[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Pagan/ - Last night was fun edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

File: le-signe-du-triomphe.jpg (44KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
le-signe-du-triomphe.jpg
44KB, 550x412px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nos8DbJETnA
>>
Last night we were supposed to post music, but the thread got derailed by that psycho Christfag. So here goes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-elyK2cnxI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioBuM99EtCI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arbJGlXtdgI
>>
Latvian cover of a Lithuanian folk song. Bretty good:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOzIEv9bZSU
>>
jews forever smeared our original culture

feelsbadman
>>
>>140129205
>drinking semen is """"culture""""
lol, just lol
>>
>>140129618
That story was written by a Jew. You basically proved his point.
>>
>>140127782
link to last nights thread plese.
>>
File: 0fdnwzOrwRC2.png (229KB, 573x573px) Image search: [Google]
0fdnwzOrwRC2.png
229KB, 573x573px
so I was in a thread yesterday, some Dutch guy asked for this, but the thread died before I could post it.
I'm posting it here just hoping for him to see it. not sure what else to do.
also: ask me anything about Old Norse.

>>140019055
I'm gonna just copypaste a bastardized Icelandic normalization, more for convenience than anything. gonna puts some notes in parantheses.

>Veit ek, at ek hekk
"I know that I hung"
("hekk" is past tense of "hanga". there is a curious mutation going on that produces -kk instead of expected -ng. the same occurs for "ganga", giving "ek gekk" = "ich ging".
also: "veit ek" is a much more common poetic formulation than "ek veit" (= "ich weiß"). this has to do with syllable count; "veit ek" can be "veitk", one syllable.)
>vindga meiði á
"on a windy tree"
("á" is a postposition here. syntax doesn't matter much in poetry, "meiði" is clearly in the dative case. "vindga" is a curious word; but meaning of "vind" is obvious.)
>nætr allar níu,
"nights all nine", or "for nine whole nights".
>geiri undaðr
"with a spear wounded"
(geiri is in the instrumental=dative case.)
>ok gefinn Óðni,
"and given to Odin"
>sjalfr sjalfum mér,
"I myself to me myself"
>á þeim meiði,
"on that tree"
>er manngi veit
"which nobody knows"
>hvers af rótum renn.
"of which (whose?) roots it runs."
("renn" = "it runs", third person singular. you might expect "rennr", but there is a mutation going on giving -nn, not -nr.
also, the expression is very curious. "hvers" is a difficult word, it usually means "whose".)

>Við hleifi mik sældu
"with/by loaf they gladdened me [not]"
("sældu" implies a subject "they", which can be left out.)
>né við hornigi;
"nor with horns (i.e. drinking horns)"
("né" puts this second line AND the first line in the negative. so together: "they gave me neither food nor drink.")
>nýsta ek niðr,
"I peered downwards"
>nam ek upp rúnar,
"I took up runes"
>æpandi nam,
"screaming I took"
>fell ek aftr þaðan.
"and then I fell back down."
>>
>>140132611
>>139994865
>>
File: W.jpg (615KB, 1979x1399px) Image search: [Google]
W.jpg
615KB, 1979x1399px
tfw the thread is dead
>>
Only ragnarok will end the thread of fate anon>>140136265
>>
File: R.jpg (322KB, 1024x1416px) Image search: [Google]
R.jpg
322KB, 1024x1416px
I guess I'll keep it bumped for a while, just hoping the Dutch anon sees the reply to his post.
>>
>no one on /pol/ ever got to perform the May pole dance as a child
lol
>>
File: 1503333390165.jpg (127KB, 621x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503333390165.jpg
127KB, 621x800px
>>140128353
I was the one who called YOU psychos. Because you are. Gaytheist LARPers who are useful idiots for the Marxist global agenda. You have to go back >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>140140511
Why do Christfags always resort to the fedora meme? This thread has nothing to do with atheism.
>>
File: tyr.jpg (49KB, 435x605px) Image search: [Google]
tyr.jpg
49KB, 435x605px
Made a Tiwaz rune on a CNC machine recently. I had a strong emotional connection to it for only a few minutes before I realized how impersonal it felt. I think I need to carve it myself to get the proper experience.
>>
>realize that jews have been systematically killing every god except for theirs
>realize that Islam and Christianity are just jewish tricks
i have to be pagan in order to fight the jews
>>
>>140141293
haha you made an upvote nice one a nice one
>>
File: dogo in training.jpg (192KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
dogo in training.jpg
192KB, 720x960px
>>140141086
I've noticed their only actual arguments is

