[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: no.jpg (82KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
82KB, 454x453px
This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave 4chan. Do anything else.
>>
>>571885
dumb frogposter
>>
>>571885
no u
>>
I should probably use 4chan quite a lot less, and visit less boards. Good advice
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>571885
So are you trying to help me or something or what? What's your goal here, Anon?
>>
>>571885
>This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.
That hasn't happened, and I'm no closer now than I was years ago. I'm not easily swayed by thoughtless opinions written by the hands of narrow-minded fools who were already bitter towards a world they poorly treated.

Oh woe is he who treats the world with little respect, and is in return treated as dirt. Never is the selfish introvert at fault for treating others like slabs of dead meat.

I know what many people here are like.
>>
File: 1453528112855.jpg (3MB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1453528112855.jpg
3MB, 3872x2592px
>>571885
nah this site helped me find some good manga and set up my Betta Fish aquarium.

Maybe you should stop using shit boards
>>
>>571885
>stealing OG content
>>
>>571885
Dumb frogposter!
>>
>>571885
Only really come here for drawthreads, /v/, and /qa/ meta posting i guess. yes i agree i could find better discussion elsewhere however this is the fast way to talk to other people albeit mostly shitty people.
>>
>>571885
dumb easterposter go back to >>>/int/
>>
>>571885
TL:DR here's what I have to say about nothing
>>
>>571885
>There is no quality content here
There used to be more people who actually created oc. Oh yeah, and there are these entitled twats who never contribute anything to the community yet want to be spoonfeeded with "quallity content".
>>
>>572181
>oc
fuck off with your forced memes
>>
>>571885
Smart frogposter
>>
>frogposter
You're part of the problem
>>
>>572182
>oc
>forced memes
so new
>>
i by no means take the internet seriously and do go outside a lot and i also can learn quite a bit on here. probably learn at least a thing a day on here tbqh. it sounds like you have a problem op
>>
>>571885
this is the best piece of advice I ever saw on 4chan

100% serious

after tonight I promise to myself I will quit
>>
This is copypasta you stupid fucks
>>
>>572181
>There used to be more people who actually created oc.
I disagree, the amount of people who make OC has not gone down, it's just that the site moves too fast for most people (especially newcomers) to notice something original has been created.
>>
>>572256

That doesn't make it wrong.
>>
>>571885
I don't really care about this topic, and I hate frogposters, but I have to admit that's a nice image.
>>
>>572492
It's probably the one pep image I like. It shows the truth behind the people that post frogs.
>>
>>571885
Literally all this site has done is make me an elitist and make me miserable.
>>
>>573160
Log off and go outside.
>>
>>572462
For you
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.