[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CIVILIZATION THREAD - Fresh & Clean edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_3078.jpg (3MB, 2300x6400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3078.jpg
3MB, 2300x6400px
FIRST - You will NOT vote for a location yet.

SECOND - You will vote for a race

THIRD - AFTER race is decided, we all work on deciding the place.

Voting gets ways too clustered and annoying when you try doing both at once.

Anyways, I'm the sort of QM who enjoys much more story-based civs, I formerly ran Friends of the Faun (Faun Civ) about a year ago if y'all remember it at all.

I'll be posting all day, if we get anywhere significant this will be a continuing series like FoF.
>>
>>1151799
As a side-note, if you haven't played a civ by me before, tracking stats is one of my least favorite things to do, so there will be few if any statistics behind the civs unless absolutely necessary.
>>
>>1151799
Naga.
>>
>>1151799
>Naga

SNEK IS BEST
>>
>>1151799
I'm partial to Mycenea myself

Mushroom spirit shamans in a haunted forest is something I've always wanted to try.
>>
>>1151799
Draconians
>>
>>1151799
Mycenea
>>
>>1151814
>>1151819
2 Naga
>>1151836
>>1151849
2 shroomies
>>1151838
1 Draconians

Draconian, want to split the tie?
>>
>>1151854
For speed sake I can change my vote to Draconians.
The mushroom in haunted forest was a trainwreck last time.
>>
>>1151863
That just makes it a 2-2 tie with Draconian/Naga still
>>
>>1151864
I voted Nagas.

I just dont want the Mycenanea.
>>
>>1151871
I'm a dumb, it's 2-2 Mycancea-Naga in that case though
>>
>>1151863
how was it a trainwreck?
it was going great until OP abandoned us.
>>
>>1151872
Jfc, mycancea-drac****
>>
>>1151873
You're talking about the SECOND "Haunted shrooms", the first ended because the OP killed them all using werewolves.
>>
>>1151880
That sounds... cringey
>>
File: medusa_by_genzoman-d7x092k.jpg (815KB, 743x990px) Image search: [Google]
medusa_by_genzoman-d7x092k.jpg
815KB, 743x990px
I don't have multi-armed nagas but dump.
>>
>>1151887
Hate to be impatient QM, but there's a tie here still
>>
File: naga_by_dwinbotp.jpg (108KB, 800x590px) Image search: [Google]
naga_by_dwinbotp.jpg
108KB, 800x590px
>>1151892
>>
>>1151799
Naga
>>
File: Lamia_(Online).png (229KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
Lamia_(Online).png
229KB, 700x450px
>>1151895
>>
>>1151896
NAGA WIN

Now, same process for location.
>>
>>1151899

Swamp!
>>
>>1151899
Feel free to suggest locations not listed in the OP, I'm confident I can work with most scenarios.
>>
>>1151880
ah, wow.
That would make a cool scene tho.

Second one was pretty comfy, with rescuing lost travelers from the deadly fog and trying to develop spore magic/alchemy.
>>
>>1151899
Jungle, subterranean, swamp or desert. In that order for me.
>>
>>1151899
>Islands
Pirate Nagas sound fun
>>
>>1151899
Subterranean Desert Ruins.
Like an enourmous Ziggurat buried in sand
>>
>>1151913
Never change /qst/, never change
>>
>>1151899
islands
>>
File: 0c9b1-lostcityunderground.jpg (252KB, 1600x915px) Image search: [Google]
0c9b1-lostcityunderground.jpg
252KB, 1600x915px
>>1151913
Something like this?
>>
>>1151903
Swamp - 1

>>1151907
>>1151923
Islands - 2

>>1151913
Forgotten Ziggurat - 1
>>
>>1151903
>>1151913
Changing my vote to this.
>>
>>1151935
>>
>>1151913
This
>>
>>1151887
The OP was a fagot, the players were frigging cool (for Civ game), interesting ideas and good pace. It was a good run, except for the wereewolf part, that was a fucking wipe, no saves, no turn, no anything.
The Op was mad at the players, because we were acting like Orks, burning parts of the forest because "fuk u spookie forest", hunting shit to make traps for the night horrors and shit. Besically we were barbarians shrooms vs monsters, zombies and vampires.

