[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fantasy Cultural-Civ Evolution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 829
Thread images: 85

File: Game map.jpg (48KB, 479x531px) Image search: [Google]
Game map.jpg
48KB, 479x531px
How to Play:
Pick Blue team, Red team or Green team.
Put something relating to your chosen team in your name. Each turn, your team will be given a series of options in order to progress your civilization.

Rules:
> max 3 ppl in tribe
> each turn you can make two actions (per tribe): One standard action, and one culture or tech.

Action : Explore, Build, Attack, Diplomacy etc
Tech : Develop new techs or upgrade current tech
Culture : Develop new culture or upgrade current culture

Blue team - humans
+Coastline based city
+Advanced fishing

Red team - dwarves
+City based in old mine
+Advanced mining

Green team - elves
+Forest based city
+Advanced herbal medicine
>>
>>116311
I pick humans.
>>
>>116315
Oh and I name myself John Doeman
>>
>>116311
Human
>>
>>116324
>>116319
add (blue) to your name.
>>
>>116339
Oh okay.

John Azure Doeman.
Azure's a middle name.
Azure is a type of blue.
>>
>>116348
>>
ded board
>>
>>116351
Oh, right.
I misinterpreted the instruction.
Here you go.
>>
Waiting for red and green team.
>>
sorry mate, i would love to join, but need to go to work in 2 hours
>>
2/3 - Blue team
0/3 - Red team
0/3 - Green team
>>
File: blue.png (27KB, 740x600px) Image search: [Google]
blue.png
27KB, 740x600px
>>
File: Red.png (29KB, 740x598px) Image search: [Google]
Red.png
29KB, 740x598px
>>
I'll do red
>>
File: green.png (25KB, 740x600px) Image search: [Google]
green.png
25KB, 740x600px
>>
>>116875
I shall lead the Elves to glory!

>Build tree houses made by singing the larger ones into forms. (action or technology)

>Herbs are used to buff elves based upon their job and demograph (culture)
>>
2/3 ppl - Blue team
1/3 ppl - Red team
1/3 ppl- Green team

Turn 1 Starts Now

Everyone have fun. Pick a summed up action and then link it on this post.

I'll check back again after all three tribes have locked on their actions
>>
I'll go green team bois
>>
I suggest we prospect for metal, afterwards begin construction of basic boats to help our fishing.
>>
Action: explore the mine
Tech: discover smeling
>>
>>116913
Elves will prosper
>build wooden houses for shelter.
>build simple fishing boats to start fishing
>>
>>116939
>Build tree houses made by singing the larger ones into forms. (action or technology)

>Herbs are used to buff elves based upon their job and demograph (culture)

>>116913
I don't think we should bother with fishing for ages. We have a massive forest that will do way more for us.
Plant magic is clear too. We already have herbilism. Now for potions and magic.
>>
>>116954
Ahh good idea greenkin. Magic will do for thee. Although if there may be a battle between the few tribes, I'm more of a physical attack person.
>>
>>116913
>Explore
>Tech

>>116926
Okay.
>>
>>116966
>Explore
Where?
In what direction?
North, south etc.
>>
>>116960
we could always do stereotypical archer-faggots in the bushes like lothlorien elves.

Though we both probably want to be more unique, so we need to plan something interesting.

My elf-idea is them being Eragon elves but with steroids/GMO-equivalent/magic-buffs and wacky shit whilst the society is peaceful for the most part.

OP, are you going to treat the three races as truly different, like roughly CIV base standards?
Or are they merely flavourtext?
>>
Still room on green team?
>>
>>116986
East where the mountains most likely are.
>>
>>116992
You talking like eating plants that make our eyesight 300 times better and shit and using wooden canes to cast spells that will burn down the entire forest and shit?
>>
>>116992
>OP, are you going to treat the three races as truly different, like roughly CIV base standards?
Yes
>>
>>116986
East. I want to the check the quality and quantity of the wood from that forest over there.
>>
>>116994
Yeah there's room don't forget to create a name and put (green) at the end. That will fill our team.
>>
>>117001
Something like that would be pretty top-tier keks. Though without any harming of our awesome forest lol.

Maybe spend next two turns on herb shit and getting bows. Or perhaps animal search and training start?

Quite a lot of choices desu.

>>117002
sweet

After the new green arrival, the other two tribes have a single space remaining each.
>>
>>117029
>>117009

My suggestion for next turn would be to explore our surroundings

Also I think we shouldn't forget about advancing culturally as well.
>>
>>117037
who needs culture?
kappa
>>
>>117037
Let's save all this for next turn. But we can brain storm. All of green team being elvish elder and green kin, and I of course who has no relation to elvish name, let's see. What shall we do. Advance more in our herbal/medicinal/potion area next turn
>>117029
Then we can start creating civilization as in houses and stuff? Or any other ideas?
>>
>>117052

Thats what I was suggesting, in the next few turns.

>>117051

Considering its a cultural civ I'm guessing there are advantages to advancing culturally.
>>
Reserving a blue spot, thinking of a name and action now
>>
>>117078
Done with the name, reserving actions for next turn seeing as they're pretty much decided already.
>>117004
>>116998
shout out to my human friend
next turn I suggest we also investigate kelp usage in some ways
>>
>>117052
yes, by singing favourite trees into suitable accomodation.
>>117069
kappa indicates sarcasm or joking.

So we got our decisions made!
>>
So.... anyone else want to be the DEUS VULT type of humans?
>>
>>117094

My bad
>>
>>117090

to expand on kelp, a list of possible directions for our research:
>short term
is it an edible variety? I'm assuming so, but it's easy enough to discover anyway
>medium term
is it harvestable? what techs may we need in order to grow it?
>long term
can we burn it for fuel? Also according to wikipedia "kelp ash can be used in soap and glass production" which is something I didn't know before

also I want to point out this very important fact:
>Natives of the Falkland Islands are sometimes nicknamed "Kelpers"

>>117112
I'm tempted to be racist as fuck, but we'll see when we meet other races. It's either that or being the diplomats between the two, since elves and dwarves traditionally don't see eye to eye...
>>
>>117127
Such ambition with kelp.... you remind me of a certain sun tribe that couldnt find anything but kelp. If im wrong I guess you just like kelp.
>>
>>117139
Sadly I've never participated in games like this before... but I've finally managed to secure a spot!

Kelp is cool in my book.
>>
>>117149
Ah ok then. It's just I was in another civ where the sun tribe had shit luck and all they could find was kelp.
>>
Jfc blue team pick something already XD
>>
>>117163
We already connected ours to the recap post, make sure you guys did too.
>>
>>117160
Oh, we also have a sun vs moon thing going on. Maybe we should bury ourself in the sand at night or something...
>>
The filthy Reds need to repost to the first turn header.
>>
>>116936
>>116913
Did it for them.
>>
>>117216
Thanks famalam
>>
Wait do we already have houses and enough infrastructure to survive or did OP just plop us down here with nothing but the items we were given?

Or am seeing this in a micro-perspective too much?
>>
File: Turn 2.jpg (35KB, 479x531px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 2.jpg
35KB, 479x531px
Turn 2 Starts Now

Blue - You found big forest and more wood. New Tech.

Green - New tech. 2 ppl die, while you experimenting with herbs.

Red - Your people started to explore the mine, you found some dark stones, and caves.
The caves was too big and needs more special tools to explore certain area. New tech.
>>
Im assuming were naked bums with fishing rods, I may be wrong though.
>>
File: blue1.png (34KB, 740x600px) Image search: [Google]
blue1.png
34KB, 740x600px
>>117266
>>
>>117266
Culture: test all things on animals or others before using it on elves, and when using it on elves use tiny amounts and slowly ramp it up safely.

Action: Explore north

That's my initial reaction.
>>
>>117271
in this case for turn 2 I propose
>action: build wooden houses
and for the second action either tech: kelp harvesting (or something) or something cultural (maybe we fear the moon so much we retire into our new houses as soon as the sun sets?)
>>
File: green2.png (90KB, 742x600px) Image search: [Google]
green2.png
90KB, 742x600px
>>117274
>>
>>117291
The houses are good, but we should probably set up some leadership. I suggest that we set up a kingship where he coordinates everything to make sure things run smoothly.
>>
>>117287

I like these options although I think we may want to try to catch/domesticate some animals before we just start force feeding them
>>
File: Red2.png (33KB, 740x598px) Image search: [Google]
Red2.png
33KB, 740x598px
>>117300
>>
>>117326
yes, I have changed my mind now that we have the full picture showing the changes.

How about our action is scouting for animals in our forest?
And culture being "don't waste elvish lives, when possible use animals or non unique objects"?
>>
>>117266
Action: Build Wooden Statue of the Sun Goddess
Tech: Basic diving technology
>>
>>117322
Good idea, but I'd rather go with an oligarchy for the sake of variance. Maybe the ones who dare sleep outside at night the longest?

The fuck is up with captcha anyway? Is it this board?
>>
>>117349
>statue of the goddess
Houses first please, I'm tired of sleeping outside.
Maybe we can fit the statue in the cultural action?
>>
>>117344
Standard action: explore south and try to find domesticatable livestock
Culture: Dwarves are encouraged to carve their way to the center of the planet. Those who make further progress are revered as heros
>>
>>117354
Thats really interesting the most divine member of the group becomes the emperor? Like they become more intune with the sun making them stronger and a more capable leader?
>>117349
You know were supposed to discuss our actions before linking them to the post.
>>
>>117347

I like it

Scout the forest north particularly looking for animals to possibly catch and domesticate.

Elvish lives are most sacred and should avoid death at all cost

Maybe we can add something to it like after we test it on the animals, if they are killed their bodies are sacrificed to our gods for them giving their life so that we could learn and live.
>>
>>117359
Hm, I was under the assumption that the culture action was more of a "state of mind/way of life/new way of thinking" thing than anything tangible so chose build.

>>117364
No. I don't. This is my first time playing something like this.
>>
>>117381
Its alright, didnt know you were new as some people try to peddle their ideas despite the majority wanting something else. After all we all need to learn somewhere.
>>
>>117364
Kinda, but isn't that just the sun tribe all over again? I'd rather go with a test of courage against the terrible moon, and I guessed more than 1 person would "survive" the night, so that's why I thought of oligarchy
>>117381
mine too, so we'll have to trust Leroy

I propose (without linking them yet)
>build wooden houses
>culture: the few who dare to face the horrors of the moon gain higher social status
>>
>>117364
>>117392
Forgot my trip like a idiot.
>>
RECAP POST

link your summed up action here
>>
>>117394
guys guys... piledwellings?
>>
>>117399

>>117376
Probably scout is Action and Elvish lives sacred be culture.
>>
>>117394
Sounds good, we get home's and we get a semblance of a social structure.
>>
>>117406
sorry for the flood of posts but... about floods... we might fear the moon because of the floods if we build pile dwellings instead of normal wooden houses!
>>
>>117399
>>117360
>>
>>117420
Whats a pile dwelling?
>>
>>117392
Glad you understand. I'll try to be more cooperative next time.

I was just under the assumption that we can do our own thing because we each get action points. I didn't knew it was the team as a whole.

>>117394
Alright.

Also, yeah. A house would be nice.
>>
File: palafitte.jpg (225KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
palafitte.jpg
225KB, 1280x857px
>>117431
palafitte? stilt house? I'm sorry, I don't know the proper english name
>>
>>117447
I can support this. Since were relying primarily on fish at the moment.
>>
>>117399
What about blue team?
>>
>>117447
>>117457
Yeah let's go build those.
>>
>>117399
>build palafittes
>culture: the few who dare to face the horrors of the moon gain higher social status

>captcha: select all bodies of water
it's like poetry
>>
>>117408
>>117376
So have we made our choice for round 2 yet? I've read and haven't seem to find anything.
>>
Alright so its whoever can be outside at night in the dark longer have a higher status, ans those piledwellings then?
>>
>>117479

Pretty much what you linked. Maybe it could be cleaned up a bit but I think OP can understand it.
>>
>>117470
With this set up we've got the foundation for a prospering port town.
>>
>>117480
yup, already linked, see >>117470
>>
>>117488
that we have, too bad there are no civs across the sea (that we know of, at least) or we could go merchant "republic" in the future
>>
>>117487
Oh OK cool I didn't know you were on green team hahaha
>>
File: Turn 2 ended.jpg (33KB, 479x531px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 2 ended.jpg
33KB, 479x531px
Turn 2 ended

>Green team
You exploring north

Rolling for exploring results
1-10: Nothing
31-50: Small loot
51-80: Medium loot
81-90: Large loot
91-100: Special loot
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>117515
>>
>Red team
You exploring south

1-30: Nothing
>>
File: green22.png (36KB, 742x600px) Image search: [Google]
green22.png
36KB, 742x600px
>>117519
>Elves
You found forest fruits - strawberries and blueberries
>>
>>117376
>Elvish lives are most sacred and should avoid death at all cost
so elves are pussies
I mean I'm no dwarf but I'm hardly surprised
>>
>>117560
Well, elves aren't known to be very "prolific" people so I guess they're just preserving their numbers?
>>
>>117560
>immortal race who live in natural biome fortress
>only danger is accidental suicide or future enemies that can penetrate defenses
>very slow reproduction and taking decades to get children to adulthood

>lost 2/30 due to eating random stuff without proper care
>implying they wouldn't instantly realize that they need to do all they can to preserve their numbers.
>>
>>117533
Sorry to intude op but I find it easier for the op to roll in the post as sometimes said people are not paying much attention in the thread.
>>
File: besthuman.png (275KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
besthuman.png
275KB, 640x480px
>>117574
>>117575
just wanted to rile things up a bit :^)
>>
Rolled 61 (1d100)

>>117589
yeah...

