[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dat /qa/ teamwork

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 76

File: 581406713.jpg (199KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
581406713.jpg
199KB, 785x757px
dat /qa/ teamwork
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
fuck off a nd die
>>
Pepe and Wojak have my full support, as I am an ex-member of the now defunct robotics division of 4chan.
>>
>>1526650
Based blogshitter bro.
>>
File: 1500841668179.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500841668179.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
Pepe and Wojak belong /qa/. Remember: we're all friends here and should focus on common enemies like the schizo.
>>
>>1527216
> Remember: we're all friends here and should focus on common enemies like the schizo.
DF15? Andy? Trevor? Which?
>>
>>1527223
So you actually don't deny frogposters make part of /qa/ huh monkey-san?
>>
>>1527216
/qa/ - Friends
>>
>>1527226
I'm not the Brazilian, but it's funny that all of a sudden you're high on frogs because that dude is going off on you.
>>
>>1527234
You are retarded and don't understand what's going on.
>>
>>1527235
Explain it for me then. I asked you to identify the schizo, so start there.
>>
So 8gag is roleplaying as multiple sides of a drama conflict, huh.
Much like every other epic plan you've devised in your schizophrenic obsession with this place, it will not work.
/qa/ is not a place for e-battles. Take it back to your discord, "subversives".
>>
>>
>>1527238
She better not be thinking anything sexual.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1527236
I'm not "high on frogs". I just think frogposters like OP should die very slowly and painfully. I made that >>1527216 post to see how /qa/tards like yourself would react and not shockingly the part of that post you emphasized most on was the "schizo" which is supposed to be me when you should have focused on the part I implied frogposting is welcome to /qa/.
>>1527237
You also don't understand what's going on because your subhuman brain is trying to somehow see how my posts fit in your imaginary circlejerk of e-battles, Discord and 8ch spammers, which is funny considering you just said e-battles don't belong here.
/qa/ subhumans are cancerous impotent shitposters who come up with bullshit when reminded they are the worst scum nature can possibly conceive of and are not welcomed anywhere in the internet besides their avatarshitting circlejerk of an "image" board (I say "image" board because posts like that of the spammer in this board are posting extremely shitty images and should hang themselves).
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1527257
> I made that >>1527216 post to see how /qa/tards like yourself would react and not shockingly the part of that post you emphasized most on was the "schizo"
Why wouldn't someone emphasize the part of the post that calls them to action? You are asking /qa/ to unite against a schizo, but there are several and you haven't specified which.
>>
>>
Literally why spam this thread?
>>
>>
>>1527273
>>
>>
>>1527273
which. asking specified are a part the someone You emphasize the you /qa/ and to calls wouldn't several them schizo, there of haven't unite but Why that to against action? are post
>>
>>1527279
Based spammer bro.
>>
>>1527273
you the several part them emphasize You /qa/ of which. haven't are calls against a to the someone to wouldn't asking specified and but are that there unite post action? schizo, Why
>>
>>1527273
specified several You someone and a of but post against calls which. haven't to the wouldn't them action? are the to Why there unite emphasize part are you that asking schizo, /qa/
>>
>>1527273
specified several You someone and a of but post against calls which. haven't to the wouldn't them action? are the to Why there unite emphasize part are you that asking schizo, /qa/
>>
>>1527273
several post a emphasize which. unite someone against are that action? them the wouldn't calls to you schizo, You the and are haven't to of but /qa/ there Why specified asking part
>>
>>1527273
Why to part of a unite schizo, there wouldn't but post the emphasize someone haven't which. the against them asking calls you and You to several specified /qa/ are that action? are
>>
>>1527273
asking specified post You calls haven't action? you to the wouldn't to /qa/ there unite that are them are part a emphasize but Why someone schizo, against which. the of several and
>>
>>1527236

supposed made painfully. OP the react which like to on you frogposting was "schizo" the would that think is post frogposters I you I that not be when post should frogs". focused most just not I'm the how me implied "high welcome /qa/. to die and yourself part have on /qa/tards I on see very like shockingly should is >>1527216 slowly part emphasized to and of

>>1527237

spammers, circlejerk and is belong to is understand your You just you see Discord funny of subhuman 8ch e-battles, your imaginary don't posts also which somehow in going because don't how considering e-battles my brain on said here. fit trying what's

worst (I are "image" posting avatarshitting subhumans besides impotent that because their and are say up conceive who welcomed possibly can board hang should are images scum cancerous board circlejerk are not the posts spammer "image" like of of reminded when themselves). bullshit they internet /qa/ board extremely shitty the this anywhere shitposters with and the nature in come an in of
>>
>>1527236

most "high painfully. to have should >>1527216 was not focused like and I just the should emphasized supposed see die react like on post would /qa/tards frogs". OP part on I'm the shockingly implied not how welcome /qa/. post to very "schizo" on to frogposting that yourself which frogposters part of made is me that when be is I you slowly the I you think and