It was cool and fun. But I´m still mad, and I dont wanto to tarnish the memory

>>1151905
I was there man, for the memory of my shroom ravager.

>>1151906 changing to >>1151925

capcha: MARTIN STOP
>>
>>1151944
>>1151943
>>1151939
>>1151935
>>1151925
>>1151913
Underground Ziggurat wins, first post inc soon.

>RACE - NAGA
>LOCATION - SUBTERRANEAN DESERT RUINS
>>
>>1151944
RIP Mushall
>>
>>1151954
The dreams of your people flash by in slow, abstract themes of color and emotion. Grand pyramids, towers, cities with immeasurable size, carved from the stones of the verdant lands your people had once thrived in. Woodlands and stone architecture as far as the mortal eye could see, citizens living in fearless mirth and joy underneath the magocracy of Roderion.

The day your people had met their end, you were little but the son of a minor noble who had the foresight to pool his resources with his bannermen - and seal you and the other children deep within the vaults of the Grand Ziggurat - the central palace of human civilization's worship of the almighty.

And so you and your servants have dreamt the centuries away, ignorant to the apocalypse your people had faced, ignorant of their mistakes and doubly so of their successes... all you had were the dreams.

A feeling of anxiety overtakes your mind, something fearfully strange in the bliss of dreaming...

You find yourself in the dream, a small human boy, standing before an altar dedicated to some long-forgotten diety. The statue of a woman, bare as the day a child is born, curves reminiscient of a great beauty, breasts full with the promise of fertility. You continue to stare at the beauty, until her hair begins to blur, the visage of snakes barely comprehensible beneath the mirage-like distortions.

The statue peaks your interest in the shifting reality of the dream-scape, and vaguely you can hear her ancient voice call to you...

>embrace the voice, approach the altar
>run in fear from the negative aura
>>
>>1151995
>>
>>1151995
>>
>>1151995
>>
File: IMG_3080.jpg (93KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3080.jpg
93KB, 320x400px
>>1152013
>>1152018

Willing yourself to move forward,your feet feel sluggish, as if being dragged through a deep pit of wet sand, step by beleaguered step you approach the statue of the beautiful woman, fascinated with the way the statue seems almost alive - bedazzled by small flickering pieces of mirage that coalesced around the vague shape of the bouquet of snakes on her head.

Your body is flooded with a sense of belonging when you place a hand upon the granular, bleached stone of the woman, and her voice grows in clarity.

"Ssssweet... sssssweet child..."

You can almost swear the eyes of the statue meet your own,

"You have sssslept sssso long..."

The lisp of the woman was sinister, the pronunciation of the words marked by hiss of an adder with every enunciation.

"Ssssslept through sso many tragediesss and livess and deathsss... Ssssurely you must wissssh to awaken?
"

You try to bring forth your voice in the dream.

> "No... no..... I don't want to leave my dreams..."
> "Wake me up! I want to see my family!"
>>
>>1152035
>> "Wake me up! I want to see my family!"
>>
>>1152035
>"Wake me up! I want to see my family!"
>>
>>1152035
>"Wake me up! I want to see my family!"
>>
File: f80.jpg (21KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
f80.jpg
21KB, 600x330px
>>1152035
Forgot pic.
>>
File: 1360208042805.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1360208042805.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>1152035
>> "No... no..... I don't want to leave my dreams..."
jk
"Wake me up! I want to see my family!"

what would have happened if we decided to be contrarian and run-away/keep sleeping
>>
>>1152040
>>1152042

"Wake me up!" Your small voice manages to raise somewhat of a yell towards the statue, "I want to see my family!" You bang your fists on the flat surface of the altar, desperate to finally leave the dreamscape and rejoin your noble parents, to feel their embrace.

The aura of the statue changes, sorrow...? fear...? No. Your mind clicks with the right word: Pity. The statue pitied your response.

"Ssssweeet child... I'm afraid... the world hath changed greatly... but I will awaken you..."

