[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Domain Master CYOA Quest Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

>>71765
Welcome to the Domain Master collaborative quest, where the rules are made up and the stats mean nothing! This is a freeform-ish roleplaying thread for people to play as their own Dungeon Boss. Everyone's their own MC, so hop in, create your domain with the PDF to the left, and start playing.

The general rules we've been able to come up with so far are:

Roll a dice for actions. Less than a 5 on a roll is a critical fail, where you manage to actively harm yourself. Come up with how you fail by yourself, but be fair; don't just say “Well one of my troops tripped and broke his nose!”. Critical failures are extreme, such as massive chunks of armies getting slaughtered in ambushes, or a magical spell going nuclear &c.

6-30 is just a normal fail. Your action fizzles. The lower the fail roll the worse it is, but not to the same degree as a crit fail. In a fight and roll a 25? Maybe you lose a soldier and the enemy loses none. Roll an 11? Maybe you lost 5 instead.

31-90 is a success, following the same rules as fails. The higher the roll the better the success.

96+ is a critical success! Not only do you win the fight or whatever else you want to do, you get bonus stuff! Maybe the clan you were trying to persuade to join you was richer than you had realized, or had a magical artefact, for example.

Only the result of this roll determines whether you succeed, fail, or crit. However, you can modify just how bad, or good, your result is. You get bonuses to rolls from your minions, broken down as follows:
>Mooks= +1 bonus per 5 mooks
>Elites= +1 bonus per 1 Elite
>Lieutenants= +20 bonus per Lieutenant
>You= +25 bonus
So say you want to slay a dragon. You roll a 3. That's a crit fail, and it sucks. Ordinarily, something horrible would happen, like getting your legs bitten off. But you're attacking this dragon with two champions and, of course, yourself, and so get a bonus of +65, mitigating the horror and resulting in bad wounds, but not amputation.

These only apply if the minions are relevant. Your bonus only applies if involved in the roll, e.g. you are using an attack or casting a spell. If you send merchants to another domain or neutral ground you don't get your bonus.

Perks give a +1 if they are relevant. This is a flat bonus, so even if you have 400 mage minions with a frost empowerment and you want to do a spell having to do with frost, it's just a +1 (However, you would also get a pretty hefty +80 from having 400 mages. Wait, where did you even get that many? Calm down, man). -- That said, this has mostly been ignored.

All rules are subject to change as we figure out what does and does not work.
>>
File: Champion of Sob.jpg (88KB, 736x901px) Image search: [Google]
Champion of Sob.jpg
88KB, 736x901px
>>111354
Oh yeah, and all old players should probably post their domains again 'cause new thread. We may as well use this post as a rollcall, so reply with your domain to this post.

The Knights of Sob

>Affinity: Illusion/Mystical
>Size class: Giant
>Race: Monstrous/Demonic: geists of chaos
Boss perks:
>hybrid, empowerment (2 aff), enchanted armour, enchanted weapon, physical prowess, agi prowess, magi prowess, personal guards (4 witches)
Minions: demonic giants, sometimes monstrous.
>36 Champions, 10 Witches
Minion perks
>specialty magic, training, ascendency
Realm perks
>Unknown, legendary
Complications:
>Usurper, crusade, malevolent
>>
Ayyyy, someone finally continued the thingy!

Okay, so firstly: Should I repost my profile on here? Or is the link to the previous thread good enough that I don't have to?

Secondly, is it okay if we redo some of the things to make everything make more sense? For example, I had previously planned on Swag Dosh being just some random NPC Forgotten One that The Librarian had to deal with via killing a couple of his own troops to cull out Traitors, as well as stave off any direct forces of Eldritch Stuff that spontaneously intrude on his realm - as the Complication implies.

Plus: I feel that the idea of a common global threat getting cucked over by like one nation in less than ten minutes to be astonishingly ridiculous and stupid.