>>117533
rollin for red
>>
>>117560
>>117574
>>117575
Were becoming the stereotype fantasy setting and it's beautiful.
>>
>>117617
except with certain intent to become hopped up on drugs.
>>
>>117620
maybe you can be drug dealers
>>
File: Red2 ended.png (39KB, 740x598px) Image search: [Google]
Red2 ended.png
39KB, 740x598px
>>117612
>>
>>117632
Woohoo!
>>
>>117620
Idk about you but let's add some back story here. I brought my elves from a different part of the earth. We are a Different breed I guess you could say. Part Nordic part elvish. Beer and mushrooms anyone?
>>
File: blue2 ended.png (34KB, 740x600px) Image search: [Google]
blue2 ended.png
34KB, 740x600px
Who defeated his fear is stronger now.
You built new houses on coast.
>>
Turn 3 Starts Now - autumn
>>
>>117686
sweet

>>117693
ok guys some suggestion for the next turn
>explore south along the coastline
>tech: kelp harvesting
we could alternate tech and culture unless some special event pops up

also OP, is the culture tree an actual tree or just a list? I'm not seeing links yet
>>
I propose to my fellow humans that we research diving technology so that we can fish and harvest kelp better.
>>
>>117700
I second this, especially so that we can dive underwater if the moon decides to pop out

That rock fucking scares me
>>
Well elves what are we up to now. It's autumn. It's turning colder. We need to begin making warmer clothing and thicker house walls. Maybe research a more efficient way of fire rather than burning down our own forest?
>>
>>117697
Maybe we could explore farther out at sea? I feel we might find something usefull out there like whales to hunt, or schools of fish.
>>
>>117686
I'm gonna guess the dark stones to be coal?
Action: Burn dark stones
Tech: smithing two-handed weapons (axes, mauls, blunt edged weapons)
>>
>>117718

Fire may not be a bad idea.

I think more exploring would be a good idea. maybe East this time.
>>
>>117700
> research diving technology
What do you mean by this?
You don't have even stone tools or clothes :^)
>>
>>117556
in order to be as safe as possible whilst still being fully combat capable, I reckon
Action: build bows and arrows, or some other similarly effective ranged weapon.

Culture/Research/Magic: power over ones own body via magic is learnt. This has the benefit of stopping Elves from dying to poisons since they can separate the dangerous compounds if something bad is accidentally eaten.

>>117718
personal-body magic could help a lot.
>>
>>117725
I don't think we have the right tech, we ought to research navigation first. But then what standard action could we take in the meanwhile?
>>
>>117742
Perhaps begin animal domestication? Or find a easy to grow crop like wheat or potatoes?
>>
Dinner time, gonna try to be back ASAP but I may miss the rest of the turn. I'll recap what we have so far:
>tech
either kelp or navigation. No idea how to dive yet
>action
explore south or west, but we probably need navigation to sail west
>culture
something religious? maybe later though
>>
>>117739
We have to start somewhere. We shall use wooden tubes for snorkels!
>>
>>117757
gotta find animals first and where are we going to grow crops if we live on the beach? Either we relocate east or we try to grow kelp
>>117762
fantastic!

really gotta go now, be right back
>>
>>117741
Oh hey the humans are thinking of getting animals. If they do maybe we can trade some of our knowledge of magic with them?
>>
>>117762
Maybe we could find a source of metal? Im not sure we will get much out of snorkeling when kelp grows near the surface and we use lines to fish.
>>
RECAP POST

>>
>>117757
I propose that we tame some big cats (or just cats if that's too much for us) from the forest using our abundant supply of fish!

>>117786
Question is where do we find those? Shall we spend this turn exploring?

What will our second action be if not diving tech?
>>
>>117773
I would really prefer to avoid giving up magic to any non elves.

It's something they can't catch up to us once we start, since Elves are naturals at it. And we have very few numbers.

However, we could trade our hallucinogens with them in exchange for something.

So I assume you are fine with my idea? I will slightly adjust it to assist trade in some way/easy to modify.

>>117790
>Action: build bows and arrows
>Magic/tech: discover internal magic that will include ability to avoid dying from non-instakill poisons, body temperature, modifications/shapeshifting to an extent.

Presumably once a certain magic has been opened up it will gradually progress as the citizens learn it and gain experience.
>>
>>117825
We own the forest senpai. Though we are peaceful you must ask rather than just think they're your stomping grounds
>>
>>117825
I get the feeling trying to tame a big cat would be a bad idea. Maybe explore past the forest west into the mountains for metal?
>>
>>117827
That's actually a better idea as your reasoning backs up what you mean. Go ahead and let it rip son. Also btw the humans plan to do business with us.
>>
>>117840
Fine. Can we has cats please Elf-chan?

>>117850
Okay. Exploring it is. There sure to be a mountain in-land so I suggest we go south east were the forest near us is.
>>
>>117875
I'm a leader of this tribe and I say ye boi but you have to give us something equal in return please senpai
>>
>>117875
As tech maybe research larger fishing ships?
>>
What will be the new tribes?

Can we propose some?
>>
back again!
>>117897
our fishing tech is already advanced. How about researching better ships in general? So we can sail the sea in the future!
>>
>>117875
we haven't discovered any animals at an industrial/usable level.

We might get animals, but a bit later, preoccupied with doubling down on being immortal so that our numbers never go down.

>>117856
*grin*

>>117875
>>117892
we might also be open to trading some of our common healing poultices in exchange for equivalent resources.

>>117900
I think that we should just increase the amount of people per village. Three Civs is the most we should have, since OP can't efficiently add more whilst keeping the turns going at a reasonable rate.
>>
>>117892
We can give you the knowledge of fishing rods as long as you aren't the "everything is sacred your a savage for killing a mouse" type of elf.
>>
>>117909
Do they have lakes or something though?
We'll probably be better off just trading excess fish (if they aren't vegetarians) or KELP
>>
>>117907
Thats why I proposed they get bigger so they can hold more and be safer to use.
>>
>>117922
yeah but we should probably just say "better ships" or we'll just up our fishing tech

so we're almost done. About exploration, why south-east? I thought we were aiming for the mountains?
>>
>>117897
I think we should think about discovering ship building techniques that would makes our ships more durable before we think about larger ships. The thing might collapse from it own weight with our current tech. Also there's the propulsion issue. We need to find a more efficient means of water locomotion than paddling with out hands.
>>
>>117934
I suggested west past the forests, the other wanted to go SE if we want metal though we should go west.
>>
Blue tribe what you doin' ?
>>
>>117908
Greenkin is there a way we can talk about this game behind the scenes. That way we can plan and scheme better?
>>
>>117944
How about we just say "tech: sailing" and see what happens?
>>117945
I think you wanted to say "east"? I'm also for east or even north-east, but we gotta decide fast
>>
File: bestesthuman.jpg (87KB, 640x495px) Image search: [Google]
bestesthuman.jpg
87KB, 640x495px
>>117957
pussies AND backstabbers!
>>
>>117960
That sounds good, also meant to say east my bad.
>>
>>117957
it's funner when everything is out in the open, gives a lot of shitposting and immersion, and ideas for everyone. I also can't be bothered scheming somewhere else.

>
>>117964

as shown by this.
>>
>>117968
ok John, if you're also ok with it link
>explore east
>tech: sailing
>>
File: Turn 3 ended.jpg (40KB, 479x531px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 3 ended.jpg
40KB, 479x531px
Turn 3 ended.

Turn 4 Starts Now - WINTER
>>
>>117960
Oh and I've just noticed that "ship building" is not a part of our tech tree yet so all this time we were kelping and fishing by the shore with hand paddle powered logs. (before wood we were dive fishing)
>>
>>117969
Ahh I see. Well this is actually my first "quest" I guess you could say. I didn't know if everyone just doesn't everything out in the open or if it's actually nose to the grindstone try to win
>>
Anyways, green kin what's the plan now that we're near immortal.
>>
>>117989
Before it was basic fishing after the turn it became advanced fishing so i assume we have something like a canoe or dingy.
>>
File: pussiesANDbackstabbers.png (224KB, 365x301px) Image search: [Google]
pussiesANDbackstabbers.png
224KB, 365x301px
>>117987
I hope you aren't mad with us blues for our lateness. Unless vetoed by John and Leroy we're going with >>117982

RACE RECAP
>humans
take forever to decide
>elves
seem friendly enough, but pic related
>dwarves
straight to the point, keep to themselves
>>
File: green3.png (50KB, 742x600px) Image search: [Google]
green3.png
50KB, 742x600px
>>117987

>Elves
> 4 ppl died because of experiments with poisons, we have now monks and poison magic
> 1 ppl died - we have not enough of food, people starving
>>
>>118002
No that just means we can catch near shore fish better because we know better techniques of catching fish.
>>
File: 1462472925277-b.gif (499KB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
1462472925277-b.gif
499KB, 245x240px
>>118007
Nighty night keep that human ass tight
>>
>>118023
You don't just have 5 more elves dying for no reason.

They aren't supposed to die when they are super careful etc etc etc.

You also never mentioned that we were running out of food when we had just

meh. ditching the thread.
>>
>>118039
Well... you were eating plants that you knew were poisonous. No need to abandon the thread just yet.
>>
File: blueVSgreen.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
blueVSgreen.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>118025
ah, like we're afraid of a bunch of pointed-eared junkies who can't even find enough to eat
>>118039
can't argue with that OP, maybe you're being a bit rough on the fellas?
>>
File: Red3.png (40KB, 740x598px) Image search: [Google]
Red3.png
40KB, 740x598px
>dwarves
Yeah that was "coal", we have now heating and food +2 population.
We don't have any ores but we created some new weapons.
>>
I wouldn't mind losing 1/3 of our starting population for almost no reason, when specifically having culture based upon living at all costs.

IF every other society was having catastrophic deaths whenever they make any advancement.
>>
Rolled 59 (1d100)

>>117982
>explore east

You exploring east

>>
Wait so we're gonna just put sails on our logboats? Eh, I guess that'll work. I propose that we research proper ship building this winter turn.
>>
>>118097
let's wait the results from OP first
also we should probably do something for heating, although we already have wood

KELP
>>
>>118104
Dried kelp is good kindling... I think?
>>
Don't worry guys I'm still in the thread. The others may be gone but I'm not! Elves prevail!
>>
>>118104
Oh and speaking of kelp we haven't research fabric or fur or leather working yet so I guess we're using kelp as sails?
>>
File: blue3.png (37KB, 740x600px) Image search: [Google]
blue3.png
37KB, 740x600px
>>118082
You found river with many sharp stones.
You can now research stone tools and stone weapons.
Your scouts upgraded their weapons into stone axes.
We have now small boat.

You have enough food, nice houses and heating (wood) +3 population.
>>
RECAP POST

link your summed up action for turn 4 here
>>
>>118121
If thats true were hitting Mcguiver levels of juryriging
>>
>>118120

I'm still here. I think we should explore east and improve our food situation.
>>
>>118150
very nice! I suggest again
>tech: kelp harvesting
I think OP will tell us the first uses for it, and long-term I remind you we can make glass for kelp ashes, and then stone+glass=CATHEDRAL
for standard action I guess we should start building a stone temple, and we can "culture it" next turn. How does that sound?
>>
Well I suggest we make cloths out of dried algae.
>>
>>118183
But we only have river rocks for a temple we would need a quarry to get enough for it.
>>
>>118160
This amuses me.

>>118183
Oh shit!

Wait, aren't we on a coast? So there's gotta be a shit load of beach sand around us. why don't we build a stone furnace and cook up some glass from sand.
>>
Tech: torches
Action: explore the large caves
>>
>>118183
kelp - food source
dried kelp - basic clothes
>>
>>118189
I'm not sure if that's a tech or build action, especially considering we're not actually harvesting kelp yet. Maybe OP can clarify?
>>118201
True that. Maybe a Stonehenge kind of thing? Built so as to do something cool when it's midday or something.
>>
>>118204
The sand--->glass idea is fucking great! But I'm not sure we can do much with glass yet, we do miss a quarry as >>118201 pointed out.
>>118208
So we're already eating kelp right?
Is "clothes out of kelp" a tech or a build action?
>>
>>118206
Ok

What about humans?

>>118162
>explore east
What is your second action?
>>
>>118209
Maybe build a type of stonehenge allowing the people to know what time it is making them more productive? As tech make glass using a basic oven?
>>
>>118221
tech

btw anyone from sun tribe here ? :^)
>>
>>118228
I say we go with this
>build stonehenge templeclock
>tech: glass
John are you ok with that?
>>
>>118235
You need more stone for this
>>
>>118234
oooh we gotta decide between glass and clothes then
keep in mind we might not be able to make glass yet because we don't have the right rocks
thus I change my vote to
>build stonehenge templeclock
>tech: kelp clothes
>>
>>118235
Yup. Proceed.
>>
>>118245
ok so definitely >>118249
linking to OP >>118223
>>
>>118245
oh wait you meant for glass or stonehenge?
>>
>>118223

Improve our food situation. Either through agriculture or hunting animals with our new bows. Whichever would be easier for us to accomplish
>>
>>118271
Stone I guess. Small river rocks ain't gonna cut it.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>118276
>elves
>explore east

You exploring east

>>
Lets do a sundial instead in the village center so we can afford it with what we have.
>>
>>118283
damn elves are not lucky...
>>
>>118289
approved. Current ideas
>build sundial
John any inputs? Damn we're always late
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>118292

Should have let me roll!
>>
>>118302
Sure why not?
Wait, what were we wearing all this time?
>>
>>118354
Skin, we were butt naked.
>>
>>118373
And it's winter too?
>>
>>118302
linking to OP for real this time
>>118223
>>
>>118377
Dont need cloths when you sit inside all day by a fire sticking a fishing rod out the window when you get hungry.
>>
next turn I say we keep exploring east to find the dwarves, while researching glass

our quest is to build a bitchass cathedral to PRAISE THE SUN
>>
File: Turn 4 ended.jpg (44KB, 479x531px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 4 ended.jpg
44KB, 479x531px
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>118380
finally...

Humans
>build sundial

Dwarves
>we don't materials for torches but we created something from stone + coal.