Your shocked into stillness as the arms of the statue move, fluidly as if made of flesh but grating with the sound of thousands of stones lubricated by the sands... A hand touches your shoulder, and the world goes dark.

"Be ready for my call..." the voice seems to grow in distance from you.

Tears fall down your face in the dream, the sensation almost breaching past the facade of physical sensation in these dreams... You blink and you feel the water fall from your eye, cooling your skin as it lands on your stomach.

That wasn't right.

The sensation felt real.

You groan as more sensations start overwhelming you, soreness covers the oddly long length of your body, you try to move your legs before the realization hits you - you don't have any.

Muscles respond, and in the pitch darkness you feel some long appendage respond in place of legs, the rough floor creating a satisfying hum from the friction of your body sliding across it.

Your arms respond as normal, as do your hands. You run your left across your "leg" and feel scales in place of skin, your mind races to find an answer.

In a panic, you drag yourself across the floor with your hands, desperate to find the doorway that had closed before your slumber.

>Attempt to find the door by chance (DC: 50)
>Attempt to pray for an answer from the statue in your dream
> Flail around in the hopes that you hit something important (DC: 60)
>other (write-in)

Dice rolls will happen after a decision is reached.
>>
>>1152086
>what happens if we stayed asleep
Sneeky snek secrets that you can't know now I'm afraid
>>
>>1152096
>>
>>1152096
>>
>>1152096
>Attempt to find the door by chance
>>
>>1152096
>>
>>1152120
>>1152115
>>1152109
Roll 1d100, best of 3 is taken.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>1152127
here we go
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>1152127

FOR THE MAJESTIC DANGER NOODLE WOMAN!
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>1152127
rolllllll
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>1152127
slowpoke to the rescue
>>
>>1152138
Annnnd he saves it.

I'm gonna use this post to explain my roll system.

I base it off of Dice Checks, obviously, and subtract the roll from the DC if it's a failure (and vice versa for success)

The amount difference is the success, I;e with this roll

79 (the roll) - 50 (dice check) = 20

10- Minor success (or failure)
20- Average Success
30 - Good success
40 - Critical Success (or failure)

So, you've achieved an average success here.

Post inc.
>>
>>1152161
So roll a 100 is not a automatic crit?
>>
>>1152233
Shit, forgot to put that nat 100's and nat 1's are their own respective automatic crits.

>>1152161
You take a deep breath, an odd sensation in your altered body as the air seems to go through both your nose and mouth, but also from a third location around the base of your collar bones - the sensation of air moving slowly into your body at those points is clear.

You place your left hand on the wall immediatly adjacent to your left, and use your right arm to slowly drag your legless body along the floor. Eventually you reach a corner and you turn, the muscles of your arms screaming from the effort.

You feel a crack in the sandy stone, and let out a relieved sigh when you feel the stone give way with a little pressure. You force more of your weight behind the push, and with a groan reminiscient of stone on stone it slowly swings open.

You curse in pain, a dim light shines through but it's enough to cause spots of your underused vision, painful and extremely bright. You open your eyes again, and let out an involuntary "hisssssssss" at the pain, your tongue sliding out, far thinner than it should be.

Your hands clasp your mouth, 'what in the...', confusion strikes you again. Slowly you adjust your eyes to the small amount of light, the spots fading as you rapidly blink.

You swallow saliva, and then open your eyes fully to examine your body.

"I'm a snake...?" Your wonder aloud, fascinated by the pale black scales that now cover your forearm. You examine your hands, small, sharp, onyx black nails tip each digit, with smaller, more membraine-like scale covering the fingers' soft surfaces. You twist the arm backwards, and the underside is covered in something more like the flesh you're used to, a smooth, taut skin of a grey tinge.

You force yourself to look at your legs, or now apprent lack thereof, and almost retch at the sight of a long snake-tail appendage that extends from your hips into a tapered length far longer than your torso. You run your hands along the very tip of the tail, small, far harder and rougher scales expand from the point, growing into larger, thicker scales as you approach the thicker section. You clink your nail against one, and a soft click emanates as if dropping a gem onto marble.
(Cont.)
>>
File: IMG_3083.jpg (130KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3083.jpg
130KB, 736x490px
>>1152249
Your under-tail is made up of a series of whitish-grey scales, smoother than their counterparts, and smaller much like a snake's.

