer you a light to follow, a goal in your life. And power of blood magic. You may even be able to form your own house. After all you are feeding on the blood of the primordial one.
-the only light i follow is the burning passion of Ignatum. You I and Him know this. I wont take your dammed proposition in a life time. Now get out of my sight before i strike you d-
Dialara pointed her dark sword at seara s throat.
-You were a demigod once And even then you were not as powerfull as i am. Now you think that in this state you can defeat me? I would tred lightly Extingushed One for your arogance has costed you your status and it will cost your life next!
With one swift move Dialara sheathes her sword and vanishes into the shadows. This was not the last time the 2 women would clash fate.
>>
Rolled 59 (1d88)

Discard my other Dragon. And make Smaug the incarnation of Death and fire
>>
>>125194
>>125317
>mini-smaug confirmed for being more powerful, compact and efficient than regular-smaug
>>
File: little.png (181KB, 618x800px) Image search: [Google]
little.png
181KB, 618x800px
>>125323
Your damn Right he is
>>
>>125327
What would you need in order to mass-produce mini-Smaugs?
Just curious..
>>
File: zrysngbso2wlpwkafkja.gif (104KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
zrysngbso2wlpwkafkja.gif
104KB, 500x436px
Fly Around Mordor with small Smaug
>>
File: faf.jpg (107KB, 735x901px) Image search: [Google]
faf.jpg
107KB, 735x901px
>>125333
You don't need anything besides destructive energy and you have plenty of that
>>
>>125342
I see...
So mini-Smaugs are a creation through destruction? Destruction made manifest?
I am simply asking because I'm unable to create from nothing, unlike so many gods.
>>
Rolled 2 + 30 (1d5 + 30)

>>125256
The women shivers and wheezes coughing soot into the air as she lays on the cold obsidian floor. Still she laughs defiant even now, she calls to the departing God, "You burn almost as hotly as he does, but maybe it's his youth that makes it seem like he has a soul and burn better. We will never see eye to eye for you speak of loss and the surrenders that you weep for and act as if this is a punishment and should teach sacrifice. SACRIFICE must be given willingly and wholly, you know nothing old God. This is what I wished for and I thank you for it, the knowledge I gained would have left me as such among the mortals anyways. I will teach the mortals what they need to know, oh yes and you gods will weep for it."

The Crystal souls that are the guards of my now shattered temple fall upon her assaulting with their own Ruby spears. Seek to drive the heathen and heretic from the holy place.
>>
>>125353
yeah you could cause some destruction and use that energy to create mini-Smaug
>>
>>125356
Wow damn did you ply that to my story or did i really predicted a confused and afraid Seara? Cause that dialog i came up with fit your story kinda well.
>>
File: smaugs-daily-affirmations.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
smaugs-daily-affirmations.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>>125353
Heroicus would you just like me to make mini-smaugs for you
>>
Rolled 31 + 15 (1d111 + 15)

>>125257
Even this is not enough, the forge is broken, crafting is broken, the divine hammer of my flesh slams into forge over and over and over tearing it of it's beauty, collapsing the very workings of it into the smelting star itself and still I try to smith.
>>125356
Her Ruby knife flashes out, a wave of the blade and the souls of the most blessed of my faith are extinguished. Not sent on to the afterlife they are simply wiped away, and the shells of their glass bodies shatter as they fall. Ten of the 75 are gone before they back away following at a safe distance herding her out of the desert. Though she casually walks and was head out anyways.
>>125368
Hmmmm confused and afraid is a bit far, faithless and despondent yes. I'm more impressed with Heroicus cursing her with almost exactly what I was going to enforce upon her myself. Though the fact that he made her divine again is an extra slap in the face to her.
>>
>>125278
So I don't know how we treat Seara now, she's empowered by you so do you want to take control of her?
>>
Rolled 30 + 10 (1d110 + 10)

>>125356
I really am too soft deep down at my core...

An exalted mortal gleams knowledge she should never have dreamed of without consulting me, the owner of said knowledge.
I face her down and give her a "punishment" for doing so, ensuring her hatred of me and desire to spread the knowledge around the world to spite me.... Yes, everything went according to plan.
>>125400
truth be told, you are a much better writer than me in this aspect.
And in my opinion, it might be better that I don't control her, since I antagonized her on purpose..

>>125384
Perhaps, yes. I can supply the raw destructive power if you can make it into more for me.
I would like.... 5 of them. (rolling for my part in this)

they're totally not just gonna guard something like pic related
>>
>>125397
Well gotta act quick then.
As time passes the despodent Faux demi god was passed by many thoughts. should she use the power learned to burn the gods quick? or should she teach mortals the arts of god killing?
But one thought couldn t leave. She has lost her light and goul twice so with the curse of immortality she started to be horrified. What after enecting reveng? what will she do? and why would she drag so many mortal lives with her? after all she lost all for the love of humans.
The thought of her joining the vampires came back into her mind. But she would never join usurpers of the dark.
-i can hear your inner strugles Extinguished One, a Familiar voice whispered, you have a goal now so you might just act upon it. Or you could take my option. Rule upon the ones you love so much Be their sheppered and the lion.
-What kind of fire i would be if i worked to extinguished flames for the sake of mine?

>>125414
her story is not only yours to chose. My exalted has a plan or too for her.
>>
>>125400
Hey Ignatum, do you do bows?
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>125417
-extinguish, flame, mortals you still havent noticed yet? They do not want you anymore. They do not need you. You know that. Why keep playing their game? why keep using their words? have you forgotten what it means to be human? the one thing you love?
-I... I havent. But what joy is there in taking lives of mortals for our own sake?
-None. None at all only a few of my servants really enjoy that. I havent drain one fully since a long time ago.
-and what would the blood do for me?
-give you something to mask your loneliness. and give you a familly. Mortalls will follow you not for friendship but for blind faith. You know it all to well. I offer you something else than the eternal cycle of Worshiper and Worshipee. I offer you a new life.

Roll with Dialara s power of 20 (see thread of why that much its my invested power cuase i couldnt make her a normal demigod) roll too see how convincing she can be.
>>
File: fc,800x800,white.u4.jpg (91KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
fc,800x800,white.u4.jpg
91KB, 800x800px
>>125414
Ok here you go 5 mini-Smaugs with my energy also. Use them wisely
>>
Rolled 73 (1d88)

>>125440
>>
>>125414
Okay cool, I really do enjoy writing her... Probably more than even Ingatum.
>>125417
Hmmm Zel I'd offer control to Heroicus since he just recrafted her and that changes her of course. And I'm good with her joining forces with the vampires in some way but okay if we write their interactions back and forth?
>>
>>125446
Who says i take her control its her choice to make. And my vampire is preaty convincing too. What ever you chose doesnt really matter as its more of an aggresive move than a defensive one. You can roll responses. Keep in mind that dialara hasnt really any bad intentions but she is foxy and really smurky. Just as tips for writing her in.
(also i am acting fast cause she is quite dangerous to others)
>>
File: il_570xN.732900493_jmmu.jpg (69KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.732900493_jmmu.jpg
69KB, 570x380px
>>125446
Who knows, her story could become the basis/premise for some kind of quest in the future. hint Fucking HINT. (I'm sorry)

>>125440
>>125443
Splendid.
I set the mini-Smaugs as watchers over the godly thrones in my citadel for now, each one doubling as both guard and armrest-pet.
>>
>>125467
>mfw i plan to ruin a nice quest of heroicus.
I think she will be a vampire bro before you set the quest in.
>>
File: NxY7l.jpg (13KB, 470x246px) Image search: [Google]
NxY7l.jpg
13KB, 470x246px
Rolled 5 (1d88)

Now it is time for a True Dragon. I summon Ancalagon the black
>>
File: feels.jpg (51KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
51KB, 648x595px
>>125471
That's just bad planning.
She literally radiates bad omens and doom towards those that spend long periods of time around her.

>>125478
dude.....
man....
>>
File: download (6).jpg (13KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
13KB, 216x233px
>>125478
It keeps Happening it hurts
>>
>>125483
just... just go to sleep man... the dice gods may forgive you for whatever you did tomorrow...
>>
>>125456
Well okay, then let me correct you on Seara's thinking now. She loves the mortals and despises the gods. Her goals are to take faith and worship from the gods. Killing mortals is perfectly fine for her too but that is because her divine ability is more dangerous than fire now, she was reforged by Godbreaker and once linked to Domina. Her focus is in unmaking the divine and this fits perfectly to Heroicus' curse because she is removing something from existence but by doing that she's protecting it from uncaring cruel gods. So yeah she's really a monster now and don't think the curse isn't going to destroy your vamps from the inside...
>>
Rolled 101 + 15 (1d111 + 15)

>>125426
Ignatum is kinda having a mental breakdown right now and is feed his forge into itself. Speaking of which I really should keep rolling for that.
>>
>>125486
I-i hope your right.
>>
>>125490
A but here void fuckery comes into play. You forgot what vampires are. They are mortals with their soul forever drained by the void beasts latent powers and some of my power so that the mortals have a chance. What do you think will happen when the void fuckery reaches heroicuses curse. Shit will turn wierd. But i can also suggest that heroicuses curse cant really burn vampires as the curse burns mortal souls and the vampires have a modified mortal soul. I will think about this.
For now dialara leave the hand extended twords this offer while leaving. I am too tired to think for now. its 6 am
>>
Rolled 84 + 15 (1d111 + 15)

>>125497
And the forge successful collapses into itself and Ignatum pants and grins and bares ashen teeth as he stares into the perfect smelted base for his new masterpiece. He begins to take his hammer and tongs to it, stretching and shaping the metal
>>125502
I'm going to reread all your vampire lore and think over things and where this might lead too. Sleep well!
>>
>>125502
>curse explicitly states "You herald doom to those around you. No one shall be safe with you around."
never once are souls mentioned nor any being's nature. The curse spreads evenly towards all who spend time with Seara, as:
>"Any companionship of yours shall be fleeting"
as in: "You'll never have friends or allies ever again, because they die around you."

It's just.... if you gotta have the vampires do something related to me so much, there are much "safer" targets around, like the Blood Angels (immortal warriors) or the Red Sons (mostly-orc demi-god sons, grandsons, great-grandsons, etc. of Heroicus(the Red King))
>>
>>125512
I dont think i mentiouned how vamps are made exatcly. By passing blood from the vamp to the non vamp the dark energy of the beast gets passed as well.(it was bound in blood first) Their human souls are capable of reproducing a little of my power(insignificant as fuck) (as death is in all ) so each vamp has beast and my magic in them in diminishing quantities. The 10th generation ahs no power in creating more vampires as their powers are are to diluteted and the beast energy will just consume the human soul.
>>125521
I want to highlight a mechanic tbqh that dialara is not a true demigod but can tap the powers of other demigods. basicly stealing theirs for her own. yeah i thought about the companiounship thingie though. yeah i need sleep to make this work and i have to study for university as well so i am already staing on this quest a bit too much. Try not to further this quest too much as i have interest in it ok? Im going to sleep what little i can sleep at 6 am.
>>
Rolled 3 + 15 (1d111 + 15)

>>125512
The metal is not fine enough with a simple first pull and shaping it must be folded and strengthed more and more.
>>125521
Heroicus I must apologize, I've lost control of Ignatum and he used the fragment of voidiron in this mess he is creating. If we get another chance ever I promise you something from the remains.
>>
>>125524
Don't forget that Serea isn't a demigod, she's an exalted mortal.
She's like... a beefed-up version of the immortal warriors both me and that other god created, seeing as much more power has been invested in her.

>>125530
bah, any result is better than nothing at all.
>>
Rolled 21 + 10 (1d88 + 10)

I can't sleep so improve on the black gate of Mordor
>>
Rolled 37 + 15 (1d111 + 15)

>>125524
I'll wait for you man no worries, get some sleep.
>>125530
Overzealous for the shaping and the possibilities of this new artifact Ignatum grips the metal with his own hand heedless of the dangers this could posse. Three of his fingers catch and burn from his hand stuck in the metal, he giggles about it before hammering and shaping them into the metal to be consumed like so much else.
>>
Rolled 85 + 15 (1d111 + 15)

>>125562
Oops forgot to impose the punishment of that failed roll...
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

Primary Domains: Growth and Life
Sub-domain of Growth is Recuperation and Fertility.
Sub-domain of Life is Creation and Magic.

Mantle of Power is "Going beyond genetic bell-curve" i.e. "I can push species to evolve without being limited to what is there already".
>>
Is Domina still trying to kill me.
>>
>>125585
The odds are good that you're safe.
>>
Rolled 17 + 15 (1d114 + 15)

>>125567
The shaping is better with my fingers melded in obliviously. But not good enough! Perhaps the melt needs to be folded 1000 times? I will fold and strength it as many times are needed!
>>125577
Welcome! We needed a new God of life!
>>
>>125605
Dang dude. You're really going at it! I'll give you a +10 boost on your next roll.
>>
>>125577
Sweet, fairly strong starting power. What races exist, and what is our world looking like?are there multiple planets?

Does anyone have some sort of list of the various gods around?

>>125605
Thanks, I would gladly work with you to make a nice civilization that can do well in the face of orks and shit like that.

>I create a race of centaurs that start in a woodland area which has a lake and a river, with some hills.
>>
Rolled 5 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>125623
woops, thought I had rolled.
The centaurs will be quite primitive, but have enough knowledge to be fairly self sufficient.
>>
>>125623
Well, let me introduce you to myself. My name is Damarsa, Joker of Fate. I'm just here to raise my followers to the level of mankind, have fun, and make things interesting.
I'm also the man to go to when you need help with rolls because I can buff or debuff any roll by 10. However, I will ask for something in return.
>>
File: 4798935-saurons.jpg (72KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
4798935-saurons.jpg
72KB, 590x350px
>>125623
Hello i am Sauron you can trust in every single way and i will never betray you
>>
>>125639
And you're also the most unlucky person around even though I don't do crud to make your rolls worse.
>>
>>125623
Hello, new one.
I am Perpatus, the Eye of Time. You may see me around, when I finally leave my realm that is. If you see a huge incorporeal eye floating in the sky you know who it is.

As for other gods most seem to be latent.
>>
>>125645
Such is the fate of a Dark Lord even though i have no negative aspects in my domain.
>>
Rolled 43 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>125636
Hello. How high does a roll have to be to fail or succeed? Also what does the power level mean exactly?

>>125639
>I roll to make orks that are kind and considerate be more fertile

>>125646
Hello, I admEYEr you.
>>
>>125646
You know, I've thinking of making an avatar for myself but I've been having creators block. Any ideas for my new bod?
>>
>>125656
Bottom 10% is failure. Everything else is varying degrees of success
>>
>>125658
Ideas huh?
Perhaps you could take a form which showcases your domain. A jester maybe
>>
Rolled 34 + 15 (1d114 + 15)

>>125618
I appreciate it Damarsa, this will be something amazing. If any gods wish to contribute to this feel free it will be a magnum opus.
>>125605
Did I say folded 1000 times mortals do such things! Fold it 1000000 more! Pouring magic and inscribing words of power and blessings between each folding!
>>125585
She hasn't been around much, I don't think I ever even got a response to trying to calm her down.
>>
>>125656
Thank you for that my friend the orcs will be even fertile.
>>
Rolled 66 (1d88)

>>125666
I can help you
>>
Rolled 92 + 10 (1d132 + 10)

>>125666
Here, I'll allow you some inspiration.

Rolling to manifest an image of the final product to ignatum, so he may have something to work off of.
>>
Rolled 79 + 30 (1d100 + 30)

>>125670
only the nice ones though.

>>125666
I bolster your works and give life to what you are doing, with a touch of magic too
>>
>>125691
i know all of my orcs are very nice.
>>
Rolled 29 (1d71)

>>125662
That would be the base. Possibly with d20 instead of typical bells, gold eyes, black hair, white skin and a teal/black color scheme.
I like teal. It's very strange, like me! As for the rest of the appearance not of my clothes, I wanted to resemble my people.
>>125666
You got it man! Rolling to increase the chance that it'll be done faster!
>>125691
I'd like to point out that since your power level is 53 you can actually only use a d53.
>>
>>125691
You're supposed to roll with your power level.

My power level is 132, therefore I roll d132
>>
Rolled 23 + 331 (1d114 + 331)

>>125623
Oh I didn't introduce myself I am Ignatum, God of Fire and also crafting like Sauron, I would love to work with you too! Sauron was making these tiny lizard fire thing earlier and I liked them a lot but I think they would be much more interesting with incredible lifespans and huge constant bodily growth the entire time.
It will have to wait though as I am currently mind broken trying to craft incredible something to prove a point to my avatar/demigod/follower.
>>125687
>>125681
>>125691
>>125698
Thank you friends.
>>125666
Forgot Damarsa's +10 last time I'll add it here. A wealth of other gods peer into my realm from all the mad racket of my work, magic and will flows into me and my creation
>>
Rolled 2, 4, 11, 27, 15, 27, 3, 5, 6, 27, 14, 20, 17, 18, 29, 1, 12, 23, 5, 15, 18, 24, 4, 28, 25 = 380 (25d30)

>>125698
>>125700
oh woops
>>
Rolled 3 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

>>125709
ffs
>>
>>125707
INSERT REFERENCE TO A FORM OF MEDIA FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE CALLED "GURREN LAGANN" HERE!
>>125709
The heck did you just roll!?
>>
>>125718
(I had to. ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH!)
>>
>>125733
ROW ROW FASTER BEFORE YOU DIE
>>
Rolled 100 + 15 (1d117 + 15)

>>125707
I see what I wish to make now, what this shape is meant to become, (>>125687) my hammer blows fall powerful like meteors striking the earth and swift like rain (>>125681 >>125698), and the surface of metal seems to crawl and shift about as if the artifact itself wished to be born. But this is not enough, not yet, my own skill is not perfect and the sacrifices have not been made. This time I purposefully put three of fingers to the metal and hammer them into the metal.
>>
>>125751
Not what that means.
Side note: That entire thing is about screwing over fate, "THE POWAH" in question is fate, so why do I love it so much?
>>
Rolled 8 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

In order to provide a better living environment for my rather roughly created Centaur Race, I clap my hands and make the woodlands much more lively, and new bushes that had previously borne shitty barely edible fruit now are good for centaurs to eat, and can also make the other inferior creatures more happy and reproduce faster and grow to more useful sizes.
>>
>>125762
i know its about beating the impossible with shear Will power. And you love it because you love the anime.
>>
>>125771
That and that mortals can do anything with enough willpower. Even conquer the gods and beat fate itself. The odds of the first are astronomically low, but I'm sure some crazy mortal could eventually do so.
>>125754
Ignatum... The heck are you doing!?
>>
Rolled 48 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

>>125770
frustrated with only mildly succeeding - added a few small birds and insects and a squirrel, as well as improving the wild berries to the equivalent of not-quite-ripe raspberries and strawberries - I put forth more of my time and effort and make them become better, allowing the Centaur-zone to be able to handle up to 10 times more (based upon roll) replaceable-consumption.

