[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask another board a question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 69

File: 1475149025038.jpg (464KB, 2496x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475149025038.jpg
464KB, 2496x1200px
Well, /qa/ seems to be shittier than usual, so let's have another one of these.

Rules are simple: ask another board a serious question and try to give serious answers about your board.
>>
Dear /b/

For what purpose
>>
>>1377716
whats pathetic about that
>>
>>1377723
And the same for [s4s]
>>
/pol/ isn't in the picture, but if they were they would be in the fire
>>
File: 1493320917001.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493320917001.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
>>1377738
4chan needs a nice board
>>
/mu/, why are you do elitist?
/b/, what's with the banana in YLYL threads?
/soc/ why are you even here?
/d/ why do you love futa so much?
/v/, when will you come back?
>>
>/mu/, why are you so elitist?
It's populated by people who are laughed at in other music circles and mimicing a superiority complex by muposting is their effort to rebuild any semblance of an ego
>/b/, what's with the banana in YLYL threads?
Ironic meme era, look how we don't care things suck we're hardened final boss of the intertubes
>/soc/ why are you even here?
Supply and demand.
>/d/ why do you love futa so much?
Never question /d/'s superior tastes
>/v/, when will you come back?
Was it really ever there?
>>
>>1378158

Is the reply function out of fashion now?
>>
>>1378198
People don't usually reply to OP to avoid giving (You)s
>>
>>1378230
I never understood why Us have such a high meaning here.
>>
>>1378236
people that migrated from social media and can't function without some kind of bell to let them know they're special
>>
>>1378242
Where I come from sage is still visible, you still need noko and there's no (you)s. It's slower but much higher quality posts
Sad that 4chan sunk so low.
>>
>>1378246
Okay
>>
>>1378158

It was created for that purpose because /h/ couldn't beat the cock
>>
/sp/, why do you think spamming that faggot portuguese screaming is fun?
>>
>>1378310
It's something everyone can relate to.
>>
>>1378259
>>1378246

You see that, guy?? You got SHAMED. Nobody GIVES A FUCK what imageboard you're on. Fuck outta here witcho psuedo-elitist progression complex pussy ass!
>>
>>1378342
Im glad that no one really cares. We don't need more 4chan newfags anyway but I like to tell some stories form it.
>>
>>1378310
memes
In the same way people spam BIG BALLER. 5 (FIVE), >7-1, >18-1, perro caca and whatever other meme comes running through.
It's prominent currently because Ronaldo, the Portuguese man, is having great performances and winning titles.
Also it was pretty humorous the first time he did scream it out of nowhere
>>
Can someone explain /jp/ and its culture?
Particularly the "polite sage" concept?
>>
>>1383189
The short story is that they take chan board rules and conventions more seriously than the actual Japanese do.
>>
>>1383189
/jp/ is Lawful Evil on the alignment spectrum.
>>
>>1383189
Sage is the opposite of age (to bump). To sage a thread you are simply choosing not to bump a thread. Sage has never been a downvote or anything similar. On slow boards it's polite to sage threads that don't need to be bumped. Take a general for example: a general has lots of short replies being made very quickly, even on a slow board. That would, in effect, permanently sticky the general to the top of the catalog. You can sage with your post if your reply doesn't warrant bumping the thread for visibility to be polite to others that use the board and don't participate in the general.
>>
>>1383559
Janitor is just following orders
>>
>>1383222
This isn't inaccurate. Polite s*ge.
>>
Why won't you go back to your containment boards?
>>
>>1383559
What would a 4chan board alignment chart look like?
>>
>>1388517

This IS a containment board
>>
>>1388517
Where might that be?
>>
Question for /m/ and /a/, what is a good starting point if i want to get into mecha anime?

Question for /pol/, are there any flags associated with good things on the board?
>>
File: de-1933.gif (2KB, 360x216px) Image search: [Google]
de-1933.gif
2KB, 360x216px
>>1389442
>Question for /pol/, are there any flags associated with good things on the board?
yes
>>
>>1389077
>lawful good
/qa/
>neutral good
/co/
>chaotic good
[s4s]
>lawful neutral
/a/
>true neutral
/mlp/
>chaotic neutral
/pol/ and /v/
>lawful evil
also /qa/
>neutral evil
/r9k/
>chaotic evil
/po/
>>
>>1389444
I meant country flags but kek
>>
File: DB6HleMVoAAO1ED.jpg (72KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
DB6HleMVoAAO1ED.jpg
72KB, 1200x800px
>>1389442
>>1389444
The most popular flag among experienced /pol/acks. Not up for argument.
>>
File: 1495447758813.jpg (4MB, 2500x2800px) Image search: [Google]
1495447758813.jpg
4MB, 2500x2800px
>>1389442
Well anon that depends on what you want out of mecha anime. Does the idea of super heroic robots appeal to you? Or does the idea of gritty grunt robots appeal better to you?

If it's the former, you could try Big O, Gurren Lagann, G Fighter Gundam, or one of the various Getter Robo or Mazinger shows.

If it's the latter, then there are shows like Dougram, Patlabor, Macross, VOTOMS, and Gundam: The 08th Mobile Suit Team

Gundam itself is a good place to look into mecha. The franchise is so fucking big that there's bound to be at least one show that you'll like. If you don't mind somewhat dated animation then the original gundam, 0079, is a good place to start. It can be watched as either a tv show or a trilogy of movies. The movies cut out a lot of the sillier toyetic stuff, and have better animation, but they also leave out some character development. If you're not ready for such a time investment, you could also try one of the short ovas set in early Universal Century Gundam. Such as War in the Pocket, 08th MS: Team, and Gundam Thunderbolt. These can be viewed with fairly minimal knowledge of the setting.

