[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zombie Outbreak Quest PT2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 6

The sky begins to turn a brighter blue and rays of light strat to break through the whispering tree branches and cool air. Below filling up the desolate road, is a horde of putrid corpses, dragging their way endlessly through the night. Behind them lies a ruined lab, now silent and filled with splattered gore, a broken down and demolished farm house. Trails of missing corpses adding to the swarm.
The Alpha pulls out the picture of the man it had found, unsure of his face or why it seems familiar, urging the horde forward, the Toxic and Feral rejuvinated with fresh mutations and meat filling their rotting guts. The Puker drools sizzling globs of thick hot saliva onto the tarmac, steaming in the morning air. The Brute and Armoured stomp alongside the horde towering over their cousins, while the stalker crawls amongst the wild brush, keeping pace while staying hidden. Ahead another road split
>Residential and park left
>Rides and attractions right
The Horde slows to a stop at the decision, staring down both free paths.

>37 zombies

>Inventory – Photo, Military papers, picture with lines and words, gun, boomstick, keycard

Feel free to pick any Special Infected to play and drop into for new players, remember to roll a D100 for any action, perception, attacking, defending etc....
>Alpha – smart, controls horde
>Stalker – Slender, crawling, stealth assassin
>Feral – Sprinting raging undead
>Armoured – Bone plated tanky behemoth
>Brute – Massive muscular beast
>Toxic – Swollen toxic gas producing abomination
>Puker – Vomitting thick acidic bile
>>
>>1140187
I knew this place would be a themepark! Lets hit where everyone is, go right.
>>
>>1140187
What are your feelings on splitting the group?
>>
>>1140214
totally fine, long as everyones up for it, this the original stalker?
>>
>>1140187
Let's go right. We want clown-zombies, don't we?
>>
>>1140218
>this the original stalker?
Yep.

Perhaps I should change my name to reflect this?
>>
>>1140233
go for it, you wanting to go right with everyone or left?
>>
>>1140235
I can go right with everyone. Just wanted to check, in case different people wanted to head different ways.
>>
>>1140204
>>1140214
>>1140230
The swarm turn its heads to the right and begin heading to the attractions and rides, their soft moans and shambles carrying into the crisp morning air, bird singing uneasily above. The Toxic and Feral eagerly lead the front of the pack, having tasted so much delicious flesh their salivating rotten maws crave more prey. The Stalker crawls into the tree line, darting casually between trees, keeping its eyes peeled for fresh victims. After several minutes the forest gives way to more open pastures, fields and pockets of trees separated by hedges. In the distance a large collection of metal buildings and lights can be seen. The swarm slows, staring across the vast view, hills bordering the skyline and setting the backdrop for the rows of green leading to the “amusements”. In the distance behind the group of undead a low rumbling sound can be heard approaching.

>37 zombies

>Inventory – Photo, Military papers, picture with lines and words, gun, boomstick, keycard
>>
>>1140251
>Move forward across the fields towards the buildings.
Lights and noises mean humans, which means food, but also mean lights and noises. How annoying.
>>
>>1140251
i move towards the buildings. If any humans are coming, we can wait for them there.
>>
>>1140257
>>1140264
The Stalker tenses it limbs and bounds over a small hedge into the grassing neighbouring field, hiding from the road. Keeping low in the grass it shifts it hue to a slightly green shade, attempting to hide in the soft plant material. Metres away in the road the Toxic presses forward attracted to the buildings in the distance and eager for flesh. Not 10 seconds down the road and the rumbling from behind turns to a screech. Turning around, startled by the noise the undead see a small car stopped several metres behind them. It sits there ticking over briefly before a loud horn blares from it. The horde stands motionless in the street staring back when another loud horn sounds. The window to the side rolls down and a mans voice can be heard shouting from the car
“Im late to work, out the way” he yells, beeping continuously on the horn in frustration.

