[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/a/ (Over)moderation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 35

File: 1443071599452.png (128KB, 1200x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1443071599452.png
128KB, 1200x1078px
In case you dont know whats going on

>old mod who was inactive for a long time came back and started general threads
>new janitor applications accepted around the same time
>DJT where deleted permanently
>Fate threads canned
>monmusu threads are starting to be spammed and deleted

This is a request, please talk with these people and have them calm down for a bit. These series cant be discussed on the board anymore without someone or a few someones spamming with off topic posts and then getting deleted. /a/ is for the discussion of anime and manga. Not anime and manga, except the ones a few janitors or a few anons don't like.

We have not been able to get a word in edgewise, and have only received an ultimatum accompanied by anti-general spam from anons.
If Hiro or a headmod would at least investigate a bit I'm sure you will understand.
>>
>>856927
>started general threads
Christ, what an asshole.
>>
>>856934
Should be started deleting "general threads"

A term the people who spam the threads with shitposts use.
>>
>>856927
were*
>>>/int/
>Fate threads canned
>>>/jp/
>>>/trash/
>>
I support anything that pisses off the pedos
I think we need an /a/ equivalent to /pol/harbour. Purge it.
>>
>>856927
This happens every so often, mods need to earn their hotpockets so they usually go apeshit like this after they've inactive for a long time. Just wait a month or so and things should go back to normal.
On the upside, if we're lucky enough they might realize how much shitposting (especially from /qa/, why is this board still alive) their current actions are causing and try to hold back in the future.
>>
>>856967
I've seen what looks like many of the same posters here that I've seen shitposting on /a/ about this.

Honestly makes me suspect some kind of crossboarding raid.
>>
>>856967
>On the upside, if we're lucky enough they might realize how much shitposting (especially from /qa/, why is this board still alive) their current actions are causing and try to hold back in the future.
Yeah, optimism.

>>856979
It's obviously /pol/-affiliated mods and posters trying to get us back for /pol/harbor, cf >>856963
>>
>>856967
>especially from /qa/
This never ceases to amaze me. Just like /pol/ you're convinced a couple dozen people are influencing and shaping your board from the shadows. Fucking hilarious.
>>
>>857004
>>857005
I highly doubt that. Why would /pol/ raid /a/? they are too busy sucking each other off about the election and current happenings.

Is this some kind of /qa/ meme?
>>
>>857012
No, they're convinced /qa/ is raiding /a/ just like /pol/ thought /qa/ was raiding them. /qa/ is the CTR/JIDF headquarters and now I guess we need to add MAL to it.
>>
>>857012
>Why would /pol/ raid /a/
because they attracted a huge amount of people that are new to the site that think they have a say on other boards, similar to how they do in the modern version of /b/ through gets and other stupid shit they masquerade as memes.
>>
>>857012
>Why would /pol/ raid /a/?
Why wouldn't they? They can't keep themselves from /pol/posting on /a/ under normal circumstances, let alone with mods egging them on.

It's an empirical fact at this point, desu
>>
>>857018
So I just checked /pol/ and theres nothing about an /a/raid in the catalog or the archive.
>>
Are yuri threads not allowed on /a/ anymore? There was one a few days ago which started with "Why does /a/ like yuri so much?" or something like that, and it was deleted twice.
>>
>>857028
I doubt it's any sort of "raid", but /pol/ leakage is severe lately. Instead of dissipating back to social media after the election, they're dissipating and shitting over the rest of the boards. If only moot were here.
>>
>>857040
Yeah , it's not a raid, it's the overflow effect, which is far worse as it the passive result of /pol/ being a gateway board for newfags who haven't cut their teeth on /b/.
>>
>>856960
Every one of these changes has destroyed the respective thread.
>>
>>857052
Sounds like nothing was lost.
>>
>>857053
>I didn't complain when it was /mlp/ because they were cancer.
>I didn't complain about DJT because they were like generals
>I didn't complain until they came for me
>>
>>857055
Yes that's what both /pol/ and /a/ live and parade around. Nice to see it finally biting one of them in the ass.
>>
>>857055
When they come for me I'll be gone.
>>
>>857052
>has destroyed the respective thread
So fucking what?
Threads aren't entitled to having a community and their safe space on a catalogue. The threads should have been "destroyed" the moment they fell of page ten for the first time.

Boards are lobbies for chatrooms.
>>
>>857055
Stop trying to make out that these were injustices, you dishonest clown.
>>
>>857061
>threads are chatrooms with a shelf life
>shelf life ends
>people still want to talk so they make a new chatroom

whats so hard to understand about this?
>>
>>857064
DJT did absolutely nothing wrong, it was an injustice.
>>
>>856927
Fuck off generalfag, fuck off of /a/. Any mod nuking generals is a hero.

> These series cant be discussed on the board anymore
You never discussed them in the first place.
>>
>>856927
Regardless, Mods on /a/ actually need to do something with /pol/ related posts on there. Im getting tired of seeing threads being shit up with unrelated crap, & the jannies & mods do nothing about it.
>>
>>857197
There needs to be a new global rule with a global announcement that politics of all stripes goes to /pol/ and nowhere else.
It's an implied rule everywhere, but with the fresh wave of idiots that /pol/ brought over from social media maybe there needs to be more visible.
>>
File: 1475654487564.jpg (29KB, 305x542px) Image search: [Google]
1475654487564.jpg
29KB, 305x542px
>saving a thread
>>
>>857371
Nice work, was looking for it.
>>
>>857040
I don't like /pol/ but this has nothing to do with them, stop shitting up a discussion about /a/ with your autistic propaganda.
>>
send some of your mods to /vg/
>>
>>857066
You aren't entitled to a safe space. What's so hard to fucking understand?
Then again, based on your completely fucking terrible typing, chances are you're a teenager on a smartphone and not capable of comprehending.
>>
File: PLEASEE RESPOND.jpg (153KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
PLEASEE RESPOND.jpg
153KB, 750x750px
PLEASE MOD, HEAR MY DESPERATE PLEA!

PUT /jp/ THROUGH THE FIRE AND FORGE IT ANEW!
>>
>>856927
this is what we've always wanted though, things are finally getting back to how they were years ago, /a/ always wanted more moderation so to reinforce it's beliefs that a board and it's members should follow a set of rules set by those who came before and that if you don't agree you don't belong, leave the boards who don't actually care for moderation to have there way but don't include /a/ in that group
>>
>>856938
You're not being clear at all, mods started to delete generals, which thank fucking christ, and started allowing "general threads" again which or threads that don't have to have a specific topic to them when op starts one, which used to be way more common until that last couple years, it got up to the point you would just have constant crying from newfags if you tried to make anything new or without a topic and the mods just started deleting them outright eventually, so yeah thank fuck things are getting back to normal it's about fucking time
>>
>>856967
it's way more frequent now, there was another stint like this back in may/june-ish, compared to the years of fucking nothing before and a little while after moot gave up site
>>
>>856963
>he fell for the pedo meme
>>
>>857061
this, if you need a hand full of threads if a single one isn't good enough, and I don't mean one after another new />>>/shit here is cancer outside of event shit but O mean actually picking up a recurring topic until of full topic or event is sussed out, then fine go ahead, but when that shit continues day after day, week after week, year after year, then you have a fucking problem and thats when interventions are in order, you fuckers brought this on yourselves
>>
Is there ANY reason why Re:Zero threads shouldn't be deleted and moved to /jp/?

LNs are not anime and manga. All LNs, VNs and the like belong in /jp/.
>>
>>857489
It has several manga adaptations ongoing
>>
>>857387
You and I both know those generals will be dumped onto /jp/.
>>
>>857193
Now thats absolutely wrong, discussion did occur, you just dont like the material being discussed.
>>
>>857497
Yes, and?

Fate threads and Muv-Luv threads are being deleted despite having anime adaptations.

