[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zombie Outbreak Quest PT1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 432
Thread images: 24

The gentle background humming of the lamps and air vents in the pristine room are interrupted as the doors are pushed open, you havent seen visitors for several minutes now, just bright white lights and bright white walls. The man is a grizzled hard jawed looking older gentleman in a suit accompanied by a handful of others, some who remain at the door, others who follow the leader. They talk amongst themselves and hurrying along and placing a small circular metallic device on the side of your enclosure. You stare mindlessly at the men as they go about their business, knowing you cannot leave or escape. After no more than a minute of entering they leave once more, back to the sound of the lights and the air vents. Several more minutes of silence pass until a group of white coat clad individuals enter your room once more. They go about their usual routine, checking papers and typing on machines, observing you and slicing open slabs of meat. Over an hour passes without incident, then suddenly the burning brightness of the lights shuts off, you are bathed in darkness and you hear the men on the other side of your cage jump and make a commotion, emergency back up lights pick back up but the lab coats look anxious and pick up a radio, calling to someone for information. You turn your head left and right eyeing your trapped brothers.
>>
>>1105603
Everyone may choose one zombie type and place it as their name to begin the quest.

>Feral – The Feral has retained the speed of the host and can sprint at a frightening pace compared to other zombies. Its jaw muscles have strengthened and teeth sharpened as well as nails becoming stronger and longer.

>Stalker – The stalker was a heavily experimented zombie, Its skin has decayed to the point of non existence and its frame is frail, however it had developed a glue like substance that’s secreted from its extremities allowing it cling to walls. Its nails have grown into tough talons and it has incredible speed

>Brute – The Brute is a giant muscle bound zombie, more than twice the size of any large man, it’s able to smash people aside with ease and exert extreme amounts of force, its muscle mass however creates a heavy weight meaning it is quite slow unless it can build momentum

>Armoured – The armoured is a large zombie, although not quite as big as the brute, Bones have begun to form on the outer layers of skin, creating thick plates of bone across its body and face. This gives it incredible resistance to most forms of damage.

>Toxic –The Toxic is a zombie that has swollen with disease and plague, it has large pustules growing from its body and exudes a contaminating cloud around it. This cloud is so toxic it can suffocate men in a matter of seconds. The Toxic can pressurise its mutated sacs and expel the toxic cloud in a large radius around it

>Puker – The Puker is a gangly pot bellied zombie that has developed exceedingly strong stomach acid with a surprisingly quick recovery rate. Its large hands allow it to grapple prey easily and hold it in place while it sprays acidic and blinding sludge over its target.

>Alpha – The Alpha is a zombie who hasn’t changed much physically during its experiments, it has slightly improved speed over the average zombie but it has retained a lot more intelligence than its brethren. It is able to problem solve on a basic level and recall memories from its human life, it can also direct zombie hordes with ease.

Once enough have chosen roles the game will continue
>>
>>1105603
How many players are you looking to have, how long do you intend to run for, how frequently do you anticipate updating?
>>
>>1105647
every 2-3 days? Maybe more often if I have the time and popular, 4-6 would be ideal for numbers, ill be on for at least a couple more hours
>>
File: reinaaaaaaar.jpg (250KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
reinaaaaaaar.jpg
250KB, 1920x1080px
>>1105608
wew
>>
Ehh I'll join
>>
>>1105608
>>
>>1105608
I am already toxic in real life, ill be that in the afterlife too.
>>
>>1105608
Might as well.
>>
>>1105608
I'll join
>>
>>1105608
I'm In.

I'd like to be an Alpha.
>>
File: Warm-bodies-preview-bonies.jpg (56KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
Warm-bodies-preview-bonies.jpg
56KB, 800x430px
>>1105608
>two armoured already
Oh well, I am in anyway.
Feral and stalker feel a bit too similar, but we will see how they play.
>>
>>1105608

I can think of a couple of things this could make this work even better...
>>
Very interesting. Might join
>>
I'm kinda new at this, but I wanna join.
>>
>>1105608
I'm not sure what's open or If we can double up on types. Yet I down to play later on.
>>
So when does it start?
>>
>>1105608
If this is still going to happen, count me in
>>
>>1105608
Non-special zombie reporting in
After all, they need a control subject to compare to
>>
I wonder if this is the same GM as the other zombie game awhile back like this. If so, I know things will be good once this gets started.
>>
>>1112293
Well sorry guys, family member went into hospital the night I hosted this so had to bail. But I am back and ready! I wasn't gonna have dual types but really if theres enough people im happy too

A faint buzzing sound fills the air briefly, as the lab coats frantically panic and attempt to contact someone via a radio. The buzzing stops and is accompanied by a short beep, the doors to all your cages are unlocked and pull open slightly. Two of the scientists turn around and look before their faces contort into a silent scream of horror. The others still tap away on their machines and work buttons. The one who noticed what was happening stumbles backwards and knocks some beakers onto the floor, spilling clear liquid everywhere with a crash. You and your brothers eye the room and door with curiosity, counting 7 people in the room with you.

Feel free to be creative with your responses, depending on your zombie type there is a better likelihood to pass defense tests, perception tests or attack tests. Roll D100 for any of them.

>Roll to attack a scientist
>Roll to perceive environment
>Stay in cage
>Other
>>
>>1112293
Also I believe I may be
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>1113119
>Shamble towards the closest scientist and try to eat/infect him
Don't worry guys, I GOT THIS. Normal zombie will be a credit to the team.
>>
>>1113141
>>1113119
>>1105603
I will wait for a few more responses, also i didnt realise this thread would still be up so im assuming things on QST move slow so I will happily check this thread repeatedly throughout the day, almost every day!

And you go ordinary zombie! Don't let anyone hold you back!
>>
>>1113119
>Other
>Expel a toxic cloud all round the room, to kill the scientists
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>1113119
>Leave cage and take to the ceiling.
>The lights are annoying; smash them.
>Roll to perceive environment.

>>1113144
Actually, I think we were all expecting a somewhat faster update rate. Some of us probably thought you wouldn't be coming back.
>>
Rolled 49 (1d100)

>>1113119
Get out and
>Roll to perceive environment
>>
>>1113155
>>1113153
>>1113150
>>1113141
One of the regular undead pushes its way out mindlessly, its eyes locking onto the nearest scientist, who happens to be the one who was stumbling backwards in fear, he ambles shakily towards the man who spins around in fear. As he does this both stalkers crawl their slender forms out of their cage, one hangs upside down in its doorway and sniffs the air, its lungs filling with the smell of fresh meat and metallic processed air. Between the scientists and the cages lies a double door with some electronics on it, and above him is an air vent where cool processed air is gently wafting in. The other stalker taking a more aggressive approach leaps upwards and clings itself to the ceiling, the other scientists turn around upon hearing their comrades screams and the sound of the stalker. They catch a brief glimpse of its claws flashing momentarily before they shatter the lights and the room is bathed in darkness aside from the light coming from the doorway. The zombie grapples the nearest scientist in the darkness and sinks his teeth into the mans arm as he attempts to defend his neck. From a nearer cage the swollen toxic zombie plods out, noxious gases whisping from its body, causing the nearest man to it to stumble, sputtering and coughing as he attempts to make a move for the door. The 5 other scientists turn tail and make a sprint for the doorway.

Feel free to be inventive in your responses, but roll a D100 for any action that involves perception attacking or defense
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>1113166
>Sprinting? But they're so very slow!
>Dart silently across the ceiling and pounce on one of the scientists from above.
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>1113166
Make a move for the door while the other zombies are killing everone
>>
Rolled 8 (1d100)

>>1113166
Keep biting and tearing at the one I've got until he stops struggling.
Meat is back on the menu, and I'm gonna EAT IT.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>1113166
>Join the slaughter
>keep eye at the door
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>1113166
>Attack and start eating the scientist near me that fell, while still expelling the toxic cloud
>>
Rolled 66 (1d100)

>>1113166

> Corroding acid Vs Door mechanism: GO
>>
>>1113172
>>1113175
>>1113176
>>1113180
>>1113181
>>1113182
With the hallway light dmly illuminating the dark room the Alpha steps out of his cage and picks up on what the humans are attemping to do, he makes a move for the doorway to stop them although they too far ahead. The Stalker on the ceiling bares his teeth and hisses noticing the alphas movements he bounds across the ceiling and drops down onto one of the fleeing scientists, pinning him face down and sinking its razor sharp teeth into the mans neck, blood gushes everywhere the mans screams choked by his own fluids as he convulses on the floor. The zombie biting the man loses his grip on his prey and the man scurries away slightly before collapsing from blood loss, large chunks of his arm missing, the zombie stands up and shuffles after him. Nearby the Toxic falls upon his victim, stripping away flesh from the torso in a gorging frenzy. The puker bursts from his prison, thick slimey drool dripping from his deformed mouth. He stumbles forward towards the door with his brethern, shuddering briefly and flinching, spraying acidic bile from his gullet, it catches the back of one of the men, coating his legs. The man falls down screaming as the skin on his back and calves begins to peel and boil away. The second stalker leaps forward but too late, three of the scientists push out of the doors, one spins around pulling out a card of some sort and begins fumbling in the doorway with it
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>1113198
No you don't, you silly fuck
> Corrosive acid Vs annoying scientist, trying to lock us in: GO
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>1113198
Find new prey, since there's a lot of screaming. The next closest, moving human.
>>
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>1113198
Advance on the door, if possible using my increased intelligence grab the mans card on the way out then observe the next room.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>1113198
>Hungry.
>So hungry.
>Consume.

>Rummage through anything the scientist was carrying, after.
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>1113198
>Retreat to the center of the room and concentrate on spraying all remaining survivors with toxic gas
>>
>>1113210
>>1113205
>>1113204
>>1113203
>>1113201
The man in the doorway frantically slaps his card against some mechanism on the door, as he does so the doors pull apart, long fingers grasping each side and an explosion of thick hot stomach contents sprays all over him, he opens his mouth to scream only to have his inside sprayed with acid, the other 2 men who were attempting to pull him away, recoil in horror as their friends face bubbles and melts away, they turn left and sprint away. The Alpha steps forward with the Puker and together they pry the door open, stumbling into a hallway, to the left a corridor that bends around the corner and 2 doors, and to the right another door. Inside the 4 corpses shudder to life and claw their way to their feet. The stalkers and toxic inquisitively poke through the belongings but find nothing of interest. Suddenly it is quiet, aside from the rasping breath of the undead, no intercom or alarms, just silence for now. The Alpha kneels down to the mans faceless body, which is now twitching to reanimate and picks up the card he was so interested in, grasping it firmly in his cold hands.
>>
>>1113211
Current Horde
>5 Zombies
>>
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>1113211
>attempt to break open the air vents and shoot toxic gas through them, to try and spread it around the facility.
>>
>>1113211

High alert.
> Head to the right side, if they flee to the left, what's to the right might be dangerous for them. Conclusion: More buddies.
> if it's locked:
> Corrosive acid Vs Door: GO
>>
>>1113211
>Climb to the ceiling again and leave the room.
>Head to the door on the right.
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>1113218
Rolls, right?
>>
>>1113224
>>1113218
>>1113216
The puker shuffles towards the door on the right, acidic drool sizzling on the floor as he pushes the door open. Inside seems to be some sort of giant oven, although it is currently off, in front of it are several wheeled tables, and on some of them are bodies, 4 in total lying totally motionless. The puker moves carefully and cautiously to the centre of the room, He is quickly joined by the stalker who quickly crawls through the doorway and onto the ceiling, sniffing at the air. Back in the darkened room the Toxic zombie reaches its hands up towards the vent above it, but is unable to reach it or interact, grunting in frustration, its body still steadily leaking whisps of noxious gases. The 5 zombies shamble towards the doorway and instictively follow the Alpha wanting to stay in a group.