Gundam also has a lot of alternate universe shows, such as Gundam 00 and the previously mentioned G Fighter Gundam. These are standalone shows that have no connection to Universal Century (the original gundam timeline)
>>
File: 4chanAlignment.png (718KB, 3190x2551px) Image search: [Google]
4chanAlignment.png
718KB, 3190x2551px
>>1389077
>>
>>1389487
Gundam being so big was part of the reason why I was looking for recommendations, thanks
>>
>>1389917
Madness.
>>
>>1377714
bumping a good thread
>>
testing >>1377714
>>
/mu/, why Neutral Milk Hotel? I'm too pleb to understand these things.
>>
I guess to other boards, but mostly /b/, do you guys still hate /mlp/? I often see calls to have it removed and I'd like to know your reasoning behind it.
>>
>>1392139
/pol/ is the new boogeyman but /mlp/ will be hated because memes
>>
>>1377714
Why is /biz/ so hostile to serious discussions? Everytime there's a discussion about more serious topics there are hostile "fuck out of here" replies.
>>
>>1392153

Sounds like they have a nigga infestation who thinks "biz" means DA AFTAPARTY and PUTTIN SLANGERZ ON CAWNAZ
>>
>>1392153
Because /biz/ is a crypto gambling board for NEETs who want to make it big. It's not like anywhere else has good info if you wanted to discuss accounting/finance/banking either though, and even /lit/'s attempts at finding good books on the subject is laughable compared to the comprehensive guides for somewhere like /fit/ or /ic/.
>>
/pol/
why do you insist on shitposting on every board you go to
Crossboarding is fine but do you really need to drag your racebaiting and shitposting to every board you visit
>>
>>1394255
Every board will, in time, be given a red pill of a size respective to their speed and quality - whether they choose to take said pill, is irrelevant, they will injest it either way.
>>
>>1394325
Can we get a non-LARPing answer?
>>
>>1394255
/pol/ is fucking huge, they aren't a hivemind and they can't control their posters who are all newfags who never learn the basics, this is a common issue with fast boards
>>
>>1394255
they think that 4chan is like the epic secret underground troll's lair and that to be the best on 4chan you have to be the best most epic trollie and so they're like haha we're so troll we troll the rest of 4chan, damn, we're like the uber troll
and they literally base their self-worth on this kind of thing
>>
>>1394255
A bit of this >>1394719
It's the new wave of posters who can't contain their shit anywhere. The same ones who you see taking 4chan outside of 4chan now. They're huge and ever growing, especially with that subreddit that /pol/'s linked with.
Given they're a younger userbase too, they're not really able to just let things slide.
>>
Why won't you go back?
>>
>>1383559
They are on a spectrum all right.
>>
>>1395672
We've noticed.
>>
Questions for anyone who mains one of the anime boards
1) What do you think about people who erotically roleplay as anime girls in threads?
2) What is your opinion on ironic weebs?
3) Do you enjoy flavors of the moment?
>>
>>1396618
cancer
cancer
depends
>>
>>1378158
>/mu/, why are you do elitist?
Keeps out the casuals who can't handle the banter about hybrid theory sucking or rhcp being shite. The pleb/patrician paradigm was dropped in 2013 and now look at the board. Memerap and melon fellatio.
>>
has there been any good mecha anime recently /m/
>>
>>1396631
Thunderbolt.
>>
>>1396631
I thought Kuromukuro had some good action if you don't mind some SoL shenanigans
>>
Will answer questions about esfores
>>
>>1398791
How do you deal with the layers of irony? That place hurts my brain
>>
I want to ask [s4s]. Are they really very important or not that important?
>>
>>1400123
[s4s] is very important
>>
>>1400123
birds are very important
>>
>>1399825
It takes a while. You actually have to kind of lurk that board for a long time. You can still post while you're lurking but after a while certain things become obvious and you start see what the board actually is beyond the infinite layers of spam and garbage that protect its weak and precious heart. [s4s] is a delicate creature and i hate to see people take out their fury upon her gentle shell.
>>
>>1400123
Kian diablaĵon vi ĵus diris pri mi, idioto-idisto? Jam legeblas en la Fundamento, ke mi estas la unua-ranga soldato elektita de la Finvenkista Esperanta Komitato por protekti la tombejon de Lia Moŝta Zamenhof kontraŭ la atakado de 300 volapukistoj de mi plene mortigitaj? Mi speciale scipovas mensajn atakojn; nur mi povis elmondigi Kabe-on. Por mi vi estas nur plia murdoto. Mi neniigos vin pli precize ol kiom precize PMEG priskribas la gramatikon, mi ĵuras al vi je la barbo de Nia Unua Verdulo. Vi pensas, ke interrete vi povas diri tion kaj eviti min. Ĉi-momente mi kontaktas la kaŝitan duan UEA-on, kies spionaro nun serĉas la spurojn de via interreta adreso.
Venas ne facila vento, sed nur glavo sangon soifanta. Mia kolegaro eterne militanta povas esti ie ajn, iam ajn por mortigi vin sepcent-maniere nur mane. Krom mia granda korpa kapablaro, mi havas ankaŭ ĉiujn armilojn koletitajn por atingi la Finan Venkon fini vian kompatindan estadon. Se vi nur scius kian kolektiĝon de batalantoj via eta diro kreus! Eble vi ne elbuŝigus tian fian malverdaĵon. Vi kaj via peko kiel feko forpurigendas.
Por eterna ben' efektiviĝos.
>>
Dear /sci/,

If you're so smart, then why haven't you solved the Riemann Hypothesis yet?

You suck,
/x/
>>
>>1401128
Too busy disproving the flat Earth theory
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 482x482px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 482x482px
>>1401136
If the earth is round then why do you always see the man in the moon and never the other side?
>>
>>1396618
1) annoying
2) irredeemable scum
3) never
>>
>>1392139
Because they're massive autists that need everything to be about ponies, even politics (just look at https://mlpol.net/, which isn't a joke)

Before you ask, yes, /jp/ is the same way, but they are more accepted because they have a significantly longer history with the site, and japanese culture is a much broader subject than a specific show in a single franchise