>explore the large caves

You exploring caves

Elves
>Your hunters found six wild pigs, so we survived winter...
We need to find some stable food source. Monk thinks, that we can now upgrade our poison magic without losses in population (because of first spell). Also we should think about clothes.

END OF WINTER
END of turn 4
>>
>>118405
deal with it OP, that's how we humans roll
>get comfy on the beach
>discuss endlessly
>>
File: green4.png (50KB, 742x600px) Image search: [Google]
green4.png
50KB, 742x600px
>>118405
>>
>>118397
I approve of this plan. You got my vote for now.
>>
>>118397
Sounds good, were set so long as we dont get wrecked by a dragon or something.
>>
>>118155
In the name of the elves
>search for food
>go Northwest to meet humans
>>
File: Red4.png (45KB, 740x598px) Image search: [Google]
Red4.png
45KB, 740x598px
>>118405
>>118412
>red
Exploring the caves what a good idea.
We explored only 1/4 of this caves.
>>
File: blue4.png (43KB, 740x741px) Image search: [Google]
blue4.png
43KB, 740x741px
>>118504
>>
Turn 5 Starts Now - Springtime
>>
>>118536
>keep exploring east, we're looking for decent stones or dwarves who trade them
>research glass manufacturing, experimenting with sand and kelp ashes
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>118536

Explore further towards humans

Go hunting for animals, attempt to capture live one to begin domesticating them.
>>
>>118536

You should roll again for us
>>
>>118552
I second this. Although elvish you should definitely consult me first xd it's OK brother I love you<3
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>118552
>Elves
Explore north-west.

>>
>>118567
Looks like life is gonna turn around for the elves.
>>
>>118558
>>118562
THIS JUST IN
Elves are desperate for food and also gay
Meanwhile humans are building a cathedral while tanning in the sun

:^)
>>
Next we should build cages or a wide open fence.
I wish for us to learn how to tame animals.
>>
>>118567
OH HELL YEAH WHAT DID WE GET
>>
>>118586
maybe we'll meet some animals in our exploration
for now we can only tame sponges sadly
>>
>>118567

Finally a bit o luck
>>
>>118585
Fuck you humans we wanted friendship and it's just wrong for an elf and a dwarf to be friends fuck ya thought boi
>>
>>118597
lol, yeah I guess you're right.
We keep exploring then.
>>
>>118562

I basically linked what you suggested for this turn. I'm not sure how much more you want me to do unless you just want to link it yourself.
>>
Guys lets get some education going on. A room is set apart for the children to be taught by a adult so they learn the tribes abilitys like fishing etc.
>>
>>118604
yeah I'm sure our trade agreements would be just great
>here have our excess food and some complimentary clothes
>t-thanks, try these fruits, maybe just maybe they won't kill you
>>118616
we should also get religion, maybe we could merge the two aspects? something with the sundial though, I'd like to make good use of it. Any ideas?

Of course this is for next turn since we've already used up this one. I'm just saying in the off chance OP misses it: we were quick this time!
>>
>>118633

>Advanced medicine
>Bow and arrows

Yea those wouldn't be beneficial at all
>>
>>118633
We use the time of day as zodiac style signs and predict the future with it like horoscopes.

Like, if a man who was born on 6 am daytime will have good luck this season and stuff like that.
>>
>>118653
oh shit forgot to name myself.
>>
>>118653
Nice idea! It makes me think though, to tie it with education: we could draw the zodiac around the sundial with different symbols representing fishing, building, kelp harvesting, sewing, food preparation etc... and then depending on when you were born your fate would be decided, ants-style
also children born at night should be killed or shunned as "children of the night"
>>
>>118668
oh also exploring, and we could replace "building" with "tinkering" so we get inventions covered when we're not building anything major (like I dunno a CATHEDRAL)
>>
>>118668
We turn them into night guards.
shunned by society by birth honored in service to the tribe because we have that culture where we value night bravery. Also our very own red shirt army
>>
>>118680
Better yet train them to be coldblooded killers dedicated to defending the tribe to redeem themselves.
>>
>>118687
Yes!
>>
>>118615
Nah dude you're Gucci you know what you're doing. Take it from here and I'll be home to finish out the rest of this till tomorrow
>>
RECAP POST

link your summed up action for turn 5 here

I know only orders of elves.
>>
>>118709
way ahead of you OP
>>118545
>>
>>118680
>>118687
>>118699
fucking great
so we already have some idea for next turn
>culture: the Wheel of Fate
Drawn around the sundial. Children born during the day will get their future "respectable" occupation (fisher, builder/tinkerer, kelp harvester etc., but not guard/soldier/explorer) decided by it, depending on the time of the day. Children born during the night will be the guards/soldiers/explorers/watchers and will have to redeem themselves for all their lives.

Now I'm just waiting for this turn to resolve so I can go to bed.
>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>118545
>Humans
Explore east

>>
>>118726
oh yeah, give us the booty mate
>>
>>118726
Nice
>>
>>118650
>medicine
we're never sick
>bows and arrows
yeah gonna catch so much fish with that

face it elves you drew the short end of the stick this time
>mfw you find some huge treasure this turn
>>
>>118759
They find ancient ruins that give them bullshit tier strong magic.
>>
>>118770
Whatever it is, I hope it's tradeable.
Hey maybe the children of the night could go to the elves to learn their magic? We'd bring food in exchange
>>
So we still waiting for Red tribe?
>>
>>118783
I'll join red.
>>
Gotta go guys, too bad I won't be able to see this turn.

To my humanbros: keep up the good work! Remember the wheel of fate or whatever you wanna call it, our plans for a cathedral, and keep an eye on the elves... they could prove to be an opportunity.

Everybody, have fun!
>>
>>118804
See ya
>>
>>118797
ok post actions

Turn 5 ended
>>
I have to sleep now. Goodbye.
>>
>>118797
Would you mind some company?

I suggest we keep exploring that cave for one of our actions. What do you think about our second action?
>>
>>118812
See you then, I'll hold the fort untill more humans join.
>>
>>118816
I think we should start reserching better tools and rails.
>>
>>118759

>We are never sick

Oh the hubris

Humans going to fall hard.
>>
>>118827
Agreed, tools or rails first?
>>
>>118816
And no I don't! I always wanted to do a competitive civ as the dwarfs.
>>118834
Rails, to move things to and fro is more important then production.
>>
>>118833
So basically were damn near immune and it's spring time. Shall we make a voyage to travel Northwest to the humans and trade with them? Or trade with the dwarves in the northwest.
>>
>>118847
Alright then, rails it is.
>>118811
Action: explore the large caves
Tech: Rails

>captcha select all mountains
This is a good sign
>>
File: blue5.png (45KB, 740x741px) Image search: [Google]
blue5.png
45KB, 740x741px
>>118811

>Humans
You found second river on east.
In the middle of two rivers you found sugar cane !
Also you found big source of clean sand.

+ clean sand
+ sugar cane
>>
>>118811
Go north east and trade with the dwarves, as much as they don't like us.
>>
File: green5.png (51KB, 742x600px) Image search: [Google]
green5.png
51KB, 742x600px
>>118867
>Elves
In mountains near forest(north-west) you found ruined ancient city.
You found there big dead tree.
Near that tree you found some strange seeds, you took it.
Also you found old magic books and one vial with green liquid.

+strange seeds (we plant it near our base)
+old magic books (we need to research it)
+vial with gray liquid (we need to research it or just drink)
+we can use ruined city as source of stone
>>
Rolled 83 (1d100)

>>118857
Explore cave

>>
>>118885
I was right, the captcha was a good sign.
>>
>>118907
Awesome lets hope it's a dank mushroom room.
>>
>>118919
You want the shrooms? Elves got it
>>
File: Red5.png (48KB, 740x598px) Image search: [Google]
Red5.png
48KB, 740x598px
>>118857
>>118885
In large cave you found hundreds of big glowing mushrooms.

They can be used as source of light or you can make from it glowing dye (on sword, armors etc. so you don't need a torches).
Also you can make potions from it but you need more ingredients and knowledge...
>>
Turn 6 Starts Now - Summer
>>
>>118857
>>118919
>>118907

As tech we invented glowing dye.
I will add it later. :^)
>>
>>118919
Looks like you got your wish. What should we do with them? Using them as a source of light seems like the most obvious use, but should we go into potion making or keep going full dorf and shun such magic?
>>
>>118940
>Research the green drink mentioned earlier
>tame animals in the forest.
>>
>>118949
k, are the glowing mushrooms edible?
>>
Culture: On the sundial symbols are carved that determine a persons occupation like fisher, builder, etc, but should a person be born during the night hours they will become a warrior of the night. There job is to be a elite force dedicated to protect the village by acting as guards, scouts, and soldiers to redeem themselves for being born at such a unholy hour.

Tech: The first warrior of the night is dedicated to research weapons for the warriors to use and to train them in the art of combat.
>>
>>118966
You can check it. :^)
>>
>>118955
I think we should devote 1 action to studying the mushrooms for better uses I'm everyday and magic stuff.
>Mushroom people have good reperoduction and high production and intelligence.

>>118966
Also how do you feel about trading with the elves.
>>
>>118971
Daaaamn son good call way to use your brain.
>>
Op am I doing something wrong I feel like you haven't seen my action posts I'm trying to play since I seen the other guy on my team bailed. The last elf is still here but God knows where he went.
>>
>>118978
I agree, let us find out all the uses we can for these mushrooms, including testing if they are a possible food source. So do we go full tech this turn and keep trying for the rails as well as studying mushroom uses?

And I doubt the elves have a lot that we need, but I'm not directly opposed to it.
>>
>>118994
Why not trade with the humans? We have the most in common after all
>>
>>118956
>>118940

I'm voting for plant seeds

and

research magic books
>>
>>119017
Hey man I need your help am I doing something wrong or at least can I get a little more action from ya cuz I need some help yo.
>>
>>119009
I admit, you do have more interesting resources.
>>
>>118994
I think we'll need steel or iron before we can get rails so why not tools or more exploration?

>>119032
>>119009

I'm okay with treading the humans.
>What are ya offering?
>>
Turn 6 Ended - Summer
>>
File: green6.png (53KB, 742x600px) Image search: [Google]
green6.png
53KB, 742x600px
>>119043
>Elves
>Research the green drink mentioned earlier
>tame animals in the forest.

Monks discover that this green liquid is strong paralising poison. Poison works for 4 hours so this is good stuff for our hunters.

+you discover poisoned arrows (paralising poison)

You tamed squirrel. You can name your squirrel now :^)
>>
>>119042
So, study mushroom uses and more exploration then? Unless we want to invent copper rails.
>>
>>119042
We can give you some good as fuck sugar or we could offer kelp and kelp accessorys, or fish if you like that
>>
I need actions for ture 6 of blue and red tribe in next 5 minutes.
>>
>>119064
Take your time op this is way faster than most civs already
>>
>>119064
Unless Red Anon disagrees, these are our actions.

Tech: Study Mushroom uses, edibility, magic etc. (test all the things)
Action: Explore caves for new ores
>>
>>119061
>>119073
Alright, I'd like some fish and timber.
>Also could you show us the way of the ax and treefelling?

>>119085
And Nope that sounds very good.
>>
>>119025

This turn lets plant seeds and research magic books

Next turn we can use our new paralyzing poison to go out and catch a bunch of animals from the forest and maybe explore or something with what we uncover from seeds/magic book

Sorry semi afk.
>>
>>119095
First we need to make contact though which will be hard as im pretty sure your boxed in by mountains so its up to you guys to tunnel all the way through one.
>>
>>119102
>This turn lets plant seeds
seeds are planted, they are growing.
>>
Well what's the plan now elvish, we have poison arrows and it's fall. We can probably trade our wood for some dwarf rocks and build some big rock structures such as a big rock wall around our area or even used our magic to conjure up some more of our lost population?
>>
>>119103
Okay if we start digging a tunnel will you look for a land/sea route over the mountains?
>>
>>119095
Fish and timber does sound nice.
>>119103
Don't worry, we are dwarves, that makes us very good at tunnelling.
>>
>>119115
Of course we've been trying to map a route to you guys for awhile now. Not sure how long it'll take but hopefully it wont be to hard .
>>
>>119102
Good idea that will help our food.
Let's also name the squirrel. I wanna name him nigger wbu?

Also we can probably start researching some stuff that will help us live forever, like us our monks to help us learn how to heal cuts and wounds much quicker
>>
>>119133
Then we wish you the best of luck. Also, shouldn't you give your turn to op? Seems you're the only human around right now.
>>
>>118940
>>118971
Forgot to link it im a idiot.
>>
>>119112
Do the elves have a route to our dwarf city?
>>
>>119169
Ah, that explains it.
>>
>>119085

>Dwarves
>Tech: Study Mushroom uses, edibility, magic etc. (test all the things)

4ppl are dead
another 2ppl are blind

Mushrooms are toxic...
But the blind ones saw something...

You can choose your sphere of magic:
1. ALCHEMY SPHERE
2. ILLUSION SPHERE
3. RUNE SPHERE

>Action: Explore caves for new ores

Explorers are tired, maybe we should build something?
>>
File: Red6.png (51KB, 740x598px) Image search: [Google]
Red6.png
51KB, 740x598px
>>119187
>>
>>119187
Oh boy time for magic.
>>119171
What do you think Red Anon? I would say Rune Sphere, the dorfiest of magic.
>>
>>119187
>>119200
1.Rune constructs are amazing and it's what is dwarfs are good at!

>Also build a tinkering shop for bombs and traps and such
>>
>>119171
No we dont but we've been wanting to voyage to either you or the humans to trade and such
>>
>>119216
Rune magic it is.

And a tinkering shop sounds good I guess, not sure how much we need traps at the moment but it could be useful for making new tools in general.

So does this look good for this turn?
Tech: Rune Magic
Action: Build Tinkering shop
>>119242
Good luck, and bring plenty of lumber once you find us.
>>
>>119254
Did you have any building ideas? I just said tinkering because I want explosives.
>>
>>119216
RUNE SPHERE - bonus to armors and weapons, faster building, summoning guardians and in the end Earth Elemental.