>5 Zombies
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>1113228
>Examine the room for any other significant features or items.
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>1113228
Listen and sniff for more potential prey while standing with the horde. Have to be ready to alert the pack with some moaning if any of us detects something, after all.
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>1113228

My skill is wasted on these corpses. The others can infect them, should they so desire.
> Proceed to open up door number two on the left side.
>>
>>1113231
( you can take another zombie role if you would like?)
>>
>>1113233
I am content as an average joe
We worker-class zombies don't need fancy abilities or degrees to bring home the brains
>>
>>1113228
>infect the 4 corpses by biting them.
>>
>>1113233

I suppose I classify as the "Glas Cannon" of the horde.
I also work as breaching device, apparently.
>>
>>1113228
Im not to late to join am I?
Follow the Alpha
>>
>>1113241
YESaedRO
You are.
I dunno, OP might allow it, if one of the corpses turns into a feral? Else maybe something else?
>>
>>1113241
By all means feel free, happy for people to join, will just assume they were a little late getting out of their cages
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>1113228
Go down the left hallway with the rallyed horde. I urge the other specials to come join me.
>>
>>1113242
>>1113239
>>1113238
>>1113235
>>1113232
>>1113230
The stalker crawls to the centre of the room with the giant oven and sniffs at the air, the bodies on the table are not infected with your virus but are dead. In the corner of the room is another vent but nothing else seems out of the ordinary in the room, beneath him the puker stirs. Seemingly frustrated with the lack of activity the puker pushes its way back into the corridor to the door on the left of your “home room” Passing the Toxic as they head in opposite directions. The door is open and easy enough to open, inside the room almost mirrors your own, with several cages in the back, all containing regular zombies or empty. The toxic enters the “oven room” and proceeds to gas and bite the new bodies, quickly forcing them to join your ranks, their withered bodies shaking and falling from the tables before pulling themselves up. The feral zombie stirs from its slumber and sprints out of the darkness sliding into the corridor with the Alpha, who is still surveying the hallway surrounded by minions, the feral peels back its lips and growls, flexing its fingers in the silence.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>1113247

Only one way left then.
> Wait up for the pack, open the last door once they are ready to move out.
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>1113247
>Slice apart the grating covering the vent, entering and following the vent to wherever it leads.
>In the event of failure, leave the room (still via the ceiling) and join up with the rest of the pack.
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>1113247
Follow the Alpha
>>1113250
If this succeeds, try to shoot some gas up the vent
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>1113247
Run ahead of the alpha and down the hallway
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>1113247
Move to the next door. But send in the horde before me and the specials enter
>>
>>1113253
>>1113252
>>1113254
>>1113250
>>1113249
The stalker uses it razor sharp talons to pry the vent open and crawl inside, its not very roomy but enough to move back and forth in without struggle. The stalker crawls its way forward until it reaches another grating, beneath it is a man in a labcoat holding 2 beakers together crying, staring at the door. Behind it the toxic attempts to get as close to the ceiling vent as it can, urging its gases and spores into the shaft, drifting gently into the system. The Puker leaves the duplicate room to be greeted by an eager feral that sprints up towards the other door with it, peering inside they see a scientist crying staring back at them. Attempting to break the door open you realise it is sealed and the acidic vomit is eroding and damaging the metal but at a slow rate. Behind them the Alpha rallies its team, accompanied by the new 4 arrivals the Toxic infected. Using the keycard that he picked up before the door slides open.
The man inside screams “Stay away, i mean it!” he brings the 2 beakers of liquid closer together “Ill blow us all the fuck up, stay away!!!” he shouts through tears.

>9 zombies
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>1113256
Send in a single zombie and stay back
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

>>1113256
Charge the man
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>1113256

> Attempt to projectile vomit onto the guys hands, either causing him to drop the beakers, or making him drop his hands.

I mean, if spitters could do that kind of shit, so can a puker, right?
>>
>>1113260

Apparently not
Mind you, staying where I stood. I'm not THAT suicidal. That's a toxic's job.
>>
>>1113256
>Too noisy below. Move on to the next grating.
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>1113256

Leave him and have the stalker jump down in a min and kill him
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>1113256
>try to climb on a table or chair, to make it easier for my toxic gas to get to the vent and start circulating through the air system.
>>
>>1113257
Nice
>>
>>1113270
Hello what are you?
>>
>>1113266
>>1113271
>>1113273
The stalker is irritated with the commotion below and sees that its brethren have noticed the situation, it skitters through the vents, curving up onto a different floor. Another grate appears revealing 5 men dressed in thicker blue clothing, holding short metal blocks in their hands and pointing them down a stairwell. The Stalker stares inquisitively at them. Meanwhile below the Alpha is processing the situation and seems to almost feel pride in its plan, it nods and a single zombie shambles forward, the man is bringing the beakers closer together crying still when the feral leaps into the room and begins sprinting towards the man. In the moment of distraction the minion zombie forces its teeth into the scientists wrist, pulling its head back and snapping tendons and ligaments, one of the beakers falls harmlessly to the floor while the zombie slaps the other one away. The man begs for help as the feral leaps over a table to help the zombie finish the job. The puker excitedly vomits into his mouth a little allowing it to dribble out onto the floor. Regrouping back in the corridor the only direction left to explore is round a corner, leading to a stairwell. The Toxic still fumbles around near the vent, attempting to reach it unsuccessfully.

>10 Zombies
>>
>>1113283
Follow the Alpha
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>1113283
>Pile up some chairs and climb on them, before trying again to send the toxins in the vent. If i fail once more, reunite with the group.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>1113283
>Briefly examine the men and their equipment from within the vent.
>Then move on to the next grating. Too many to attack alone.
>>
>>1113283

These things are getting suicidal. It would be a better call to let the alpha handle the situation now.
> Proceed according to Alpha's command and plan.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>1113283
Put the horde in front on the way to the stairs in preparation to overwhelm any humans in sheer undead numbers.
(I'll be busy soon so just assume I'll be around the others if I dont respond)
>>
>>1113297
By horde I mean basic zombies.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>1113297
Aye aye, captain alpha!
For the horde!
>>
>>1113295
>>1113287
>>1113296
>>1113297
The Alpha rounds the corner and orders the horde to move ahead of it, facing the stairwell, luckily the horde cannot really fail at moving forward so they all assemble ahead of the Specials and stand motionlessly in a group. Meanwhile the stalker stares at the 5 men, they appear to be putting smaller metallic blocks into their larger ones at the base and pointing them down the stairs, moving cautiously away from these strange men another grate is revealed hanging over what looks like a laboratory without the glass cages, below are 8 men, all dressed like the scientists before, they seem to be arguing
“We should get upstairs, and outside”
“You think they’re gonna to let us out if there is an outbreak, security team said stay sealed in here until further notice”
“I agree im not risking leaving if im going to get shot or infected”
They bicker pointlessly as the stalker watches from above.
Meanwhile the Toxic manages to pile one of the tables up against the wall, allowing more of its toxins to be pulled into the air ventilation, wheezing and coughing up infected spores.

>10 zombies
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>1113306

> Try convincing one of the pack to proceed up the staircase.
I mean, who needs alphas anyway?
>>
>>1113306
>Get back with the rest of the horde
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>1113306
>The noise and stench of fear from below is almost blinding. They speak too much and say too little.
>Enter, stealthily if such a thing is possible, and shatter the lights again.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>1113306
Crawl ahead of everybody
Feral wants more blood!
>>
>>1113306
Wake and follow the horde senting them upstairs
>>
>>1113313
>>1113315
>>1113317
>>1113318
The Stalker runs its long tongue across its jagged teeth and attemps to carefully pull the vent upwards as to not make noise, unfortunately the metal drops to the floor clanging in the centre of the room. The scientists spin around staring at the floor where it landed, as the stalker cralws out and slices the glass lights apart, the room dims as sparks fly and glass shatters. The men below panic and attempt to run for the only doorway out. Meanwhile the Toxic pumps more gas into the vent before stumbling down the blood stained corridor to rejoin its brother, standing just behind the Alpha, Puker and Feral it wheezes heavily, whisps of gas exhuming from its form. The Puker and Alpha push one of the zombie forward to test the stairs, he climbs the stairs slowly and clumsily, pursued by the Feral. They both disappear out of sight briefly before several bangs are heard. The feral rounds the corner to be greeted by muzzle flare and explosive sounds, bullets fly and kill the zombie, his body slumping to the floor, the feral takes a shot to the shoulders and spins backwards falling back down the stairwell injured.

>9 zombies
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>1113322
>Pressurise my sacs of gas before expelling it all upwards, trying to get it up the stairs
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>1113322
>Too NOISY. Do they not find the darkness calming?
>No matter. Beat them to the doorway and silence them all.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d100)

>>1113322

> Attempt to projectile vomit once again
I WON'T MOVE AN INCH TO GET UP THERE!
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>1113322
>Lie in wait at the bottom of the stair case in the hallway
>>
>>1113333

Checked.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d100)

>>1113322
I attempt to mimic the dry-heaving toxic and puker zombies, for the sake of comedy while we wait at the bottom of these god forsaken stairs
>>
>>1113327
>>1113329
>>1113331
>>1113333
>>1113335
The Stalker leaps from the ceiling and in front of the door, slamming the one closest against it, slicing his back open, the man falls down screaming lit up by the hallway outside, the rest recoil in terror. With their only way blocked the Stalker leaps forward, disembowling another. There is blind panic in the dark as the crawling death jumps and claws its way through the lab members. One sprints through the chaos opening the doorway with a card, as he steps outside he opens his mouth to scream to have razored talons puncture the back of his throat and drag him back inside. The group of scared unarmed civillians is little match for an undead killing machine. The bodies convulse and shake as the virus take hold. Meanwhile the Puker, feral and Toxic both move to the bottom of the stairwell and attempt to vomit and expel gas upwards, unfortunately the vomit barely makes it up the first few steps and the gas hangs and disipates in the air although the gas being spread through the vents seem to have some affect as hacking coughs can be heard up above.

>9 zombies below
>8 zombies above
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>1113338

Time has come.
> Charge, while they are distracted
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>1113338
TO HELL WITH THIS WAITING! THERE'S FOOD UP THERE WAITING TO BE EATEN, IM CHARGING.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>1113338
>Leap up the stairs and rip the throat out of the first one I see
CHAAAARRRGE!!
>>
>>1113338
>Take the card from the scientist zombie. They've tried to do something twice with these things now. They must be important.
>Quickly and quietly crawl along the ceiling back towards the stairwell.

The zombies I just turned may or may not choose to follow me. Ideally they would shamble along some distance behind me, but it would be out of character for me to command them.
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>1113338
>Charge with the others, expelling toxins all the way there
>>
Rolled 72 (1d100)

>>1113344
Forgot my roll.
>>
>>1113345
>>1113344
>>1113342
>>1113340
>>1113339
The Zombie horde pushes forward up the stairs, Sprinting ahead the feral bounds up the steps lunging towards one of the men but a hail of bullets graze its leg bringing it to the floor, where is slumps back down, pushing past it other zombies following the puker and Toxic push up. Another zombie drops from the fire, but the Toxic unleashes a violent cough of gas up at the targets, causing their eyes to water and throats to scratch, their lungs agressively try to cough the toxin out as their vision blurs, unable to take steady shots they fire blindly into the stairwell. The puker burps and gurgles as it expels a barrage of putrid bile, catching 2 of the men, one is hit critically by it and clutches at his face and clothes as the fabric melts into his skin, the others legs begin to give way under the acidic attack and the puker grabs him, pulling him halfway down the stairs, although his stomachs now running on empty, he presses his gummy acidic maw against the mans face, feeling him liquifiy in its mouth. The Toxic pushes up with a particularly eager zombie and they grab one of the mans arms, wrestling the projectile weapon from him and sinking their teeth into his exposed fleshy areas. The other 2 men pull back firing blindly into the group
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>1113338
Sprint after others, try to have body cover untill I can pounce on armed humans
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>1113353

> Grab one of the remaining ones, rip him apart the normal zombie way, then feed on him.

Now, I got to wait a little bit. Restoring all this acid takes its time, you know?
>>
>>1113353
The stalker hearing the commotion crawls out of its room, the zombies herding together, they somewhat follow it lazily and uncoordinated. The 2 men pull back rapidly from the stairs firing blindly. One picks up the radio and attempts to call into it when he is knocked to the floor face first, the stalker having tackled him it sinks its teeth into the back of his neck and shakes like a wild animal. The surviving security spins around being grabbed by the incoming second horde, he blasts the skull off a corpse but is quickly pulled to his knees as teeth sink into him. After the carnage the undead look around the corridor splits into 2 directions, one where the stalker came from, and one leading the other way. The 5 security men shamble to their feet

>19 zombies total
>>
Rolled 91 (1d100)

>>1113353
Grab one of the last men thats firing. Preferably his gun arm then tear out his neck. If necessary use the guy as a meatshield to protect me from bullets.
>>
>>1113361

Or not.
Well...
> Feed anyway.
>>
>>1113362
>>1113358
Well fuck you 2 had good rolls! Puker is just getting good rolls as is atm
>>
>>1113366

Just you wait until we get to combat, then I'll be fucking dead within seconds.
Maybe

Dropped you trip?
>>
Rolled 3 (1d100)

>>1113361
>Examine what the man I just killed was carrying.
>What strange devices these men were using to fell others from afar!
>>
>>1113361
Eat all the brain chunks scattered on the floor by the fight.
Delicious, healthy brains, what was once a comrade is now nourishment.
>>
>>1113368
whoops
>>
>>1113370

Damn ordinaries, always got to be picky.
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>1113361
Hmm, go down the unexplored hallway the standard way. Basic zombies in front to get smacked by threats first. However.... those men seemed to use something odd... a gun? My memorys scrambled but Perhaps I should take one with me?
>>
>>1113375
>>1113374
>>1113370
>>1113369
The stalker licks the remaining blood from its jaw and uses its bladed appendages to grapple with one of the weapons the humans were using, although you are no longer dexterous enough to use such a device it is clear that is can hurt you. Like little metal pukers the humans can have. The Alpha watches the Stalker fumbling with this “gun” and picks one up, holding it the way the men were albeit carefully, the horde crowds around and follows the alpha, shielding him upfront they pass a small room containing many cabinets and shelves, past that the hallway turns a corner, staring up ahead all that can be seen is a very long corridor that curves off again, with 1 doorway on the left. The rest of the specials regain their strength back at the battle zone, especially the feral who is wounded.

