[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if you get someone pregnant abroad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

Do any of you know what would hypothetically happen if I got someone pregnant while away on business?

I travel lots, I probably go to about 10 countries a year, and I have fuck buddies in a lot of countries. I have free accommodation in a lot of cities just because I can stay with friends with benefits. But I'm wondering - what would happen if I didn't bother with protection (on the ones I know are std free obvs).

e.g. I have an American teacher fuckfriend in Japan. I have local girls in North Carolina, Virginia, Boston, Tokyo, Utrecht and Siberia. And then I meet a lot of girls regularly who are from like Montreal, Sydney and the Netherlands etc. when I am in California and Berlin etc.

As long as they are not UK citizens or in certain countries or something, could I literally just have an international string of bastards medieval king style with no financial obligation? Like, I'd happily visit them from time to time and financially provide to a fair extent, I just wonder if it's possible to legally detach myself from them when I want to settle down with a core family and have no financial obligations to potentially bad mothers.

Does /pol/ have any idea?
>>
>>140150821
>>>/int/
>>
>>140150821
I knew a navy guy who had a few bastards in SE Asia, one of them tracked him down 20 years later all the way from Vietnam. I don't know about legal reprecussions, but it's a pretty shitty thing to do.
>>
>>140150821
The child will have citizenship but not you.

Child support agreements exist between countries, you will have to investigate which but anglo countries probably do.
Means australian court might demand child support and brit government enforces it.

Just an example, do research.
>>
>>140151205
*child will have citizenship but not the girl
>>
>>140151205
>Means australian court might demand child support and brit government enforces it.
kek, I hope this happens to op
>>
kid gets option duel citizenship, mom get s option of child support
>>
You are a degenerate. You may as well be a nigger.
>>
>>140151538
Child support depends on whether there is agreement between countries for it.
It would be a problem if you have assets there to be seized and who knows what a court can do if you are still in the country.

Requires lots of research
>>
>>140151384
Me too
>>
File: 1376981361499.png (361KB, 475x570px) Image search: [Google]
1376981361499.png
361KB, 475x570px
>>140151694
this
>>
>>140151694
/thread
>>
File: 1485560933236.jpg (49KB, 502x422px) Image search: [Google]
1485560933236.jpg
49KB, 502x422px
>>140151694

>>>/hapas/

stay mad chinkaroo asian women were made for huwhite dick
>>
>>140151694
>implying
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_bastard
In medieval times it couldn't get much more aristocratic than spreading your seed to as many people as possible. If you treat them well as well, your bastards will probably be quite favourable to them. If you have the means to financially provide for them, which I do, you could make a fair bit of dynasty. I wouldn't mind giving them all a bunch of seed capital once they come of age and help them run businesses.
>>
>>140152355
it isn't medieval times and you aren't an aristocrat. you're just an autistic virgin larping on an anime forum
>>
File: 1497047666014.png (226KB, 676x639px) Image search: [Google]
1497047666014.png
226KB, 676x639px
>>140150821
I left kids in Germany Spain and murica, any n suggestions on where set up another franchise?
>>
>>140152355

Even if you could provide for them, you won't.

You'll just leave a bunch of confused, fatherless children.

That makes you a nigger.
>>
>>140152574
I'm not an aristocrat, but the current middle class live a far better quality of life than medieval aristocracy. Even peasants have instant access to food, internet, clean water, sanitation, heating etc. etc.

And, I'm not an aristocrat but I'm a parvenu. I have money to provide for them, so qualitatively I don't really see a big difference.
>>
>>140150821
Nothing. Just leave.
>>
>>140152985
This, a father figure is worth way more than some financial support here and there.
>>
Very degenerate. What are you saying is nigger tier
>>
File: Oberyn-Martell-Profile_2-HD.png (990KB, 781x1005px) Image search: [Google]
Oberyn-Martell-Profile_2-HD.png
990KB, 781x1005px
>travel the world
>fuck different girls around the world having different mixed kids
>yfw OP is a 21st century Oberyn
>>
File: 1501072348823.jpg (71KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501072348823.jpg
71KB, 640x960px
Holy shit, you sound like a fucking nigger. Children need to raised right. Hope you get aids and die in a fire.
>>
>>140154174
Sure, children need to be raised right. I'd raise my core children properly. This is just hedging the bets by having bastards.

You could raise your kid right, and still have them be brainwashed by the MSM and liberal colleges. Your kids might see you as their old racist embarrassing parent and go be culturally enriched. Any of your daughters may marry Tyrone. Any of your sons may be gay. They may even be trans looking at the future coming.

So with that in mind, to me it is reasonable if you're going to be having sex abroad anyway to allow the chance of having bastards, and then visit them annually, keep up with them online, teach them all the most important lessons, give them starting revenue to start businesses. Hell, if it was only 1-3 I could put them through private school and university. As long as they end up growing right, treat them like ever so slightly estranged sons and let them feel a little like they have to earn your respect and maybe they'll be successful in their businesses. Could end up with 5 conservative children, financially comfy, running businesses to continue the cycle to their children instead of 2 children who may end up being gay or some shit for all I know.
>>
>>140154918
>creates single mothers
>complains about so many children being raised to embrace Marxism
>in a western climate of unprecedented numbers of single mothers
Wew lad
>>
>>140154918

You can't raise children by throwing money at them and visiting them annually. That's what niggers do.

Children need the time and security of a father figure.

You seem to have the low IQ of a nigger. Are you even white?
>>
I have two children in the UK and one in Germany. International Family Courts are impossibly expensive, and I have never been served papers. I can't go back to hear the bongs, but I guess the bongs will be silent, so I'm not missing much anymore.
>>
>>140154918
In other countries. I'm a nationalist, America is already fucked. Impregnating an American teacher in Japan is better than her getting knocked up by a nihonjin. Russian girl lives in such a former communist shithole that she could live like a millionaire on what I give her and I can visit regularly. She could have some krokodil slav child or she could have a half anglo child from money who has a chance in life.

And, again, my core family would be raised properly. Would you rather be a bastard of someone who cares about you and has money and can set you up for life, or be a half asian half white kid raised in Japan? Or a kid growing up with nothing to live for in krasnoyarsk or a kid who can run the russian part of my business as a native instead of having to go through middle men and have a good slice of the pie?

I'm not talking about making shitty single mothers in the UK.
>>
>>140156243
>You can't raise children by throwing money at them and visiting them annually. That's what niggers do.
kek niggers do neither of those things, primarily because they're probably locked up in prison somewhere while the child grows up
>>
>>140153033
R A R E
A
R
E

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL ABOUT """NORKS""" ON THIS MONGOLIAN CHICKEN RECIPE BOARD!
>>
>>140151694
Did you fall for the nip girls meme?
>>
>>140150821
I might have a couple bastards in Germany but idk because they never knew my full name and I'd go by my middle name with women I wanted to ons.
>Celtdicked
>>
>>140157181
Its suboptimal, but given you are looking for legal advice, I think you're safe because you have deniability.

Alot of the people slagging you off are virgins, having said that it seems like a cool idea being like an old aristocrat with loads of mistresses (like Mosely), but it is a bit harsh on the kid
>>
>>140157379

But that's exactly what they do.

The ones that have money are irresponsible enough to believe that showing up once a year and buying them shit is "taking care of ma chillens". The ones that don't get child support extracted from them.

Either way, its nigger behaviour.

Being a father is investing time in them. This autistic Brit should be sterilized.

>>140159486

Yellow gash is nice, but I ain't marrying one of them.
>>
>>140150821
> unaware of globalization
Sure pal, sure. Go ahead with your great plan
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.