Your mind is assaulted by an aggravating feeling of resisting instinct, and so you let the feeling compel you to shift your weight onto the armoured tail.

The result is fascinating to you, as even the small section of muscle beneath your hips is enough to righten yourself vertically. Without even thinking about it, your tail coils around itself, creating a large cushion between you and the stone.

The childish portions of your psyche realize you now have a far more mature body despite your alien form, but the revelations of your body begin to excite rather than scare ou as they had before.

You look down at your hips, and the phallus that should be there is missing to your complete chagrin. You feel blood rush to your cheeks in embarrasment as you frantically run a hand across the smooth flesh of your midsection, until your anxiety peaks when your fingers dip into a shallow slit.

'I'M A GIRL?!' You yell silently in your head, the fingers dip down slightly more and you feel something familiar, your muscles release their tension - your manhood is still there, just... hidden.

Your defined hips give way to a belly covered in the same satiny scales as your under-tail, extending up over undefined abdominals and pectorals in fascinating, shiny patterns. Your nipples are gone, but your boyish mind barely registers the lack.

You decide to test your body, and you tighten the tail beneath you, willing yourself to rise on its length - to your glee you seem to be able to rise far taller than even the highest adult you've met, easily breaching 9 feet at your apex before the muscles gave off a signal of not being able to support much more of your body weight. You hiss involuntarily again in a far happier tone, bringing your attention back to your mouth and oddly thin tongue.

You stick your tongue outwards, and for a second you feel queasy as a forked appendage slides forth, you note that you can almost taste the air, a musty flavor that seems far richer than your simple sense of smell. Your hand explores your mouth, a finger runs itself along your thin lips, hard as bone ridges that frame your mouth, but still seem to give way slightly to pressure like a normal mouth would. Your finger explores inside your mouth, and finds long lines of sharp, thin teeth. You're scared to close your mouth again for fear of impaling yourself on them, but your explorations reveals small sheaths on both side of your gums for the teeth to perfectly rest.

You shake your head, the onslaught of information on your change is intoxicatingly confusing.

With the exploration of your form complete, you dazedly turn your attention to the doorway.

>Cautiously press the door way open
>Excitedly force your way through
>Open the door only a small amount to peek through
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>1152262
>Open the door only a small amount to peek through
>>
>>1152262
>Cautiously press the door way open
>>
>>1152271
I'll switch to
>Cautiously press the doorway open
>>
>>1152315
>>1152283
Post inc.
>>
>>1152262
>>Cautiously press the door way open
>>
>>1152331
>>1152315
>>1152283

The sensations of being awake and aware, alien body aside, were simply fantastic even in the confused haze of your adjustment. Curiosity and the desire to escape your tomb compound and you find your hands planted firmly against the door. You push slightly, moving the stone block quietly, and giving you just enough room to squeeze through the side.

The sight was unfamiliar in the least, but astounding for you to lay your eyes on.

Your prison seemed to be at a rather high elevation, looking over a vast cavern covered in patches of darkness and light given off by what seemed to be vents of some sort of molten rock. Towards the center of the space you can make out the details of shimmering liquid, likely water, but the orange-red hue cast over the cavern made identification rather hard to pull off.

Familiar architecture dotted the cavern at random, some small clusters of fallen homes, pillars sitting aschew in piles of rubble, and every now and then a surviving building that seemed ominously lonely, calm and still inside the place. You can see a cluster of standing buildings at the edge of the pool, seemingly stable despite the clear age of the structures, decaying wood draped across their flat, box-like roofs.

Many tunnels seemed to dot the landscape, some wode enogh to have 10 men walk through shoulder to shoulder, while others would have challenged even your adolescent body as a human.

Two of such tunnels, large and clearly designed by a human hand, sat on opposite ends of the chasm, one far to the 'east', flanked by a variety of statues placed in an almost random pattern, whilst the other to the 'west' had a paved road leading from the pool to the tunnel.