>19 zombies total
>>
>>1113377
>Stay behind the Alpha and horde
Getting shot sucks
>>
>>1113377
>Take note of how the Alpha is carrying is his metal puker.
>Take any remaining small metal boxes the man has, and anything that could be used to carry everything I now have.
>Point the metal puker away and try to figure out how to make it work.
>>
>>1113377

We moving already?
Alright then.
> Follow behind, wait for acid to replenish.
>>
>>1113377
Enter the doorway, there could be more humans... or maybe more interesting things....
>>
File: Licker.jpg (152KB, 1400x583px) Image search: [Google]
Licker.jpg
152KB, 1400x583px
>>1113382
>>1113381
>>1113380
>>1113378
Upon moving up the Alpha and his horde come to a doorway, using the card he found on the floor it seems to open the door. The alpha and zombies are greeted by a wave of cold air washing over them inside the room, against the wall at least two dozen “glass cages” are lined up, all with humans inside, all blue. The feral tentatitvely steps inside as well, careful after its wounding.
The puker and others stay close but guard the doorway, back in the corridor the stalker attempts to manipulate the “gun” with little luck, scratching at the metal and clawing mechanisms. One of the zombies radios buzzes in with a mans voice on the other end
“Report Walters?” it buzzes back out to silence

>19 zombies total
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>1113393
Maybe there is something that opens these "cages"? Failing that try smashing one of them.
>>
>>1113393

> Grab the zombie in question, take his thingy, hand it to the Alpha
Maybe Senpai knows what to do with this thing? Maybe give it a "OK"?
>>
>>1113393
>This thing isn't working. Discard it, and take to the vents again.
>>
>>1113393
>Tap on the glass cage, try to get their attention or see if they move
>>
Rolled 86 (1d100)

>>1113393
Attempt to repeat the phrase the radio said, mindlessly. REPORT WALTERS.

Lets test out the vocal range of a basic zombie
>>
>>1113393
>always post late

>catch up with rest of group, peek around the corner of hallway and guard untill rest are done in room
>>
>>1113402
Forgot my name whoops
>>
>>1113405
>>1113404
>>1113402
>>1113401
>>1113399
The stalker drops the object and leaps back to the ceiling, crawling its way over to the nearest vent, wriggling its way inside it continues on its secluded journey. After a quick run down of the layout it finds it has visited all the rooms on this floor and its only option is to go back down, up to the next level or stay put with the horde. The second stalker crawls in with the horde, clinging to a wall it keeps its keen sense guarded for any intruders. The puker gurgles and gets the alphas attention to the radio. The Alpha picks it up only for it to take him by surprise
“Walters? We need a report asap”
The alpha holds it firmly “Walt..s” it groans
The radio responds almost immediately “What the fuck”
Other zombie moan in a chorus, to be accompanied by radio silence.
As the zombies interact with the object, the feral stalks the pods tapping on the glass with its sharp nails to no response from the humans inside.
Suddenly a beeping sound comes from out of no where accompanied by a female voice “Base is now on code red lockdown, all staff please report to top level for processing, biohazard warning”

>19 zombies total
>>
>>1113412
Top...Level...

Lead the Horde upstairs to find more life.
>>
>>1113412
>Head upwards.
>>
>>1113412

Urgh, noise is annoying me already.
> Proceed to follow the Alpha
Am I replenished yet?
>>
>>1113412
>Follow the Alpha
Tap tap tappity
>>
>>1113412
>stay near the horde
>>
>>1113428
>>1113425
>>1113420
>>1113419
>>1113416
Vent Stalker crawls it way up to the next level, slowly clinking its way through the vents, the grate it finds first opens up over a large room with several beds in it. Upon the beds are a small handful of humans, dressed casually getting up and putting on shoes and clothes. They seem somewhat panicked but are following the instructions of the repetivie female voice and moving out. Below the feral continues tapping its claws curiously on the motionless human pods, before spinning around the join the alpha as he directs the horde out and towards the next staircase, the horde stalker, puker and Toxic all in tow. The close they get to the next set of the stairs the more noises become avaliable, footsteps, murmered conversation, although little can be seen of the upstairs as the staircase has a bend in it

>19 zombies total
>>
Rolled 48 (1d100)

>>1113433
>Continue exploring the floor, noting the dispositions of the people below and any locations or items of interest.
>>
>>1113433

Damnit, how many stairs ARE in this place?
> Wait for more commands and more acid to form
>>
>>1113443
Oh sorry yeah you are all full
>>
Rolled 89 (1d100)

>>1113433
Try to make our way up quietly and peek out to asses the situation.

(I need to go again soon so assume I'll just be helping whatever the others do after this)
>>
>>1113439
>>1113443
>>1113457
I think I am going to call it a night for tonight, don't wanna get burned out, I will be on tomorrow evening and Thursday evening, should be around all day Friday too but will remember your suggestions!
>>
>>1113460

Sure, let's see if I can join in on next time.
Schedules and some such.
>>
>>1113460
Thanks for running, OP.
>>
>>1113460
Thanks for running, most likely will be joining atleast tomorrow.
Although I'd like to change to Armoured if those two who claimed it wont come back.
>>
>>1113460
If a brute isnt in by tomorrow, I will mutate into one, just for you guys.
>>
>>1113473

We might find some steroids or some shit.
>>
>>1113460
Good quest, OP.
Sadly i couldn't be here 'till the end, but this Toxic faggot thanks you for running.
>>
>>1113475
>>1113474
>>1113465
>>1113462
No problem, I will be back most days at least

>>1113473
>>1113470
go for it!
>>
File: tank.jpg (68KB, 389x512px) Image search: [Google]
tank.jpg
68KB, 389x512px
>>1113478
would it be acceptable for me to join?

I posted at the beginning and didn't see that you'd started.

I'd be happy to take any role you have open
>>
>>1113478
Ping me when we start up again, dawg

On a different note, I have to wonder if this will feature further mutations/adapations like the last one did. It's pretty cool to get new features as you kill more people and progress.
>>
>>1115266
indeed it does, i have at least 4 mutations per special zombie currently, trying to think of more

>>1113966
Looks like you wanna be brute perhaps? I am happy to let as many people pick multiple zombie classes, but variety is always nice

Anyway I am off to work so I wont be on for around 8 hours or so
>>
>>1113439
>>1113443
>>1113457
>>1113475
>>1113966
The alpha and puker move forward with the rest of the horde, the shambling corpses shuffling their way forward protecting the specials. The alarm still blares in the background, the repetitive drone and feminine voice becoming frustrating. They peer their way up the staircase ahead, cautiously climbing the steps. Peering into the corridor ahead the stairs open up on the corner of an L shaped corridor. Although you can only see down one of the corridors from the stairs you notice 4 guards standing at a doorway, as people exit from inside.
Meanwhile the stalker moves from grate to grate, after finding one of the rooms full of beds it finds another almost identical room with several people mobilising, crawling its way onwards it finds a large metallic room with 4 more men inside, there are more of these metal ranged devices in their hands and they are strapping body armour to themselves.

>19 zombies total
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>1116300
>Observe the men for a short while longer before continuing on (to the next floor up?).

I'm assuming that I don't have the intelligence to communicate things like these to the others through anything other than a horribly inefficient game of charades.
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>1116300
Start steadily producing toxins, just enough to keep the horde in a "protective" noxious cloud, in case anyone gets too close.
>>
>>1116300
Lanky reportin in, I'd like to change into armoured if that is possible.
>>
>>1116327
Course, lets just say you woke up late and trotted up the stairs to catch up with the others
>>
>>1116327
>>1116324
>>1116321
The Toxic takes this brief respite to produce as many toxins as it can to spread a thin mist around the zombies, its sputtering oriffices spreading gas throughout the crowds. From behind the crowd a large powerful zombie lumbers up, bone protruding from its back and body, it clinks forward to join its brothers. Meanwhile the Stalker eyes its targets cautiously through the grate, remembering the noise of the metal weapons as they propelled objects through the air. The 4 men finish strapping their body armour on and click on their weapons, getting ready to leave the room, behind them are several TV screens showing rooms full of humans, crowding in an area that was previously unseen.

>19 zombies total
>>
>1116300
No time to waste when flesh is escaping.

>urge the horde forward
>having heard about ranged devices (how zombies communicate?) armoured will fast walk towards the guards, pushing two normal zombies ahead of it as a meatshields to take first hits.
>>
>>1116344
>Wait for the men to leave the vicinity of the room, then quietly drop down to lock/barricade the door and stare at the moving picture boxes.
>>
>>1116344
The Toxic stays behind the armoured, sending out bursts of toxins ahead of it when humans are in range.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>1116360
Just realized i should've rolled for that.
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>1116353
>>1116376
Probally same
>>
>>1116344
follow behind my armored brother, our might combined should overwhelm the meatsacks
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>1116388
weird, could have sworn I put dice in the right field
>>
>>1116381
>>1116376
>>1116360
>>1116358
>>1116353
The Stalker waits biding its time and watching the men beneath it, they share some words before three of the men leave the room, the other man sits in a chair staring at the pictures and pulls out a small black box that the humans have spoken into before.
At the bottom of the stairs the armoured zombie moves forward, urging the horde with it, they shamble forward in a messy fashion attempting to follow to herd, the Toxic zombie stands carefully behind the armoured creature and amongst the horde as the climb the stairs. As the heavy footsteps of the armoured clang up the stairs the 4 men ahead turn around. They shout something unintelligible and raise their weapons. An explosive sound echoes through the corridor as bullets fly, tearing into the zombies, the armoured is hit by a round as it ricochets and cracks on its boney plates, barely registering on the creature. The Gas the Toxic is spewing barely passing the zombie horde, 2 more zombies fall to the rain of bullets as the swarm approaches

>17 zombies total
>>
>>1116393
>>1116388
Whoops didn't see you there, feel free to try again!
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>1116394
>Wait for the other three to leave the area, and the man below to put aside all his box-things some distance away from him, before attacking him by surprise.
>If the man does not seem to be putting away his boxes any time soon, move on to the next set of gratings.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d100)

>>1116394
The Toxic pressurises his toxin sacs before expelling all the fumes out in a burst in the humans' direction
>>
>>1116397
I think dice gods hate me.
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>>1116394
Throw a normal zombie at the men, then follow up by charging them
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>1116394
>charge the guards
>>
>>1116399
Inventive I like it
>>1116403
>>1116398
>>1116397
>>1116396
The man inside the room hears the gunshots and puts his weapon down, picking up the other box and attempting to contact someone. The stalker silently pulls the grate up and slides it quietly aside, crawling onto the ceiling of the room as the man frantically shouts into the box
“Report? Whats going on out there?”
He scans the screens in a frenzy, the stalker crawls above the man just out of his peripheral vision, leaning down and extending a razored finger, as the man clicks off the metal device he freezes in shock as a bladed claw punctures one side of his throat and out the other, less than a second later he collapses under the weight of the stalker as it drops on top of him, dying almost instantly.
Outside the swollen bulging brute rears its head from behind its armoured brother grabbing the back of a zombies shirt and launching it forward into the group. The zombie lands feet in front of the men, crawling forward, grabbing one of their legs before the man points down blowing its head off. Taking the brief respite to chance the armoured launches forward, slamming into a nearby guard, the winded man collapsing to the floor, another zombie drops to the gunfire as the men reload.

