[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>>/a/152438902 Why is this image dump general back on /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 6

File: kirino.png (29KB, 210x180px) Image search: [Google]
kirino.png
29KB, 210x180px
>>>/a/152438902
Why is this image dump general back on /a/?
>>
>>>/a/152422723
tfw mods are no longer banning Umaru threads
>>
>>961385
I still don't get how that show is so hated. But /v/ liking it and KYM coming here to spam their retarded shit sure did not help.
>>
I would suggest to temporarily block all IPs from Asia for 24 hours to combat image-dump threads on /a/.
>>
>>961393
Stop blaming everything on other nationalities, it's you amerifats that are the problem.
>>
>>961393
I'd rather they prevented mobile IPs from posting or creating threads. That would be a much needed change.
>>
>>961388
Nothing to do with the show itself, it's just that for whatever reason, some highly autistic people started using it for constant shitposting. Although I will say that while it's not bad, it's one of the lower tier comedy anime I've seen.
>>
>>961396
There are times when blocking all IPs from America for some time would also help 4chan.

In fact, 4chan should implement a randomized continental ban routine where every 24 hours, a random continent is unable to post anything on 4chan at all.
We have 7 continents, and seven days a week, so a continent is only banned once a week.

The biggest shitposters are Antarcticans anyway. Fucking emperor penguins.
>>
>>961388
>KYM
???
Isn't that site basically dead?
>>961407
The crowd attracted by the show fits that perfectly, NEETs that do jack shit all day except for shitposting and acting like brats, it's just all around tailored perfectly to produce cancer
>>
>>961445
KYM shows up everytime you google something 4chan related so it gets view i guess
>>
>>961445
Yeah, but Gabriel Dropout is exactly that and I haven't seen any shitposters yet. Is it because Gabriel Dropout is a genuinely good show and Gabriel is a much better character? I can relate very closely to Gabriel whereas Umaru is just an obnoxious chicken nugget who occasionally turns into a cute girl.
>>
>>961450
>Gabriel Dropout is a genuinely good
>Gabriel is a much better character
TOP KEK
>>
>>961450
Gabriel Dropout is still somewhat super-obscure on /a/, and the season just started, whereas Umaru had regular threads before the anime aired.
>>
>>961461
Is it really? I don't go to /a/ much but that surprises me, since it's exactly the type of show they usually immediately latch onto. In that "what are you watching" thread on /qa/ earlier, pretty much everybody said they were watching Gabriel Dropout, too.

I guess that makes sense though. Honestly I'd prefer for it to stay obscure so that there's less shitposting, but maybe it's one of those things that will suddenly explode into popularity.
>>
>>961463
It will surely be a well-liked anime, but I seriously doubt it will have a sudden burst of popularity on /a/.
What always matters there on that board is new content.
Main reason why everyone's annoyed by Umaru for now are the Umaru-picture dump threads that reposted the same shit all the time, the same gore pics in response all the time, and the same posts all the time.
Stale old boring content.

Because some people actually think that reposting all that stuff over and over and over and over and over again is the height of fun.
Wouldn't even surprise me if it's a bot program.
>>
Im going to watch Gabriel dropout in the next hour, stay tuned for my blog
>>
>>961445
>>KYM
>???
>Isn't that site basically dead?

b o g e y m a n b o i s

when you have no criticism, strawman that the opposing party is of a thing that is magically wrong because it is thing which everyone hates
>>
>>961501
What's KYM?
>>
>>961505
Kiss your mom
>>
>>961505
Kill Your Meme.
>>
>>961381
translator created the thread for the translation dumping. the shitposters need to be killed off though.
otherwise, nothing new on 4chan
>>
>>961505
Scapegoating site like reddit, tumblr, /pol/, etc.
>>
>>961505
it literally doesn't matter, which is the point. the anon who namedropped that could have said

>ifunny
>reddit
>9gag
>/v/ (which he actually fucking did, cause /v/ has been /a/'s go-to bogeyman for so many years)

and his /a/utist friends will think "yep, the math checks out: i hate that community, therefore anyone from there is magically wrong. thank you for enlightening me that subject matter is of community i hate, for that is a valid argument against it."
>>
>>961516
>>961501
Did you even read the post? Or did you just want to 'enlighten' others?
>>
File: do you.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
do you.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>961472
I'm disappointed that you haven't blogged yet, but I watched episode 2 in the meantime.

