[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mods, answer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 24

File: 1432649630432.jpg (117KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1432649630432.jpg
117KB, 1440x1080px
By killing DJT you basically killed any possibility for /a/nons to discuss anything regarding untranslated materials, drastically lowering the overall level of the board.

There used to be a relationship at key between DJT and /a/ where /a/nons could gather to discuss, theorize and help each other out in learning the language as a way to consume more anime and manga (which is why the board was made) and educate potential future translators (needless to remind everyone that 99% of the manga you are reading online are scanlated). Relationship which is now lost because DJT was originally made /a/nons for /a/nons. It serves absolutely no purpose over /int/ (genera whichl is naturally dying and won't last more than a week at this rate).

Why is an educational /a/ thread about learning Japanese language through anime & manga to consume anime & manga should be deleted while /a/'s catalog is constantly flooded with extremely low quality threads and posts?
>>>/a/150156755
>>>/a/150179387
>>>/a/150175393
>>>/a/150177637
>>>/a/150178574
>>>/a/150171857
>>>/a/150172935
>>>/a/150180872
>>>/a/150171833
>>>/a/150179293
So this is how /a/ should be?

It has now been a few days since this whole thing started and you haven't posted once about this matter by completely disregarding and disrespecting a years old educational and relevant thread which had genuine benefits for everyone from /a/. Were you understanding what was at stake upon making this decision? I highly doubt it. So if you have now made the decision to be directly involved in messing with /a/'s state rather than only deleting shitposts and CP then you might as well engage in a conversations with its residents, otherwise you might as well do nothing.
>>
shut up bitch
>>
fuck off
>>
>>854032
Just come to the raw manga threads. They don't look like a general so the janitors will actually moderate inside of them.
>>
I have copy pasta of the mods failing at their job, leading us to have to partically do their jobs for them.

And yet they still kicked us out, it's ridiculous.

>Report this post so the mods see it. The mods see his posts out of context and can't tell they're spam.

>We reported this user's posts last thread and we got warned for abusing the reporting system: >>>/a/139033957 >>>/a/139046390 >>>/a/139040478

>These flooding posts are being copied from the following archive:
>>>/a/139046398
>>>/a/139046343
http://4chandata.org/a/Daily-Japanese-Thread-DJT-1232-a824580

>These flooding posts are being copied from the following archive:
>>>/a/139046170
>>>/a/139046118
>>>/a/139045929
>>>/a/139045802
>>>/a/139045752
http://4chandata.org/a/-DJT--Daily-Japanese-Thread-951-a767695

>This is an extremely small subset of the flooding this user has made. He made a lot of flooding posts last thread, probably making up 50% of the posts made. Please do something about this spammer.
>>
http://desuarchive.org/a/thread/139028297/#q139047698
>no spam posts deleted despite people reporting and complaining about them
What did the mods mean by this?
>>
>>854039
Current thread has been harassed by various anons like those two here >854035 >854038. This is not what I would call an healthy environment to discuss about manga. The worst in all of this is the thread absolutely has nothing to do with DJT, yet people feel the need shitpost and derail it.

What I am talking about right now is DJT, not some some occasional raw manga threads.
>>
>>854032
>drastically lowering the overall level of the board.
Anyone who is serious about the language can and will learn it with or without DJT.
>>
>>854047
With DJT gone, raw manga threads will actually be regular. DJT was basically keeping new readers out of raw manga because of how unmoderated it was inside.
>>
I am not against the threads you quoted, OP, but I am also not against DJT too.

If you want board quality, there must be some consistency on the rules, not this mess.
>>
>>854049
The same could be said about any hobby boards 4chan has. I suppose if people are serious about origami then there's no need for >>>/po/ right? Also, we might as well just all die now, since we're all eventually die, right?

Do you realize how stupid what you just said is?
>>
I started sucking cocks 2 years ago or so and continued to do so regularly until now. This is true we've had circlejerks and aids lately but for this can be said for literally anywhere else in our generals, that's just how how I and our DJT is.

Cocks have helped me tremendously and I'd like to thinkg I've also given aids to many lost people in the frustrating but fun journey of sucking cocks. We've had genuinely good people (I'm not counting myself in here) taking their time to suck and slurp in our circlejerk without asking anything back and too little dickings is given to them (which is for the worst since we're all gay after all – just wanted to at least acknowledge them with this very cock). From an outsider's perspective this may not be very obvious but a lot of efforts have been put into our DJT and „sucking dicks as a whole“. I've been sucking dicks for many years now and I can assure you there absolutely no better place than DJT to suck the cock in the most efficient way you could.
>>
>>854040
>>854042
No wonder they do it FOR FREE, who the hell would pay for this?
>>
>>854058
Literally not a counterargument.
>>
>>854056
This is my point. I'm not actually against the threads I quoted either, because if mods would start a crusade against those then the line would become increasingly more difficult to draw.

But in this case deleting DJT was indeed very hypocrite and inconstant as I'm sure everyone would agree DJT was far less toxic than those dozens and dozens of meme posts /a/ has to deal with every day.
>>
Possible solutions:

DJT back to /a/;
DJT goes to /jp/ (where it should belong);
Make /ag/;
Make /lang/;
Actually moderate /int/ and turn it into a serious, usable board.
>>
I wouldn't make a bigger deal out of this than it already is.

We're now browsing and posting on post-moot 4chan, always remember that.

It's not worth struggling because your opinions will most likely not be heard or taken seriously. Any input is meaningless at this point.
>>
Delete /a/
>>
>>854058
>The same could be said about any hobby boards 4chan has. I suppose if people are serious about origami then there's no need for >>>/po/ right?
No. Learning is a process, not a hobby.

>Also, we might as well just all die now, since we're all eventually die, right?
You're really desperate to get DJT back on /a/ aren't you

>Do you realize how stupid what you just said is?
Take a look at your own post.
>>
>>854032
I agree. If the mods are going to delete djt then they should at least keep it consistent and delete threads like the ones you linked. Things like the buyfag/ monmusu/ konosuba threads get to stay but djt, a thread with actual benefit to the board is deleted. I personally find it hypocritical and should be sorted out. either ban them all or let djt back on /a/
>>
even if you could put the thread back on /a/ or whatever its not like shit would change because the majority of djt posters aint got shit to say

flame me and prove my point https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFcv5Ma8u8k
>>
>>854071
Learning Japanese (all the more through anime and manga) can definitely be called a hobby, yes. Who do you think you can to decide whether something is or not a hobby?

So now you're ready to argue about semantic to decide whether something people enjoy has its place or not on an image board? How autistic can you get?
>>
>>854077
just come to the raw manga thread jamal
>>
>>854085
but i dont read manga i just watch animes so thats not the thread for me

maybe this is the fabled solution
>>
>>854096
make a raw anime thread then
>>
File: 1480059867433.jpg (887KB, 1864x2788px)
1480059867433.jpg
887KB, 1864x2788px
>off topic shit
>blogging
>3DPD discusion
>WE ARE FUCKING INVINCIBLE MODS CAN'T DO SHIT TO US
>fuck off retard
>OI WOT M8 WE DINDU NUFFIN WE GUD BOY NOOOOO
>>
>>854098
oh i only watch english dubbed anime btw
>>
>>854101
wtf
>>
>>854100
>MODS CAN'T DO SHIT TO US
>CAN'T
Wrong, they DON'T. See: >>854040 >>854042
>>
>>854100
Yeah and couldn't mod simply ban said posters?

As you've heard many times all over /qa/ by now, DJT core posters themselves were bothered by shitposters and would always report blogging posts.
>>
>>854105
its important to append

>DJT core posters themselves were bothered by shitposters and would always report blogging posts ~~~~they didnt like~~~~

dont get it twisted homie there was never anything unbiased
>>
>>854032
>I am the surpreme judge of quality, please delete these threads that don't adhere to my tastes because 4chan is a SERIOUS place for SERIOUS discussion AND FUN IS OUTLAWED
You know what, I didn't mind DJT despite never using it because it never bothered me and seemed tangentially on-topic enough. But if it's full of people like you, then I'm fucking glad it's gone. Enjoy your purg/int/ory.
>>
File: 1480109384014.png (91KB, 900x570px) Image search: [Google]
1480109384014.png
91KB, 900x570px
So now we stop encouraging people to learn Japanese?