ILLUSION SPHERE - bonus to speed, awe, fear, spectral horde and in the end summon wraith .

ALCHEMY SPHERE - create rare items, brews, potions, summoning guardians, and in the end creating golems.
>>
>>119277
>Rune Sphere.
Building things faster is super important!
What do you think Dwarfbro?
>>
>>119271
Explosives is a good motivation for doing things. Of course a great forge might be useful as well, so we can pump out tons of metal goods.
>>119277
Interesting.
>>119302
Agree, we need those runes.
>>
>>119277
Also, op. If you missed it the humans made their turn. They just forgot to link it at first. >>119171
>>
>>119109
>>119135

In that case I suggest

Research magic books

use new poison to catch and domesticate new animals in the forest.
>>
>>119316
A great forge could be important now that we can make golems, we went the strongest and sleekest golems.
>Bombs vs Bomb stone men?
>>
>>118971
>>119064
Linking again if you missed it.
>>
File: blue6.png (50KB, 740x741px) Image search: [Google]
blue6.png
50KB, 740x741px
>Humans

>Tech: The first warrior of the night is dedicated to research weapons for the warriors to use and to train them in the art of combat.

You need cooper or better tech to make weapons and armors for them.
>>
Turn 6 ended

Turn 7 started - Cultural Autumn

Tribes can choose only one cultural action in this turn. (No tech or other actions)
>>
>>119391
So selecting the dwarven magic will have to wait then? Or does that count as a cultural action?
>>
>>119391
>>119412

Damn tech is the heart of progress and I think magic is diffrent, any other ideas Dwarfbro?
>how about making it a policy instead of paying taxes for being a citizens you work for free 4 months of the year.
>>
>>119391
Yearly a celebration is held to honor the sun and bring good fortune to the tribe.
>>
>>119412
Are you sure, you will choose this RUNE SPHERE?
You can't learn other sphere of magic in future.
This 3 spheres was only for dwarves.
If you choose one, other 2 are locked.
>>
What's the plan Elfie feiend
>>
>>119429
>Yearly a celebration is held to honor the sun and bring good fortune to the tribe.
You will stare at sun ? :^)
>>
>>119412
Selecting magic will be for turn 6. (and this is free action)
>>
>>119453
Just feasts and partying with some worship mixed in.
>>
>>119435
If we pick RUNE SPHEARE does that mean we can make golems like the alchemy sphere golem or can we not make golems at all?
>>119464
Free action like we get the magic or we can pick another action?
>>
>>119423
Not sure myself, the three cultural ideas we have so far seems pretty solid.

I'm not sure about the tax thing, as I'm not sure if we have taxes in the first place. How about simply making hard work the primary virtue of the dwarves? Something like this
>Working hard is acknowledged as what being a dwarf is about, productivity is what all dwarves strive for.
>>119464
A free action? Awesome! And I'm pretty sure we'll pick the Rune Sphere. Alchemy is a close second though.
>>119481
Thoughts? Rune or Alchemy?
>>
>>119481
>Free action like we get the magic
this.

>If we pick RUNE SPHEARE does that mean we can make golems like the alchemy sphere golem or can we not make golems at all?
Nope, in rune sphere you can't make golems.
Only in alchemy.
summoning guardians- this will summon you something like guarding stone statues-totems.

Golems =//= Earth Elemental.

I going to sleep guys.
See you tomorrow.
>>
>>119464
For the elves I say, we bring good fortune by worshipping the trees, and the grass, and the winds.
>>
>>119506
Damn night DM see ya tomorrow
>>
>>119506
Sleep well op. We'll have our actions ready by the time you get back.
>>
>>119521
Wait, Red Anon, I think I know what we should do for our Cultural action.

Our first cultural bit mentions our ancestors dug themselves out of the core to discover the open world. And that we are afraid of the surface. How about we change that, and state that "Because our ancestors dug themselves upwards, we should not shun the surface that they sought." And then we can finally get our own wood, and maybe build some towers.

What do you think?
>>
>>119551
That sounds perfect, having a new generation of dwarfs who want to explore and tame the outside world!
>>
>>119596
Well, then we have the culture down. What do we do for magic? Do we pick Runes, or do we rather want Alchemy? I'm down for either, but leaning towards runes.
>>
>>119612
Yeah I'd stick with RUNE, golems are nice but we can always build robots if we need to.
>>
>>119628
Alright then, putting it all in a post and linking it to OP's post so he can see it when he gets back tomorrow.
>>119391
Magic: Rune Magic
Culture: Upgrade first idea, replace fear of the surface with.
"Because our ancestors dug themselves upwards, we should not shun the surface that they sought."
>>
>>119673
Dwarf: Red
Magic: RUNE SPHERE
Priest: Runemaster
>>
I have returned.
What's our current status and plan for this turn fellow humans?
>>
Hey OP, when are we going to get the latest map update for this turn?
I wanna see how much progress we've accomplish so far from our exploring.
>>
>>121546
We got the warriors and a guy who'll auto research weapons. The plan for tomorrow was to send scout deep in unexplored territory to find the dwarves and trade for metal.
>>
s
>>
I'm here guys
>>
>>121963
Dwarfbro present. Dwarf actions for the turn are here. >>119673
>>
What about rest?
Elves and humans?
>>
>>121977
Yo! I'm here.

Also: >>121546
>>
>>121977
Ok i Found

blue
>Yearly a celebration is held to honor the sun and bring good fortune to the tribe.

green
>For the elves I say, we bring good fortune by worshipping the trees, and the grass, and the winds.
>>
>>121546
You mean map of town or map of world?>>121980
>>
>>121984
Wait there's a map of town?
I'm only aware of the world map.
>>
End of turn 7 - Cultural Autumn
>>121987
>Wait there's a map of town?
Nope, only world :^)
>>
>>121994
Oh, okay.
But you still haven't answered my question.
>>
File: blue7.png (54KB, 740x741px) Image search: [Google]
blue7.png
54KB, 740x741px
>>121994
>humans
+2 population
>>
File: green7.png (61KB, 742x742px) Image search: [Google]
green7.png
61KB, 742x742px
>>122007
>elves
+2 population

A giant trees growing from that strange seeds, in next turn trees will be grown up.
>>
File: Red7.png (67KB, 740x874px) Image search: [Google]
Red7.png
67KB, 740x874px
>>122015
>>
File: Turn 7 ended.jpg (53KB, 479x531px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 7 ended.jpg
53KB, 479x531px
Turn 8 Starts Now
WINTER
>>
>>122029
Time to make some progress.

Tech: Rails (let's get some better transportation)
Action: Build Great Forge (productivity ho!)
>>
I propose...
Explore: East
Tech: The wheel (wood)
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>122034
Copper rails - that wasn't good idea.
We just wasted our time.

We have now great forge, this upgraded our smelting technology.
We have chance for new resource.

1-40: Nothing
41-100: New resource
>>
File: Red8.png (72KB, 740x833px) Image search: [Google]
Red8.png
72KB, 740x833px
>>122061
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>122055
>Humans
Explore east

>>
>>122065
Oh. At least it's something.
I wonder what it could be?
>>
File: blue8.png (56KB, 740x741px) Image search: [Google]
blue8.png
56KB, 740x741px
>>122065
>human
You found potatoes.
>>
waiting for green player.
>>
>>122080
Neat. At least we will no longer be eating seafood 24/7. Though we still have to research agriculture first before we can get those delicious mash potatoes.
>>
Hello op it's me again from yesterday's game. Is green team open?
>>
>>122106
Yeah, we waiting for your actions.
>>
Ok and today we do our cultural action? Ice missed out on your first bit of your game.
>>
>>122110
Nope we have new turn, you have 2 actions.
>>122030
>>
Ok
>tech: research powers to summon immortals for an army
>action: name our squirrel we got yesterday SPOOBY
>>
Shit I forgot to link it
Oh well op knows what I'm talking about
>>
File: green8.png (64KB, 742x742px) Image search: [Google]
green8.png
64KB, 742x742px
>>122118

> you can summon big spider now. You can upgrade this spell, or research another spell.
#1 Green Spier - Spider big as dog - can't produce silk, venomous, you have full control of him, he don't eat anything. He can be summoned in springtime and he dying in winter. (he living 4 turns)

>You have now big apple trees. (from strange seeds)
Apples from that trees are 5x bigger than from normal apple trees.
>>
End of winter.

Turn 9 Starts Now
Springtime.
>>
I'm thinking next turn I should research sex so that way I can repopulate this bitch
>>
>>122136
Action: Explore for new ores.
Tech: Develop better tools
>>
>>122136
Tech: ability to reproduce
Action: give green drink mention earlier to the spider
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>122154
Explore for new ores

>>
>>122136
Explore east for tamable animals
Tech: Agriculture
>>
>>122157
>Exploring for ores
>Special loot
Oh boy, did we discover mithril before iron or something?
>>
>>122157
You found mysterious chest covered with runic lettering and some orange ores.

>try to open mysterious chest
>take it to runemaster.
>>
>>122171
Do I decide now? If so then take it to the runemaster, this is their jam!
>>
File: Red9.png (73KB, 740x833px) Image search: [Google]
Red9.png
73KB, 740x833px
>>122176
>You took it to the runemaster.
He said he need a time and resources to open this chest. It is closed to the magic lock. ( you need to research action in next turn)

>new tech - copper tools.
>>
File: green9.png (64KB, 742x742px) Image search: [Google]
green9.png
64KB, 742x742px
>>122156
>BIG ORGY effect ! :^)
+2 population

>because of big apples you don't starving anymore.

>Action: give green drink mention earlier to the spider
Summoned spider have bigger teeths now and he is probably more venomous... We don't want to check it...
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>122159
>Explore east for tamable animals

>>
The luck turns for the elves
>>
>>122189
All this special loot, the dice want to keep things interesting.
>>
File: blue9.png (60KB, 740x883px) Image search: [Google]
blue9.png
60KB, 740x883px
>>122196
On east you found wild pigs you tame them and you gain new resource - pigs.
+agriculture
+pigs
>>
>>122205
Pigs and potatoes... my mouth is watering. :9
>>
End of springtime

Turn 10 Starts Now
Summer

>blue
- your pigs attract carnivores
Wolves attacked your base.
- 2 ppl, - 50% of pigs.
You need better weapons

>red
-You lost your hunters, they didn't return with the meat, you sent scout to find them but he didn't return too...

Something killed them?
- 3 ppl
You lost your food source.
>>
>>122213
Tech:monks research how to speed heal cuts and wounds. To the point we are near invulnerable
Action:chop some trees in the northwest wooded area
>>
>>122213
Action: Explore East for ore
Tech: Leather

Also OP where's our wheel tech? >>122055
>>
>>122213
That's... worrisome.

Tech: Study the mysterious chest and get it opened
Action: Search the surface for a new food source
>>
>>122229
Would the humans be interested in making a voyage towards us so we could trade items? We can try and meet halfway if you would like
>>
>>122229
>Also OP where's our wheel tech?
I will add it in this turn.
btw in summer you have only one action, but you have bonus to rolls in summer.
>>
>>122239
Our main objective is to reach the dwarves. I'll have to consult the others first before changing the plan. For now I cannot do that until our object is complete.

>>122245
Oh okay.
We explore east for metal ores.
>>
File: green10.png (65KB, 742x742px) Image search: [Google]
green10.png
65KB, 742x742px
>>122220
>GREEN
>new tech
>Action:chop some trees in the northwest wooded area
When you tried to chop down some trees big group of wolves attack you. Only one guy died but only because you had bows and arrows. You break your culture rules.
>>
>>122258
Objective*
>>
>>122258
Next turn we will venture towards the dwarves and trade the trees we chopped with them
>>
>>122262
If we get there in time then we may be able to initiate a three-way trade.
>>
>>122264
Good plan my dude
>>
>>122264
Considering what happened to our food supply, we might be more interested in your food than your lumber. Depends on how well this turns exploration goes.
>>
File: Red10.png (73KB, 740x833px) Image search: [Google]
Red10.png
73KB, 740x833px
>>122236
>culture
>new special resource
No other race has replicated whatever process was used to create dwarven metal. Inside of chest you found ancient recipe in runic language.
You know now how to create dwarven metal.
This is something a little bit better than iron because this metal neither dulls nor rusts.
This metal is heavier than iron.

>Action: Search the surface for a new food source
You lost another 2 ppl. But now we know what creatures was that - Saber-toothed cats.
>>
>>122274
+ you starting starving
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>122258
>We explore east for metal ores.

Bonus for rolling +7
>>
>>122269
We're willing to part with some of our fish and potatoes (fish and chips).

Our pigs have suffered a wolf attack recently so they're not available for trade but then again you guys already have (wild) pigs in your menus so you probably won't need them anyway.

>>122280
Praise the Sun for roll bonuses!
>>
>>122280
You found some cave full of copper ore.
But some small green creatures living there, they have primitive wooden weapons.
>>
>>122285

Do not hurt those creatures
They are friends of ours.
>>
>>122288
Goblins!
So I guess we won't be able to use copper until we get rid of them...
>>
>>122285
It would really be appreciated. Assuming you can find us before we all starve to death or get eaten by tigers.
>>
Maybe send some night warriors to clear out the goblins?
>>
>>122297
Or you can bring them to us and we can make a use for them. After all we are good with animals
>>
>>122297
Sure. Let's do that.