Re:Zero threads therefore belong in /jp/.
>>
>>857502
>discussion did occur, just not in relation to anime and manga.
>>
>monster girl threads are no more
is this real life? or just a dream?
>>
File: 1476779854288.png (77KB, 315x302px) Image search: [Google]
1476779854288.png
77KB, 315x302px
>>856927
>Fate threads canned
God bless this oldfag mod

Now, the only thing left to do is nuke the daily JoJo generals
>>
>>857525
If you can create a single Re:Zero thread in /jp/ that doesn't get deleted, we'll be happy to move to /jp/.
>>
christ mods let people enjoy things
>>
>>857064
>>857068
DJT has been on /a/ for as long as i can remember and it makes sense to be there since people would like to enjoy anime and manga why wouldn't they try to learn the language. I don't think it was a good idea to move them, it makes less sense on /int/
>>
>>857384
We don't want a fucking safe space we want somewhere to chat about whatever it is we're chatting about. How is removing them making anything better?
>>
>>857489
because it's anime and manga? it has to be fucking airing now for us to have a discussion about it? Christ has /a/ and 4chan fallen this far. i've been gone from /a/ for maybe a year now and now everything has just gone to shit.
>>
>>857545
NO FUN ALLOWED
>>
>>857004
>It's obviously /pol/-affiliated mods and posters trying to get us back for /pol/harbor
>the /pol/ boogeyman again
Most of /pol/ is pro anime though, probably has even more anime fans than /a/.
>>
File: NaniSore.png (120KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
NaniSore.png
120KB, 300x300px
>>857634
>/pol/ probably has even more anime fans than /a/
Nani sore.
>>
File: 1473440631237.jpg (559KB, 839x821px) Image search: [Google]
1473440631237.jpg
559KB, 839x821px
>>857637
It means /pol/ has more people who likes anime than /a/.
>>
File: Lolk.jpg (108KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lolk.jpg
108KB, 720x720px
>>857642
Only you could make me do this
>>
HIRO PLEASE ADD A TEXT FIELD TO THE REPORT BUTTON

SO WE CAN SAY WHY WE ARE REPORTING IT ALONG WITH PICKING THE CATEGORY OF RULE BREAKING,
>>
File: 1480275935442.png (62KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480275935442.png
62KB, 720x720px
>>857654
>>
>>857658
No text field but requiring the reporter to choose which rule they violeted would be nice
>>
If hiro would just say if general threads are allowed on /a/ or not there wouldn't be so much shitposting about it.
>>
>>857823
Hiro flip flopped over the whole nipples thing for like 10 threads causing lots of frustration, so I wouldn't bank on his opinion meaning much.
Also not all generals are banned, they are just got a warning to improve quality and restructure right now from what the mod has posted in some of the threads.
>>
>>857689
text field is needed because mods don't always get the context of how the rule is being broken
>>
>>857885
Ideally they should be looking at the thread for context before they dish out bans, but that clearly doesnt happen.
>>
>>857387
good post lemme copy it with some modifications
>>
>>857502
Discussion didn't occur, don't try fucking pretending you did. Generals and generalfags were never welcomed. Fuck off.
>>
>>857559
Use discord and fuck off then. This isn't a fucking chatroom.
>>
>>858057
WE DISCUSSED WHAT MY WAIFU'S FEET SMELLS LIKE. FUCK YOU.
>>
>>857489
>>857525
Light novels belong on /a/, there is no reason they can't go on /a/.
>>
>>858062
You're arguing with someone on the internet right now. Go back to discord you chatroom user piece of shit.
>>
>threads with template OPs getting deleted too
Why? OPs are only meant as discussion starters, so they often use lines popular in the board to quickly attract the attention of people who want to talk about something. Do OPs need to be elaborate topic setters that only allow discussion about one specific thing now? Why are mods listening to /qa/ whiners who pretend they're janitors and post huge lists of threads they (and only they) find offensive along with a sequence of lines that are popular on /a/?
>>
>>858112
Nobody on 4chan except hiro is dumb enough to blindly listen to /qa/. They have their own opinions.
>>
>>858112
>defending template threads
Holy shit, fuck right off. No seriously, fuck off. Template threads are a cancer equal to generals. Op is meant to be a discussion starter, but this isn't a traditional forum. Template threads don't belong here.

Please kill yourself, there is no functional way to actually be able to excuse the existence of template threads unless you enjoy the cesspools that is generals.
>>
DJT was literally fine.
I posted there before, but by now I pretty much haven't been there for years.
There was always new discussion to be had, because learning Japanese is an inherently complex topic with lots of nuances to discuss, which helps prevent the "general rot". Also, the thread in general always had newcomers coming in, since lots of people only decided to learn Japanese by noticing the thread.
Also, their guide is fucking best, their custom-made resources are fucking best, they are generally helpful when asked good questions and reference the guide or quickly summarise the thread opinion on dumb ones, they rarely affect other threads, the primary method of learning is assumed to be reading untranslated manga and VNs, the primary goal of learning is assumed to be reading untranslated manga and VNs, and the threads are pretty consistently more discussion than memes.
I literally have no idea what the hell these guys did wrong. Maybe I'm just deluded, but I always thought they were like the poster child of what general needs to be to not be shit.
>>
>>858146
No it wasn't. It was a general, as such, it needed to be removed. Nor did the thread avoid the nature of generals because there was "always new content". You just admitted you hadn't used it for years. It was just another fucking cancerous general and was mostly people who weren't even /a/ and glancing into the thread, people who didn't even like /a/ or anime/manga. They had a fucking spat over using a anime image as the fucking op image for fuck sake.

It also never belonged on /a/. It was only ever put on /a/ in hopes in would encourage people to learn the language. This never really happened and there was a board that existed at the time of its creation that much better suited the threads needs. If /djt/ is to exist, it needs a /lang/ text board, not a fucking general on /a/. Simple as that.
>>
>>858155
Why do you care? Holy shit get a hobby.
>>
File: aqua02.jpg (28KB, 390x612px) Image search: [Google]
aqua02.jpg
28KB, 390x612px
>>858170
>get a life, nerd!
>>
>>858155
>You just admitted you hadn't used it for years.
I was checking it out every couple of months out of nostalgia. I really liked this thread.
You don't need much time to know the quality of the thread if you've been posting in it before. They were still alright, I think. There were a bit more "generic" posts than I remembered when I was actively visiting it, but not enough to overwhelm discussion or even be a bother.
>It was just another fucking cancerous general
And I argued it was exactly a case of general that isn't inherently cancerous. If you've been there, explain what was cancerous about it.
>Nor did the thread avoide the nature of generals because there was "always new content"
Why? My argument is that's exactly what happened.
>This never really happened
Happened to me. I literally noticed this thread by accident while browsing /a/, and was blown away by quality of OP guide and advice. It inspired me to study after a long time where I have been struggling to filter out good resources and methods, and here it was, just sitting there.
In the end, I didn't learn Japanese, though. But it was probably because that was about the time my uni problems started.
>If /djt/ need to exist, it needs a /lang/ text board
I feel it would survive there, but the thread demographics would massively shift.
>not a fucking general on /a/
And yet it was good as a general on /a/ too, and it's the place which it fits its posters the best.
The places where it probably won't survive? /int/ and /jp/. /int/ would slowly dilute it with its retarded posters, and /jp/ doesn't want DJT.
>>
>>858178
Do not frisk my posts.

Also, yes, generals are inherently cancer as they are anti-chan.
>>
>>858181
>Do not frisk my posts
Sorry, my English is failing me here.
>generals are inherently cancer
Why? The argument is they are cancer because they have no new discussion. I just discussed why this doesn't apply to DJT. Or are they just magically cancer for no reason at all?
>as they are anti-chan
"Anti-chan" is really just a buzzword by this point.
Explain why DJT existing actively contradicts the chan nature of things and makes it a little worse, and then it won't be a buzzword. Until then, it's not an argument.
>>
>>858190
>Sorry
Stop
>, my English
> is
doing
> failing me here.
This

Stop frisking my fucking posts and learn how to argue like an actual person. I don't respond to people who frisk, because its a way to ignore what someone has said so you can force your view, not give a actual reply. Fuck of.
>>
File: 1479523638915.jpg (30KB, 419x287px) Image search: [Google]
1479523638915.jpg
30KB, 419x287px
>>858194
>not give a actual reply. Fuck of.
wwwww
>>
>>858197
Frisking isn't an actual reply.
>>
>>858201
I see; you must be someone trying to make the anti/djt/ people look bad. I was hoping the side I was on wouldn't stoop so low.
On behalf of the /djt/ supporters, I apologize for this man's actions.
>>
>>858194
I just picked out individual points you were making and answered them in order. I have no idea how to organise it better than quoting certain parts of your posts.
I guess I usually quote an entire paragraph and not a sentence, but my mouse has been bugging out lately, so I can't be bothered to select parts of the post with it. I have to type out a short summary myself instead, so I'm lazy and only type a few words to make it obvious what point I'm answering. I thought about not keeping it to the exact words you were using to make it more obvious I'm answering "this part", but I thought it would probably be worse.
I thought answering individual part of the post fit more than having a generalised response in this case, since I'm arguing the nuance of generals and how they work.
If you think I missed the overall point you were trying to make and just answered some point without context, well, I was specifically trying not to do stuff like that. Tell me if I messed up like that somewhere.
>>
>>858194
>Constructing an argument is cancer
Wow, you might want to leave the internet.
>>
>>858155
>>858181
>>858194
Great display of what a mentally ill person looks like.