What's next?
Dubs general for 2017?
9gag and /r/anime welcome parties?
>>
>>854124
Just get them to say they'll let people talk about anki and non-/a/-related learning material in raw manga/anime threads as long as they pretend that it's so that they can understand raw anime/manga.
>>
>>854121
-> >>854064
>This is my point. I'm not actually against the threads I quoted either
>>
>>854032
Thank you for keeping /a/ clean from this trash general, mods.

/djt/ doesn't belong in /a/ and the rotten autists and circlejerk prevent anyone from learning japanese, as if this shit helped at all. Please make them stay away forever.
>>
>>854032
>By killing DJT you basically killed any possibility for /a/nons to discuss anything regarding untranslated materials

Is that so?
>>
>>854032
Cry more generalfag.
>>
>>854179
Not taking sides in regards to which board /djt/ should go to since I've stopped frequenting it a month ago, but I hit 241 on JCat (High N2) after half a year of studying the way /djt/ told me to. It's obviously a fairly autistic road, but cearly there are people it works extremely well for, like me.
>>
>>854039
Those aren't a legitimate substitute.
>>
>>854190
i got 250 picking random answers so youre not a success story yet
>>
>>854100
>>removed posts
>based mods
It's almost like people agreed those posts needed to be removed
>>
>>854100
>don't stay offtopic
never gets old
>>
>>854205
>falling for the "pick random answers for high scores" meme without testing it yourself
You've been memed, boyo.
>>
>>854032
They don't care. They love their witch hunt too much. That or the mods' dicks taste very good, I honestly don't know.
>>
complain about this when the board is full of generals
>>
>>854179

Even though it was filled with a lot of shit (like just about every large thread), it was very helpful in my efforts to learn Japanese (and saved me money, because otherwise I would have used WaniKani, which is slow as fuck and restrictive). Even though I haven't regularly visited /djt/ ever since I began being able to read untranslated VNs months ago, I'm in favor of it staying because a little shitposting which can simply be hidden and/or ignored is nothing compared to the huge amount of help it has me and other noobs.
>>
>>854032
Kill yourself, you fucking faggot.
>>
Why can't we just keep it going on /trash/?
>>
>>854314
Oh, we're on /int/ now? That's not so bad I guess.
>>
>>854317
I hope you're sarcastic.
/int/ is like /pol/ and /soc/, only difference is /int/ is a blue board.
>>
File: 1473088167993.png (29KB, 240x245px) Image search: [Google]
1473088167993.png
29KB, 240x245px
>muh djt has a benefit

No, it fucking doesn't. It objectively fucking doesn't. In theory it could be hugely beneficial, but in practice it is not. You were sternly warned half a year back and ignored it entirely; what did you think was going to happen? You in particular are booted while other generals are not because you factually literally do not discuss board topic in any way/shape/form while the others objectively do. It's a fixing of a long-overdue mistake that snowballed.

Also threads just like everything OP linked and more had existed alongside DJT for years. If anything that suggests he doesn't even fucking use the board outside DJT if he seriously thinks those are unprecedented, which is exactly why the thread was removed in the first place because it's just an insular disconnected circlejerk these days. You know what all those threads are doing, that DJT objectively did not and does not fucking do? Talk about anime/manga.

The threads purported usefulness as a benefit to the board is an overstatement of the century. Want to actually try to translate something? You get inundated with "fuck off EOPs". Want some help translating even one line? "fuck off we're not working for you". Ok, so what do they talk about? What they did at school? Their GFs they hooked up with from DJT? You faggots know you do not belong on /a/ and /int/ is actually perfectly suitable for your blatant shitposting and inability to justify your presence on /a/. /jp/ doesn't want you either, not with you being a bunch of useless blogging faggots who just condescend disapprovingly at the rest of the board from your perch while simultaneously doing nothing.
>>
>>854394
it was all a false flag plot to destroy us
>>
>>854394
>a few bad users are in the thread so the whole thread and every future thread needs to be nuked
Makes sense.

>using /int/ as a literal containment for unwanted trash
Because this sure encourages site quality as a whole

>the thread doesn't work the way I want it to
lurk moar

>It's of no benefit
It is, and has been. If there were an effort to organize translators from /a/ (anime, manga, LNs, and erotica) and create a petition showing just how much good DJT has done and the detriment of the moderation's actions would be undeniable. As is now it's just a few translators coming out of the wood work.
>>
>>854394
DJT on suicide watch
>>
>>854394
>It objectively fucking doesn't.
So all those people who said they started learning Japanese thanks to DJT don't exist?

>Want to actually try to translate something? You get inundated with "fuck off EOPs".
You mean requesting translations? Nobody is required to translate if they don't feel like it. Maybe you should have taken the opportunity to read the guide and start learning Japanese yourself

>Want some help translating even one line?
If you actually showed you tried to translate it yourself, you would usually get help

Just because some people won't stop shitposting in an attempt to get DJT off the board doesn't mean it's not a helpful thread. Just look at any DJT related thread on any of the boards and you will see people shitting on it for no reason. Why are they there shitposting instead of going back to their now glorious /a/ that got rid of DJT? It couldn't be that they just want to shit on other people having fun?
>>
>>854394
>You in particular are booted while other generals are not because you factually literally do not discuss board topic in any way/shape/form while the others objectively do.
>You know what all those threads are doing, that DJT objectively did not and does not fucking do? Talk about anime/manga.
In what world were you living?

>Want some help translating even one line? "fuck off we're not working for you".
Oh so you're butthurt because you got told to learn Hiragana?
>>
>>854417
The pinnacle of /a/ as a hub for sub groups forming and actually doing stuff existed before DJT. The scene has mostly dissipated because of CR, fakku etc. kinomod was the leader of a sub group for fuck's sake; he doesn't do this out of angst or jealousy but out of an objective knowledge of how things were with TLs and what tangible benefits DJT in this modern era does and does not confer cross-referenced with what was actually going on in those threads relative to the board.

Also /int/ isn't containment, it's a proper home. /int/ was literally made for discussion of language as one of its founding principles. And no, /jp/ doesn't fucking want it. Go ahead and ask them, see what happens. They will say something along the lines of "stop giving us /a/'s rejects", "we already know moon", "we really don't need another general" etc.
>>
>>854461
>Also /int/ isn't containment
It definitely is. That board is garbage can.
>>
>>854461
>/int/ was literally made for discussion of language as one of its founding principles.
And /qa/ was made for hiro to answer questions from users of the site he just bought, not for said users to remake /q/. What it was made to be and what it was supposed to be doesn't mean that's what it actually is, and judging by the current /int/ catalog, /int is a shithole.
>>
>>854394
>Want some help translating even one line? "fuck off we're not working for you"
Isn't this exactly the culture of /a/? No spoonfeeding and no request threads
>>
File: 2016_11_25.df4.png (35KB, 1876x342px) Image search: [Google]
2016_11_25.df4.png
35KB, 1876x342px
>>854032
>Relationship which is now lost because DJT was originally made /a/nons for /a/nons.
Even one of the key generalfags of your general responsible for a lot of the stuff you are trying to prompt doesn't even agree with you:
>>>/a/150167082
If he ain't buying, why you you think anyone else would?
>>
>>854501
Where's the proof that is actually the guy who he says he is and not just a shitposter?
>>
>>854032
もういい加減にしろ
嫌ならレディットとか逝ってよし

>educational
草生える
>>
>>854501
This is why you're a narcissist.
>>
>>854501
Falseflagging as usual, Sakura-kun?