>>122303
Goblins aren't exactly animals but sure you can try.
>>
>>122310
You know instead of scouting we word it like this, a night warrior is sent eastward and is told not to return until he finds another civilization. Also have the dwarves tunneled through their mountain yet to get to the outside world to meet us?
>>
>>122315
Haven't gotten around to deliberately tunnel west yet. Will get around to it this turn.
>>
>>122315
So basically we send 1 person to auto-explore for us thus freeing us an action until he dies or succeeds?
Would OP even allow that? I mean we're talking about gaining an extra action per turn for us.
>>
>>122326
I meant he doesnt walk 20 feet find copper then come back, I mean that he ignore everything else untill he gets far enough to find the dwarves.
>>
>>122339
Ah I guess that makes sense.
Once he makes contact with the dwarves and return to report to the tribe we can finally be able to trade with them since we already know their location.
>>
Damn humans take forever like always
>>
So clear out goblins and deep scouting until he comes back with information on a civilization then?
>>
File: blue10.png (64KB, 740x883px) Image search: [Google]
blue10.png
64KB, 740x883px
>>122259
>>
>>122352
Hey we've already made our move this turn: >>122258
We're just waiting for OP to officially end the turn and start a new turn.
>>
End of Summer

Turn 10 Starts Now
Autumn
>>
Alright new turn is now.

Fellow humans!

I propose that we send our night warriors to clear the copper cave as our next course of action.

As for Tech we research wooden armor for our warriors.

Do you agree with this plan? If not then post your counter-idea.
>>
>>122362
Begin making a voyage into the mountains to trade with the dwarves. Bringing our spider and all wood we have with us.
>>
>>122362
>starving
Well, all bets are off, it's time to go tiger hunting.

Action: Assemble the remaining hunters and warriors and clear out the tigers.
Explore: Travel and tunnel west in search of a tiger free surface. (and hopefully some food)
>>
>>122374
This sounds good since once we get the copper it'll auto upgrade to copper armour thanks to the night trainer, I support this.
>>
>>122383
Alright! Posting now.

>>122362
>Action: Clear cave suing Night Warriors
>Tech: Wooden Armor
>>
>>122392
>using*
dammit
>>
Rolled 8, 20 = 28 (2d100)

>>122392
Goblins are too dumb to be afraid, and there was smtg like 30 goblins there.

>first roll your losses (%)
>second roll enemy losses (%) +10 (you are well trained and equipped)
>>
Rolled 25, 62 = 87 (2d100)

>>122409
Humans: 92%
Goblins: 70%

>>
>>122413
Humans: 67%
Goblins: 0%

Humans win
human: -4 ppl
goblins: all dead

+Copper ore
>>
File: blue11.png (69KB, 740x883px) Image search: [Google]
blue11.png
69KB, 740x883px
>>122416
>>
Rolled 36, 32 = 68 (2d100)

>>122378

Red warriors vs 2 saber-tooth tigers
>second roll enemy losses (%) +5 (you are well equipped)
>>
Rolled 45, 64 = 109 (2d100)

>>122438
dwarves: 64%
saber-tooth tigers: 63%

>second roll enemy losses (%) +5 (you are well equipped)
>>
>>122449
dwarves: 19%
saber-tooth tigers: 0%

Dwarves win
Dwarves: -7 ppl
saber-tooth tigers: all dead

+Food source wild pigs.
+saber-tooth trophy (unique)
>>
>>122463
I see you guys need both mining and smelting to make use of your new resource. How about we make finding each other our top priorities?
>>122464
Heavy losses, but well worth it considering the situation.
>>
>>122470
Yes. That was the plan and it still is.
>>
>>122475
So for this turn maybe send those deep scout, then research a wagon?
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>122378
>Travel and tunnel west in search of a tiger free surface.

>>
>>122482
You found bees with honey and mountain bear.
>>
File: Red11.png (79KB, 754x912px) Image search: [Google]
Red11.png
79KB, 754x912px
>>122485
>>
>>122485
>honey
TIME TO MAKE MEAD!
>>
>>122480
>So for this turn maybe send those deep scout
Yes. Deep scout it is.

>then research a wagon
Wagons would be nice.
Though since we don't have horses I guess our pigs or our own people will be doing the pulling.

Then we build a road to the dwarves for easy trade. We might even get a decent trade route going on.
>>
Rolled 18, 22 = 40 (2d100)

>>122377
Your caravan was attacked by wolves.
Spirits of forest are still angry for you...

>second roll enemy losses (%) +15 (bows and poison arrows + spider)
>>
>>122499
And what of the elves?
>>
Rolled 81, 11 = 92 (2d100)

>>122502
Elves: 82%
wolves: 63%

>second roll enemy losses (%) +15 (bows and poison arrows + spider)
>>
>>122499
Sounds good. We might need the help of the dwarves for the road though since its quite far away from our village. We should ask for their knowledge of mining and smelting first then they ask us what they want in return.
>>
Rolled 18, 44 = 62 (2d100)

>>122508

Surivors escaped back to base.
Elves lose

-3 ppl
-spider is dead
-you lose half of wood
>>
File: green11.png (68KB, 742x742px) Image search: [Google]
green11.png
68KB, 742x742px
>>122515
>>
File: Turn 11 winter.jpg (64KB, 479x531px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 11 winter.jpg
64KB, 479x531px
End of Autumn

Turn 11 Starts Now
Winter
>>
>>122524
Well I didn't think they would get pissed for that sunuva bitch. Oh well life goes on.
>>
Looks like we've reached the end of the road. All we have to do now is wait for the dwarves to complete the tunnel.
>>
>>122538
I'll build my people up and try for round 2 going north. That way we an secure our trade route
>>
>>122541
Sounds good.
>>
>>122538
Perhaps we could set up a little mining outpost there to provide a place to trade and allow us to easier mine metal once we get the knowledge?
>>
>>122532
Tech: Turn honey into booze! MEAD!
Action: Build a tunnel east to west through the mountains. There must be more surfaces to find.
>>
>>122541
Look at your culture
>ppl worships the forest
>ppl make sacrifices for good luck
>they can't cut down the frees

>they doing everything opposite.

Damn that Forest spirits are angry bro.
>>
Going to have to get going eventually and will probably not going to be around to do next turn, depends on how fast this turn goes. So to anyone lurking the thread who want to play dwarves, this is your chance to step up and do so.
>>
>>122551
Tru tru but oh well we can make sacrifices
>>
>>122546
No, the dwarves will provide us with the tech later on.
For now we should research wagons and build the road just like we've discussed earlier.
>>
>>122554
Sure I meant that it'll be there when they tunnel out then they trade the knowledge. but it'll be better to do what you're suggesting to make the most use out of the wagons.
>>
>>122547
>Tech: Turn honey into booze! MEAD!
What about bottles and distiller?
>>
>>122565
Ouch, looks like the dwarves need glass which we happen to have. Dirty ones but still glass.
>>
Rolled 56 (1d100)

>>122547
>Action: Build a tunnel east to west through the mountains. There must be more surfaces to find.

31-70: Cave with loot
71-100 Goblins Attack
>>
>>122565
Are you saying I'm lacking prerequisite technologies? If so, we'll research distillers instead.
>>
>>122562
So roads and wagons this turn?
>>
>>122579
Correct.
>>
>>122578
I'm back Dwarfbro what's going on?
>>
>>122589
Right then.

>>122532
Action: Build road to dwarves
Tech: Wagons
>>
>>122573
We found rock salt.
>>
>>122583
You'll need to research the wheel first before you can research wagons
>>
>>122602
Unless of course you're okay with dragging wheelless wagons that is.
>>
>>122593
Well we almost starved to death when sabertooth tigers took our pigs, and then ate everyone we sent after them. But they are dead now. We have found honney and bears by digging west, trying to dig even further west to meet the humans who has food we can use, as well as some copper that they don't know how to use themselves.

Also, we have a new metal that I haven't had time to make use of due to the tiger situation. See this post for details on the metal. >>122274
>>
>>122532
Research the wheel for a wagon.

Sacrifice the squirrel to the forest gods
>>
File: Red11 end of winter.png (79KB, 754x912px) Image search: [Google]
Red11 end of winter.png
79KB, 754x912px
>>122573
>red tribe
>+2 population, we survive winter
>we found rock salt
>we created copper distiller
>1/3 of tunnel done.
>>
>>122620
One step closer to making mead.
>>122593
Alright Red Anon, I need to get going, the dwarves are in your hands now. Just do me one favour. Turn our honey into mead, I tried to do it this turn but apparently we needed distillers and bottles (or some other container that you can convince OP works).

Good luck.
>>
>>122637
Why dont you guys make stone containers?
>>
File: blue11 winter ended.png (70KB, 740x883px) Image search: [Google]
blue11 winter ended.png
70KB, 740x883px
>>122595
>+3 population, we survive winter
>You created small wooden wagons.
>1/5 of road created.
>>
>>122620
>>122637
Alright I won't let you down Dwarfbro!
>Action:Keep building the tunnel at a fast pace.
>Tech:Keep studying brewing and fragmentation.

>>122645
Like stone mugs of mead?
>>
>>122645
Sounds heavy and impractical.
Why not just copper bottles?
They're lighter and easier to shape.
>>
>>122651
You could make barrels out of wood or clean glass?
>>
File: green11 winter ended.png (69KB, 742x742px) Image search: [Google]
green11 winter ended.png
69KB, 742x742px
>>122615
>Research the wheel for a wagon.

We burned all supplies of wood this winter...

You cut down some trees for wheels...
maybe we should find some better material like stone?

>Sacrifice the squirrel to the forest gods
They are still angry...

>+2 population, we survive winter
>>
End of Winter

Turn 12 Starts Now
Springtime
>>
>>122678
Fuck man I didn't even know I had to cut down more trees and noone else did to survive winter? Cmon. This game is rigged. Oh well elves will ptosper.
>>
For this turn I say we continue on the road, afterwards maybe make sugar via the sugar can or find horses?
>>
>>122669
One last post before I shut down my computer and leave. The humans have both wood and glass, we have neither of them.
>>122682
Unless Red Anon has changed his mind about any of it the Dwarf turn actions can be found here. >>122649
>>
>>122694
It's not a guarantee that we'll find horses but we could give it a shot.
There seems to be a plain on the southern portion of our settlement so I guess we should start looking there?
>>
>>122687
Hey Hellrod are your elves looking for road to our dwarf city?

>>122682
>>122698
Yup what do you think of this move? Also I was asking the human to make barrels..
>Tech:Keep studying fermenting for brewing and poison.
>Action:Keep building the tunnel to the human town.
>>
>>122682

Summon a new spider

Continue pushing forward to meet the trail of the humans and dwarves
>>
>>122704
Sounds good, if we find them we'll be able to use them as beasts of burden and for combat.
>>
>>122705
No u and the humans are gonna meet up I'm just gonna connect to your trail. However if you want to make a triangle shape I could be down
>>
>>122711
I have a idea you can try a build a road to connect to ours that way it'll go 3 ways and everyone can trade easier. Think of it as a global trade route.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>122705

>Action:Keep building the tunnel to the human town.

41-70: Cave with loot
71-100 Goblins Attack
>>
>>122717
That's the action part covered but I have my own suggestion for tech. I want us to research leather so our wagons have roofs and we get to use the pigs other than food. How's that sounds?
>>
>>122724
This is my original idea but my spirits are angry and my people are dying.
>>
File: Red12.png (83KB, 754x912px) Image search: [Google]
Red12.png
83KB, 754x912px
>>122737
>red tribe
>springtime
>new tech, we need some bottles (maybe from copper), and we should use our new metal.
>2/3 of tunnel is done.
>>
>>122229
>>122739
Didn't we get leather already?
>>
>>122737
Et eu DM?

>>122740
Work your way to the dwarfs and we'll help you the best we can!
>You bloody tree rats
>>
>>122748
No. It was summer. OP said we get to have only one action during that season. I choose to discard leather.
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>122711
>Action: summoning spider
Chance to upgrade magic
1-70: Nothing
71-100 Upgrade
>>
>>122761
You can choose:
>upgrade spider spell
>learn new spell
>>
>>122739
Lets do that then leather will be usefull, and the auto armour upgrade will help too.
>>
>>122766
Learn new spell
>>
>>122758
You have only one action in summer (culture), but you have bonus to rolls in summer.>>122280
>>
>>122747
Tech:Study the New metal and try to make new tools with it.
Action:Make some copper barrels and stone mugs of our new mead
>Throw a party to celebrate with the humans when the tunnel is done!
>>
>>122682
>Action: Explore South for Horses
>Tech: Leather
>>
File: green12.png (72KB, 742x742px) Image search: [Google]
green12.png
72KB, 742x742px
>>122775
>elves
>new spell
>your scouts on north found nothing.
>>
>>122785
>>122776

So what you doing ?
>>
>>122835
The not deleted one.
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>122840
>Action: Explore South for Horses
>Rolling for exploring results
>1-30: Nothing
>31-50: Small loot
>51-80: Medium loot
>81-90: Large loot
>91-100: Special loot
>>
>>122844
NICE
>>
>>122844
Praising the sun for mega horses.
>>
>>122844

OP if you don't mind just going to post this here. If you do i'll delete it

Civ thread with boats if anyone is interested.

>>120507
>>
File: blue12.png (74KB, 740x928px) Image search: [Google]
blue12.png
74KB, 740x928px
>>122851
>+2 population
>+2 horses
> population of pigs decline (we need to upgrade our food sources)
> on south you found grant plains and two nomadic warriors on horses, they join to you
>+tech
>>
>>122882
Cool that means they already know how to ride them so no taking up time domesticating them.
>>
>>122882
Why is our pig population decreasing? Are the wolves still killing our pigs? What's causing this? Just wanna know.
>>
File: Turn 12 summer.jpg (37KB, 479x531px) Image search: [Google]
Turn 12 summer.jpg
37KB, 479x531px
>>122882
End of Springtime

Turn 13 Starts Now
Summer
>>
>>122890
Were killing them for leather.
>>
>>122895
Oh. We should improve our pig farms then.
How do we do that? Any suggestion(s)?
>>
>>122890
Your population growing.
ppl need food.
+we invented leather.

>>122888
yeah
>>
>>122899
Maybe you could try to find a Ox or Cow?
>You get milk, meat and leather form them and all that eat is grass.
>>
>>122899
Not sure if we can since for the pig population to grow we have to wait. We could make a bow and stone tipped arrows to hunt and get leather and meat that way.
>>
>>122881
nah you can post it. :)
>>
>>122910
Yeah cattle sounds nice.