Remember to take care of yourselves, anon.
>>
Hiro, just sell the fucking site to someone who actually gives a shit about this place, like Chuck Johnson
>>
>>858121
I didn't see a single argument against templates in your post. All you said was that they're cancer and they're bad and don't belong in here.
So people shouldn't be allowed to use popular lines to start threads focused on things related to those lines?
>general general general
And you don't seem to have any idea of what you're talking about if threads that are only made every so often about various different topics which happen to make a references to something popular count as generals.
>>
>>858194
This are the people who want "generals" off /a/
>>
>>858155
Says the DJT expert, who has read every single DJT ever since it was created.
>>
Overmoderation? What a load of shit. If /a/ is being overmoderated right now, why has this thread
>>>/a/150251085
been up all day, while having signs of mod or janny activity due to there being deleted posts within the thread? I honestly do not care how much work you have to do. 16 hours to leave a useless template fap thread up is fucking inexcusable.
>>
>>858560
>stop liking this thread
>it uses a commonly said line please take it away
>people are talking about tangential /a/ material in it, that shouldn't be allowed
>please listen to me I know more than people who use your board
>you're wrong but you don't know it
>please
>why can you keep getting away with this
>I'll become a mod one day and ban all of you I swear
>>
>>858566
Fuck off trapfag.

Everyone on /a/ knows you trapshits are ERPfags who shit up the rest of 4chan.

Every single image there has the exact same filenames as the last thread you spammed.

You're just a cancerous circlejerk that wants to discuss your shitty hormone treatments on /a/.
>>
File: 03e.jpg (55KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
03e.jpg
55KB, 680x383px
Delicious butthurt
Your hugboxes are no longer
>>
>>858566
I don't understand what kind of strawman you're trying to build, but I said literally none of those things.
Here are three main points I'm arguing, and if you try to build a strawman out of anything other than these three things, you are not worth my time:
A. That thread is constantly up on the catalog to the point where it's remade the instant it dies, which is a trait commonly shared with generals
B. The discussion within has nothing to do with anime or manga, it's people jerking off and telling each other about how hard they're jerking off right now while imagedumping
C. The mods, or rather one outlier, has shown in their words and actions they are fully intent on making a change, which involves moving or deleting threads that have no place on /a/. Said threads, with the notable exception of DJT, all share qualities A and B with that particular trap thread; so then, why leave it up, and apparently protect it, other than personal bias?
>>
>>856927
Next time make sure your "self-moderation" is actual moderation
>>
>>858625
>self moderation
That's code for "shitposting".
>>
>>858627
Exactly
>>
>>858631
Yes, in other words, there's no such thing as self moderation in the first place.
>>
>>858574
Then open that thread and report the people who are ERPing. Don't you want to become a moderator?
>>
>>858587
>A. That thread is constantly up on the catalog
Huh, I guess I'm not lurking enough even though I spend all day on /a/, given how I hardly ever see trap threads.
>B. The discussion within has nothing to do with anime or manga
Anime characters are part of anime, and thus discussion about them has place on /a/. If people are talking about how they want to suck each other's cocks or posting 3D images, then please report them.
>C. The mods, or rather one outlier, has shown in their words and actions they are fully intent on making a change, which involves moving or deleting threads that have no place on /a/.
And the standards of what "has place on /a/" are extremely arbitrary and seem heavily influenced by /qa/'s complaints, a board full of people who hate /a/. I wonder who's more credible, a board that's always complaining about some other board or that other board itself.
>>
>>857545
>>857568
Everyone else on /a/ is getting great enjoyment out of seeing these shitty chatrooms taken to the chopping block, so your argument doesn't work.
>>
>>858678
You mean the people who shitposted on some BR's attempt to rebel by spamming DJTs, which were unlike any post I've seen on /a/ despite using that board for a long time? I didn't know /a/ was repressing all its shitposting capabilities all the time, it was almost like they were a different board. But nah, no way that could be.
>>
>>858686
>You mean the people who shitposted on some BR's attempt to rebel by spamming DJTs
No, I don't.
>>
>>858676
>Huh, I guess I'm not lurking enough even though I spend all day on /a/, given how I hardly ever see trap threads.
I barely lurk /a/ anymore because of the state it's been in, so the fact that I see a trap thread up nearly every time I visit there is a serious red flag.
>Anime characters are part of anime, and thus discussion about them has place on /a/.
To what end? When the "discussion" of these characters amounts to no more than "wow cute boi I'm hard now," at that point, the fact that they're anime characters has absolutely no bearing on the conversation at hand. They could just as easily be western characters drawn by a Japanese artist, and no one in that thread would be the wiser, let alone bring attention to it.
>And the standards of what "has place on /a/" are extremely arbitrary and seem heavily influenced by /qa/'s complaints, a board full of people who hate /a/. I wonder who's more credible, a board that's always complaining about some other board or that other board itself.
One, I don't hate /a/. I want to see it be better, but it feels like every time the mods push towards making it better, they just give up the very next day. Two, I don't claim to know what has a place on /a/. That's the staff's prerogative, and they have made it clear that they don't support useless ecchi, imagedump, general threads either.
Three, /qa/ is a joke, everyone knows it, that's why /s4s/ has been using it as their personal dumping ground for the past year. But it's the only place on 4chan where I feel like I can actually get the mods' attention, and that fucking sucks.
>>
>>858740
>>>858740
>>
>>858678
>everyone else on /a/

Why are you lying on the internet?
>>
>>858686
It looks like typical /v/ posting honestly

Also they constantly try to convince people theyre oldfags, and that the entirety of /a/ thinks exactly like they do despite not posting anything like /a/nons.
>>
>>858705
>I barely lurk /a/ anymore because of the state it's been in, so the fact that I see a trap thread up nearly every time I visit there is a serious red flag.
Yeah I mean it's not like you could only speak up against those threads when there's one of them around, and then blame the fact that you don't see them other times on how "you don't browse /a/ because of the state it's in". You just kind of admitted that you don't even use /a/.
Also, I won't even say how stupid it is to try policing what should or shouldn't be allowed to be said in a board because you should know how dumb that is.
>>
>>858809
They dont care how dumb it is, they are spamming just to troll and instead of banning them the mods are helping them. It fucking nuts.
>>
>>858560
What the fuck are you complaining about? I just checked that thread on the archive, and people are in fact talking about traps in anime and manga. Some people who tried to blog, RP or post NSFW content got banned too. So what's the issue?
>>
>>858911
They personally dont like it so yhey are using the new janis to remove it.

Next they'll start whining about currently airing shows and try to have them removed during the days there isnt an episode up. They already tried with jojo threads
>>
>>858911
>>858976
And so the circlejerk begins anew.
Said manga is pretty much all NSFW, let's face facts, and clearly belongs on /h/ or /y/. Mods outright protecting the thread is setting a precedence that says "Yes, this thread is okay to have up, please keep making it."

>Next they'll start whining about currently airing shows and try to have them removed during the days there isnt an episode up. They already tried with jojo threads
Sasuga salty jojofag. I never did such a thing personally, but you are admittedly almost as obnoxious as trapfags.
>>
>>859035
Do you gain some kind of sick pleasure from ruining other peoples fun? It seems like more work to shitpost these threads to death than it is to filter them. They make it awfully convenient for you by putting the title in the subject line.
Why do you get so triggered every time you see a particular thread?
>>
>>859047
I literally masturbate to it. I'm masturbating RIGHT NOW.
>>
File: disgust.png (454KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
454KB, 574x600px
>>859047
>He doesn't enjoy torturing other anons
Get out of here, maggot
>>
So did DJT transformed to the Raw Manga threads? If so, I definitely approve this change, you guys are more than welcome to stay if you're no more a shitty off topic general.
>>
>>859090
thanks man just don't piss in the koolaid
>>
>stickying a KoG stolen get thread
You can taste how hard this mod is trying to look cool. (Despite the fact that nowadays, /a/ only cares about gets and other post numbers when trying to shitpost threads to death)
>>
>>859227
>/a/ only cares about gets and other post numbers when trying to shitpost threads to death
So in every thread, then.
>>
>>859227
>>>/a/150287838
And then he removed the sticky but opened the thread again. Thanks for the quality moderation, where only fun supported by the mods themselves is allowed.
>>
>Deleting the Christmas countdown thread
Too fucking far.
>>
>>856927
>fate thread
huh?
>>
If you want a chatroom why don't you fucking make a chatroom?
>>
Weekend Waifu/Husbando Drawthread was fine and around all weekend long, with moderation sometimes having to act a bit but no to the point where they posted anything (like they did in other threads, like the Drawthread for example, to remind people to behave and not post shit all the time) - and now suddenly it's deleted and the Drawthread was deleted as well?