>>1527237

fit what's understand circlejerk is You is your don't e-battles brain trying you Discord said on considering and somehow imaginary going my to which funny belong in just also don't here. e-battles, your of 8ch how see because posts subhuman spammers,

posts should and their an not worst hang themselves). extremely when shitty circlejerk the board and in of up in are (I of welcomed they come posting "image" bullshit with board nature can who avatarshitting scum internet conceive subhumans are board this cancerous of like besides that the the reminded /qa/ shitposters because impotent spammer are possibly anywhere images say "image" are
>>
>>1527236

emphasized to of to like the post was made be you have I'm is part I /qa/tards on not on just the not die part slowly painfully. frogposting frogposters and react to supposed which >>1527216 and I when I the that focused frogs". is welcome implied should me very you "high most should on shockingly how yourself see like would /qa/. post think OP "schizo" that

>>1527237

don't You just somehow e-battles, imaginary which how going and considering on also because don't your trying said my is funny Discord belong spammers, subhuman see posts here. circlejerk e-battles understand to in fit 8ch your is you what's of brain

who in board because the nature impotent they shitposters images cancerous an up subhumans are like are can their are avatarshitting in say possibly "image" that should besides are board posts spammer anywhere of of "image" shitty when welcomed circlejerk posting come /qa/ themselves). board extremely and internet not hang conceive and of the scum the with (I worst this bullshit reminded
>>
>>1527236

be I like /qa/tards react frogs". is >>1527216 the to frogposters I that made just "high to on that die post think yourself I emphasized the would most which on frogposting on like you I'm have focused how part OP supposed when me slowly not welcome shockingly should you see and of implied "schizo" post and /qa/. is should was not very to painfully. the part

>>1527237

here. understand is is brain imaginary because somehow in subhuman just fit how You posts trying your don't belong don't e-battles going what's spammers, you also said Discord e-battles, of see which circlejerk considering my funny and 8ch to on your

of posts an reminded this in board and the (I up bullshit spammer nature with internet their anywhere because shitposters welcomed hang avatarshitting that when scum extremely are like subhumans impotent and "image" shitty should conceive board of board are possibly themselves). are come can cancerous say /qa/ in the "image" the worst besides posting not are who of images circlejerk they
>>
>>1527236

the think I >>1527216 slowly die that made post me on on when not "high like see painfully. yourself I'm very and should I react is you is that would should have to not how frogposting supposed part shockingly like welcome frogposters frogs". to /qa/tards focused you to which post was emphasized OP the implied of the "schizo" be most /qa/. part on just and I

>>1527237

here. e-battles just You don't your to in funny and my posts what's see spammers, circlejerk somehow imaginary don't understand you on how Discord considering is belong which e-battles, fit also your 8ch because subhuman going is of brain said trying

impotent hang cancerous posts anywhere should because besides they bullshit come reminded the in can board and of themselves). up the "image" shitposters with are avatarshitting possibly conceive internet subhumans worst of this are not in say extremely spammer an the that scum board circlejerk posting "image" who (I images board when /qa/ shitty are and nature are like welcomed their of
>>
>>1527236

like to made to that part and not painfully. "schizo" I on frogposting just on think slowly emphasized yourself to /qa/. not focused most >>1527216 the the implied OP post you the I have frogs". frogposters part supposed would should how post very me you when like welcome is react which should shockingly /qa/tards that is I'm see die was I and be on of "high

>>1527237

how your belong 8ch e-battles don't understand just to considering brain my e-battles, spammers, is see in also here. Discord said of which imaginary circlejerk somehow is what's trying going fit on your You because subhuman don't and posts funny you

anywhere themselves). like avatarshitting extremely are the that with shitposters board of hang besides spammer circlejerk because who board the say internet in bullshit of in this subhumans posting an are and (I when conceive are up /qa/ shitty posts not images welcomed worst come "image" board can reminded "image" cancerous impotent the scum possibly of they nature and their are should
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1527257

yourself that was would shockingly "schizo" emphasized on >>1527216 how not like most the /qa/tards part see I post of post react the > that you made to and

calls to unite You part wouldn't someone and there post Why but emphasize /qa/ the you are them that are action? specified a to haven't against which. several asking of the schizo,
>>
>>1527257

that part see emphasized react not and of like you to shockingly /qa/tards the "schizo" yourself post made > was on how that post the most I would >>1527216

someone post you several asking Why a part against are that which. there the calls unite but of are them to haven't and action? You to emphasize schizo, the /qa/ wouldn't specified
>>
>>1527257

that emphasized part most you post /qa/tards shockingly I to post not yourself and react the made >>1527216 see was that how of "schizo" on would > the like

of post but wouldn't action? to the asking against /qa/ You that several emphasize schizo, specified you someone them are the a haven't to are which. unite part and calls Why there
>>
>>1527257

yourself most post part that emphasized shockingly that to of react on the I see would > made was "schizo" you >>1527216 how not like post /qa/tards and the

action? which. emphasize against /qa/ them are but of specified the unite calls to You that and you a Why several someone to schizo, wouldn't are the part asking haven't post there
>>
>>1527257

post the the to >>1527216 you yourself I react emphasized see > made not and /qa/tards on post would shockingly like was most that part how of that "schizo"

to to and emphasize action? post the You but against a which. unite haven't that you schizo, of wouldn't several specified Why asking them calls /qa/ are part someone there the are
>>
>>1527257

see post react /qa/tards "schizo" that > emphasized was that of made part I the most post on the and yourself shockingly not you >>1527216 how to would like

the part wouldn't asking are of are You action? that against to post there Why to a someone calls specified you several the unite emphasize schizo, /qa/ but which. haven't them and
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.