>37 zombies

>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>1140276
Try to toss an infectious node through the window and order the horde to charge
>>
>>1140276
>Leap on his car and try to break through his roof
Nows my time to leap again!
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>1140285
Forgot my dice
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>1140276
Charge the car from middle of the horde
>>
>>1140276
>Leave the commotion, continuing towards the buildings and lights.
If I get wrecked by girls with forks, clearly I have no chance against a car.
>>
>>1140285
>>1140289
since I missed your last decent roll ill be lenient with this one
>>
I'd think feral and stalker should head forward and see the situation in park, before the whole horde wanders in, so we can plan a bit.

Although that would be very un-zombivy
>>
>>1140297
>>1140290
>>1140289
>>1140283
The horn blares through the crisp dew filled air, the specials become increasingly agitated by it and the Toxic spits an infectious node, leaning back and throwing it towards the car as the horde does a 180 and begins shambling back up the road towards the forest. The fleshy sac lands on the car bonnet with a wet thump, sliding slightly before sticking to the metal
“What the fuck are you doing” the man screams, revving his car
He is about to drive forward when he notices the group of people in front of him look... wrong... the closer they get the more their wounds and gore can be seen. He stops and stares momentarily before he notices the crowd parting, letting a hulking armoured beast through the centre of the group. He instantly puts it in reverse in a panic as the armoured creature begins to make a bee line jog towards the car. His car starts reversing slowly up the sloped road, the mans mouth screaming in panic. The vehicle however begins to outpace the creature in reverse when a smaller figure sprints past the armoured and leaps onto the bonnet, scurrying onto the roof of the car. Its claws begin digging and pounding on the thin metal roof, tearing into it, forcing a hole large enough to shove a clawed hand into. The man reaches up attempting to grapple with the invader, spinning in the road. Seeing its opportunity the armoured picks up as much speed as it can, while the clawed hand slices at the mans face. It barrels forward and twists its body, jumping forward out of its run, raising its armoured arm and shoulder its mass connects with the side of the car with a large crash. The feral is thrown from the vehicle landing in the mud, the car itself slides and topples, the door crumpling inwards, and crashes into a tree. The unconscious man wounded and inhaling the spores from the node. Meanwhile the stalker has skulked off towards the building, pacing far ahead of the undead. It quickly reaches a large concrete area with several cars parked out front. The theme park is being prepared for the day ahead as several employees can be seen entering through side doors instead of the large main archway.

>37 zombies

>>
>>1140324
>Circle round the compound, looking for the less brightly-lit areas that are easier to stay hidden in.
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>1140339
Roll, if necessary.
>>
>>1140324
I make the man one of us, and then keep going for the buildings
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>1140324
>Walk up to the main archway on two feet
The other guy didnt see through till the end. Hopefully I can get close to some people before attacking
>>
>>1140324
>bite into the man in car and drag him with me
>lead the horde into forest, so they can't be seen from the road

We could wait to see if more people come here
>>
>>1140347
youre back with the horde currently, the park is in the distance but if you wanna get closer and do this sure!
>>
>>1140352
>>1140347
>>1140346
>>1140345
The Stalker remains low, crawling in the distance watching as the handful of men and women carry supplies and walk in and out of doorways. Skulking past the entrance sign that hands above the large entrance archway it slinks past chain linked fences surrounding the exterior of the park. Inside large railed machines that twist in the air and cylindrical colourful machines with porcelain animals railed to them, large dark houses and concession stands litter the inside, near the back of the park a large hedge maze swirls for many many metres. Near the hedges are a group of small trees, providing hiding potential for the Stalker until its brothers reach it. Spying the road in the distance from its position it can see cars slowly approaching.
Back up the road the Armoured twists the metal door open, sinking its enlarged teeth into the mans fleshy arm, the Toxic helping to pull him from the wreck spewing gases into his orifices, the man quickly spasms and turns as he is dragged to the rest of the undead. They are quickly herded off the main road into the trees and forests to keep out of eyesight of more civilians. The Feral eagerly eyes the front of the park from the distance they are currently at. In the distance towards the park more cars can be heard driving over the gravelled roads.

