[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Quest!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: world.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
world.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
I have a long and boring evening/Saturday ahead of me, so I guess I'll host a quest and see if it ends up becoming a series.

Now, are we playing a:

A. Civ Quest?

B. Risk?

or

C. a "Birth of Civilization" quest like this one >>103162
>>
Civ quest set on Earth, but there are no genetic bell curve. I.E there is no limit to how you can selective breed, so everything is possible with time spend.
>>
Civ quest modern
>>
>>124218
I vote C!
I see you...
>>
File: civ_chart.png (2MB, 720x2259px) Image search: [Google]
civ_chart.png
2MB, 720x2259px
>>124218
>A. Civ Quest?
Use this chart.
>>
If C happens, I want to be Optigere with a Bioscape.
>>
>>124303
Mindscape and Cheraith
Make it forever winter with only one spot of sunshine and green in it.
>>
>>124303

No.

> 10 more minutes for voting
>>
>>124335
The I vote for a Civ
>>
>>124320
That sounds oddly appropriate.
>>
B
>>
If C is like one player controlling one nation with X amount of nations than that. If not, B
>>
Let's do Risk
>>
>>124218
>B. Risk
>>
>>124380
Same.
>>
Fricken tie between Risk and Civ quest.

Someone give me dubs.
>>
>>124380

C is like a normal Civ quest, but set as a fictional country in real history.
>>
>>124397
B.
>>
For B.
>>
Bb.
>>
>>124218
D) What about another streetview quest
>>
>>124400
>>124397

I specifically asked for dubs, and this was a double dub, so C it is.

Give me some time to set it up.
>>
>>124428
Kek
>>
Ayy
>>
I guess C wins
>>
>>124455
Two dubs
>>
>>124455
We already won
>>
>>124388
>>124397
But check these dubs
>>
C WINS
I am a funny Zerg type race, living in underground biological complexes.
>>
File: Civilization.png (34KB, 1357x628px) Image search: [Google]
Civilization.png
34KB, 1357x628px
>>124428
>>124440
>>124448
>>124455
>>124458

The funny thing was, I meant dice rolling, but hey- when life gives you lemons...

Copypasta of rules:

It's 10k BC, the stone age is coming to an end and civilizations begin to form around the great rivers of the old-world.

Pick where your people will live and thrive.

Name cities, regions, provinces, whatever your heart desires.

Chose what they will do over the course of history.

Right now, you guys will vote on our location while I go have supper. Even though the original JPG shows a closed selection of options, you can picked any realistic part of the globe you want. However, know that certain locations will have their own difficulties.
>>
>>124496
We live near Tigris, we are the kingdom of monstergirls.
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 1212x1497px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1212x1497px
Fellow anons, I propose we begin in North America and advance civilization enough to colonize the Old World. Its time the New World becomes the New Old World.
>>
My civilization is a hive-mind oriented race, originating in the cold Sweden. We are a carnivorous race, we also eat mushrooms. The first "city" is an underground biological complex of tunnels, with one entrance and exit. We hunt, we forage for shrooms. We are very resistant to poisonous shrooms, so we need not worry about that. We have masses, and rely on adaption to get our goals.
>>
Can I do that? I would really like to do that.
>>
Oh I can't do that, can I? I am disappointed.
>>
>>124516
>>124526
New World Monstergirls
>>
I'm gonna go with A Danube River in Europe.
>>
>>124516

Sorry, but there's already a thread running for that location.

>>124605

So far the only anon that has suggested an specific location.

There are two votes vaguely for North/South America however, so I'll give you guys more time to sort this out.

Also, in case you haven't gotten the drift, this is historical RP- no monstergirls.
>>
>>124605
I'm gonna be the early Slav people, with a goverment close to communism.
>My people will be big barely people who are mostly a farming along the river and trapping/hunting in the outskirts.
>Out talents will lie in craftsmanship of metal tools and items of war.
>To a lesser extent we also have a good skills in the field of construction and architecture.

It'll be a civilization based on progress, we will have the best houses, the most food, the Most loyal soldiers!
>what my citizens lack in critical thinking that make up for in blind loyalty and bravery.
>>
I'm just going to kill this thread and start fresh.
>>
>>124746

That is, unless more anons show up to vote.

I just think it'll make things cleaner IMO.
>>
>>124746
Alright post a link.
>>
>>124759

>>124786
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.