[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board like a training ground for spammers? How do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1454387040793.jpg (204KB, 1024x996px) Image search: [Google]
1454387040793.jpg
204KB, 1024x996px
Why is this board like a training ground for spammers? How do they keep getting away with it?
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
People only care about /qa/ or what goes on here when they want something from us.
>>
>>1510301
>>1510299
Examples #1 and #2 right here.
>>
>>1510293
The very problem with this images is that gives it a lizard skin rather than one from a frog, so weak
>>
The current direction is way better than the board turning into another /q/, at least people aren't pretending to take it seriously now.
>>
>>1511011
According to who? /q/ would be better than the 2D shitfest we have now. I wish we would go back to being a meta board.
>>
>>1511038
Were you there for /q/? This place as a meta board only worked for the brief moment in time when everyone got together for moot's qa and we all remembered the past. It started heading in the direction of how shitty /q/ was with all the threads complaining about the site or specific boards. Hiro allowed meta threads on every board, we're not losing anything by having this be a dumb spamboard over having it as a dumb meta argument shitfest, especially when mods aren't browsing or responding to anything here now.
>>
>>1511043
Bullshit. Some of the best discussions about /pol/ I've ever had on the site I had on old /q/. It sounds to me like you've bought the historical revisionism that /q/ was a failure of a board. I never had a problem I took there that didn't get solved myself.
>Hiro allowed meta threads on every board
Now I know for a fact you don't know what you're talking about. That was a failed experiment that HIro only did on 2 boards, /sp/ and /v/. That still wrongly gets used today to justify meta on every board because of that stupid screenshot nobody understands the context of.
>We're not losing anything
Who is "We"? Speak for yourself. Meta is the point and it's why people like me come to this shithole of a board.
>>
File: B-b-b-b-b-butModsDontComeHere.png (116KB, 952x343px) Image search: [Google]
B-b-b-b-b-butModsDontComeHere.png
116KB, 952x343px
>>1511043
>especially when mods aren't browsing or responding to anything here now.
You couldn't have made a more dishonest post if you tried.
>>
>>1511038
Stop pretending to care about this board. Everyone saw through this persona of yours months ago. The only thing you care about is trying to make people here as miserable as yourself.
>>
File: 1441849542310.png (31KB, 565x359px)
1441849542310.png
31KB, 565x359px
>>1511057
I care about a meta board, not this abomination you have turned into your personal spam board. There is still meta here that you can't rid of though. As long as that's here I'll be here, as I have been.
>>
>>1511057
Welp, looks like GR15DF's schizophrenia is kicking in again. How many of us with the same persona are there?
>>
>>1511011
What direction are we even going in? Most posters don't even know what to talk about or fundamentally disagree on what this place is about so they just end up arguing.
>>
>>1511060
/qa/ keeps the meta threads bumped while you bump the raid threads
oh look, you just did it now
>>
>>1511843
>>1500000
>>1492546
Are not meta threads.
>>
>>1511847
1. GETs are natural occurrences that people celebrate across most boards
2. DESU spam is old 4chan heritage and /qa/ has been about celebrating old 4chan stuff since the beginning
Don't pretend to be interested in /qa/, meta, or 4chan in general.
>>
>>1511851
>GETs are natural occurrences that people celebrate across most boards
>DESU spam is old 4chan heritage and /qa/ has been about celebrating old 4chan stuff since the beginning
Don't pretend to be interested in /qa/, meta, or 4chan in general.

That may be, but neither are meta as you've suggested, and it would so happen that this is an actual discussion thread, which you perceive to be a raid thread because it brings to light your unhealthy spamming habits.
>>
>>1511011
That's like saying being cut in half is better than a paper cut.
>>
Probably the not
>>
Yeah I am
>>
Know what
>>
Good morning I
>>
>>1513663
>>1513664
What are you doing?
>>
Yeah, I'm sure someone could do minimize damage.
/qa/ has shed the chains for my age I'd love lurking a board like this For all I've done in the head.
Cute burds Wakaranai I got a sensible chuckle from in weeks.....
>>
But how would you really want to have picked up in there?
Well, I hope that /qa/ is leaking.
>>
Has moot posted the more core thing of otaku culture.
Post Rock! ritsu has the memory of a sudden the text multiplies That's strange.
It's just some fanfic 2hu weeb bullshit I thought for a third DJT on 4chan.
I'll be the oldest.
>>
Press ctrl+shift+click on an american layout keyboard.
Previous thread: Resources This one has mentionned forced anon boards Embeds image links in 4chan over the years, always interfering when it was. moot said in the day playing Persona 5.
>>
Tuning up the old spam script?
>>
>>1510293
stupid frogposter
>>
>>1514259
>stupid

Sure kid, sure.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.