Plus: I feel like a couple of us - including me - have been looking at perks like Adaptation the wrong way - it should be more akin to "if you deal with the threat, you will gain the perk you have designated with it". Likewise, I would like to designate my Physical Prowess perk with the Adaptation Complication perk, and would also like further assistance on what the Complication means by a kingdom - whether it means a fellow player's kingdom or an NPC Kingdom.
>>
>>111354
>>111367

Alrighty

>His real name is Mh'odhracxedhrelbgriodrrithcthuigoxrghez'drasticthucnulbabhimbr'lutluktholalbhunuimbrookthoztuxz.

[Librarium of All Things Knowledge]

>Affinity: Illusion/Mystic/Technology
>Size class: Tiny
>Race: Beast/Monstrous (One Pretty Large Frog)

Boss perks (12 ShaPow) (I previously only had down 11 Perks, regardless of 12 Shards. Added Technology Empowerment.)
>Vitality Prowess
>Physical Prowess
>Agility Prowess
>Magical Prowess
>Perception Prowess
>Charisma Prowess
>Corruption
>Arena Manipulation
>Empowerment: Mystic
>Companion: "Jeremy Rutherford", Youthful Master Archmage (Petite Illusion Humanoid (Human 10 Year Old))
>Companion: "Aspect of Knowledge", Overseer of Et Cetera Affairs (Behemoth Mystic Elemental)
>Hybrid: Monstrous
>Empowerment: Technology
>Final Form: Monstrous Illusion/Mystic Titan

Minions (23): Giant Monstrous and Tiny Monstrous
>Archmage: 3
>Sorcerers: 148 (Was originally 10)
>Psionics: 10
>Mages: 0 (was originally 150
>Scouts: 25
>Servants: 25
>Merchants: 25
>Engineers: 24 (was originally 25)

Minion perks
>Talented: Enchanting
>Specialty: Regeneration
>Specialty: Magic
>Specialty: Perception
>Specialty: Charisma
>Ascendancy
>Sustenance
>Training

Realm perks
>Legendary
>Unknown

Complications (Optional, Must be relevant to gain the bonus)
>Nemesis ("Z'aggdosh", another Forgotten One, hates long names) +1 ShaPow
>Whispers (Z'aggdosh REEEEALLY hates long names) +2 ShaPow
>Treasure (There's a reason the mages enchant the heck out of all the books; for the most part, all of them are significantly valuable due to the sheer knowledge on particular subjects that they hold) +3 MinTok
>Traitors (All those smart people, and you think not a single one gets a bit greedy for the sheer knowledge they are forced to protect?) +5 MinTok
>Adaptation (The Ultimate Librarian must either regain his Lost Follower [see Apocalypse] or risk personal information about the Librarium being spilled to any ears that heed their words) +1 Shard of Power
>Apocalypse (Z'aggdosh made one of The Librarian's followers genocidally insane via making them Z'aggdosh's devoted servant. Now, that person those tainted cultists wants to send everything to the void, and The Ultimate Librarian has little to no information about this individual, except for what was mentioned.) +2 Companions
As for the choice of Companions, Jeremy Rutherford's a prodigy that became The Ultimate Librarian's best disciple, while the Aspect of Knowledge is but an Aspect pretty much made to take care of the things Jeremy Rutherford cannot.)
>>
>>111382
Whoops. Regard Unknown as Separate. I don't know why I left that there.
>>
>>111367

Ruler: Empress Tala, Queen of the Fae, Lady of Butterflies, Maiden of Spring
Domain: The Fairy Kingdom

Affinity: Gaia/Mystic/Illusion
Size: Tiny
Race: Celestial/Bestial

Empowerment (Mystic)
Empowerment (Illusion)
Hybrid (Bestial)
Magical Prowess
Perception Prowess
Charisma Prowess
Vitality Prowess
Personal Guards
Companion

Companions: The three greatest fae spirits in the realm, below only the Empress herself.

Vollana, Lady of the Springs, (Gaia/Aquatic/Mystic, Average, Elemental/Humanoid). Embodiment of the streams and lakes within the realm, takes the form of a water nymph.
Andourou, Lord of the Clouds, (Tempest/Air/Mystic, Colossal, Elemental). A sentient cloud spirit who lives in the skies above the realm.
Torsham, Prince of the Earth Beneath, (Gaia/Earth/Mystic, Giant, Beast/Elemental). Ruler of the earth and stone that are the origin of the life above. A giant stone lizard that lives beneath the ground.