>>1392148
/pol/ actively invites newfags and rediters
>>
>>1401147
Because the moon makes exactly one rotation per revolution.
>>
File: 1497541859062.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1497541859062.gif
613KB, 498x498px
>>1402920
How are people atheists again?
>>
>>1403519
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_locking
>>
>>1377714
I miss when the boards used to talk with each other and OC was made. The closest thing to that was april fools, and it was completely magical. I miss /cock/.
>>
>>1403582
/mlpol/ was like watching the two autists from the class hang for a day, one of them was already used to being ignored and didn't cared and the other didn't realized just how lonely he was
>>
>>1403582
still don't get why /v/ was merged with /int/.
/int/ should have been merged with /jp/ honestly.
>>
>>1394722
I have a question for /reddit/. Why do you type in such a gay way?
>>
Asking to all boards (except /b/, /s4s/ and /bant/). Why you don't like roll games like giga nigga, tax master, send a bomb to other board, etc. It's fun.
>>
File: file.png (138KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
138KB, 600x800px
>>1403656
>>
/a/, why are your posters so autistic? Every thread im in has faggots sperging out over the quality of posts while derailing with meta discussion and thread splitting at the same time.
the administration of the board is also garbage since they delete threads that dont violate any rules (generals, for example) rather than letting people post what they want and letting demands be met.
>>
>>1403746
Deleting generals is one of the few things the mods do right
>>
>>1403746
Generals are garbage, literal echo chambers.
>>
>>1403759
>>1403755
If there's demand for them, why not let them exist? You don't like them, but if there's enough demand for them not to get bumped off, you're just obstructing supply and demand.
>>
>>1403777
4chan isn't a free market buddy. Go back to ancapistan.
>>
>>1403789
irrational commie faggot
>>
>>1403656
I don't hate them
>>
>>1403793
>if theres demand of something we should allow it xD

Yeah, let's allow murder while we're at it as long as there's a profit motive. Fucking retard.
>>
>>1403798
people dont die from 4chan threads, nigger
>>
>>1403801
they literally do
>>
>>1403582
They should do this randomly throughout the year, but remove the original boards to keep things fresh.
>>
File: file.png (38KB, 319x296px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
38KB, 319x296px
>>1403656
Because those threads encourage lots of substanceless replies that constantly bump them to the front page. It would be fine if the people in them knew how to use sage, but they don't.

Google seems to like them, though.
>>
>>1404877
that threads could be in an autosage mode
>>
File: batemans right.jpg (3KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
batemans right.jpg
3KB, 300x57px
>>1404877
Here's the captcha.
>>
>>1404901
I care
>>
Question for /qa/
Who would win in a fight between
>>1377572 → and >>1403150
>>
>>1405176
Whoever wins we lose
>>
man it'd be nice to have a new, updated 4chan house image thing
>>
File: janny.jpg (295KB, 1280x1175px) Image search: [Google]
janny.jpg
295KB, 1280x1175px
Why does janny look like cat?
>>
>>1409997
LOL
>>
Sabado noche, que?
>>
>>1409999
>these quads haven't been checked once in 2 (TWO) days
here you go mate
>>
>>1383222
It's funny because no one uses sage on Japanese imageboards, just the textboards.
>>
File: image.gif (382KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
382KB, 392x500px
>>1413345
http://nov.2chan.net/q/futaba.htm
>>
>>1403746
That's what happens when waves of newfags meet self moderation.
>>
>>1415392
Yeah, the drawing board that gets almost no traffic and only allows images as the first post uses it. Futaba as a whole still doesn't compare to /jp/, which used it more like 2ch does.
>>
>>1415510
Does modern /jp/ still sage often?
>>
>>1419832
yeah but what's the point when half of your board is filled with generals occupying page 1
>>
In the inverted reality of the spectacle, use value (which was implicitly
contained in exchange value) must now be explicitly proclaimed precisely
because its factual reality is eroded by the overdeveloped commodity economy
and because counterfeit life requires a pseudo-justification.
>>
>>1420733
The spectacle presents itself as something enormously positive, indisputable
and inaccessible. It says nothing more than “that which appears is good, that
which is good appears. The attitude which it demands in principle is passive
acceptance which in fact it already obtained by its manner of appearing without
reply, by its monopoly of appearance.
>>
>>1377714
>>
bump for meta
>>
>>1377714
>>
>>1377714
>>
>>1403746
>rather than letting people post what they want and letting demands be met.
Are we visiting the same /a/? Because the one I'm familiar with constantly has daily reposts that the mods refuse to delete because muh board culture.
>>
Dear /o/,

What the flying fuck does le ebin reddit frog have to with the topic of your board? You're almost as bad as /g/ with the off-topic images. Is it really that difficult to post a picture of a fucking car of all things?
>>
>>1403777
Because /a/ isn't an economy, it's a single piece of a system. Even people who desire anarchocapitalism don't think people won't form groups of a few people and that those groups won't have a code of conduct of some sort, no matter how loose.
>>
>>1392728
Because /lit/ is for literature, not business. Do you think /lit/ would care about their shitty philosophy degrees if they cared about finance?
>>
How do you get traction for a new general?
>>
>>1429072
shill it on /v/
>>
>>1429251
It would be off topic for /v/ but is that the answer to shamelessly shill your thread in other threads?
>>
>>1429344
depends, if its a slow board them just keep it around and people will see it, shilling is only necessary if its a fast board and/or has too many generals already, people from /vg/ usually ignore the catalog and other fast boards have people using filters to avoid the generals. If you are worried about getting banned them just make the occasional thread and if discussion is happening you can link the general

And for the love of god try to self moderate, avoid the usual general cancer like tripfag dick sucking
>>
>>1429361
It's for /biz/. I want to learn more about the traditional markets and trading so I wanted to have a thread for serious information and discussion about things like quant, algos, analysis, and how the markets work and so on but because the board is so fast so many crypto shill and reaction image threads are flooding it out so it quickly goes to page 10.
>>
>>1429395
try to bump it them, make sure there is content and others will eventually join and share their own stuff, you browse the board so you probably know how it works better than me
>>
>>1429402
I tried that. It ended up with like 99% of the posts being by me.
>>
>>1429421
Them there is not much you can do, if people don't want to talk about that you can't force them to
>>
>>1429421
Your dilemma is that people who are on /biz/ only came there because their crypto generals were forced over there from /g/. You'd need to attract people who are not on /biz/. I'd suggest trying /pol/ since they probably talk about econmics at least a little bit, /b/ is fairly large, /adv/ might already have threads on it. You initially need staying power + advertising. Don't start out full force, just post your thread every could of weeks to start and then keep on doing that for a while to see how it goes.
>>
>>1429072
you need to seed interest in the board through individual threads for your subtopics; generals rarely spring fully-formed from nowhere

sample OP: "what are algos and how can i use them to get filthy rich" (they don't need to be quality to get replies)
>>
>>1429425
Like I said I wanted to get a thread going about learning this so I don't have my own expertise to contribute. But I do post interesting info I run across while studying. I think it might be I dump way to much info I come across without my own comments and others expect a thread's op to contribute their own expertise and also tldr.