>15 zombies total
>>
>>1116413
>Now seems like the time to block the door and take a look at those moving picture screens.
>>
Climb on the back of the brute and leap off him onto one of the men
>>1116413
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>1116413
Charge one of the gunmen and force him to inhale the toxins released by my body by expelling them directly into his face.
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>1116413
Charge in and crush the arms of the men
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>1116413
Stomp on the downed guard a few times, before trying to attack next.
>>
>>1116420
Roll? Need to see how well you accomplish this
>>
Rolled 16 (1d100)

>>1116432
On mobile, lets hope rolling works
>>
>>1116433
Well. Looks like it works
>>
>>1116434
>>1116433
>>1116431
>>1116423
>>1116422
The stalker knocks a shelf over against the door, not overly effective but will do for now, it crawls to the TV screens staring at them, most are currently inactive for some strange reason. The only three that are currently active are the room with frozen bodies, a screen showing another stairwell that humans are rapidly ascending and a large metal with dozens of scientists and guards inside.
In the corridor the armoured raises its foot as the floored man raises his arm as a shield, the heavy foot crashes down, cracking the mans arm, another slam brings the foot agressively onto the mans stomach, he gushes blood out of his mouth, a zombie falls upon him sinking its teeth into his mouth. The Toxic shuffles out of the crowd, bringing an open hand across a guard face, knocking him to a wall, wheezing a hard cloud of toxins, the man gags and vomits, eyes stinging and skin breaking into a rash almost immediately, firing blindly with his gun as the toxics darkened teeth sink into his shoulder. The Brute Bounds forward toward the last survivors, using it as a platformt he feral shrieks and launchs off it, falling short of its target. The brute however manages to run into one of the men before he can reload, wrapping its large fist around the mans entire upper arm and squeezing and wrenching, the man screams in agony as his bones crack and crunch, blood dripping from between the Brutes fingers. The final survivor turns tail and runs down the corridor coughing from the toxic fumes.
>13 zombies
>1 zombie in security room
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>1116441
>chase the last guy down
I GOT THIS ONE GUYS
>>
File: high test.jpg (185KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
high test.jpg
185KB, 1200x675px
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>1116441
eat the armless guy, gotta eat big to get big
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>1116441
Start infecting one of the corpses with toxins, which will fester inside of the body until someone touches it/disturbs the toxins, in which case they will burst out, making the air unbreathable.
We got toxic mines, boys.
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>1116441
The dead guard not reanimating? Hmm.

>Search the room for anything useful.
>>
>>1116441
>Look around in the corridor where the horde is now
>>
File: Armoured 2.jpg (77KB, 900x504px) Image search: [Google]
Armoured 2.jpg
77KB, 900x504px
>>1116456
>>1116454
>>1116452
>>1116447
>>1116444
Enraged by its miss, the feral bounds up to its feet, baring its teeth in fury, it bounds forward after the fleeing man, leaping and swiping his running foot out from under him the man falls face first into the ground, he scrambles to get to his feet but the feral pounces on him from behind, screeching it digs its nails into his face and begins tearing eyes and cheeks and pounding repeatedly on his head until the man is laying in a pool of his own blood, it gets up lapping the blood from its fingers. The brute grabs the dead mans torso tearing his arm off and begins to chew into it at an alarming rate. The toxic exhumes gases that infect the corpses allowing them rapidly raise and join the horde. The armoured and rest of the horde look around, up ahead is a door on either side, left and right, the right hand side being the door the guards were outside of.
Back in the security room the Stalker searches throughout the room but finds nothing of use. The security zombie stands idly in the room moaning to himself

>17 Zombies in hall
>1 Zombie in security room
>>
>>1116466
Huh. Can I not take their armor to use for myself or something?

>Unblock the door, and move onwards through the vent again.
>>
>>1116466
>check the left side door first, to make sure no one is hiding there.
>>
>>1116466
rip off the door and carry it with me so I have something to throw if we run into other meatbags
>>
>>1116466
>go into the right door
>>
Rolled 24 (1d100)

>>1116466
Have my toxins enter the two rooms from keyholes and from underneath the doors, gassing them before entering
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>1116470
>>
>>1116468
>>1116469
>>1116470
>>1116472
>>1116473
The Brute strides over to the right door attemtping to rip it from its hinges but simply twists the metal and pulls it open, allowing the feral to charge into it, the room is a long and well lit, containing several beds in rows, and seems to be empty now. The Toxic shambles to the other door breathing gas into the it before the armoured stomps over and pushes it open agressively. The room appears to be a large storage room and cowering in the corner is a woman, whimpering holding a scalpel.
“Please...” she stutters and begs as, the armoured beast breathes deep rasping breaths in front of her.
The Stalker drags the shelf out the way and opens the door allowing the zombie to roam free, before digging its claws into the wall and climbing into the vents once again. The zombie stumbles out of sight into the hallway. The Stalker passes the grating where the bedroom was and moves over the next one appearing over the feral and the 2nd bedroom

>17 Zombies in hall
>1 Zombie in security room
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>1116485
Charge the woman and feast on her flesh
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>1116485
>Search the room, find things to tap on
Tap tap tappity
>>
File: 4scoops.png (178KB, 368x442px)
4scoops.png
178KB, 368x442px
Rolled 47 (1d100)

>>1116485
go back to eating the armless guy, I couldn't rip off the door because i'm not getting enough protein
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>1116485
>block the Toxic and bite into woman (if armoured still has mouth, with all that bony armor)

>look for anything interesting in storage room
>>
>>1116485
>Continue onwards (and upwards) through the vents.
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>1116493
gotta get swoll
>>
>>1116504
>>1116499
>>1116493
>>1116489
>>1116487
The Toxic, eager to taste more flesh, pushes past its armoured ally and shuffles quickly, falling on top of the woman, her scalpel barely touching its skin, it sinks its black teeth into her shoulder as she vomits on the thick cloud of poison being emitted from her attacker, her nose bleeding from the corrosive toxins. She barely has time to scream between the heaving and shaking as she joins the swarm. The armoured attempts to move in to feast as well but is to slow to react to the hungry Toxic, it grunts in displeasure and grinds its teeth. Meanwhile the brute goes back to its armless zombie, remembering the juicy meal, however its undead body seem s a lot less appetising now as it stares blankly into the brutes contorted rage face.
The feral walks around the room dragging and tapping its nails on the metal bedframes, low growls emitting from its throat, it checked carefully in every part of the room, and under the beds until it lifts a sheet and comes face to face with a terrified man, no more than a few inches away. The Feral almost smile and drags the kicking man out from under the bed tearing into his screaming torso, spraying blood across the nearby beds. The stalker watches curiously from above as the ravaged man soon begins to get to his feet in undeath, satisfied it crawls off until it finds a vent heading upwards, clambering up it reaches a long vent, one opening up to a large hallway and another leading outside to fresh air.

>19 Zombies in hall
>1 roaming the halls
>>
>>1116485
Oh shit, I missed quite a lot. Where are we right now? What are we doing?
>>
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>1116516

> Walk the non-fresh hallway, stay alert for loud things, and sneaky things too.

We will leave soon enough.
>>
>>1116517
Moved up a floor, wiped more guards, exploring this floor, stalker has gone up to another floor
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>1116516
>Examine the large hallway from inside the vent.

>>1116517
Killing people, mostly. Out-of-character, we can guess that the facility is being evacuated and there's a main entrance/exit a few floors up where employees are being checked by guards before being released outside rather like last time.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>1116516
Do the "toxic mine" thing to all the normal zombies we have in our horde
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>1116516
grab the armored zombie and use him to break down any doors we encounter. His density combined with my strength should be capable of destroying any barrier
>>
>>1116516
>drag the man I found to the brute and offer him like a gift
Get swole brute!
>>
>>1116533
>>1116531

So nothing major. That's good to know.
>>
>>1116516
>head out of storage room and follow the corrindor where that the last guard was caught

>>1116533
Why the roll?
>>
>>1116548
Just in case it was necessary.

Hopefully it wasn't.
>>
>>1116548
>>1116545
>>1116544
>>1116540
>>1116539
>>1116533
The Stalker crawls forward finding the hallway populated by many men, many armed men too. There is a lot of commotion although beneath you are 2 armed guards
“How did this happen? Shoudlnt they be secured?”
“Fuck knows, someone must have screwed up big time, we just gotta wait for a team to arrive”
“Who called in for the team? I heard the boss saying our comms arent workin?”
The 2 men are interrupted by panicky scientists shouting to be let out.
Down below the Armoured wanders off to peer around the corridor, he sees 2 more survivors leaving a room, between the armoured and them the security guard zombie is shambling slowly towards them. They notice both infected and run in the opposite direction to another staircase leading up. The brute eagerly follows the armoured, while the feral drags a rather confused zombie out to the rest of the swarm. The Toxic rejoins the group spewing more gas and toxins, while the puker climbs out from the depths of the lab

>19 Zombies in hall
>1 roaming the halls
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>1116557

Oh ok?
So...
> Take a look around, try and stay hidden
>>
Rolled 34 (1d100)

>>1116557
rip one of the survivors in half and give the left side to my Feral buddy
>>
>>1116557
>let go of the zombie and climb on the brutes back, ready to leap on anyone we come across
Didnt realize I infected the guy, welp
>>
>>1116557
>Shamble after the survivors, urging normal zomies to follow
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>1116570
Heres a roll just in case
>>
Rolled 9 (1d100)

>>1116557
Follow the armored, keeping a toxic cloud of gas around the horde
>>
>>1116563
you are down below with the horde and armoured and toxic etc
>>
>>1116557
>Are humans always this noisy? Head over to the other opening.
>>
>>1116597
>>1116584
>>1116579
>>1116575
>>1116573
>>1116570
>>1116566
The Brute rounds the corner spotting the survivors fleeing up the stairs, bellowing in rage it bounds forwards as the feral leaps onto its back, clinging on. The Horde follows its specials and wanders around the corner allowing the lone zombie to join a group. The Toxic and Puker shamble around the corner with their minions, dripping and coughing out biles, poisons and acids. They all reach the stairs as the Brute and feral ascend the staircase with murderous speed. Ahead the two survivors run through a large door.
“Theyre here!!!” One screams
“Help please” another cries
A man ahead spins around and slams his palm into a button causing the doorway to lower a large blast door, the 2 running survivors manage to duck and slide under it as it closes. The feral leaps off the brute and misses as the door slams shut just feet ahead. The rest of the zombies climb to the final floor to be greeted by an enclosed area. In the vents the stalker can hear everyone in a frenzy, it turns around and heads to the fresh air grate, outside is cool, with fresh air streaming in past some sort of filtration system. From what can be seen through the metal it appears to be a large enclosed camp with several buggies and jeeps.

>20 zombies
>>
>>1116608
>tap on the door
Tap tap tappity motherfuckers
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>1116608
>Look for significant features from my position. Are there many humans outside; how are they armed; and so on.
>>
Rolled 71 (1d100)

>>1116608
break down the door using the armored zombie!
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>1116608
(I'm finally here and I assume I'm with the horde)

Maybe this door has a way to open it from this side.... maybe the keycard can be used.
>>
Rolled 25 (1d100)

>>1116608
Try to get my toxins to go through the vents (since i guess they can't go through the blast door)
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>1116608
break down the face of brute and then try to smash the door with fists
>>
File: feral.jpg (182KB, 700x730px) Image search: [Google]
feral.jpg
182KB, 700x730px
>>1116625
>>1116620
>>1116618
>>1116614
>>1116613
The stalker stares out at the darkened yard, there are several men loading into vehicles and moving in a hurry, some pass by the vent
“Why are we leaving? Shouldnt we be helping the doctors?”
“Sarge says the entire labs overrun, no survivors apparently, so theyre keeping it in lockdown until biohazard gets here”
“Poor bastards” the other sighs as they load into the back of a jeep
They begin driving off out the front gate.

Meanwhile inside the Brute attemps to grab the armoured much to armoured annoyance who pushes a hand against the brutes head. The brute ends up pushing him towards the door and begins pummelling his fists on it, joined by his armoured brother, although it has little effect. The Alpha steps forward with his keycard and attempts to find some similar console to earlier when an announcment can be heard again
“Security system overide” The door begins to rise in front of the zombies to the alphas surprise. The noise from the hallway rises into frenzied screaming as the blast door reaches thigh height and continues rising. The Feral taps its fingers in anticipation on the door as it rises.