Minions:
Empowerment: Gaia
Sizes: Average (A), Large (L)
Races: Bestial (B), Elemental (E)
Faction
Ascendancy
Specialty (Magic)
Appearance (Fae Beauty)

Personal Guard:

Champion (L/B) Stag
Champion (L/B) Lizard
Oracle (A/E) Willow nymph
Archmage (A/E) Mushroom

Minions: Mix of gaia elementals representing plants and bestials representing animals.

Assassin (A/B) Spider
Warlord (L/B) Wolf
Witch (A/E) Cherry Tree
Chosen (L/E) Oak Tree
Chosen (A/B) Kingfisher

40 Warriors
20 Battle Mages
10 Priests
20 Sorcerers
10 Agents
50 servants

Realm Perks:

Legendary
Protected

Complications:

Benevolent
Treasure
Apocalypse (What the previous fae lord almost released)
Nemesis (The previous fae lord and his servants)
>>
>>111354
I presume someone is going to be the QM/DM this time?

Or is it just the same as usual?
>>
>>111374
Well, you know how much I'm in favour for soft-rebooting; not wiping our progress, or even storylines, but allowing people to tweak their lore/past so that they can get directly involved with a single, core theme -- the Whispers. I don't understand whether you want to make Swagdosh more or less powerful than he was, but I'm definitely in favour of you doing it.

As for stuff like adaptation; I personally think it's a lot more interesting if we make it in another player's realm. Encourages PC interaction, either diplomatic or -- not.
>>111891
My vote was, and is, for uninvolved PCs to temporarily step up to the QM role as needed. Otherwise we run into timezone issues.
>>
>>111354
Realm: The Undying Empire
Name: Deusrius Tallyzm, Apostle of Genesis
Affinity: Mystic/Technology/Necrotic/Gaia
Size Class: Giant
Race: Monstrous Demonic Dragon

Boss Perks
Corruption
Final Form
Arena Manipulation
Enchanted Armor
Empowerment: Technology
Empowerment: Necrotic
Empowerment: Gaia
Hybrid: Demonic
Hybrid: Monstrous
Charisma Prowess
Companions: Mystic Monstrous Behemoth Warmount (Primeval Terror)/Giant Techno-Dragon (Fury Panzer)

Minions: 33 tokens
Average Humanoids and Giant Demons
50 recruiters/slavers
50 slaves (counts as 1)
25 thieves
25 scouts
50 mages
25 merchants
25 clerics
25 guards
50 soldiers
50 engineers
10 warriors
10 craftsmen
10 psionics
10 riders
10 sorcerers
10 battle mages
10 priests
10 overseers
10 agents
1 hunter
1 chosen
1 archmage
1 warlord
1 witch
1 oracle
-gained from whispers, personal guards
4 demon chosen
4 demon champions

Minion Perks
Training
Sustenance
Faction
Ascendency

Realm Perks
Large
Legendary

Complications:
Usurper +5 minion tokens, bent the knee+married, integrated kingdoms, then I betrayed and overthrew the king
Treasure +3 minion tokens, lotsa gold+gems but ppl wanna steal them
Adaptation: +1 shard, gain infamy
Apocalypse: +2 companions, I will have to go on a quest
Rival +5 minion tokens: I will have to fight another evil lord
Hero +5 minion tokens: I will have to kill a hero+party
Nemesis +1 shard, attacked by celestials
Whispers +2 shards, corrupted by them, have to resist
>>
Feel free to join here too. >>114001
>>
Where in goodness names IS everyone?
>>
File: Kale.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Kale.png
21KB, 400x400px
Rolled 17 + 80 (1d100 + 80)

Live, damn you, live! I'll QM for anyone.

In the hall of the Fairy Queen stand the Knights of Sob. They are surrounded by an unearthly feast of earthly delights. They cannot eat. They hunger for more than food could ever give them. It does not concern them. The Knights of Sob are of one mind.