>>1429501
I thought a lot of people hated when you shill your thread or is that only the vocal minority?

>>1429504
I've been thinking of tricks to get interest like using a qt as the op pic or something. But asking questions which are interesting instead of just stating the topic could be good too.
>>
>I've been thinking of tricks to get interest like using a qt as the op pic or something. But asking questions which are interesting instead of just stating the topic could be good too.
Make a logo that's circular/similar to some of those crypto currencies and put that in the OP image.
>I thought a lot of people hated when you shill your thread or is that only the vocal minority?
Depends on where you go, how you word it and how often you do it. Also you could try just making more threads related to non-Crypto stuff.
>>
>>1429552
A standard trick when shilling is to search using the archives for people looking for what you've got or at least talking about the same sort of subject and then answer them while plugging your thing.
>>
What happened to /jp/? Someone give me an detailed explanation on what happened?
>>
>>1431491
t. bumpbot
>>
>>1431492
There is nothing wrong with setting up a bot exclusively to bump threads you find interesting.

/jp/ is so boring, they're basically bots anyway.
>>
It's polite to delete empty bumps.
>>
Why do some people quote ``like this''
>>
Can someone explain to me what virtue signaling means?
>>
>>1433079
Projecting a stimulus of supposed virtuosity by utilizing established preconceived notions of the idea of virtue resulting in a reaction to such stimuli in the receiving audience, generally by way of appraisal for the perceived virtuous qualities of the signaler.
When used as a derogatory term the phrase is generally insinuating that there is nothing to be gained from one's behavior of doing so other than for the expected appraisal, and to a more extreme effect, that even if what comes out as a signal is detrimental to other parties and producing of a negative effect on the individual's environment overall, the party chooses to act in such a manner regardless for the feeling of receiving appraisal.
The act shows a lack of love and appreciation in today's society as the act has the potential for and has been used in a manner not unlike drug use where the behavior has a detrimental effect overall well outweighing the positive effect, being a feeling of being accepted and loved, temporarily, due to exploitation of human programming in the field of what should and should not be appraised.
>>
>>1433079
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uNOnDJKGS8
Watch the whole thing
>>
meta
>>
Why does /a/ have such a big hateboner for trigger and imaishi?
>>
>>>/his/
Given that /biz/ is always about shilling crypto coins, do you think we could talk about economics in there as well?

Semi-serious discussion about anything economics always go unnoticed in /biz/.
>>
>>1378158
never, post2014 board is populated with newfags second only to /pol/ in its current state. many of the people i know both online and irl barely come to the board anymore and hang elsewhere
>>
Why do people post /e/ material on /v/ and /vg/?
>>
[s4s] I don't understand, please explain unironically.
/jp/ why do you hate everyone so much ?

>>1378158
Futa is the most common fetish among males, I can't really explain it to you, but I will try to find a youtube vid where a guy tries to explain it.
Probably never, sorry for your loss.
>>
File: dubslol.png (47KB, 621x460px) Image search: [Google]
dubslol.png
47KB, 621x460px
>>1404877
checked :^)
>>1404883
thanks, will use later on nice board
>my mfw face when I get dubs in captcha too
kek rly blesssed this thread, shadile broders
>>
/r9k/, I don't mean to be rude, but why did you go from "the original content board" to "Depressed teenagers seek the attention of neckbeards larping as femanons"
everytime I go to /r9k/, it hurts, you literally get called out for not having mental health issues and the hypocrisy is just astronomical. I see threads like "Any girl that has flirted/kissed with a guy is a used good and doesn't deserve my pure dick" I mean, I could understand that, but most of the people who post those kind of threads aren't 10/10 appolos with ten billion dollars.
Is it just bait ? Is it more ironic than [s4s] ? I need to know.
>inb4 you're too normie to understand
>>
>>1436245
The main effect of the robot was to encourage longer posts, and most of the longer posts were people telling stories about their lives. Being on a board where people talk nonstop about their failures at finding love makes you feel even worse about your own failures. I would advise anyone still browsing that board to leave.
>>
>>1436213
>Futa is the most common fetish among males
I find this hard to believe.
>>
/vg/, why don't you masturbate before coming to 4chan. It would make your posts much higher quality.
>>
>>1436245
t. slut
>>
Does /mu/ hate kpg for any other reason other than the fact it's so popular it's always at the top of page 1? Same question applies for /bant/ I suppose.
>>
>>1437427
Go read through the current one and tell us what you think.
>>
>>1438354
Just two threads of people keeping their kpop interests confined to their respective threads. Unless this is an argument of quality, in which case I must remind you that we are talking about /mu/ and /bant/.
>>
What is this leftypol that /pol/tards like to mention on /his/ so much? Also sharia blue, I've seen that mentioned a few times as well.
>>
>>1434273
Yeah, you could probably talk about economics, as long as they have a historical basis. For example, you could discuss the former economic policies of a country or the ideas of various economists. I've seen threads about economists on there once in a blue moon.
>>
>>1439183
Leftypol is a board on 8ch which is like /pol/ but with a more leftist ideology as opposed to /pol/'s flavor-of-the-month alt right ideology.
>>
>>1439830
Basically they roleplay as communists instead of Nazis.

>>1439183
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareblue
Some people believe they are paying shills to start troll threads on /pol/.
>>
File: really makes me think.jpg (405KB, 1143x950px) Image search: [Google]
really makes me think.jpg
405KB, 1143x950px
>>1440061
They do. Just not nearly to the extent that retards on /pol/ believe. And it's not specifically isolated to 4chan so we're not special.
>>
File: kaban.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
kaban.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
What's the point of the draw threads on /a/? Literally nobody draws and its just requests
>>
>>1440808
Surely someone is drawing some of the time.
>>
>>1435273
Because people are more likely to read a thread or post it's attached to.