Everyone recognizes you by now, you might as well stop wasting your time.
>>
>>854061
>FOR FREE
Wrong. This is the reward for moderating: you get to treat the board like your personal playground without facing any repercussions.
>>
>>854032
>you basically killed any possibility for /a/nons to discuss anything regarding untranslated materials
If /a/nons are so fucking helpless that they can't do anything without a 4chan thread for it that's just fucking sad.
>>
What the fuck are the mods doing on/a/? They're deleting /a/ related threads left and right.
>>
>>854612
What are you talking about, the mods could never do wrong
>>
DJT is not anime, it's Japanese culture which belongs on >>>/jp/. You can learn Japanese on your own without the need for a thread; there are hundreds of websites out there to help you.
>>
File: BR anon 1.jpg (88KB, 971x918px) Image search: [Google]
BR anon 1.jpg
88KB, 971x918px
Reminder it's just one BR poster being a tool.
>>
File: BR anon 2.jpg (211KB, 1669x807px) Image search: [Google]
BR anon 2.jpg
211KB, 1669x807px
>>
>>854628
/jp/ should honestly be renamed
>>
>>854638
/jp/ doesn't need to be renamed, it just need the other mods to convince that resident /jp/ mod to stop being so blatant with his own preferences.
>>
>>854105
In that screenshot there was 36 minutes straight of 100% shitposting. It wasn't mostly on-topic with some shitposts floating around by a mysterious minority. Where exactly were the "core posters"? Did they all go to sleep at the same time? You can't argue "w-w-we reported and ignored" when it's obvious that was DJT culture.
>>
>>854640
It's too late for that, even if DJT didn't get deleted instantly upon being put up on /jp/ it would get filled with shitposts from /jp/ regulars about not being "otaku culture."
If learning japanese through mostly otaku culture doesn't belong on a board literally called /jp/ then I'm stumped as to where the fuck it does.
>>
>>854628
/jp/
you're basically exiling tonnes of people using DJT to go leave /a/
>>
>>854651
>opening 1 thread on a different board means "leaving" /a/
>>
>>854645
how does a single 36 minute interval of a couple shitposters flinging feces at each other make up your case

that was nine months ago too

there are 36 minute intervals when there's no DJT thread up at all

where are all your other instances of "DJT culture?"

you can't make the argument that "DJT was deleted, therefore DJT must have been full of shitposts." That's textbook backwards logic.
>>
>>854628
>it's Japanese culture which belongs on /jp/
Ever been to /jp/? I don't believe they would like to have more crossboarders from /a/ who are forced to go there.
And while it's true that DJT isn't technically about anime, it fits into /a/ since many just want to learn the language to enjoy raw anime and manga.

>You can learn Japanese on your own without the need for a thread
Good idea, let's delete every board and ban every thread/general about learning something new.
They aren't needed since you could just do it on your own, right?
>>
>>854185
>probably visits even more /a/ generals than the average DJT use without even realizing it
/a/ is like 80% generals, so the idea of kicking a few of them out is honestly laughable.

DJT was like the least cancerous general you'd find on any board. Did you ever even visit?
You realize we pretty much had _zero_ tripfags right?

The closest thing we had to an attention whore was a Japanese guy who would randomly post stuff as if he was a loli naming all his images "imouto.jpg".
>>
>>854658
Man I feel like making another image for blatant lying/dishonest faggots like you. The way you try to twist your idiotic logic to say DJT dindu nuffin is insufferable.
>>
>>854662
Not him, I used to be a /jp/ regular and stopped because among many other things, some people from /hc/ have happily set up shop there. A DJT is a hell lot more relevant than porn generals, especially since they have to do that stupid song and dance of 'oh, but we're a blue board so you can't show too much!'.

Personally I don't care much about where DJT goes (I actually didn't mind /int/ all that much) but man, /jp/ is just full stupid in recent years.
>>
>>854675
hes not lying and its also true djt didnt do nothin if you catch my drift
>>
File: Untitled.png (267KB, 574x426px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
267KB, 574x426px
>>854032
>By killing DJT you basically killed any possibility for /a/nons to discuss anything regarding untranslated materials, drastically lowering the overall level of the board.
See: >>854644
By removing DJT, the original intention behind allowing DJT on /a/ has been allowed to begin to grow again. It had to be killed in order for it to begin to live again.
>>
>>854628
>there are hundreds of websites out there to help you.
Which are all terrible.

Don't give your opinion on a subject you do not comprehend or haven't approached yourself. But I suppose that's what I should expect of a /qa/ resident.
>>
>>854675
>IT WAS LITERALLY A ONE-OFF THING WE WUZ GUD POSTERS N SHIIEET
Lies like this truly make me think DJT is full of moronic newfags who don't know how easy it is to get evidence from the archive.
>>
>>854682
How is a half dead manga thread better than a thread where people talk about what they do to learn Japanese? I bumped that raw manga thread from page 10 multiple times already
>>
>>854689
shit quoted myself there

meant for >>854680
>>
>>854689
Here's some evidence from the archive >>854042
>>
>>854691
>How is a half dead
/a/ isn't a fucking chatroom, faggot. You don't need a 500+ post thread cycling every 24 hours.
>better than a thread where people talk about what they do to learn Japanese?
You mean a thread where people blog, post 3DPD, argue the same pointless things for the nth time, etc.? Language learning is a lengthy process. It isn't something you need to write home about dozens of times a day.
>>
>>854682
>>854644
>a thread where people exchange advice on learning japanese
>vs a thinly veiled /qa/-tier moderation thread where people spam unconnected raw manga pages to keep it alive
>>
DJT doesn't deserve a thread because http://djtguide.neocities.org/ is all they need.
>>
>>854701
/a/ doesn't deserve a board because all they need are their cartoons
>>
>>854506
Regardless of who made that post, it was right. That's all that matters.

>>854541
>>854569
You're only giving moderation more validation for their actions, you fucking idiots. How long is to doing to take to get the point?
>>
>>854569
>Everyone recognizes you by now
Says the hue poster.
>>
>>854682
I'm actively doing efforts to keep the raw manga thread alive, this is absolutely not comparable to the positive effects DJT would bring on the table.

I am not being a contrarian right now, I do understand the point the post you linked is trying to make and some of the truths it is advancing, yet, is also wrong and is painting the situation in a too simplistic and outsider kind of way.

It honestly baffles me how quick people on 4chan are at throwing shits at others for the simple sake of throwing shit. Sides and opinions for the most part don't matter, it's just a game of "who is going to shit harder on the neighbor".
>>
>>854682
you sort of get the idea but a thread is nothing without posters

>>854689
no one said the posts in djt were good if they were this wouldnt have happened
>>
>>854699
Why are you so against DJT? Everything you have a problem with can be solved by the moderators deleting posts that aren't related to the thread
>>
>>854703
>Regardless of who made that post, it was right. That's all that matters.
That post and your leaning on it is all ethical appeal though. It can't be "right" if the guy behind is, for example, you, because it's relying on the poster's identity to make a case. Kind of lame on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
>>854032
>learning Japanese language through anime & manga
This wasn't the case
>>
>>854701
Exaclty. They have at least these
http://djtguide.neocities.org/
http://djt.neocities.org/
http://compellingcontent.neocities.org/
http://core6000.neocities.org/
https://github.com/postautistic/djt/archive/master.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2z9065hrdxy7aym/neocities-djt.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8dppbpqczwm0rcn/Grammar+Reference+Offline.zip

>>854708
>is also wrong and is painting the situation in a too simplistic and outsider kind of way.
Bull fucking shit, you didn't even attempt to address any of the points you disagree with. It's also pretty ironic trying to throw out negative associative terms like outsider

all

while

posting

this.

>>854711
Why are you trying to personalize this instead of addressing the points made? You're acting the same way as the monmu generalfags and no one was convinced by that.

>>854713
>That post and your leaning on it is all ethical appeal though
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
>Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.
>>
>>854703
>Regardless of who made that post, it was right. That's all that matters.
I disagree with it
>>
>>854720
>I disagree with it
That's because your arugment is one big ad hom. designed to avoid any and all of the points anons have repeatedly made against /djt/ coming back to /a/.
>>
>>854717
Don't give your opinion on a subject you do not comprehend or haven't approached yourself. But I suppose that's what I should expect of a /qa/ resident.
>>
>>854719
>trying to personalize this
anonymity is a privilege

any amount of anonymity you have lost on this website is your fault and choice
>>
>>854719
Are you going to monitor every thread on /a/ so you can post all those links if someone mentions they are interested in learning Japanese?
>>
>>854719
>Why are you trying to personalize this instead of addressing the points made?
Why should I bother doing that when replying to a shitposter?
I'm watching anime so I don't have time for your shit
>>
>>854719
How am I projecting?
Did you read my post? Maybe I need to copy and paste a wiki page for you too?
>an appeal to the authority or credibility of the presenter, as well as the moral values that the members of the audience share in relation to the subject of the presentation or conversation. If the presenter knows or assumes that the members of the audience share certain moral values, the presenter then can appeal to those values to support their idea.
This is exactly what >>>/a/150167082 is doing. It doesn't work on a website where your post is labeled "Anonymous."
>>
>>854696
How is that in any way worse than the /b/-tier shitposting in the aforementioned image? Shit, if he was "spamming" during that shitposting spree it would've actually made the image look better for DJT because then nobody could claim "literally 36 minutes straight of 100% shitposting with no on-topic in sight".
>>
>>854742
>How is that in any way worse than the /b/-tier shitposting in the aforementioned image?
Because the posts in that image were deleted. Those on the other hand were left intact, and people who reported them were warned for abusing the report system.
>"spamming"
Why the quotation marks? Do you disagree that reposting shit from other sites for hours on end is spamming? What is it then?
>>
>>854687
>Which are all terrible
Wrong. It's a language, It never changes and learning it is easy just like math. Now, if you wanted to *discuss* the Japanese language then you'd be right. But you're not.
>>
>>854745
If it's so easy, why aren't you fluent? You clearly have the free time for it
>>
File: kyouko11.jpg (204KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kyouko11.jpg
204KB, 1280x720px
>>854745
>It's a language, It never changes and learning it is easy just like math.
holy fuck
>>
>>854743
>Those on the other hand were left intact, and people who reported them were warned for abusing the report system.
Obviously because the mod doesn't browse DJT and doesn't know the inner workings of it. That's why he just straight up removed DJT after the shitposting became too frequent and it looked like DJT was just pure cancer from an outsider's point of view. A good example of why 'ignoring shit to make it go away' fails.