Your senses were assaulted with the smells of slight, acrid, sulfur, the musty scents of dust and sand, and the humidity and heat likely given off by the magma.

You sit, tail curled snugly around your body as you decide your next steps.

>Explore the edge of the lake
>Explore the cluster of buildings on the shore
>Examine tunnel (east or west)
>Taste the air
> Other (write-in)
>>
>>1152404
>>
>>1152404
>>
>>1152404
>Taste the air

Look for something that says if there is someone alive nearby, signals or marks of something passing recently, a bonfire, footprints, etc.
>>
>>1152436
>Your prison seemed to be at a rather high elevation, looking over a vast cavern covered in patches of darkness and light given
this
>>
File: IMG_3085.jpg (18KB, 290x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3085.jpg
18KB, 290x479px
>>1152436
>>1152435
>>1152424

Using your new body was a tricky, painful process you realized after your 5th head-over-tail somersault from a hand slipping on the rough handholds of carved sandstone and rock. A human would be heavily bruised and in pain at this point, but as you righted yourself in the small cloud of dust from your impact, no pain besides the stiffness in your muscles caught your attention, the scales compressing and sliding over one another must have naturally cushioned the blow, protecting the delicate flesh beneath them. You brush the dust from the scales on your arms, some sense tugged in your head with annyance seeing the beautifully shaped scales dimmed by a coating of dust, and slowly make your way forth across the rocky sands of the cavern floor. You almost giggle in amusement when you turn your head and realize you now leave a massive snake trail in he sand rather than footprints, a sight that would surely terrify some poor peasent back at your home with tales of fantastical monst-

Your eye twitches as the alien thought register in your mind, 'I suppose I AM one of those monsters now...' your mind reasons. A host of negative feelings wash over you, and you distract your mind by examining your surroundings down at the floor of the cavern.

It looked as if desert sands had filled the cavern at one point in their history, covering every available surface that could hold the sand. From the feelings beneath you, it was easy to tell the sand was quite deep as well, and your vision confirmed that the sands extended well into the pool, past the shore.

Your tongue flicks out between slitted lips, an earthy tastes fills your mouth, the taste of the earth around you, the dry sensation of the sand that leeched the richness out of the other flavors, sulphur from the gasses of the magma, and a strange flavor, it reminded you of the taste of flavorless meat back before your imprisonment... You had no frame of reference for the last smell, and as such left the vague sense of meat to rest.

The sands shifting beneath your tail's movements brought such pleasurable feelings that you halfway felt yourself wanting to twist and writhe in the warm sediment, a sensation you couldn't quite understand, but one you were eager to explore once you figured out what to do.

You slither past an obelisk of stone that seems remarkably unworn for its age, and an amost childish thought struck you: 'There has to be something else down here if I'm here!!'
(Cont.)
>>
File: IMG_3086.jpg (246KB, 962x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3086.jpg
246KB, 962x643px
>>1152569
>>1152569
Desperately you looked for signs of life, human or otherwise, there should have been other children with you in the tomb, but you had been alone since waking. Nothing came to your attention, most surfaces covered in thin layers of unmolested sands, the collapsed buildings void of life, and the few standing solitary structures of sandstone that you passed were empty throughout. The closer you got to the small cluster of buildings though you found yourself passing a second stone obelisk, atleast a dozen yards taller than you at your heighest, and then an interesting sight caught your eye - had you not been attentive to signs of life, you would have missed the small footprints which reminded you of a dog's in their pattern and vague shape in the sand, trails of them covered several large clusters, with small tracks of varying size stretching towards the lake and horizontally, but never farther than the second obelisk.

The buildigs grew nearer, as did the concentration of the rubble, the footprints were too vague to make a full shape from being small depressions in the sand, but the trails seemed to criss-cross everywhere at this point.

Sadly, or to your darker paranoid side glady, though the footprints were myriad, the cavern was simply quiet and still. The smells were the same, no changes in their intensity, the only sound were your tail and the crackling buzz of the magma with hissing steam from places the magma likely came into contact with water, but nothing sounded like life - let alone a dog.