>38 zombies

>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>1140371
Maybe we should hide in the forest. We could take on one guy, but multiple cars will be bad for us. And that car in the middle of the road is a problem too...
>Hide in the forest
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>1140371
I'll be on stand by to catch any cars that try and leave the area
>>
>>1140371
>hide in forest and wait

I'd wait here and see for best moment for us to attack the park, it seems to be luring more humans towards it.
If only we had Alpha to coordinate us
>>
>>1140398
Someone is welcome to take alphas spot for now as he has disappeared for a few nights, only if they prefer it
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>1140371
>Head towards the hedge maze, trying to sneak up on any isolated people inside.
>>
>>1140402
>>1140398
>>1140397
>>1140386
The dead stay hidden within the wood, holding far enough back that they're concealed by the thick gnarled trees but close enough that they can see the wreck and the road leading down towards the park. Within minutes two more cars drive up and slow down near the crash, stopping. One man steps out of his car and looks towards the wreck
“Hello?” He shouts, peering into the car from a distance. The other car remains stationary but opens the window, asking what happened. The man outside shrugs and pulls out a small metal rectangle. The man in the other car starts doing his window up, seeming assured.

Back at the park, the Stalker scales the fence with ease, pouncing into the hedge maze, in the centre lies a wooden tower overlooking the maze, however from this angle the stalker can only see twisting hedge walls. It sniffs at the air, the scent and silence relaying that its currently alone.

>38 zombies

>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>1140409
>attack the man with the cell phone
Not today
>>
>>1140409
Is this the only way to the park cause this could stop the park from getting full real quick.
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>1140409
Attack the other man still in the car with toxins
>>
>>1140409
>Leave the hedge maze and head towards the darkened houses.

>>1140413
You probably have enough manpower out there to move the cars off the road, if you want to hide the evidence. But we're only going to be able to prey on the park-goers for so long before we have to move on.
>>
>>1140413
Two roads too it
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>1140418
if we are attacking them I will move the cars far ito the forest so no one stops.
>>
I'd rather just wait for park to fill and then go for full scale attack
>>
>>1140423
>>1140428
>>1140417
>>1140414
>>1140413
The stalker navigates through the maze relatively quickly, crawling out of the entrance that opens up into the centre of the park, food stalls and rides surround a fountain and other such oddities. To the left is the darkened house that was spotted earlier, in the distance he can see several groups of people walking to the front of the park as a leisurely pace and workers begin to settle into their positions. It quickly launches onto the roof of the house, crawling down the back of it to a door that a man in uniform is sat out the back of, taking puffs on a cigarette.
Spotting the man in the road, holding the metal object to his ear the Feral sprints out of the tree line, keen to continue its rampage. The man turns around dropping his phone to the ground and stumbling backwards as the Feral falls on top of him, a clawed hand burying into his abdomen, pulling out bloody guts, the man collapses and screams in agony. A woman and child in the car he came from scream in terror and lock the doors. The other mans eyes widen in his car, he begins to speed off, the toxic lumbering after his car albeit not fast enough as it starts to pick up pace. The brute stumbles onto the crashed car, dragging its wreckage into the trees, pulling and twisting the metal, leaving large grooves in the dirt.

>38 zombies

>>
>>1140428
You'll probably have to wait until it's not the middle of the night for that, then. And even so, there will be a flow of people out of the park as well as into it. So, in all likelihood, the park won't ever be properly 'filled'.
>>
>>1140440
It is morning now
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>1140438
Start throwing toxic nodes at the speeding car, trying to get them in through the (hopefully) still open window.
Guys, we gotta kill the guy speeding off in the car. He'll alert everyone of our presence.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>1140438
It seems to me that the other man has sped off to the park. So we should clean up here and move onto the park.
>break the glass and kill the two humans
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>1140438
>Sneak up on and kill the uniformed man while he's distracted.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>1140438
We should have just stay in forest! Now the other man will call for help for sure.

>Point feral towards the speeding car
>Charge the car that has child and woman in and try to break it open
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>1140438
Here I am, I was busy when you last ran.

