[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hungi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 3

File: Mushroom Pick.png (18KB, 622x456px) Image search: [Google]
Mushroom Pick.png
18KB, 622x456px
>The Mushroom race is growing people
How does this affect your setting?
>>
>>112524
Whoops. Wrong board. Ignore this.
>>
You better make this a quest now...
>>
>>112626
I would if I had the story skills.
>>
>>112524
DO IT OP. DO IT FOR LOVE!!!
>>
do it
>>
Do it !!!
>>
File: tegaki.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
6KB, 400x400px
>>112807
Just go with it.

Look, I made a scribble just for you.
>>
You're obligated OP
>>
>>112524
The Mushroom empire did a genocide on the human race in the year 4504, after the science tried to make a computer out of Mushrooms, so they started to gather Knowledge. After a while the Mushrooms began to build robots with their mind in it. 10 years later the Mushrooms was able to grow intelligent Mushrooms and grow people to eat them. The rest of the human race are slaves now. Just handful was able to flee in the Underground and start an organisation to fight the Mushroom Empire. Here OP an idea
>>
>>112524
This slightly disturbs my people.
They begin a recon mission.
>>
I will keep bumping this until an OP of great courage and might takes the call of duty.
>>
To paraphrase /tg/, a farmer will leave his crop of humans untended too long and they will rise up.
>>
>>112807
Damn you OP I need this. It's not like most QMs on this board know what they're doing anyway, most of them are just fooling around and landing on their feet. You can do this OP.
>>
>>126975
Fine. You are someone soon-to-be world's best human grower. You come from a long line of human growers and it's up to you to become the best. What's your name and sex?
>>
>>127788

HOLY COW YOU'RE ACTUALLY DELIVERING!

Glortin

(mushrooms have sex?)
>>
>>127788
Damhi McShrums. Tumblr.
>>
>>127788
Dahmi McShrums, male

May i ask his specialty of humans?
>>
>>127788
Fun Guy, hermaphroditic
>>
>>127794
It's gender if you're more used to it.
>>127801
>>127807
He, I guess, specializes in regular humans and currently studying on how to grow orcs, dwarves, and elves. The less humanoid they are; the hardest it is to grow.
Now I ask, what type of class are you? Warriors get +20 on getting heads; you have to hunt for them at first. Mages get +10 for faster and better growth; it usually takes a week to sprout and matured. Rogues get +15 for diplomacy; sell for better equipment.
Know this, I'm no storyteller and it will most likely look horrible.
>>
>>127920
I vote for mage.
>>
>>127920
Mage
>>
>>127920

Mage.

Don't worry about quality OP, just have fun.
>>
>>127920
Mage
>>
>>127920
Mage
>>
It is time for young Dahmi "Fun" McShrums to leave his home. After receiving tearful goodbyes and a night of fun from the village's whore, Dahmi heads off to meet his destiny head on. He's fill with determination, hope,and fear. Many started this journey the same way as he did and many did not return home. But that thought will not deter Dahmi from his dreams of becoming the best head grower that the world has ever seen. He studied the arcane arts knowing his will help him. McShrums now needs to make a choice on where he will go.

1.Plains of Mae
2. Zizi Desert
3.Rya Jungle:
4.Mountains of Omathis
5. Write-in
>>
>>>128050
4.Mountains of Omathis
>>
>>128050
5. The local tavern
>>
>>128059

Changing my vote to Plains of Mae
>>
Sorry for the delay. I'm trying to minimize the amount of errors I make.
>>128066
Well, you could try to find a partner there but you will have to convince him/her to be a head hunter and share the wealth.
>>
In ten minutes, I will end voting and roll for either Plains or tavern if no one else votes.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

Time to roll.
1.Plains
2. Tavern
>>
>>128182
Plain and simple, I like it.
>>
>>128182
Ayy plains of Mae it is! Sounds Chinese... Do they grow Chinese people there?
>>
Seeing how it's fill with food and space, Dahmi heads off to the Plains of Mae. A land full of wheat and grass, there's plenty of heads to go around.

1.Make a shelter
2.Scout the land
3.Practice his magic
4.Write-in
>>128204
It's Asian-ish with a mix of Europe.
>>
>>128216
Scout fooor shelter
>>
>>128216
Okay then let's make a shelter. Need a home base to grow heads/bang Chinese hookers!
>>
>>128216
Shelter it is.
>>
>>128220
>>128229
>>128234
Please roll 1d100. I'll take the best one.
>>
Rolled 37 (1d100)

>>128249
>>128229
Rolling
>>
Rolled 68 (1d100)

>>128249
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>128249
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>128249
>>
>68
While not the best of shelters, it will keep you warm at night. You think you really should have listened to your grandpa when he taught you how to build a shelter. Oh well. It's the afternoon and you have time for one more thing until you have to sleep. It was a long journey and you need sleep.