>>122912
Or we could explore the plains again for more herd animals?
This is summer after all so we get a bonus on our rolls.
>>
>>122926
That sounds good, we can look for a food producing animal like a cow or maybe goats if we get unlucky.
>>
>>122894
>Explore south for cattle
>>
>>122894
Culture: the elves learn about science rather than keep practicing their religion.
Tech:advanced surgery
>>
Hey fellow humans, nice work!
Just passing by, sadly I can't stay, so I'll just give my two cents for the future:
>elves could give us their apples to feed the pigs. We could give them some kelp in exchange, to use as fuel instead of wood
>it's imperative we get the metal - ourselves and/or from the dwarves - to make weapons
>long term we can try to convince the elves to part with some of their poison to coat our weapons
>we could also learn to make bottles from glass, I think the dwarves need them
bye!
>>
Rolled 39, 99 = 138 (2d100)

>>122952
>>changing culture
>>Rolling for changes in culture results
two rolls (i will pick better)

>1-5: Revolution
>6-30: Disappointment (population is less productive)
>31-50: Nothing
>51-85: Satisfaction (population think that this new way is better)
>86-100: New God speaks to you and give you special gift
>>
>>122978
Hey for once I don't feel completely useless to the game hahahaha
>>
>>122978
See you later.
>>
>>122984
>Elves

You can choose:
>Atheism (no bonuses or demands)
>Ancient God of dark elves
>Ancient God of forest elves
>>
RECAP POST- turn 13

>>
File: latest.jpg (73KB, 677x1000px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
73KB, 677x1000px
>>123001
Dark elf
>>
>>123014
>>122947
>>
>>123014
Here ya go >>122782
>Will my dwarfs automatically finish the tunnel or do I devote a action to it?
>>
>>123027
I read you were suppose to do the tunneling for 3 actions turns for it to finish. how many has it been?
>>
>>123034
I've been doing for 2 turns now so I only have 1/3rd left to do.
>>
>>123034
2/3
They need one more turn to end tunel.
Entry will be in mountains near river on west.
>>
>>123034
He needs one more I think.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>123026
>Action: Explore South
>>
File: blue13.png (74KB, 740x928px) Image search: [Google]
blue13.png
74KB, 740x928px
>>122947
>>123052
7+ 7(from bonus) is still 14...
You found nothing on east
> population of pigs decline (we need to upgrade our food sources)
>>
>>123014
Explore East for cattle
>>
File: Red13.png (85KB, 754x912px) Image search: [Google]
Red13.png
85KB, 754x912px
>>123027
+2 population
+ mead
+ copper barrels and stone mugs
>>
>>123089
What about the tools and metal?
>>
File: Red13.png (84KB, 754x906px) Image search: [Google]
Red13.png
84KB, 754x906px
>>123110
fixed
>>
>>123080
>Action: Explore East for cattle

>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>123141
>>
>>123143
You changed your culture, you choosen path of dark elves.
You God told you, that you can find his old temple on south.

You found sheeps.
>>
File: green13.png (66KB, 742x742px) Image search: [Google]
green13.png
66KB, 742x742px
>>123155

End of Summer

Turn 13 Starts Now
Summer
>>
>>123160

Turn 14 Starts Now
Autumn
>>
>>123165
Make a pilgrimage South to find the temple.
>>
Well that was an utter failure.

I guess we should go back at building the road?
Or do we find another way to fix our pig issue?
Or something else?
>>
>>123136
Alright now here we go!
>Finish the tunnel to the humans
>Go mining for iron ore while studing rails.
>>
>>123187
I say we build the road more and invent the net to let us catch more fish so the pigs get time to reproduce.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>123202
>Action: Build a tunnel east to west through the mountains. There must be more surfaces to find.

31-60: Cave with loot
61-100 Goblins base
>>
>>123211
Yeah, Let's try that.

>>123165
>Action: Build road
>Tech: Net
>>
>>123224
>Goblins base
Fuck.
>>
>>123224
Oh no, reform, hold our ground and try to speak to the green man.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>123224
1-30: Attack
31-100: Wait turn for backup and better weapons/armors.
>>
>>123243
Nah they will rekt you. You need weapons and armors from this new metal.
>>
>>123248
Did they hit the surface and poped out in the middle of their base or is it still underground?
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>123182
You see this temple and near of it in mountains...

>>123252
still underground
>>
>>123246
>>123248
Alright, head home to start building metal axes, swords with armor for all who are able to fight!
>>
>>123263
Also make one RUNE ax for the officer/General
>>
>>123259
You found old ruined iron mine.
(you need to repair it, and you need mining tech and smelting tech)
>>
>>123295
>elves

You found temple, inside of it you found sacrificing altar and big statue of your God.
God demanded repairing of this temple.(one turn)
>>
File: green14.png (67KB, 737x868px) Image search: [Google]
green14.png
67KB, 737x868px
>>123318
>elves
+1 pop
>>
File: Red14.png (82KB, 754x906px) Image search: [Google]
Red14.png
82KB, 754x906px
>>123263
>red team
+2pop.
+new weapons
>>
>>123232

41-70: Small loot
71-100 Attack
>>
Rolled 69 (1d100)

>>123339
>2/5 of road created.
>Tech: Net from kelps
>>
>>123348
Really dodged a bullet there.
>>
File: blue14.png (78KB, 740x973px) Image search: [Google]
blue14.png
78KB, 740x973px
>>123348
You found forest fruits.

Population of pigs now is not declining.
But this is still not enough for leather or increasing pigs population.
>>
>>123358
End of Autumn

Turn 15 Starts Now
Winter
>>
>>123361
Spend my turn rebuilding the tribute to dark elf god
>>
Now let's research agriculture more for even more food (for the pigs).
>>
>>123378
If agriculture lets figure out how to efficiently farm potatos. Then maybe keep working on the road?(also op I've noticed the night guards havent been upgrading there gear even though they have better materials. Wood armour>leather, wood spear>stone tipped?
>>
>>123361
Build some bettwr armor and tools for our people.
>Culture: The new generation has a drive to expore the outside world.
>Explore to the east.

>>123375
Hey Hellrod would you guys be willing to trade iron with my people when we make contact?
>>
>>123386
Also why are our river rocks aren't a part of our resource inventory?
>>
>>123388
I've been trying to make contact with the both of you humans and dworfs

I'm done trying because every time I do my people die. However you are more than welcome to make a voyage to my settlement
>>
>>123417
I recommend you train elite warriors so you'll have a roll bonus during combat.
For starters build a barracks.
>>
>>123417
Alright that makes sense you should risk your people.
>Once I get to the humans I'll make my way to your elves.
>>
>>123375
>Spend my turn rebuilding the tribute to dark elf god

God giving you chance to upgrade your race into dark elves, but only half of population will survive this ritual.
As Dark elves you gain:
- gray skin(with a little bit of purple)
- sun burning your eyes, but you will gain bonus in night.
- trait - xenophobic
- greater strength and agility
- 2 special units (dark mage and sword dancer)
- more magic upgrades
- chance for new mount
- own ancient language
>>
>>123361
>Action: Keep building the road
>Tech: Agriculture
>>
File: Red15.png (90KB, 754x976px) Image search: [Google]
Red15.png
90KB, 754x976px
>>123457
this is me

>>123388
Only 2 actions

>Culture: The new generation has a drive to expore the outside world.
Done

>Build some bettwr armor and tools for our people.
> you created Heavy armor
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>123467
Keep building the road

71-100 Attack
>>
>>123491
>Action:Go out and start building simple homes at the entrance of our cave.
>Tech:Prepare troops for a battle plan against Goblins.

After a kill the goblins will I be able to connect to the humans?
>>
Rolled 36, 32 = 68 (2d100)

>>123504
Damn Goblins...

>>
Rolled 3, 99 = 102 (2d100)

>>123513
Humans: 64%
Goblins: 58%
>>
>>123513
If dwarves wreck the goblin base will they stop being a nuisance?
>>
>>123520
Those things are like rats. You may wipe out a den but there's always more out there.
>>
File: blue15.png (78KB, 740x973px) Image search: [Google]
blue15.png
78KB, 740x973px
>>123517
Humans: 63%

Goblins rekt.

humans -3ppl
they ended this part of road.
>3/5 of road created.
>tech upgraded
>>
>>123520
>>123530
Tis why slavery was invented my dear friends!
I was gonna ask if I would be possible to do slightly "Darker" actions
>>
>>123457
Waiting for green choose.
>>
>>123386
>>123414
>>123535
OP pls remember the night guard leader.
>>
>>123548
We don't have leather. Because of problem with pigs.
In next year that will change because of agriculture, nets and other food techs. Maybe you should stoped to eat pigs for some time?
>>
>>123559
But we haven't used the leather, and you find rocks literally everywhere.
>>
>>123566
Dubs speaks the truth.
>>
File: blue15.png (77KB, 740x973px) Image search: [Google]
blue15.png
77KB, 740x973px
>>123566
>>
File: green15.png (76KB, 737x868px) Image search: [Google]
green15.png
76KB, 737x868px
Elves
+2 pop

>>123457
You have choose
>>
End of Winter

Turn 16 Starts Now
Springtime

>red
wild pig population decreasing
>>
Sorry was afk for a bit.

Truly. It will be worth it.

Gimme dose upgrades dark elf God
>>
Maybe we should make a bow so we can get meat without killing our own animals along with the road?
>>
I say we build a warrior's temple and research military tactics before resuming on building the road.
>>
>>123639
With a warrior temple wouldnt tactics be taught there since the night guard leader already trains them to fight?
>>
>>123635
we'll need some springy strings for that. I don't think kelp will do. Too fragile. We'll need some plant fibers.

>>123651
We'll need to get even better at fighting if we plan on building the road. Any ideas for tech?
>>
Brb guys I'll be back in a hour.
>Build a settlement at the entrance of our cave.
>Get ready to surprise raid of the Goblins camp.

If possible I would like to enslave them.
>>
>>123688
Make a sword and shield? Wont be to hard to make just a long sharp rock and wood buckler.
>>
>>123699
Those are two things. We only get to research 1 per turn. I vote we research shield first.
>>
>>123712
Ok then.
>>
>>123627
>Action: Build Warrior's Temple
>Tech: shield
>>
>>123697
>>123712
>>123718
Calling attention of all dwarves and humans. You're all progressing well. And since I've noone on my team, I'm deciding this for myself.

Shall we agree to a written pact between our 3 civilizations, to do no harm to either civilization, and if harm is to be done, the opposite tribes will unite to bring down the attacking tribe?
Fair? If so, reply with a signature. If no, then you won't be in the peace treaty/pact
>>
>>123746
We bare no ill will towards the elves and especially the dwarves.
>>
>>123627
Tech: research conjuring of the unliving
Action: invite dwarves and humans to make a peace act/treaty confirming we will not attack and if either civilization is to attack then that civilization would be turned on
>>
Bye guys, see you tomorrow.
>>
>>123746
>>123759
I would prefure a 3 way trade agreement over a defensive alliance.
>Not saying I will attack but I don't to be involved if someone else does it first.
>>
>>124189
So it be.

No ill will to the either of you as well. Though if someone is preparing to do a sneaky beaky attack on me I wouldn't quite advise it. I have the best defense of all three of us. :^) good luck to you and let the games begin tomorrow
>>
>>125982
We were just bolstering our military because of those god damn goblins who keep interfering with our plans.
>>
>>126016
I know you were my dude. Matter of fact. If we can secure these trade routes, I'm willing to send my archers and magicians to fight alongside you if you wish.
>>
Cmon op I'm ready to do this shit
>>
>>127436
>>126016
So if we combine our forces we would have dwarf heavy troops, elven archers and human Calvary?
>pretty beef force against Goblins.
>What do you want to do with all the prisoners and survivors if there will be any.
>>
No sign of op?
>>
File: tegaki.png (19KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
19KB, 600x400px
>>127793
You're god damn right you are.
>>
>>127793
Slavery. And this time we won't repeal slavery like America did
>>
>>127804
4 and a half more hours until it turns full 24
>>
>>123623
>literally 20 turns later the elves still have dogshit population and nowhere near the power levels they should have been if OP had actually read what I was saying and my intentions.

>mfw a race that focuses upon never dying eats random shit instead of doing what I said should happen and use test animals and or just straight up using magic that was mentioned since these races are based upon the normal Civ threads.

So fucking salty about this enough to harm thread repeatedly.
>>
>>127813
>>127827
Once we win the battle we can Goblin drawn death carts!
>New step in modern warfare.
>>
I honestly would wish to find out if we can push this game further until we reach the modern era of tech
>>
>>127899
Forgot to wear my name tag.
>>
>>127855
I'm pretty sure the elves turned to dark elves somewhere along the way, giving up the trait of every Elvin life is important and sacred.

>>127899
I think we'll get stopped somewhere between steam power and gears.
>>
>>127909
Why?
>>
>>127926
Because we'll have gas, artillery, guns and Zeppelins in stuff, well hell not having really advanced stuff like nukes or attack helicopters.
>>
>>127855
>>127909
Oh well. When you abandoned thread and don't actually stick with the game you can't get pissed. Since I'm the only elf here what I say goes. If I had someone to throw me better ideas elf team would definitely be better off.

But this is my very first thing I've participated in in /qst/
I have literally no clue what I'm doing but I'm picking up off of what everyone else iss doing and I'm getting the hang of it.
>>
>>127943
First time playing a game like this too (though I've participated in quite a few threads before. mostly your generic quest thread).
Liked it so much I'm currently developing my own version of this game.
Once, I get the mechanics right or before I lose interest and abandon the project that is.
>>
>>127943
>>127971
I'm like John, I've been playing civ quests from back on /tg/ and a little bit more on this board.
This is my first time play a multiple civ quest and I like the quest so far!
>At least we don't have a super aggresive dick in command but this will probably jinxs it.
>>
>>127992
>>127971
You guys have actually participated games related to this one

This is legit my first time on this board is what I'm trying to say.
But that won't stop me no matter what op ends up deciding for me. I'm still gonna keep trying to do good in the game so my elves prosper
>>
>>127899
I legit thought that was the point of the game was to get farther until we all just die off
>>
Is the thread dead? I've been checking for the past while now to see if op decided to come back.