>>1436213
>/jp/ why do you hate everyone so much ?
/jp/ attempts to hold onto what little culture it has left. People that enter it and immediately start posting and contaminate it with the garbage that defines other boards 4chan do not deserve kindness.

>>1439183
If they convince themselves you're an artificial enemy there's no reason to give your posts any thought and their ego is protected.
>>
Why in the flying fuck happened in /a/ and /vg/ apparently my country got ranged banned and I'm not even a fucking leaf [spoiler]Though I have an easy guess that those asshats that spam CP from trying to derail threads for lulz[/spoiler]
>>
Anyone from /an/ there? Who would win in a fight?
>>1442020 - guineafowl
>>1441564 - duck
>>
>>1436213
>/jp/ why do you hate everyone so much
You have to understand, people who use /jp/ literally have nothing good in their lives except that board. Most of them can't even afford 4chan passes.

The only bright spot in their lives is being able to circlejerk about the same topics every single day because it holds off suicide just a moment longer.
>>
>>1443053
I am not a regular but the former
>>
As someone who browses shitholes like /biz/, mlp/, /b/, /sci/, /pol/ /v/, /fit, /k/ without any redeeming qualities.
What exactly is wrong with /co/, /tg/, /x/, /vp/, /ck/, /out/, /g/, /diy/, /an/? They seem decent to a person who browses trash all day long.
>>
>>1444386
/tg/ doesn't seem that bad although I must say I'm quite a casual poster, I don't go there every day.
/out/ is also not that bad but there seem to be a lot of armchair outdoorsmen, there's far too much talk about various brands of equipment and there's bound to be someone thinking he's more extreme than the other guy.
/x/ is the worst of the three, I'd say. Far too much LARPing, people discussing stuff that has been debunked ages ago, flat earth retardation (I guess that falls under the previous category). I'd say larpers are the biggest cancer there.
>>
>>1444395
>worst of the three
t. He has not much time to browse the other six boards in question
>>
>>1444403
I don't go to the other boards, I wrote for the three I am familiar with.
>>
>>1403746
Waifu wars
>>
>>1443700
>circlejerk about the same topics
Isn't this what's more commonly referred to as "discussion"?
>>
>>1444386
From personal experience
>/co/
Waifu shit and generals can get annoying, their behavior is often not what you would expect from 4chan (which personally I find refreshing sometimes), another big problem is with live action super hero movies attracting a lot of /tv/ shitposting
>/vp/
Its /mlp/ if it embraced the furry shit and had nothing to do with its free time, it can be occasionally good to talk about pokémon but the board struggles to produce discussion and is often flooded with the same 10 subjects
>>
>>1444386
I can't speak for the other boards but the userbase of /co/ acts like a bunch of teenage girls especially when they get upset. I had some retard literally pretend to be a bot for 30 minutes and respond to every single one of my posts with "sad" because he/she got butthurt. They're also extremely passive aggressive but if you insult them in any way they explode as stated earlier. It's like being on Something Awful for free!
>>
>>1444386
>>1444461
Forgot to add, I've literally seen people use emoticons unironically and not be called out for it, so there's that. Not just smilies either, stuff like >>:O
>>
>>1444461
>I had some retard literally pretend to be a bot for 30 minutes and respond to every single one of my posts with "sad" because he/she got butthurt.
you'll like /qa/
>>
>>1444463
I know there are bots here, but are there people who would actually be anally devasted enough to pretend to be a bot after they lose an argument?
>>
>>1444462
Could be worse, I've seem people on /v/ trying to use Twitch emotes unironically
>>
>>1444471
You'll love /mlp/. Those robots/redditors only reply in memes and image reactions, and dear god you'll prefer it over their /pol/-/a/ pseudo intellectual garbage.
>>
Does /lit/ actually try to write books? Are any of the anons books good?
>>
>>1445428
/lit/ users have collectively written a few books, such as The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra. But those are mostly just memes and advanced shitposting.
They have regular threads in which users share their writing and offer critiques. You can judge them for yourself.
>>
>>1444386
This is a good question.
>>
>>1377714
Get in here!
>>>/qa/
>>
Wait why is it [s4s] than /s4s/?
>>
What's /bant/ like?
>>
Bumping a non spam thread.
BUMP!
>>
>>1449889
Basically /b/ with flags and IDs plus a kpop thread that a lot of people (but especially one very butthurt Japanese guy) get buttblasted over.
>>
>>1398791
>>1400562
the fuck is esfores?
>>
>>1450797
>>>/s4s/
>>
>>1450797
>hownew.ru
>>
>>1451588
thoughts?
>>
>>1436213
>[s4s] I don't understand, please explain unironically.
[s4s] is modern performance art. easily one of my favorite boards on 4chan.
>>
>>1444386
/g/
>full of generals which are basically chatrooms
>influx of /pol/acks with their retarded propaganda
>anime posting and lewd posting
>unironic reddit users
>too many tech-illiterates and newfags who can't into programming
>offtopic and troll threads that aren't even funny
>>
s4s, is this thread nice?
>>
File: 1487099747215.png (82KB, 736x627px) Image search: [Google]
1487099747215.png
82KB, 736x627px
>>1455418
it is nice
>>
>>1436245
You're literally too normie to understand.
>>
to /t/ and /f/ : could you explain your board to me ? who are the people of you boards ?

to /qa/ : when and why did this board go from whining about 4chan and mods to loli ?
>>
>>1456985
Loli thing was like yesterday. You ask why well, questioning is the whole point of this board. Answers are hidden.
>>
>>1456985
Here is a tl;dr on /qa/'s history as a board