The champions do not kneel, but their swords are pointed down in deference to peace. The witches are more accommodating. Prostrated, on the flagstones, grasping at the fairy's throne. Only the Rover stays standing. Her words are the words of Sob, and she would not dare to stain them. But they do not flinch from flattery, or natural enchantment, and she is a mistress of diplomacy.

"The command of Sob demands we serve you. He wishes we work together, by common will. Your former King knew much that we would know. The whispers. That is our goal. We will give our greatest treasure in return for this man's knowledge; our swords. So, Empress, what is your answer?"

[Rolling for persuasion.]
>>
File: tegaki.png (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
11KB, 400x400px
>>116245
Shit.

Elf war now?
>>116177
Either people are burned out, or have nothing to roleplay for.
>>
Oh yeah, >>116245 is for >>111471.
>>
>>116245
>>116330

Don't want to be an ass, but that doesn't follow very well from what I wrote up in reply to your last bit. It'll be in the previous thread now, did you miss it?
>>
>>116387
You took them to a feasting hall/clearing, right? Or did I miss a later post?
>>
>>116398

Oh, nevermind then. The way you wording it in that post made me imagine a palace or something is all. We are on the same page after all, I'm just retarded and can't read properly. I'll write my reply now.
>>
>>116423
I *was* imagining a kind of forest palace, like a clearing with a small throne and tables set up. Just write over it, emphasise that it's a forest forest.
>>
>>116245

As the Roving Witch spreaks other fae arrive from the woods around to join the makeshift gathering. Few of them pay any real attention to the guests, except for the four who were with Tala originally. One who does is a small dark male, who has six arms and eight eyes. A variety of knives seem to be secreted in his ragged clothing. Clearly kin to spiders.

Tala listens to the party from Sob, still sitting upon the dryad's hand. She frowns as the witch uses the word 'king', and seems generally irritated by the whole thing, and her mood seems to quickly infect the rest of the fae. Dark shimmers of red and pink flicker across her translucent wings. Some of the other fae, before not interested, start to pay attention, clearly hoping to see some drama.

When the witch finishes the mushroom man clears its throat hoarsely before Tala can speak and shuffles forwards, leaning on its staff. “I wonder, outsiders, if you truly know with what you interfere. The whispers are not some game, nor a pawn or tool to be used to one's convenience. They are a fundamental evil, anathema to all that is in this world.”

Tala sits in impatient silence until the mushroom is done, obviously wanting to talk herself but not wanting to interrept him. She speaks up as soon as he finishes. “My father's objective was the whispers, just as is yours. I sealed him away as a result, and hope to destroy him entirely soon enough. Many fae were killed or corrupted during the ordeal. Would you cause similar problems? If that were your intention, perhaps I would be better to kill you now, and minimise the damage?”

The stag, lizard and spider reach for weapons, but make no move to attack. Pulses of violent colour run across Tala's wings

“What say you, Roving Witch?” Tala asks. “Why should I stay my hand?”
>>
>>116177
I cant really do anything when I'm supposed to meet up with the Librarian and Rahn
>>
>>118035

Yea, folks need to post more.

Me included.
>>
>>118035
Where's Rahn when we need him to advance our story thingy? >8U
>>
File: Literal Chaos Warrior.jpg (103KB, 716x602px) Image search: [Google]
Literal Chaos Warrior.jpg
103KB, 716x602px
Rolled 98 + 80 (1d100 + 80)

>>116504
Rolled a one for alignment. Sorry.

Wind rushes through the trees, like fingers made of ice. The Roving Witch's face sets, hard, a bruise-coloured smile pinned to her lips.

"Do not threaten me, Tala." Her voice is soft and coarse. "We have no honour." The champions draw their weapons, blades screaming against scabbard. Arranged like a glass fan. Their spears jutting at the fairy court.

"You will not know why we want whispers. But it is not to join them, or to use them. We do not play." She spits, and it sizzles against the earth. "That you can know."

