[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amanda Pedowood: Baleeted Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/10/10/amanda-bynes-accuses-father-of-sexual-abuse
>>
File: wat.jpg (136KB, 630x833px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
136KB, 630x833px
>inb4 mods delete
>>
Habbening
>>
good old dan "rough rider, younger the tighter, get up inside her" schneider at it again.
>>
why was the old thread deleted?
>>
sage all pedowood spam

report all pedowood spam

hide all pedowood spam
>>
>>37038953
>talking about rampant pedophilia in our society is spam

BUMP.
>>
>>37038907
because it was the 4th thread the tinfoil justice warriors have spammed here today. this is the 5th.
>>
File: amanda_bynes_1216010887.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
amanda_bynes_1216010887.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
THATTTTTT'S DADDY!
>>
>>37038996
>implying celebrities aren't controlled by Jewish elite
>>
What a crock that the last thread was kill.
>>
>>37039015
>>37039006
>>37038996
>>>/tv/
>>
>>37038832
DAILY REMINDER THAT CORRUPTION AND DISSOLUTION OF MORALS IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO RELATIVE POWER TO YOUR SOCIETY

FUCK THE MAN MAN FUCK THE MAN
>>
>>37038996
yeah, duh people want to discuss news
>>
Just don't start talking about MK-Ultr--
>>
http://www.tvfanatic.com/shows/law-and-order-svu/episodes/season-16/producers-backend/
>>
fuck off anonymoose, we're not joining your anti pedo crusade
>>
>>37038885
Dan "The Hymen Divider" Schneider
>>
microchip is now codeword for wealthy man with curly hair and a large nose
>>
Musta been a cute kid cus shes an ugly adult. Also I thought pedowood was like a conspiracy secret rape group. Not any given minor abuse case.
>>
>>37039065
>news
>tabloid bullshit
figures you wouldn't know the difference
>>>/tmz/
>>
>>37039062
furthermore, hollywood is leading our children down a moral sewer, uh, gotta go
>>
>>37039091
It's all related to the pedowood spammers. It's all part of a ring from bohemian grove involving the FBI and former presidents.
>>
File: Uncle_paul.gif (47KB, 255x360px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle_paul.gif
47KB, 255x360px
>>37038953

>who could be behind this post
>>
>>37039091

You think the Jews in hollywood weren't passing her around like currency after dear old dad was done with her? Don't be naive, now, anon.
>>
>>37039252

shhhuuuuuuuure
>>
File: Talmudic Pedophilia.jpg (251KB, 872x610px) Image search: [Google]
Talmudic Pedophilia.jpg
251KB, 872x610px
>>37039076
Fuck off, kike.
>>
File: sandusky-pedobear-640.jpg (71KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
sandusky-pedobear-640.jpg
71KB, 640x425px
>>37039372
Tell us more about how your uncle touched you when you were a kid so now you're angry enough to shitpost about it on the internet.
>>
File: Rabbinovich.jpg (22KB, 298x300px) Image search: [Google]
Rabbinovich.jpg
22KB, 298x300px
Jan 22, 2014
http://pastebin.com/ZAFi8xZa

88.14 FM
http://pastebin.com/d6GhCBeP

http://pastebin.com/EY20x8wm

http://pastebin.com/K45DbqBK

Redpills of Zion 2014:
http://pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
>>
>>37039488
Does it hurt when you think about how the adults took your innocence?
>>
>>37039581
>projecting
You're not shilling very well.
>>
bump for great justice
>>
>>37039107
>tabloid
>Her official twitter account
Get the fuck out of here. I'm tired of you blatant shills.
>>
>>37039860
GTFO shill, you think you're not fucking obvious? Thanks for the bump though dumbfuck
>>
>>37038832
Does Dan the man actually have his hand on her ass?
>>
>>37039915
You're not even trying to make sense now. You're not OP, so why are you thanking me?

In case you really are that mentally crippled, I'll explain it further for you:
>Someone said that "tinfoil justice warriors" had been "spamming" the thread, and that's why it [the previous one] was deleted [false]
>Someone else said: yeah, people want to discuss news
>The response was that this wasn't news, but tabloid bullshit
>My response to that was that equating her own official twitter, not directly controlled by press agents since she tweets all kinds of stuff, with tabloids, wasn't at all accurate, in fact, that twitter is probably the closest to an official statement you can get to her, making it more trustworthy than any newspaper
I don't know what's up with the recent influx of kids like yourself, but you need to learn to read things several times, and think about them for a while, so that your slow fucking brain can reach a conclusion before you post. You're either mentally challenged (being underage would be an equivalent of this, not enough brain development), or a troll with the questionable (troll-wise) goal of bumping the thread for more coverage of the issue.
>>
ITT underage b&s who have never fapped to innocenthigh.com
>>
holy fuck they are deleting these threads left and right

P
E
D
O
W
O
O
D
>>
File: dan amanda show.png (42KB, 909x516px) Image search: [Google]
dan amanda show.png
42KB, 909x516px
are we allowed to have a thread about this or not?
>>
>>37041231
What subreddit is this?
>>
>>37041231
They let those GamerGate autists have multiple threads for a month and a half, why can't they let us have a single thread now and then?
>>
File: welp.jpg (820KB, 2219x3000px) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
820KB, 2219x3000px
>>37039068
Why anon whatever are you talking about?
>>
File: gomemphis.jpg (24KB, 300x247px) Image search: [Google]
gomemphis.jpg
24KB, 300x247px
DAN CONFIRMED
>>
>>37041710
dont post dan. post dan and mods delete
>>
okay is the dan schneider guy really a pedo or is it just a coincidental thing?
>>
An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood is a non-fiction book whose topic is the careers of several prominent Jewish movie producers
>>
>>37041790
Fucking look at him.

Does anyone know where I can commission that manga I mentioned a couple threads ago?
>>
>>37041824
>An Empire of Their Own: How the Jews Invented Hollywood is a non-fiction book whose topic is the careers of several prominent Jewish movie producers

It was about studio owners, not producers.
>>
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_entertainers
>>
There are hundreds of other Jews in Hollywood "stardom" - far too numerous to list them all here.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.