>What is it then?
Maybe he was just trying to artificially stir up positive activity in the thread. It's not like he was spamming absolute rubbish, though I only skimmed over the supposed spam posts so maybe I'm wrong. Still, even the spam posts were better than genuine, manually written shitposts in DJT, and there were many of them.
>>
>>854747
How do you know he's not fluent? Are you psychic? You know, you might have better ground to stand on if you stop resorting to petty insults and pointless personal attacks. Like the hue poster, all you're doing it digging yourself deeper intro proving that DJT should be kicked out of /a/ for good.
>>
>>854747
I could, but all of my Japanese customers speak English.
>>
>>854751
>Obviously because the mod doesn't browse DJT and doesn't know the inner workings of it.
Not an excuse. >>>/a/139046727
>Maybe he was just trying to artificially stir up positive activity in the thread. It's not like he was spamming absolute rubbish, though I only skimmed over the supposed spam posts so maybe I'm wrong. Still, even the spam posts were better than genuine, manually written shitposts in DJT, and there were many of them.
Nope, it's absolute rubbish, it's questions that no one wants an answer to, it's a clear attempt to bait people into wasting their time responding to fake questions and talking to a wall.
>>
>>854754
Because anyone saying learning Japanese is easy is not fluent. I'm not attacking him, just pointing out he is talking shit
>>
>>854759
I'm not fluent. I meant easy as in you don't need to take classes, travel or spend money to learn about it. You can do it from your computer right now as long as you have enough time.
>>
>>854759
It doesn't disregard his other more important points. DJT being moved to /int/ hasn't impacted my current moon learning process: read the materials, pop by a thread once in a while if I need help.

Yet that's the only bit you target him for while ignoring the other parts of the posts and just say dismiss it all as talking shit.
>>
>>854757
I still don't know where you're going with this though. DJT wasn't removed because of those spam posts, it was removed due to manually posted off-topic shitposting from the community. In other words, DJT would still be on /a/ today if the only shitposting on DJT was those spam posts. So why are you trying to deflect blame on one spammer who, while they did lower the quality of the board, didn't actually contribute to its removal at all?
>>
>>854761
I guess rocket science is easy too then
>>
>>854761
>you don't need to take classes, travel
Yes you do.
>>
>>854766
How do you know the one spamming those posts wasn't also behind most of the shitposting in the threads? He obviously had something against the thread since he spent hours copy pasting random posts
>>
>>854766
>I still don't know where you're going with this though.
Very simple: that thread and others from around the same time are, as >>854689 puts it, "evidence from the archive" that moderation was aware of spamming going on in DJT and chose to side with the spammer. Just ignoring it is one thing, but they happily handed out warnings to users who reported the reposts.
>>
>>854772
Because we can plainly see from >>854100 that people were spending their captchas on off-topic trash rather than on-topic. If it was one spammer and everyone was was a gud boy then that screencap would have several on-topic posts between the shitposts. "It was all one guy" is already a terrible excuse but in this case we have evidence which very blatantly puts that theory to rest.
>>
>>854772
If you're having to resort to pulling a crack-kun, it's a sign that you should just stop it.
>>
>>854775
>chose to side with the spammer
But the on-topic spam wasn't responsible for DJT being removed, it was off-topic general circlejerking that was responsible, which is literally the opposite of non-creative on-topic spam.
>>
>>854779
I didn't say anything about the reason DJT was moved to /int/, I said that there was obvious spamming going on at the time and the mods deemed it okay despite numerous reports.
>>
>>854779
>it was off-topic general circlejerking that was responsible
Surely you have a mod statement proving this, right?
>>
>>854776
Like pointed out earlier, there are times when the thread is dead for some time. Off-topic shitposting like that would also discourage people from trying to start discussions about something else
>>
>>854782
>mod says DJT will go if there's too much off-topic
>DJT gets removed later
it is a mystery
>>
>>854786
You are just assuming that is the reason. Until a mod comes out and tells us the reason, it could be anything
>>
>>854788
It's the only rational explanation. The other meta generals are allowed to stay on /a/. At this point your only argument is literally "well you don't know for sure" so you might as well not even post.
>>
>>854785
Are you even reading what you write?
>the thread was dead, except for shitposting
That flat out means a portion of the general is shitposters, and you're saying all the good posters went to sleep at the same time.
>>
>>854790
Your point is only based on your assumption so you should also stop posting
>>
>>854754
>How do you know he's not fluent?
You would know he's talking shit too if you had learned Japanese yourself.
>>
>>854798
What you are saying is that it is impossible for the good posters to stay away from the thread for 30 minutes for a couple shitposters to go wild

Not everyone literally lives on 4chan like you seem to do
>>
>>854799
I have evidence though.
>evidence of shitposting in DJT
>evidence of mod saying "don't shitpost or I'll remove DJT"
>evidence of mod saying DJT isn't entitled to being on /a/
>evidence of shitposting post-removal further proving DJT had shitposters
>evidence of mods explicitly allowing other generals through posting "guidelines" in them
Meanwhile you have nothing besides stubborn delusion. And that's not going to convince anyone to let DJT back into /a/. So have fun with that.
>>
>>854802
But then by your logic, the good posters are outnumbered by the bad posters, meaning the general has fallen and deserves to be purged. If there are more good posters than bad posters then there should always be more good posts than bad posts unless by some miracle all the good posters fall asleep at the same time and all the bad posters wake up at the same time.

So which is it?
>>
>>854786
That said post was one year ago. Had they issued a warning not long before moving DJT I'd understand, but one year is a fucking long time.

You're also forgetting how they're moving things around /a/ as well as I'm typing this. So what, coincidence?

Mods were clueless about DJT, like some anon said up there to them we were just some cancerous general considering they never bothered to delete anything we'd report within our doors. Killing us is just less work for them, even if it means killing something valuable to the board.

That's all there is to it it seems - unless a mod comes and proves me otherwise in this very thread.
>>
>>854807
It was 9 months. DJT has been on /a/ for 4 years. Makes sense they'd give a generous grace period for the general to get its act together.

>You're also forgetting how they're moving things around /a/ as well as I'm typing this. So what, coincidence?
Like what? Yuruyuri generals? Buyfag general is still allowed. Drawfag general is still allowed. Sadpanda general is still allowed. All meta generals similar to DJT in that they are non-/a/ but received special permission to stay on the board due to their usefulness. DJT's cancer ended up outweighing its usefulness so it was booted. That's all there is to it.
>>
This entire issue is just another case of mods that only look at OPs instead of seeing how the people inside threads are behaving, because, you know, that would actually require some effort.
Oh if only our moderation team was willing to put some actual effort into doing their job instead of just pretending they know everything about a board.
>>
>>854806
You keep trying to say the good posters should always be in the thread, what I'm saying is they aren't always there. Even if there was a 100 good posters and 5 shitposters, there can easily be times when the good posters are either sleeping, watching anime, reading manga or literally anything else while the shitposters happen to be around.
>>
>>854803
You have no evidence the shitposting continued while it was still on /a/ but after the mod warned them, nor evidence the shitposting post-removal is the natural state of the thread or the result of being moved, nor evidence the removal is related to the incident 9 months ago.

>>854812
Sadpanda just got deleted.
>>
Another successful bait thread. Feels good to be king.
>>
>>854815
>Even if there was a 100 good posters and 5 shitposters, there can easily be times when the good posters are either sleeping, watching anime, reading manga or literally anything else while the shitposters happen to be around.
Statistically improbable, and you wouldn't get an official mod warning if it was just a one-off thing.
>>
>>854812
>DJT's cancer ended up outweighing its usefulness so it was booted.
You realize mods are just people who aren't even technically part of any 4chan board cultures? On top of that who aren't even paid?

