[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with inferiority

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 48

File: 47920162_p0_ - Copy.jpg (138KB, 788x791px) Image search: [Google]
47920162_p0_ - Copy.jpg
138KB, 788x791px
Sup pol.
I'm pretty much left and I dont believe women are inferior. but my close friend does and we have this brutally honest thing between eachother. I can talk to him pretty openly about his views and how they'd affect me and there is a sense of compassion I find completely lacking here. I don't expect it of course, Just because i'm not a pol regular doesn't mean I'm not a 4chan veteran.

Ultimately on websites across the casualfag realm you see two things. A bunch of men complaining to men about how women are bitches and inferior and need to be controlled, and a bunch of cunts talking to other cunts about how evil men are trying to control us so we should casterate them all.

I wanted to gauge pols general reaction to addressing women directly with your views. rather than talking to eachother, how would you go about trying to convince a girl to do as you like, what is your advice, would you be harsh? kind? how far do you go? what do you tell your daughter or your sister?

I'm sure there will be a clusterfuck of answers assuming this thread doesn't fall of the face of the earth. Pol is pretty unanimous about us not deserving most human rights we have, but beyond that I understand there will be disparity, but there just really isn't anything else out there i'm aware of that treats women as the target audiance for this sort of talk. Its all circle jerking instead.

And no i'm not posting tits, but you can have weebshit meme horns.
>>
>>139955783
didn't read lol
>>
File: 1499844400448.jpg (4MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1499844400448.jpg
4MB, 3000x3000px
>>139955783
>how would you go about trying to convince a girl to do as you like

I'd probably put magick spell on her or something

also post more faun girls
>>
>gay post
>about wemen
lol
>>
File: DF00YAEVoAAMCoa.jpg (65KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
DF00YAEVoAAMCoa.jpg
65KB, 800x533px
Fuck off you stupid roastie fuck pig whore, with your faggot flag.

No one here gives a shit about your feelings or opinions.

There is a 100% chance that you are either:

1. Fat and ugly
2. Mentally ill
3: A tranny
4: A combination of these

In short, kill yourself cunt.
>>
Women could live just as men do, but it's not a good deal.
>>
>>139956190
>implying women cant be gay
>>139956339
doesnt seem that way to me. I mean financially speaking if I hold a job and accrue money and a savings, I am more secure from disaster and more invested in all of my investments than if my only marketable value is a pussy.
>>
File: 1214824455225.png (17KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1214824455225.png
17KB, 350x350px
>>139955783
>meme flag
>no tits
No.
>>
Women are inferior to men.
No men, no civilization.
No women, no sex.

Thats all they have to offer: beauty for baiting, pussy for pleasure and uterus for children. Women are the personification of human sexual strategy for sorting the best males around, and thats their natural role.
>>
>>139957435
>>
>>139957640
>>139957435
I'm well aware of all the "red pills" senpai
if you read the op it should be clear I'm asking for what you would do to convince women, not other men.

the stuff you're posting is available every day.
>>
>>139955783
Even the most intelligent of women are still ruled by their emotions. Sad. They seem educated and smart but once you start talking for a bit, every conversation boils down to muh fee fees
>>
>>139957781
and this is the words you'd choose to convince another woman she's inferior?
>>
No one will accept themselves as being named inferior, much less when the mainstream cultural climate is of 'empowerment' and 'representation'. If you try to, they will find refugee in the far left.

I guess one thing it can be done, is to appeal for tradition and familiar life.
>>
Also, there is a way to submit women to a men with ease:
Become Chad. Women are wired for bowing down to Chad superiority. And thats how you do it. Learn women mental patterns, learn how to deal with their natural sinful morality and cunning, learn how they lie, and become a masculine and dominant Chad. They just can't resist.

The work out meme is not wrong. Women already slave themselves to dominant and violent looking males: cops, thugs, drug traffickers, man in uniform, man in powerful positions... Women choose men by how much superior they are to them in status. All women naturally acknowledge the aristocratic and hierarchical nature of human relationship. It's the main core driving force on how they choose the male they '''love'''.
>>
File: 1491077469568.png (886KB, 660x676px) Image search: [Google]
1491077469568.png
886KB, 660x676px
>>139958623
thanks for comming back and dropping by with an actual answer. It is appreciated
>>
>>139958805
this however is aimed at men, off topic.
>>
>>139957640
holy shit

>women makes book about how women should be good wives
>how hard can it be to sexual satisfy your husband once in a while
>gets death threats

fuck this timeline
>>
>>139959017
thats the world we live in, on the one end a bunch of right wingers threatening to gas and lynch me for kissing a girl, and a bunch of crazed sjws banning and sending threats to women who are good at doing things.
>>
>>139958941
No it isnt, he just indirectly explained to you why women are inferior. It is their biological role to be inferior.
>>
>>139959433
perhaps you are out of touch with what the word inferior means. The OP explicitly states that ive seen tons of indirect info directed at other men about female inferiority. This thread is about what, if anything would pol tell directly to women, not indirectly.
>>
>>139955783

It's more a matter of admitting nobody is completely equal and the things that set us apart are mostly determined at birth

Surely you would agree that somebody born without arms and legs could work as a fireman, thus the ones born with said body parts are better suited for such a task. They are for a lack of better words superiour firemen

If we take this one step further and compare men and women, there is a lot of indications pointing towards differences that are not only expressed in physical attributes, but also the mentality between the genders

Since we ignore this difference women will strive for professions and lifestyles that will put them at a disadvantage compared to the men, who in certain fields are superiour and more capable at doing a good job than their female counterparts.