>>125782
he's hammering himself I guess?

Does anyone else want to fuck with my creation? or are you happy with me just powering on through trying to make an Eden?

How often should I even post?
>>
Rolled 49 (1d71)

>>125802
I mutate some insects into beasts for the centaur to have something to fight.
Roll to see the results.
I like to interfere. As for how often, as often as you like.
>>
Rolled 28 + 15 (1d63 + 15)

>>125754
This is enough, the shape of my masterpiece is formed, next comes the detailing, the inscribing and embossing, rituals and spellcraft need be peformed, and sealing, especially the sealing of its power. That... That can wait though, I sink the unfinished artifact into a magma pool where it bubbles and seethes. This thing will take time, all great things take time.
>>125782
NOTHING! WHAT ARE YOU DOING DAMARSA?!!!
>>125802
Let's make some dragons, >>125771 Sauron want to join in and see if all together we can make something worthy of living flame? I form the fire that it's soul and form is based upon.
>>
>>125824
I mutate some beetles into giant beetles with spiked horns and strong carapaces. They're omnivores that live off of berries and small prey and are fairly docile unless provoked or hungry.
>>
>>125841
... I think you've gone off the deep end. And this is coming from a guy who just made 5 foot tall BEETLES.
>>
Rolled 49 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

>>125824
Sweet

I breathe upon my Centaurs and they become more capable of both survival, intelligence and combat. They work out how to wield basic weapons from quality fallen branches and fight the Joker's Beasts. However, neither side wants to destroy the other, and make a custom of this.
The forest is put into "areas" which are each roughly the size of territory a bachelor needs for survival.
The excess territory can be fought over and resets every year. The fights over them are semi organised so that deaths are kept at reasonable levels.
>>
>>125802
As for how often to post, just try to keep it reasonable feeling. Helps when more people are around doing things. Rerolls are considered in bad taste, but if you're building something you've got the better option to write something happening and expand upon it with a rolling to keep building. Just try to take the rolls into account because though we're gods it's more interesting if we have limitations and things that effect us.
>>
>>125854
Yeah, the beetles, which I'm dubbing Heraclotons, are going to be more of a minor nuisance than a real threat. Of course centaurs may have to fight to protect themselves when they find a hungry one, but they're still just mindless animals.
Of course I may come in and change them a bit for a challenge every now and then if that's okay with you.
>>
File: Fuck_Full_tn.gif-c200.gif (2KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck_Full_tn.gif-c200.gif
2KB, 200x200px
Rolled 29 + 15 (1d53 + 15)

>>125841
pic related.

>>125854
Utilizing an subdomain I rarely use, I give Centuars the gift of magic. This will hopefully cause the Beasts to fuck off peacefully and legally.
>>
File: Dragon_of_the_First_Age.jpg (512KB, 1372x750px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_of_the_First_Age.jpg
512KB, 1372x750px
Rolled 74 (1d88)

>>125841
Ok i will try to Summon Ancalagon The Black Again
>>
Rolled 46 + 15 (1d53 + 15)

>>125877
Yeah, I am avoiding rerolls, rather treating the not so good rolls as some sort of progress to be added upon.

>>125886
I assist with your summon, however I attempt to meddle with your summoning so that if it is successful, Ancalagon The Black is a lover of intelligent creatures.

This will mean that he won't fuck with my creations, but will happily eat non intelligent life.
>>
Rolled 3 + 15 (1d53 + 15)

If anyone is lurking and wants to do something whilst remaining a non god, feel free to be one of my choir and play Centaur Civ, with me sort of like an GM.

I give magic to one of the mini-Smaugs.

Time to wait a bit so that my powers recharge and others can do stuff :)
>>
Rolled 61, 43 = 104 (2d63)

>>125880
Rude
>>125853
I'm not crazy, you're crazy! Especially you Lurker! (Wonder if anyone will get this reference...)
>>125886
Oh nice a successful summoning, now rolling for a race of smaller versions
>>125895
Second roll to let them eat intelligent life as they choose, they are intelligent first and like to make conversation before deciding
>>
>>125895
Thank you for your assitance. I will keep him as my pet and Guardian
>>
Rolled 55 (1d60)

>>124880
Gol Durak would make some creatures for the Frakt, only if there's some swamps plopped on Volura. The Frakt should remember the ones on Xioni, but with new inhabitants.
>1d60 to make a crustacean
>>
>>125914
You did Team four star reference correct
>>
>>125920
Hey buddy! The Purudamars are thriving in the swamps. They love it! They've even started learning how to make farms.
>>
Rolled 48, 63, 25, 51 + 15 = 202 (4d63 + 15)

>>125923
Nice Sauron! Next time you want to make some rings take a few bonuses from me! And add 15 to these too of course.
>>
Rolled 46, 16, 26 = 88 (3d100)

>>125914
Well since I've got a race of dragons that nobody wants around I'm going to split them into into three groups and release them on the main planet; Frakt's Volura >>124880 and my fire realm. Straight d100's on how well they thrive in each of those places in that order.
>>
>>125962
What Ancalagon do i just keep him on Mordor
>>
>>125972
Sure, you summoned him and he makes for one hell of a guardian to your mortal kingdom
>>
>>125979
Alright later i have to get this damn ring filled with divine essance.
>>
Rolled 25 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

I make the Centaurs grow and reproduce further, making the land ever more fertile, and their clear superiority to the unintelligent beetle-species leads to the beetles being made into a form of pet/livestock since the beetles make the forest look better, cleaner, and gather food for the Centuars and eat the stuff the centaurs don't really want.

Centaur's culture continues developing and they gain more technology - their weak magic lets them do fire without technology.
>>
Everyone is talking about dragons,
and I'm just here waiting to see if something goes wrong.
>>
Rolled 26, 98, 90 = 214 (3d132)

>>125962
I'll take a dragon for reasons

Roll to determine size, strength, and power
>>
>>126010
So a miniature, yet super strong and powerful, dragon.
I send him to my realm for safe keeping

Are these dragons intelligent?
>>
>>126020
Yes they are
>>
Rolled 35 (1d71)

>>126006
Did not expect that. I should be screwing with my own tribe right about now. SOOOO...

Roll to inspire weaving and consequently fishing nets.
>>
>>126010
I think you took one that had a parent as one of the mini-smaugs. Either that or it's very young and going to be very powerful
>>
>>125920
Excellent. These new crustaceans are the Flake Crabs, named so because their legs make it look like a hand-sized snowflake. They eat ice, and live in the arctic swamps that now dot Voluris. They can grow up to the size of a fully-grown human.

>>125926
Glad to see the Damarsa is entertained. Gol Durak is also glad to see the swamp denizens thriving!
>>
Rolled 32 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

>>126024
While the Centuars are superior and the Beetles are animals that fullfill a function originally, this changes a bit when the Beetles are given increased intelligence - enough to make the weaving and fishing net industry, leading the Centaurs to treat them better.

Basically my roll is supporting yours and developing it further.
>>
>>126024
My followers figure out how to weave and make fishing nets out of dry vines. They can now fish as well as hunt and farm! They also start creating bigger huts and buildings out of the hides, wood, vines, and woven rugs.
>>126036
Of course. They enjoy the dangers of the swamp and all the food that can be gained from it. Would you like to inspire something in them? You are their patron guardian deity after all.
>>
>>126037
I actually was boosting my own species, the Purudamars. I changed a group of beasts into mortals and they were the result. They're swamp dwellers who are advancing like little troopers.
>>
Rolled 2 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

>>126050
ahh, okay then.

Let's say that some of the beetles break away from the others and form my race of subservient beetles and you have your race?

Before I go for a couple of hours,

>make my heavenly home in the Immaterial Planes that is my own huge perfect garden and has a pool of water. Also a really nice armchair and wood rod. And some nice sheep.
>>
>>126068
The beetles are a completely different group from my followers. Do with them as you wish.
Of course it would make sense that eventually breeding of the tamed beetles would result in some new breeds. Eventually they'll even be domesticated and different from the wild ones. Most likely with smoother and smaller horns, better eating abilities, and a lowered chance of aggression.
>>
Anybody want to troll some mortals? I'm thinking, giant sea monster. Maybe a mutated cephalopod. Anyone want to help?
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

aephys and the edgy bunch.
domains: Shadow, Stealth, Moon
Implying that our first rolls could do anything:
Moons in general, if they do not already exist, become existant. If they do, they become larger and more striking.
>>
>>126179
DUDE! The first roll is for power levels! YOUR POWER LEVEL IS LITERALLY 100!!!
>>
Rolled 10 (1d10)

>>126189
holy shit.
HOLY SHIT!
eh whatever, rolling for effectiveness of last attempted noob roll.
>>
>>126192
Luck is on your side my friend. Anyway, this means you can use d100 for any use of THE WORD.
>>
>>126199
So, you sayin' I can use d100 for any action, or are you referring to something else? Sorry if I seem slightly incomperent, it's practically my first time participating in a /qst/ thread like this.
>>
>>126203
Any action on this thread. See my power level? That means any action I do on this thread can be used by rolling a d71. Just type in "dice+1dx" for a basic action. x being your power level. Anything above 10% of your highest possible roll is considered a success of varying degrees. Anything lower is a failure. So if I roll a 7 or lower, I fail.
Example roll.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d71)

Sorry, now example roll. BTW, you have to type what I told you to type in the "Options" section.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>126216
Ah, I see now. Thankies. Now, time to jazz things up.
>Areas where darkness have been for a very long time on certain planets will start producing 'Shadow Beings', pitch black monsters of varying race and size that are tough in a sense, but when light is shined upon them, they become powerless for as long as this light remains.. Shining light through every nook and cranny of these shadowy areas reverses this effect. Affected areas are identified by being abnormally pitch black, where things like moonlight would brighten them. Roll for severity.
>>
>>126235
Now interpret the success of your roll.
>>
>>126246
well gee why couldn't I just get another 100 ;_;
>The creatures that rise from the shadows cannot be spawned to a monolithic size, but they are able to keep a train of thought and idea for brief periods of time. Jexx, being agod who enjoys multitasking, allows these fellows to be about their business as he concocts another plan.
>>
>>126268
Hey, you're already immensely powerful and created a new species! So don't sell yourself short pal. :)
>>
>>126290
Don't worry, lad. I won't.
Tommorow! I won't do that TOMMOROW! because I'm growing tired and when I'm tired my writing tends to get shitty. Dam,(holy shit you've acquired a nickname) I'll be sure to keep this tab open.
>>
>>126302
Sweet. See you tomorrow then! :)
>>
>>126036
It's a good thing they subsist off of Ice, as there is literally nothing else to eat! Anyway, thank you, Gol'Durak!

>>126302
Fookin' grate.
Another god damn Shadow Whelp.
Why are there so many Shadow gods? What do we have, like, 4 now? Where's my Ice bros? ;_;

>>126068
You want a place for life to struggle and evolve? Come to Volura, it's literally just a ball of Ice, but the air is so great, it's said to have a touch of Divine Essence.
>>
>>125656
SAAAAAAAAAANS!
>>125632
(roll with power lvl not a d100 btw)
>>126010
I guess this is the age of small overpowered dragons Top Kek. I think i should kill one and make a skeletal dragon.
>>126050
Dont forget the vampires that are well infiltrated into your people. They are quite interested in their rapid advancement. (They could.... influence your developement if interested with strange knowledge from other races they can bring in)
>>126179
Lurker wtf are you doing in your realm. More kids are spawning!
We are like 2.5 gods of darkness right now (i am half half so i am the .5)
>>126189
>mfw i rolled 99 initial as a god of death and darkness as well
>>126216
>>126203
Btw things like hugging are seeing how actions go like infiltration by your race or finding an exit from a maze can be considered a standard d100 roll. This related to domain are rolled with power level. So you can for example hug with a d100 as anygod but you can not use domain bonuses at it is an unrelated action.
>>126468
Hey i am closer to death than shadow and i dont like shadow that much so i use darkness.
>>
>>126468
Besides I dont think lurker will be that happy with this. So a lot of popcorn will be eaten especially since Jexx is really fokin strong himself.
>>
File: tegaki.png (9KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9KB, 400x400px
Rolled 19 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

>>126468
BLOCKED!
>>126528
what is Lurker's power level?

Anyway, since I am now BACK, time to create another species (pic related).
>>
>>126622
138? somewhere around those lines . +- how much he fucks up when doing his experiments though . He isnt even with us he si stuck in his realm to reforge his ass. But he is strong nonetheless.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

And im up!

>Jexx decides to try and gather an occult following of shadowlings in one of his major dark zones so he materialize into the mortal world and send a message to the other gods without being too divine. Rolling for what he inhabits while doing this.
>>
>>126917
>new god of shadows rolls like an absolute mad man
I want off this ride.
>>
>>126917
ayy lmao.
>The cultic shadowlings had managed to, in the process, kidnap one of the most powerful warriors of the nearby tribe, and force him into the area to be the host for a very powerful deity. A pillar of darkness descends upon him and the warrior convulses a bit before being inhabited by Jaxx, The Jaxx-infested guy goes through a horrific transformation shortly after into this massive Armored figure with an intimidating sword, who seems to leak darknesss. Jazz grants those that aided him heightened intelligence, just enough to become rulers of the Shadowlings, and the figure fades into the Shadows, off to do what Jaxx had originally planned.
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>126948
Rolling to see how much the vampires infiltrate the cold of shadows.
>>
>>126959
Though the shadowlings are powerfull indeed their essence is familiar to the house of the first born. Kidnaping a few of the lower ranks the vampiers manage to copy their form and their power markers making them undistinguishable from others of their kin. Using persuasion and some bravery they manage to climb quite high in the ranks of the shadows. Some influence can be exerted and the network of spy is dense withing the lower ranks.
>>
>>126963
triggered.
>The vampires are accepted and generally treated without hostility since they kinda classify as beings that revel in the dark. Under normal circumstances, the vampires would have been ripped to shreds, but the shadowlings just watched them pass by curiously. The huge, powerful-looking thing that jexx was inhabiting encountered the Vampires and simply moved around them. Of course, they molded with the shadowlings more than anticipated, and those who were even partially aware were okay with it.
>>
>>126010
mini-Smaugs are the future.

>>126622
He says it's 138 because Frakt is 137, but he lies. He used to be 97 back when he was first made and I don't know if he's had any power boosts since then.

>>126948
This interests me greatly.
What are you planning, godling of shadows?
>>
>>126969
Well they infiltrated they didnt out right walked into their ranks. And they didnt do too much damage. (2 lowlings are not damage for the vast cult you have) Only that they can slightly influence certain decisions within the count.
>>
>Jexx commands his puppet to melt into the ground, becoming a small slither of Shadow and allowing him to move quickly. The shadow quickly decides to land in the area of the centaurs, and Jexx decides here that Fyjmirimnon was his first fight to pick. Rolling for how well he wrecked shit.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>126989
Oh shit I forgot the roll.
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>126989
Guys its dark 2.0 again! Only more refined. Seriously its gonna be dark 2.0 heroicus!
Vampires inside the cult attempt to slow down the destruction of the centaurs. After all they do have small interest there as well. (d100 roll/10 negative roll to lessen the damage caused)
>>
>>126997
Not quite. Dark was an obnoxious asshole picking a fight with all of us. Jexx has decided that he wishes to fight against the god of life's creations.
>>
I'm back, bitches.
>>
Hey there, Heroicus. How's it going?
>>
>>126993
well fuck me forwards, backwards, and sideways.
>The minority of the city of centaur is destroyed, but not without massive repercussions. Jaxx had underestimated these creatures, and was not aware that it were the vampires who were partially responsible for his failure. Then inhabited body was defeated by execution. Jaxx wasn't angry, and looked on like a player of a rogue like would when they loose a high-level character. You could call that angry, but not as angry as others would be.
>>
Anyways, how are things in this thread?
>>
>>127016
Fine. I'm currently trying to pick a fight with the god of life because the entire concept of life is an offense to this god.
>>
Rolled 28 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

A city of centaurs, eh? I'm going to convince them to build a temple to worship me.
>>
>>127010
Hello Owolide. You were War and Decay, right?

>>127016
Things have been mostly normal you know: creating life, mini-Smaugs, arranging future godly marriages, 'cursing' a former demigod. You know, stuff.
>>
>>127020
Cool.
>>127026
Nope, more like War and Democracy. Kind of a male Athena, sort of. Also, that sounds like a lot of fun.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>127020
I can not help this cause. As a god of death i respect existence and life. It generates beautifull stories. I wont out right oppose you but expect no help from me jsut so you know.
>>127025
So the centaurs are well established now. Time to infiltrate! (roll)
>>127026
Arranging godly marraiges? when are you getting married old chum!
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>Went back to try the same thing again, only when he returned, they had not found another host and were not aware of the loss. Good! He can still save some face! He orders them to collect another powerful warrior, rolling again for powerful...ness.
>>
Rolled 16 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Alright, they got a temple, time to create a warrior. I'm going to teach him how to use a sword.
>>
>>127036
Although the first attempts seemed promicing the blood of the centaurs is unusable for the vampires. Making enthraling higly unlikely. Few operatives were injured as the ex-captured centaurs escape the vampires. This prooved to be a major set back for the house of the first born.
>>
>>127034
ah right, that's what you were.