Because they decide on something doesn't mean it is the best course of action or that they're always right about everything.

What is it you hate so much about DJT that you desire to see its existence erased from 4chan? Were you part of it and are now bitter towards it? Please explain to me, I'm genuinely confused considering this is all you seem to be doing all day : doing your hardest for DJT to be abolished.

>>854818
I'm actually OP and just came back, bad timing buddy.
>>
woah......
this board is like.... 4chan drama...
this could be pretty interesting.............
>>
>>854817
What? Sadpanda got an official guideline post like the other generals

>>>/a/150162601
>>
>>854771
No you don't, unless you want to be a recognized Japanese linguist. If you want to learn to speak it casually or just to be able to read the language, the only barrier is your amount of free time. Even language software that costs money can be still pirated so long as your provider doesn't bitch about it.
>>
>>854828
No, i still dont speak a proper english.
>>
>>854824
>doing your hardest for DJT to be abolished.
This is the weirdest part of all DJT posters. You all act as if people are conspiring to remove DJT when it's already been removed. I'm just telling you why it was removed. I guess this victim complex goes hand in hand with the self-entitlement you all have as well.

And funny you should bring up board culture when /a/'s culture is all about self moderation to remove undesirables. DJT on the other hand ignored undesirables until they became too numerous and got the whole general removed.
>>
>>854827
And someone immediately replied to it explaining that panda threads never had any of the issues mentioned in that pasta.
But I guess this mod just plain doesn't care about what the board residents have to say.
>>
>>854827
Well >>/a/150192421 got 404'd a few minutes ago.
>>
>>854813
I know how /a/ work should I become a MOD?
>>
>>854827
>>>/a/150192421
Can't say they didn't have it coming, though. Just look at the first reply to the mod's warning.
>>
>>854834
That's because the thread topic was low quality as fuck? Wouldn't even be surprised if it was that brazilian shitposter trying to make it look like mods are blanket banning all generals.
>>
File: 1478358369766.gif (3MB, 256x199px) Image search: [Google]
1478358369766.gif
3MB, 256x199px
>>854831
As long as I can understand you, that's good enough for me.
>>
>>854833
The way I see it, those were just posted as pseudo warnings to keep the generals high quality in order to avoid DJT's fate.
>>
>>854837
>brazilian shitposter
Is this the new /qa/ boogeyman?
>>
>>854836
Now try looking at the other replies too.
>>>/a/150162831
>>>/a/150162975
>>854840
And given how the arguments regarding them were completely ignored (as proven by how the most recent panda thread got deleted) they only posted that pasts out of duty.
Good to know we have such a competent moderation team.
>>
>>854841
Is that you hueposter?
>>
>>854845
>hueposter
Is this supposed to be the same person or another new boogeyman?
>>
>>854837
>the thread topic
And yet everyone in it (except for the usual /qa/ shitposter) was on topic. When did OPs become more important than the contents of a thread?
>>
>>854843
>Now try looking at the other replies too.
I'm saying it was justified. I browse sad panda threads and I don't want them gone from /a/. But that sort of petulant entitlement reflects negatively on the entire thread.
>>
>>854849
I'm not saying*
>>
>>854843
>as proven by how the most recent panda thread got deleted
Because again, it was low quality and could have even been a false flag shitpost. And since we don't even have sad panda threads every day we'll just have to wait for the next proper one to see what happens.

Still, ultimately has nothing to do with why DJT is gone.
>>
>>854848
OP quality was always important. You sound like a newfag.
>>
>>854841
>boogeyman
The guy was flat out talking (and in some cases bragging) that shit on /int/. See >>854632
He's been doing that shit multiple times that even the other BR posters were telling him to fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>854849
I don't see how telling a mod that their warnings didn't apply to threads like that because they've never had such issues in first place counts as "petulant entitlement".
>>854852
Fair enough, I guess we'll have to wait to see what happens to the next thread (which hopefully won't have something as dumb as "boyzzz" in the fucking OP).
>>
I know this is not the place to ask, but why is sadpanda still on /a/ anyway? /h/ exists, and it doesn't matter if loli and shota are banned as long as you keep them to links, like you do on /a/.
>>
>>854832
Pretty much. It's never their fault, all those haters are just EOPlebs who failed to learn moon! I start off being indifferent since the guide is still there and have always found /int/'s jp thread more useful, but now? There's some kind of schadenfreude in hoping that they get exiled for real.

>>854824
You guys are whiny fucks who blame everyone but yourselves for the pit that you dig. It's hilarious so I'll keep shitting on you.
>>
>>854859
Unironically board culture. As such, DJT was removed because it became too full of outsiders to the point where it was deemed no longer "for /a/ by /a/".
>>
>>854856
>mod posts a relatively friendly-sounding warning
>"Pfft, I'll do whatever I want nerd."
Really?
>>
>>854864
Ever since that BR announced his autistic shitposting crusade to false flag and divide the board I'd take posts like that with a grain of salt.
>>
>>854859
Because erotic manga is still manga, and /h/ is mainly a board for image dumping. Because lewd images can't be posted on a SFW board, panda threads are always full of discussion.
Also, /qa/ seems to try finding issues with them all the time but they always get blown out.
>>470478
>>472531
>>
>>854837
>>854845
>>854854
>>854866
Talk about delusional.
>>
>all these anti-djt posters
Why are you wasting your time here when you could be reading threads in /a/ or watching anime?
>>
>>854872
hue hue hue
>>
@854872
Have fun.
>>
>>854876
Why are you wasting your time here when you could be learning moon and practising your moon or reading manga in moon?
Funny how that works.
>>
>>854876
But most of those don't even use /a/, they're just average /qa/fags riding the wave of shitposting. The fact that a fucking BR decided to shitpost to death as a form of protest doesn't help much either.
>>
>>854876
>all these
Heh.
>>
>>854876
The same could be asked of you.
>>
>>854861
>It's hilarious so I'll keep shitting on you.
So you admit you are trolling? Have you seen the global rules?
>>
>>854884
>>854888
The difference is that you already have what you want, DJT is on /int/ and the mods are on your side.
>>
>>854890
So you admit you are just dodging the inconvenient questions?
Have YOU seen the global rules?

Again, no smokes without fire. If you guys weren't this retarded, I wouldn't have anything to shit you on. I didn't make up shit about you. There's nothing for me to troll you about. You guys make the stupid posts and keep running away from people telling you answers that you don't like. So I mock you for that.
>>
>>854836
What the hell, it's sadpanda's turn now?
>>
>>854891
If moving to /int/ is all it takes to prevent you from learning moon, then the problem is indeed on your end. Flagposting only became an issue because of that one BR poster and he was basically asking for it. All the others didn't get targeted for their flags. Even the one lone Indonesian poster didn't get hurled the classic ESL insult. So again, what do you want? A place to learn moon is still there. You are the ones trying to start bullshit drama unrelated to learning moon. Stop acting like victims.
>>
>>854901
Why are you still trolling here? Don't you have anything better to do with your life?
>>
>>854901
>If moving to /int/ is all it takes to prevent you from learning moon, then the problem is indeed on your end.
When will the goalpost moving finally end? You're completely misunderstanding why people want DJT back on /a/, now throwing around fallacies only to fuel your anti-DJT campaign. Everything is already explained in the OP, if you can't get it fuck off this thread.
>>
>>854032
>theorize and help each other out in learning the language as a way to consume more anime and manga
Yeah, no people come to 4chan for fun and shitposting.

Want to learn a language? Do it somewhere in the appropriate place and time?

An half-assed anons won't help/teach you jack shit.
>>
>>854908
>>
>>854901
You're making a lot of assumptions there. Sure, I'd prefer to stay on /a/, but moving to /int/ doesn't bother me much because I've spent more than 4 months studying Japanese, so I already know enough to find the answers I want by myself. I'm not even the poster you were replying to. I was just wondering why there are so many people here hell-bent on arguing with DJT posters if the mods have already reached a verdict. That's all.
>>
File: 1479480530236.png (62KB, 244x216px) Image search: [Google]
1479480530236.png
62KB, 244x216px
>>854032
Man, that's fairly fucked up for this to happen to you DJT guys; you actually didn't deserve this.

You know times are bad when even /a/'s getting dumped on and having an obviously productive part of them cut out.

Of course the mods aren't paid, they're fucking horrible. That having been said, what exactly is /a/ supposed to be without threads like the DJT? And you know what, since the rest of the site is going to shit, let's just come right out and ask it.