>20 zombies
>>
File: slap boxing.jpg (44KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
slap boxing.jpg
44KB, 800x450px
Rolled 32 (1d100)

>>1116641
grab as many normal zombies and willing specials to throw when the door gets higher
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>1116641
>Climb back on the brutes back, ready to pounce
>>
Rolled 63 (1d100)

>>1116641
Get ready to run out and expel as many toxins as possible once the door is high enough
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>1116641
Order the Horde to charge as soon as the door opens a sufficient amount
>>
>>1116641
>Wait until the yard is empty before exiting through the vent.

Not sure how I'm going to help everyone back inside, but I guess we'll see how this goes.
>>
>>1116641
>Wait for door to open enough and charge forward towards closest human
>>
File: securityzombie2_zps00792852.png (80KB, 237x410px) Image search: [Google]
securityzombie2_zps00792852.png
80KB, 237x410px
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>1116660
Roll
>>
>>1116645
>>1116647
>>1116651
>>1116655
>>1116657
The door rises fully and the room is filled with screaming personal and guards, another blast door behind them currently locked. Sirens near it begin blaring. The guards open in a hail of bullet fire that defeans the room. The Horde moves forward, falling into the crowd of screaming faces, the Brute flings a zombie into the mass of men and women knocking one to the floor. The Toxic manages a fast pace and falls between two panicking lab assitants, before exhuming copious amounts of toxic gas, they fall to their knees screaming amongst vomit filled drool, grabbing their co workers for help. The feral leaps into the air from the back of its muscle bound brother only to take a stray bullet to its thigh, it falls into the chaotic crowd hissing and screaming. A bullet flys into the shoulder of the Alpha, knocking him against a wall, the armoured charges past blocking another shot and shoulder barging a man off his feet before kneeling over his shaking body and tearing chunks out of him. Zombies drop to the sustained gunfire as workers and guards struggle against the horde. The Brute flings another zombie forward into the crowd.

Outside the stalker slices its way through the grating and climbs out to the now empty yard “Security system overide” can be heard once more as the blast door allowing the humans to leave the hall begins to rise.
>17 zombies
>>
Rolled 95 (1d100)

>>1116677
>Run about the area and infect as many bodies on the ground as possible
Im no good at leaping, I should stick to running
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>1116677
Try to get between the men with guns and gas them
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>1116677
>Quickly move aside and climb up onto the wall above the opening blast doors, preparing to ambush the humans as they pass through.
>>
>>1116677
defend the Alpha, throw more zombies and whatever's in reach
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>1116677
My Gun... try to shoot the security and dive behind the brute and armored
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>1116695
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>1116677
>charge deeper into the crowd, trying to reach people with guns
>>
>>1116700
>>1116697
>>1116695
>>1116692
>>1116687
Suffering wounds once more the feral stands up on its wounded body and decides to lay low, sprinting through the crowd slicing and chewing at any living or dead target it can find to spread its infection. It sprints past a screaming woman grappling with a zombie, grabbing a handful of her hair it pulls her back throwing her to the floor allowing the zombie to fall on top of her, jumping onto the back of another man and sinking its teeth into the back of his neck. The Toxic bounds through the crowds attempting to displace the guards but takes a bullet to the chest knocking it down. A guard raises his pistol against the Alpha and opens fire, the Brute pushes through the crowd of zombies and men alike, swinging a fist into the gunman's leg, his knee snaps backward and he screams crumpling to the floor as the brute sets about devouring him. The Alpha watching the human guard raises his gun in mimicry and fires some shots off with some hard to manage recoil, with luck on shot hits another guard in the arm causing him to drop his gun. More zombies drop to the last few guards bullets but the infected bodies are beginning to rise and shudder and join the horde.
Outside the stalker crawls over to the blast door seeing it begin to rise it waits patiently above it for its opportunity
>15 zombies
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>>1116710
>Remember the basics of CQC?

inb4 no one on the other side of the door
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>1116710
eat one of the bodies quickly, before they become not-tasty

Give Feral the Leg to replace the one that got shot
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>1116710
Keep moving... The next door... need to find the way out...
>>
Rolled 90 (1d100)

>>1116710
Stay on the ground, making the humans think i am dead, while still expelling huge amounts of toxins in the air
>>
>>1116719
sorry Feral, I might accidently beat you to death with the leg
>>
Rolled 53 (1d100)

>>1116710
Shamble after any remaining survivors
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>1116710
>Continue to stay low and keep sneaking up on the humans
>>1116719
I dont know if it works like that

Hey Qm, do the specials have any regenerative properties or are we hurt for the rest of our undead lives?
>>
>>1116743
Every couple of turns you will regain a wound, all classes have different wound, stalker has 3 for example, armoured has 10
>>
>>1116743
>Feral buddy has hurt leg
>tasty body has leg that works fine
>give Feral leg that works
>Feral have two good legs again
makes sense to me
>>
>>1116743
>>1116735
>>1116730
>>1116727
>>1116720
The fight begins going in your favour as the infected quickly rise from the floor while the feral sprints around biting more. The Guards are the front attempt to push the horde back stepping forward, one near the Toxics wounded body, believing it dead, he rapidly falls to knees after breathing in a thick cloud of acidic toxin, only for the Toxic to pull him on top of it and rip into his throat, billowing gas down his bloodied open throat. The Brute rips a body apart digging his teeth into it, a leg flying across the room and slapping against the back of the feral. The door behind them is opened wide enough to allow humans to crawl or roll under, the few survivors attempt to crawl under it as the last 2 remaining guards back up against the door. The armoured moves determinedly forward while one reloads, he panics attempting to get under the door only to have his face smashed against the corner of the door, teeth shattering and blood splattering across the door. The final guard backs away blindly, his eyes being blinded by the expanded cloud of toxin before the feral tackles him and claws and bites his throat and face.
As the last couple of survivors crawl out of the door they are easily picked off and impaled by the stalker waiting patiently for its easy prey. The door finally opens all the way, silence and cold night air breezes into the bloodied undead room. The remaining corpses spasm and join the rest of your team.

>35 zombies

Act 1 Completed... cont.....
>>
>>1116759
With such a slaughter and so much flesh and memories and flesh gained, the virus mutates allowing the specials to gain new abilities, each class may choose 1 upgrade

Feral
>Quadriceps Engorgement – Increases speed by growing the leg muscles allowing for faster movement
>Calcified Bones – The bones toughen and harden, allowing the feral to take more punishment
>Screech – An inhuman screech that can disorientate and demoralise enemies, also draws nearby infected to you
>Team player – The feral will become an instinctive group hunter, allowing him to blend into hordes and to throw easier targets to the zombies while focusing on his main prey.
>Vampiric Essence – Killing a target allows to Feral to consume meat and regenerate lost wounds
rapidly

Stalker
>Chameleonic Scales – Allows the Stalker to shift its hue and blend in better with environment
>Elongated Proboscis – The tongue grows in length acquiring barbs, allowing lethal strikes from a distance
>Reinforced Talons – The claws calcify and harden, allowing them to tear through tougher materials
>Enhanced Senses – Increases the effectiveness of night vision and smell allowing you to acquire targets at a range
>Vanguard Hunter – The stalkers reflexes heighten, allowing it to react quicker to danger and predict enemy movement

Brute
>Testosterone Overload – When in combat the Brute enters a bloody rage, allowing it to become more powerful throughout engagements
>Engorged Musculature – The muscles swell allowing the Brute to throw objects further and attack harder
>Thickened Cranium – The skull develops extra layers making headshots harder to pull off on Brute
>Unstoppable Force- The brute can propel itself forward at such speeds it can act as a living battering ram, even smashing aside moving vehicles
>Power from pain – The more damage the Brute takes the more furious it becomes, ignoring its wounds in a red mist of rage
>>
>>1116763
Armoured
>Exoskeleton – The outside bone plates fuse and toughen, forming an almost exoskeleton to increase defence
>Quills – Thin bone shards form allowing the Armoured to fire shrapnel at short range
>Forearm Protrusion – Bones jut out and fuse from the forearm creating miniature shields on each arm that can protect the armoured or nearby infected
>Immovable Object – Allows the Armoured to using its body to create a defensive shell to shelter itself and another zombie, rooting itself in the ground
>Bellow – A guttural roar erupts from the Armoured, drawing nearby humans attention to it

Toxic
>Swollen Cysts – The Toxics body swells with infectious gases, allowing it to dispel a larger cloud of toxic infection gas
>Infectious Nodes – The Toxic may vomit up toxic tumours that spread infectious spores throughout the air nearby
>Cancerous Mutations – The Toxics body grows numerous bloated tumours making it harder for enemies to aim for vital areas, increasing its defence
>Clouded Spores – The poisoned cloud around you mists and blurs vision, making it harder for opponents to pick targets
>Hive Spittle – The Toxic will naturally exude multiple spore types that grow into a thick solidifying substance when the toxic is nearby, this growth makes it harder for humans to move on and zombies regenerate wounds faster

Puker
>Swollen Guts – Swells the Pukers insides allowing for more vomit to be expelled at once
>Mylohyoid Strength – Growth of the throat muscles allow puke to be sprayed at a considerable distance
>Haemorrhaging – The pukers insides become acidic, any wounds suffered in close combat can cause damage to the attacker
>PH Overload – The stomach acid has become so acidic it can chew through reinforced materials, may choose level of vomit, stronger vomit will melt hosts and not infect
>Membranous Sacs – The Puker may vomit up pressurised membrane sacs filled with acidic liquid, these explode when shot, shaken or touched

Alpha
>Vocal Memory – Allows the Alpha basic speech and imitation of men or women
>Horde Mutation – Can guide the mutation of zombies into certain types, runners for now
>Co-ordination – The Alpha may operate simple machinery, learning more by observation, zombies also become slightly more intelligent
>Alpha Leader – If in danger the zombie hordes will prioritise protecting you instinctively, rallying to you and defending you from danger
>Shared Mind – You may possess a zombie briefly, seeing the world through its eyes, you may also control zombies at a great distance, allowing for “outposts”
>>
>>1116759
>>1116763
>>1116766
With that I am calling it for tonight, although tomorrow evening I may be on for a few hours as well!
>>
>>1116763
Shit, my options are all pretty good.

>Chameleonic Scales – Allows the Stalker to shift its hue and blend in better with environment

>>1116772
Thanks for running, OP.
>>
>>1116766
>Co-ordination – The Alpha may operate simple machinery, learning more by observation, zombies also become slightly more intelligent
The smarter I become the more I can aid the horde.
>>
so, considering we'll be acting as a group to conquer the world, my gut instinct is to evolve to be better team players

Testosterone Overload could definitely be nice in drawn out battles, but likely work in surprise attacks where we want to do the most damage in the shortest amount of time

Engorged Musculature is good too, with a spotter and the Alpha to target, I could act as a siege weapon

Thickened Cranium looks nice for the damage resistance, but is more of a personal protection

Unstoppable Force is tempting for me, now that we're more likely to encounter cars and houses that are barricaded.

Power from pain is another personal one, but could be good if paired with Toxic's hive spittle to make me even tankier.

I'm leaning towards unstoppable force or engorged musculature
>>
>>1116763
>Screech
I'd love to regenerate, but being able to disorientate enemys sounds much more useful
>>
>>1116766

Welp...
Being abled to projectile vomit would help.
buuuut...
> PH Overload – The stomach acid has become so acidic it can chew through reinforced materials, may choose level of vomit, stronger vomit will melt hosts and not infect
Will make me even more of a breaching tool.
No need for damn Brutes, we got Glass cannons.
There ain't no thing that can stand in my way.
>>
>>1116766
>Infectious Nodes – The Toxic may vomit up toxic tumours that spread infectious spores throughout the air nearby
I can have little things that produce toxins for me that i can also hide around?
Sign me the fuck up.
You know, in theory i could even stick these things in regular zombies, and have them become weaker versions of me.
It's pretty dope.
>>
>>1116748
>armoured has 10
That's right bitches

>>1116766
So many good options.
Kinda tied with Quills, Shield and Bellow...
>Quills – Thin bone shards form allowing the
>miniature shields on each arm that can protect the armoured or nearby infected
>Bellow – A guttural roar erupts from the Armoured, drawing nearby humans attention to it
Armoured to fire shrapnel at short range
but probally ending up going with Shield as it combines exoskeleton and immovable somewhat.

>>1116801
Shared mind would help a lot too, in spreading the infection in bigger area than just one group, but you decide on that.
>>
>>1116763
I'll be taking Unstoppable Force, fuck any car we run into

Adding in Puker's PH Overload, we can pretty much destroy any fortifications we encounter
>>
File: MaddeningZombie.jpg (412KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
MaddeningZombie.jpg
412KB, 800x601px
so is OP going to run today?