>Pick up a rock and smash the window to allow the others to get at the captives in the car
>>
>>1140444
>>1140447
>>1140450
>>1140452
The Toxic throws a final toxic node at the speeding man, with impeccable aim it flies through the car window and catches the mans chest, spraying gases into the car, the man swerves violently while speeding off, losing control and crashing into a hedge, he pulls the door open and falls to the floor gasping for breath a hundred metres or so down the road, before collapsing. The Toxic leaves the horde to pursue to the fallen prey.
The Armoured runs to the car with the woman and child inside, pounding its chitin fists on the door, barely denting the metal, as the survivors on the inside scream and cry in fear at the roaring drool covered maw of the beast. Scrambling to the bonnet and windscreen the feral rapidly punches the glass, shattering it, spraying the terrified humans with shards of glass, reaching in it pulls woman from her seat and throws her to the armoured who sinks his massive teeth into her guts, silencing her screams with blood. The feral climbs into the car and savages the child with teeth and nails, spraying her blood across the seats and windows.

Meanwhile at the park the Stalker slowly crawls down the wall over the man, quietly opening its mouth as the man exhales a puff of smoke. He sighs and leans back looking up at the sky, freezing as his view is met by a skinned corpse hanging from the wall, and a row of razor needle teeth, in less than a second it drops onto him and crunches its teeth into his struggling skull.

>41 zombies

>>1140444
Very nearly let him get away, good roll toxic
>>
>>1140462
welcome back!
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>1140470
>try to push the car into woods with help of other zombies and hide in with fallen trees or so
>>
>>1140470
>Consume the man, quickly.
>If possible, do it in such a way that prevents him from rising as a zombie, and hide the evidence of his death.
>>
>>1140470
Whew, praise the dice gods!
I go and zombify the man i killed
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>1140470
>Order the mindless Horde to aid the Armored in pushing the cars into the woods. When thats done, rummage through them in search of anything of interest.
>>
>>1140470
>Show the alpha the picture with lines and words
>>
>>1140482
>>1140481
>>1140477
>>1140475
The Stalker continues to chew on the mans skull, crunching bone and grey matter into its needle fanged maw, swallowing solid and gel like chunks of biomatter. After several minutes of ripping and tearing at the guts the stalker picks up the corpse in its mouth and bounds back over the perimeter fence, dumping the headless corpse in a field behind the trees before returning to the “haunted house”.
Back at the road the Horde begin to push the cars into the trees, the armoured and brute aiding most in an attempt to hide the evidence of their slaughter. The toxic coughs more infectious plague into the mans dying lungs, making sure to infect him and allow him to join the group, he cracks and lifts himself to his feet, his mouth hanging open loosely he follows the Toxic back to the group as they drag the final car into the dark bushes. The alpha pours through the contents of the cars, finding little of interest, holiday passes, money, papers, although it all seems worthless. The alpha climbs from the cars and joins the horde in the treeline, looking up, a couple of dozen metres above is the strange box again, the 4 blades spinning to keep it air bound, it simply hovers above the undead.

>41 zombies

>>
>>1140492
>Read last post
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>1140492
Seeing as i seem to be so good at throwing stuff, i start throwing anything i find on the ground (stones, branches...) at the hovering box.
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>1140487
Examine the paper the feral is showing me
>>1140492
The box is back it seems... to drive it away I'll take a shot at it with my pistol.
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>1140492
>From the roof of the current building, examine the locations I can likely reach without getting detected.
>>
>>1140506
Shooting will attract humans, man
>>
>>1140509
Well, at least 3 cars have already crashed and been torn apart. I'm sure a single bullet wont make much difference, especially over the whir of the helicopter blades.
>>
>>1140514
Oh, it's a helicopter? I thought it was a drone of some kind
>>
File: Rough Map.png (22KB, 1466x609px) Image search: [Google]
Rough Map.png
22KB, 1466x609px
>>1140514
>>1140509
>>1140508
>>1140506
>>1140501
>>1140498
The Feral hands the paper it picked up earlier, giving it to the Alpha in an attempt to decipher it, although the words are incredibly hard to make out, the general shape and layout makes sense. The alpha nods at the feral, returning its attention to the box in the sky. The Toxic picks up debris, sticks and rocks and such, and begins to attempt to knock it from the sky. Joining in with the barrage the Alpha raises its pistol and empties a shot in the air at it, birds scatter from the nearby trees at the sound, although being small box its incredibly hard for the less than dexterous zombies to hit. Its veers backwards at the realisation its being fired upon and glides quietly over the trees, disappearing from view.
Back at the Park the Stalker examines the signs and roof tops of “fun times theme park”, more cars are pulling into the car park and more humans exiting, there are over two dozen currently exploring the inside, buying snacks and getting ready to queue up for rides and attractions. The hedge maze is close to the house and the back door to the house was left ajar. The only other thing that is within reach reasonably are the tracks of a rollercoaster that whirls around near the house.