>>127036
When Damarsa's daughter ascends to true divinity.
>>
Rolled 15 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

Centaurs grow even more strong and find silver veins. They then build silvered weapons.
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>127042
EXCELLENT ROLLS!!!!!
>A group of Shadowlings manage to find a network of dark spots where they can travel, they successfully kidnap a brawnier-looking Centaur and allow Jexx to inhabit it. Per usual, it underwent a gruesome mutation into this creature of ultimate physical power and whatnot. Jexx decides that he needs annactualnweapon for this one, and requires a large broadsword to the built. Rolling for the competence of Shadowling blacksmiths.
>>
Oh shit, sorry Jexx.
>>
Rolled 21 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Wait, shadowlings you say? Welp, I'm gonna convince them to build me a temple.
>>
>>127064
>messing with a god that has at least 50 more power than you.
OWOLIDE AND YOUR G O D D A M N T E M P L E S
>>
Rolled 19 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Hey, chill. Look, I'll teach your guys archery.
>>
File: 123423.jpg (38KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
123423.jpg
38KB, 520x390px
>>127073
>>
Rolled 21 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

Fuck why do people have to start messing with my centaurs in force when I am getting tired? Time to put forth my powers in force.

>Centaurs grow resistance to unwanted magic, and develop skill at discerning threats.

tfw getting slightly butthurt over my creations being messed with when I can just make more somewhere else. Sticking with these fucking centaurs, damn it.
>>
>>127095
I could assist you and your centaurs against this threat, for a few future favors, of course.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d90)

>>127058
>They manage to conjure a magnificent blade, perfect for beheading entire crowds with a swing. He gifts his cultists a lot of gold before riding off into the moonlight towards the Castle to begin another siege, still hampered by vampire shenanigans. Another beast tramples on the area, it's the gods choice of how they deal with it Also, all shadowing recon/abduction missions only get a 50 roll due to the discerning threats improvement.
>>
Jeez, you don't even give them bows with their newly found archery prowess?
>>
Rolled 26 (1d60)

Things are a bit more riled up in the mortal affairs section of the world... Gol Durak thinks it could be more exciting. Amongst the many denizens of the swamps, Gol Durak comes in their nightmares, for them to fear Gol Durak and create cults. the Damarsa's people are exempt from this wave of nightmares, as some of them already worship Gol Durak.
>1d60 to see how many cults rise, each ten meaning one cult
>>
Rolled 32 + 10 (1d110 + 10)

>>127101
There's a snag on the beast's journey. Somewhere around the middle of the way stands a solitary warrior, wielding a hammer that radiates more power than some gods.
He stands there, watching, silently daring the beast to come closer.
>>
>>127101
I didnt hamper you. All i did was conveniantly send a few followeres into other woods small things that kinda influence your outcome. I didnt attack your power and certantly your old hero.
(just wanting to clear things out about vampires. they dont activly do shit like fight agianst they just send a small peice of fake info confusing some ranks. Or trip a horse small things that can make a difference. Or convince the council with persuasion to do something a bit different. they dont directly interact with the god in no way unless they need to)
>>
>>127101
Oh yeah i need to make a story of a centaur that died in your siege. Yeah.
>>
File: 1462673372111.jpg (11KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1462673372111.jpg
11KB, 325x325px
>>127120
>mfw i am behind 4 stories to make. I cry.
>>
Rolled 22 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Man. I'm getting bored. I'm going to convince about... 10 centaurs to abandon their people and flee.
>>
Rolled 50 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

>>127098
well, I succeeded at giving the Centaurs the ability to detect evil. Provided deities aren't consistently messing with them and aiding the shadowlings my Centaurs can and will root out the enemy.

>as grass spreads across the previously barren plains adjacent to the Centaur's Forest, and non intelligent life arises upon the prairies.
Centaurs grow in number further (this will happen ignoring roll since they are firmly entrenched, success of spreading to grasslands depends upon how much life is there from roll) and spread there.
>>
Rolled 25 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Also... I'll take about 10 shadowlings as well.
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>127113
>Had come about this solitary warrior, and just stood there. Was unaware of the hammer's power, and assumed that he was just some dumbass trying to stop the inevitable. He lifts his mighty broadsword and tries to destroy the warrior.
I doubt we have to roll for combat, but if we do, lemme.
>>
>>127141
Shadowling literally cannot survive outside of the dark zones, unless, say they travelled along thin patches of darkness to elsewhere.
>>
Rolled 4, 5, 2, 1, 1, 4, 3, 2, 3, 5, 1, 5, 5, 1, 4, 5, 4, 2, 1, 2, 4, 3, 4, 4, 5 = 80 (25d5)

Then I'll convince them to pick up boulders to hide under.
>>
Rolled 39 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

What? Let me fix that roll. Sorry, I fucked up.
>>
Rolled 17, 7 = 24 (2d53)

>>127132
I see 5 mating pairs of my people flee to the hills north of the forest (let's say plains are to the west). I understand their fear and the influence of other gods, so instead of blocking their fleeing, I adjust their genetic makeup so that they can handle uneven land extremely well, and have perfect sense of direction.

>>127158
I grant these shadowlings with the ability to survive outside of darkness, except they are extremely obvious and have multiple colours.

>>127160

got mixed up in my replies. or something dunno
>>
Rolled 19 + 10 (1d110 + 10)

>>127149
>The warrior stands unflinching, waiting for the moment to crouch beneath the large blade, to disappear from the beast's vision for just a moment, aiming to strike it with the hammer in a manner similar to an uppercut.
well, here's the thing about fighting a god of war(and fighting)....
>>
>>127158
That works, I guess.
>Hiding shadowlings get called cowards and whatnot. What's there to fear?
Shadowing footmen try out their bows on said boulders.... Before they stand up and walk right into light. They flee, and the population of shadowlings decreases, I guess.
>>
Rolled 27 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Noice. Thanks Fyjmirimnon! Anyways, I'm going to convince these two groups to meet up in the forest.
>>
>>127168
>>127149
>these rolls
>literally the least successful god-fight ever.
>>
Jexx, don't you have to roll to see if that works?
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>127168
wow rude.
>Tok the blow, and his head whipped back fiercely, causing the entire centaur beast to do a wobbly kind of flip before getting back up, disoriented, and trying to swipe at the offending target with broadsword.
>>
>>127176
I frekin told ya. Lurker is fucking with fate and karma and they are reking our rolls. Look at my and frakt over the heaven dispute thingie. shitty rolls left and right. Its the age of suck mane its the age of suck.
>>
>>127187
*age of succ
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

There is so much more between creation and destruction then war and conflict.
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>127186
>>127176
Rolling to eat popcorn with my favourite protege watching the wonderfull spectacle of the gods.
>>
Rolled 27 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Alright, I don't have my shadowlings, but I have the centaurs. I'm going to teach them the art of strategy.
>>
Rolled 76 + 10 (1d110 + 10)

>>127186
You swing a blade with the intention to kill and consider a strike to make you back up rude? odd.
>Taking advantage of the beast's fall, the warrior moves in with an overhead swing, aiming for the beast's chest.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d46)

Joy. Now, I'm going to teach them archery.
>>
File: Necropaxx.jpg (8KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
Necropaxx.jpg
8KB, 250x333px
>>127194
I welcome you god of normality. I am eager to hear what humans do in their mortal time. Be it heroic or mundane.
>>127195
Decent popcorn good view.
>mfw when excited.
>>
File: 1sc.png (208KB, 621x599px) Image search: [Google]
1sc.png
208KB, 621x599px
Rolled 7 (1d100)

From the power of my quglün\a\n domain, I grant ske\l\etal life to any dead centaur(s).
>>
File: Succ.jpg (19KB, 306x360px) Image search: [Google]
Succ.jpg
19KB, 306x360px
Rolled 19 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

>>127190
pic related and KEK

>>127197
I support this roll, and me and Owolide work together to make the Centaurs have the most badass motherfucking army with a special force of mages that slay enemy creatures and detect evil like infra-red except white-black colour.
>>
>>127186
>>127203
>>127149
>>127168
>literally keep getting 2 or 3 higher
Praised be RNGeezus.
>>
Rolled 43 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Now, I'm going to convince them to make a fortress.
>>
>>127208
I would counter that but your roll already did that for me.
>>
Ooh. Looks like it's going to be an amazing fortress.
>>
Rolled 79 + 10 (1d100 + 10)

>>127203
>This suceeds, but when the warrior attempts to crush the beast's chest, the compound of it changes, and it seems to get his hammer stuck in a jellylike darkness for a few precious seconds, the beast tries to bite the warrior with a set of Apex predator jaws, perfect for destroying armor.
>>
Rolled 19 + 30 (1d26 + 30)

>>127209

Bruise sees how the tumult of being raised into warriors effects them, and blesses the non-combats to ease their stress over their rallying loved ones and lift their heightening burdens.
>>
I'm going to name it Fort Solace.
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>127231
Rolling to have official ambasadors to the centaurs.
>>
>>127232
Although with mixed results due to the incident with the captured centaurs, the charismatic vampires manage to establish an embassy in fort Solace. They are heavily surveilenced and highly distrusted and most of the fort (with the exception for the area for guests) is forbidden to them. A lot of work needs to be done if info is to be obtained.
>>

>>127230
I add onto this modest success by granting female centaurs the ability to give absolutely mindblowingly good blowjobs, and I grant the male centaurs dicks that can change shape to perfectly fit and trigger the female centaurs to give equivalent orgasms in abundance.

>>127232
as long as the official ambassadors do not do any silly tricks, they can expect to be treated with respect.
>>
File: 8765456789876.jpg (57KB, 350x258px) Image search: [Google]
8765456789876.jpg
57KB, 350x258px
Rolled 31 + 10 (1d110 + 10)

>>127226
>The warrior stands undaunted as the head of his hammer blazes inside the beast. He himself seems to be consumed by a pale fire as he stares the beast in the eyes, a pair of blazing orbs sitting there in place of whatever eyes a mortal would be expected to have.

>>127241
I guess I know what civilization I have to visit next.
>>
>>127241
That is a shitty blowjob. Also domain bonus doesnt really fit that.
>>127243
Popcorn eating intensifies.!
>>
Now, now, these are my centaurs. They work solely for me. Remember that. Anyways, I'm glad to have your embassy in our fort, Zel'noctur.
>>
Rolled 40, 52 = 92 (2d60)

>>127112
Hmmm. Only two cults were inspired enough to rise from their fears and worship Gol Durak.

The first is a tribe of mixed Orcs, whose chieftain dreamt of Gol Durak, and sought more. For his tenacity, Gol Durak taught them how to domesticate Bale Hounds and how to create traps in the swamp, both deadly and incapacitating.

The other is a mixed-race swamp town which is part of a trade route, a cabal of killers have risen to spread the message of fear. To this group Gol Durak taught the ability to create fear to anyone they choose, and to camouflage themselves.

>2d60 roll to see how these two cults grow
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>The darkness that shadowlings can inhabit begins to slowly creep over surrounding land,overriding it's ordinary element and replacing it with more land for the Shadowlings. Shadowlings learn how to speak the local language of the area and advancement in shadow magic occurs, totally not me trying to damage control.
>>
File: 1459308903270.jpg (271KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1459308903270.jpg
271KB, 1280x1280px
Rolled 25 + 30 (1d26 + 30)

>>127241
Seems about right for a nature god. Well then, stringing onto that, Bruise is going to wrangle these new carnal blessings into having the centaurs develop new communities and villages. If the sex is good, the population growth will be good right?
>>
Rolled 44 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Orcs you say? I'm taking 10 of these, please and thanks.
>>
>>127250
>But but but the house of bog lurkers?
How can you forget your awesome swamp vampires.?
>>
Rolled 42 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Convince them to go to Fort Solace... in peace.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>127243
Oh shit.
"The beast begins to dissolve solely from the fire, becoming increasingly weak and flimsy. The creature begins to dissovble, but not before he lifts his sword and feebly attempts to strike him.
>>
Wait, I just realized I got 2 critical rolls in a row. We're still doing critical rolls, right?
>>
>>127262
MOTHER FUCKER! LURKER LUKER LURKER GET THE FUCK HERE AND CALM YOUR SON! HE IS REKING SHIT.
>>127264
Yes crit win rolls and crit lose rolls count. Max rolls increes your power level by 1.
>>
Rolled 20 + 30 (1d26 + 30)

>>127252
Language is a sound that Bruise loves. I give my blessing in their adoption of this new tongue.
>>
Rolled 22 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Okay, now I'll convince the orcs and the centaurs to live in peace in the fort.
>>
>>127262
The blade pierces through the warrior's chest, the half of it going through his back blazing with pale fire.
"Well fought. But you brought a mortal weapon to fight a god.
There is a balance to the world, and you must adhere to it as much as other gods do. Darkness and death have their place, but so do light and life. Remember these words and take your blade back, you have earned the blessing on it."
>>
Rolled 38 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

>>127246
it's a growing development.

>>127243
please fuck off, we are full.

>>127256
sweet.
Do you think that you could give your full god-sheet? basically your subdomains and mantel of power and any other primary domains you have.

>>127262
oh shit hol up

>>127268
I add to this everyday life stuff by minorly adjusting the makeup of the shadowlings. Their language will be comprehensible to the Centaurs but also be unmistakable.

Have fun further infiltrating my steadily increasingly Templar Centaurs (well, a wing of the military and the training is taught at birth at least the basics).
>>
>>127250
Excellent, they both grow well.

The Jagano Tribe spreads their warriors to neighboring Orc tribes, heralding the teachings of Gol Durak. Some decided to join in the Jagano Tribe as allies, but a few truly believes.

Meanwhile, The Circle of Blood uses the trade route to their benefit; contacting other killers along the trade route settlements and spreading their network wide. They're currently reining in their killings, and that caused them to avoid the eye of authorities.

>>127258
Ah yes, the Bog Lurkers were also an exception, for the same reason as the Damarsa's people.
>>
celebratory power level upgrade, assuming a critical on the god power meter counts.
>>
>>127282
You get a permanent power boost of 1 every time you roll your maximum roll, so yes.
>>
>>127275
> implying the shadow god has any domain over death.
>>127282
Only your 100 roll increeses your power. Your hero already god a enchanted weapon from the blood of heroicus what could you ask more? So i think you stay at 101 not 102.
>>
Hey, you upgraded it by 2 and not by 1, just letting you know.
>>
>>127276
Sure thing

Bruise, God of Everyday Life
Power: 26 (Strong... for a weak god)
Primary Domain: Everyday Life (30)
Subdomain: Living with others

Mantle of Power is "This is Fine" i.e. "I can make anything capable of living long term in any environment" (though this in no way makes them invulnerable, and short term disasters or violence can still kill)
>>
*The beast did not seem to understand for a moment, like a loss of sentience for a second. Jexx was contemplating what was just said. Was what he thought wrong? Other gods were not competition, he thought. By fighting everyone, henis upsetting things.... "I take your words to heed,Heroicus. This war with the centaur will end, " The sword and the beast vanished, Jexx himself holding the blessed weapon.
>>
Bruise, you're supposed to roll for your power.
>>
File: thisisfine.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thisisfine.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>127305
>>
Rolled 9 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Damn, I want a heroic weapon. But I need a hero strong enough to kill a good. I'm going to teach an orc how to use a sword.
>>
Rolled 15 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Okay, that orc can use a sword, just terribly. While I could just use someone else, I like this guy. I'm going to name him Tominicus IV. Also, I'll teach him archery.
>>
Rolled 21 + 15 (1d53 + 15)

>>127310
he had, he just didn't for his reply to me.

>>127311
fucking love the concept and design. Also really suits your low power level.

>>127315
>the sound of crickets was so loud upon Owolide's failure that Fyjmirimnon feels sad for him and creates a new race of intelligent crickets.
>>
>>127310
he already did.

>>127305
So... Bruise... you want centaur warrior-champions?
>>
>>127315
yeah just stick to bows m8.
>>
>>127275
>>127262
You shanked heroicus gg
>>
Rolled 44 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Intelligent crickets you say? I'll take ten.
>>
Rolled 2 + 30 (1d26 + 30)

>>127315
Lets see where this goes. Bruise will teach many orcs how to smith, in the hopes that one will produce a blade worthy of the pupil of a god.
>>
>>127323
>shank god with walking stick
>serious
Pick one m8. But he did get an awesome weapon from heroicuses blood.
>>
>>127323
Shanked me, yes.
But he did so with a simple broadsword made of (steel?) forged by semi-mortal creatures.
You need something with a bit more.... power behind it to actually physically harm a god, I would reckon.
>>
Rolled 28 (1d46)

Make that 15, I guess. Anyways, I'll convince them to go to fort solace.
>>
>>127326
They can make tie a stick to a rock to make rock axes yey.
>>
>>127321
Fighting is completely outside of my capacity. I'm happy to help a society of great warrior develop though. What do you have in mind?
>>
>>127310
>Straining for a moment, he goes ahead and creates a very large, moonlike planet and places a massive temple-like structure there, this is where he'll reside for a few years in an attempt to simply chill out. Left the shadowlings to expand on their own.
>>
Rolled 1 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Blah, blah, blah, convince them to like the other Solaceons.
>>
>>127332
A poor craftsmen blames their tools. And these orcs... are tools.
>>
>>127338
They hate them with passion.
>the age of suck is real!
>>
Shit.