I assume not due to the current time, but i'll be pleasantly surprised if he does
>>
>>1121879
>>1117111
Sorry guys was working a lot yesterday, will be at gym this morning too but expect to be running in 2-3 hours probably
>>
>>1121879
>>1116835
>>1116822
>>1116813
>>1116806
>>1116805
Cool night air breezes lazily through the yard as the crowd of undead and their mutated brother step out into the world, to their memory for the first time. The air brushes gently through fresh bloody wounds and torn rotten skin, the sky clear and filled plastered with glistening stars, the trees whispering gently as their leaves and bristles twist in the breeze. The yard is surrounded by a giant wire link fence, topped with razor wire. Behind the horde lies the compound they escaped from, all around are fields and forests with a road heading off behind some hedges. The Special infected swell and twist from the experience and feast they have just finished. The Alphas mind races and flashes of faces and past memories flutter through its mind, a young mans face, rooms full of doctors and men in coats, a city. The Toxic spews up small lumpy masses that splat to the floor emitting their own toxins, the Pukers stomach twists and bubbles as its acids strengthen, barely contained in its twisted form. The Brutes legs swell and bloat with muscle while its armoured brothers forearms split agonisingly as large V shaped bone plates jut out from elbow to wrist. The stalkers thin muscle like skin shimmers and contorts, changing its colour slightly, darkening to match the black tarmac its crawling on, while the Feral rasps and hisses until an animal like primal scream erupts from its throat drawing the undeads attention.
>35 zombies
>>
Hi can I join in? I want to be a feral but with a small, child's body, and I wish to take vampyric essence
>>
>>1122683
By all means, just remember to roll D100 for perception attack or defense checks etc
>>
Rolled 97 (1d100)

>>1122679
Reaper, I dont know how many of your participants are American but I am one and its 7:00 am in the god damn morning. But whatever, im voting anyway
>Feral wants to test his leaping abilities by jumping upward as high as he can
>>
>>1122690
aha sorry im UK based, happy to wait a couple hours or take it slow
>>
Wait I joined in right as it ended?

...I hate myself...
>>
Brb guys
>>
>>1122694
Not at all, I will pick it back up today, just got back from gym, its only 1pm here and I got all day
>>
>>1122693
Yea, might want to take it slow for now, wait for everyone to show.
>>1122694
You missed the carnage, but now we are free! Also welcome fellow feral! I will be Feral OG from now on.
>>
>>1122699
In that case I will check back every 20 minutes or so to see whos around, and yeah being OGFeral will help differentiate who has what upgrades
>>
>>1122679
Toxic's here, baby!

I spew out as many toxic nodes as i can and start sticking them into the regular undead. That should give them an edge over the humans.
I'm not sure, should i roll for this?
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

Well, while I'm here lemme tell you a bit about myself, I'm 4'2 and my fingers have the bones showing from attempting to claw my way out of a trap, and I was invested via spores so I look very similar to a normal child.
>>
>>1122715
Infected*
>>
>>1122715
>>1122716
Sorry who are you? What role are you? What actions do you wish to undertake?
>>
>>1122724
I follow my master feralOG
>>
But if he is not around I scout and make sure there are no snipers above us as we have just exited the door of I assume a large building and close the doors behind us
>>
>>1122730
>>1122736
Ok but what zombie are you? Are you a special infected or you just RPing a regular zombie? Your ID keeps changing too
>>
>>1122740
I said feral, sorry my name changed because I was using that one earlier and I guess it saved onto the phone or something I fixed it now
>>
>>1122740
My I'd is because I was switching devices
>>
>>1122745
>>1122750
Sorry as Others suggested above it is perhaps best to wait until a little later where we have more available players
>>
File: PILLS_HERE.jpg (85KB, 800x757px) Image search: [Google]
PILLS_HERE.jpg
85KB, 800x757px
>>1122846

Oh boy, is it this time again?
>>
File: We_got_more.jpg (219KB, 884x904px) Image search: [Google]
We_got_more.jpg
219KB, 884x904px
>>1122854

And I guess I'll just wait for the alpha to make his move.
>>
>>1122867
>>1122854
>>1122750
>>1122716
>>1122713
>>1122699
The Feral takes this respite to stretch its legs and enjoy the space, it crouches down and leaps straight up in the air, not quite as impressive as the stalker it still manages to leap almost a full grown mans height, spotting something hanging in the sky above as he jumps. The Toxic meanwhile vomits up a couple of fleshy growths that he presses onto the backs of a few zombies, slowly surrounding them with a thin cloud of toxin, A second smaller feral strolls up beside the larger one, forming some form of undead wolf pack, it seems content following its larger twin. The puker rears its molten jaw, drooling incredibly potent acids onto the floor. The building behind them seems silent now and empty, the rooftop another floor up, although not much can be seen it appears it quiet.
>35 zombies
>>
Rolled 93 (1d100)

>>1122973
Take note of the surroundings and look out for anything useful.
>>
Rolled 57 (1d100)

>>1122973
>run around the building looking for a way up
>>
>>1122990
>>1122982
The Alpha breathes inwards deeply trying to make sense of its memories and new found intelligence, it surveys the surroundings, two small military buildings stand nearby the facility and within the fences perimeter, the rest of the yard is comprised of roads and mounds. The gate ahead leads into a winding country road that disappears into hedges and trees, to the right of the complex the forest stretches off, while behind and to the left is fields and hills. A faint whirring sound picks up in the wind causing the Alpha to look up above the feral. Small metal box with 4 spinning blades hovers over the horde, moving back and forth slightly in the wind monitoring the specials. The feral meanwhile has taken off and is running around the building, with little to note except dumpsters and thick walls, he eventually finds a metal ladder leading the to the roof, quickly climbing it the Feral is greeted by a long flat roof with a raised platform , the letter H plastered on the centre of it, the rest of the rooftop seems desolate.

>35 zombies
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>1123004

My turn?
> Time to test the new acid against the gate
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>1123004
Hmm, investigate the military buildings. However I urge the specials to keep an eye on this flying box.
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>1123004
>keep watch on the metal flying box
Was hoping for more up here. Hmmm I'll screech if it comes closer
>>
>>1123005
>>1123010
>>1123024
The Alpha paces off, keeping his peripheral on the metal skybox, while the feral on the rooftop catches it in his eyesight too, baring his chest threateningly at it. It whirs and hovers high above the horde. The Alpha walks into one of the military buildings, having been left unlocked, inside is a microphone, a desk large desk with a photo frame on it, a telephone and sheets of papers, the rest of the room is relatively small, holding a chair and filing cabinet, with a motionless ceiling fan above. The Alpha stares around the inside of the room. Outside the Puker has lost interest in the horde and the outside world and plods heavily over to the chain linked fence, when he is a couple of feet from it his gullet swells and he heaves and spams, disgorging steaming bile, it coats a several foot area of the fence, hissing and fizzing on the metal, globs of liquid metal begin to drip off the fence as a large portion of it falls away on the ground still steaming.

>35 zombies
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>1123094

Ooh, that's nice
> Return to the horde, wary of the blades in the air, as Alpha said
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>1123094
Look at the picture and papers...
>>
Rolled 42 (1d100)

>>1123094
>look for any markings or words on the metal box
It wont really matter or will make sense to the zombies but its for my own curiosities sake
>>
>>1123137
>>1123101
>>1123100
The Alpha picks up the handfuls of papers although most of it makes no sense, it looks like gibberish or military jargon that's hard to process, except one name that sticks out “Adam” although you cant remember why, you drop the crumpled papers to the floor and peer your eyes towards the photo on the desk. Its a photo of a soldier, stood upright in uniform, he looks familiar, buzz cut, strong jaw, the classical military type but yet again the alpha cant put anything of meaning to the name or photo. Outside the puker strolls clumsily back to the dissipating horde, as they shuffle in circles and moan into the silent night, some exhuming gases from their cancerous growths. The puker turns its eyes up to the small flying box, the feral is also keeping a close eye on it, out of curiosity and hunting instinct, its to small and high to make out any details other than a reflective semi circle on the front and the 4 whirring blades, it begins to pick up altitude until its almost indistinguishable from the night sky

>35 zombies
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>1123146

> Try to detect "humans", either by smell or other means.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>1123146
Adam...

Take the picture with me. Maybe its time we leave this place... go down the winding road with the horde.
>>
>>1123146
>come down from the building and go into the other military building that the alpha isnt in.
>>
>>1123155
>>1123163
>>1123178
The Alpha ponders “Adam” once more unable to make any connections, it grabs the photo of the military man and shoves it into its laboratory issued clothing pockets. Pushing the door open it steps outside once more into the refreshing night air, the Horde reforming slightly into a cohesive group, the puker meanwhile sniffs at they air through its almost non existent nose, scouring the landscape for any potential prey until it is interrupted by a loud crash as the feral breaks into one of the buildings by crashing through the door. The interior is much the same as the last room although a clip of pistol ammo lies on the desk, no picture but more papers lay strewn about the worktop. The Feral looks through the blinders that adorn the window and sees the Swarm grouping together outside. The Alpha directs the horde forward towards the recently opened up hole in the fence that the puker had melted, the shuffling and scraping of dozens of feet begins as they obey and move out. In pairs they shamble through the hole onto the tarmac road outside leading into a woodland area, darker than they have ever seen.
>>
>>1123198
>tap on the magazine, take it and group up with the horde
>>
Rolled 11 (1d100)

>>1123198
Begin following the road until something interesting presents itself. This place has nothing more for us and my brothers.
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>1123198
As we travel, look around for any potential dangers or other tasty human treats
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>1123198

> Search through the woods, but not to far away from the pack

Everyone knows, zombie animal is best animal.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d100)

>>1123198
Let's pretend I've been scouting around the perimeter for points of interest until now.
>>
>>1123227
>>1123219
>>1123214
>>1123207
The Feral picks up the ammo out of curiosity and perhaps some memory of watching the Alpha wield it as a weapon not long ago, at a brisk pace it jogs out of the building and across the yard to catch up with its mutated brethren and their corpulent minions. The snarling feral drops to all fours and crawls through the fence gap, springing back up and imbedding itself among the crowd of death. The Alpha urges the undead forward, pacing slowly down the long military road, for several minutes there is nothing but darkness as trees cover the sky and surround the road, the occasional chirp or bark of some wild animal in the wet earthy forest breaking the silence. Eventually the horde stumbles upon a large open gate that seems to block anyone unwanted visitors from simply driving up to the compound you once called home. Stepping tentatively out into the road it splits in two directions, left and right with a large signpost in front
>An arrow point left shows “Strathmas City 3 miles”
>An arrow point right simply says “Holiday park 2 miles” and “Otter Town 3 miles”
The Alpha stares blankly at the sign but gets the general gist that there is likely prey in either direction. The Stalker crawls off the road onto a darkened mound of earth, laying low in a typical predatory fashion while the Toxic scans the surroundings constantly in search of fresh meat

>35 zombies
>>
>>1123240
>give the alpha the magazine
>>
Rolled 84 (1d100)

>>1123240
Plant some infectious nodes around the signpost
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>1123240

> Look around in the woods some more, follow the sound of the animals, return once the pack starts moving again.
>>
>>1123271
>>1123265
>>1123253
Fuck sorry guys gonna have to cut it short tonight, sunday evening like 6ish GMT ill be on
>>
>>1123311

Awrite then.
>>
>>1123311
See ya then
>>
>>1123311
See you later
>>
>>1123240
Hmm, go left to the city.
>>1123311
Alright, thanks for the run today.
>>
File: riot police.jpg (61KB, 564x733px) Image search: [Google]
riot police.jpg
61KB, 564x733px
Brute back from eating all whey powder in base
>>
>>1123240
go right we need to increase the size of the horde and that chopper probably already alerted the city
>>
File: tumorous puker.jpg (793KB, 1050x1623px) Image search: [Google]
tumorous puker.jpg
793KB, 1050x1623px
>>1124271
Are you a new player or just someone on a new device I need a lifting buddy

Best thing we could do is find the suburbs or a highway. Both places would limit the meatbags' ability to run away and it would be hard for armed people to reach us
>>
>>1124271
are you the smaller feral? keep your name on mate.
We should go right, I dont think our numbers are big enough for a city. Getting some easy kills at what sounds like a theme park would be great
>>
>>1124452
I don't think Holiday Park is a theme park, seems more like a national park. Now, that could be useful, seeing how there probably aren't that many people with weapons(just park rangers and possibly hunters) and they would be isolated.