After much 'walking', you find yourself at the edge of the building cluster. The smell of old dried wood is intoxicating, filling the air with the sweet scents of sandalwood that the merchant carts in your city had been customarily built from. It filled you with a sense of longing for that home, and as you turn the corner around one small building, your memories are confirmed. Sticking out of the sand were the once-colorful but now bleached tarps that once gave those same merchants shades, the fragant pylons of sandalwood skewed haphazardly in the sand. You throat constricts in fear for a moment.

A skeletal hand is poking through the sand, bones only lightly held together by a leathery, dried skin.

>What do you do next?
>>
>>1152577
(In broader situations like this I think the options are pretty clear that y'all can just agree on a set of non-conflicting actions)
>>
>>1152577
Search for a weapon nearby, some sandalwood will make a nice club and examine the skeletal hand more closely

>>1152544
Wut?
>>
>>1152610
Yeah I was wondering that myself
>>
>>1152577
>Check on that skeleton arm
>>
>>1152610
>>1152619

The spook from seeing the hand made you jerk backwards, rearing back on your tail and grabbing a broken piece of wood. You had it raised above your head ready to smash the living hells out of it, but you felt silly when you realized it was just... bones. You toss the piece if wood a few times between your hands, it was shaped like a very crude club, a thick gripping area with a much large thicker end. You subconsiously decide that it would be safer with a weapon, and you place it nearby while you examine the hand.

It seems to be an ordinary child's hand... small and frail, you hiss when the bones collapse at the slight disturbance of your touch. A child must have died here... The children you were with in the beginning?

>Dig around the hand, you need to know what's down there
>Leave the hand alone, it's better not to know
>Other (Write-in)
>>
>>1152679

We dont want, but we NEED to know
>>
>>1152679
We would have to sooner or later.
>>
>>1152679
Get digging
>>
>>1152690
>>1152708

You start with yor hands, wrist deep in sand pulling back large clumps before it can pour back in, but an idea strikes you.

Instead, you make your tail rigid, and scoop out massive chunks of sand quite quickly with a little effort. Soon, a small pile of sand remains ina large hole, the hand on that island. You slowly pick away at that pile, and pick out more bones.

You set them to the side, and quickly it becomes clear... A single child doesn't have fifteen skulls after all.

That was almost all of them, there were a total of seventeen children in that tomb, including yourself... and with the skulls you found from excavating the area, there was only one skull missing.

You dug and dug deep, but no other skeleton was found beyond the central area with the merchant carts. 'One could have survived.' a small glimmer of hope fills you as you retrieve the last few pieces of bone and place them with the rest.

The merchant carts were partially excavated with the bones, and among the wreckage you found many strips of thick, tanned leather. Using one strip, you make a belt of sorts to hang the sandalwood club through. It's a little tight, but your scales at the stomach cushion the pressure, molding lightly to the shape of the wood.

You sigh in sorrow looking at the pile of child bone... what could have done that to them?

> What do you do next?
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>1152761
REVIVE SKELETONS!
>>
>>1152769
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>1152761
>Smell with our tongue for anything
>>
>>1152761

Our priorities are:
>Explore the edge of the lake
Examine the water and see if we can drink it, then search for some edibles. We need water and food, water first.
>Examine tunnel west then east
Examine the walls and the road, again, search for signals or marks of something passing recently, or not.
>Explore the pyramid/ziggurat/tomb
Search for the statue, where we wake up and shit.

Going to be busy being a normalfag for today and maybe tomorrow. So thanks for the run boss, take care.

Remember to archive and post twitter
>>
>>1152761
Explore the lake
>>
>>1152761
Explore the lake.

>>1152610
>>1152616
I was highlighting text as I was reading the update.
Then I clicked to second his vote and forgot to proofread.
>>
>>1152789
>>1152819

You taste the air again, and taste an almost familiar aroma, the sweet scent of your companions. The smell is enough to confirm their demise, and it creates a dull ache in your heart. You taste again and the aroma of the lake hits you, rather intoxicatingly sweet like a flowing stream during a hot summer.