"The crickets, hyper intelligent, kill off 5 orcs before dying themselves."
>>
>>127328
I thought it was a super weapon, not just a simple weapon.
>>127101
I've never heard of a steel weapon that can behead a crowd of people in one swing
>>
Rolled 20, 39 + 30 = 89 (2d53 + 30)

>>127326
>>127329
they were basically planned to be a gift to you, but I will gladly have a subset for myself. They will live in the marshes somewhere to the east of my forest.

>>127338
*cough's loudly >rolling to create a race of jaguars in the biome between swamp and forest who make loud coughing noises.

>>127345
>the crickets develop poison sacks to their bite that harms evil creatures in particular.
>>
Rolled 30 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

So, I have 5 orcs and 10 centaurs. I'm going to say Tominicus IV died in that battle. Anyways, I'll teach his son, Tominicus V to use a sword.
>>
>>127354
His father just told me that he is proud of tominicus the 5ht.
>>
Rolled 6 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Coughing Jaguars? I'll take 10. As pets.
>>
FUCKING HELL, FOR A GOD OF LUCK I HAVE SHIT LUCK.
>>
>>127363
I can take the small kittie i need some warm company. :D
>>
Rolled 16 (1d132)

The dragon seems to be immensely powerful, but it's small size is an oddity. I should examine it to find anything I can work with to enhance it.

Roll to examine
>>
Rolled 15 + 30 (1d26 + 30)

>>127354
I place my mantle's power on Tominicus. Where ever you want to have your training montage with him, he'll survive. Volcano, oceanic trench, space. He'll live.
>>
File: 654345678.jpg (385KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
654345678.jpg
385KB, 1920x1080px
>>127347
Eh, it was a great and mighty weapon... in the eyes of mortals.

I'm not saying that getting stabbed clean through didn't sting a bit.

>>127334
I could take a few 'mares' with me, in the form of a new avatar(pic very much related), to make a tribe of centaur warriors or visit the already established settlements and teach them my ways.
>>
Rolled 44 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Eyy, Perpatus, how's it going buddy? Anyways, I'll teach Tominicus V to use a bow.
>>
>>127371
You just made it smaller GOOD JOB :D
>the age of suck man!
>>
Rolled 52 (1d132)

>>127371
Well all I discovered was that the dragon is… well… a dragon. Guess I'll be working blind here.
Maybe the dragon can take my gift, that'll be a start.
>>
CRITICAL GOOD! HE IS AMAZING WITH BOWS! FINALLY SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENS TO ME!
>>
>>127384
Who are you god masked into the choir? Why are you checking the walls?
>>
>>127385
probably Sauron
>>
>>127379
It accepted the gift, but it doesn't like it too much. It begins rampaging across my realm and destroying all my esoteric knowledge and black sorceries.

Dragons are pretty cool
>>
>>127387
The age of suck man. We all shit tier gods welcom you into the age of suck. I wont even try to do shit seeing as lurkers work affected us all.
>>
Rolled 43 (1d132)

>>127390
The age of suck eh? Maybe I can use that to my advantage. I venture outside of my realm, dragon in tow. Let's see how well he does destroying a city.
>>
Rolled 11 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

I'm going to convince that dragon to come to Fort Solace as a pet.
>>
Rolled 34 + 15 (1d53 + 15)

>>127375
get your dota 2 out of here! Complexity was supposed to be the chosen one to defeat Newbee, at least they crushed EG like a centaur crushes a succubus's pussy.

As long as those centaurs do not fight other centaurs, I support your offshoot.

>>127384
wait what deity are you? feelsbadman if you only... (oh it's sauron lol).

>Rolling to increase magic levels of the Centaurs, so that they become more powerful (or at least have some legitimately strong mages as opposed to the present fire-starters and light-making and sometimes minor-telekinesis (with a good very rare and in extreme demand)). A crit would be all centaurs being able to cast magic at will, with a 1/10 of population being second-book-Eragon-level with training and some masters at level of skilled elves.
>>
Rolled 74 + 10 (1d132 + 10)

>>127395
Being so small, he can barely destroy anything. Anyone that comes in range of him will realize his power though. Now I'll roll to reverse the damage my dragon did on the city
>>
>>127395
Not the best of destruction desu.
>>127398
I suggest rolling for popcorn. Flush that bad luck.
>>
File: rocky.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
rocky.png
1MB, 800x800px
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>120802

It sha_ll be home to a_ll who wish to escape the ho_rr_or(s) of li\v\ing.
>>
Rolled 6 + 10 (1d110 + 10)

>>127395
>like 90% of rolls this age, it works, but it suuuuuuucks.

>>127399
(I don't really watch the tournaments that much... which one was that?)
Excellent.
I walk into the greatest settlement, a veritable adonis of centaur-kind, a true übermensch(übercentaur?).
>>
>>127413
Perhaps as a destruction god you can aid my little friend here?
>>
>>127413
You trip down embarising your self to all the centaurs.
>>
>>126523
I would like it if someone else started influencing my followers as well.
I have a question though. If your vampires give them knowledge from other races would this include the fact that other races exist?
They've seen small glimpses of frogmen, but they've never actually gotten confirmation of any other race existing. So this could be a serious change for them. Perhaps you could show them the new mixed-race swamp town.
>>
>>127420
Ofc not they just make it look like they invented it themselves. Like : oh look we just found out how to make a space ship totaly by our selves. No i am serious you guys :)
>>
File: dice.jpg (37KB, 752x375px) Image search: [Google]
dice.jpg
37KB, 752x375px
Rolled 74 + 10 (1d110 + 10)

>>127413
>these
>fucking
>rolls

Being in the form of a godly avatar, gathering a following was never a question. The quality of the mares amongst the centaur followers is questionable however, but not something that can't be fixed through a couple of generations of divine breeding and training.
>>
Rolled 25 + 15 (1d53 + 15)

>>127413
The one that is happening atm (epicenter on twitch).

Also, fuck your fucking rolls they are hilariously bad.

>>127399
I select a tribe of centaurs who are the runts of the species and grant them great magic so that their lines will be blessed.
>>
>>127420
Perhaps you can create a portal system then?
>>
What to do... What to do... Hey, Perpatus, can I have Tominicus V fight your dragon?
>>
File: 123212434.jpg (370KB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
123212434.jpg
370KB, 700x988px
>>127427
I know right
>>127425
unlike the runt shamans, the works and efforts of the Khan of the Plains does not result in magically talented centaurs, but rather a great tribe of nearly-amazonian centaur mares, great hunters and warriors, whose value as mercenaries, warriors and even generals to other races or tribes of centaurs ensures them quality males to keep their divine bloodlines going.
>>
>>127424
XD Well perhaps we should start with things that are more primitive. My followers don't yet have iron, math, or things like gears. Of course you could change that.
Also, be aware of my daughter's intelligence. She definitely inherited the knowledge domain and will most likely be wary of these new advancements.
>>127429
That would require magic, which they also haven't discovered. Keep in mind they're still a very young race. They're growing faster than I expected, but not that fast.
>>
>>127429
NO DONT FUCK WITH PORTALS JUST DONT! Last time we had a beast get in and lurker got half of his existence turned into a japanese porn star in the world beyon.
>>
Ha! Tominicus V could slay any beast with ease. Just you watch. Come on, we're gods, let's have some fun.
>>
>>127444
We're not making a portal system then.
>>
Rolled 2 + 30 (1d26 + 30)

>>127427
Everyday magics is something I can roll with. I too will bless this tribe. They will have the magics to mend broken tools and buildings.
>>
>>127447
That doesn't sound fun.
>>
>>127451
And so they invented the magic to tie perfect suicide knots. Rejoice depressed people
>the age of suck strikes agian.
>>
>>127453
What do you know about fun? Come on, we're gods, we can mess around a bit. I'm getting bored.
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>127442
Rolling to try to infiltrate the Kahn of the plains. maybe heroicuses intervetion on the centaurs changed the parameters.
>>
>>127443
What race is this again? Centaurs?
>>
>>127447
Very well. I will rise to the challenge. So you think you have a champion Heroicus? I watch you train this avatar of war and carnage, but in the long run what good is a brute?

So I offer this challenge: Unite the Orcs, the Centaurs and the Shadow People beneath his banner.

Use war, use peace. Do how you will. Just hope you don't slip up like you did walking into town.
>>
>>127460
>Infiltrate the Khan?
but, Zel... I am the Khan..
>>
>>127460
The influence of Heroicuses magic over the Khans has weakened them hard against the charms of Vampires. many of the centaurs are enthralled and the khans second in command has fallen to their spells. Unknow to the god of war their loyalty is no longer 100 his.
>>127463
I meant to say the khans army army.
>>
>>127462
I'm not Heroicus, but I accept your challenge. Although, as a war god, it sounds challenging.
>>
>>127463
I think that means he rolled to rape you
>>
>>127443
Zel, I had an idea. Perhaps you could teach them about gears and simple machines. The shear number of things to be gained by that will cause a massive increase in technology.
Betters constructs, better axes, better weapons, protective walls, docks to help get swamp striders onto land, primitive machines, etc. The list just goes on!
>>127457
It's in my job description. My followers LITERALLY play games to worship me.
>>
>>127469
>mfw perpatus suggests to do lew things to a god
You know what they say. When you say of someone something you meant it for yourself. I suggest proposing to heroicus before damaras demi god becoems full power.
>>
Actually, never mind, that challenge sounds too boring now that I think about it. Anyways, I'm going to send my army of 15 out, lead by my Hero, Tominicus V
>>
>>127472
Alas I am just the image of a huge eye floating in space, I lack both reproductive organs and a capacity to feel anything more than intrigue.
>>
>>127461
Purudamars. My chosen people. They're swamp dwellers who are starting to have a technological renaissance.
>>
>>127480
All the more reasons to have such lewd thought you stalion you!
>>
Rolled 32 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

I'm going to convince my army to go out, adventuring.
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>The chilling out period ends, yet his planet-sized moon, blackrime as he likes to call it, houses powerful shadow creatures. Jexx steps out of his temple and has figured out how to use his ordinary god form mortally without inhabiting a host. Jexx takes some shadow creatures with him, andnhurls back to earth. His return was signified by a ominous black cloud hurling towards the planet.
>>
Oh hi Jexx! Anyways, how could I reach your moon?
>>
>>127486
The impact of the landing and the power of the monsters will be exponential, although he isn't into picking fights with God's because conflicting attributes.
>>127487
Magical means, of course. Lots treasure there, but lotsa things that might kill you too.
>>
Rolled 96 + 10 (1d110 + 10)

>>127464
I thought you were better than this, 'god' of death.
Your obsession with your vampires and your desire to defile the works of other gods with them is... revolting.
Two can play this game.

I shall instil a culture of resting in direct light, bare to the world, upon the Horde, an effort to weed out the spawns of vampires as hiding in the shade is frowned upon.
Next I will systematically go through their numbers, culling any exhibiting signs of 'weakness' that I personally disapprove of(a lot of these signs being synonymous with signs of the vampiric plague), instilling a competitive culture and drive to placate me whenever I walk among them.
>>
Cool. Any place you know that might have a way to get my guys there?
>>
>>127490
>drive to placate me
I meant drive to placate or impress me
>>
Rolled 132 (1d132)

>>127483
A technological species huh? I can help.
By my decree, any member of any species from this day on, may abandon their former masters and come to my domain. I will gift any who convert my time-sight

Roll to see how many convert
>>
OH SHIT PERPATUS! HAPPY 133rd BIRTHDAY!
>>
Rolled 77 + 15 (1d93 + 15)

>>127490
Well i didnt do much just infiltrated. and it wasnt quite my will as it was their will. They didnt affect you in any way thought. its just games.
Rolling to protect vampires though.
>>127494
is the age of suck over?
>>
>>127492
Entering the areas where shadowlings live and coming in peace might get them to tell you.
>>
>>127492
You could maybe have them consult the shamans of the centaurs. They happen to be the most magically gifted mortal creatures of the world.

>>127494
dear god!
You gather at least mortal followers of every species from this!
The desire to know the future or consult oracles is great in this age of us gods sucking balls.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d46)

Alright, let's go towards the shadowlings in peace.
>>
Rolled 24, 48 = 72 (2d133)

>>127494
Large swaths of all species leave in hordes to join me.

I will gift these new followers my time-sight now.

Roll for how many get the gift, and how easily it is passed on
>>
>>127499
I guess you start weeding out
>mfw when i predicted that ventaurs will start the vampire hunter culture. The moment the first centaurs resisted the chamrs i knew.
Again no ill will agiants your centaurs they are mere influences in certain direction.
>>
Rolled 6 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

My army of 15 meets the shadowlings. Let's persuade them to tell us how to get to the moon of Jexx.
>>
>>127511

They enjoy hiding in the thick darkness, but they can be identified by their bright white eyes. After toying with your troops for a semi-friendly game of hide and seek, they give you a scroll that lists specific directions to teleport a certain amount of troops to the specified moon.
>>
>>127511
Nope still the age of suck. Sigh.
>>
Rolled 33 + 15 (1d46 + 15)

They tell us nothing. Let's kill them.
>>
Rolled 38 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

Fuck!
Perpatus so fucking strong lol.

This means that I need to post even more.

>make more life
>>
Oh, they gave us directions. Still killing them, though.
>>
>>127508
I would roll to infiltrate your followers but you already have the Infinium house no point.
>>
>>127501
Truth be told Heroicus Zel's vampires can actually do some good to me. I like them.
>>127494
That would be great. I love it when others chip in.
Here's what they know so far: Primitive clubs, primitive spears, hide clothes, fire, knowledge of chance, stone dice, primitive games, government, taming and raising of Swamp Striders, primitive farming, archery, weaving, net fishing, wooden huts.
>>
Rolled 1 + 15 (1d46 + 15)

Well, after killing innocent Shadowlings, we follow the directions towards the portal.
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>127521
Rolling to introduce low metal crafting. bigger means easier to teachs. You need to roll for them to addopt.
>>127523
The ride never ends The age of suck is eternal.
>>
Shit
>It led to a trap that killed 5 centaurs. F.
>>
Rolled 21 + 15 (1d53 + 15)

>>127523
a breed of shadowling Crickets are made into being in response to such a failure.
>>
Rolled 25 + 30 (1d26 + 30)

>>127518
I'll grab this species for my own. The half-people, small and timid, like nothing more then building their rustic communities on the desolate wastes. They particularly like hoarding treasures to adorn their homes.
>>
Rolled 28 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

I'll take 10 shadowling crickets, please.
>>
Rolled 40 (1d71)

>>127524
Rolling for them to adapt.
>>
>>127524
Well they barly managed to get them to understand a running forge though they need to adopt and use it more widely.
>>
>>127529
The race is adiquetly powerfull at learning maniging to adopt the already ill tought forge. It is not perfect and it requires large quantity of resources to do the most simple tasks but it is a step in the right direction.
>>
>>127518
You could always travel to Frakt's snowball (the frozen planet) and create some kind of life that can live there. I'm sure the Primordial elder god would appreciate that.

>>127521
eh, that's your opinion. I'm more of the "do or don't, be or don't be" mindset, so I don't like these corruptive vampires going about....

>>127509
Oh yes, the centaurs of the steppes start vampire hunting zealously after putting 2 and 2 together between what their Khan was strictly against.

>>127523
OH SHIT SON!

>>127526
I'll have some of those crickets too. They might come in handy one day.... or in like... five posts.
>>
Rolled 27 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Now I'll convince them to join me on my journey.
>>
Hey, Jexx, any other ideas?
>>
>>127532
dont forget the enthraled ones. You managed to clense the ranks of vampire control but not totaly. i cant influence you anymore here and i have made enemies for my vampires.(in a way i am happy we needed a good vampire hunter guild). For now counting their losses the vampires retreat.
>>
>>127531
I believe this means that blacksmithing, metal tools, metal spears, metal arrows, and metal dice have been discovered?
>>
Rolled 46 + 20 (1d53 + 20)

>>127527
:)

Time to do something totally unrelated to my specialty.
>Frakt's creation of the Ice Planet is affected
>I create a valley on the planet that has very good insulation (allowed by a second atmosphere created that protects the valley. It is an abnormality.
A fail will just lead to a valley without anything weird about it.
>>
>>127532
(btw guys im leaving so i wont be here for a while be good and may the age of suck spare you.)
>>127537
No only basic working with metal aka smelting chunks into shitty low quallity bars. They cant craft yet as i didnt manage to give them to much from other tribes.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d71)

>>127542
Alright then. I'm going to roll to influence the creation of math.
>>
Rolled 16 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Okay, fuck this army, I'm going to convince them to just journey off in one direction. I'm leaving. See you guys next divine age!
>>
Rolled 5 + 20 (1d53 + 20)

>>127541
whoops, mixed it up (so that roll was 26, which is a minor success so a small valley with a frigid environment but something like a range between -15 degrees to +15 degrees).

I create a volcanic chasm nearby the valley to provide a source of heat.
>>
>>127543
My people can now count and have a dot and line based system of numbers. They start putting these numbers on their dice instead of shapes and use the numbers to keep tallies of food and supplies..
>>
>>127550
>>127541
I was more suggesting you'd make something that could survive on there....

If Frakt rages, I was never involved in this.
>>
File: _79630637_alamydt7hcy.jpg (36KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_79630637_alamydt7hcy.jpg
36KB, 660x371px
Holy shit there alot of new gods
>>
>>127568
The pantheon is growing. Isn't it great?
>>
>>127542
Any idea when you might be back? Are you gone for the day or the weekend or more?
>>
>>127572
Hey Ignatum. How's everything with the forge? Need some help rebuilding?
>>
>>127570
Yeah that is good but that means i have to deal with more people and one has a power level of 100
>>
>>127572
In 3 hours or so. Im on mobile now. Just lurking to see whats still going on.
>>
>>127576
Nyehehe.
>>

>>127555
'tis but a single valley, and I have barely succeeded. There is now a very small volcanic rent on the edge of the valley that provides a weak energy source that makes sure the valley doesn't become a similar temperature to the rest of the planet due to no heat input.