Do you honestly think any other board is going to respect waifuism? You can't just move us to /int/ or anything, especially not if there wasn't even a prior warning..
>>
>two anons warned for creating buyfag and drawfag threads (the latter thrice)
>an anon banned for making a "which series should I watch for ______" thread
>>
>>859227
>>859230
Holy shit this is bad

What the fuck is this guy doing?
>>
"overmoderation" is the entire history of /a/ in a nutshell
Its Why theyre so entitled now
>>
buyfag thread pruned at 200~ posts, good job retard mod.
>>
>>859395
Trying to make /a/ into /a/eddit

Welcome to Neo /a/!
>>
First they came for Kancolle, and I did not speak out—
Because I did not play Kancolle.

Then they came for DJT, and I did not speak out—
Because I did not browse DJT.

Then they came for the buyfags, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a buyfag.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
>>
File: 1it.gif (66KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
1it.gif
66KB, 599x599px
I support this, way too many namefags and persistent identity meta garbage in them. Hopefully /b/ gets their own justice (global rule 13 is still bannable there) and starts banning the /b/ "draw threads" which are just a circle jerk for 5 second avatar posters who "draw" the same thing repeatedly up to 10,000 times a year per avatarfag. pic related 8 frame gif it's all the same.

I remember /a/ when Speed Grapher aired in 2005, it was a great place. Went back recently and way too much circle jerk and off topic /d/ trap/futa threads being forced trying to fly under the radar,

clean up the trash please then move onto /b/ and get rid of the retards that do pic related
>
>>
>>859409
This argument is dumb because why would I want those idiots to speak for me anyway. If there's no one left the site will die.
>>
>>859391
You can always go to /trash/
>>
>>859412
>If there's no one left the site will die.
EXACTLY
>>
>>859412
Fuck you for wanting the site to die, then.
>>
>>859409
KC can probably go to /vg/

DJT is fine moving to /int/

I cannot understand why they are removing buyfag though, where are they to go? /toy/ does not allow statues and /jp/ doesn't want buyfag, so what is the mod thinking exactly?
>>
File: 1470660827421.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470660827421.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
Never set a foot into draw threads and DJT, were they really this bad?

Also neither translating and drawing are forbidden, you can just make individual threads for it instead of eternal chatrooms.
>>
>>859423
>DJT is fine moving to /int/
no it's not and you're stupid for not understanding what the entails.
>>
>>859423
KC should have gone to /vg/ in the first place. IT IS A VIDEO GAME. Plenty of browser games already have generals on /vg/.
>>
>>859424
Draw threads are pretty weird and dumb because every time I've taken a glance it's like there's a cult in there shitting on any new talent and jerking each other off. And any time someone comes in with a new request they're judged as to whether or not they're "worthy" based on if they're a regular there or not, and some dumb stuff about whether their request is "seasonal" and so on.

Basically, any general where you see people having conversations inside spoiler text, as if it's some sort of secret discussion they're not allowed to have, is an awful general.
>>
Aside from the generals, is it just me or has /a/ gotten much worse in the last few days?
>>
>>859430
So why ban buyfag threads?
>>
>>859431
It's a side effect from too much meta discussion.
>>
>>859401
It belongs on /toy/, always did fucktard
Unless you buy expensive statueshit then you need to just get off the internet and rethink your life
>>
>>859410
/a/ is a fap board now and apparently the so-Called "oldfags" are absolutely adamant that how it always was
>>
>>859435
>anisong CDs
>dakimakuras
>/toy/

Please keep your delusions far away from 4chan
>>
>>859435
Shows how much you know about /toy/ you mongoloid.
>>
>>859436
Well.. it wasn't. At least not the trap/futa garbage outisde of it's containment board. At least from 2003-2007 or so.
>>
>>859438
>>859437
You think /toy/ is safe after what happened to /asp/?
Ahahahahahahaah
>>
>>>/a/150283994
>GR3 states that loli pornography shouldn't be posted outside of /b/
>he moves a loli thread with no pornography to there
What the fuck is up with this guy?
>>
>>859446
He's either a newfag or fucking retarded.
>>
>>859431
One mod started sticking his nose into matters where he wasn't needed, which caused the entirety of /qa/ (and thus people from everyone on 4chan) to pay attention to the board. Of fucking course there are people from all over shitposting in there.
What a great job he's doing "making /a/ great", by inviting crossboarders from everywhere and stickying threads about dumb things like gets.
>>
>>858439
There should be no need to fucking give a reason as to why template threads are bad. It's in its fucking name. It's a template. It isn't a thread, it isn't a discussion. If you don't know how to start a discussion like a real person without relying on templates, fuck off.

Template thread generate nothing of worth and are as template inside as template as the op. This isn't a traditional forum. If you don't understand the basic concept of how chans work, fuck off you retarded newfag with your retarded mentality and culture.
>>
>>857545
"no" considering your kind fucking told everyone who was here originally to fuck off with their fun.
>>
>>859431
/a/ has always been shit
>>
File: 1477966513898.jpg (46KB, 618x474px) Image search: [Google]
1477966513898.jpg
46KB, 618x474px
>>859446
Sounds pretty based to me
/a/ should become a board for anime fans again instead of a board for /r9k/ types who use anime as an excuse to fap and hasn't seen a single show that doesn't involve kawaii uguu loli
>>
>>859454
>If you don't understand the basic concept of how chans work, fuck off you retarded newfag with your retarded mentality and culture.
Same goes for you if you think threads that start by using a template are the epitome of cancer. People use them EVERYWHERE because they want to start threads about a topic where discussion will take place without caring about the content of the OP, because the OP is irrelevant in most cases.
But oh no I guess they're "anti-chan" as well! Congratulations on learninga new buzzword.
>>
>>859460
>a board for /r9k/ types who use anime as an excuse to fap and hasn't seen a single show that doesn't involve kawaii uguu loli
But pandering to those is exactly what he's doing
>>
>>859454
>how chans work
Fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from. 4chan is its own thing, not part of some family of 'chans'.
>>
>>859452
Maybe some of us "crossboarders" were using /a/ before you ever came here, and are excited at a useable /a/ again
So tough shit crybabies. Mods arent sucking your cocks anymore and giving you a fair dose of moderation like every other board.
Mods are there to keep you in line not to be your personal army for every newfag that triggers you
Its time to grow up and act like big boys instead of crying over every little thing
>>
>>856927
Eat shit DJT.
Eat shit Buyfags.
Eat shit Drawfags.
Good fucking riddance.
>>
>Constantly tell people to not ask stupid questions
>Constantly tell people to self-moderate
>Constantly tell people to help themselves

>Buyfags make their own fucking guide that does this in an attempt to prevent Buyfag threads from being nothing but "WHERE DO I GET X? HOW DO I Y?"
>Delete the threads if they post it.

Buyfag and drawfag threads have been on /a/ since BEFORE Chode Gayass and TTGL aired. If you don't like it, fuck off somewhere else, you /qa/ newfag, Gaia Online, Reddit fucktards
>>
>>859461
Template threads ARE cancer. They aren't trying to create fucking discussion, it is trying to make a thread. They serve no purpose.

If you want to make a thread, attempt to generate discussion. Not 'x thread'. Fuck off you child and learn how to talk like an adult. OP's are one of the most important aspects of a thread as its the generation of the discussion. Template threads don't generate anything and honestly, anyway who defends them is much worse than generalfags.
>>
>>859464
I'm fairly sure I've been using /a/ for quite a few years before the first time you went there.
>>859467
>If you want to make a thread, attempt to generate discussion.
Discussion is automatically generated in any given thread as long as there's interest in it. OPs don't mean shit and are nothing but topic starters, but I guess "good" OPs make the job easier for lazy mods who would rather delete everything based on nothing other than an OP.
>>
>(Over)moderation
>mods literally sticky 2 /a/ gets on 2 other boards to encourage crossboarder shitposting.

Nah fuck you. if something, your shitty mods have always been easy on you. and now that they want to enforce some rules on you, you flip your shit out.