The smell is delicious, and you realize how thirsty you actually are. You orient yourself to the lake, the still shore a couple dozen or so yards away from the hollow buildings. You glide across the ever dampening sand and hiss lightly in enjoyment as the cool water starts pooling around your weight, you scoop up a handful of water and lick it with your tongue. The water smelled fresh but tinged slightly by the sand, an almost salty flavor of fresh water. The water seemed to have a orange tint to it from the nearby magma vents farther down the shore, and was clear for a few feet down in the dim light before giving way to darkness. The sight was ominous, but peacefully beautiful in the stillness of the cavern. You drink a bit of the water, and feel a little refreshed.

> Go swimming, enjoy the cool water
> Quench your thirst
> Walk closer to the magma vent farther down the shore
> Other (write-in)
>>
>>1152968
>Go swimming, enjoy the cool water
>>
>>1152968
Go swimming
>>
>>1152983
>>1152985
The feeling of the water is too good too resist, and your body slowly submerges itself in the crystal clear water. For several minutes you swim beneath the surface, the new mechanics of your musculature relying almost entirely on instinct to move you through the water at relatively high speed.

It dawns on you suddenly that you haven't surfaced in a long time, yet haven't seemed to need air. You realize then - the slits near your collarbones are gills! Water filtered through them as you 'pulled' air as a person breathig on the surface would. Your new form is amphibian in nature, while being quite comfortable in the water it seemed. You twisted and turned and sped this way and that in the darkness, enjoying the smooth sensation of scales against water. You almost forget your gut wrenching confusion of your situation in the fun times, not even bothering to open your eyes for a lot of it.

You start to push towards the surface, but try as you might you couldn't reach it... vertigo overtakes you and along with it a large sense of panic from your carelessness.

You struggle back and forth, but try as you might you can't even seem to pinpoint the small bubbles coming from your mouth. Up was down and left was right for all you knew.

You shot forward blindly, unknownigly as to which direction, but thankfully toward a source of some light. You could almost feel your mind reorienting itself as the sight of an underwater magma vent came into view, accompanied by a roar of boiling water. The sight fascinated you, and so you swam in circles around the sight, out of range of the hot water.

You notice something...

A statue.

The one from the dream.

>Press into the hot water, try to get to the statue (DC: 40)
>Using the geyser to orient yourself, swim back to the surface
>Explore the lake-floor outside of the hot water
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>1153027
>Using the geyser to orient yourself, swim back to the surface
Let's recover before exploring deeper
>>
>>1153027
>>Explore the lake-floor outside of the hot water
Just look around the immediate area a bit more, then
>>Press into the hot water, try to get to the statue (DC: 40)
>>
>>1153027
>Press into the hot water, try to get to the statue (DC: 40)
>>
>>1153059
>>1153063
>>1153059
>statue wins

You twist yourself to face the geyser, circling again around the massive burst of energy, and scan your eyes along the floor for anything else.

First roll is for the searching, Second is approaching the statue
>ROLL 2d100
Best of three taken for both rolls
>>
Rolled 80, 39 = 119 (2d100)

>>1153103
rrrooll
>>
>>1153143
Forgot to say, DC for the search is 60
>>
Rolled 24, 64 = 88 (2d100)

>>1153103
>>
Rolled 42, 35 = 77 (2d100)

>>1153103
>>
>>1153143
Average Success
(Search)

>>1153177
Average Success
(Approach Statue)

Post inc
>>
Rolled 2, 93 = 95 (2d100)

>>1153103
>>
>>1153143
>>1153154
>>1153177
>>1153194
>>1153227

The heat grows stronger as you get closer to the geyser, slowly you acclimate yourself to the heat, nearing the lake floor before your tail makes contact. A glint of light catches your eye from your right, you rush to uncover it from the sandy floor, and pull out a somewhat worn dagger and a very soggy leather handle from the seafloor. You wrap the simple blade and tie it onto the leather strip around your waist.

The statue didn't move, did it?

You crane your head back toward the old stone statue, still half sunken but somehow with a... gaze. You could feel its awareness of you coming to a focus, burning a metaphorical hole in your ryes. You press forward, the heat of the water making you uncomfortable but still bearable, sliding along the lake floor.

Approaching the statue, your vision is again drawn to its own, locking your gaze with that of the beautiful serpentine woman from your dream.