> A peaceful race of horkbajirr are created who live climbing the trees that have been created. These trees will have no genetic limit on size and strength.
>>
>>127576
Ah yes. He seems alright though.
>>
>>127580
Is that you papy?
>>
Rolled 60 (1d101)

>Uses the beasts of Jexx Moon's souls, which are essentially just compact versions of them, and pocket them, hoping to do something with them later. Was never at a loss of things to do. He's occasionally visit Solace to rise the moon upon that particular area, making it more beautiful, until a thought appeared in his head. What if you use a Soul of a monster on an object, and have it inhabit it? He looked at his sword. What the fuck was he thinking. Roll to see success.
>>
>>127589
>Essentially, the blade contorts and shifts and catches fire for a second, but the fire wasn't right. It was black. Black fire. Jexx didn't know about the complicated things that could happen with freeform magic, and what he just did was not a good thing. Hey, at least the sword looks cooler.
>>
>>127589
This ia highly disturbing to me. I will have to think of soemthing. You cant not just take souls without a body from the grip of death. But now im only lurking :D
>>
>>127575
The forge is gone, I collapsed it in on itself to use as part of a molten base. There's no reforging to be done.
>>127579
Okay cool just got up myself so I'm kinda glad to put off creative thinking with you and the vamps haha but I was worried for a moment cause I don't want it on hold all weekend
>>
File: 396274-sepik.jpg (1MB, 1995x1080px) Image search: [Google]
396274-sepik.jpg
1MB, 1995x1080px
Rolled 45 (1d88)

Spread Mordor further along the main planet
>>
Rolled 54, 9, 53, 40 = 156 (4d100)

Rolling to determine outcome of downtime spent.
>>
>>127603
Sorry to hear that buddy.
>>127615
Hey Domina. Welcome back to the land of the holy.
>>
>>127595
>>127592
Fuck this. I give up remembering whose who. Zel. You are this guys' senior. I have given up. It's another one of those Universes.
>>
File: sauron.jpg (62KB, 900x545px) Image search: [Google]
sauron.jpg
62KB, 900x545px
Terraform the Main Planet into Mordor type landscape.
>>
Rolled 80 (1d88)

>>127633
>>
>>127633
Are you freaking kidding me with this? That would require more than a 45 Sauron.
>>
>>127638
I gave you a more than 40 dice roll
>>
Rolled 53 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

>>127638
fuck you

>>127633
fuck you even more

You aren't allowed to terraform whole world. You have to do this over a couple of steps at least.

>bolster all life that runs against Sauron. This means that the extremely well established Centaurs that have Templars, Mages etc etc etc are gonna fight super hard against the evil of Sauron.

I also create ents.
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

Incidentally saptarts a fire. A dark fire. A black fire with white outlines. It does out after a bit, but it isn't hot at all.

He's gonna need an expert. He's not sure what's going on. He tries to send a magical distress signal to anyone out there, roll for how powerful it is.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

I am in my realm of fire, but now there is new life here. My dragons are spectacular and in this terrifying environment only the strongest survive and grow. Looking among them I choose the one of sleekest golden gleaming scales, greatest size, and importantly the most intense flame. I take the form of an ashen dragon streaked with crimson magma, I fall upon her and we wrestle and scramble about. A game where I show her how powerful I am though it is not needed they are brilliant creatures and she knows I am a god and even more so creator of her kind. She is honored and bends to my will. Later she lays a clutch of eggs. Rolling for the number of eggs, d8 seems right.

>>127618
It was merely a trifle compared to what it's sacrifice will become.
>>
>>127644
Its a tie
>>
>>127644
Hey, I didn't want him to do that! You have my support too. They may be primitive, BUT THE PURUDAMARS SHALL NOT LET THE SWAMP GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!
READY THE SWAMP STRIDERS, PREPARE THE ARROWS AND SPEARS, GET THE CHAMPION!
>>
>>127651
More like it Uber critted.
>>
Rolled 26, 23 = 49 (2d100)

>>127615
Hey Domina how you been?

Rolling for the strength of my two Demi-Dragons
>>
>>127658
80 vs 80 >uber critted ok luker go back to the void you sad excuse of a god
>>
>>127664
Oh shut up you failed excuse of a dictator.
>>
>>127651
>>127664
are you shitposting or do you have actual autism
>>
Rolled 44 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

>>127657
I know. I wasn't being angry at you, just at the fact that your number given was so much lower than Sauron's lol.

>>127651
I pour more growth and life and healing and magic and everything into the Good and Neutral kinds.
>>
>>127665
failed dictator? i have done nothing i have been just expanding my land
>>
>>127651
80vs83 isn't a tie.
The terraforming is halted, by life and naature
>>
>>127667
Both
>>
>>127682
same l m a o
>>
>>127680
i know i can't count for shit
>>
>>127670
And this is what meant by gods getting in my way whether its Heroicus with his orcs or Life god with his Centaurs.
>>
>>127710
And me with my flaming sword of godliness. I can kill your God if I really tried, yknow.
Has not received word of the Sauron situation ,tho. Wqas still trying to get help
>>
Rolled 31 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

>>127710
However, we do graciously allow you to have a reasonably decent fiefdom for your lands. You just have to have trees and farms and shit.

They can be any colour and shape that you want to!
>>
File: ms609.jpg (179KB, 1130x900px) Image search: [Google]
ms609.jpg
179KB, 1130x900px
Rolled 9, 9, 24, 57 = 99 (4d100)

>>127615
During my time away, I decided to adopt human form and go to live among the mortals for a life. Based on the rolls,

>It was a fairly straightforward human life, everything you could expect for an average life in this setting and these times, complete with experiences of happiness and experiences of hardship. This also equates to relationships, and led to being taken as a wife to a human man.

>He must have been a dirt farmer or something akin, for our lifestyle was abysmally poor. We had not but a thatched hovel to our name, and barely scraped by a living.

>Despite this though it was an average relationship we shared, not wonderfully happy but not depressingly miserable, we were content.

>With all these contributing factors, it lead to the birth of one surviving child though. Rolling for the their details.

Weird how similar these results were to the previous universe. Guess I have a thing for peasant guys, a meager life, and having one child.
>>
>>127719
i mean my army doesn't need to really eat but ok
>>
>>127721
Domina... that's fucking Hallia all over again.

I'm keeping my hammer this time.
>>
Maybe i should try to make my own planet with One Sun. Even though it would take like a dice roll of 80
>>
Rolled 38 + 15 (1d63 + 15)

>>127739
I'll assist with the making of this planet Sauron. It will be a world of forging and the greatest metals and craftsmen. Take my boon.
>>
File: demigod.jpg (147KB, 400x657px) Image search: [Google]
demigod.jpg
147KB, 400x657px
>>127721
Well, some things ended up the same, some things different.

>She's female, rolled under 50.

>Her lot in life was exactly the same as mine, dismally poor.

>Despite being a demigod, her activity and involvement in the world was quite limited. That extends to her lineage.

>Her lineage actually took root however. Either she had many children or her children had many children, but either way, her lineage is distinctly present in the world. Though as stated above, her descendents aren't much involved in the affairs of the setting and tend to keep to themselves. Perhaps knowing and taking advantage of the benefit of their divine nature being very hard to detect even by gods.

>>127731
I know, either these dice are cursed or Hallia is reaching from beyond. Hopefully this is where all the similarities end.
>>
'You want me to do what.' Blight said in a casual monotone.
"You heard me, slave! Now go do it."
"Okay, whatever."
Moved past the small groups O Shadowlings who were conversing about the slaughter that occurred when the guy asked for directions. Their god wasn't there anymore, and this was unsettling. He had to go and find them. He put on some armor, and stole his father's sword, stepped into the light, and shivered a bit before turning from black to purple in the light. He looked around and began searching for civilization or something.
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

Oh it's a new age! I have to roll how many new mortals become Crystal Souls
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (312KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
312KB, 1920x1080px
Rolled 35 (1d88)

>>127745
Thank you my Friend. Roll for a planet with a Sun
>>
>>127629
Can I tap into your power lurker? I quite need it in this age of suck undrr a god of shadows like jexx. (A d30 roll to power up from lurker is ok?)
>>
>>127755
Ok everything adds to 71 so just make a Sun first
>>
File: sauron.png (539KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
sauron.png
539KB, 800x566px
Rolled 64 (1d88)

>>127764
Now Roll for the Planet Mordor
>>
>>127759
You have more power over him. With me not present. You have senoirity.
>>
>>127764
Be wary as the sun isnt a real star. Stars are made using gods by domina. You can make fake suns thoughs.
>>
>>127774
Ok then its a fake Sun
>>
>>127774
If you really want him gone. Send him towards the Hole or kick his ass. And feed me with him as a tribute.
>>
Rolled 48 (1d88)

>>127780
Now teleport everything form Old Mordor To New Mordor. Including my Dragon
>>
>>127662
The two demigod dragons are born one male and one female, they are mirror opposites of each other.

Volga the female is just barely stronger than her brother at 13. She is pure white sparkling scales, long and sleek like a snake and her flames are pitch black burning infernos. She is a shy but curious thing, often darting around the magma flows and peering to watch all things from a distance. Many males seek her but she always is too fast and powerful to ever be mated... Other than one clever dragon who smitten with her took to observing her and not pursuing; in turn she grew curious of him and while it took a great deal of time the two eventually grew close and became lifemates.

Lavath is does not care for how things work or what others think. All that matters is how he wants it to work and what he thinks. He is stout but massive, an arching lizard of deep black as dark as the void; his flame the blinding white almost as bright as Domina's glare. He is promiscuous and chases females relentlessly, claiming them and ruthlessly gathering any precious materials in his hoard.
>>
>>127815
> mfw only friends create demigods.
Seriously I want so bad to see my Dialara defeat a demigod and drink their blood and power. But I am not a traitor and I wont strike friends. (Also did you literaly fked a dragon man? Thats one big fetish right there.)
>>
>>127815
De… Demidragons?
>>
>>127835
>>127836
If I should choose to lay with a mortal creation let it be something of my own design and as close to fire given form as possible. I do not understand you other Gods choosing to lay with mortals of another God's design or the muddled mess that is Humans formed of so many different influences.

I call to them and my children settle on each of my shoulders and I caress them lovingly. I find it a Stranger fetish to mate with being so much lower than gods, I would only choose the strongest of species ones able to survive in my own realm of fire.
>>
>>127875
I havent laid with any human. I game a part of me to create her. I am a being highly against conception. For me birthing life is a sin. But living your life isnt. I do not judge others that birth for each god has his way and I enjoy each and every on of theirs. But for me birthing is sin. Its the sin of greed birthing something only to inevitably reap it. Something I can and will never do.
>>
>>127875
Not only do I lack the required components to create a child, my form is the size of a small Galaxy, I would need a large bed.

I do not judge you, I just wonder… does a dragon have the required holes to mate with?
>>
File: fs.jpg (492KB, 907x618px) Image search: [Google]
fs.jpg
492KB, 907x618px
>>127875
I was wondering can't gods change their genders to breed with a stronger begin. I mean we are gods afterall.
>>
Rolled 29 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

I continue working on the heat sources of the Hork-Bajir Valley.
>>
>>127923
As much as I disagree with your crass action I whole hardly approve this!
>>
>>127927
That brings up some very disturbing thoughts and memories.
>>
Rolled 52 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

>>127924
fucking hell, can't use the minus button. It never works.

>improving the volcano seems and adding a couple so that the whole valley ranges from 0 to 25 degrees in summer.
>>
Rolled 71 (1d133)

Speaking of dragons, lets see the progress on mine, which I've named Perpatium
>>
Sauron, I'd assume so.
>>
>>127923
Well, we are gods.... our gender/form is proably just what we wish and what we prefer..
>>
Also, Hi, I'm back.
>>
>>127938
He's grown slightly larger, perhaps this species doesn't grow to a large stature. More importantly, he's begun to grasp his ability of time-sight, and uses it to great advantages.

I have the makings of a time dragon
>>
So... What'd I miss?
>>
>>127948
Welcome back! It brightens my heart to see Gods actively return and taking part.
>>
File: Sauron.600.1831053.jpg (92KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
Sauron.600.1831053.jpg
92KB, 600x505px
>>127927
>>127945
Ok then good to know
>>
>>127957
demi-dragons.
>>
>>127966
Demidragons? Oh, I know ALL about demi-dragons...
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

Ninja rolling to see if vampires can infitrate suarins domain.
>>
Rolled 1 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

sigh, my last magic for 6 hours or hopefully 10 hours if I can sleep lol.

>create a fuckton of life, and also modify a couple of families of each Centaur tribe to have excellent recuperation and fast healing.

Also I will spend some time looking for a hot sexy mortal to make love to.
>>
What a way to end your day, Fyjmirimnon.
>>
>>127975
All hail the age of suck. 2 lonely ork peons become enthraled as full infiltration is nigh impossible due to the ever wtachfull eye.
>>
>>127975
You don't need to change my name Sauron just means the abominable
>>
>>127976
Milenial reminder that crit fails can not be boosted hy domain bonuses.
ALL HAIL THE AGE OF SUCK!
>>
Rolled 28 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

2 lonely orc peons, you say? Sounds like they'd make great followers! Let's see if I can convince them.
>>
>>127985
I am on phone sorry for mistype. I am a shot phone typer.
>>
Rolled 42 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Okay. I'll teach one archery.
>>
>>127923
I'm literally a chunk of fire, ash and volcanic rock, the forge I was crafting on in my realm was 10 miles long and 10 miles deep and I stood over it but my temple and throne on the mortal realm are made to fit a mortal. I took the form of a male dragon to do what I did and on the mortal realm I actually enjoy the form of a fiery beast more than a man...
>>127922
Though some of us seem unwilling to alter themselves.
>>127953
I'm really looking forward to this TimeMage Dragon.
>>
Rolled 4 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Well, he's excellent at archery, so that's good to know! Now to teach the other how to use a sword.
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 600x750px
>>128001
Oops forgot the image
>>
>>127998
> teaches weakling orc archery
You really don t know to pick your followers now do you.
Also good luck using the peons while the vamps are charming them.
>>
Rolled 12 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

He kills himself while learning to use a sword. Happens to the best of us. Welp I'll teach my single orc peon how to use a sword then.
>>
>>128003
>He poked his eye out with the sword.
All hail the age of suck!
>>
Rolled 7 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Well, I don't know the other species. Any ways, my guy sucks at using a sword. Well, I don't know what else to do but to convince the vampires to stop charming him.
>>
>>128025
Hahahahahahaha they stoped following you.
Stop it please. Also you cant really convice em. You ca try to break the charm but you dont really have domain bonus over it.
>>
Well that failed. What now?
>>
>>128025
Heh these rolls, I think I sucked up all the power of this age while trying to create the begins of my master piece
>>
>>128001
It's not an unwillingness to change, I physically cannot. My form is very particular to my powers, if I changed I may be unable to change back.

And yes, the time dragon will be a great creation, but he needs to grow more and learn his abilities better.
>>
Rolled 39 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Oh, they stopped? Welp, I'll consider that a success. I'm going to convince my orc guy to dig a hole to live in.
>>
>>128044
Its the age of suck man we all suffer in it.
>>
Rolled 95 (1d133)

>>128049
Roll to end the age of suck
>>
Rolled 38 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Success. Now I'm going to convince the orc guy to kill himself.
>>
>>128048
They stoped praising you not lolistening to you.... you have little power over him now. At this rate I will need to find other orcs to controll....
>>
Rolled 50 + 15 (1d117 + 15)

>>128049
Hmmmm do I? Let me see if I should even bother crafting more at this time. I draw my Magnum Opus up from the magma pool where it is tempering and make a test engraving of a word of my power.
>>
>>128052
If only that were true! Praise rngesus so we get good rolls.
>>
Oh. Okay. Anyways, what now?
>>
>>128069
He goes back to mordor to work. He is of little use though could help me in another attempt to entharll later.
>>
>>128065
Mediocre, but not painfully so. I let the artifact sink back into it's blazing bath.