Rolling to intimidate, I suppose. Let's hope we don't get into a """Good""" vs. """Good""" war already.
>>
File: DSC_8318.jpg (31KB, 639x424px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_8318.jpg
31KB, 639x424px
>>118697
SOB WILLS IT!
>>
Rolled 96 + 125 (1d100 + 125)

>>118697

Roll to see what Tala thinks. I struggle to believe a domain master could be properly 'intimidated' as such by a minion. 'Convinced might be a better word'. After all, one is basically a god and the other is simply a powerful servent.
>>
>>118769

Oh shit son. Against all odds. Writing up a reply now.
>>
>>118769
It was intimidation in the D&D sense. As in, angry form of persuasion. Not "I will literally make you fall on your knees".

It's worth noting these are some very powerful units, though.

In response to the actual roll; according to our new system, I come out on top, but due to the similarity of the rolls and your higher bonus, I would say they're to all intents and purposes equal.
>>
>>118796

But for Tala herself, the fae step back uncertainly at the force of the witch's words. They look at each other, obviously unsure how to proceed, and deeply uncomfortable with what they face. As the dryad flinches back from the outsider, Tala springs forwards from her hand, and holds herself in the air between the fae and those of sod. Motes of energy and magic flutter around her, and her wings hold her aloft without moving. The force of her anger begins to make the trees around sway and groan in sympathy. When she speaks, her voice thunders at a volume far beyond what her tiny form should be able to produce.

“You speak of threats, when in my kingdom you draw weapons and point them at me? After I offered you food and drink, and let you enter freely without tribute? You have no honour indeed! You ask for the power which brought my kingdom to its knees and made a monster of my father! You think I will release what I struggled to seal, here in the centre of my people, with no real explanation of what you will do with it? You call me by name, without title, in front of my people, and think I will not complain? You say you do not play? You toy with my patience!”

She takes a deep breath, and obviously means to continue. Again, it is the ancient mushroom who interrupts. “My Lady,” he says, stepping between the queen and the witch, “it would be terribly rude to kill guests, unless they first attempted to harm you.”

Tala gives the mushroom a withering glare, but after a moment her anger seems to dull ever so slightly and she gives an exasperated hiss. “Custom protects you thus far, but you are no longer welcome in Fairy. Until such time as your master comes in person and on his knees to ask forgiveness, Fairy is barred to all your kind, and the knowledge you so seek will die along with my father.”

She waves a hand quickly and there is a perceptible distortion in the air as mystic and illusion play together as one. “All paths will lead you to the border now, walk whichever way you will and begone from my sight!”
>>
>>118961
>3
Thank fuck.

Writing, but might have to post tomorrow.

We're not fighting, which is good. Do you think, lore wise, anything *can* be patched up?
>>
>>119067

Basically it's a case of exact words, as in most fae/fairy legends. Everything she says will be 100% true, it just might be very misleading or vague. Fae are also way up for the idea of equal exchange.

So, basically, yeah, your folks either need to do what she said they had to do to get forgiveness, or they have to offer something of equivalent value to her in it's place.
>>
File: The Witches.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The Witches.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
Rolled 80 + 80 (1d100 + 80)

Okay, so so far it seems only me, Tala, Deus and Librarian are around, if we're lucky. I'm going to suggest that we can pull some shenanigans if necessary in order to actually play, despite relying on other people. For example, Deus and Librarian meeting without Rahn, but not in such a way that Rahn is prevented from rejoining.

>>118961
Tala's voice howls through the Knights' helmets. It shakes them, whirls and rebounds within their iron souls. They clench their weapons, and sheath them, kneel down upon the ground. Sob wills it. The witches open their mouths to sing, every word in perfect discord, and silent. The Roving Witch's eyes crinkle into a true smile, and she speaks with all the witches' melody.

"Fairy Empress, we mean to kill them. The whispers. This is the knowledge we seek. This is why we looked to your father. It is a pretty trade, is it not? Our gift to you is your gift to us. Will you not accept our service?"

The champions are tensed, although you could not see it.

