[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the stupidest reason you've ever been banned for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: whatthefuck.png (188KB, 1079x1081px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.png
188KB, 1079x1081px
What's the stupidest reason you've ever been banned for?
>>
>>1467192

Reporting stuff on /qa/
>>
>>1467192
The only reason I've ever been banned is I got a temp ban for posting a picture of a harpy in an art thread on /tg/. It wasn't even remotely sexual, unless the mod got turned on by the thought of being ripped apart by creepy monsters that happened to have saggy breasts,
>>
Posting ponies on /pol/ during /pol/ harbor. I mean the whole point of removing captchas and suspending moderation was to drown the board in shitposts, so as long as I wasn't posting illegal contentI don't see what the problem was.
>>
File: 1.jpg (148KB, 1366x710px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
148KB, 1366x710px
Posted an anime reaction image and banned for "off-topic".
Made a general thread with an anime cover and banned for "off-topic".
etc
>>
I got banned from /lit/ for saying Invisible Man was the only book by a black author I read in school that I enjoyed.
>>
>>1467192
Hey, you are the fag that went on IRC complaining about your ban.
Do you happen to remember what they told you?
>>
The thought of not being able to post on 4chan is the scariest thought I can think of. Yet I get banned at least once a week, hoping they don't range ban me each time I reset.
>>
I got banned for posting censored screenshots of my Elder Scrolls character several times. I also received a permanent ban for posting CP once, but I hadn't posted CP or even loli. I appealed my ban before going to sleep and was unbanned without comment the next morning.
>>
>>1467273
That first problem could very well have been because a janitor didn't like your character or post for some lost reason.
>>
>>1467250
>The thought of not being able to post on 4chan is the scariest thought I can think of.
I got banned for a month for evasion because mods thought I was Barneyfag and the thought of an enforced month away from the relentless negativity of this dump was really tempting. I ended up appealing on principle though.
>>
>>1467232
Assblasted liberal tbqh
>>
>>1467192
Posting a Tomoko image on /jp/
>>
>>1467232
Use the thread watcher, doofus.
>>
I can't even remember anymore.
>>
>>1467277
I was posting loli characters. Funnily enough, my characters nipples and crotch remained more covered than most of the mature characters that get posted there. I also got banned for questioning the ban later.
>>
>>1467192
I got a warning for requesting someone download a mod for a game on /r/, you could only download from the website if you owned the game. Pissed me off but I made the same thread on /wsr/ and someone fulfilled it.
>>
File: lamps-in-kaba.jpg (104KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
lamps-in-kaba.jpg
104KB, 640x640px
Off the top of my head I got banned once on /b/ for saying nigger on /mu/. Problem is the ban said I got it 3 months ago and I had never been there or even knew the board existed since I was still a newfag at the time.
Another time I got banned for posting a pic of the inside of Mecca on /pol/ in a thread asking what was inside of it while everyone else was shitposting. Pic related
>>
File: 1499914067616.jpg (33KB, 600x712px) Image search: [Google]
1499914067616.jpg
33KB, 600x712px
¨off-topic¨ bans are always dumb and inconsistent
>>
File: mah boi.png (535KB, 720x480px)
mah boi.png
535KB, 720x480px
/co/ mods ban you for posting cartoon characters with animal features, even if it's only slight. Unless it's capeshit.
One time I got banned simply for MENTIONING this character.
>>
File: 1310508821711.jpg (107KB, 809x504px) Image search: [Google]
1310508821711.jpg
107KB, 809x504px
>>
Evading the ban and then bragging about how I was underage and circumvented the ban.
I had Pass enabled.
>>
File: Squid_beak_measuring.jpg (108KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Squid_beak_measuring.jpg
108KB, 480x640px
I posted a SFW squid beak on /co/ under a spoiler. I'm pretty sure the janitor responded to it to and told me to ">>>/b/"
>>
>>1468825

what the fuck is that is that like a squid vagina
>>
>>1468960
It's their mouth. They shoot their jizz, poop, and ink from the jet thing on its head.
>>
I got a month long ban from all boards for saying I cant wait to pirate ShinGodzilla. I actually spent 3 months of being banned at the end of 2016 beginning of 2017. Like a mod was tracking me and banning me for almost breaking rules
>>
>>1469512
>ban from all boards for saying I cant wait to pirate ShinGodzilla
Why would this even get you a ban? I mean I guess it technically breaks GR1 but then so does all of /t/.
>>
Cgl has banned me for saying bruce jenner didnt have bottom surgery(which he hadnt), for discussing a scammer, and other petty things. Now the new janitors are deleting everyones post who doesnt agree with them, but, they wait a few days and hope no one notices. Thats why the board is really slow. They are deleting 3-4 days worth of post. One thread is missing like 15 post from different people. Literally whole days are deleted.
Example. People are debating "blackface". They have deleted almost everyone who said its wrong. Only people left are people who condone or see no problem. Thats how every thread is now. You cant critize. Even scammers(with no names attached) are getting a good edit.
Most regular posters have left.
>>
>>1469536
Cool story bro. Now fuck you.
>>
>>1467192
I posted an animefied pepe on /a/.
>>
>>1469536
I'd ban you for being an annoying person
>>
>>1469522
I even went to the irc and told me to deal with it I broke the rules.
>>
>>1467192
spamming "succ myy cocc dudd"
>>
Permanent ban from all boards for global rule 1.
>didn't even have nudity

Mods are fags.
>>
>>1469595
Oh yeah this too.
Suck my cock dude
>>
Every single time it was a stupid reason
>>
>>1467192
>post on /h/ "is this the greatest h-manwha of all time?"
>get banned for requesting outside of /wsr/ and /r/
>>
>>1467192
I posted this gif and a newfag mod banned me for NSFW. Not risking it again because newfag mods are still banning for dumb shit.

http://imgur.com/a/N5P0Z
>>
Being 12.....

I wish I was still 12.............
>>
posting Bane
>>
File: 1176757437327.jpg (97KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1176757437327.jpg
97KB, 500x500px
Got a 6 month ban once in 2013 for spamming pedobear in a /pol/ thread about hunting pedophiles. Always thought that was fishy.
>>
>>1470311
you deserved it
>>
>>1468780
Neat. I wish the staff was still a part of the community like this.
>>
I don't remember ever actually getting banned until this year and I've been here over a decade. Well, that's probably an exaggeration but I have noticed stricter moderation. I think the stupidest ban was when I just disagreed with the OP's opinion in one thread, happened this year and I got banned 7 hours after the thread died. Technically, anything is bannable if a mod had an agenda.
>>
>>1467192
This is fake isn't it? Mods can't make comments on bans anymore.
>>
>>1471113
Since when? I got a comment when banned from /tv/ a little less than a year ago
>>
File: Saya.full.737643.jpg (485KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Saya.full.737643.jpg
485KB, 1000x1000px
>>1468825

That pic is probably about as close as it can get to what Saya actually looks like.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.