Such a great show for screencaps.
>>
>>961584
I watched both episodes it was really nice and not umaru like at all. Cute girls doing mean things is a nice formula.
>>
File: 1468908202269.jpg (52KB, 578x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468908202269.jpg
52KB, 578x640px
>>961381
>Thread had translations
>Gets deleted
I don't get it. What do they have to do to not get deleted?

Meanwhile this shit is still going on
>>>/a/152331764
>>>/a/152415416
>>>/a/152390084
>>>/a/152386164
>>>/a/152423001
>>>/a/152437243
>>>/a/152422723
>>>/a/152441489

Reminder that translations now don't mean you get a thread anymore. It's gotten to the point where I don't know what belongs and what doesn't Mods don't put a sticky or talk to anyone. So either this mod comes out and admits this is just a straight vendetta against KanColle threads or that he's trying to clean up /a/ and actually deletes more than just KanColle.
It's gotten to the point where I think that when Season 2 does air for KanColle then those threads will get deleted as well. KanColle will be a banned series like others while others get away with it. Banning a series goes against everything 4chan and /a/ stands for, not a place to advocate free speech and anonymity but a place to force one view and conform. That's fucked up.
>>
>>961596
I'm glad you liked it. The writer has a genuinely good sense of humor, in my opinion. These shows don't always make me laugh, but this one does.
>>
>>961599
Kancolle (I put a small c on purpose there to trigger Kantai Collection fans, which is made obsolete at the same time by writing the title out fully) should be deleted from /a/ because it was a disappointment.
>>
>>961624
The board is called Anime & Manga, not Anime.
>>
>>961624
Kantai collection.

That'll show 'em.
>>
The main reason why kancolle threads get deleted is because the kancolle fans were arrogant enough to believe that they could force their general threads to stay on /a/ just because their number is lejion and simultaneously mock the mods.
But mods have stronger dicks than kancolle fans.
>>
>>961649
>their number is lejion
You're a retard.
>simultaneously mock the mods.
That was the retarded shit who kept making threads even after people in the thread told him to not make threads if he didn't have any translations to post, they should've just banned him, yurispammer, and the Kagashitter.
>>
>>961624
I don't even care that the threads are being deleted. I'm more upset that there's zero communications between posters and the mods and janitors. Even in IRC they don't answer any questions. Add that to the other threads that are just as bad if not worse and it's just hypocrisy. Who says they'll stop here? They could go after your favorite threads on any board. This isn't so much about generals as it is mods getting power hungry and forcing their own tastes on this site. Mods are suppose to enforce the rules and not take sides and if the rumors are true that this mod has a grudge against KanColle then he needs to be fired.
>>
>>961653
My favorite threads are
>>>/a/152331764
>>>/a/152415416
>>>/a/152390084
>>>/a/152386164
>>>/a/152423001
>>>/a/152437243
>>>/a/152422723
>>>/a/152441489
>>
>>961599
>It's gotten to the point where I don't know what belongs
>Season 2 does air for KanColle then those threads will get deleted as well
Stop lying and fuck off.
>>
>>961649
you dont know whats the difference between a thread that was meant to mock a mod and a legit thread. This is what your post is saying. Lurk more and learn so you dont look dumb next time.

A thread that has translations is meant as a legit thread, and that thread should be left to run its course. But because low brow excuse to have a thread deleted like >>961381 says. A translation/typeset dump wont happen.