My biggest fear is someone in a helicopter with a gun. We don't really have any ranged abilities, unless we want to throw random zombies up and hope to fuck up the rotors. Even that would require them to be low to the ground, seeing how I didn't take the throwing upgrade
>>
>>1124527
I hope its a theme park, getting some clown zombies sounds fun and the Otter Town is only a mile away, hitting a town sounds better then a city
>>
>>1124539
god that would be fun. No one would even be able to tell that the carnies are zombies.

Getting someone in one of those big mascot costumes would be good too. Nothing traumatizes people like getting eaten by their childhood icon
>>
>>1123349
>>1123240
The other specials seem to have a good point. Go right instead to the themepark/town
>>1124527
I do sorta have a gun but my aims pretty ass with it. But if worse comes to worse we could get the brute to throw the armored at one like a angry cannon.
>>
>>1124271
This is me and I'll throw my hat in. But yeah either going to the left and hitting people trapped in cars on the highway, or raping and pillaging the towns to the right would be best.
>>
>>1125073
Cool a second brute, the first guy(>>1124319)
wanted a lifting buddy
>>
Pretty awesome that a quest that has the players being the zombies has popped up. Been looking for something like this for a long time.
>>
File: clawed zombie1.jpg (86KB, 560x747px) Image search: [Google]
clawed zombie1.jpg
86KB, 560x747px
>>1125084
Now we just need another Alpha to mount on our backs as our gunners
>>
>>1125490
>>1125104
>>1125084
>>1125073
>>1124980
>>1124557
>>1124539
>>1124319
>>1123347
Wow lots of players, loving it! Will happily host tomorrow evening around 5-6 GMT but distracted tonight, I mean I could still host I guess? but would be slow replies and only for a couple hours
>>
Here last AGAIN!
>>
>>1125104
>>1125073
Feel free to refer to >>1116763
and choose an upgrade for your brute
>>
>>1127155
Engorged Musculature
>>
>>1127119
Im here if you're going to host today
>>
>>1127119
Me too
>>
>>1127119
Here if you host today
>>
>>1127119
Same
>>
>>1127155
>>
>>1127319
>>1127321
>>1127276
>>1127235
>>1127228
The Toxic lumbers out from the pack and heaves up thick meaty mass sticking it to the back of the signpost, small amounts of infectious spores begin to emit gently around it, dissipating into the nearby ferns and carrying gently across the road. The Puker meanwhile shambles into the tree line looking for prey or anything to catch its attention, its rotten ears pricking in the night at the occasional growl or chirp of the wildlife. Slowly a light from the right path illuminates the horde, they turn their attention to see a large black military vehicle that stops a few hundred feet from them. It turns slowly and does a U turn facing the other direction. Now a hundred feet or so down the road on the right hand side, its engine turning over, it remains stationary, lights filling up the forest that lays ahead of it. The Special infected stare curiously and ravenously at the large reinforced vehicle.

>35 zombies
>>
>>1127349
>Give the alpha the magazine I found
>>
Rolled 54 (1d100)

>>1127349
Split the zombie horde in two and have them advance on it from each side.
>>1127407
I'll also be taking this, I thank the feral.
>>
>>1127415
>>1127407
The feral wades through the crowd and drops the magazine into the Alphas hand, feeling he has more use for it than the feral himself. The Vehicle stays motionless facing away from the group, its engine rumbling through the trees and lights still illuminating the woodland ahead. The Alpha places the ammo into his pocket and urges the horde to split into the forest, hiding in the dense tree line. They split roughly into the two messy groups and disappear into the trees, approaching the vehicle from their natural cover. Their feet pressing into the soft earth and snapping twigs, kicking debris as they shuffle. Each group, somewhat rapidly, arrives on the side of the heavy black vehicle, staring down into the bright lights and heavy metal of the rumbling beast in front of them, each group now several metres away.

>35 zombies
>>
Rolled 30 (1d100)

>>1127349
Throw a zombie at the vehicle maybe disable the lights
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>1127442
Cough up some more infectious nodes, and prepare to throw them if anything comes out of the vehicle
>>
Rolled 27 (1d100)

>>1127442
Crawl to the vehicle and climb on it
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>1127442
Send the horde in to swarm it. Meanwhile I'll be mimicing the firing position the last gunmen had so I can shoot the car if something happens.
>>
>>1127477
>>1127460
>>1127450
>>1127448
The Toxic slinks into the dark with its swarm, eyeing the vehicle that is suspiciously stationary, it begins vomiting up meaty slabs of infectious material, holding onto them ready to attack. The Alpha orders the undead forward, they shamble out of the trees to surround the vehicle, bumbling down the moist grass mounds onto the tarmac, the Brute throws a zombie that lands near its wheels while the Feral begins to run down to jump onto it. The Armoured transport starts up once more and begins moving forward, the feral manages to leap onto the back of it before it picks up speed and he cant hold on. The Brute lumbers down the slope to join the now regroup gaggle of corpses. The Feral scuttles to its feet, watching the vehicle drive off into the darkness down the road at a leisurely speed.

>35 zombies
>>
>>1127448
Brute, can you throw my infectious nodes to the vehicle? Maybe some of them will stick to it, and bring my plague with them
>>
>>1127448
>>1127450
>>1127460
Why this seems like bait for us to follow them. Well I have a plan, they seem to be going one direction, if we go the other they would need to turn around. However if we hide the brute on the side of the road in the forest he could tip over the car when they come to follow us and were free to slaughter the inhabitants.
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>1127502
>DO a running leap
>>
Rolled 79 (1d100)

>>1127532
I will go innawoods and hide while throwing toxic spores at the truck
>>
>>1127502
I give the brute my toxic nodes and follow the Alpha's orders
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>1127502
>>1127532
Have the horde go the other way so they'll turn around and start following us. Then its up to the brute to rush the car after they turn around and start pursuing me.
>>
>>1127550
but if they go back to the other humans with the spores wouldn't they get infected?
>>
>>1127574
They seem to know about us hence them casually zooming away when we jumped them. I wouldn't put it past them to know about our abilitys and have counter measures home so I'd prefer we take them down now so we dont have to deal with Military breathing down our necks the whole trip so this'll atleast buy us time until it happens in force.
>>
>>1127540
The horde of undead feel a strong urge to stop pursuing their prey, they fall back under the special infecteds command, the vehicle however slowly drives off and you see the last flashes of its lights in the tree tops disappear down the road. The brute looks down at the Toxic, it's bloated and gaseous body shuffling towards the hulking beast, it drops a couple of infectious noses into his large hands. The brute stares at them, then looks back to the road where the machine had driven off. The horde wait quietly and patiently for several minutes only to be greeted by soft wind and the occasional screech from the forest
>>
>>1127593
I'll pick up again tomorrow my beautiful infected
>>
>>1127606
Wheres my running leap? I landed that shit with an 87 yo
>>
>>1127611
Please forgive me, like I said I was distracted last night! However I am here and ready to party
>>1127593
>35 zombies
>>
File: anubis.jpg (54KB, 560x396px)
anubis.jpg
54KB, 560x396px
>>1132486
my body is ready
>>
>>1132486
My pustules are ready
>>
>>1132491
>>1132535
Feel free to react, the vehicle has driven off towards the town/ holiday park. The forest is silent and dark, your horde awaits
>>
>>1132544
Am I on the car or not?
>>
>>1132544
head down the road toward the holiday park/town
>>
>>1132548
Sorry for now lets say you are with the group, but ill let you make the next jump?
>>
>>1132544
Armoured reporting back in
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>1132486
>running jump again
This one is going to fail isnt it?
>>
>>1132586
vehicles out of sight currently, driven off towards town/ park. Sorry iw as super tired/ distracted last night so your good roll going to waste was my fault
>>
>>1132544
start shambling towards the holiday park/town
>>
>>1132593
Still reading old posts, but
>Head towards park/town
>>
>>1132606
>>1132593
>>1132586
>>1132552
The Feral tenses his legs in the darkness, feeling his limbs ready to pounce on fresh targets, the Brute and Toxic begin shambling in the direction of the vehicle. Their movement attracts the lesser undeads attention and they all begin to move down the darkened road. Nocturnal birds hoot and fly overhead as the corpulent crowd approaches, their feet dragging on the tarmac in a shuffling cacophony. After what feels like hours they reach a split in the road.
>Left Holiday Park
>Right Otter Town
Directly to the left on the road and attached to a large open field is a residential wooden house. The lights inside dimmed by drawn curtains and a wooden fence surrounding the perimeter. Behind that a large shed opening up onto the field.

>35 zombies
>>
>>1132610
head left, we need a few more recruits before we can take on a town

plus we can practice assaulting buildings here
>>
Rolled 52 (1d100)

>>1132610
>Observe the house while stealthily approaching it, moving up to peer through any gaps in the curtains (while camouflaged)

Apologies for my absence.
>>
>>1132610
>Glance at other special ones and spreads his arms, mimicing of surrounding the house.
>head left side and towards the shed.
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>1132610
crawl up to the house and peer into one of the windows
>>
>>1132610
head towards the shed while coughing up some more infectious nodes
>>
>>1132643
>>1132640
>>1132637
>>1132619
>>1132615
The swarm turns left, attracted by the promise of the house filled with fleshy treats. The Brute leads the way, dragging its large decayed knuckles on the darkened ground. They stop outside the houses waist high fencing, still exploring the new world they have yet to see. The Stalkers curiosity gets the better of it and it pounces over the fencing, crawling across the dew tipped grass and onto the side of the wall, clinging to the wood. Its skin shimmers and darkens, attempting to blend into the dark of the night, crawling over to the light filled room, peering through the gap in the windows through the misted glass. From this angle all that is visible is a sofa with a little girl and a woman sat on it, although a large portion of the room isnt visible. One of the windows on the 2nd floor however is slightly ajar. The armoured stares at the stalker, and decides to go his own way, his large heavy foot cracking through the fence as he strolls through it. He prowls past the side of the house to the large shed, walking as softly as a the heavy giant can. His keratin covered feet sinking into the mud outside, a large wooden door is ajar in the back of the shed with a light spraying out into the field. Inside he can hear mens voices. Following through the hole in the fence the Toxic carefully follows the footsteps of the armoured, an infectious node drooling into his hand. The feral meanwhile vaults the fence and stalks the other side of the house, finding a window that seems to lead into a downstairs toilet although it is firmly shirt currently. His nails drag quietly along the wood, teeth chattering in the dark

>35 zombies
>>
>>1132649
>Go to the back of the house and see if I can see anyone in the house from the back
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>1132649
smash through the house wall and look for meatbags
>>
Rolled 15 (1d100)

>>1132649
start throwing infectious nodes inside the shed
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>1132649
>Climb through the second-floor window, keeping to dark areas where possible
>>
Rolled 75 (1d100)

>>1132649
Wait near the shed entrance and attack anything, that tries to escape from Toxins gas
>>
>>1132678
>>1132669
>>1132667
>>1132661
>>1132660
The feral stalks the side of the building, walking around to the back, peering around the corner he can see a large glass sliding door that leads to a small stone patio. Past that and past the house the back of the shed can be seen, light shining out into the field and the Armoured and Toxic approaching it. Gently tapping its fingers on the glass the feral notices the glass feels thin and shakes slightly to the tapping. Staring over it sees the Toxic attempting to carefully insert its infectious nodes into the shed without being noticed by the voices inside.
Meanwhile at the front of the house the Stalker crawls silently up to the window on the 2nd floor and using its talons pry's the window open further, slinking its slender form into the room, its eyes scan the room and almost instantly lock onto a human laying motionless in a bed, her long hair splayed out across the pillow, deep slow breaths emanating from her. She jolts awake suddenly as a mighty crash shakes the house. Below the Brute had galloped through the fencing and slammed its hulking form into the wall of the front room, splintering several wooden boards, its muscle bound body now half stuck in the wall, one vascular arm inside begins to pull apart the rest of the wall. The humans in the front room jump up and scream in terror at the sudden beasts intrusion.
Back at the shed the noise has startled the men inside, both pick up their pace and begin to run towards the open barn door, three men sprint out, one wielding a wrench, and another a shotgun. As the wrench wielding man turns he almost runs face first into the armoured plated arms, looking up in horror he is forced against the door as a chitin covered fist smashes into his jaw, teeth and blood fly across the night time field. The other 2 men panic and retreat back into the barn.

