[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A (barely) animated quest: thread #3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

File: dead robot.png (11KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
dead robot.png
11KB, 512x512px
Previous thread:>>112378
You leave behind the candle as you can clearly move through this room without worrying about missing/hitting something and head over to the figure lying on it's side first.

Despite it's humanoid looking appearance, its actually either a robot, a cyborg or an android. You can tell this due to the fact it is built incomplete as one of it's arms and legs have nothing on them, exposing the metal skeleton with one of it's arm having a label reading

"Property of C.I.A.S.T.H security"

It also lacks a mouth and it's "eyes" are lenses.

That said, it's been wrecked up by someone. It's "head' has been caved in and one of it's "eyes" have been cracked, both possibly caused by several strikes to it's "cranium". Several wires are sticking out of it and it is leaking a brown oily substance all over the floor. Your pretty sure who ever did this not only killed it, but overkilled it.
>>
File: another dead robot.png (11KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
another dead robot.png
11KB, 512x512px
>>118363
The second figure is also a machine and is in a arguably worse state than the first. It's got it's whole "upper torso" riddled with holes, possibly due to being shot with a shotgun, and several slash marks as well as having a couple of wires hanging out of it. It's "head" has a single slice in it that is profusely leaking oil. Judging from the oil stains, it was probably shot twice, once to get it against the wall and a second time as it slid down into it's current position.
You have a hunch that the thing that attacked you previously also belongs to C.I.A.S.T.H.
>>
File: listening 2.png (16KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
listening 2.png
16KB, 512x512px
>>112378
>>111892
You slowly and quietly head over to the door(which has a sign saying "cafeteria") and place your head against it to hear the conversation behind it. you hear two voices, one of a really young girl and another of a teenage boy:
???1:Are we going to stay here until everything goes back to normal?
???2:Depends on what you define as "normal" kid. cause this place is anything but nor-
???1:What does "define"mean?
???2: you can't be serious right? You don't know what "define" means?
???1:No...should I?
???2:I guess not... if you want to be stupid.
???1:Don't say that or else I'll tell the Docters that yo-
???2:That I what! I insulted your feelings?!
???1:Y-yes, n-n-now says sorry.
???2:I won't say sorry to someone who stutters! Besides, with all the chaos going around I'm pretty sure the doctors are to busy trying to escape or stay alive to stop me.

They sound like they are arguing.
>>
>>118430
Enter the room, they don't seem to be dangerous and it's probable they know what's going on.
>>
>>118430
Explore the room. See if you can take anything before heading out.
>>
>>118430
>>119892
> the doctors are to busy trying to escape or stay alive to stop me.
The teenage one doesn't sound entirely harmless to me.
>>
>>120765
I assume he meant "to stop me from insulting your feelings".
>>
>>118430
Wait until they go out. Then enter and explore.
>>
You discover a penny except the head is Amy Schumer. You decide to keep the penny just in case you need it.
>>
>>122514
I disagree. They don't sound dangerous, they may know what's going on and in the worst of the cases we have a wrench.
>>
File: an argument.png (20KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
an argument.png
20KB, 512x512px
>>119892
>>122514
You enter the cafeteria.

The first thing you notice are the two people furiously arguing. The smaller one is a girl of between 8 and 5 with light gold hair that stop at her shoulders and beautiful eyes. She speaks with a slight British accent and seems to be stumbling on her words to keep up with her opponents quick speaking. She seems to be wearing a hospital gown and has both her hands in some sphere-like cuffs.

The person she's arguing is a teenager of atleast 13 or 14(You were never good at guessing people's ages). He too is wearing a hopital gown and has golden brown hair. He speaks his english with an american accent and you can hear a little something robotic about it. He's far more interesting features protrude from his back, hoisting him up at least a foot or two of the ground in an attempt to seem more menacing to the young girl. Four grey cable tendrils, two supporting him while one lays on the floor and another shoots into the ceiling near the lit bulb, stick out of his back. There is also a red collar around his neck that blinks a green light every 10 seconds.

Both are arguing so hard they didn't even notice you open the door and enter.
>>
File: cafeteria0.png (18KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
cafeteria0.png
18KB, 800x500px
>>120044
>>122514
The room you are currently in is also partial lit, but at least you have an idea what is shining the light. To your left is a vending machine and to your right is a medical kit and a fire hose.

As long as you stay out of their view, you can move about without being noticed.
>>
>>123478
Don't be rude and introduce yourself.
>>
>>123478
Say hi
>>
>>123478
Say hello, then attempt to seduce them.
>>
>>123478
Grab the medical supplies and go back into the other room to help the old man. See if he's conscious enough to explain the current situation.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 800x500px
>>126414
You first go to the medical kit but find out it is a bit too difficult for you to carry without making enough noise for those two youngsters not notice you since the kit is far larger than the standard medical kit.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 512x512px
>>123705
>>123865
>>123942
You decide to make your appearance known to the two so that you can find out more about this place. You say hello and the two quit quarreling in surprise and turn to face you. The girl at first seems glad to finally have new company and the teenager raises a cable in self defense at being startled.

However, upon fully seeing you are simply a women only armed with a wrench, the teenager lowers his tendril but seems rather transfixed on you. He seems nervous but still wears that serious expression in attempt to seem not nervous.

The girl on the other hand upon recognizing you seems to have a triggered a traumatic experience and stares at you in fear, locking up and shaking a few moments in pure horror.
>>
>>130028
"What's the problem?"
>>
>>130028
"..hi?"
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 800x500px
>>130272
>>136384
You state hello once again to show you mean no harm. The teenager calmly says hello back lowers himself from to stand on his two feet, allowing his cables to lay behind him. He turns his attention to the girl who is still staring at you as if you were a ghost. He seems just confused about her reaction to you as you are. He's going to try and snap her out of it he says and let's you take the heavy medical kit without any debate.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 600x300px
>>137413
You head over to the old guy and get ready to tend to his injuries, but as you are about to begin, the teenager asks" Have you seen Dr.Dave? He said that he's going down to the power station to try and get the emergency power on and try and clear a safe path for us."
>>
>>137425
"I don't know. Is this guy Dr. Dave?"
>>
>>138009
This
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 600x300px
>>138009
>>138750
You ask him if this old man is Dr.Dave and he responds no, it's actually Dr.Clint he replies back and then asks you if Dr.Clint was the only doctor you saw since Dr.Kane was suppose to tag along with him to back up his files with the office emergency computer.

As you open the medical kit, you find a SCAPEL, a SCISSOR, a STETHOSCOPE , a pair of BANDAGES, a SYRINGE FULL OF MORPHINE, a EMPTY BOTTLE and TWELVE(12) BOTTLES OF MEDICINE. You are sure that there's more stuff but it was probably taken by someone.You begin to bandage up Dr.Clint.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.