>>961821
If you dont know whats going or wont read why the guy is confused then dont bother posting.
The guys is confused as to where can be done or where can he post without a thread getting deleted.
>>
>>961649
Isn't Kancolle a fucking phone game? I hope they fuck off along with the Grand order faggots when their anime is done.
>>
>>961916
It's a browser game with multiple running manga that are translated by /a/nons.
>>
>>961918
>It's a browser game
Good.
Now fuck off.
>>
>>961921
Manga is /a/. If you want them gone then make hiro create a manga board.
>>
>>961924
Manga is /a/
Endless generals that are dedicated solely to masturbating to boats isn't.
Delete /KanColle/.
>>
>>961927
There is no /KanColle/, the faghot who tried to push /kcg/ was banned on both /jp/ and /a/.
>>
>>961928
>There is no /KanColle/
Not in name, but in spirit.
>>
>>961924
Then why delete a thread that has fresh translations on it? Threads without translations getting deleted is fine, but translating manga is as /a/ related as currently broadcasting anime so the threads that do have them should be left alone.
>>
>>961933
Meant for >>961927
>>
>>961933
I am under the assumption that you're speaking the truth, in such case, it shouldn't really happen, but this does not validate a constant thread being up all the time, often without anything (I assume they have an official manga?) getting translated.
>>
>>961940
Yes they have official manga. 2 short weekly manga, 3 monthly manga, and 3 official anthologies (Sasebo, Yokosuka, Maizuru) that come out every few months and make up the bulk of what gets translated over the gaps between releases. The monthly manga stopped that /a/ did translate stopped being translated due to lack of raws, since the one who provides raws for the thread uses digital releases and that manga doesn't have digital releases and the guy who used to provide physical scans disappeared.
http://pastebin.com/MyveYSec
http://pastebin.com/u/-a-nonymous
http://pastebin.com/u/refrain
For doujinshi translations
http://pastebin.com/u/chinkfag
>>
Please permanently ban this person: >>961381
>>
>>961933
Everyone knows that Kancolle collection fans (misspelling on purpose and twice the amount of little c to trigger them twice) will just use that as an excuse to start their image-dump circlejerk threads.
Let it rest until there's enough pages translated that at least 100 of the 250 pics will be about the manga (or the anime) instead of some fanart.
>>
>>961657
Nice collection
>>
Kanker collection is kanker
>>
>>962178
from my memory there was 3 threads that were pure translations. the image spam and repeat posting along with shitposting happened when mods didnt want to do anything when reported.
So the same anons who repost and shitpost went on freely without getting banned or warned.

>>961927
this was pretty much the same with every other thread that was/is on /a/.
>>
>>962178
If you want to impose those restrictions then you have to impose them on evreryone. It's starting to sound more and more like you're mot from /a/ because if you were, you'd know that except for a few unpopular manga threads, ever other thread about a manga devolves into either shitposting or shitty reddit memes. Just look at the daily Tomo threads that are made because of a single page that comes out. Admit it, you just have a vandetta against KC.
>>
>>962459
What's a vandetta?
>>
>>963378
A vendetta that takes place entirely within a van.
>>
>>963386
So who was killed within the van?
>>
Boku No Hero Academia threads are being taken down too, despite being a weekly manga with constant fresh content. We seem to have a rogue Janny/Mod trying to enforce his taste.
>>
>>963441
And to whom are you directing this towards?
>>
>>963443
I just wanna know why, really. It's annoying to make a new thread and have it taken down despite there being shit to discuss.
>>
>>963449
I can't give you any answers, lurk IRC.
>>
>>>/a/152484554
>>>/jp/16444754
>>
>>963441
New half-content content (a new manga chapter release) is never an excuse for everyone to shitpost like crazy.
Everyone knows that shitposters are always fans of a franchise, who just behave like dumbasses and clowns to be recognized by other fans for the sake of attentionwhoring.
>>
>>963461
Are you a KanColle /jp/ poster? What do you have against /a/ threads?
>>
>>963461
Just let them have their thread. You don't need to report every KanColle thread on /qa/. It's gotten to the point where it's just kind of sad. Like, you pushed it this far, maybe it's time to let it go because even if you got your "victory" would it feel like a victory? I would think it would be more of a pyrrhic victory since yeah you got rid of /a/ KanColle threads but really, how does that improve your life? Do you even have a life? I wouldn't think so if you're so hellbent on destroying one thread when there are hundreds of others. You gotta pick and choose your battles, man. Maybe get help, get a job, meet a nice girl (or guy, I don't judge), and just move on. It would be best for everyone on this site, especially you.
>>
>>963548
>Maybe get help, get a job, meet a nice girl (or guy, I don't judge), and just move on.
the fact that absolute cocksuckers from the kancolle threads post like this would be a good reason to declare jihad on it until the end of time
>>
>>963519
>>963548
>KanColle
>small dick
>>
>>963548
I love this post.
>>
>>963600
Here's another of his.
>>947888
>>
KANcOLLE cOLLECTION is shit.
>>
>>>/a/152498267
>>
>>963620
Quick. Raid /jp/. That'll show'em.
>>
>>963622
I've never seen so much idiocy in one post to the point they just start assuming things. They might actually 'raid' /jp/.
>>
>>963622
/jp/ anons dont want /a/ in the /jp/ thread.
if any of you lurked in the said /jp/ threads you'd see it.