>41 zombies

>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>1140492
throwing a zombie into the propeller
>>
>>1140528
We could wait a while longer, untill we charge in and block roads to stop em from escaping?

>Wait near Alpha
>>
>>1140551
Yea, block the road with the cars we got! Good thinking brute!
>wait in forest
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>1140528
Without leaving the woods examine the exterior of the park and looking for any important areas to block off in the attack on it soon.
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>1140528
>Enter and explore the haunted house, keeping to darkened areas of the ceiling where possible.
>>
>>1140569
>>1140563
>>1140557
>>1140551
>>1140529
From the forest, although the park is a distance away it can be seen that there are only 2 roads leading out from it, left and right, one leading back to the woods you are in, the other curving off behind hills. The sun now hanging comfortably in the sky, basking the scenery in bright light, warming the cold bodies of the dead. The alpha instructs the brute and armoured to drag the cars into a position where they can be rolled into road as a simple barricade.
Back at the park the Stalker crawls into the doorway adjusting its eyes to the darkened room. Clinging to the ceiling and backrooms it spots a walkway with animatronics on either side, machines pump fog out that clings to the floor, and speakers pump out cackling and background noise. Keeping behind a wall it spots a family walking through the house as machines jump out at them and lights illuminate horrific models.

>41 zombies

>>
Rolled 88 (1d100)

>>1140578
>Observe the family while exploring, very slowly, in the general direction of the entrance of the building.
>>
>>1140578
Sorry guys gonna have to cut it short, feel free to reply, ill be tomorrow evening (uk times mind you!)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>1140586
It's nice to have quest worth of following on my own time zone for a change, I'll be there.
>>
File: danse disliked that.jpg (12KB, 326x209px) Image search: [Google]
danse disliked that.jpg
12KB, 326x209px
>>1140586
damn you limey bastard, be an American so I can play too
>>
>>1140586
Is it encouraged to make a new type of zombie? If so, I've been meaning to put forth an idea for a new special.
Of course it may need to skip the beginner's upgrade in order to keep things balanced.
>>
>>1142919
Maybe? Why?
>>
>>1141640
>>1140655
>>1140583
The Stalker clings to the darkened ceiling of the haunted house, keeping to the shadows and observing the influx of families that enter, hiding behind animatronics or in backrooms when necessary. The current family beneath it being a mother, father and an excited, albeit, scared child. They walk slowly through the thin fog, jumping and laughing occasionally as machines jump out at them or loud noises burst from speakers.
Back in the forest the horde of undead watch as a couple of cars pass every few minutes, new prey arriving at the theme park. From the other direction in the distance they can see more tin cans carrying meat treats towards the collection of twisting metal rails and noise and lights. Although the park is a few fields of distance between the forest and the entrance.

>41 zombies

>>
>>1142989
Thing is, theme parks allways have people coming and going. We need to attack at noon and block off the road when we do. For now, the feral is just going to hang around.
>>
>>1142989
I am boring and continue waiting for evening/time when it looks like no more cars are coming in
>>
>>1142989
Toxic also waiting, sticking some more infectious nodes in the regular infected.
>>
>>1143024
>>1143025
The horde of zombies in the forest wait silently and still, watching as more and more cars pass, the sun rises further and further until it hangs almost directly in the centre of the sky. The undead not use to the natural light their eyes are taking in, having been confined to a lab for so long. Peering through the foliage at the lights and noise of the park, cars can be seen riding the rails of the coasters as crowds cheer and talk and laugh, melting into white noise being carried by the wind. The flow of cars slows down, although still steady. The grey parking lot is now a colourful assortment of vehicles of all different shapes and sizes, seeming to be relatively full.
The stalker still hides cautiously in the darkened house, surrounded now by noise and chatter and the overpowering aroma of cooked and processed foods

