[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: i.png (17KB, 1197x131px) Image search: [Google]
i.png
17KB, 1197x131px
Is she right?
>>
>>1537811
Not really. /pol/ is the new internet hate machine and /b/ is for 12 year olds who just learned how to fap. I see newfags go to soft, welcoming boards like /tv/ and /mu/ when they first come here moreso than others, probably because those boards are so popular on social media sites like reddit and twitter..
>>
>>1537834
Kys.
>>
File: chrome_23-08-2017_16-54-04.png (43KB, 926x187px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_23-08-2017_16-54-04.png
43KB, 926x187px
>>1537834
The problem is that /pol/ attracts every teenbro these days because they keep seeing these epic frog memes on social media like Facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc. and want to find out where it originates. Little teenbro does their research and ends up here on /pol/. It doesn't help that /pol/ behaves exactly how they expected it. When they move on, they pollute every other board with irrelevant political nonsense, Gamergate was an awful prime example.
>>
>>1537863
fucking this.
>>
the """"alt-right"""" has moved on from /pol/. Pro-Trump and right-wing memeing outside of 4chan has fizzled out. Calm yourselves
>>
>>1537863
Not saying you are wrong, but I think if you spent some quality time on >>>/tv/ and saw just how many thousands of reddit crossposters there are on that board, including from /r/thedonald, /r/animemes, etc., that /pol/ would seem quaintly juvenile and well behaved in comparison.
>>
>>1537870

Let me direct you to these nice places called /r/the_donald, every account on Twitter with a fucking frog in the name or profile pic, and to God knows how many YouTube vloggers.
>>
>>1537871

It's not that /tv/ has more Reddit crossposters than /pol/, /pol/ probably has more. they're just much more visible on /tv/, because on /pol/ it's still considered shameful to admit you have a Reddit account, while /tv/ has detoriated to the point no one even cares anymore because they assumed it anyways.
>>
>>1538214
Based shizo.
>>
Stop flooding my thread.
>>
File: 1449528723801.jpg (180KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1449528723801.jpg
180KB, 945x945px
notice to /qa/: a mod is actively participating in and guarding these /pol/ raid shitposting threads:
https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1537811
https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1537788
>>
>>1538261
You should contact them on IRC
>>
>>1538261
If you've actually read the OP image, you'd realize that this is a thread against, not for, /pol/.
>>
finally a brave moderator is taking a STAND for FREE SPEECH

i will NOT BE TERRORIZED by the WEEB MAFIA anymore!
>>
>>1538310
t. frog discord mafioso
>>
>>1538261
There's nothing wrong with this thread, the other sure because they're going full retard right off the bat by accusing the mods of being fiercely left-wing. The second thread doesn't have a place here, this one does, just compare the responses.
>>
I thought we ``````agreed'''''' you'd leave meta threads alone?
>>
>>1538221
The way I see it, it's just as shameful to have a reddit account on there as any other board, but with /tv/, reddit accusations and the like have become a joke in themselves and only people who are new to the board take them seriously and get offended by it at this point.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170823-150815.jpg (359KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170823-150815.jpg
359KB, 720x1280px
>>1537811
Pretty much sums it up. The Guy Fawkes mask in my captcha proves it.
>>
>>1538351
No one cares about your fucking captcha.
>>
Could someone please bump this thread when it's about to fall off the index? I would like to discuss this topic tomorrow, but I'm afraid that someone will necrobump and flood this thread into oblivion. I don't understand why they would do it anyway, because this is not a topic about politics, it's a meta discussion about a board and how said board negatively affects the site as a whole. I am in awe and it makes me sad.
>>
>>1538455
I like this thread, I especially like how only one viewpoint is allowed. It's important that we delete /pol/ because it is a board and moderating a board takes work.
>>
File: 1495144442421.jpg (117KB, 556x900px) Image search: [Google]
1495144442421.jpg
117KB, 556x900px
>>1538460
My intention was never to start yet another inane thread asking for the deletion of /pol/. I just wanted legitimate discussion because I thought the topic at hand might be interesting for this board, as meta discussion is not allowed anywhere else and discussion on /qa/ tends to be more constructive in general. I'm sorry if my thread offended anyone in any way. That was not what I was aiming for.
>>
A group of RPers come here because in their juvenile mind they think it's fun to role play as the anti-/pol/
>>
This thread wouldn't be spammed if the OP had a well thought out post along with the OP image instead of a generic template phrase which are the equivalent of shitty journalist clickbait articles.
Just my personal thoughts as to why it's being spammed.
>>
>>1538480
It certainly doesn't help, but I think it would get spammed anyway.
>>
>>1538480
Appearing at the same time as a bunch of other anti-/pol/ threads also doesn't help. Ideally we should be able to have meta-discussion about /pol/, but I don't want this board to become an anti-/pol/ organizing ground like certain people have tried to make it into. And the idea expressed in the OP is nothing new. I don't know where OP expected this to go except shit flinging.
>>
There's nothing to discuss; these threads are created to instigate /pol/ raids. Teenbros are still obsessed with destroying /qa/'s community and these threads will never be tolerated.
The shit mod that followed the /pol/ links has to sleep at some point and this thread will be disposed of.
>>
>>1537811
Why does that post look completely different from 4chan's post style, I feel like comes from another site.
>>
>>1538719
>these threads are created to instigate /pol/ raids
Maybe, but that hasn't been working the last few times I've seen it tried. Given that it happened around a time a known Turkish spammer was dumping his black cock collection on /pol/ through what looked like proxies, and factoring in >>1538262, my best guess is we have a roach genuinely butthurt at /pol/ who is under the illusion that posting here will change anything.
>>
>>1538782
Simply extensions and custom CSS.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.