there anons who just hates KanColle and will throw a fit until its gone
>>
>>963625
Good luck with that. /jp/ moderation is Auschwitz-tier.
>>
>>963620
How retarded do you even have to be to think that this is the result of a one-anon crusade?
>>
>>963629
Thank god for that.
https://warosu.org/jp/thread/S16365373#p16372372
>>
>>963620
>>963461
You realize there's a report function for posts, right? You don't need to post them here. I doubt a mod is even in this thread. This is the stupidest thing I've seen on this site.
>>
>>963626
>there anons who just hates KanColle and will throw a fit until its gone
Whatever happened to ignoring shit you don't like? I don't understand how that's so difficult. I hate plenty of series and I just avoid them. Why would I go there? Why would I want to be angry? Why would I bother with something I hate? How is that hard?
>>
>>963636
Posting here increases the chances of other users also reporting those threads.
>>
>>963639
All these questions were asked with no answer form the anons who just dont want KanColle in /a/
>>
>>963632
It started with the creation of the /a/ thread. That led someone to post a link to it in the /jp/ thread. That led to someone posting that post and the /a/ thread libk here. It's safe to assume that person was in the /jp/ thread since there was no indication of that post being made.
>>
>>963643
because you guys are a bunch of entitled off-topic shitters and always have been
>>
>>963647
Please don't reply.
>>
>>963643
You know how I browse /a/?
I open up the catalog and browse the threads. I open tabs to the threads I want to browse and close out of the catalog. Those other threads I didn't click don't exist to me. Joho, GuP, Precure, not on my radar and dont affect me at all. How is that hard? This works for any board. Use the search bar to find threads, browse the catay, go to the threads you want or make your own, and you ignore the rest. It's so fucking sinple.
>>
>>963651
Jojo*
Catalog*
Excuse the typos, typing on a phone.
>>
Phoneposting was the greatest mistake ever.
>>
>>963659
It's only about to get worse, isn't it?
>>
Catalog browsing was a mistake.
>>
>>963659
How else are you supposed to tell someone their waifu is shit while you're taking a dump?
>>
>>963643
/a/ user here, I don't mind KanColle threads on /a/ at all. I don't use them, but thanks to the shitstorm a stupid mod dug out I've taken a few looks at them and they seem perfectly in line with /a/'s behavior, in fact they look much better than the threads for popular things like One Piece and JoJo.
>>963664
But if neither of the catalogs existed, you'd hate seeing threads that never leave page 1 even more. You should still be able to find your evin maymay threads just by taking a look at the entire catalog, so why do you think they're a problem?
>>
>>963659
>>963664
>Change is scary and I don't like it
Pathetic. Go be a functioning member of society. Phoneposting is the largest form of traffic this site gets and catalogs make finding threads easier. I remember when you had to go through all the pages and if the thred was bumped you'd never find it. I applaud it because it made life easier.
It's no wonder people get upset over a single thread on an anime board if these are the posters. Get more going on in your lives.
>>
>>963673
The fact that this is the kind of trash that phoneposting and generals attract is a good reason to get rid of both.
>>
>>963676
But they won't at least for now. I'll learn japanese and befriend Hiroyuki, just you wait.
>>
>>963651
ok, so youre trying to educate me on something I already know of. You should direct your post to this individual here >>963647 and >>961916
and feel free to use this anon's post thats here >>961944.

What I've posted was something I've noticed and seen during the time of 'feedback' that was asked for before a mod went loose on 'general' threads as this anon described here >>963669.