What the fuck is 4chan supposed to be now in the Age of Hiro? Just an epic memester's paradise full of post-ironic memespouting and other such faggotry, as well as getting on the news as often as possible to FURTHER alert these sort of faggots to this site, and nobody's allowed to actually do anything productive or actually interesting anymore?

I don't fucking get it. A good portion of the fucking boards on this site don't even resemble what the fuck their titles are, shitposters basically get free reign to do whatever they want, the mods literally sit in IRC all day and fucking complain when they're ASKED to do their fucking jobs and when they DO do them, people like DJT get fucked over and yet all of the other idiots on /a/ get to stay firmly put, continuing in their shitposting and other shit?

I don't see how DJT could have negatively affected /a/ at fucking all.

And of course the retards in this thread quick to condemn DJT do so with memes, being overtly aggressive or are just being plainly unhelpful in general. That's just great.
>>
>>854910
Whatever you say, mate. I'm not the one who's butthurt over muh generals being deleted purged plz help.

Good luck.
>>
>>854914
Ok bye.
>>
>>854913
What time is it in Brazil?
>>
>>854919
Thanks for proving my fucking point for me. This site is trash.
>>
Bring back djt and make /a/ great again
>>
/qa/ - Quality Assurance ;)
>>
>>854922
Why are you still here, then? There are plenty of other sites like Reddit where you can create as many safe spaces as you want.
>>
>>854691
That kind of behavior is exactly why generals need to be purged. They promote habits that run contrary to the site's format through their insulated circlejerking.
>>
>>854928
>LE SAFE SPACE REDDIT XDDDDDDD
Is that why you're trying to force out everyone who doesn't think like you by redirecting them to Reddit?

People who use the word "safe space" don't understand concepts like irony, a lack of self-awareness or honest discussion. Kill yourself.
>>
>>854931
See, I'm not the one trying to force you out. The staff of 4chan is. If you don't like how the site is managed, feel free to move to another site or create your own. That's all.
>>
>>854938
I have nothing to do with this DJT shit beyond offering my opinion of it.

Even so, answer my statement. Your copout is hypocritical and you have no self-awareness.
>>
>>854913
ok
>>
>>854930
>responding to old posts when you run out of posts to shit on
Do the mods even moderate /qa/? Is there any point in even reporting all the trolls here?
>>
>>854939
There is no statement and there is no cop-out.

>you have no self-awareness.
>Kill yourself.
Okay then.
>>
why hasnt someone just made a thread called japanese language as it pertains to anime and manga discussion thread
>>
>>854945
It's about time you realize that /qa/'s only function is to whine about the rest of 4chan. Most of the time, the people whining don't even browse the boards they're whining about, and the best thing is how sometimes their whining actually works and they get to affect the boards they whine about.
Aren't you glad that /qa/ still exists?
>>
>>854394

>Want to actually try to translate something? You get inundated with "fuck off EOPs"

No one is entitled to do free work for you, especially when they spent hundreds of hours learning a language and would rather read something interesting instead of mind-numbing translation work. The purpose of /djt/ was to make it easier for noobs to learn Japanese (not be your personal translation army) and it did exactly that for me. The resources provided for me saved me an unfathomable amount of time.

>Want some help translating even one line? "fuck off we're not working for you"

If you ask for help on homework, whether it be on a help subreddit, Stack Overflow, or /g/, you're going to get shit on if you haven't shown that you haven't made an effort to do work. Multiple times on /g/ I've asked questions about algorithm problems with a description/diagram of what I was trying to do and gotten a detailed reply detailing what I was doing incorrectly. I've seen the same thing on /djt/, if one provides a partially translated sentence that they're having trouble understanding, many people will gladly help.
>>
>>854957
>The resources provided for me saved me an unfathomable amount of time.
So, essentially, an /a/ thread must remain up at all times so that newfags can visit the links in the OP, and without them would remain helplessly lost forever.
>>
>>854963
Yeah, DJT should be a sticky with rolling post deletion after 1000 posts
>>
>>854963
well yeah that and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5g_gs6nnyo
>>
>>854964
If anything it should be a locked sticky for dumb children, the same kind that /a/ throws a complete shitfit about when anyone proposes a recommendation sticky on the grounds that it would make things easy for retards.
>>
>>854963

Sure, why not?

There should also be a comment section, so that people can ask questions in the thread instead of them each making their own thread!
>>
Man, I don't get it.

We have people with hobbies and passions who wish to build things and on the other hand those who wish to destroy everything for the sole reason of giving themselves some sort of self-worth or reason to wake up in the morning.

Some self-reflection is in order I believe.
>>
>>854977
where do you sit on all this then
>>
>>854957
Oh, you suddenly don't translate anything? Was your fake live translation thread not part of your circle jerk culture?
But you guys said that every single translator, even from the industry, comes from DJT!

>not be your personal translation army
Thank god for that. You can't even do that right.
>>
>>855007
that thread made me 爆笑 many a 時

did anyone actually read that tripe what a mess

needless to say that guy is not in line with the ideal djt and he will have no place should it survive
>>
>>855007

>Oh, you suddenly don't translate anything? Was your fake live translation thread not part of your circle jerk culture?
>But you guys said that every single translator, even from the industry, comes from DJT!

I don't recall ever seeing that, and if it was, it was some random people shitposting, which I was not a part of since I mainly lurked there. Once I began reading untranslated VNs at a good pace, I stopped coming to /djt/, so I haven't been there in months. I've only been posting about it recently because I found out it was purged from /a/ today. Since it was so helpful to me, I am advocating for its reinstatement on /a/.
>>
>>854032
>i'm too lazy to open another tab
>>
File: 1428541416468.jpg (1MB, 2508x1576px) Image search: [Google]
1428541416468.jpg
1MB, 2508x1576px
>>854032
>>>/int/67884318
Tearing themselves apart with the same autistic nonsense infighting they had on /a/. It's like moving that general to /int/ was toto pulling back the curtain to find a BR pretending to be the wizard of /a/. Top fucking hue.
>>
>>855027
i liked your post till you used the top meme and the frog picture
>>
>>855084
They were used for a reason, to reflect the nature of the board. Explaining obvious jokes kind of kills them but what can do you with the autistic?
>>
File: 1479972646920.png (80KB, 1033x267px) Image search: [Google]
1479972646920.png
80KB, 1033x267px
>>854827
Why can't the mods give something along these lines for DJT?
As it stands, the last official post we have from any mod about the status of DJT on /a/ is this one. Hence until further notice we should abide by it.
>>
>>855275
You've been moved to /int/.
>>
Why are loli threads sometimes deleted and sometimes you catch a banned for even mentioning they aren't allowed?
>>
>>855275
>Why can't the mods give something along these lines for DJT?
DJT doesn't belong on /a/.
>>
File: 778487m.png (4KB, 473x88px) Image search: [Google]
778487m.png
4KB, 473x88px
>>854032
>>
>>854954
someone did make a non general thread like that and it was deleted too
>>
>>855327
It does.
>>
>>855275
Because those warnings they handed out were just some copypasta someone thought up. They don't give a fuck if any of the threads where they posted it listened to the warning, and they're still deleting them regardless of whether they're behaving properly or not.
>>
>>854032
Whatever mod this is needs to be fired. You can fuck with the secondary boards all you want, but leave /a/ the fuck alone.
>>
File: 1478016080301.jpg (67KB, 508x465px) Image search: [Google]
1478016080301.jpg
67KB, 508x465px
This mod (yes I'm using singular) needs to stop fixing things that nobody considers to be a problem. Literally nobody was complaining about DJT. /a/ has collectively chosen to allow it to exist.

Stop running our board like a czar. Let us do our thing.
>>
>>855525
Yeah, as far as problems on /a/ goes, DJT is like pretty damn low in the hierarchy.

Fucking purge those tripfags from Madoka threads first, for fuck's sake. I've long accepted that crack-kun can't be exorcised but at the very least the mod can purge the tripfags. All those time persecuting DJT could have been spent on Madoka tripfags. And maybe even monmusu generals.

There are so many more worse shit on /a/ at the moment. It's as though the mod just went for the low hanging fruit to put up the pretence of moderating.
>>
>>855525
its not your board idiot

if you want to do your own thing then make some offsite trash no one is going to go to

otherwise shape up or ship out beeeeeotch
>>
>>854032
>/a/ getting fucked over
This is bad why?
>>
>>855525
Just give him regulations!