Rolling to persuade, one last time. This is what you meant by equal exchange, right? I mean, it's a literal equal exchange -- they are exchanging the same thing.
>>
Rolled 82 + 125 (1d100 + 125)

>>122244

To help her kill her father off would be something of great value to her. The roll will let us know.
>>
>>122327
Is that good, or bad?
>>
>>122244
>>122327
>>122337

I took it as basically equal rolls again. So Tala won't actively work against your party, but she isn't really going to help them either.

---

Tala's rage does not fade, but she pauses for a moment, obviously contemplating.

“My lady,” says the mushroom. “if I may?”

The fairy queen looks at the mushroom for a few moments. “What do you have in mind, Mycik?”

“A suitable exchange for the insult they have given you, my lady. And one which I believe you will enjoy.”

There is a few more moments of silence. Tala eventually waves a hand impatiently for him to go ahead.

Mycik, as the old mushroom is revealed to be called, shuffles forward to stand in front of the Roving Witch. He looks up at her and smiles in the way of a kindly grandfather. “Our lady queen said you must begone from her land, so begone you shall. But you may return when you wish. You may take whom you want to where her father is bound and we shall let you in to see him. Do what you wish within there, but the barrier will remain so long as he lives. Either you slay him, and are released, or you will be slain by him, or you will remain bound beside him, companions for eternity.”

Tala grows a smile as he speaks, and it is not friendly. Her temper is still obvious in her voice, but now with an undertone of dark amusement. “Very well, Mycik, your idea pleases me. That is my offer then, witch. You may see my father as you so wish, and learn what you will from him. If we are lucky he may teach you what manners he still remembers before our next meeting.”
>>
>>118152
Repostan: Meeting place: Fifteen massive, square towers are both a defensive and decorational aspect of this elegant castle and are connected by high, thick walls made of white stone.
Gun turrets are scattered generously across the walls in an asymmetric pattern, along with overhanging crenelations for archers and artillery.
A sizable gate with heavy metal doors, a drawbridge, and a moat protects those in inside in this rough mountain pass and it's the only way in, if you can make it that is.
The animated skeletons of the local tribes shuffle aimlessly about the entrance to the pass
>what do you wanna do? have us both meet up here while rahn is mysteriously absent?
>>
>>122381
Bad news is, I'll have to finish it tomorrow. Good news is that, 'cause it's the weekend, I'll have way more time in general.
>>
>>123974

No worries, see you tomorrow.
>>
>>123309
I guess? I honestly don't know anymore.
The whole Rahn Being Absent shenanigans has kind of disrupted my line of thinking for this series a little bit.
As a matter of fact, I'm now considering starting my own Free Form D&D-esque RP thing. But in such, I would be the DM; that way, such troubles as Who Wins At What would at least be handled by an arguably reliable source.
>>
Sorry for the inactivity I've been a bit busy lately
Checking in for roll call

Realm
Valhalla

Boss Perks
>Affinity: Acoustics
>Empowerment: Air
>Empowerment: Light
>Enchanted Weapon
>Enchanted Armor
>Magical Prowess
>Charisma Prowess
>Arena Manipulation

Minions
>Race and Size: Humanoid/Average and Elemental(Inferno)/Behemoth

Mooks
>25 HA Spies
>25 HA Clerics
>25 HA Engineers
>25 EB Guards
>25 HA Mages
>25 EB Soldiers

Elites
>10 HA Warriors
>10 HA Psionics
>10 EB Overseers
>20 HA Priests
>20 HA Agents

Lieutenants
> 2 HA Assassins
> 1 HA Oracle
> 1 HA Archmage
> 1 EB Warlord
> 1 EB Champion

Minion Perks
> Sustenance
> Specialty: Strength
> Evolution
> Ascendancy
> Talented: Musician

Realm Perks:
> Protected
> Large

Complications:
> Benevolent
> Crusade
>>
Okay, I admit I can't for the life of me figure out what the dicks to do. I need to face against a powerful NPC, in order to discover new lore. Without a DM to control the NPC or to know what lore there actually is.

Can someone else step in to QM the fairy father? I think I killed the thread with my indecision. Sorry.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.