[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dr. Sage and Mr. Hide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1501879815825.png (12KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
1501879815825.png
12KB, 477x539px
>Dr. Sage and Mr. Hide
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
prophetic
>>
le go back to le r9k lol
>>
Sage and hide all anime posts
>>
madman
>>
Hello friends
>>
>>1544626
stupid frogposter
>>
>>1545109
Hello.
>>
Hello retarded frog poster are you having fun being the village idiot?
>>
>>1544626
Smart frogposter
>>
>>1545157
>He says as he posts scantily dressed anime girl #3,000,000 whilst thinking up his next spam thread
>>
>>1545182
How does it feel being so powerless against me that I could spam any of your threads right now and the mods won't intervene. You're at my boot frogposter and I'm sparing myself from crushing you.
>>
You're posting here specifically knowing just how weak you really are and you get off on that like the masochist you are.
>>
>>1545182
dont reply to rudeposters
>>
No, keep responding... You can't help but be outraged. It's who you are, it's why you like politics.
Being offended over things is your lifeblood. You can't go a day without being angry at something be it liberals, anti-facists or pedophiles... as for me, I just love being insane every once in a while and not hiding who I really am from the world... The mask I wear of a kuudere has to come off every once and a while....
>>
>>1545183
You must be feeling exactly like the character in your reaction image. Invincible, calm, confident, but are you aware that you are not forming an impression of a man with power, but of a child defecating on the floor of a room he doesn't like? Your spam will go up and it may or may not get deleted by whichever mod stops by. It doesn't matter. It will be a towering mountain of nonsense that only you and a few other weeaboos will take pride in. Your culture and your purpose can be distilled into the everyday activities of a spammer who would be banned on other boards and that makes me pity you more than anything else.
>>
a
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.