Just do it!
It's what Hiro taught me.
>>
>>855409
>You can fuck with the secondary boards all you want, but leave /a/ the fuck alone.
Woh, back up.
I agree that this is horseshit, but they shouldn't be treating any board like their personal social experiment.
>>
>>855327
>Doesn't belong on /a/
>Has been on /a/ in some form or another for almost eight years.

It's /a/ related. You're like the bitter faggots who were bitching about quests on /tg/.
>>
Can those at a conversational level in Japanese blow up Hiro's Twitter? I know this means making a Twitter but still, he needs to realize that djt supporters far outnumber its opponents. Also send feedback to the feedback page.
>>
>>856166
You'd think with all the thousands of people who learned Japanese from DJT, you'd be able to find at least one.

もしかしてあのスレはみんな思ったより効果がない?
>>
>>856174
>/djt/ is somehow unacceptable but after being in this board for an hour I can tell 99% of all posts are global3 violations
I just want the mods to admit they hate /djt/ and it has nothing to do with the 4chan rules.
>>
File: email.png (55KB, 489x381px) Image search: [Google]
email.png
55KB, 489x381px
>>856166
I sent pic related to [email protected] but I don't think it's a real address anyway. Feel free to tweet it at him.
>>
>>855332
>autists
>ever getting bored
We're fucked, aren't we?
>>
File: 1480033054050.png (12KB, 296x304px) Image search: [Google]
1480033054050.png
12KB, 296x304px
>>856174
間違いがある
djtの目的は読書んだけ
書くのこたは必要がないよ
I've only been going to /djt/ for around 6 months now so please don't project my shitty Japanese on everyone else... and just to be clear, I have frequented /a/ longer than that -- I just never had the time to start learning another language until now.
>>
>>856174
日本語が下手ですね
DJTはまだ君に必要なものだと思うよ
>>
>>856212
もし間違っていたら、直してくれませんか?
>>
>>856243
もっと勉強してね
http://djtguide.neocities.org/
>>
>>856245
We're currently engaged in a pissing contest over the correctness of my Japanese. Linking me to a grammar guide and insinuating that what I've written is shit is hardly compelling.
>>
>>856187
what did you think you were gonna accomplish with that 爆笑
>>
>>856246
Read what you wrote and try to figure it out yourself. This is not a thread for teaching Japanese
>>
>>856246
思考, I guess? I was just bored.
>>
>>856248
much like djt threads 1-1700 whatever
>>
>>856250
Meant for >>856247
>>
>>856251
Is that the best comeback you can come up with? This shit isn't worth my time
>>
>>856248
>This is not a thread for teaching Japanese
You presumably meant to demonstrate that my Japanese was shit, and therefore my post was devoid of value. There would be no surer way to make me eat crow than to show that I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about. Instead, you've managed to convince me that you're full of so much shit.

Maybe you've baited me into a masterful trap where I'll look twice as dumb when you correct me, but until then, I'll just assume you're a shitposter just like any other who loves to fling arbitrary accusations without ever explaining himself.
>>
>>856266
ww落ち着いて

ガイドを読んでしばらく勉強して続いて自分でミスを見つけなさい〜(●´ω`●)
>>
>>856280
I'm not going to go on a wild goose chase to satisfy your shitposting.
>>
>>856286
ふむふむ

残念ですよね

しかし、djtに聞ければ多分誰かが助けると思うよ

頑張ってね!(´・ω・`)
>>
>>856266
Missing a particle and I would change the last couple words a bit.
Don't post here until you have figured it out
>>
>>856262
you might be on to something there
>>
>>856295
はいはい、お前の勝ちよ

/int/へ行こう
>>
File: 1453999065707.jpg (29KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1453999065707.jpg
29KB, 600x338px
why not just make /djt/
>>
>>856299
Those are both set phrases.
>>
>>856312
It's missing a particle. Maybe learn actual Japanese instead of set phrases from textbooks
>>
>>856317
Maybe you should learn Japanese used by actual people.
>>
>>856320
Maybe you should go ask djt which particle you are missing if it's that hard to figure out
>>
*ため息s*

私はゲイ
>>
>>856312
>>856317
>>856320
>>856332
Hey! Just letting you guys know that this is a moderation thread, not a Japanese learning thread. If you want to discuss Japanese, I recommend going to DJT!
>>
File: 20160127002601.png (3KB, 377x267px) Image search: [Google]
20160127002601.png
3KB, 377x267px
>>856317
>It's missing a particle
だから何
>>
>>856335
I would just ignore that guy and move on. It would be pretty funny if it was も after より.
>>
>>856339
I would ignore that guy since he is unable to learn from his mistakes, showing what kind of a person he is. Also the particle I'm talking about is not も
>>
>>855275
>the last official post we have from any mod about the status of DJT on /a/ is this one
No, it's this one >>854100
>>
ITT: My thread > Your thread.
>>
>>856409
My post > Your post
>>
>>856388
>February
>>
Mods=fucking retarded, didn't browse DJT almost ever but I don't suffer from extreme autism to mind it.

Better leave up complete garbage and spam than actual discussion that doesn't 100% fit the rules because deleting individual posts is harder than deleting threads, that'll make the board better, cocksuckers.
>>
File: 1480220662757.png (259KB, 822x1158px) Image search: [Google]
1480220662757.png
259KB, 822x1158px
>>854032
>>
>>856145
>It's /a/ related.
No it's not.
>You're like the bitter faggots
Stop projecting. It isn't me that is crying about being on /int/, while trying to force the general back on other boards by spamming. The only bitter faggots here are the manchildren who just got a slap on the nose from moderation and are too stupid to realize why.
>>
>>856695
Go read global rule 3
>>
>>856678
This Asan dude sound like a fucking fag.
>>
Why is /a/ suddenly getting the scrubbing brush anyway? There are boards out there that need to be soaked in bleach and cleansed with fire like the general boards and containment boards.

Why is suddenly /a/ the focus?
>>
>>856753
if you tried to clean those out there'd be nothing left
>>
>>856757
/vg/ needs a good soak. A lot of those threads have become blogs and drama posting and just need to go.
>>
>>856697
>You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies, indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?"), anthropomorphic ("furry") or grotesque ("guro") images, post number GETs ("dubs"), or loli/shota pornography.

Got a point here?

>>856753
brushie brushie brushie
>>
>>856753
Because the new mods/janitors have come on and they feel like they want to make a difference.
Like they feel their way is the only way

We have this every now and then.
>>
>>854065
>DJT goes to /jp/ (where it should belong);
This.

>Actually moderate /int/ and turn it into a serious, usable board.
Also this, and seriously enforce GR3.
>>
>>854032
>Why is an educational /a/ thread about learning Japanese language through anime & manga to consume anime & manga should be deleted while /a/'s catalog is constantly flooded with extremely low quality threads and posts?
That's certainly a good point, while you can't deny DJT is only tangentially related to anime, it was certainly a high quality thread.

I think what caused its demise was its frequency, it being (and specifically claiming to be) a daily thread meant to perpetually (or at least for the foreseeable future) reduce /a/'s thread hosting capability by one. That was just unacceptable.

Moderation has been lenient with similar threads on other boards, /sp/'s summer cup (and its off-shots) come to mind, because of their periodic nature and limited duration. No thread on 4chan should be planned to repeat on a daily basis.
>>
>>856753
/a/ has always received special treatment. I'm not even a regular there and I know this. If it has "problems" then it gets priority from the mod team. Simple as that. Though I'd see it more like, the only people who really care about moderation on this site, to the extent that they come out and talk to the community, are anime-loving mods. So of course they'd go for /a/.

>>856808
Let me just remind you that Kinomod is not new.
>>
>>856845
im gonna post this every day until you like it
>>
by the way that was meant to be the new djt slogan please rate
>>
>>854035
>>854038

these are the kinds of posts you can expect spammed in popular threads

They only started appearing after this mod came back and the janitors started their delete frenzy. Why is that?
>>
>No seriously guys, organization is terrible. Stop condensing your threads in generals because doing that kills boards.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1871x891px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1871x891px
>>856959
to be fair its kind of a big deal
but it really doesnt make what theyre doing right.
>>
>>854032
Trapfags attempting their /lgbt/ /soc/ general again

>>>/a/150251085

https://desuarchive.org/_/search/image/NIGstdPy-nmFpe1ew3aHWw/

If you notice OP is part of the ERP circlejerk that spam and plague multiple boards.

In case you don't know what ERP stands for, it stands for erotic roleplaying.

Also, trapfags are known to spam pictures of their real life bodies on /a/.

