[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the state of /tv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: hansenlol[1].jpg (20KB, 600x364px) Image search: [Google]
hansenlol[1].jpg
20KB, 600x364px
why can't the admins do something about the pedo posting over on /tv/?
>>
>board filled with nothing but memes and shitposting
>complains about the pedo
>>
how do i approach a little girl?

I see her at the public library sometimes. She is always with her overweight mother. She is really cute. I've been observing them for some times now; they start off at the DVD section then move
to the fiction section and then they relax at the couch before checking out their stuff and leaving.

I've tried to get near her, the cute little girl, but I just don't know what to say. Sometimes she looks at me and I feel so nervous.

I just want to chat with her. . . but i am such a boring guy.
>>
>>1552090
Approach her mother, gain her trust and get to know the girlie
>>
>>1552084
This, cunnyposters are nowhere near what they used to be, it's just a couple of threads made by a bot every hour that die/get deleted pretty fast. There are better things to complain about on /tv/.
>>
>>1552103
What do you say to gain trust?
>>
>>1552025
Go back there >>>/tv/
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.