>41 zombies

>>
>>1143033
Well I've seen only specials that are only ground based, so I'm thinking of some sort of evolution that will allow flight at the expense of toughness.
Perhaps this new special can be a useful scout and have simple upgrades that make it an all-rounder.
>>
>>1143033
Well, I'd wait for early evening, less meat but making our escape will be easier afterwards.

Other options?
>>
>>1143033
Now is when we should attack. I say a charge at the main gate! That is where all the humans are, it'll cause a huge confusion and no one can escape, what do you say brothers?
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>1143033
DESTROY THE GATE!

If possible, make them really hard to get through by ripping them into spiky bits
>>
Rolled 2 (1d2)

>>1143054
>1 wait
>2 attack
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>1143062
Heres my attack roll
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>1143091
Eh, pushing cars into middle of road won't make any difference at this point so much for that plan

>charge in
>>
>>1140187
I made something similar to your game a long time before now, and I dredged it up from the graveyard of dead game ideas for you in case you might benefit from it.

http://pastebin.com/dbkDSFUd

set to expire in 1 week.

whatever reaper decides to do or doesn't do is on him, I'm in no way involved in the process except to say 'hey heres a neat thing I made that's similar to what you are doing'.
>>
>>1144558
I could definitely see a few of the zombie types becoming upgrades to the existing zombie types.
>Regenerator goes to most of the smaller zombies
>Fatty goes to Puker or Toxic
>Palatega goes to Feral or Stalker
>Reptile goes to Stalker, Brute, or Alpha(goes well with Stalker because they already can get scales)
>Sluggish goes to Stalker
>Writher goes to Stalker or Feral
>>
>>1144861
Indeed the majority of the undead in this list will become optional upgrades later, though certain catalysts will need to be met...
>>
>>1146096
Can't wait to become a Wizard by eating drug addicts once we get to a city.
No seriously, it's probably my favourite kind out of all the undeads in the list.
>>
>>1146142
Reptile looks really cool if Brutes can get them. Increased armor would be great for charging barricades with armed defenders

Another idea I had was either full body dreadlocks to make a primitive ghillie suit, or calcified scabs on the back to mimic a large rock while resting.
>>
I made the list I posted earlier in the thread.

>>1146259
When I was using reptile the regen took hours/days, if you want a fast regen you might want to take a peek at regenerator, which in my game was like ZOOT! the blew off arm is suddenly back before you even finish reading this sentence.

>>1146096
How would one get a meltdown or an ancient?

I was reading through ancient and I realized that it's origin is somewhat storyline-dependent.

>>1146142
When I used wizards, years back when I made the list, we were using a score called sanity as well as various physical scores. Being hit or bit by a wizard could deplete your sanity by up to 75% (though sanity slowly refreshes unless you get a mental aberration, so it did eventually go back to 100% normal again).

Basically their melee hits made you trip really, really hard.
>>
File: fire zombie.jpg (16KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
fire zombie.jpg
16KB, 300x200px
>>1147359
Not as interested in the regeneration as I am in the scales. It would obviously have to be a high tier upgrade, as it could make a Brute into an insanely tanky zombie. But having it combined with Unstoppable Force and Thickened Cranium could make you the ultimate battering ram, able to destroy anything with little chance of getting wounded