>35 zombies
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>1132689
>Crash through the glass
>>
Rolled 92 (1d100)

>>1132689
>Remain hidden and still, and observe the human

Does Chameleonic Scales still work well while moving?
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>1132689
Keep pulling apart the house, fleshbags look tasty
>>
>>1132700
Not overly, depends on distance and amount of light mind you
>>
>>1132689
>growls at toxic to get to work
>block the shed door, while using shields to protect myself
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>1132689
I start spraying everything and everyone with gas
>>
Rolled 39 (1d100)

>>1132707
roll.
>>
>>1132707
>>1132710
>>1132705
>>1132701
>>1132700
>>1132698

Hearing the commotion at the front of the house and seeing the armoured shatter a mans head with its fist, the feral feels the bloodlust and begins pounding on the glass, slowly the glass cracks and falters but doesnt seem to fully break, only shards of sharpened glass fall out onto the floor, the Ferals arms getting cut as he tries to push his way into the house, though he seems to care little about the minor scrapes. Upstairs the woman can hear the screaming and shouting throughout the house as the foundations shake, she grabs a fork from the side of her bed, looking terrified, she jumps out of bed and dashes to her door, opening it to look out into the upstairs hall, the Stalker remains frozen in place in the corner of the room attempting to stay as dark as possible to avoid detection. Below the wood shakes and cracks as the brute roars and growls, its eyes filled with testosterone fueled rage it keeps its eyes locked on the three humans in the room, a child, woman and elderly man, they scream backing into the corner of the room. The wall gets wrenched apart as the rest of the horde shuffles its way up the field, climbing into the porch of the house, moaning in anticipation.
The Armoured moves to fill the doorway as the man with the shattered jaw attempts to crawl away, inhaling spores from a node he fell ontop of, he shudders and spasms from shock and infection setting in. The armoured pulls its arms in front of it shielding most of its body, the man inside fires a shotgun blast that richochets from its plated exterior. Cursing and coughing inside the men inside change their tactics, one runs out of sight behind a machine while the other points his shotgun at the wooden wall near him, blasting a large hole, he pulls his head out into the night to breath fresh unpolluted air, as he inhales his face is clasped by cold bulging finger, the Toxics swollen decayed face opens its jaw and breathes a rancid cloud of death into the strangers face. The man vomits falling backwards, shaking on the floor gasping for breath

>36 zombies
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>1132726
Brutal.
I enter the shed and throw some more toxins in the direction of the man behind the machine. That should take him out.
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>1132726
>Break the god damn glass and kill the first god damn human I see.
Im not going to get anymore good rolls, am I?
>>
Rolled 85 (1d100)

>>1132726
Let the horde take care of the fleshlings, start jumping to break through to the second floor
>>
>>1132733
OH SHIT SON.
>>1132735
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>1132733
>>1132735
>>1132736
Fuck me guys, you guys are HUNGRY
>>
>>1132735
>>1132733
damn those are good rolls

how good are nat100s in your quest OP? New mutations for them?
>>
>>1132735
>>1132733
Is this how we create new specials?
>>
>>1132726
Make sure that the ones in shed are infected and head in the main house.
>>
>>1132741
Was just gonna have it as a D100 is critical success and recover any lost wounds to max
>>
File: 1400360751487.jpg (28KB, 234x227px) Image search: [Google]
1400360751487.jpg
28KB, 234x227px
WITNESS ME
>>
File: spiky.jpg (39KB, 560x730px) Image search: [Google]
spiky.jpg
39KB, 560x730px
>>1132748
cool, good to know, thanks OP
>>
>>1132755
Well I dunno im so fucking impressed with 2 100s I think maybe a new mutation is a nice idea
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

>>1132726
>Silently attack the woman from above while she's distracted.

Feels like there's not much point being stealthy when there's already a massive horde downstairs.
>>
>>1132763
>>1132733
>>1132735
>>1132736
>>1132737
The three family members run into a room behind them, inside the kitchen the elderly man grabs a large sawn off shotgun, loading it in a panic he tells his family to get back. A sudden shattering crash resounds through the kitchen as the Feral leaps into the room, the man turns his gun to shoot at it but the feral screeches and rolls to the side, the shot scattering into the floor. The Feral grabs the girl flinging her out into the patio, her skull cracking on the stone as he pounces onto the woman, pulling her tongue out through her throat as he opens her up. The man falls back into the main room to witness the Brute standing upright and punching its fists into the ceiling, attempting to rip the floorboards down. The man blasts buckshot into the crowd, dropping a couple of zombies and embedding small shrapnel into the brutes arm, causing him to growl in irritation. Behind him more of the horde pours through the opened wall, falling and stumbling in after fresh meat. Back in the shed the armoured guards its prey making sure it cant escape, while the Toxic pulls at the hole in the wood attempting to make it large enough to climb through when a loud roar is heard inside. The machine booms into life, a large farming machine on wheels begins rolling towards the front door, picking up speed rapidly it smashes the door open and knocks the armoured back onto the mud. As it exits the barn the Toxic grips onto the back and pulls itself up onto the machine as it rolls into the field, climbing to the glass cabin the man is inside, the Toxic rips the door ajar and piles in, the man screams in terror as the bloated pustule covered corpse falls into the enclosed space, its teeth biting at his flesh as it floods the cabin with acrid gas, the man coughs blood and scratches wildly at his eyes before falling dead at the wheel. The “tractor” coming to a stop in the centre of the field, the Toxic disembarks dragging a spasming corpse out with it.
Upstairs in the house the stalker leaps onto the ceiling and attempts to swipe at the woman, she hears the thud as the creature lands the jump, spinning around in panic she slams the fork into the Stalkers arm, dropping under the swiping claws. Its twisted undead form shrieks in pain as she backs away attempting to get down to her family.

>34 zombies
>>
For getting some of the best rolls ive seen in a while, you will be awarded with further mutations. You maymay also choose one you have to further improve it

>>1132733
Toxic
>Swollen Cysts – The Toxics body swells with infectious gases, allowing it to dispel a larger cloud of toxic infection gas
>Cancerous Mutations – The Toxics body grows numerous bloated tumours making it harder for enemies to aim for vital areas, increasing its defence
>Clouded Spores – The poisoned cloud around you mists and blurs vision, making it harder for opponents to pick targets
>Hive Spittle – The Toxic will naturally exude multiple spore types that grow into a thick solidifying substance when the toxic is nearby, this growth makes it harder for humans to move on and zombies regenerate wounds faster

>>1132735
Feral
>Quadriceps Engorgement – Increases speed by growing the leg muscles allowing for faster movement
>Calcified Bones – The bones toughen and harden, allowing the feral to take more punishment
>Screech – An inhuman screech that can disorientate and demoralise enemies, also draws nearby infected to you
>Team player – The feral will become an instinctive group hunter, allowing him to blend into hordes and to throw easier targets to the zombies while focusing on his main prey.
>Vampiric Essence – Killing a target allows to Feral to consume meat and regenerate lost wounds
rapidly
>>
Rolled 73 (1d100)

>>1132786
Eat the guy with the boomstick
>>
Rolled 28 (1d100)

>>1132786
>Close in for the kill

did I just take a wound from a fork of all things
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>1132786
>Take the guy on the grounds weapon
The Alpha will love this
>>1132794
>Vampiric Essence
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>>1132805
>Stalker gets killed by teen armed with an fork.
>Later the woman comes to get her revenge, by killing all zombies, one by one..with the same fork.

>>1132786
>Get up and head in house, see if you can get some fresh meat for once.
>>
>>1132794
Bigger cloud, more death.
>>1132786
I start eating the man i have just killed. The other zombies are cleaning up the place nicely.
>>1132824
Whew, the dice are on fire
>>
>>1132824
Did you trip and stab yourself with a fork?
>>
File: then he exploded into bats.jpg (93KB, 639x450px) Image search: [Google]
then he exploded into bats.jpg
93KB, 639x450px
>>1132824
the dice gods are fickle beings
>>
>>1132843
>>1132833
>>1132824
>>1132809
>>1132802
Staring down at the aged man with the boomstick the Brute pulls its hands out from above, a bed comes crashing down from above slamming into the floor among several planks of wood the made up the floor. The man desperately reloads and fire another shot, ripping two more zombies apart, the Brute angered by this aggression against his peers wraps a giant hand around the mans throat/ torso, pulling him off the floor, he roars in the mans teary face, puling him back he pumps his fist into the ceiling, the mans head crumples into his own throat as the Brute savages his elderly body, he flails around, the mans limbs snapping, before the brute brings his enlarged mouth around the mans head, crunching through the bone leaving a bloody broken stump and a gored corpse to chew on. The Feral runs into the room after the man, in time to witness the brute breaking his frail body, inquisitively the feral picks up the weapon in its clawed fingers, carrying it outside to the bleeding child on the floor, sinking his teeth into her soft flesh to force her to join the horde. Above the stalker shrieks in pain and leaps from the ceiling down the stairs after the girl, swiping once more, he connects, but barely, his talon slicing through her Achilles tendon, she collapses down the stairs face first into three zombies, hungrily snapping their teeth at the easy meal. The stalker leaps into the crowd to join in the devouring. Outside the Toxic savours its meal, taking bites out of corpses torso, after a few hefty chews the corpse raises as one of the infected and brings itself to its feet. Watching from the ground the Armoured stands up hungry for meat of its own, dazed from the hit of the machine he turns to go to the house and slips in the mud, laying face down growling to itself.

The toxics cysts swell and grow, its body bulging with more mutations and horrendous pustules, making it almost hard to recognise as human, meanwhile the feral feels the young girls flesh being devoured inside his body, his wound and cuts start to clot over quickly, the skin repairing itself at miraculous speeds.

>36 zombies
>>
Rolled 40 (1d100)

>>1132871
>Eat for a while
>Then search around the house for anything interesting
>>
>>1132871
I start planting infectious nodes all around the place. If anyone comes here to investigate, they will have a bad time
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>1132871
Check out the barn for anything of interest.
>>
Rolled 77 (1d100)

>>1132871
>Once everyone is done searching the place I want to go back to the road and screech, to get all the zombies together.
>>
>>1132871
Armoured is clearly the unluckies zombie of the horde, oh well.

>check the shed for anything interesting and then head back to road.
>>
>>1132885
>>1132892
>>1132894
>>1132905
>>1132908
The house quietens as the gunshots and screaming subside. The stalker continues to crack bone and chew at tendons and bloody meat, its toothed snout thick with gore. After its hunger has been satiated it crawls back upstairs searching through empty room. The Brute lifts the headless man, with a sickening crunch he tears a chunk from the mans ribs before dropping him for the lesser infected, they quickly swarm around the snack. The Brute stomps outside to check the barn for anything of interest while its more agile brothers explore the smaller rooms indoors. As he reaches the barn he finds the dazed armoured climbing to its feet, in their hulking frustration the pull the door down and begin exploring. The Toxic shambles its grotesque form through the shattered glass and begins vomiting pocketed flesh into the corners of rooms. After dispensing three downstairs and one upstairs it feels its stomach empty of the meaty lumps for now. However by now the inside of the house has thin wisps of Smokey poison flowing throughout it. The Brute and Armoured smash through the shed finding little to interest them. Back inside the feral finds some picture with lines connecting and branching off, words written next to some areas. Although the feral cant really make sense of it, he pockets it and heads outside into the dark of the road. Filling its lungs with chilled air a shriek erupts from its throat. The undead inside raise their heads as the silence of the night is pierced by the animal like scream, birds flutter from the nearby trees disturbed by the unnatural noise. The Zombies begin to pile into the street out of the half collapsed and misted house. The specials are the last to join the group, triumphant in their first engagement with new play things.

>37 zombies
>>
Rolled 18 (1d100)

>>1132937
Lets head on out toward Otter Town, but stay in the trees rather than on the road. Might run into some four leg fleshling
>>
>>1132937
I think we are back to this vote
>Left Holiday Park
>Right Otter Town

I say we go Left to holiday park. Lets gather more people before charging into town.
>>
>>1132961
>>1132965
Agreed ill leave it to a group vote
>>
>>1132937
>Holiday park
Heres hoping for clown zombies
>>
>>1132965
Changing my vote to Holiday Park, I'd assumed that it was some beautiful historical building we just destroyed with a ye olde tractor
>>
>>1132965
>left
>>
>>1132999
>>1132997
>>1132996
>>1132965
>>1132961
And with that! And after three hours, I think I shall call it for tonight, but seriously well done guys on the rolls back there! Hopefully Alpha and Puker can catch up
>>
>>1133012
thanks for running OP

it's only 1pm on the west coast, which may be why some people were missing
>>
>>1133022
This is the problem with being UK based
>>
>>1133012
It was great, thanks for running
You probally have to make new thread next time or so.
>>
>>1133052
>>1133022
>>1132999
>>1132997
>>1132996
>>1132965
>>1140187

New thread started
Thread posts: 432
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.