DJT could be on /int/
drawthreads on /ic/
buyfags on /toy/ or /jp/
>>
>>859464
Yeah, I'm calling bullshit on you even knowing how to use a computer in 2006.
/a/ has always been moderated differently because it's the reason for the site's existence. If you don't believe the anime and manga board should have special privileges, you're the definition of a crossboarder.
>>
>>859437
HOLD THE PHONE
There are people on /a/ now who unironically own dakimuras? Did we not make fun of Thad for the very same thing??
What the fuck happened
>>
>>859478
>the anime and manga board should have special privileges
kill yourself weeb.
>>
>>859466
>Buyfag and drawfag threads have been on /a/ since BEFORE Chode Gayass and TTGL aired.
What's your point? Where does it say in the rules that you are entitled to a permanent space on a board where threads are supposed to die once they fall off the catalogue?

Mod no longer care for your self entitlement /a/ is having a good hard laugh at your expense, finally.
>>
>>859477
>drawthreads on /ic/
Is he at least deleting the drawfag threads on every board then? Because I'm sure that more boards than /a/ are being killed by those evil off-topic threads that bring reddit and tumblr to any board.
>>859479
Thanks for being a great example of the kind of people this mod wants to please.
>>
>>859473
>>859478
What fantastic arguments... Not!
Get lost
Why does neo-/a/ resort to /v/ermin-tier behavior every time theyre called out? Hmm.. what a mystery...
>>
>>859483
>Is he at least deleting the drawfag threads on every board then?
Irrelevant.

>Thanks for being a great example of the kind of people this mod wants to please.
Ad hom. Mods didn't want you on /a/ and they finally kicked you out. You're only making yourselves look worse by behaving like spoiled children screaming to get your own way.
>>
>>859467
>creating original content
>no purpose

Gee, you sure don't want anything good to ever come out of 4chan and try very hard
>>
>>859479
No, we made fun of Thad for ostentatiously flaunting his pedophilia and going to prison.
Dakis are great.
>>
>>859473
Yes, they are topic starters. But threads also don't have a topic. However, if you can't understand the importance of a fucking topic starter I think you might have the mental maturity of a fucking 12 year old.

4chan is organic discussion, not forced discussion. Template threads are attempting to force. Template threads are no different to general threads. They hold only a single thread flavour. You can go into one and it'll be no different to the one you saw last fucking month. People do experiments with this all the time, even pulling shit right from the archive. The results every time has always been that template threads are fucking templates. A thread will reflect its op.
>>
>>859482
Board culture, nigger. Get used to it.

>>859479
Everyone made fun of MadThad because he's a fucking retarded autist.

I own a fucking daki and make fun of other dakifags because some of them are dumbasses.
>>
>>859487
>template thread
>creating original content
AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
>>859485
>any argument I dislike is /v/ermin-tier behavior
Thanks.
>>859486
>Irrelevant
So drawfag threads aren't breaking any rules, then. They're made in boards outside of /ic/ because they're meant to focused on material that pertains to the board they're in.
In case you didn't notice, each 4chan board has a different community.
>>
>>859483
>Thanks for being a great example of the kind of people this mod wants to please.
So, real humans?
My rule of thumb has always been: the more wapanese they are, the more plebian they are
>>>/Wizardchan/
>>
>>859495
>/a/ has always been moderated differently because it's the reason for the site's existence. If you don't believe the anime and manga board should have special privileges, you're the definition of a crossboarder.
>Reasonable argument
Pick
One
>>
>>859489
And if you can't understand the lack of importance of a content in a fucking topic starters then you might have the mental maturity of a fucking 8 years old.
Nothing is being forced in a thread just because its OP has a line that's popular on a board. If anything, I'd say it's the opposite - by making too elaborate of an OP, you're forcing discussion to focus on it instead of talking about the whole subject at once, and talking about things IN GENERAL like that was never a problem on fucking /a/. Or at least not until you /qa/ncer has started finding issue with it, because you believe every board is the same thing as /vg/.
>>
>>859503
What part do you disagree with exactly?
>>
File: 1478058593403.jpg (95KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478058593403.jpg
95KB, 960x720px
>>859490
>Board culture, nigger. Get used to it.
>I own a fuckin daki
Not surprised at all that the same person is saying these two things. Go to 8gag their mods encourage board culture and other such faggotry more than we do
>>
>>856927
>but we're an important part of /a/ board culture
>>>/a/150296351
>>>/a/150295577
>>>/a/150295953
>>>/a/150296183
>>>/a/150296051
>>>/a/150296452
>>
>>859505
>Special
>Privileges
moot would slap your shit for that and you know it
>>
>>859495
>So drawfag threads aren't breaking any rules, then
/a/ isn't a board for drawfags, /ic/ is.
You fucking idiot.
>They're made in boards outside of /ic/ because they're meant to focused on material that pertains to the board they're in.
Yeah, no. Too fucking bad, you entitled piece of shit. Mods don't agree with you at all.
>>
>>859504
>by making too elaborate of an OP, you're forcing discussion to focus on it instead of talking about the whole subject at once,
Holy fucking shit, you can't be fucking serious? ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?
>you should be talking about a subject as a whole instead of specific
You are fucking stupid. I don't think you even know how a chan works. I don't think you even ever leave your hugbox generals. The fact you are blaming the recent events on "/qa/ncer" only shows only fucking ignorant and new you are. I don't think you have ever used a non-general 4chan.

Fuck off.
>>
>>859515
What? Moot made no bones about giving /a/ special treatment. He was even worse about doting on /jp/.
>>
>>859504
>and talking about things IN GENERAL like that was never a problem on fucking /a/
Sure doesn't look like that now, does it faggot?

>>859520
>He was even worse about doting on /jp/.
Fucking kill yourself newfag. m00t was both openly negative about generals and he hated /jp/ and treated it like shit.
>>
>>859512
I don't go to your meme chan you gamergate fuckwad.
>their mods encourage board culture and other such faggotry more than we do
Board culture was literally endorsed by Moot.
>>
>>859503
He's not wrong. You wouldn't go to a runescape forum and except the runescape subforum to not get special privileges.
>>
>>859524
>moot
>hated /jp/
Now you're just being contrarian.
>>
>>859529
>Now you're just being contrarian.
Are you complete fucking stupid or what?
He treated /jp/ like shit. This is common knowledge.
Just exactly how new are you generalfags?
>>
>>859532
Got you, anon. If I say the sun rises in the east, you say it rises in the west and call me new.
Well played, ya trolled me.
>>
>>859518
>/a/ isn't a board for drawfags, /ic/ is.
Then please address the issue of those troublesome threads on every board that has a drawfag thread as well.
>>
>>859525
its not *my" chan but it suits your shit pissy attitude.
>>
>>859539
Not really. I imagine it's well suited to gay kikes like yourself.
>>
>>859519
People should have the choice of talking strictly about what the OP says and about the topic related to the OP in general in any given thread. You make it sound as if they should absolutely only talk about what's mentioned in the OP and nothing else.
Following your anger, why not ban most threads about anime as well? Quite often, they start with "new episode today, get in here" and that's not a good topic setter so it should be deleted too.
>>
File: ahahahahahah.png (87KB, 1107x328px) Image search: [Google]
ahahahahahah.png
87KB, 1107x328px
>>856927
AHAHAHAHAH EAT SHIT AND DIE
>>
File: 1480019243758(2).jpg (88KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1480019243758(2).jpg
88KB, 717x880px
>>859543
>Kikes
>>
>>859546
GET threads are allowed, board culture isn't. Got it mod.
>>
>>859547
What's "the_Donald"?
>>
File: 1386742734378.jpg (104KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1386742734378.jpg
104KB, 682x1023px
>>859549
>board culture
Get fucked newfag.
>>
>>859550
'A cancerous place where you should stay' cant you read?
>>
>>859553
You know a lot about it. Doesn't that mean you go there?
>>
>>859552
>I don't want to lurk, so board culture is harmful to me
>>
>>859556
I know a lot about North Korea yet Kim wont let me in.
>>
File: 1403164759681.jpg (64KB, 630x504px) Image search: [Google]
1403164759681.jpg
64KB, 630x504px
>>859557
>I don't want to lurk
Yes, that's exactly why you chose to hide away in a hugbox general, you protecting retard.
Keep crying like a bitch nigga though, really going help your cause.
>>
>>859561
>people chose to use one thread instead of spamming jibun wo all over the board
>that means they're hugbox general enablers and have no place on 4chan, because generals are anti-chan and breed cancer and are always stale and have no content and keep getting bumped at page 10 and kill good threads and invite reddit
>>
File: 1385250147288.jpg (63KB, 1338x716px) Image search: [Google]
1385250147288.jpg
63KB, 1338x716px
>>859563
Keep crying newfag.
>>
>>859560
That's because Kim hates faggots, mate.
>>
>>859563
>that means they're hugbox general enablers and have no place on 4chan, because generals are anti-chan and breed cancer and are always stale and have no content and keep getting bumped at page 10 and kill good threads and invite reddit
You said it.
>>
File: 1427233842896.jpg (96KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
1427233842896.jpg
96KB, 840x700px
>>859544
People can talk about whatever the fuck they want in a thread. The OP doesn't limit to what a thread is about. That doesn't change the fact that the OP is the most important part of a thread as it generates discussion. Even a fucking trolling flame thread of massive proportions has more worth than a template thread. It baits people to reply and as a result, it encourages people to discuss. Some of the best threads that have existed have been nothing but shitposting OPs. Template threads don't encourage discussion and threads aren't general threads either. This is a retarded mentality that is something new by generalfags and the like. Just because a thread is discussing x, it doesn't suddenly mean its okay to start talking about x in general. Follow the discussion you brainless idiot.