(Oh I rolled a max in the last thread and forgot to boost my power one)
>>
What are you guys doing? I just need something to do. It's boring being a War god with no War.
>>
>>128084
> war god
> bored cause no wars.
You are doing something horribly wrong then.
>>
Oh shut up, I once made a little mud man conquer an entire planet. Of course, that was before the glorious age of suck.
>>
>>128078
Hey. Can I get your help inspiring blacksmithing in my people?
>>
>>128121
Damarsa, I could convince them to start taking up the profession.
>>
I mean, one of my sub-domains is persuasion, after all.
>>
>>128124
Well they need to learn it first. They can make basic ingots, but that's about it.
>>
Rolled 45 + 15 (1d64 + 15)

>>128121
Sure. 57 or above and I even allow them to learn a secret of one type of mythical metal
>>
>>128135
They learn pretty damn well but nothing mythic or mystical about their abilities yet.
>>
>>128134

Not much I could do about that, I'm afraid. All I could do is persuade them to get better and better, but you seem to want a quicker solution.
>>
Damarsa, I could teach your people how to use swords or bows, if you wish.
>>
>>128141
Of course. Metal spears, metal arrows, metal tools, metal dice, and blacksmithing unlocked
>>128150
They know about bows, but swords would be good.
>>
Rolled 26 + 5 (1d46 + 5)

Alright, I'll teach 5 of them swords. It can spread from there.
>>
File: Sauron.full.1831071.jpg (452KB, 1080x792px) Image search: [Google]
Sauron.full.1831071.jpg
452KB, 1080x792px
Can i put forgotten small gods into the one ring like: Yutica (16) - life,Plaeto (10) - wisdom/wit, NEET (43) - welfare and Vestibulum(19) - pressure/energy/magnetism.
>>
>>128197
I lay claim to forgotten gods. If you want them you have to fight me for them.
>>
>>128209
Yutica was already delt with he passed power to me and aeostis. Also i keep his divinity husk. (second thread happening)
The rest are dominas for the moment.
>>
I'm bored again. I'll probably be back later. See ya! Have fun with your new sword users, Damarsa!
>>
>>128209
And i assume your power level is something like 1,000 correct
>>
Rolled 63 (1d101)

ayy folks.
>Jexx, being the intimidating-looking, yet kind of incompetent, god. catches the grass around him on fire. And it sprode, very, very quickly. But not in a random direction, it sprode towards him. And on him. See, when magic is involved, dangerous loopholes can be created when things are done that are unheard of. This is one. As he burned, he felt control of himself be swapped and shared with various entities of his creation, and as the dark fire engulfed him, his armor grew pitch black, and so did his entire body. He let out a yell, but then he realized that it wasn't just his yell. It was his yell, and a variety of other bodies. These other bodies did not think the way he did, and they simply wanted to kill something, so the fire began to spread, and spread, and spread. And spread. The die roll determines how quickly, and thus, how severe this plague is.
>>
>>128253
(Dont you think you are overextending a bit? you turned from a god of shadows to a god of fire in a few posts.)
>>
>>128253
>>128260
Disregard my last statement i am kinda idiotic.
But I think you are threatening the balance quite hard now.
>>
>>128260
((wouldn't call it a god of fire, but yeah I probably am. I'll advise for everyone to generally ignore that post, I'll save it for later.))
>Instead of any of that garbage,he began to look around for something to cut down, maybe some giant tree or something, existentially burning it in the process.
>>
>>128286
Well seeing as it is dark fire and it probably tied to the dark. So i dont think you are over extending now BUT what you are doing is literlay spreading dark fire everywhere. That Hurts balance.
>>
What is the exact power level of Domina She rolls 1d100 but i don't really think that's her true power level.
>>
>>128308
She created the universe. You tell me.
>>
>>128235
I wouldn't swing against a new god with my full power though.
>>
>>128308
The odds are good it isn't. She is the star mother after all, and when have we seen her lose power from giving boons?
>>
Speaking of fledgling gods. I feel like a new one will come into being. The odds are for it.
>>
>>128316
So you want a duel then. Not a fight to the dead
>>
>>128337
It depends what you're after. I've got the forgotten gods in a cage hanging from my waist. If you want to fight me just because, I wouldn't fight to kill. If you're trying to take the cage from me though, approaching me like that I would be looking to consume you if it didn't turn out in your favor.
>>
>>128362
Speaking of your godly cage, have you thought about my question whether or not I could have Perpatus's former exalted champion?
>>
File: the_dark_lord_sauron.jpg (76KB, 800x1140px) Image search: [Google]
the_dark_lord_sauron.jpg
76KB, 800x1140px
>>128362
Ok do you want to make a deal if i win can i just take 4 small forgotten gods. If win you can do whatever you want with me.
>>
>>128401
Oh him? Sure go ahead.
>>
>>128426
You're not worth 4 forgotten gods, you'd get one of your choosing.

If I win, I think I'll put you in the cage as well, and figure out what to do with you later.
>>
Rolled 88 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>127751
My time spent starting my masterpiece and crafting my dragons have cooled my anger and thoughts of my Crystal Souls finally bring me to looking to the mortal plane in detail and considering reconciling with Seara...

I step into my what I find is a mortal realm very much changed. Had I really neglected it so much? Shadow humans have taken to ruling, orcs have warred and scarred the land, new edens have risen and creature populate them. Gol Durak seems to have put all a large Swamp Oasis into my desert and Humans Utterly Devout to me seem to have strongly taken up residence there.

But what disturbs me most is the temples around my holy desert, they are half empty, some neglected as mortals look at them with disdain! What blasphemy has spread in this new age?!

I step into my obsidian temple and find it shattered and broken! There clinging to a crystal shard is the red and gold of Seara's shredded divinity... I embrace it and absorb it and I am overwhelmed by the strange perspective and thoughts of a human mortal. I see all from her veiw from the moment I breathed divine fire into her until she shed in an attempt to drive off the God of Destruction as he shattered her already fraying faith. I see all the knowledge she gleaned from Heroiscus, though much is of magic I had found instinctively there are nuggets of great inspiration, but her views tear and rend at me.

It leaves me gasping, Heroicus has a great deal to answer for, the Crystal Souls tell me of his action but refuse to speak of her directly. She is a heretic now, the temples neglect and heedless mortals are her doing.

I take a moment to give my Crystal Souls a shred of the dangerous magic teachings, only relating to fire as is appropriate. I order them to find Seara to bring her back and to kill all that her blasphemy corrupts. Then I collapse back into my own realm my mind spinning and feeling sick from these strange experiences.
>>
>>128435
I'm sorry to hear what happened Ignatum. This age must be truly difficult for you...
>>
File: 109441a.jpg (49KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
109441a.jpg
49KB, 320x213px
>>128434
Fine when do you want to start fighting and how do you want to start the rules.
>>
>>128461
Probably in the next age, if you care to remind me? Since this one is nearing completion.

The rules will be like standard combat, with action and reaction by you and me, or anyone else involved.
>>
>>128487
Seriously? It's nearing completion already? Wow... That was fast...
>>
>>128435
A smart move on your part. She has been shrouded from your godly vision, but not of your followers'.
They may be able to find her, and perhaps even bring her to you, but what then?
What will you do or say to bring a being, who as a simple mortal will spit in the faces of gods and spread knowledge they 'don't want anyone to have' to spite them?

Now I wonder, how long will it take for her to get to the truth of the matter?
She'll probably be much more willing to see you, or any other god for that matter, after she's had time to change her perspective.
>>
>>128434
Do i have to remind every one that yutica decided to pass the power between me and aeostis (also forgotten apparently). I dont mean to be rude mother of stars but i think my words didnt reach.
>>
>>128530
I said 4 forgotten gods it doesn't have to be Yutica.
>>
>>128501
Hey Heroicus, you want to get to usurping me?
>>
>>128501
Unless she accepts the gift of blood of course. Who knows what monstrosity could turn from your curse corrupted by the power of the void beast running through the primordial one.
(still thinking if i should risk it, although i found a loop hole that permits me to have my house of vamps mostly unscaved. your curse makes companionships fledging but if she is used thats part of her curse she is like a toy instead of the lie of family so the curse wont hurt the vamps to much. i could run with the corruption thingie and see how the rolls decide. but we live in an age of suck sooooo.)
>>
Should I wait till the next thread to get in on this?
>>
>>128401
>>128428
>mfw
>>
>>128563
(the next thread will be when this one reaches like 900 replies since it will be in autosage mode at 750.) age ends when there is lack of activity AND we are at sage limit. Right now we are way to far from the 10th page to worry. Join in and cast chaos into our godly game!
>>
>>128572
When will be the last age?

I'd like to start afresh once we have a new universe.
>>
>>128607
When someone fucks up and wipes the Universe.
>>
>>128607
The universe ends when the monitors come, and they only come when gods stagnate
>>
Rolled 69 + 10 (1d110 + 10)

>>128551
I'm not sure, are you sure you'd be ok with that at the moment?

>>128428
Why thank you. Let's see what I can do here. (roll)

>>128561
it is your choice whether you want your champions in the mortal world to approach the "dooms everyone around them"-person...

>>128607
We keep talking about the end of the universe here and there, but I doubt that the universe will actually end while these threads are going.
>>
File: abyss.jpg (47KB, 458x459px) Image search: [Google]
abyss.jpg
47KB, 458x459px
(Newfag here)
Name: Setebos
Domains: Sea (12), Chaos (10), Life (8)
Subdomains: Darkness, the Unknown, Adaptation, Nature, Songs
Power level: dice+1d100
Mantle of Power: Matriarch of the Abyss
Power: Create living beings out of seawater. These creatures are always marine (can't breathe air) and usually look horrifying. Setebos may grant this power to people she favors, although with a massive power cap, meaning they can't pull off large or strong ones. This is known as the Boon of the Matriarch.
>>
>>128607
We have no idea. Depends on how events go right now we kinda have an influx of new guys and a lot a lot of active people.
>>128618
NO BAD LURKER!
>>
Fuck. Let's try that power again.
dice+1d100
>>
>>128626
Fuck you! Why is it always me that gets blamed.
>>
>>128623
Dice goes into the option field
subdomain of darkness we are a few with that domain so hard to influence.
Chaos god nr 2.
>>
>>128622
Of course! I want my daugther to take over by the next age after all.
>>128623
Type dice+1d100 in the options bar under your name.
>>
>>128633
Put it in the options field.
>>128622
As per the terms of our agreement I request the Sword of War once again come into my possession
>>
>>128635
>Why is it always me that gets blamed.
Because almost everything that fucks up is literally your fault.
>>
>>128635
>insert all experiments that blew the world up
You almost did it here as well. so lets call it experience not useless acusation.
>>
>>128633
put dice+1d100 in the options.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

Alright.
>>
>>128645
Fucking hell. We got more of us. What did I do to cause this mess again.
>>
>>128635
>>128644
>>128645
Are there any gods that don't hate the lurker
>>
>>128655
Oh dear...
>>
File: IGOATbh.jpg (381KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
IGOATbh.jpg
381KB, 746x982px
>>128655
dude...
I am sorry
>>
>>128667
I dont hate lurker. I quite appreciate him. The only problem i have with him is just his reklesness. Again he has some dickishry in him BUT he never literaly wen against creation intentionaly.
>>
File: tree god.jpg (168KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
tree god.jpg
168KB, 600x800px
Rolled 57 (1d100)

The Word is spoken, and Iscariot comes into being.
Primary Domains: Flora (15), and Fauna (10)
Subdomain: Flowers (5)

((Do I get an additional 5 points to assign to my subdomain?))
>>
>>128697
>some one not related to the dark.
its a miracle.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d12)

Alright. So since I'm a weak-ass goddess I'll start easy. I create a race of mermaids to serve me.
>>
Rolled 24 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>128501
DON'T YOU - DON'T YOU DARE EVER PERSUME TO SPEAK OR PEER INTO MY REALM EVER AGIAN HEROICUS. Blazing heat pours from the rift Heroicus had spoken into(roll) at the Gods face. WE WILL PARLEY ON THIS MATTER AND TRANSGRESSIONS AT MY LEISURE.
>>128450
Damarsa my head is aching and I feel something inside me as if I have been physically struck. Things flow through me that I am trying to put right. I appreciate the sympathy but I would rather have, have a moment of peace... I double over and literally vomit molten Adamantium for a moment.
>>
>>128715
>Not being an edgelord
It's so easy lads.
>>
>>128719
Ask Domina to empower you. Although you may be anathema to her.
>>
Wait a second. Disregard that roll. I should have rolled with d20 (since it's in the domain of Life).
Also, how does one ask Domina?
>>
>>128720
Of course. *vanishes from your presence*
>>
>>128723
Thinking all Dark gods are edgelords. It takes a few bad people to ruin a good thing.
>>
>>128739
When she comes back
>>
>>128739
When she next posts just respond to her.

Any with less than 20 power can appeal to her for a bonus
>>
>>128739
You can only roll a d12, but you can add +x to your roll for a boost. x being the number of points you put in your domain.
>>
File: flower1.jpg (108KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
flower1.jpg
108KB, 332x500px
Rolled 33 + 20 (1d57 + 20)

>>128697
To begin, Iscariot speaks The Word and develops a home and body for himself on a remote island in the shape of a pink flower, it's petals reach to the sky and proceed to open, revealing a peaceful, smooth face where the Stigma would be.

>Rolling for size of flower I suppose

Also could someone give me a brief descriptor of the primary world? I skimmed the first few threads but there's a lot to catch up on.
>>
>>128759
It's a watery wasteland with deserts and immortal metal men
>>
Rolled 8 + 8 (1d12 + 8)

I concentrate my power into the creation of primitive abyss-dwelling followers.
>>
>>128667
eh.... Lurker maybe?

>>128697
You are a god... who is a tree? interesting, yet odd.

>>128643
No problem, you may have it.

>>128641
Well, she can approach me and begin the war of succession whenever.

>>128622
I take the former champion to my citadel and set him on my grand work-table to examine and plan out what I mean to do with him.
cont.
>>
>>128768
U fokin wot? wasnt the first planet turned into what it is today? we have like centaurs faes elves orcs swamp people vampires. A shit ton of shit.
>>
>>128785
Excellent, thank you for the sword.

May I ask, what exactly are you planning to do with the champion?
>>
File: mermaid.png (2MB, 900x1391px) Image search: [Google]
mermaid.png
2MB, 900x1391px
They are primitive savages dwelling in burrows in the sea floor. They scrawl drawings into the sand to honor me.
>>
>>128786
There is an Empty Mordor as well
>>
File: clearing 1.jpg (131KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
clearing 1.jpg
131KB, 640x480px
Rolled 32 + 15 (1d57 + 15)

>>128759
A great pink flower, the height of three men and with a stem the thickness of an oak tree's trunk erupts from the ground. It's roots spread many meters in every direction, but rather than causing other plant life to be choked, the root system enhances the soil, making it more fertile and causing a grassy meadow to grow. Bright grass sprouts nigh-instantly from the ground, flowers blossom, and trees seem to stand a little taller, revitalized. An haven of peace among the chaos of the rest of the world.

Pleased with his creations, Iscariot attempts to spread his influence to the rest of the barren isle.
>>
>>128785
Nata: *walks up to you with a bow and a quiver of arrows with metal heads* "I'm ready."
>>
>>128801
Also. I'm say, nearly done reforging and so around next age I'll back to near peak perfomance. With a drop of one, and my domains got a bit reshuffled.
>>
>>128824
Your domains have changed, how so?

inb4 light God
>>
>>128832
It's now Void, Darkness, and Abyss. I still have access to Shadow, but I'm not gonna specialize in it.
>>
File: green island.jpg (49KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
green island.jpg
49KB, 1024x768px
Rolled 16 + 10 (1d57 + 10)

>>128785
Indeed, I seek to spread greenery to as much of the planet as possible, I sincerely hope this does not find us at odds.

>47
The root system stemming from Iscariot spreads to the rest of the island, digging through the solid rock of mountains, and the silent sand of the beaches before coming into contact with the salt water. Throughout the island hundreds of trees spring from the ground in an instant, flowers blossom in meadows and bushes bearing fruit pop up.

Iscariot feels at ease with his domain, and yet something is missing.
He speaks The Word, attempting to fill this void of his.
>>
>>128844
Officially Iscariot has felt the touch of the age of suck. Welcome to the bunch!
>>
>>128842
Damn that's edgy

Speaking of edgy, have you considered taking the form of the void beast, it's certainly in your domain?
>>
Rolled 100 + 15 (1d100 + 15)

>>128720
I groan and shift, as a god I had been such a simple thing. Fire does not truly care for the wants or desires of mortals, it offer comfort it can be used for such good, it can destroy but that is merely sacrifice as something burns for the fire. Fire carries no malice, but these new views these pollutants in my spirit, comfort and mortals my presence and views among them expands. Comfort mean so much more than warmth and fire can do so much more. I can feel so much more, more than fiery rage and warm comfort, I now know pain and betrayal and loss.

I had been so ignorant, and inattentive though it is my right as a god but is it cruel to them? How much of this is my doing? I keep trying to wrap myself around these illogical vexing horrible mortal desires and wants. I scream and rage over the negative aspects I as still a divine child had not known. My body warps as I understand and expell my pains and demons that I had not known I had. Against my will twisted false mortal forms of fire mimicking mortal desires and wants tumble from my skin

Demons are born into the realm of fire
>>
>>128861
It's not edgy, it's more like I tuned my new self a bit more. Also. If the true Voidbeast where to come. Everybody would've been dead. It's easily three times the size of the current cosmos. And it's older than me.
>>
File: bee.jpg (151KB, 1200x742px) Image search: [Google]
bee.jpg
151KB, 1200x742px
>>128857
Glad to be with peeps, not glad to be with the rolls.

>26
Attempting something he had no grasp of was slightly beyond his ken. He channels The Word into creating 'life' but manages only to create a single, hanging structure coming from a branch of a tree in his home meadow. He examines it, confused, and notices small insects coming from it towards him. They are black, yellow, and fuzzy, they land on his face and grasp at his life force, he gives it to them and they bring it back to their hive. He's created life, but not of the kind he was expecting.

>>128863
Iscariot is spooked.
>>
>>128863
Were we talking about edgy? Heh
>>
Rolled 46 + 20 (1d100 + 20)

>can change domain
fuck you guys why didn't you tell me.
>Still has awesome sword, assume aspect was always moon. Certain Shadowlings become known as Moonlight Gaurdsmen, and patrol the vicinity of the areas Shadowlings inhabit. Rolling for the amount of gaurds.
>>
Guys, mind if I join in?
>>
>>128888
Changing Domains is some really rare shit. And various things needs to be done. So yeah, you can't easily do it.
>>
>>128888
Changing domanins isnt something too commun and i dont think its ok to change it just like that. I suggest asking op about domain changes i dotn know how it works exactly.
Also QUADS OF TRUTH!
>>
Rolled 89 + 10 (1d110 + 10)

>>128720
Yeah, sure. I'll stay back.

>>128785
cont.
I strip the champion of all the powers and gifts Perpatus had piled upon him, and set them down orderly besides him.
I pull his soul out of him and set it in the Flame of War, to purge away all impurities that would interfere with my plans.
Afterwards I set the soul back in him, and attune his former gifts back to him, weaving them across his new form.

The former human was now a towering giant, a being of immense power and stature (on the mortal scale), and arm him with a few of the divine javelins spread about back when Ignatum forged them for me.

>>128875
we beat it back you lying sack of rocks.