1. Further improve your shelter
2.Scout the land
3.Practice magic (Suggest which type)
4.Write-in
>>
>>128315
1. Further improve your shelter
>>
>>128315
This: >>128327
>>
>>128315
Oh, I forgot to mention, your current shelter is a grass hut. Not so sturdy but it will do for now. You will need to find better material to strengthen it. If you pick to improve your shelter, you will build a grass bed.
>>
Voting will end in ten minutes. After that, I will ask for you guys to roll 1d100 again.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>128369
Use this 1d100 for my roll.
>>
>>128406
Yikes. Hope the others will roll better or it's prickly bed for us.
>>
Roll, my Anons.
>>
Rolled 81 (1D 100)
>>
Rolled 100 (1d100)

>>128477
In options, good sir.
>>
File: surprised yukari.gif (2MB, 463x261px) Image search: [Google]
surprised yukari.gif
2MB, 463x261px
>>128406
>;_;

>>128486
>pic related
>>
>>128477
Scouting the lands of course
>>
I'm tempted to use my roll but I fell like my roll shouldn't count since I'm not a player. Opinons, Anon? I'll use it if there isn't anymore votes/rolls.
>>
>>128440
I roll now
>>
Rolled 43 (1d100)

>>128511
Fuck I'm stupid and put my shit in the wrong field
:(
>>
Since this is the first time I QM'd, I'll bend the rules and add +30 to this one,only this time, though >>128523
Also, the next post will the last one for now since I need to go the store. I'll come of course if anyone else is around.
>>
>73
Fashioning a bundle of grass together, you have created a bed fit for you. I think your grandma would be proud. Now, it's time for sleep. You have a full day ahead of you.
>>
>>128585
Oh, dumb me. I forgot to mention. This is an optional roll. You can roll for how good your sleep. High rolls mean you'll +10 for any action. Low rolls mean you'll get -5 for any action. It's optional so you don't need to roll if you don't want to. I'll take the best one.
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>128585
See you soon, sir
>>
>>128604
*is
*get
I'm terrible. ;_;
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>128604
Rolling for yuge dreams
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>128630
We need them to be yuuuuuuuuuge my friend!
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

i want the best sleep imaginable
>>
Rolled 17 (1d100)

>>128665
We have the best dreams
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>128714
Come on my friend, stop getting small dreams, before we dream we must sniff some brick and mortar, our dreams must be big like walls, think it with me "Nice big walls"
>>
I"m back. Not bad.
>78
Falling sleep in an instant, you start dreaming of things you ever thought of dreaming. You dream of walls and big at boot. You dream of Chinese hookers even though you don't know what a "Chinese" is. Lastly, you dream of riches and frame. While it isn't the most selfless dream, it's your dream and you will make it true. Waking up, you feel refresh and ready to take on the day.

1.Improve shelter (You'll need better material)
2.Scout the land
4.Write-in
>>
Rolled 55 (1d100)

>>129035
4. Go find some of the good shit to make a nice looking hut thing.
>>
I will end voting time in ten minutes since I want to make sure more will come back...I hope. I'll allow you to roll again if no one else rolls >>129173
>>
>>129265
I hope we get some new people in here, mushroom man seems very interesting to me. Along with that, you are a decent QM
>>
>>129293
Well, roll again, good Anon. It's 1d100+10
>>
>>129293
Also, thanks. First time doing this.
>>
Rolled 62 (1d100)

>>129345
Here she goes
>>
>62
>Average
You decided it was time to gather better material for your little hut. You search around the plains and don't really find that much. You find some sticks, rocks of different sizes (maybe you can build a wall or something), and some nuts. You take them all back to your home.

1.Improve shelter (You can now strengthen your hut and place rocks around your home to mark your territory and such)
2.Scout the land
4.Write-in
>>
>>129408
Geez, I really do need to remember it was +10. I'll add you found a rusty knife.
>>
>>129408
Current things you have:
>Grass hut
>backpack from home
>Rusty knife
>Nuts
>Books of spells though you need to study it
>20 pieces of gold
>>
>>129437
Alright, so how about the mushroom man goes and studies his spell book in his house for like an hour, and then goes to the village to buy some human seeds or something like that?
>>
>>129449
Acutally, to get head seeds, you're going to need hunt for regular heads. It was ancient progress that the Mushroom race created because they were hunted, wanted revenge, and they needed food. The heads once cooked transform into a head seeds, a mass of regular meat, or energy orbs. The outcome depends on the quality of the head. This practice isn't forbidden or illegal, there are laws that regulate it but it's not really approved by people. I know it sounds dumb but I'm improvising here.
First, you will need to scout the land for any sign of civilization. You can study as well, though. Roll 1d100+10
>>
Rolled 51 (1d100)

>>129529
Alright well study first I guess
>>
>>129553
What type of magic do you wish to study the most?
>Arcane
>Druidism
>Divine
>Necro
>>
>>129611
100% Druidism, I mean we are farming after all.
>>
You pick up your spell book and start studying. You decided to spend most of your time learning the art of Druidism since you know you're going to be a farmer. While you don't understand everything yet, you do learn the basics of Druidism. +5 to growth and preparing the land for farming rolls.

1.Improve shelter (You can now strengthen your hut and place rocks around your home to mark your territory and such)
2.Scout the land
3.Practice magic (Suggest which type.)
4.Write-in
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>129715
Scout the land, we need to buy some head seeds from a store some day.
>>
>>129722
You may roll again if you want.
>>
Hmm, it seems everyone left. Oh, well. Glad you peeps took the time to play my first and terrible quests. Thank you for playing. Might continue if you guys want. Also, how do I archive?
>>
>>129833
Take out that "s". Also, I asked since this thread will be saged because it has been three days already.
>>
>>129864
Sorry about leaving, but still, I really did like this quest, perhaps if you read into some already existing ones, you can make a quest thread on purpose and have more than just me :) But I digress, this was fun, I hope that I bump into a quest of yours again.
>>
>>130867
I'll try it again in the morning West Coast American time. I had fun.
>>
>>112524
It almost directly follow from it: >>141477
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.