Template threads have no worth and generate nothing of worth, nor are they capable of doing so. They can only generate the same thing you say last week. The op is arguably the most important part of a thread. Walking up to someone saying "hi, how are you doing" isn't going to generate fucking discussion except on a very very rare occasion unless someone tries to force something. Every fucking time its going to "good, yourself" "same". Template threads aren't a means of discussion, its something done by fucking inbreed morons with the mental maturity of a 5 year old who is too autistic to know how to do something as simple as start a fucking conversation with someone else.
>>
>>859569
>I'm an unimaginative hack: the post.

Sasuga, mod.
>>
>>859571
>boogieman posting
Fuck off generalfag.
>>
>>859569
Discussion will always happen where people wish for it. The only people I've ever seen complaining about those templates are the ones from /qa/, who like using them as a way to get threads deleted. Nobody has ever given that much importance to those on /a/. Please lurk more.
And please don't go saying everyone is wrong but don't know they're wrong, that's stupid.
>>
>>859571
Keep digging that hole, retard.
>>
>>859573
>The only people I've ever seen complaining about those templates are the ones from /qa/
I think you need to lurk the fuck moar newshit. I see you have never gotten into any fucking meta discussion on any board about /a/.
>>
>>859573
>The only people I've ever seen complaining about those templates are the ones from /qa/
Maybe get out of your general a little more and use the rest of /a/, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>859574
>>859572
I didn't even read the post.
>>
>>859575
>I see you have never gotten into any fucking meta discussion on any board about /a/.
Of course I haven't, because the opinion other boards have about /a/ is irrelevant.
>>
>>859573
>lurk more
how about YOU lurk more faggot
>i-im not wrong stop saying i am.
dumbfuck
>>
>>859576
Some people would rather watch anime and talk about anime than repeatedly F5 the front page looking for ebin meme threads or meta discussion, you know. Pretty crazy.
>>
>>859584
Some people also use the catalog instead of pressing F5 every 5 seconds, crazy i know.
>>
>>859579
No, it's because you are a fucking idiot. Yes, it does matter, people DO crossboard. Its the most common trait on this website. "any board" implies /a/ as well. It's good to know you actually do hide yourself into some circlejerk and turn off everything else.

Fun fact, the most discussed topic of meta on EVERY BOARD when it comes to /a/ that is done by people who aren't fucking anti-/a/ idiots is getting rid of generals AND template threads. This is /a/ as well, not that I seriously think you have ever even gotten into any meta discussion unless its wanking about how great generals are and help """"organize""""" the board.
>>
>>859584
You've exposed yourself as a shit eating newfag who thinks he knows about /a/. Typical of a generalfag.
>>
>>859586
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>859588
Years of experience, newfag.
Funny how the mods seem to agree while disagreeing with you.
>>
>>859588
I'm not citing that for you. Go fuck yourself and lurk the fuck moar. It's not possible to cite years of experience. What's amusing here is that both moot and the mods wanted this shit gone until they stopped caring about the site.

Go stick general and template into the /a/ archive and read some meta threads. They are the two points that come up the most and its never positively except the few faggots who try desperately to defend them.
>>
>>859586
Crossboarder means:
X Someone who browses multiple boards
〇 Someone who behaves as if they were in one board in another board
>>
File: 41732322_p0.jpg (754KB, 1350x1800px) Image search: [Google]
41732322_p0.jpg
754KB, 1350x1800px
>>859591
>>859592
>"This is a fact."
>Prove it
>"N-no. I can't!"
>>
>>859592
So you mean those posts that always complain a few threads haven't been deleted and ask why that's allowed? I'm sure that's a great example of the opinion everyone on /a/ has indeed, thank you. Generalfags bee tee eff oh.
>>
>>859594
Good thing I said crossboard instead of crossboarder! Maybe you should learn to read.

>>859596
How about you first prove in heavy length how generals and template threads even slightly are positive without relying on dumb shit like "containing" and "organization" which aren't reasons.
>>
>>859596
It isn't my position to defend your generals, you fucking idiot. Mods have already dealt with them; I could sit here spamming mocking images and still be more valid that your opposition to your threads being axed.

Learn your place here already.
>>
>>859598
>Prove this other thing before I prove my claims!
>>
>>859596
>"This is Sanae."
Your average /jp/ thread.
>>
>>859602
Burden of proof is on you, you fucking moron. You're the one crying about having your threads moved, not anyone else.
>>
>>859524
>>859532
moot liked /jp/ before it went to complete fucking shit, and even after that he still had a soft spot for the place.
>>
>>859598
>people who crossboard and crossboarder are different things
Grasping for straws now aren't we
>>
File: 1478130751246.png (47KB, 242x194px) Image search: [Google]
1478130751246.png
47KB, 242x194px
>>859604
You made a claim, not me, nigger.

>>859599
>"S-shut up! My anecdotal evidence is legitimate! "
>>
File: 1449499836140.png (154KB, 900x512px) Image search: [Google]
1449499836140.png
154KB, 900x512px
>>859602
I'm not the one who is trying to desperately defend something that was never asked for and was literally shitposted and begged to be removed since its very inception by the natives, invader. Nor am I the one asking for something that is built upon years of experience and is impossible to prove. I'm also not the one who isn't getting his shit rekted by the mods and nor am I the one who asked for citations first. Burden of proof is on you nigger.

>>859607
I sure am. Because someone who crossboards just means using more than one board and can imply crossboarder if used in that context. Hint, it wasn't. While crossboarder is someone who forces the culture of x that isn't wanted onto y.
>>
Shh. Andy walks the thread.
>>
>>859606
>moot liked /jp/
No he didn't. It was created out of spite in the first place and when making decisions about the board, instead of consulting /jp/, he consulted /a/. He also put the worst moderation on that board which the entire of 4chan has ever seen. On top of all that he even was spiteful enough to tell people to use the board during one of the panel conventions, knowing it would flood the board with even more off topic shit.

>>859608
>You made a claim, not me, nigger.
My claims are right and supported by moderation.
>"S-shut up! My anecdotal evidence is legitimate! "
It is, and the mods also hold the same views. Acting like a fucking idiot in this situation is only making you retards look even more unwelcome. I didn't get kicked out of a board for making hundreds of bullshit threads, you did.

I can call you a stupid nigger and laugh in your face and it would still be more valid than your current failed attempts at convincing anyone that you fuckwits deserve a space on /a/. See how this works, moron? Your the dog here, you need to be beg and show your masters you are worth allowing back inside. I'm just here to laugh at you for finally getting the spanking you have long deserved.
>>
File: Neat_0.jpg (18KB, 189x365px) Image search: [Google]
Neat_0.jpg
18KB, 189x365px
>>859610
>Invader
I've literally been here since that kike fuck made the site.

>>859613
Edgy.
>>
>>859610
Then please say something like "person who uses multiple boards" to avoid confusion. Not that there's much need for that since using more than one board is something most people do, including "general"fags.
>>
>>857384
Go back to fucking /b/. Interest boards are for discussing topics, not changing the subject every 5 nanoseconds.
>>
>>859615
>Then please say something like "person who uses multiple boards" to avoid confusion.
Only a fucking idiot would get confused unless /qa/ is the only board you use.