>>128816
"Indeed you are, young demigod." The Warrior said, looking away from his work.
"We shall be taking him with us. I'll call him Jeff."
And now would begin their march upon Damarsa's people. The plan was simple enough, threaten Damarsa's favourite mortals and the god was sure to appear.
(rolling for this)
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>128901
Ok, let's see...
Domain: The spark of invention
Deals less with actual engineering and building, more so with the nature of invention and creation.
>>
>>128905
I've essentially been remaking myself, since that mess. So some slight Domain changes can occur for me.
>>128914
What you fucking beat wasn't the Voidbeast.
>>
>>128903
Well, jeez man, I didn't know that there was already a shadow-based god when I entered thread. I actually expected there to be a lunar one already but uh. nevermind.
>fucking up so much in a thread
damage control time.
where is OP I need answers to my question.
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>128914
Knowing that Damarsa people are threatened by the demi god overshadowed by the powerfull god of conquest the vampires in the council of the panamorians suggest a change of location for most vilages to limit the death count of the people. After all it would be a shame to lose such obedient people.
Rolling to see how good was the influence.
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>128926
Being without followers, I begin to call upon any species that has the ability to nurture the spark of invention to my domain, if any other gods would send some of their independent followers to my domain, I would be most obliged.
>>
>>128947
Next time read the archives. Always gives you basic info. And any previous events that have massively influenced the universe.
>>
>>128947
(Calm down its quite nice when more gods are fighting for the same domain. i dont really enjoy doing that so i will distance my selff as much as i can from darkness. (although half my lore is based on it so it s impossible for me in this universe) you already have like 2 3 enemies becuase of your choice., Be a god and face yoyr choices you played admirably by the rules and you server your spot)
>>
If new players want a new universe, just make one inside the cage, it's functionally removed from the setting so within it's own right it constitutes its own universe.

Or alternatively, just wait till a black hole gets made.
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>128955
>Send some Shadowbros over to said location. They come in various colors when in sunlight, and have white eyes. They also lack most facial features but are generally humanoid and can speak.
>>
>>128951
>The age of suck strikes again!
The councile refuses to heed the warning of the "concerned " citizens. Only a few paranoids leave location. Your people are fucked Damarsa.
>>128961
NO NO BLACK HOLE!
>>
>>128951
Nata will save as many as possible. She may be trying to overthrow her father, but they're her people too. She wouldn't want them all to die.
>>
>>128970
BLACK HOLES AREN'T EVEN THAT BAD YOU FOOL.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>128973
Roll to see the percentage of people she saves.
>>
>>128973
>not hurt them
>not noticing what Heroicus said to her
Wew lad you are bonked.
>>128976
>Implying that giving you infinite holding space for divinity to you is a good think
I Like you but i am not that stupid.
>>128979
WELCOME TO THE AGE OF SUCK!
>>
>>128914
Ah I see, you desire to use my gifts against me.
They don't come without a few side effects, but I won't ruin the surprise
>>
>>128979
No vampires will die though as i have gave them the warning before hand. It was a nice ride Panamerians.
>>
the worst roll in the history of everything
>>128979
>>
>>128983
(question how can heroicus work with other gods gifts? I mean he has domain over destruction so destrying them is ok but manipulating the gifts is a bit overextending if you ask me)
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>128969
I thank you for your assistance, Jexx, I will nurture their inventive spirit as best I can.
Being without a proper domain, I set out in search of an isolated area, preferably an island chain filled with colorful varities with life that may inspire invention and creativity in my followers.
>>
>>128980
Oh okay. Still, the Purudamars view this as a threat and pray to Damarsa and Gol Durak. Damarsa appears in his avatar, his hammer flies into his hands. "Heroicus. Shall we skip the banter and get down to it?"
>>
>>128980
Plz, Black Holes are only dangerous to the idiots around them.
>>
>>128991
I won't call him on it, he'll regret the transgressions later.

As a God who can see all possible futures and know all that is knowable, I'm frankly insulted he didn't anticipate a side-effect
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>128995
Uhh, let's try this again
As it turns out, I lead my followers into an arid desert where nothing grows, turns out you can't just walk in a random direction and expect to get lucky, first things first, roll to find a forest.

>btw how many rolls can i make?
>>
>>129004
A black hole is an unstoppable force that destroys everything it comes into contact with, yo.
>>
>>129010
1, rerolls aren't allowed. If they were everybody would reroll until they had maximum roll
>>
>>129010
>>128995
Age of suck m8 no one can escape it!
>>129004
If heroicus burns you on this one you have set it for your self.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>Various improvement to the moon dungeon AND Shadowling villages. Rolling to inspect the amount of improvement.
>>
>>129018
I dont think rerols are forbideen but should be kept in a decent margin. Like not reroling every 2 seconds for a decent resoult. Things like making stuff can be rerolled but shit like dodging other gods attacks cant.This is my see on this though
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>129027
Back to the stone age i Guess.
I take the subdomain of parising for the age of suck!
I roll to carve a cracked dice in a stone for each suck that happens.
>>
(I have Luck's Vengeance's effect chart up right now. This is going to be fun. Fingers crossed I get "SUMMON NOODLES!" at some point.)
>>
File: 1462060071425.png (182KB, 474x351px) Image search: [Google]
1462060071425.png
182KB, 474x351px
>>129034
ALL PRAISE THE AGE OF SUCK! THE ROLL WENT JUST AS PLANNED!
>>
>>129027
lmao what the fuck
fuck that noise let me reroll just this once.
>inb4 -100
>>
>>129046
Nah shit like this shouldn t be rerolled. Bad luck makes the story.
>>
Rolled 95 (1d101)

>>129046
forgot roll
>>
>>129055
>WHEN A POST TELLING YOU NOT TO DO SOMETHING COMES AT THE EXACT SAME TIME YOU POST THE THING YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO POST
>>
File: 765456789.jpg (206KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
765456789.jpg
206KB, 1191x670px
>>128991
It's simple, I didn't work with his gift. I separated the exalted mortal from the power temporarily, made him into my servant, then let the gifts back into him.
I may have written it a bit more poetically.

>>129004
Also known as: You. Every single time.

>>128999
The god of war looked at the lucky one, raising his own hammer.
"Then let us fight." He said simply, leaving Jeff the Enforcer to keep threatening Damarsa's people.
>>
>>129058
Would anyone be interested in a structured worldbuilding game, like the Godgame meets the Evolutionary games but with lots more rules?
>>
>>12904
>>129046
Black holes are easily reduce to nothing by Dark gods. What else did would I use a physical vessel.
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>129060
See this is unfair. You took the risk to see if any progress happend. And you failed the roll thus you get to pay the price. thats why i dont go full yolo like lurker. I bide my time and luck. And this age is all but suck!
MANDATORY ROLL TO PRAISE THE AGE OF SUCK!
>>
Rolled 23 + 1 (1d100 + 1)

>>129070
"Remember that time I wanted to poke your nose?" Damarsa leaps at you, swinging his hammer right in your face. "HERE'S THAT POKE!"
Roll for damage and effect.
>>
>>129070
Haha, black holes can't even affect me.
>>
>>129088
All part of our master SUCK! You will win just cause heroicuses roll will suck more.
PRAISE SUCK!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d23)

>>129088
Reroll because it didn't do the thing.
>>
Rolled 38 (1d101)

>>129085
bleh fuck ok.
>Entire Shadowling civilization reverts back to stone age, save for the ones with the invention god. They go back to simply goofing around and playing spooky hide and seek with trespassers. Roll to see if they at least go back to the state they were in.
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>129010
Ok, let's try again, I manage to find a savannah
ISLAND CHAIN FIND.
>>
>>129070
Can't wait till he uses the gift
>>
>>129110
1/3 back to the starting age.
at least you didnt make the brain dead.
>>
>>129117
i think its damarsa vs heroicus your champ is not involved (or heroicus is the champ)
>>
>>129072

I think it would be cool to see a game taking place in the setting of this, like on a mortal or civilization level.
>>
>>128961
Hey Domina may I make a request in response to my crit roll on the Demons? >>128863

Since the demons where born from my flesh and thoughts but against my will Instead of gaining 1 power I'd like each demon to be born with 1 point of divine power that isn't consumable, harvestable, transferable or stackable. Basically a demon is 1 divine and a legion of demons is 1 divine because they are selfish and can't work together.

Any thoughts from other gods on this too?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d101)

>>129110
>Nope, only partial improvement. Tribal things, at least. Now, back to improving the moon dungeon. Traps, monsters and more treasure in increments of this roll, pssht, like it's gonna be an actually good roll or anything.
>>
Rolled 75 + 10 (1d110 + 10)

>>129088
The war god leaps towards the flying god, swinging Godbreaker towards him, digging a trench (canyon) into the ground as it touched the hammer.
>>
>>129134
That sounds fair, sure.
>>
>>129108
From now on, I'm only rolling for effects. The effect is, Frost. Frost forms around Heroicus.
>>
>>129128
well you are trying to sabotage my college no? if i do more than this role play i will literlay fail everything XD
>>129135
PRAISE SUCK! (btw the shit reesults you make up not me or someone else just make em shitty and usually on the opposite side of the wanted result.
>>
>>129128
The gods must be crazy.
>>
>>129110
Hold up Jex, how are the ones you gave me?
>>
>>129138
I get wobbily. "Oh us... You'll have to explain that to Gol Durak you know!"
>>
>>129163
Preaty stupid desu. Also you roll with your power when you do something as a god. things like hugs and mortal v mortal shit can be rolled on a d100 and shiet.
>>
File: 3cb.jpg (50KB, 680x498px) Image search: [Google]
3cb.jpg
50KB, 680x498px
People are fighting i heard
>>
>>129128
It might be a bit too gonzo to be properly structured.
>>
Rolled 84 (1d101)

>>129135
s2g
>A few fancy paintings, nothing more, nothing less.

>Jexx would then cause a solar eclipse to occur out of anger at these putrid rolls. Rolling for effect time.
>>129163
Most Shadowlings show a stronger interest than any other race in astronomy and anything that has to do with the vast darkness of space. Really eager learners too, they pay attention to many a detail.
>>
>>129186
I guess Suck was mercifull on this one.
Also come get popcorn at this awesome fight!
>>
Rolled 23 + 20 (1d57 + 20)

Iscariot's Green Isle has been a placid place for a while, the Bee based ecosystem has spread, and hives hang around the island with no natural predators to tear them down. However, Iscariot is unsatisfied. Throughout the world he hears shouts and clashes of metal from other Godlings, and quite frankly, it's keeping him awake. If everything was green, they wouldn't need to fight, they'd have everything they need, and Iscariot could finally sleep.

Before expanding, Iscariot realizes that some Gods may not take kindly to his overtures of nature, as such he begins modifying his plants to be more resilient.
>Rolling to create a new species of flower
>>
Rolled 29 (1d101)

Moonlight Guardsmen begin a crusade against thievesn and robbers, as well as anyone who speaks Ill of jexx. Rolling for general success-ness.

>>129191
Aw yeah, a fight.
>>
>>129183
Maybe just loosely based? Or who knows, maybe the two games could effect one another.

I know if people started playing a setting game of this, I would respect them and their efforts enough where I wouldn't try to fuck up a civilization in the setting that they made. I'd probably even try to help it along out of respect.
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>129113
I successfully manage to find an island chain far to the west of the savannah.
As far as my inital inspection goes, it is populated with colorful flora, such as large pink flowers (think hibiscus) and color-changing berries, with palm trees colored an extremely green hue. As for fauna, rainbow-colored birds and small, elusive frogs exist, with an island variant of dogs running around the coastline and beginning undergrowth.
The shadowbros are stunned at the island's color, here, I will let their creativity flow, with a simple assignment, make a shelter.
Roll to see how well they did.
>>
>>129170
I get up wobbly*
"Just kill me Heroicus. The bit of Knowledge in me is saying I'm screwed."
>>
>>129200
But what would we title it? And should we let the new players know it is related to this thread?
>>
>>129203
>They build a slightly crude, crown-like structure with thick paper as roofing, the paper oiled with special juices from certain inedible needed that made it a decent shelter. If inventius payed attention to the previous shadowlings civilization, he'd find that this was their architecture style.
>>
>>129217
>*berries, not needed
>>
>>129215
You know what this is not the end you have asked for! Staying on my edge in case of death blow doesnt come from the intended comabtant.
>>
>>129200
I feel like it would be mostly us playing worshippers of ourselves
>>
>>129224
Or champions or demigods. I would totaly be Dialara in a civ building game based on our loer. Vampire ruling house.
>>
Rolled 11 + 10 (1d57 + 10)

>>129197
>43
From the places where Iscariot's rooty tendrils spread through the ground pop up a new form of flower, the same pink as his own body. These flowers however, are not like regular ones, they are about the size of sunflowers, but their stems have extra stems that branch off the way a tree's branches do, at the end of these stems are more blossoms. The stems are also covered in thick thorns that protect it, almost like an exoskeleton. It's petals are poisonous to all but Iscariotan Bees.

Satisfied with his new brand of flowers, Iscariot looks towards his bees. They are tiny, miniscule, not really up to the challenge of facing off against a larger attacker, and now of course just one of his special flowers could sustain an entire hive. He decides to attempt to scale the bees up.
>Rolling for that.
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>129223
Fair point.
>>129215
"Lemme just do this first!"
I jump and attempt to teleport to strike from behind.
Roll to see if this works.
>>
File: 4543yte.jpg (239KB, 1600x1294px) Image search: [Google]
4543yte.jpg
239KB, 1600x1294px
Rolled 43 + 10 (1d110 + 10)

>>129170
"It'll be a quick explanation: I felt like it." The god of war answers.
>>129215
"Indeed you are, you can blame your daughter for that." he then says, raising Godbreaker one more time before unleashing its full force down upon the injured god.
>>
>>129233
Howlee shit! nice one bro.
>>129230
PRAISE SUCK!
>>129236
Shit aint over yet.
>>
File: community_image_1388836938.jpg (125KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1388836938.jpg
125KB, 1024x1448px
>>129229
It would be fun to play as the mouth of Sauron
>>
Rolled 31 (1d71)

>>129236
I dodge due to this >>129233 and bash you in the back. Not that it would do much.
Roll for damage.
>>
>>129222
I was going to include that they had some inspiration from their previous civilization, but I assumed that they'd mostly build towards the sky, I apologize.
If you would give me some resources on more information on these shadowbeings I'd be much obliged.

The shadowlings manage to build a crown-like structure, with a pentagonal protruding roof out of paper made from the palm tree leaves, in the roofing, there lies a greenish hue leftover, they also add a crude "telescope' (a lens on a hollowed stick) to the roof.
>>
>>129244
Kick him in his divine balls
>>
File: ss.jpg (503KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
503KB, 1920x1080px
Rolled 51 (1d88)

>>129242
Wait i forgot to make him Make the Mouth of Sauron.
>>
((Quick question. What exactly happens when a god is killed? Cuz one more hit and Damarsa is SCREWED.))
>>
Rolled 116 + 15 (1d117 + 15)

>>128863
I pull myself up feeling better though my perspective is skewed maybe it will never be the same again. I observe the foul semi-divine semi-mortal creatures spawned in to my realm, I shake my head and wipe out some of the demons trying to make war on the Dragons and my two Demi-Dragons easily cut them back as well. They will learn their place, maybe...

I go and pull my artifact from the lava pool and start working on cleanilng up the details and inscribing runes of power and divinity all across it. As well as half watching the fighting gods, I root for Damarsa
>>
>>129268
He dies.

What happens when a human is killed?
If Dom doesn't eat you I'm pretty sure you'll be one of Zels puppets.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-12-15-42-27.png (181KB, 337x377px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-12-15-42-27.png
181KB, 337x377px
>>129246
>The crude telescope they create is, indeed, low-tech, but it still allows them to see rather far. Most of the Shadowlings swarm around it for a second before more are created and orderly lines are made. They don't use it much during the day, yet the flock around them at. night
Shadow Creature Facts:
They aren't multicolor, they simply have different colors individually.
Are very hard to see in the dark, because when it becomes dark, their colors dull according to the light amount.
Shadowlings reproduction? All I can tell you is that it involves magic and... Uh, tentacles.
>>
Rolled 81 (1d100)

>>129268
Would you pre\f\er my aid, O chaotic one?
>>
>>129268
I dont know desu. his divinity goes to domina automaticly? i have no idea.
>>129270
Is it over? is the age of suck over?
>>129277
Lurker the cat is back!
>>129272
>Happy souls in the dark
>Puppets
Please you know you said a lie.
>>
>>129285
>having a realm full of the souls of dead mortals, champions, and gods
>not using them
>>
Rolled 1 (1d28)

>>129246
After I observe the shelter, I exhibit my satisfaction at the creations of the shadowbeings, i give them a further assignment to improve their means of astronomy, on an island with little in the way of known resources, I am interested in how they will accomplish this.
In the meantime, I have observed the island dog hunting on the island. They seem to be much more clever than any other breed of dog I've seen. In hunting birds, they hold an array of palm leaves between themselves, to act as a net. In hunting fish, they block off areas of water to extract them. I have decided to uplift them to further act as inventive beings, but I am not powerful enough as a god, I must spread the effort over a few turns, let's say 50p required.

>btw, considering as the god of invention, I derive my power from inventive beings, can I increase my powerlevel the more inventive my followers get? if not, how can I raise my power level?
>>
>>129272
((Well the actual plan is that Nata gets half his power and ascends in exchange for someone to side with him and a godling.))
>>129277
No. This is how it was meant to be. I shall fall and my daughter shall rise as my successor.
>>129285
I guess the other 36 points of divinity goes to her then.
>>
>>129298
What kind of wicked god doesnt offer rest to the dead. I cryed for every soul i sacrificed for my dark soul( a total of 3 corrupted human souls by the dark and a lot of basking in the purgatory sun)
Not many gods are dead A lot of champions are taken by their gods and the few that left were too heroic to be resummoned.
If threat is ever to great though i wont hesitate to awaken them.
>>
>>129216
Not sure, Word World game or something? I'm sure they'd be creative enough.