>moot's QnA
>board is deleted for a while but returns without any announcements
>people slowly discover that and migrate
>new board with no clear purpose
>board is divided into different groups that want it to be different things, the biggest being metafags and worksafe /b/ fags (at this point the board is incredibly slow)
>shitposters start spamming links everywhere calling it "a secret club"
>catalog is now filled with the predictable frog/wojakposting shit (the first influx of cancer)
>eventually they get bored and it dies down a bit
>Hiro does his QnA
>newfags who think it only existed from that point foward show up (the second influx of cancer and the second rise of the worksafe /b/fags)
>instead of deleting the board Hiro sticks around and uses it for the occasional feedback
>a new wave of newfags who think /qa/ is /q/ and its a special snowflake board where their brilliant ideas are going to be heard if they spam hard enough (the third influx of cancer)
>DELETE POL ADD FLAGS etc happens (shitposting mixed with legit retardation)
>the second, third influx and another wave of even newer fags think the "new /q/" has influence over staff decisions and the people spamming dumb ideas could legitimately hurt the website
>attempt to spam the board to stop the /q/fags
>war happens between different kinds of spam (frogpost spam vs anime spam)
>animeposters win and the catalog is once again 90% shitposting with a few meta threads in between
>somewhere during this /qa/ gains the reputation of reddit like because the majority only goes there to complain about rules and moderation
>>
>>1457057
That last quote sounds like it came from you personally.
>>
>>1456985
>could you explain your board to me ?
Its a board where people upload different kinds of flash related content, loops, games, porn, etc
>who are the people of you boards ?
Are you asking how are they like? /f/ is mostly populated by oldfags and agingfags posting the same shit over and over
>>
>>1457065
People call it /qa/ddit for a reason, the /q/posting became much more common after Hiro taking over
>>
>>1457080
Nobody but one upset shitposter uses that term.
>>
beep
>>
File: qa chronicle.png (2MB, 740x2119px) Image search: [Google]
qa chronicle.png
2MB, 740x2119px
>>1456985
>to /qa/ : when and why did this board go from whining about 4chan and mods to loli ?
Started in November or December I think. People started to realize that not only is this a sfw /b/ but also it became quite apparent that mods pay no more if not less attention to this board than other boards. So instead of making this board the dumping ground of pointless whining that mods were treating it as, the people that regularly used the board decide blue /b/ was better.
Also here is a thing someone made from their perspective.
>>
>>1457289
>this is what happen in the head of an animeposter

truly terrifying
>>
>>1457745
pretty much all of the stuff in that image is right
>>
>>1457289
The only thing that is bugging me is how this image is implying the anime posting is not part of the problem, shitposters use cute anime girls to derail threads into waifu shit all the time and the threads themselves are not high quality discussion (literally a handful of people dumping fan art while talking about fetishes or how lonely they are, which isn't even limited to anime)

if anything the board had its shitposting replaced by another kind of shitposting that is now more dominant god knows why, I sometimes wonder if the anime threads are made by bots because I seriously don't get the appeal of them (most of the threads barely get replies at all), I wouldn't mind the board being half random if our threads didn't got buried but I don't think the current situation is as good as the image is implying

t. metafag
>>
>>1458667
Weebs speak a different language non-weebs do not understand.
>>
Dear /v/
why
>>
Dear every board,

Why is 4chan so shitty?
>>
File: 1477413054719.gif (792KB, 196x207px) Image search: [Google]
1477413054719.gif
792KB, 196x207px
>>1459604
I don't know.
>>
>>1459596
>>1459604
Yes
>>
File: 1478790458920.png (7KB, 592x490px) Image search: [Google]
1478790458920.png
7KB, 592x490px
>>1457057
>>1457080
>people who want to discuss the meta are ruining the board, so we're spamming it with vapid japanese pictures
>>
>>1459604
It's like... we all have the power to make it a better place as we envision it, but we don't. We sit and watch the air get filled with nonsense instead.
Are we just dreamers? Is all of this just... a dream?
>>
>>1377714
>>
>>1377714
>>
/qa/ why do you hate yourself
>>
>>1464199
its a form of self improvement taken to the extreme
>>
>>1465015
you have to love yourself sometimes
>>
this thread is really shitty even when its meta
>>
File: 13928571697.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
13928571697.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>1377723
For the lulz, but I'm posting this message from 11 years ago.
>>
File: 1432769670018.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432769670018.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>1377714
To /v/:

Why do you become a bunch of mouth-breathing retards whenever a Nintendo game comes out? Please don't say "Nintendrones" or "Sonyponies" or whatever; all of you are drooling morons from the viewpoint of an outsider looking in.

It's just video games, people.
>>
>>1466603
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYgRtCPAzqo
>>
>>1466679
If you mean console wars its 90% false flag, and I don't mean "every criticism against thing I don't like is an organized ruse", i mean random people roleplaying as fanboys while posting crying wojaks, nintendo games are just another target
>>
/f/, can you wait for the weekend to begin?
>>
Asking /his/. Why Portugal and Spain failed on colonizing North America?
>>
>>1467210
EDDDDDIIIEEEEEEE
*shotgun regalia*
BOOM, THE WEEKEND IS HERE
>>
>>1467904
They weren't white enough.
>>
>>1468170
Instead, they're getting colonised by Mexicans and blacks.
Good way to go.
>>
>>1390745

IIRC it's one of the few albums to ever get a 10/10 rating on Pitchfork (a hipster music site hipsters masturbate uncontrollably too) so it became something of a meme.

/mu/, when the fuck did hipsters take over and when will you kick them out?
>>
>>1394255

They want to "redpill" everyone and view it as a personal mission to shit up every website they come into contact with with their cringey shit because they think it "redpills" people and turns them into /pol/tards.
>>
File: SAA-Soldier.jpg (254KB, 1314x947px) Image search: [Google]
SAA-Soldier.jpg
254KB, 1314x947px
>>1389442
>>1389444
pic related

>>1469255
It wasn't always that way. Redditfags who flooded in during election season feel the need to "redpill" people about Trump and all that, which is bad, but the ones I really hate are the Stormfront types, who have been around a lot longer. Everything a Stormfag does and thinks revolves around shilling their shitty ideology and trying to "redpill" as many people as possible on everything. Worse, they have a victim complex rivaling a jew's, so any counterargument to their shitty theories or anger towards their shitposts about "how dare they cast a nigger in this movie"-esque threads is met with a flood of "shill, shill, shill"!