>>859616
That is how organic discussion works, anon.
>>
File: 1267405424004.png (40KB, 324x246px) Image search: [Google]
1267405424004.png
40KB, 324x246px
>>859617
Organic discussion isn't "OKAY THREAD REACHED ARBITRARY 500 POSTS, TIME TO LOSE INTEREST OR ELSE GET BANNED".
>>
>>859617
>Organic discussion
Well fuck you. I want to keep discussing Gae Bolg after 500 posts.
>>
>>859619
Organic and ephemeral discussion is when the thread 404's, its time for you to move the fuck on. The discussion is over, go find something else to fucking talk about. This isn't a chat room, you already had your fucking discussion, stop trying to artificially keep it alive because your an idiot.
>>
>>859617
>That is how organic discussion works, anon.
But I thought you were arguing that threads should stick to one topic just a while ago.
>>
>>859623
And if the thread died or got deleted minutes discussion because somebody shitposts 24/7 in it?
>>
>>859623
That's not how 4chan works you fucking newfag. As I said, stay the fuck on /b/ if you want random shit with no consistent discussion.
>>
>Mod deleting christmas cake threads
OVER THE FUCKING LINE.
>>
>>859623
Thank you behavior police. I hope your ideals can make the world great again one day by only letting people act in one way.
>>
>>859626
I fucked up.
This should say 'minutes in to the'.
>>
>>859630
Fetish blog threads need to go to.
>>
>>859634
Yep, starting with futa/trap bullshit.
>>
>>859634
Thank you for policing our board /qa/. We're all retarded so we wouldn't know if we're wrong or not.
>>
>>859628
That is how chans work shitstain. The bump limit is there to tell you the thread is over and its time to move the fuck on to allow something fresh in. It's literally about a constant flow of originality while you are desiring stagnation. Threads aren't intended to be chained. When a thread 404's, it dies and so does everything in it. It's fucking dead, get the fuck over it and get a hobby or learn how to talk about something different.

Chans are about organic and ephemerality, while you desire forced, constant and stagnation. If that's the case, why the fuck are you here instead of a traditional forum. Also, telling me to go to /b/ holds no grounding nor does it make sense because its the catch-all board. It's the board that exist to allow anything to be discussed. As such, it has nothing to do with the topic at hand, dumbass.
>>
>>859635
/a/ has always liked traps. Kill yourself newfag.
>>
>>859636
Sadly I have no power to actually police /a/, as much as you have, but I can state my opinion here and I'm doing it on /a/ as well.
>>
>>859634
>Discussing the best female characters in anime is a blog thread
No. It's constructive and exciting content.
>>
>>859638
>>>/8gag/
There's your 'lol so randum' discussion site.
>>
>>859639
I was on /a/ from 2003 to 2007. It has not always liked traps, you retard. /d/ was a tiny board no one cared about and one person would post a shitting dick nipples and get banned once every few months. Most of the board was straight and there weren't gender identity issues/fetish forcing outside of moot wanting to be the little girl.
>>
>>859638
Everything you spew out reads like you learned all you know about 4chan from wikipedia. Just admit already that your one true desire is to turn everything into mini-/b/.
>>
>>859638
That's why if people feel they haven't had enough discussion about a topic, they make a new thread. The fact that you're parroting the same silly arguments against generals is pretty hilarious though so I'll have to thank you for the chuckles.
>>
>>859641
Yeah okay, you should be able to talk about these characters, as long as it's related to anime and manga. But these masturbation threads attract the worst people and rather belong on the yotsuba boards we have for masturbation.
>>
>>859646
>I was on /a/ from 2003 to 2007
Great, your opinion is irrelevant on this matter because it's been almost 10 years since you last went to that board.
>>
>>859651
>Great, your opinion is irrelevant on this matter because it's been almost 10 years since you last went to that board.
If you shit it up enough, it's yours!
>>
>>859645
>'lol so randum'
But no one said anything of the sort. Is this the only thing you can say when people bring up the fact the site isn't organized and is highly organic in the way it operates?

>>859649
>generals exist because people want to talk about the topic
AHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>859654
Don't you have a "le jibun woo xd" thread to spam in?
>>
>>859651
His opinion has more worth than your dumb ass.
>>
>>859646
>Lying through your teeth like this.
For what purpose?

What's next? Nobody likes Bridget?

>>859654
The only thing organic about this website is how shit your opinions are.
>>
>>859654
Oh dear, I was arguing with a retard who breaks down into laughter randomly and thinks every board is /vg/. My bad.
>>
>>859657
>the opinion of (someone who claims to be) an oldfag that hasn't touched a board in 9 years is worth more than the opinion of someone who actively uses a board
This keeps getting more and more amusing.
>>
>>859660
Sorry, but generals don't exist to talk about shit. It exist merely for the sake of it, even outside of /vg/.
>>
>>859665
>I don't visit generals but know all about them: the post.
Epic.
>>
>>859663
>the opinion of someone who actively uses a board
>/a/ has always liked traps.
>always
Last I checked, yea it does. Using a board actively doesn't suddenly mean you know anything about its history. Generalfags are a good example of that.
>>
Tell me /a/, do you really like mod-kun's dick so much?
>>
>>859665
As said by someone who doesn't even use /a/.
>>
>>859670
You are right, I don't. I stopped using it a few months ago after being on it for basically a decade because its nothing but a stagnant shithole with all the generals and template threads. Nothing changes and almost every post I saw just fucking last week. I only ever use it for certain manga threads as they are truly golds that aren't stagnant shitholes and are actually fun to participate in.
>>
I'll admit that deleting DJT seems to have worked out for the best so far (raw threads are bustling but relatively on-topic, and muhJLPT has fucked off to /int/), but I quibble with the lack of transparency, and I get the feeling this mod is going to keep going way past the point of what's reasonable. Things could get ugly the next time mogranon shows up.
>>
File: fine.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fine.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
>>859674
>I don't even use your board but I can accurately say everything that's wrong with it. Please pander to my tastes.
>>
>>859674
So you didn't make your own threads, but instead whined until you whined yourself out? Glad you're gone.
>>
>>859679
If MAL and Gaia and Reddit took over /a/ and filled it with shitposting while the mods did nothing, you'd eventually leave for a place that wasn't shit too. It still wouldn't give the invaders any moral authority.
>>
>>859681
Except MAL threads still get hundreds of replies while all of the ancient /a/ threads get stomped on. The only conclusion is that the mods themselves are MALfaggots, like you, and want to see everything that has become tradition on /a/ wiped away.
>>
>>859679
>So you didn't make your own threads,
But I did? In-fact, I still do. Mostly out of habit. But atlas, nothing occurs from them. You know why? Because for the past few years I've gotten nothing but
>thread is already up >>>numbers
>fuck off generalfag
>someone pointing out my thread is shit because its original and attempting to generate discussion and not x thread
The only successful threads I've had in the past few years in general threads. Threads that I've made that have been raided by generalfags who completely ignored everything I said in the OP and just turned the thread into their little general clubhouse.

Go fuck yourself.

>>859683
>everything that has become tradition on /a/ wiped away.
General and template threads aren't tradition.
>>
>>859687
You just don't have what it takes to post on /a/. Find somewhere that will give you a safespace.
>>
>>859687
Kill yourself, Redditor.
>>
>PODrawfag finally banned
>>
>>858465
>are
You mean 'is', there is this one guy who is hellbent on reforming 4chan the way he likes it because it is not anti-chan. If you stick around for a week, you will see that it is always this one guy:
>general have no discussion
>cancer, cancer, cancer
>anti-chan
>muh opinions are facts
>I don't answer a single one of your argument but you have to make an essay to even hope to refute mine
There is no point in arguing him, he completely disregards anything that doesn't sit well with him, and just repeats the same thing all over again.
>>
>>859374
thank you based mods. fuck daily spam and fuck the faggots who shit up our catalog with shitposting meme threads.
>>
when both people argue with smug anime girls you really arent getting anywhere
>>
>>859726
>based
hello r/a/ddit

actually, "hello IRC", because no one outside of that stagnant backwater has used "based" for like four years
>>
>>859711
The correct way to argue is to bribe Rizon staff to Z-line him.
>>
>>856927
>>857461
If he wanted to be clear at all he would've accepted his fate and stopped bullshitting at every turn.
>>
File: feels_good_man.webm (779KB, 357x400px) Image search: [Google]
feels_good_man.webm
779KB, 357x400px
>>856927
>>856927
>new janitor applications accepted around the same time
>Fate threads canned
>>
>>856927
Drawfags created a lot of anime OC and some are top tier drawings. What the fuck is happening? This mod is garbage.
>>
>>859772
>Drawfags created a lot of anime OC
Oh, they animated, did they? Can you link me to some of their anime works?
>>
>>859772
Nobody is stopping drawfags from drawing, it's just about their personal chatrooms.
>>
>>859770
>started general threads
>makes same mistake as OP
>>
>>859770
Excellent /r9k/ meme-frog filename. You'd use that to discredit anyone who posted with it, but since it's you, it's fine, I guess.