What do
>>
>>128920
I guess we wait.
>>
Indeed
>>
I will post turns tomorrow.
I was watching Eurovision (ukraine song won)

RECAP POST for turn 16

>>
>>130300
Got it OP, you're excused.

Action: Attack the goblins with our superior dwarven armour and weaponry.
Tech: Try to apply Rune magic to weapons.
>>
>>130300
Tech: research cell multiplication
Action: explore east
>>
>>130300
Action: Build Warrior Temple
Tech: Night Warrior Cavalry
>>
>>130410
If we attack the goblins we should throw poison mushroom in front of us before we attack so all the stupid ones die by the shrooms.
>>
>>132206
It'll be more efficient if you've invented some smoke bombs using those poison mushrooms. No need to convince them to eat the stuff or make them step on it because it'll just spread to the air and they'll inhale it by accident.

I just read somewhere that we can make methane and ethanol out of kelp. All we need now is some metal and prerequisite tech and we're pretty much on our way to the industrial age.
>>
Ok I'm here
>>
>>133856
So am I, everyone posted actions last night.
>>
>>133856
Alright! Let's get this show on the road.
>>
File: Red16.png (93KB, 754x976px) Image search: [Google]
Red16.png
93KB, 754x976px
Dwarf army: 12 warriors
Dwarven metal two-handed Axe and maul: +9 (+4 enchanted) = 13 attack
Training = 6 attack
Dwarven metal heavy armor = 10 def

Attack: 19
Def: 10
>>
Rolled 2, 25 = 27 (2d100)

>>133908
Goblins are too dumb to be afraid, and there was smtg like 48 goblins there + goblin shaman(boss).

>first roll your losses (%) -10 armor, +12 attack of goblins
>second roll enemy losses (%) +19 attack
>>
Rolled 73, 69 = 142 (2d100)

>>133922
Dwarves: 96 %
Goblins: 56%
>>
Rolled 58, 46 = 104 (2d100)

>>133930
Dwarves: 21%

>first roll your losses (%) -10 armor, +12 attack of goblins
>second roll enemy losses (%) +19 attack

Fight with boss: Goblin shaman, he using fire magic.

Dwarves: 21%
Goblic shaman: 50%
>>
>>133945
>dwarves at -37
>boss at -15
Sooooo... do I still win since I cleared them out?
>>
>>133945
Dying goblin shaman summons a small but very hot ring of fire and rekt all heavy armored dwarves with him.
No one survived this fight...

Dwarves: -12 pop, whole army.
Goblins: everything.

>You can search cave in next turn.
>>
>>133964
Ouch... oh well, mission accomplished I get. Even if it was at a heavy price.
>>
>>133969
Damn. Hope you can find a way to replenish those numbers.
>>
>>133976
I'm thinking getting more food from you humans, hold a massive party for all the dwarves, and then watch those dwarf babies pop out.

Also, all goblins will be enslaved, they ruined everything, so now they will have to fix it.
>>
File: blue16.png (85KB, 740x973px) Image search: [Google]
blue16.png
85KB, 740x973px
Humans +1 pop.
>new building
>new special unit

Night Warrior Cavalry: 2 warriors.
>(we have only 2 horses from nomads)
Attack:
+5 (stone weapons)
Training of night warriors +7. +2 from Warrior temple.
Wooden armor= +4 def

Night Warrior Cavalry
Attack: +14
Def: +4
>>
>>133981
Might I also suggest a long term plan.

I recommend that you enact a culture where everyone is required to have a baby once they've reached adulthood to increase your tribe's birthrate. If you find this idea a bit too much then you can always disband it once you're satisfied with the population.

Building-wise nurseries are sure to boost your people's birthrate due to higher survival rate of babies and children due to good healthcare and education.

Once we make contact with the elves, we might also suggest that they research some aphrodisiacs from their herbs and medical know-how to further boost birthrate.
>>
>>123765
This is green orders for this turn?
But you still don't found each other.
>>
>>123457
What about this ?
>>
>>134010
This seems to be the latest elven actions >>130424
It's Hellrod's id, he just dropped his nametag.
>>
>>134023
>research cell multiplication
da fuq?
Maybe he wrote it in wrong thread?
I remember there was some futuristic evo...
>>
>>134002
>write something about their trening
We ride on chariots because we don't have enough leather to make saddles for horseback riding.
We use whatever beast of burden is available to pull the chariots: Horse>Pigs>Humans
We use wood and kelp to secure the chariot puller in place

The cavalry charges into battle with their spears jousting style on the enemies.
They also have a bunch of throwing spears stored on the chariot for range combat.

Is this acceptable?
>>
>>134023
Maybe. I agree it look a bit weird.
>>
>>134030
>>134045
Cell manipulation is way too advanced to with their current tech.
That's an invalid command either way.
>>
So what we doing guys?
Next turn?
>>
>>134066
Someone's gotta run the elves.
Or are you guys alright for team elf to skip turn until one of them returns?
>>
>>134066
I would say go with >>123765
If the second action is impossible then either let them do something towards that goal (explore perhaps?) or ignore it.
>>
>>134081
In order for them to reach cell manipulation they'd have to research:

writing -> mathematics -> scientific method -> chemistry -> biology -> lenses -> mechanics -> the microscope -> precision tools

Then they have to build a laboratory which cost a shit ton of refined class, metal, concrete and electricity.

Just a kind-of-inaccurate mega-oversimplification of what the Civilization video game series does.
>>
>>134099
Oh and they also have to research computers which in of itself has a shit ton of prerequisites.
>>
>>134099
This +
>>123457
this
>writing ->
>>
>>134099
Not the cell research action, the one that required finding us first. Check what post I linked.
>>
>>134104
Yeah that's impossible to do right away too.
The best thing that we can do is to set their tribe to auto-explore until they reach one of us.

Question is which one in us is the fastest to get to? Only OP knows since he knows the map.
>>
>>122894
Huh looks like the elves are almost at the intersection but there's a mountain in the way.
>>
File: green16.png (98KB, 737x1010px) Image search: [Google]
green16.png
98KB, 737x1010px
>>134103
>Dark ritual completed
>dark elven language
>>
End of Springtime

Turn 17 Starts Now
Summer
>>
>>134152
Culture: The Goblins are seen as a lesser race to be subjugated and enslaved.
Action: Search the goblin cave.
>>
>>134152
Action: Continue building the road.
Tech: Animal Husbandry (We learn better techniques on breeding and taking care of animals)
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>134165
Explore cave

1-40: Medium loot
41-90: Large loot
81-100: Special loot
>>
>>134251
>natural 100
HELL, FUCKING, YEAH!
>>
>>134270
You loot the cave.
>You found a lot of food, (food for 30pl for 4 turns).
>A lot of stone weapons (like axe, spear etc)
>In burned cricle in cave you found a magic crystals.
you can choose one option:
+Get enchant to armor:(only from dwarven metal)
Reduces Fire damage by 25%
or
+Get enchant to weapons (only from dwarven metal)
Two-handed Axes deals now +5 fire damage.
or
+Get one tech for free
>>
>>134303
The free tech sounds interesting, I'll take the free tech.
>>
File: blue17.png (88KB, 740x1044px) Image search: [Google]
blue17.png
88KB, 740x1044px
>>134181
>>4/5 of road created.
>you can now breed animals (pigs and horses)
>>
>>134303
>>134251
>>134326
its me

>>134321
What kind tech you want?
>>
>>134329
What kind of tech you want?*
>>
File: Red17.png (101KB, 752x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Red17.png
101KB, 752x1168px
>>134332
>>
>>134329
>>134332
Considering how I got it, can we acquire goblin fire magic? Or is that out of the question?
>>
>>134362
So you want PYROMANCY magic?
>>
>>134370
Yes.
>>
>>134382
Ok. Can you post some nice backgroud?
I will add you new magic sphere
>>
End of Summer

Turn 18 Starts Now
>>
>>134397
To prove their superiority over their future goblin slaves we decided to master their fire magic to prove that there is nothing goblins could do that a dwarf could not do better. All slave raids are accompanied by a pyromancer to help intimidate the goblins into submission and block their escape with walls of fire(or as close as the first slot can get to that).
>>134400
Action: Build a base in the old Goblin cave.
Tech: Develop slave catching tools.
>>
>>134400
Action: Build the road.
Tech: Pigs Virility Level 1 (Increase the birth rate of pigs with selective breeding)
>>
>>134432
Keep forgetting my name tag...
>>
Someone needs to pick up the elves eventually. Any lurkers around?
>>
>>134581
We could go to /qst/ general thread and try recruiting some peeps there: >>134248

Also just a reminder that this thread has passed 3 days meaning we are now riding on an autosage'd thread.
>>
File: Red18.png (102KB, 752x1168px) Image search: [Google]
Red18.png
102KB, 752x1168px
>>134428
pop +2
(btw you can continue building tunnel)
>>
>>134432

71-100 Attack
>>
>>134649
Got it, probably finishing the tunnel next turn. Where is my pyromancy btw? Not seeing it on the sheet.
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>134658
Um, you forgot to roll, OP.
>>
I'm here Bois
>>
File: blue18.png (88KB, 740x1044px) Image search: [Google]
blue18.png
88KB, 740x1044px
>>134698
>>134698
So you ended the road.
> you can now trade with red player
>ofc safer will be traveling in tunnel.
>>
>>134719
Then put on your elven ears and give OP some actions.
>>
>>134152
Ok so I was participating in another thread that's why my shit said bill Nye Isis guy. When I said cell multiplication. I meant like magically creating cells
>>
>>134152
Ok so now for my turn
Tech, research how to create camouflage. That way dark elves can blend in with trees and grass better.
Action. Ffs op quit fucking me and the elves and actually let me explore.GO NORTH AND FIND THE ROAD BETWEEN HUMANS AND DWARVES
>>
File: green18.png (100KB, 737x1010px) Image search: [Google]
green18.png
100KB, 737x1010px
>>134754
Your scouts found the road :^)
>>
File: Pyromancy.png (18KB, 320x448px) Image search: [Google]
Pyromancy.png
18KB, 320x448px
>>134682
You have 1 level of pyromancy
>>
Turn 19 Starts Now

WINTER
>>
>>134843
Excellent.
>>
>>134849
Action: Finish the tunnel west
Action: Improve our pyromancy
>>
>>134849
Ok tech, research powerful wizardry and the ability to conjure up dead bodies
Action. Build shears out of iron ore and wood (if we can do that, if not then> travel to the dwarves to trade. Though we can't talk to them, they know we mean no harm
>>
>>134849
Action: Build Pigpens (Proper housing increases survivability of pigs hence more pigs.)
Tech: Pig Virility Level 2 (More birth rate boost for pigs.)
>>
>>134859
You improved your Pyromancy magic to level 2.
For next levels you need temple of fire.

Tunnel is ready. You can now use it to safety trading.
>>
>>134892
You experimented with black magic and you trying to reanimate dead bodies of elves who don't survive ritual.
Now you know how to raise a skeleton!
it'll take a while, but you'll see, they're real practical.

You found the road and entry to tunnel, you found base of dwarves in old cave. You trying to communiate with them, but they are speaking different laguange.
>>
File: blue19.png (89KB, 740x1044px) Image search: [Google]
blue19.png
89KB, 740x1044px
>>134960
End of Winter
Turn 20 Starts Now

Springtime
>>
>>135054
Action: Trade with Dwarves.
Tech: Pig Virility Level 3 (Big boost to pig birth rate = shit loads of pigs).
>>
>>135087
Would you be willing to trade half our sheep for half your pigs?
>>
>>135087
Before I make my turn, would the humans be willing to give their bronze mine in exchange for the dwarves providing the end product in the form of bronze armour? It would be a lot quicker than to teach you how to mine and smelt it yourselves.
>>
>>135094
>>135087
>>135103
Now that we finaly made contact with each other we need to come up with the trade agreement between our three clans.
>who gets what and how our ore, food and other things move around from person to person.
>>
>>135142
Welcome back Red Anon. I think we should keep our mining and smithing knowledge to ourselves and instead provide them with our superior dwarven goods.

Btw, we have fire magic now and are on our way to enslave the goblins. Cost us half our population to get here though.
>>
I making tree of magic spells.
>>
What spells you want in necromancy?
Any ideas?
1. Summon Skeleton
2. Portal of Death
>>
Here's our offer:
* fish
* potatoes
* dirty glass
* Wheel Tech
* Wagon blueprint

Here's our request:
* Mining
* Smelting

Post your own trade offer/request so that we can properly discuss trade afterwards.
>>
>>135170
See >>135103
>>
>>135151
Whoa, half our people died? We need to focus on repopulation first of all.

Red Only
Also I agree with keeping our mining to our selfs but we could set up trade where the humans and elves give us their iron and copper and we can supply them after the items that request are done.