I like the hairy zombie, though I would have gone a different route if I designed it. A bigfoot-esque appearance, with the hair heavily coated in a waxy substance. Makes you all but immune to melee weapons and small caliber guns, but is highly flammable. An alternative to the Armored version, without slowly turning into a statue, but with the high chance of immolation.
>>
>>1147563
>>1146259
>>1146142
>>1143115
>>1143088
>>1143091
The intoxicating smell of cooked meats and new humans in the park act as a powerful lure to the nearby dead. The horde begins to move out of its covered forest, dragging their feet across the fields grass and dried mud, the sun hanging in the sky directly above them, the noise of machines and background murmuring filling the air the closer they get. Before reaching the park they spill into the road, dragging their rotten and putrid carcasses through gaps in a hedge to fill the exit of the car park. The undead begin to pile into the car park, shuffling and shambling their way past empty cars. A couple attempting to enter their car look up and notice the horde before anyone else, they freeze for a second and scream as the Brute gallops past them, slamming the man into the ground with a large fist, cracking bones and splattering his warm blood over his significant other. The woman begins to scream but is quickly drowned in the moans of the horde as the force her against the car and begin tearing into her. People near the gate entrance look up to see the giant Brute approaching the front arch way followed by a horde of monsters. People begin screaming in confusion near the front of the park, some attempting to enter their cars and others trying to get inside the park. Employees electronically begin closing the gate. It clicks into a lock at the same moment the brute launches its weight against the gate, twisting and breaking several bars, rolling into the park it grabs the nearest employee, roaring and bellowing it smashes him against the bars. The feral in the car park is joining the horde in rounding up escapees, one man in the distance is pulling his keys out as the feral bounds over a car bonnet and pounces on him, tearing chunks from his gasping neck. Quickly the armoured, followed briefly by the feral climb through the wrecked gate to see dozens of people and families running deeper into the park, one man too slowly as the armoured grabs the back of his long hair, pulling him back into its heavy jaws. Crunching on his spine as he spasms and screams. The Car park now bloody and splattered belongs to the dead.

>41 zombies

>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>1148527
I am going to go to the gate and screech, so my zombie brothers have an easier time kill the humans
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>1148527
Seems I'm late to the festivities again.

>Using the darkness and cover in the Haunted House to my advantage, slaughter everyone inside. >Prioritize the most physically threatening targets first.
>>
>>1148539
>>1148543
The Feral climbs a top the twisted ruined metal of the gate and fills its lungs, leaning its head back it lets loose a long and animalistic howling screech that echoes throughout the park and reverberates off the metal buildings and pierces the crowds screams. The Undead flooding the car park raise their blood covered limbs and mouths, turning their attention to their screaming superior. They organise somewhat and begin heading towards the breach in the parks gate. Gore splattered corpses climb and fall into the parks entrance, as humans begin to scurry deeper into the park, attempting to find ways out via employee entrances or gaps in the fence.
Within the haunted house several people and groups can hear screaming outside and look concerned, some attempting to hurry through while others believe it is part of the haunted house experience. The stalker spots a large man, picking him out to be the physically strongest of all the targets in the house, it crawls carefully over to him as he laughs between jumping at the attractions thrills. His eyes look up to see the flayed creature on the roof, momentarily believing it part of the house, until it lunges a razor clawed hand at him, the man dives to his left, dodging the attack, his son and other people nearby shout and scream in confusion in the dark

>46 zombies

>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>1148584
>Leap back into the darkness momentarily, before making another pass.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>1148584
I call some undead to me and shamble into the park, spewing toxins all around us and seeking out prey
>>
>>1148590
>>1148597
The Stalker leaps into the shadows once more as frenzied people attempt to exit the house as quickly as possible, it turns around in the dark focusing on the man it attemtped to execute and makes another leap, although it misses its target once more, its fleshy mass connects with a smaller man, who falls to the floor screaming attemtping to push the stalker off him. The sound of cackling and bats on speaker screeching through the darkened hall between peoples panicked screams, the stalker opens its needle fanged mouth and punctures the mans throat, spraying blood on nearby humans running past. The stalker climbs off and shifts its scales into a dark hue again searching for more prey as the house begins to empty towards an exit.
Back at the entrance the undead begin to fill the plaza, The toxics swollen and bulbous form heaves out toxins as it is followed by some zombies to the left hand side, of the plazas fountain, directly ahead of it a rollercoaster is almost finishing its loop, bringing the survivors down to ground level, their overhead mechanisms locking them in place, screaming in terror as they are slowly dragged towards the Toxics waiting mouth.