>>963669
Thats what I saw too, even JDT was fine. I've lurked alot in the buyfag thread and the sand panda thread. There was nothing wrong with these threads, they were always there even after I came to 4chan back in 2013.

>>963676
>phone posting and Generals attract trash
Uh, anon. just about anything will do that.
Someone who is bored will go find a thread to shitpost in it.
Someone who hates a thread will shitpost in it.
Someone who just wants to watch the world burn will shitpost.
>>
>>963703
What was the sand panda thread like?
>>
>>963706
It was pretty much discussion heavy with a topic to sit on.
A good part of the time the anons were just linking to some doujins or manga that had what the topic was set as. The images were SFW some were spoiler just incase, and the threads were very light on the shitposting.
It was kind of interesting to me to see anons just share what they liked that was on topic.
>>
>>963718
Sounds a lot like the sad panda threads that /a/ used to have. On which board was that sand panda thread on?
>>
>>963731
/a/
>>
>>963732
Interesting, I've never seen it before. Can you throw me a link to it?
>>
>>963629
Unless you're posting pictures of tits.

I'd advise anyone wanting to raid /jp/ to do it with boob pictures since it seems jannies are physically incapable of deleting them.
>>
>>963735
https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/133947570/#133947570 - 2015
https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/149925199/#149925199 -2016

https://desuarchive.org/a/search/text/Sad%20panda/capcode/user/deleted/not-deleted/type/op/filter/text/page/1/
If you want to take a look at all the other ones.
>>
>>963746
That reads 'sad panda', not 'sand panda'. Where are the threads you claimed existed?
>>
>>963750
didnt realize I spelled it with sand instead of sad.
>>
>>963758
Omedetou.
>>
>>961624
Kancolle is different from KanColle
>>
>>963441
Meanwhile yoifags keep on making daily generals one after their show ended weeks ago.

>>>/a/152507287/
>>>/a/152524146/
>>
>>965067
The mods don't do anything about their stale circlejerk.
>>
>>963676
>only generals attract trash
Oh you naive little person. I wonder what's going to be your next boogeyman after you successfully kill discussion on 4chan.
>>
>>965070
True.
Mods only care about KanColle. All other generals like /ak/, Jojo, Idols, Precure, etc can stay. But if it's KanColle, it's gotta go.
>>
>>>/a/152532421
>>>/a/152532468
>>
>>>/jp/16449994
>>
>>>/a/152534211
>>
>>>/a/152540720
>>
File: thanks.png (155KB, 1280x897px) Image search: [Google]
thanks.png
155KB, 1280x897px
>>
>>>/a/152557899
>>
File: 1304028079920.jpg (144KB, 551x551px) Image search: [Google]
1304028079920.jpg
144KB, 551x551px
>>965416
>>965421
>>965473
>>965977
>>966116
>>966632
>>
>>966688
As long as that anon manages to keep Kancolle collection threads getting deleted, he's doing a great job.
>>
>>966701
What's "Kancolle collection"?
>>
>>966723
something about boatsluts
>>
>>966725
>boat
>>
>>966728
that's why they're sluts
>>
>>966732
It's only natural, they're female after all
>>
>>>/a/152561118
>>
>>>/a/152553606
>>>/a/152560935
>>>/a/152556201
This is your meme tonight
>>
>>>/a/152562392
>>
>>>/a/152554718
>>>/a/152554551
>>
>>>/a/152560421
>>
>>>/a/152560537
>>>/a/152562519
>>
>>963723
>>
>>966857
Take your own advice.
>>
File: 1478980425412.png (669B, 96x84px) Image search: [Google]
1478980425412.png
669B, 96x84px
>>966862
>>
>>966868
Sasuga.
>>
>>>/a/152562322
>>
>>>/a/152563004
>>
>>>/a/152547822
>>>/a/152537968
>>>/a/152563079
>>
>>>/a/152563152
>>
>>966881
How many times does he ban evade per day? I assume the attention whore using Kaga is on mobile.
>>
>>960343
>>962762
>>
>>>/a/152563179
>>>/a/152563516
>>
>>>/a/152565654
>>
>>961381
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.