>>135170
I'll let Dwarfbro handle what we offer.
>Although I would accept human copper to produce batter tools/weapons and happy to set up a iron mine on the elvish land sharing the wealth with them.
>>
>>135166
3 heal all wounds for a group of people
I guess like a healing potion
4 summon other mounts, dark wolves, etc
5 death vortex
Creates black hole then collapses the black hole creating an explosion around it
>>
>>135103
>>135194
>>135210
That was not part of our agreement we've made ages ago.
We built the road and you built the cave tunnel.
We give you our food to help aid your repopulation efforts.
You teach us mining and smelting.
Besides you already have access to copper. We don't have bronze. It's a copper ore cave.
>>
For trading with dwarves, well trade your iron for our wood. And for the humans, would you be willing to trade your knowledge of kelp and how to utilize it. For exchange of our healing spells?
>>
>>135210
Yeah, when we fought the goblins their leader wrecked us as we killed him, no survivors on either side. We lost 12 out of our then 22 dwarves that day, but we got fire magic and a bunch of other stuff when we came back and explored the battlefield.
>>135225
I meant the copper, and yes, we already have access to copper, but we prefer to keep our edge by remaining the masters of mining. We will be able to provide you with metal goods superior to anything human hands will be able to craft if you let us mine and process the ore for you.
>>135226
We don't have any iron to trade you, we have copper, you are the one with an iron deposit.
>>
>>135244
Well shit man. I'm sorry this is my first game hahaha. I can't hardly think of any ideas on what to do every fuckin turn. Sorry about that. What I meant to say was copper I suppose. I'll trade that with you.
>>
>>135225
Well, we should show you how to mine so we don't have to do every bit of mining. You'll get picks, shovels and such. We will also show you the ropes of mining but when we said keeping mining to our self means more doing all the forging, with our runes and great forge and stuff.

>>135244
But we where so much better in every aspect but numerical.

>>135258
It's all good Hellrod, if we send some dwarfs down to you city will you get some works to help set up a iron mine?
>>
>>135279
Sometimes the dice just hates you. Also, they had numbers, a lot of numbers. See for yourself. >>133922
>>133930
>>133945
>>133964
>>
>>135279
Im good with that. As long as we both benefit from it.
>>
>>135279
Fine.
You teach us mining and give us mining tools.
We give you half of our copper ore to you.
We're keeping the other half for our own personal use.
You then give us metal goods.

Then we give you some of our fish, potatoes and glass.
Agreed?
>>
>>135303
Damn, I know what we should do to get our numbers back!
>Throw a 12 day fertility festival to celebrates the battle and the connection of our 3 civilizations!
>Dwarven mead in stone mugs for Everyone.
>Human Pig roast.
>Elven fruits and vegetables.

>>135310
Yeah we can start making iron tools and arrow heads for the elves.
>But we will need you to run the mine while we get our numbers back.
>>
>>135351
We won't be able to trade our pigs until we've restored the pig population into something more stable.

It's still at 80% efficiency.
>>
>>135350
Sounds good, I sign my name.
>Red Anon.
>>
>>135351
If we run the mine we want half of what we mine
>>
>>135350
This is an acceptable deal.
>>135351
That's a pretty good idea. Speaking of which, we should probably make our turn soon. I suggest we make our trade with the humans, and make the festival our second action. And then next turn, we go goblin hunting.

I'm going to have to go for a bit, can you take over?
Here are some relevant posts you might want to take a look at to get an idea what we have to work with.
>>134649
>>134843
>>134993
>>
File: MAGIC.png (62KB, 938x448px) Image search: [Google]
MAGIC.png
62KB, 938x448px
>>
>>135379
Didn't we have level 2 pyromancy? >>134993
>>
>>135310
Mind if I join the elves?

What if we begin our advance towards being able to merge giant spiders and dark elves through magic and science? Spider-centaur-elves, or-what-their-name.
We could be ruled by a spider queen who will boost birth rates many times over.

It would be a goal for now at least.
>>
>>135392
yeah
RECAP POST

>>
>>135372
>>135377
Then it is decided.
The deal is complete.
>>
>>135379
>Action: Send some dwarfs to the humans and elf cities to teach them mining and set up mines.
>Tech:Start studying rails and carts.
What do you think Dwarfbro?

>>135375
You'll get alot of iron tools, items and weapons back but we have to mine and forge it all first.
>Do you any request of our great smiths?

>>135406
Amazing! Diplomacy inaction!
>>
>>135398
Absolutely I need some help brainstorming I legit never thought of that stuff
>>
>>135442
Wonderfull!
Will you link our decisions to OP? I'm not quite sure what our action is going to be.
>>
>>135403
Action: We give the dwarves some of our fish, potatoes, dirty glass and copper ore. They teach us mining, give us mining tools and metal items.
Tech: Pig Virility Level 3 (Big birth rate boost for pigs.)
>>
>>135457
Here is the last update for green. >>134832

>>135473
Also we wouldn't trade pig it would be a festival for everyone in the winter!
>it's like Roman Christmas, where you scrifice and new born sheep to the God of war sol victis.
>Also a lot of mead and debauchery.
>>
Called out to work can't play sorry guys
>>
>>135483
A bit busy right now, see. >>135377
>>
>>135500
Alright you can go and I can hold the fort Dwarfbro I'll make you proud of me dad!
>I-i mean bud.

I already planned an action and tech. >>135430
>>
>>135496
I'll be playing LoL, so in the event that both Hellrod and I is not present just choose actions that lead towards our goal >>135398
>>
>>135527
Rails should do us some good. Good luck.
>>
>>135403
I didn't see this lol. >>135430

>>135545
And so for the elfs
>Study spider biology
>Action start building the iron mine.
>>>135375
>>
File: blue20.png (90KB, 740x1044px) Image search: [Google]
blue20.png
90KB, 740x1044px
>>135473
>Action: We give the dwarves some of our fish, potatoes, dirty glass and copper ore. They teach us mining, give us mining tools and metal items.

You can't trade with techs. You can trade only resources.

>humans +3pop.
>>
>>135823
Population of pigs will stabilize in Summer.
>>
File: Red20.png (106KB, 752x1239px) Image search: [Google]
Red20.png
106KB, 752x1239px
>>135430
>>Action: Send some dwarfs to the humans and elf cities to teach them mining and set up mines.

You can't teach them.
But dwarfs learned basics of humans language.
+3 pop.
>>
>>135852
Did we set up the mines for copper and iron?
>>
File: green20.png (99KB, 737x1010px) Image search: [Google]
green20.png
99KB, 737x1010px
>>135852
+2 pop
Mine is done. But you need to research tech.
>>
Turn 21 Starts Now

Summer
>>
>>135877
>Tech:Start studying steam power engine using pyromancy or cole as fuel.
>Action:Start building a small town to meet up with the humans road so we can start farming crops.

>if we can't share tech could my people set up a mine and then the humans/elfs run and maintain it?
>>
Right, I'm back now. Is Red Anon still round?
>>
>>135998
Shouldn't we start trying to get goblin slaves? It's part of our culture, and we got the tools to do it.
>>
>>135998
Also, I think we'll have to run the mines if they lack the tech.
>>
>>136019
>>136026
Yeah goblin slaves sound better then a surface town in our current status.
What would use these slaves for?
>We could make them start cutting down tree and working in all the deadly parts of the mine.
>>
>>135877

Action: The monks become the elves scholars, doctors and scientists, devoted to increasing our knowledge about the world.

Tech: Animal husbandry, herding and taking care of the giant spiders.
>>
>>136040
Those sounds like good things for them to do. But all around, we need the slaves to supplement our numbers. If we want to grow we need a workforce to help make up for our low population. Also, I'm pretty pissed at the goblins for being behind our low population in the first place.

So, replace the surface town with "Explore: Find goblin slaves."?
>>
>>136055
Alright sounds good!
Tech:Study steam engine using our cole or pyromancy.
Action:Go hunting for goblins slaves!
>>
>>135877
CHANGE OF PLANS FOR DWARVES.
See >>136085
>>
>>136096
Do you know if any of the humans are on right now?
>I had an idea on how to make a good agreement between our tribes that will benefit the both of us.
>>
>>136072
I was thinking of it as more of an cultural action.

What is required for a cultural change?
>>
>>136105
No idea.
>>136109
You should have listed it as "Culture:" rather than "Action:" then.
>>
>>136109
You do this for any of the 3 types of actions you can do.
One of those
>Culture:What the trait is.
>Tech: what you study.
And one action.
>Action:you can guess.
>>
>>136109
Oh, and are the elves behind on turns?
Do we get to spam actions until we've catched up to the others?
>>
>>136109
Tip, re-read the first post to familiarize yourself with your options. Explore is really good for getting new resources btw, but you're at the mercy of the dice when you do.
>>
File: green21.png (101KB, 737x1010px) Image search: [Google]
green21.png
101KB, 737x1010px
>>136109
here with "op" nametag :^)
>>
>>136130
Speaking of exploring we need to do that around our area, I'm pretty sure we're next to a coast line in the east.
>>
>>136125
>>136130
My bad
Thank you
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>136085
>Action:Go hunting for goblins slaves!

41-50: You catch Small group of goblins
51-80: You catch Medium group of goblins
81-100: You catch Large group of goblins
>>
>>136085
>Tech:Study steam engine using our cole or pyromancy.
Humans and elves still using stone weapons bro...
And you want steam engine...
>>
>>136151
We really do, exploring is our culture just as mining for ore is.
>>136174
Can we change it to building the fire temple or something else that's useful then?
>>
>>136174
Well, how are going to make a drill or a train to run on our rails?
>Steam power lead to machines
>>
>>136200
Dwarfbro, we can make grand factory out of our forge and start pumping out things from ships, to tools to iron arrows and drills!
>So much potential and I assumed we where trading copper tools to the elfs/humans?
>>
>>136230
We could, we do have a great forge already though. And the Fire Temple would allow us to progress our fire magic further. Next step is Fire Armour.

As for trade, we might need to make new trade deals that don't involve giving tech.
>>
>>136266
Eh, I'll give up the steam engine but could we build a rune temple instead? In stage 4 we get 2 building actions in summer and better armor.

>>136174
Could we have what can and can't do in trade agreements to make a solid contact?
>>
>>136200
So fire temple?
>>
>>136305
Good point, let's do that. Suggested the Fire Temple because OP mentioned it as a requirement to bypass the block to further our Pyromancy research earlier.
>>136350
Seem we rather have the Rune Magic Equivalent. Unless no such building is needed, then Fire Temple.
>>
>>136359
So first action is fire temple.
What is the second one?
>>
>>136375
Action:Build rune temple.
Tech:Study iron ore from the elfs?
>Do we get iron from them?
>>
>>136375
You already rolled for us searching for goblins, the steam tech one is the only one that needed changing.
>>
I'm back now elf team and anyone else who cares
>>
>>136465
Hey Hellrod, we need to write the elf and dwarf tread agreement and right now it's summer so you didn't miss all to much.
All of you monks turned to doctors and stuff.
>Also I smoked weed if you care Mr.Green.
>>
>>136490
Thanks for giving me an update on what all happend dwarf friend

Also happy smokin my nigga

Also. Since I missed a bit. What exactly are you willing to trade. I'll list what I can trade, then we can go ahead and proceed. Don't forget trading can even mean labor :^)
>>
>>136506
We can offer.
>better tools.
>mead.
>poison mushroom powder.
>top quality stone
>copper.
Ask if you want some specific to be made out of metal.

And we request.
>Access to your iron deposit to start a iron mine.
>sheep
>Could you explore for us?
>>
>>136402
nope they need to mine it first
>>
>>136557
Better tools and stone seem like the only really interesting options here.

What do you say Hellrod?
>>
File: Red21.png (108KB, 752x1239px) Image search: [Google]
Red21.png
108KB, 752x1239px
>>136506
>Fire Temple
>>
what about blue team?
>>
>>136557
Can we get cannons from you? Like if you want to make some that'd be nice.
Other than that I am good with this trade.
>>
>>136601
>>
>>136603
Well I was gonna say pick 3 of what we offer and we need black powder first to produce cannons or guns.
So we need to start mining more for black powder or you could study a crossbow and give us the blueprints to produce it.
>So you'll explore the area around our mine for us?
>>
>>136631
I can do that. And I'll just create the crossbow and then you can have some of ours.
>>
>>136640
Amazing, so what do you want for sheep, access to your iron and you to Explore our lands?

>>136630
>If there are no humans what should we do OP?
>>
>>136652
>>If there are no humans what should we do guys?
>>
>>136659
C-could I vote for them?
Also are we sending the humans copper tools?
>Tech:Study better horse breeding for stronger and bigger horses.
>Action:Build horse drawn carts and plows.
>>
Turn 22 Starts Now

Autumn

See you guys
>>
>>136714
Bye OP

>>136702
Don't take this action please.
>It was a mistake.
I'm sorry human friends ;-;
>>
>>136723
How about one more attempt at slave hunting while researching the next stage of rune magic for this turn? With OP heading off for the night we have some time to discuss our plans though.
>>
>>136652
Supply us with your rock salt in exchange for our sheep we can use that. And you can explore our lands and we can explore yours. Free reign of each other's supplies if you may see it that way. Also it would be helpful if we developed a way to communicate with each other.
>>
>>136754
btw you can think about spells for your poison magic.
For last spell in poison i was thinking about summoning spider queen and 4 giant spiders.
But the rest... idk
>>
>>136754
Alright the deal is made.
>We'll send some dwarfs down to learn your languages, explore and set up the iron mine.
>While you send some elfs up to learn dwarf language, explore and bring sheep.

When our parties return home they'll bring the goods back.

>>136735
I'll leave the next acion and tech to you dwarf bro I'm heading out.
>>
>>136787
Alright.
>>136714
Action: Go hunting for goblins slaves
Action: Trade rocksalt for sheep with the elves.
>>
>>136908
Good choice Dwarfbro, we need slaves let hope the dice are on our side.
>Should we try to domesticat bears as a stead/animal of burden?
>>
>>137346
Yes, eventually.
>>
>>136714
Action: Build a horse stable.
Tech: Horse Breeding.
>>
>>136754
>>136714
Ok refer to my post about trading with the dwarves that is my turn
>>
>>140660
Bumping to keep the thread alive.
>Scoop poop doop soop boop.
>>
>>143293
We can't really bump this thread anymore. We have reached our bump limit and we've been permasage'd since yesterday. We're about to get archived today.

Make new thread now please OP.
>>
>>143293
Considering OP's timezone he's probably still sleeping.
>>
Cmon op let's start this shit where DAT boi
>>
inb4 this thread is kill unless OP comes back and makes a new thread.
Thread posts: 829
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.