"Cooooill around me, young one, let us be joined..."

The water exhoed with an oddly undistorted clarity. The voice of the woman in your dream.

> Coil around the exposed statue
> Examine the statue but don't touch it
> Head to the surface
> Other (Write-in)
>>
>>1153493
>Examine the statue but don't touch it
>>
>>1153493
>coil around the exposed statue
>>
>>1153493
>> Examine the statue without touching it
then if nothing bad happens
>>Begin touching its face, breasts and stomach
then if nothing bad happens
>>Coil around the exposed statue

make sure our cloaca is in the right position for copulation.
>>
>>1153493
>> Coil around the exposed statue
>>
>>1153493
>> Coil around the exposed statue
>>
>>1154971
>>1153901
>>1153630
>>1153510
Sorry for the delay guys, update on its way. By tonight I'll set up a twitter/discord! Spent awhile planning out this world now, so we should have a nice long civ for a few months
>>
>>1155625
And apparently I did the wrong tripcode? Whatever, this is the new one now
>>
>>1153498
>>1153510
>>1153630
>>1153901
>>1154971

"Yessssss... Come closer young one."

The voice echoed in your mind with the tone of a concerned mother, if the situation weren't so strange you'd probably feel comforted by such calm words. Despite the strangeness, the woman had yet to fail you and so you slowly pressed through the heat until you were only a few inches away.

The statue's aura was intoxicatingly strong up close, you could almost swear that the statue itself was alive with the way it seemed to hold a presence, as if someone was standing on the lake floor with you.

Nothing happened from approaching the statue, emboldening you to place a hand on the flat stomach of the statue. You recoil from the statue - not only did it give off the feeling of being alive, it gave off the feeling of flesh beneath your fingers.

You stare for a moment, looking for signs of life, but to the best of your intuition it simply looked like a stone statue of a serpentine woman. You pull through a large gust of water into your gills, an underwater groan of sorts, before slowly wrapping your tail around the woman.

Nearly as fast as your body was in full contact with the statue a blinding flash of light begins to emanate from it, still cool to the touch but brighter than the geyser near you.

You begin to loosen yourself as the light is too painful for your eyes to sustain, but then the support of the statue collapses and you tumble to the ground...

As the sand settles on the bottom of the lake, you realize there is no statue in your clutches, but instead a living serpentine woman with a body similar to your own.

"Remember to heed my call young one..." the voice whispers into your mind before fading again "this is the start of greatnessssss..."

Confusion grows even stronger as you unwravel yourself from the serpentine woman, a grand creature of similar stature to yours but with a deeper blue tint to her scales. Starting with a slimmer tail that pulled into very soft hips and taught belly, seemingly sexless on the outside like yourself, but with the impression of breasts covered in scales being her own defining feature. You shake the woman, attempting to wake her, but try as you might she simply doesn't wake up.

>Take her to the shore
>Let her rest at the bottom of the lake
>Other (write-in)
>>
>>1155637

I'd say stay down here as this keeps our unconscious companion relatively hidden.
While we're down here we should see if there's anything else of note.
>>
>>1155637
>>
>>1155637
>Take her to the shore
>>
>>1155637

If nobody vote, for speed sake I can change my vote to >>1155736
>>
>>1155637
>>
>>1155798
>>1155757
>>1155736

Next update won't be until late tonight, going to be at work for the next 7~ hours
>>
>>1155637
>>Take her to the shore
I don't think we can talk underwater.

Also are we the snake versions of adam and eve right now? Are we going to be tricked by a human and forced to leave this place?
>>
>>1155637
>Take her to the shore
>>
>>1155847
I lied, tomorrow it will be.

Sorry guys, swamped with school and work double-butt fucking me
>>
>>1158176
when will you return and will you create a Discord server?
>>
op is dead huh? Whelp that's another quest with potential down the drain before it can really start. Such is the way of /qst/
>>
>>1161451
I'd give him about 8 more hours. 36 hous is the limit for me.
>>
>>1161451
sad indeed
>>
Fuck it, I'm taking the quest over, but to another thread.

>>1164067
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.