[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warren's Questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 201259321.png (690KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
201259321.png
690KB, 420x420px
Answer honestly and post the results.

1. The night before a battle, you drink a parting toast with your comrades. How full is your glass?
a) Filled to the brim
b) About half full
c) Barely any

2. You are staring at the full moon the night before a battle. What are you thinking of?
a) The results of battle
b) Your beautiful lover
c) Your family

3. What above all other things do you think is the greatest crime against your fellow man?
a) To deceive someone
b) To sacrifice someone
c) To steal from someone

4. As a king or queen wishing to rule the world, what personality trait do you feel you most lack?
a) Expansionism
b) Efficiency
c) Putting things into action

5. Fate can be cruel. If you could only save one person from the flames of a battle, who would it be?
a) Your child
b) Your beautiful lover
c) Your decrepit mother

6. It is difficult to rule those with ideas different from your own. What do you yourself look most for in a leader?
a) Compassion
b) A sense of justice
c) Self-respect

7. A messenger from the gods has appeared before you. What does this messenger look like?
a) An old man with a staff
b) A beautiful girl
c) An ill-dressed youth

8. You are standing in front of a mirror which shows your best trait. What is shown in the mirror?
a) Physical strength
b) Mental strength
c) Moral strength

9. It is almost impossible to find a perfect mate. Which of the following do you most look for in a partner?
a) Purity
b) Tenderness
c) Physical beauty

10. You want to be sure that your knights abstain from disgraceful behavior. What do you warn them most about?
a) Obey the law
b) Be kind to all you meet
c) Don't make empty promises
>>
tl;dr
dumb toadposter
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 13539275989117.jpg (234KB, 1038x1090px) Image search: [Google]
13539275989117.jpg
234KB, 1038x1090px
>>1532109
1. half full
2. my family
3. sacrificing someone
4. efficiency
5. my child
6. compassion
7. old man with a staff
8. moral strength
9. physical beauty
10. obey the law
How fucked am I?
>>
>>1532109
1a
2a
3a
4a
5a
6a
7c
8b
9b
10c
>>
File: 201259325.png (37KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
201259325.png
37KB, 420x420px
>>1532201
There are no right or wrong answers. This questionnaire is a brief journey of self-discovery. I would implore all respondents to remain honest, but to have fun with it.
>>
>>1532109
>>
>>1532632
I just don't
>>
>>1532632
Yes you yes
>>
He is said
>>
>>1532109
>>
>>1532109
1. c) I must keep my wits for the battle.
2. c) Who else am I fighting for?
3. b) The greatest dishonour...
4. a) I feel I would put too much effort into making sure the homeland ran as smoothly as possible, and i'm not even sure that is a bad thing.
5. a) He has commited no sins and has a full life ahead of him.
6. b) A strong sense of right and wrong paves the way to all others.
7. a) I wish for wisdom from the gods, not a whore or a juvenile.
8. c) I would hope.
9. a) Please be in london.
10. c) Then i'll tell them to promise me to obey the law and be kind to all they meet.
>>
>>1533455
Well, what do I win?
>>
>>1532109
dumb frogposter
>>
wtf i hate ogre battle now
>>
>>1534058
The jokes on you, thats a toad.
>>
>>1532109
All of my answers are the same as his >>1533455
>>
>>1532109
>>
>>1534100
dumb frogposter
>>
>>1532109
>1.
c)
>2.
c), because b) might as well be included
>3.
a)
>4.
a)
>5.
a)
>6.
I can't choose, as all 3 are equally important.
>7.
a)
>8.
c)
>9.
a)
>10.
All 3 are equally important.
>>
>>1534285
1 answer per question please.
>>
>>1534620
For question 10 I'll have to say a). If I am the king, then the laws I make will be as just as I can make them.
>>
>>1534655
After thinking about my answer, I wonder why so many people who claim to be just, aren't. Some even try to use every excuse they can think of to justify their disgusting actions.
>>
Really, the psychological contortionism I see some people use would pitiable if they weren't so insufferably obsessed with their own misconceptions. They speak before understanding what was placed before them -and many people do that, so that much must be forgivable to some extent- but, the problem arises when they are faced with the truth, they come up with the most impossible conclusions.
>>
>>1532109
1-b
2-c
3-b
4-c
5-a
6-a
7-c
8- tough one, i'll say b
9-b
10-c
>>
>>1534281
no
>>
>>1532109
b) About half full
a) The results of battle
a) To deceive someone
c) Putting things into action
a) Your child
b) A sense of justice
a) An old man with a staff
c) Moral strength
b) Tenderness
c) Don't make empty promises

Do I get a medal now?
>>
>>1532109
Some of these had a pretty narrow scope of choices, but here goes:
1)C
2)C
3)A
4)C
5)A
6)B
7)B
8)B
9)C
10)B since I think it entails the other two as well
>>
>>1532109
1.b
2.a
3.a
4.a
5.a
6.a
7.b
8.b
9.c
10.a
>>
There are ways to tell what a person is like just from a few small and simple answers, or by what they chose to do or not do. Very basic things that help you understand what they are like.
>>
>>1537010
If you contemplated any one of these questions without immediately ticking the box, the medal is already around your neck, because you have discovered something about yourself that was not apparent to you before. The way you interpret your answers and what you've gained from them depends on you. Answers to questions in this thread will be similar on their face, but the justifications that led to them will vary. Why might a respondent choose answer c for question 1? Is it because he is a man of caution or a man of absolute confidence such that he believes he will live to share many more toasts with his comrades? That's the most interesting thing about these questions. Within each answer lies a dozen more.
>>
>>1532109
a, I don't drink, maybe I'd give it to one of them
a, though I probably wouldn't be thinking of anything in actuality
b, taking away someone else's choice is the worst
c, though I wouldn't want to rule the world in any circumstance
a, because that's what the other two would also want
b, though I don't look towards leaders for anything
a, because it would most resonate with myself
b, if there's anything I'm confident in it's my complete lack of mental sensitivity
a, to make up for the lack of my own
c, if at least their word is bond then they're likely to keep themselves from disgracing anyone
>>
c
c
a
c
a
a
c or a
c
b
b
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.