These morons reply to every single bait thread, so that bait fills the entire catalog and anyone attempting to start quality threads quickly finds themselves on page 10. The only quality discussion left is on generals (excluding /ptg/), which have a very insular community, moreso now that /pol/ is otherwise unusable.
>>
>>1470305
finally, a /pol/ user I can respect.
>>
Dear /gif/,

Why are you completely incapable of checking the thread and even fucking filename for sauce before you spam the thread begging for sauce?

Really, how fucking difficult is it to look in a filename and click on the reply arrows?
>>
>>1470305

Hello fellow /sg/ poster.

And yes, I never thought I'd say this about a board, but the only good (and not new as fuck) part of /pol/ are the generals dedicated to non-US politics (/sg/, /britpol/, /auspol/, etc.). Most people in these generals actually exclusively lurk them and rarely venture into the rest of /pol/ because they view it as cringey /r/the_donald crossposting. /qa/, please spare us when you delete /pol/, we hate the cancer just as much as you do.
>>
File: nupol.jpg (165KB, 1280x808px) Image search: [Google]
nupol.jpg
165KB, 1280x808px
>>1470887

Forgot pic
>>
Dear /pol/, how am I supposed to discuss politics when my thread jumps to page 5+ in 2 minutes?

>>1470881
/gif/ had a ton of off site people visit regularly after the jennifer lawrence stuff. They refused to learn the basics and probably stayed.
>>
Dear /sci/
Why do you hate engineers?
Isn't it just applied science?
>>
File: moot free speech.png (48KB, 1311x422px) Image search: [Google]
moot free speech.png
48KB, 1311x422px
>>1459604
It's simple. Anonymity allows us to post whatever thing we want to, and it's harder or even impossible to identify the infractor that's doing bad things. Racism and nonsense can be posted even they are against the rules, and the person doing this has the advantage of getting away with this. It's this line of thinking most people base it to justify their arguments of "free speech" 4chan has, even when they are wrong.
It's that, and plus registration is not necessary to post here, meaning underages and people without any basic knowledge of computers can participate here.
>>
>>1437308
Lewdposting doesn't require the author being horny, you know. Some people do that for various reasons.
>>
>>1473246
Because they get like 4 boards and people who study actual science only get 1
>>
>>1473365
Wat?

Which ones?
>>
>>1473355
>Various reasons
Elaborate.
>>
>>1473600
>>>/hm/ >>>/y/ >>>/lgbt/ and >>>/cm/
>>
>>1470881

/gif/ is basically a 3DPD porn board, and as such tends to attract neophytes who have the vinegar strokes.
>>
>>1473689
Some people do lewdposting because:
>they want attention/want everyone to see their posts
>they want to derail the general
>they do because they just do for no motive. some are so used to lewdposting that they can't go back to post without images
>they think it's fun?
>they want encourage everyone else to post lewd images to get more new lewd images they don't have yet
And many more that I'm forgetting to put. All of that can be done, indepedent of how horny the person is.
>>
What goes on in /t/?
>>
>>1474254
People share magnet links for torrents. Pretty straightforward.
It's surprising (or perhaps not) how much of the content is porn.
>>
Dear /vg/
Why the fuck am I rangebanned there?
I only post in /d2g/ ffs
>>
>>1474254
>What goes on in /t/?
When did lurking die again?
>>
Dear /vip/
Why do you still exist?
>>
>>1474732
Because you're a poorfag and someone have to pay the bills.

>inb4: muh data mining!
>Not having a insurance to deal with that shit.
>Not having more than one credit card with different limits
>Not making enough money to pay for all that shit.

Stay poor.
>>
Delet biz. It was a mistake and nothing of value would be lost.
>>
>>1444386
>>1444460
Main issue with /vp/ is piss poor moderation coupled with a colossal amount of underage from Youtube and reddit that flocked in during the recent Sun/Moon leak season. Doesn't help that literally every aspect of the franchise has been pretty shitty this generation. It was better before.
>>
>>1476310
>piss poor moderation coupled with a colossal amount of underage from Youtube and reddit
This shit is all over the website
>>
>>1476311
It is, but /vp/ was one of the boards hit the worst by it. When a board goes from having "Hey, what's your favorite Pokemon Youtuber?" threads get 20 people telling OP to fuck off followed by the thread getting deleted to having such threads hit bump limit with people unironically posting shopping lists of the dozen eceleb faggots they regularly watch in just one year, you know things are bad.
>>
>>1474282
The fact that you're still playing gabens torture program is a sign that you deserve that range ban. I haven't been to /d2g/ in months.
>>
>>1473246
Use they actually apply science to real world problems and ruin the entire purity of the field.
>>
>>1476313
>was one of the boards hit the worst by it
Sorry Anon but I am getting a serious deja vu here
>>
>>1459604
Why wouldn't 4chan be so shitty? Every other internet community is, so it's only logical.
>>
>>1432889
1. It's a meme
2. TeX
>>
>>1454919
Don't forget: literal avatarfagging in screenfetch/desktop/... generals, /consumerism/, bait to content ratio about 100:1.
>>
>>1475975
No. /g/ has enough problems, we don't need 50% of the board to be flooded with maymaycoin generals again.
>>
File: 1499896316205.jpg (94KB, 522x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499896316205.jpg
94KB, 522x720px
>>1377714
Dear /a/.
Why don't you want to make love with us?

-/co/
>>
>>1473246
We don't hate engineers, we support their right to love whoever they want.
>>
>>1476440
>TeX
Don't make me post it...
>>
>>1478191
\wewcommand{\t}[1]{\displaystyle{#1 \atop {#1~~#1}}} \t{\t{\t{\t{\t{\t{\t{\triangle}}}}}}}
>>
/tg/, how can I become cool like you?
>>
>>1466679
It's just a meme
I have a pc and a switch and still shitpost at everyone.
>NINTY BTFO YET AGAIN
or
>How can consolefags even compare?
threads all over the place. I don't actually care about which console is best. If you came in for a few days, you'd realise the board can be very comfy.
>>
>>1485605
Wow, this thread hasn't been posted in for 2 days but it's on the 1st page. Amazing.
>>
File: 226.png (41KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
226.png
41KB, 300x100px
asking /sp/. What is the meaning behind this banner?
>>
/x/,

Why do you unironically believe in astrology?
>>
>>1477038
Because you pretend to hate anime when you actually don't
>>
>>1436245
Former robot here. As >>1436334 said, the robot encourages people to talk about their lives. My theory is that posting memes and copypasta distracts anons from how miserable they are, and when they are forced to be original they become introspective. Another thing is that until /adv/ was created, /r9k/ was basically the only board besides /b/ where blogposting was allowed, but unlike /b/ blog posting wouldn't get buried under memes. As /r9k/ gained a reputation as the place you could go to complain about your life, it grew to the fucked up board we all know and hate today.