>fedora
or
>odin drinks cum (which is from a Jewish book)
>>
>>140141440
How dare you?
>>
>>140129618
Written by a kike repeated by a kike.
>>
>>140141632
nice sack!
>>
>>140141086
>the fedora meme?
If the shoe fits... And it triggers you wankers like nothing else.
>>
>>140143354
I actually don't care about the fedora meme. I prefer newsboy caps but whatever floats your boat.
>>
>indo nigger meme gods who practise faggotry and zoophilia
Oh boy such spiritual heights to be reached
>>
>>140143877
You are aware the cum thing was created by a jewish, right? Also, when did the gods commit zoophilia?
>>
>>140143877
Looks like átok was well deserved.
>>
File: 1502055299277.jpg (30KB, 451x439px) Image search: [Google]
1502055299277.jpg
30KB, 451x439px
>tfw no pagan friends to do pagan stuff with
>tfw most "pagans" are ugly chicks or beta males
>tfw the friends I have that do claim to be """"pagans"""" know nothing about it
feels bad, man
>>
>>140145285
I know that feel man.
>>
>>140144245
Zeus you fucking retard
>>
>>140145285
>>140145439
Sometimes I fantasize about an alternative timeline where I live in a single surviving Pagan European country, with all the others being Christian like in the real timeline. I then go on /pol/ everyday and make endless shitposting threads about how they're all not white because their ancestors couldn't even preserve their religion.
>>
>>140146225
I'm Germanic pagan, I don't worship Zeus. Also I'm assuming the mythos that Zeus slept with an animal in had deeper meaning, as the gods aren't directly as depicted, and the myths are multi layered.
>>
>>140146526
I'm sorry for calling you a fucking retard, I was being autistic as always, you seem like a nice guy
>>
>>140146684
Thanks. You do too.
>>
>>140146724
Can you explain how pagan worship works? If you worship Odin for example isn't it the same thing as worshiping Zeus since they're the same god with a different name? That's how I understand it anyways
>>
>>140146838
Yes. But the myths are different. They still represent the same "forces" though, so to say. The god aren't as depicted and myths aren't necessarily as spelt out. They repersent the action of greater powers. These said greater powers are simply depicted differently by different regional variants.
>>
File: pagstore.jpg (399KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
pagstore.jpg
399KB, 960x640px
>>140145285
>tfw most "pagans" are ugly chicks or beta males
Be the change you want playa. Why not impress a hottie with your Pagan knowledge? Take her on a hot date to the mall and then insert your human penis into her.
>>
>>140147253
Fair. But I don't think the pagan knowledge thing would work. You don't here Christians getting puss by saying "Hey girl, I've read revelations."
>>
>>140127782
fuck me we are lost on all fronts. pagans and Christians on one side sjws and nazi larpers on the other side wtf where are the sensible people that want to protect the west
>>
>>140133155
Thanks, that was interesting. You know if you are interested you can actually submit closed captioning translations to YouTube vids. Kek and Odin would probably both approve.
>>
>>140147069

"greater powers"

So if you wish for war for whatever reason then you pray to mars...even though mars doesnt exist its just a greater energy projected from yourself..

What is this? or is it like tapping in to ancient pockets of powerful energy memories???

No but srsly.
>>
>>140147437
That's the standard go-to for bagging a Mormon chick actually. Then you pivot into original sin and get her thinking about how repressed she is. From there, when you're having a post-coital cigarette now that she's 'broken bad,' you can bring up Odin.

At worst you don't get to bang her again, but if you've worked snake majik like Ragnar then you can start to enlighten her on *really* ancient matters.
>>
>>140147940
I forgot this warning - repressed hotties who grew up religious can go full degenerate if you don't exude full alpha convictions. If you trick a bitch and you're not actually an alpha, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>140147915
If I was to pray to Odin I would be praying to the power Odin represents. When you pray, traditionally, you usually offer a vow or a form of sacrifice to meet end. Also, it is the will of the gods if they give you what you wish for. You being more honourable also makes your prayers "stronger" (so to say). Also, your opinion on tapping into ancient knowledge depends on region and sect.
>>
>>140127782
being Pagan is Awesome
join! comrades
>>
>>140148452

Ultimately my will must be congruent to the gods' if i want their help? And if it isnt is their consequences? Will i still be able to do it without their help?

This form of sacrifice can it be like an endeavor for a cause that i think it right and doing it honorably? perhaps...race war???
>>
>>140148884
If you're wanting to pray for race war then you're within the will of the gods and don't need to look much deeper. If it is not within the will of the gods you are, in a way, already being dishonorable anyhow.
>>
>>140149342

Why am i within the will of the gods? Wheres your bibul??
>>
>>140149986
The myths are our bibul.
>>
>>140151354

Where can i read them? And wasn't most of paganiam based on the monopoly of power and not really racial ideals or even societal
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.