>>859777
Nobody has pushed you off a cliff. We've just moved the ground out from under you. Why not just make your own ground?
>>
>>859777
>personal chatrooms
People request, draw, comment, complain. The bloggers usually get deleted.
>>
>>859781
>Excellent /r9k/ meme-frog filename.
What?
>You'd use that to discredit anyone who posted with it
Are you projecting?
>but since it's you, it's fine, I guess.
Are you retarded?

>Nobody has pushed you off a cliff. We've just moved the ground out from under you. Why not just make your own ground?
Hey retard, you're not entitled to a permanent space on an imageboard that is ephemeral by design, where threads are to be created then naturally die.
Firstly, you belong on /ic/, the board that is actually about drawing. Secondly, you fuckers have your own external booru with your own forum and your own discord, etc. Literally all you are doing on /a/ is attention whoring.
>>
>>859785
>People request, draw, comment, complain.
They can do it here:
http://drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=list
4chan doesn't owe you an audience.
>>
>>859638

Well said anon; you're much better with words than I am but conveyed my feelings exactly.

Most of these pro general people basically just want anonymous subreddits, and this place being an imageboard or playing to it's strengths is just an afterthought.
>>
>>859789
If you want to look at IB history, their strengths are political shitposting and sharing illegal content.
>>
>>859788
>years old
>month old post with no replies
It's a ghost forum
>>
>>859786
So, you're saying that having been here since 2005, and having generated content for this site for years, doesn't entitle you to any kind of stake or say in how things are run? Being part of the reason people come here, and that you even have a website to run, isn't worth anything?

Doesn't that mean that your business model relies on exploiting idiots who are too dense to see that they're being cheated?
>>
>>859788
And anyone can post in 4chan and post whatever is on topic with the board.
>>
File: 1480312897821.png (219KB, 396x310px) Image search: [Google]
1480312897821.png
219KB, 396x310px
>>859668
Hai, senpai. Ever since mod-sama mind broke me into submission with his giant futa dick, I've become a sex-crazed slut who just can't beat the cock!
>>
>>859800
Oh, and also a near-total monopoly on western imageboards, enabled by a healthy dose of sabotaging the competition, whether with spam, attacks on their hosting services, or simply creating new boards to leech away their users (/trash/, /r9k/, /pol/new/whatever).

For people who don't care if their users leave, you're awfully leery of letting even the smallest niche go unfilled.
>>
>>856927
I came back recently, why the hell are mods doing this?
It only stir up shit and these threads have been here for a long time.
They should have deleted it right from the start if they didn't like it, or apply generals specific rules like Gintama thread.
Instead it's just one faggot mod who's spergs out and busted false flagging, plus a bunch of shitposters sucking his dick for (You)s
Shit even panda threads are deleted
No sticky with explanations or anything just deleting threads on sight.
>>
>>859800
>So, you're saying that having been here since 2005, and having generated content for this site for years, doesn't entitle you to any kind of stake or say in how things are run?
No, it doesn't. You don't own the board. We don't give a single fuck about how long your "culture" has been around. It doesn't make you arguments and entitlements any more important.
>>
>>859819
Why do you moderate a site you don't give a fuck about?
>>
>>859826
>implying it's just one mod
>>
>>859831
Well, I'm asking this one.
>>
>>859836
Well, why should /a/ get the special treatment and not be moderated like the rest of the site?
>>
>>859840
Each board is different.
Imagine banning generals on /g/.
>>
>>859849
It might make some of the users on /g/ happy as they are fed up of it being a consumer goods board. Also some generals were so much of a problem they had to make /biz/ even so they technically did ban some.
>>
>>859840
Because the only board with a rule against "generals", whatever that's supposed to mean, is /v/.

But that has nothing to do with my question. In what way is it fair for you, a guy who doesn't care about the userbase at all, who probably spends more time on Twitter and IRC than 4chan, to make decisions that screw over people who have been here for years?
>>
>>859849
Why aren't they banning generals on /g/? It's a discussion board for technology, not for blatant consumerism/marketing and "r8 my epeen"
>>
>>859860
Generals are discussion. "Consumerism/marketing" doesn't mean anything. Why not just give us the real reason you don't want generals? Is it impairing "site churn"? Which metrics are going down when they should be going up?
>>
>>859865
>Why not just give us the real reason you don't want generals
Going on /g/ alone, there are so many stale copy-pastas that it's not even funny anymore. Discussions in generals always devolve into AMDvsNvidia or AMDvsIntel shitflinging contests. All of these PC building, battlestation, and guts threads are turning /g/ into neo-/v/, complete with the same self-fellating buyer's remorse behavior.
>>
>>859870
Users aren't being paid to constantly generate exciting new content for you. You only get that with likes, RTs, or upvotes. Is this your idea of playing to your strengths?
>>
Whatever decision moderators do, keep the drawthreads banned. That's nothing more than a glorified circlejerk and if more, belong on /i/
>>
>>859831
This, it looks like there are at least two. One of them knows their shit, the other is trying to delete everything they personally want gone and sticky epic get threads.
>>
>>859878
>glorified circlejerk
I don't see how a billion "requesting this and that" with an occasional delivery counts as a circlejerk. Thank you for proving you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>859970
There have been a lot of buzzwords thrown around since this started and the claim that post quality is a serious issue, with examples being just inside jokes or waifuposting
>>
Which board does waifu Wednesday go on?
>>
How about you guys just filter threads that you don't like. No need to axe them.
>>
>>860008
>filter
Self-moderation placebo
>>
>>859980
>>>/b/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>860014
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
>>
File: 1477955247814.jpg (23KB, 258x269px) Image search: [Google]
1477955247814.jpg
23KB, 258x269px
>Christmas Yui banned
>Sakura!Fish banned
I just want to understand why?
It's easily filtered, usually dies within a couple of hours, doesn't take up server space, only pops up once every ~24h, are related to anime and board culture.

Poor guys.
What's next? They gonna ban Tsundere Christmas Carol and ronery threads as well?
>>
File: image.png (228KB, 464x678px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
228KB, 464x678px
>>860150
Theres a group of mods and shitposters that want to make /a/ more like /v/
>>
>>859874
Nobody is paid to do anything, but users who don't generate exciting new content should be encouraged to do so, by deleting their boring stale content if necessary.
>>
>>860196
>enforcing the rules of the site makes a board more like /v/
fuck off
>>
>>860205
Remember when moot himself allowed fish to be posted everyday until you like it?
Oh yeah you don't, because you weren't here.
Fuck off.
>>
>>860244
>muh board culture
>>
>>860062
Surely a text board would be more appropriate?
>>
>>860150
B-BUT TEMPLATE THREADS ARE EVIL!
>>
>>860275
Kill yourself.
>>
>>860435
Funny.
>>
>>860435
Its hit bump limit

This thread has been very eye opening though.
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 800x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 800x612px
>>860008
Thats what everyone did and it worked extremely well, before that shitty mod came back that is.
>>
>>859800
>So, you're saying that having been here since 2005, and having generated content for this site for years, doesn't entitle you to any kind of stake or say in how things are run?
No, all anons are intended to equal. What you are saying is no different
>i gave 4chan money give me special rights
>>
>>860150
>I just want to understand why?
Justify their existence.
Saying you can ignore it doesn't justify their existence.
>>
>>860008
How about you make threads on their relevant boards instead of trying to drag everything into /a/ as though it were a magpie's nest?

>>860196
>more like /v/
/v/ has more shitty "culture" threads than /a/ has, you fucking moron. LOL, 4am threads, deep sea threads, e-celeb threads, etc. If anything, it's getting rid of elements from /a/ which are oversaturated on /v/.
>>
>>860364
after you stop deepthroating Moot's dick, generalfag
>>
>>861015
moot was against the existence of generals.
>>
>>860719
>i gave 4chan money give me special rights
>pass
>vip
>>
>>861273
No one but mindless idiots who don't care about 4chan support hiro's jewish schemes.
>>
File: a in a single post.png (43KB, 936x953px) Image search: [Google]
a in a single post.png
43KB, 936x953px
>>861010
What's the logic behind your comment?
So a thread that doesn't have a "justifiable" reason to exist is worth of a ban and delete?
You might as well delete 90% of our board or do you expect some reasoning behind pic related?

>>861015
>Moot
Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.