I was there when /r9k/ was first created and trust me, no other board has fallen in quality more than /r9k/. Early /r9k/ had some great OC, and it depresses me whenever I think about how bad it's gotten.
>>
>>1476378
>Why wouldn't 4chan be so shitty? Every other internet community is, so it's only logical

This. Every other internet community tries to pretend it's not shitty which inevitably lead to disappointment when you discover how shitty it is. At least 4chan is honest about it.
>>
>>1377723
There is none. /b/ will keep getting shittier, newfags will keep getting newer, and "oldfags" will always get whinier. And that's the way I like it.
>>
/sp/ why do you think sports are entertaining
>>
File: ComicAlive_2016-08_1223.png (771KB, 1072x1530px) Image search: [Google]
ComicAlive_2016-08_1223.png
771KB, 1072x1530px
>>
File: ComicAlive_2016-08_1224.png (784KB, 1039x1506px) Image search: [Google]
ComicAlive_2016-08_1224.png
784KB, 1039x1506px
>>
File: ComicAlive_2016-08_1225.png (584KB, 1072x1503px) Image search: [Google]
ComicAlive_2016-08_1225.png
584KB, 1072x1503px
>>
File: ComicAlive_2016-08_1226.png (602KB, 1072x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ComicAlive_2016-08_1226.png
602KB, 1072x1500px
>>
File: ComicAlive_2016-08_1227.png (720KB, 1046x1479px) Image search: [Google]
ComicAlive_2016-08_1227.png
720KB, 1046x1479px
>>
File: ComicAlive_2016-08_1228.png (745KB, 1037x1506px) Image search: [Google]
ComicAlive_2016-08_1228.png
745KB, 1037x1506px
>>
File: ComicAlive_2016-08_1229.png (711KB, 1072x1503px) Image search: [Google]
ComicAlive_2016-08_1229.png
711KB, 1072x1503px
>>
File: ComicAlive_2016-08_1230.png (595KB, 1072x1503px) Image search: [Google]
ComicAlive_2016-08_1230.png
595KB, 1072x1503px
>>
File: ComicAlive_2016-08_1231.png (491KB, 1072x1506px) Image search: [Google]
ComicAlive_2016-08_1231.png
491KB, 1072x1506px
>>
File: ComicAlive_2016-08_1232.png (649KB, 1072x1506px) Image search: [Google]
ComicAlive_2016-08_1232.png
649KB, 1072x1506px
>>
File: ComicAlive_2016-08_1233.png (697KB, 1080x1509px) Image search: [Google]
ComicAlive_2016-08_1233.png
697KB, 1080x1509px
>>
File: ComicAlive_2016-08_1234.png (499KB, 1043x1503px) Image search: [Google]
ComicAlive_2016-08_1234.png
499KB, 1043x1503px
>>
File: ComicAlive_2016-08_1235.png (430KB, 1333x800px) Image search: [Google]
ComicAlive_2016-08_1235.png
430KB, 1333x800px
>>
File: Page 01.png (1MB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 01.png
1MB, 836x1200px
>>
File: Page 02.png (1MB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 02.png
1MB, 836x1200px
>>
File: Page 03.png (1MB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 03.png
1MB, 836x1200px
>>
File: Page 04.png (1MB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 04.png
1MB, 836x1200px
>>
File: Page 05.png (1MB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 05.png
1MB, 836x1200px
>>
File: Page 06-07.png (2MB, 1672x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 06-07.png
2MB, 1672x1200px
>>
File: Page 08.png (1010KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 08.png
1010KB, 836x1200px
>>
File: Page 09.png (987KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 09.png
987KB, 836x1200px
>>
File: Page 10.png (887KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 10.png
887KB, 836x1200px
>>
File: Page 11.png (1MB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 11.png
1MB, 836x1200px
>>
File: Page 12.png (1MB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 12.png
1MB, 836x1200px
>>
File: Page 13.png (1MB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 13.png
1MB, 836x1200px
>>
File: Page 14.png (937KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 14.png
937KB, 836x1200px
>>
File: Page 15.png (916KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 15.png
916KB, 836x1200px
>>
File: Page 16+17.png (3MB, 1672x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 16+17.png
3MB, 1672x1200px
>>
File: Page 18.png (1MB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 18.png
1MB, 836x1200px
>>
File: Page 19.png (983KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 19.png
983KB, 836x1200px
>>
File: Page 20.png (1005KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 20.png
1005KB, 836x1200px
>>
File: Page 21.png (754KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 21.png
754KB, 836x1200px
>>
File: Page 22.png (1MB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 22.png
1MB, 836x1200px
>>
File: Page 23.png (939KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 23.png
939KB, 836x1200px
>>
File: Page 24.png (732KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 24.png
732KB, 836x1200px
>>
File: Page 25.png (1MB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 25.png
1MB, 836x1200px
>>
File: Page 26.png (937KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 26.png
937KB, 836x1200px
>>
File: Page 27.png (1001KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Page 27.png
1001KB, 836x1200px
>>
>>1495961
what the fuck dude
>>
/a/, why do you have such shit taste? Although today is an exception as Ive found some good manga and animu in select threads.

/fit/ is SS actually a meme and why do you fall for the Flavor of the month fads like water fasting and keto like a middle-aged mom after menopause reading women's health magazines?
>>
File: 1498791359758.png (439KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498791359758.png
439KB, 720x540px
/g/: Why do you use reddit?
/d/: What's the worst 2D thing you've fapped to?
/fit/: So you're fit now, whats your excuse for not having a girlfriend?
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.