For example

https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/149834005/
>>
>>857092
They deserve to be banned, but I'm looking at your posts in that thread and so do you. I'd report all of you if not for the fact that reporting that many posts is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>856845
>it was certainly a high quality thread.
???
>>
>>857092
Then report the posts that are going off-topic and let the people who fucking DARE to want to talk about anime characters on the anime board alone.
>>
>>854179
/djt/ helped me a ton when I started a year ago

The website / list of resources saved me a FUCKLOAD of time and money and whenever I had a question about grammar or vocab I got useful replies
>>
>moving a thread with a serious front to a board that does nothing but shitpost about flags all day
The only way it could have been even worse would be if that mod had moved it to /pol/.
>>
Just bring back /lang/ and reopen /film/

its so fucking obvious thats the answer, idk why it hasn't been done.
>>
>>857154
>Just bring back /lang/
m00t was a fucking idiot for axing the textboards.
>>
>>857139
>The website / list of resources saved me a FUCKLOAD of time and money and whenever I had a question about grammar or vocab I got useful replies
Sounds more like spoonfeeding morons who don't know how to use a search engine. To be honest that argument only makes it look worse for being on /a/. There are other aspects that are really much better off focusing on in order to shine a positive light on the thread.
>>
File: Пирсинг смотреть.jpg (34KB, 863x732px) Image search: [Google]
Пирсинг смотреть.jpg
34KB, 863x732px
>>857171
How long are you going to use that "search engine" excuse?
The Internet is not free anymore.
Copyright infringement material gets unlisted from search engines, clickbait websites take the leading positions on searches for subjects, there's a witch hunt on torrents, DDL has never been shittier because there are over a decade of dead links lingering around and sites like Mega keep jewing out more and more.

I am pirating my anniemay since at least 2005 and even I need spoonfeeding sometimes, because taking a mere 1 year break from any hobby might mean every useful website you knew got taken down.

"Lurk moar" now is just an excuse to promote the use of streaming services and preserve copyright. Maybe you could be more specific: "Lurk moar, we're all from 2012, not 2008!".

Fucking puppets.
>>
>>857205
>slav
Of course.
>DJT is not about learning japoneise
>it's about spoonfeeding for rips and raws!
Maybe DJT should move to /t/ instead?
>>
>>857205
>streaming
>>
>>854032
Why are people bitching about the DJT threads?

> Read manga raw

> Talk to mangaka

> Talk to Japanese fan's

> go on to 2chan.
>>
>>857543
Oh, I had no idea that a DJT is required in order to do all that.
>>
>>857543
>fan's
Perhaps you should finish learning English before trying to learn Japanese.
>>
>>857543
I wish they didn't shitpost so much this could of help a lot of people.

http://djtguide.neocities.org/guide.html
>>
>>857205
>taking a mere 1 year break from any hobby might mean every useful website you knew got taken down.
I know this pain.

I understand people not wanting to spoon feed but christ when google reverse image search comes back with 'best guess: cartoon" or when i try to find a doujin with file search on sadpanda and it comes back with nothing because some anon decided to crop shit out so it wouldn't work i'm at a lost.

Can't fucking ask /a/ for even hints like an artist or something, you just get ignored or shit on.
>>
>>857636
>Can't fucking ask /a/ for even hints like an artist or something, you just get ignored or shit on.
That's a good thing.
>>
>>857649
I would agree with you if they just gave me some sort of better tools for searching or didn't crop things to make it hard to find things. I understand no spoon feeding but do we really need to crank up the difficulty like that. whats wrong with giving just some artist name then letting me run through the muck.
>>
>>857556
It's not required, but it helps a lot.
>>
>>854199
They will be if people post in them. Last one only got like eight responses because it wasn't advertised in the exile threads.
>>
>>858354
>>
>>854032
As someone who posted a lot in /DJT/ and also created many, many resources myself (including anki decks and transcripts), I believe /DJT/ does NOT belong on /a/. It is not directly related to anime or manga anymore than it's related to VNs, live action movies, or the NHK news live stream. I personally believed that /DJT/ always belonged on /jp/, but being on /int/ works too.

The fact of the matter is, the mods told you to at least keep it on topic and if you did then they would tolerate you, but you couldn't do that. You shitpost, fought, and talked about completely unrelated things. At least on /int/ you have a little more leeway, plus since /int/ isn't as active you'll get less shitposting.

This is a blessing, you're all just too bitchy to realize it.
>>
>>858602
>being on /int/ works too.
See: >>858527
>>
>>858603
see >>858602
>you're all just too bitchy
>>
>>858605
See: >>858527
>>
>>858606
>X doesn't belong on the board created for X because the board is bad and I don't like it

You're all just too bitchy
>>
>>858609
/int/ wasn't created for language learning, it was created for cultural exchange and conversation in foreign languages.
>>
>>858611
>/int/ isn't for language learning
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
There's a link to the /int/ wiki for learning languages IN THE FUCKING BOARD STICKS you god damn moron.
>>
>>858614
>doesn't belong on the board created for X
>the board wasn't created for X
>bb-but it's totally for X! look at the sticky!
>>
>>858620
You're a fucking moron
>>
>>858621
No, you just don't know english.
>>
>>858623
>1. This board is for the discussion of foreign culture and language.

>the discussion of foreign language

You're a fucking moron
>>
>>858628
Yes, the discussion of a language and learning said language are different topics.
>>
>>858630
Stop bitching, /DJT/ doesn't belong on /a/ and you're an autistic fucking moron that's trying to jump ropes to put together an argument that it does.
>>
>>858635
I never said DJT belongs on /a/.
>>
>>858636
Good, then we agree. Now stop bitching that you aren't on /a/ anymore.
>>
>>858638
I never bitched that I was on /a/, I bitched that I was on /int/.
>>
>>858640
>that I was on /a/,
wasn't*
>>
>>858640
You can bitch until you pop an artery and die then, because that's where we belong.
>>
>>858644
Maybe it's where you belong, but it's certainly not where I belong.
>>
>>858646
Then don't post in /DJT/ anymore, the threads will skyrocket in quality once the people who can only bitch about this leave.
>>
>>858649
>/DJT/
Oh, I see, you aren't actually from DJT.
>>
>>858652
If you can't appreciate /DJT/ simply because it's not on /a/ then you have issues. I've been here since thread 2, I missed the first one where it actually became a thing.
>>
>>858661
There was no thread 2.
>>
>>858661
You must be fluent by now, then
>>
>>858665
Fluent? No, but I'm good enough that I have several Japanese friends I speak with daily. This has literally nothing to do with the fact that we don't belong on /a/ though and the fact that you're going down this line of conversation is pathetic.
>>
>>854729
No spoonfeeding.

>>854736
>How am I projecting?
Because your are trying to make out that your opposition is doing X when in reality it is you doing X.
>Maybe I need to copy and paste a wiki page for you too?
>an appeal to the authority
Just how fucking stupid are you? The authority here has already taken action and removed your threads. They are the mods and appealing to them in this case is valid because, guess fucking what, they are the ones who have the say over the existence of your thread.
>It doesn't work on a website where your post is labelled "Anonymous."
Which is why you should stop trying to spin the situation as though the only people who actually know about your threads are the one praising them while telling everyone else to get fucked, because at the moment you are the little bitch boy of everyone else and it's everyone else you have to prove your worth to if you want to ever have a place back on /a/. That's the situation here, which you seem unable to come to terms to. You don't have the moral highground here, nor your earlier moderation immunity.

Your entire approach here is based on making personalised arguments while deflecting criticism. You keep being explained this yet you keep trying to wave it away but that doesn't work when it is your thread which has been removed while the will of the board and moderation doesn't want it there.
Trying to throw down an ad hom. argument for everyone that doesn't agree with your circular notion that "DJT should be on /a/ because DJT should be on /a/" only makes you generalfags sound like a broken fucking record and you still haven't adapted to trying to progress your arguments beyond that, while trying to discredit anyone who disagrees instead of trying to show evidence to the contrary. You can spend all day insulting people, calling them mentally ill and deflecting criticism but all that is going to do ultimately is promote further alienation and lower your chances of re-entry into /a/.
>>
>>854727
>>854732
You idiots are the reason why your thread was removed and why it won't return, yet you'll be the last ones to acknowledge it.
You killed your thread for everyone else.
You are responsible.
You are to blame.
>>
>>854772
>How do you know the one spamming those posts wasn't also behind most of the shitposting in the threads?
Occam's razor.
>>
>>858713
You can close your /qa/ tabs now >>858354
>>
>>858740 <
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.