>>129224
I wouldn't be surprised if there were people who didn't play in this or keep up with it, and just wanted a straight civilization in a more unstable setting such as this one.
>>
>>129310
Do you happen to have a dragon soul in there? Particularly a powerful one?
>>
>>129318
(calrify death of gods by combat not remake can i get their shatered personality in my realm ? the do die. )
>>129330
I dont think any dragon died yet and even if it did well WELL we just say syndragosa 2.0 would be a thing.
>>
Rolled 2 + 15 (1d117 + 15)

>>129270
The battle is truly inspiring, it combined with the extra knowledge of the Old Unverse, fuels my crafting as my runes and inscriptions are words of power, battle, luck, destruction, death, godbreaking, fate, rebirth, shattering, fire, forging, animation, sacrifice. It is so fine and masterfully done I can't help but grin even after the torture I've been through in this age.

I continue to watch the battle and work on the embellishment and embossing, designs and elegance.
>>
>>129335
Nope still age of suck.
Why do you have 100 power though?
>>
Rolled 28 (1d28)

>>129302
Ok, uhhh, let's roll again, 49p left.
>>
>>129268
Different things can happen.

If it's just a straight fight, god to god and the loser is actually killed rather than weakened or separated from their divinity or like they flee and go into hiding till regaining their strength, then the god that dies, assuming the player is ok with it and doesn't want to continue with that god, then their power and domain/mantle are up for grabs.

The victor(s) can just absorb the divine power then, and if no one wants the domain/mantle, then it would probably go to me and I'd put it in the cage. If someone did want it though, and one of the few cases where a god can have multiple domains/mantles above the limit, then they would be able to take it but would end up becoming transformed into an amalgam of the two gods and their domains. Or at least, they change somewhat to accommodate the new domain/mantle. Perhaps down the road this could lead to problems, if a god becomes bloated with too many mantles they've taken, or if they develop something like schizophrenia/multiple personalities as their mantles come to odds, or even something nightmarish like the defeated god(s) still retain some of themselves after being absorbed by the victor god, and though technically part of them, maybe still retain some individuality and minor power or even try to alter the behavior of the god that absorbed them.

Who knows, I would encourage creativity with that, and reward it.

Overall though, yeah if a god(s) kills another god, then the dead god's power would be up for grabs as well as their domains/mantle. Power and domains can be split up, if their are multiples, but obviously mantle can't be split up or shared, not without a lot of cooperation and understanding between the relevant gods and some working to make it reasonable and balanced for the game.
>>
Rolled 118 + 15 (1d121 + 15)

>>129340
I reconsumed Seara's divinity, that's why I was freaking out and made demons earlier. I got to see everything from a mortals perspective.
>>129335
Ugh battles are not good for elegance and watching something while hammering in designs and shaping pure molten power is not smart. I manage to hammer four more of my fingers into the artifacts surface, my fire dancing and being consumed. Well that's a full ten fingers so far...

I stop watching the battle and pay more attention to my work.
>>
>>129361
So since they're splitting it Nata gets 35 of my divine power and takes my domain, while he gets the other 36 of my divine power?
Sounds legit.
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>129302
>The dersite accept this mission, and move to complete it quickly. First thing is first, a fire is started, as well as the finding of materials that could be molded and hardened into something that could hold molten things. They begin creating bowls for metal moulds and pickaxes for extracting minerals from the reservoirs sticking straight out of the ground. Rolling to interpret the understanding of active metalwork.

>Jexx leaves the eclipse on hold to try and bring Shadowlings back to medieval times. Both of these count towards a singe roll.
>>
>>129361
Did you have full fledged gods of death? Casu seeing as a god can die I (smug insert) kidna feel entitled to something from a gods death. After all he gets killed bu i need to mop up his shit so he can rest and such. just my greedy 2 cents.
>>129366
Still you had like 81 when starting and yes you got like 2 or 3 pwoer ups but still not enough to reach 100 if i remember correctly. I could be wrong and i really wish you could correct me though
>>129377
yes as long as i dont interfere with your actual death moment. your demi may end your life but i need to cast death on you cause my mantle and such.
>>
>>129272
When humans and mortals die, it would depend on what god, gods or pantheon they worshiped.

If they didn't believe in any of them then their soul would probably drift around till being collected or attracted to some nearby god. I know in the previous universe there was a general, neutral "afterlife" that souls found their way to if no god took responsibility, and no god had control over or could claim dominion over that neutral afterlife. Eventually those souls would be reborn like reincarnation.

I think in this case, the most "neutral" afterlife would be Zel since no one has attempted to make some alternative. But if say, there are a group of mortals who worship Ignatum, and he actually made the effort to create, or established some sort of his own afterlife or other means of receiving souls of his loyal dead, then they would go to him/his afterlife over Zel's.
>>
>>129366
What's up with your rolls. You use a different dice every time
>>
>>129384
Go ahead. Make sure I die. It's destiny that I fall.
I just decided to go out swinging!
>>
>>129387
I knew what happened, it was a rhetorical question
>>
>>129387
Well i get acces to ALL souls but only temporarly (maybe) i made my domain over death as a passing in safety. Some chose to stay forever in darkness some seek their heaven. I even had a small ramble with frakt over heavy i barly won cause the age of suck started to set in. I usulaly grant the gods to give the souls of their followers what they ask. (i let ignatum turn his follower into cristals and seara was one of the souls i let him have) i did it for many. No one yet offered me a heaven i can link my realm to. I tryed at the first age with the god of light but it didnt work. So there is no heaven (now frakt tries to make a heaven but he doesnt want to play by the rules of death here).
>>
>>129384
You're a god but so are they, you have no claim or right over their death. Now, if you help out in killing them, or they die and want their remains to go to you, or even if they die and no one else wants it, then sure you could.

But that will likely never happen on it's own. I know for sure if a god died and no one else wanted what was left of them, I would collect their mantle/domains for potential new players, and would personally want their remains.

>>129407
Good for you. Maybe other people didn't know so I'm clarifying for them.
>>
>>129378
>Ordinary Shadowling civilizations return to Medievality, albeit lost technology.

>The dersite working with the metalworking appear to have made a breakthrough in metalworking. Pouring small amounts of burning stick onto two peices of nearby metalpeices join them together, and by soon, they make a bumpy-looking astronomy deck. It goes farther and allows them to see in much more detail, with there being two strategically placed glass lenses instead of one. Shadowlings appear to only eat vegetation and soft things, this is because their teeth are circle-like and blunt, perfect for chewing up grass, not so much meat.
>>
>>129427
Yeah their power is out of my reach and i would never demand to be mine from default. but just like with personality of chosen (that was lost into your cruciable) i think i get acces to small things like their small soul (not the divinity soul) and their personality. At least i think it would fit that i bring death to EVERYTHING in the end. What remains of them is not of my buisness (theoreticly ) only their mind and their representation fo soul. The divinity and the power associated are not my part. This are my 2 cents
>>
>>129427
I thought they all went to Zel regardless anyways? Besides the ones ignatum puts in glass I never saw another God lay claim to souls
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>129447
Should we perhaps a_tt_empt this feat?

What is the worst that could ha_pp_en?
>>
>>129447
Frakt tryed to make his heaven over my realm. I even offered an offer where his heaven is one of the final destinations of death. He didnt want and the age of suck came in after.
Also i allowed ignatum to get the crystal souls directly and even rolled for poltergaist chances (aka seara like events where a soul haunts wher ehe died cuase he is pissed on the god; it didnt happen luckly.
>>
>>129459
Typical Frakt.

You're welcome to the souls of my followers, just tell me if you ever receive a dragon soul
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>129344
Roll again, 21p left for uplifting.

The dersite also experiment with the paper of the palm tree, they realize they could create a "drawing" of the island for navigation, a map, roll to see how well they did
>>
>>129426
>>129447
If a god creates their own afterlife, and they have a mortal follower who is devoted to them and their ways, then nothing short of direct divine intervention is going to be able to stop that mortal soul from finding it's way to their god, if their god wants it.

Maybe that encroaches a little on your domain, but it's not fair otherwise. If a god establishes themself as the death and afterlife god of the ENTIRE setting and EVERYTHING in it, with no alternatives or say otherwise, then that's unfairly powerful. Certainly this is the case, if it applies even to gods since they can't specifically die no more than they can be specifically created.

At least, for a god whose power level is below 1000. Past 1000, you can start doing crazy shit, like changes the rules of the game even.

>>129445
Oh sure in that case that's fine, since you're not looking for their power or their divine soul. I don't understand what you mean by small soul though.

I think it'll be fair to say then, that if a god dies, residual things like their personality and the dregs of their being (not divine power or soul) would remain attached to their mantle. If the dead god's mantle goes unclaimed, then I would feel it to be fair that you have the ability to separate the identity from the mantle and do with it as you wish. I can do that to but it requires me to consume them, and I gain nothing just by consuming a mantle without a divine soul.

I will say though that you can't offer this as a service, like if a god wants a dead god's mantle, they can't go to you and have you separate the identity so that there's no risk in them absorbing the mantle. The risk is part of the main reason, and is supposed to encourage creativity.
>>
>>129236
>>129244
"So, I did my damage to you. I can at least say I hit you before I died." I smirk weakly and look up at him. I know that this is it.
>>
>>129482
Kek your in the Africa risk thread too
>>
Rolled 25 (1d28)

>>129482
Fuck, trip from other thread, roll for uplifting
>>
>>129498
You dont seem to die by the hand of your follower. There m8.
>>129484
Well they can fight me to take the souls of their followers. (and try to dick me over like frakt did and take ALL the souls). That if i refuse them. But i dont usually refuse and as i said my domain is a temporary pass (soem chose permament not my choice in that) and thus makes other afterlifes as final destination. But if they do it like frakt then sure i wont let them. All they need to do is ask for a link and i pass it no questions asked.
>>
>>129522
Heroicus isn't my follower. We just had a deal. Nata gets half my power and takes my mantle as goddess of luck, and not only does he gain half my power but he gets to have a godling with her and he gets someone who'll take his side.
>>
>>129522
Can all very evil souls like mass murders or rapists. Go to planet Mordor and be Transformed into Orcs.
>>
>>129538
You were supposed to die by the hands of your demigod not by the hands of heroicus.
thats what i am saying. Also that much power for a god of conquest isnt ever good.
>>129550
thats revival. i do not revive infinit amounts of souls of murderers and rapists to make orcs out of em. If you make an afterlife for them so be it but you cant use them to make orcs.
>>
>>129564
Ok then let them burn on Mount Doom.
>>
>>129564
Oh. Alright then. For a god of knowledge, I'm an idiot.

Nata knocks her arrow aiming for my head. She pulls back, and releases. The arrow pierces my head and I fall to the ground. "That's my girl." Nata absorbs my power as I die and fade from the universe.
>>
>>129522
So you're kind of like the ferryman more than anything, and some just accept that. That's fine then.
>>
"I see what could be and I fire for it. That is the way of my people".

Name: Nata

Power Level: 81

Domain: Luck (12), Knowledge (12), Combat (6)

Subdomains: The Hunt, Probability, Archery, Tracking, Truth

Mantle of Power: Huntress of Truth

Power: Always able to hit her mark.
>>
>>129590
yeah basicly i do not Dictate what afterlifes are for each and anyone. I get the souls i keep them for a bit (mandatory to get stories and such :D) then i let them into my realm. from there they wander and follow what ever stream of power illuminates the dark there(some chose to stay in the dark forever as it is certanty and safety). But for that to happen gods need to specifically craft something like after life and i link that afterlife to my realm and boom a new heaven option is made. What i did with ignatum was an offer to let him use the mortal souls because he asked me so. And if others want to keep them and use THEIR followers into the world still than i am ok with that. But i roll each time for that option (own rule from now) and see how many are left stranded as poltergesits into the world.
(i dont like the term ferryman though XD, I do reap them from the mortal plane in general and then carry them into my realm.)
>>
>>129619
Where did you roll for that level?
>>
>>129619
Are you from an Older Thread.
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>129637
Wait, sorry. Rolling.
>>
>>129619
Its damarsa you made a deal that his daughter takes his place as a new god. Reincarnation and such dunno. Check Id
>>
>>129641
((It's me. Damarsa. Look, his kid killed him, she's the goddess of luck now. I just wanted it to be over with already. Either way my power level is just 1 under what I posted.))
>>
>>129384
Okay you made me go back and do all the work sifting through the the past ages my original power was 56. I've gotten 2 power ups, 28 and 20. Seara's got 1 power up when Heroicus forced the piece of Domina reworked into her, she got a 21. So 28+20+21=69 and 56+69=125 and I've gotten 1 critical bonus so 126 is the total power I've had, now I sacrificed 20 to Domina and lost 10 into this artifact on poor rolls 126-30=96
>>129393
I smashed up my forge into this artifact, so when working on the artifact I use my forges power and each failed roll means the artifact eats some of my power(me losing fingers) but it strengths the forge and artifact. You'll see my power change each time it gets stronger and I roll higher on the artifact. When rolling for other things and not on my artifact I'm using my own power.

Everyone got it? don't want anyone thinking I'm cheating...
>>
>>129647
Actually it was with Heroicus.
>>
>>129659
Wow that are some fucking lucky roll right there. Op op god! Nice!
>>
headcanon that all soldiers in Solace are p much carbon copies of Solaire of Astora.
>>
Rolled 69 (1d80)

Alright, I'm going to get to work. First, I roll to inspire my people to get better at farming.
>>
Rolled 94 (1d101)

>Lower the eclipse, again, try to improve my Moon Dungeon and civilization.
>>
As the age draws to a close. The final details are being implemented. From the forge. A new Lurker shall soon emerged. Similar to the previous but a change.
>>
>>129733
My followers discover plowing and create metal plows to help them.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d101)

>>129754
Finally a damned good roll.
>The buildings of Shadowlings become more complex and, ultimately, the need for them being in life has devolved. They are at the beginning of the gunpowder age, finding the means for this by researching large, black fruits on certain bushes that will explode violently to spread it's seeds. Rolling for more technological advancement!
>>
Rolled 106 (1d133)

My dragon has had time to learn. Time for another check. Rolling to examine, primarily it's genetic makeup
>>
>>129677
Thank you, I blame my friendship with Kek and Damarsa for my good RNG speaking of which
>>129733
You! Father killer! I had called Damarsa friend, tell me why I should not slay you for your Patricide?!
>>
>>129775
*the Need for them being in darkness, sorry, typo.
>>
>>129779
Ah yes! That's it!

The dragon has almost mastered my gift, being able to look forward in time to discern the best course of action. Additionally I found its genetics are rather open ended. It contains numerous holes, where gods can possibly mess with it, as well as some influence from ignatum, which I will leave for now. Now to prepare for the next experiment …
>>
>>129733
You know. The act you have done even if it was coordinated by your father is still not acceptable in my eyes. Be wary of the two gods you have eliminated.
(i am almost tempted to reap the other half of damarsa as heroicus left without claiming any)
>>
>>129783
He planned it. He was the one who talked with Heroicus, he talked to Domina about making me his heir, and he taught me how to take his mantle while he wasn't doing his godly duties.
I'm merely respecting my father's wishes.
>>
>>129814
I understand. I however now see the vampires among my people and unlike my father I don't accept it.
>>
>>129814
I've been contempalting in here. I think I know how I want to progress.
>>
>>129816
Strange, I had not known Damarsa wished for death. I find what you have done to be unnatural, a fire might consume or smother another flame with its might. But for another to come and stamp out a fire so that an ember might take it's place. I find that if you were following his wishes you should have defeated him yourself through fate and luck alone. I feel your father's mantle is ill earned.
>>
>>129861
I often wonder what he was thinking of himself.
I understand your concerns and I apologize. I hope to one day be able to make up for the way things occurred.
>>
>>129842
You may feel their presence but you can not tell freind from foe. Unless you search better or kill every single one of them you wont have much chances. But head my words if you strike at my vampires I wont be pleased For you have struk my friend down and this is something i can not forget.
>>
>>129891
I see.
As I said to Ignatum, I hope to make up for the way things occurred.
>>
>>129884
Hmmm I will be watching over you Luck Goddess, if only because I do feel your father would have wanted it. I look forward to you proving that mantle properly belongs with you. For now tread carefully with who you trust and oppose.
(Oh and OOC I totally support what you did and enjoyed it heh)
>>
File: Sauron.jpg (83KB, 523x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sauron.jpg
83KB, 523x600px
So its almost time to fight Domina
>>
>>129923
THE FIFTH AGE IS UPON US!

>>129930
>>
>>129907
Thank you Ignatum. I will. Of course I must side with Heroicus in combat and disputes. Thus is the nature of the agreement.
As for my role, I feel like there are people who have the odds stacked against them, and I feel that there are some who are deserving of having the probability changed to give them a chance.
(Thanks.)
>>
Rolled 13 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

>>127977
i know, fuck my fucking life.

Now, before I catch up:

>heal my centaurs and the forest since I fucking predict they are on dire straits due to evil influence.
>>
Rolled 29 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

>>128011
>instead of killing himself, he becomes a super-orc via growth and recuperation.
>>
>>128655
at least you have a 1/12 chance of powering up. Just post a fuckton and you will get power.
>>
Rolled 30 + 30 (1d53 + 30)

>>128697
fuck yeah, another life deity. And a bit more powerful than me.

>>128715
feelsgoodman
>>128719
kek.

I strengthen your mermaids by providing them with better food sources, and also improve their genetics if possible.

(FUCK ERDOGAN)
>>
>>128844
I bolster this island with glorious life and recuperation.
>>
Rolled 39 (1d102)

>>131135
>LIFE-BASED DIETIES GETTING DECENT ROLLS AND GROWING SHIT
>ON MY WATCH

>A cloud of unsteady shadow blocks out the sun over this island, making it appear as though the nights were longer and days were shorter, when really, Jexx was just rusing. He was cutting off the sunlight supply, damn bastard. Upon leaving the island, it was clear as day. Entrance, it was very dark. Rolling for effectiveness, I guess.
>>
Rolled 4 + 30 (1d26 + 30)

>>131217
And I will send some of my half-people to live there. It seems verdant, and it is about time this world had a sea-faring community.
Thread posts: 850
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.