>46 zombies

>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>1148638
I prepare a nice and thick cloud of plague for the people on the rollercoaster and shoot it out at them once they get close enough
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>1148638
I start looking for any potential escape routes for meats and try to block most oblivious one
>also eat all that comes near
>>
>>1148651
>>1148686
The Toxic waddles up the exit of the coaster, inhaling and swelling with plague, its buboes swelling and pulsating as it forces its mutated organs to produce more gases. The car of the coasters rolls gently into a clicking crawl. Terrified trap faces shake and struggle furiously, a couple even manage to break free and leap off the rollercoaster, falling and rolling onto the floor below, one man lands and his shin cracks under his weight. A couple of zombies stumble onto him and grab him as he tries to crawl away, holding him down and chewing into the flesh of his back. The Rollercoaster clicks into the station and the Toxic exhales a huge thick cloud of putrid poisons, people clamber out of their seat attempting to hold their breath, some gasping and coughing, spitting blood onto the seats in front of them. The one closest to the toxic feels its hand grasping at his face, forcing his mouth open to inhale the infectious vapour as the Toxic bites into his soft flesh, around him several others drop dead in various stages of escape.
The armoured pushes through the zombie crowd spotting a warehouse behind the rollercoaster that the Toxic is assaulting, several people seem to be entering and shutting the doors, the armoured charges over, on its way grabbing one of the escaping rollercoaster victims, clotheslining him into the floor and kicking him to a group of zombies who begin ripping his entrails out

>47 zombies

>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>1148697
>Crush through the warehouse door
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>1148697
>See if I can find the food area
Full humans mean that they will be fat and slow
>>
File: MaddeningZombie.jpg (412KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
MaddeningZombie.jpg
412KB, 800x601px
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>1148697
>Terrified trap faces
hot

Follow the FeralOG, must get fatties
>>
>>1149406
>>1148815
>>1148747
The Feral and Brute bound up to the fountain amid the shouts and screams, turning the other direction to the toxic and Armoured they follow the scent of grilled meats and dripping juices, processed sugar filled treats. They chase off in the direction of the food court, heading towards the haunted house and maze area. Groups of people in blind panic are now attempting to escape out the front gate again by rushing through the horde, the humans blend into the crowd as handfuls of people scream and push and sprint past, the feral grabs a running mans face, flinging him to the ground and grappling with him on the floor as a zombie collapses near his legs, slowly sinking its teeth into his leg, his screams piercing the ferals ears as he is slowly torn apart. One by one the fleeing humans are being dragged into the horde, giving the brute an especially wide berth, in sheer awe and terror at his humungous form. Rounding some trees the feral and brute find the food stalls and haunted house, several dozen people are panicking and staggering around, trying to think of the best course of action. Some have even armed themselves with BBQ forks and pipes, although they are no trained force. Following the two specials several regular undead stumble around the corner.
Back at the rollercoaster the Armoured charges past all the fleeing survivors, throwing its weight against a solid door it had previously seen prey running into, the door thuds loudly, it steps back and slams again, cracking the door, pounding its armoured fists on the crack, the door splits apart, revealing a storage warehouse for foods and costumes. Inside several humans and clowns scream in terror at the reinforced monstrosity standing before them.

>49 zombies

>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>1159324
>several humans and clowns scream in terror
There's what we came for!
>Attack the ones with weapons
>>
>>1159337
Forgot my name. Woops and want to clarify, im attacking the people at the food area. Im just commenting on Armoured's find
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>1159324
Presumably I've been wreaking havoc on isolated or unaware humans up till this point, and avoiding the more well-armed groups (again with the forks!).

In any case, I've probably more or less eaten my fill at this point, considering my reduced body mass.

So let's say that I'm now rifling through the belongings of those I've killed, trying my best to exercise enough manual dexterity not to break or damage anything as I examine them.
>>
this looks pretty cool, is the first thread archived anywhere?
>>
>>1161126
>>1105603

Progress has been slow since players seem to have dropped or due to time zone differences we are rarely on at the same time
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>1159324
>bite as many as possible, don't let the ones in warehouse escape
>>
Where did everyone go
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.