If we admit that people are never going to be equal it will be easier to find ways to create a system and society that is more efficient, where the key is a pragmatic approach over a denial rooted in ideology which only hold us back

Long story short, you're only inferior if you put yourself in situations where people are better than you rather than accepting and pursuing things where you actually get a chance to shine
>>
>>139960063

could not work as a fireman*
>>
File: 1503166094599.jpg (508KB, 3300x1840px) Image search: [Google]
1503166094599.jpg
508KB, 3300x1840px
>>139958805
>>139958880

Case in point
>>
>>139955783
Most of the things we say we genuinely believe to be for their best interests. Its why we give the same advice to our family as to potential mates.

Most of us actually don’t want inferior partners, but people we respect and make us want to be better people.

The present set up is actually making women as unhappy as men.
>>
>>139960063
good post, though the reality is most women who are house wives never ever get a chance to shine, and it doesn't really address how being financially dependant on the whims of another and only having the value of your pussy is a better way of life for the woman herself.

I'm going to ignore the obvious childbareing question because pols main opinion on the matter is that women are terrible parents and its hard to argue against it.
>>
relevant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpRULjszHSo
>>
>>139955783
Gonna need some tits for verification purposes.
>>
>>139959602
Thats fucking retarded. You cant redpill a woman on their own gender. They actually lack the mental capacity to hold an objective argument.
Sounds like you made this thread for attention
>>
>>139960320
I agree that the current set up is making people unhappy. but there are far more factors than lolwomens rights. correlation isnt causation. you could make the same arguement that the media and mass communication in development since the 70s as the oft posted graph shows is the cause of declining female happiness. either way, theres also scientific evidence that employed women are happier than unemployed women.
>>
>>139960525
if you truly believe this then why are you posting in a thread specifically made by a woman asking said question?
>>
File: 1502413241766.png (667KB, 959x947px) Image search: [Google]
1502413241766.png
667KB, 959x947px
>>139960525
Shitty b8 man, there are plenty of intelligent redpilled women
You're just mad none of us want anything to do with you
>>
>>139955783
Personal take on it.
I have not met one person who has said women should not be able to vote.
I have only met people who said women have not earned the right to vote.
Imagine that you have a paycheck. And every month some random dude tells you that you need to spend 20% of your paycheck on him. And if you don't, you'll be jailed. Unfair right?
Well MOST, not all, women do not pay more tax than they receive through benefits from the government. And MOST, not all, of men pay more tax than the receive in benefits.
So, when people who don't pay more tax receive the right to vote, what will they do with that vote?
Simple, they will vote themselves other people's money.
TL;DR : I have rarely seen people say women shouldn't vote. They just say that you should contribute to society and not be a leech and still want to vote.

Marriage is another thing. No fault divorce means that the women can divorce a man for absolutely no reason. Which sounds good on paper, BUT, we also have a law that says that you have to support the PRIMARY CAREGIVER. Which is usually the mom.
Meaning that the moment you are married to a woman, she owns half your shit. No questions asked. No other proof needed. All you need to do is get married. The more years the better.
That's why I hear that women need to be controlled. Because if you don't control her, she can marry you for 5 years and be more than eligible to half your shit, cheat on you with another man, and when you get a divorce, you lose your house, children and more than half your salary. So when you take away a woman's right to leave a marriage just for the lolz, it's controlling her.
>>
>>139960745
as a fellow woman poster, do you mind if i ask you if you think women as a whole are inferior to men?
>>
Nah women are not inferior to men, they are just different. God made it this way. The identity politics are a result of the more virulent aspects of continental philosophy. No God, and no universal brotherhood of men, then you must put your hope and faith in men and women. That is a really fucking bad idea. The identity politics have to stop. It just breeds more of the same shit on the opposing end. Jordan Peterson, for all of his faults, has the right idea. The pendulum will just continue to swing further and further until something gives. God help us.
>>
I don't know. I've never seen it as an inferiority/superiority thing.

I just see it as a "dem's da facts" sorta thing.

The fact of the matter is we currently live in a world/democracy where women are 51 percent of the population and are much more likely to vote for the left because it seems that from a biological standpoint, not a cultural one, a vast majority of them (there are some exceptions) see the government as daddy/provider/hubby and often turn the downtrodden and the oppressed into extensions of their children.

We like the idea of democracy, but if 80 percent of the population would vote to reinstitute slavery tomorrow would you just be like "will of the majority says so so that's what we're gonna do!"

At some point, you have to choose some minimum level of mental faculty requirement to determine who gets to steer the ship of the nation.

Should women just not be allowed to vote? nah, probably not.

Should society and men more often tell women they're fucking wrong and these women should probably have to take this criticism to heart rather than have avenues with which to destroy/shame/humiliate/denounce their critics? Yeah, probably.
>>
>>139960367

Regarding the housewife thing I don't have enough knowledge on the subject matter to have an opinion, but my post was not about that

I'm simply arguing for shedding new light on the equality question where we should evaluate what traits, roles and tasks we should value in different positions within society and let the merits of an individual be judged over anything else and have no problem if a certain demographic end up with more men than women.
>>
>>139957841
Women are for making babies
>>
>>139960822

I think men are witnessing a pathological current in feminism grow and fester. Mothers who possess their children and stunt their growth and development. Men have their own unique pathologies, and feminists gladly point these out all the time, but rarely point out their own faults. Whenever you hear a woman criticize feminism, it is usually just praise camouflaged as criticism. Just read a few articles from jezebel if you can stomach it.
>>
>>139960783
>rarely seen anyone say women shouldnt vote
do you not hang out on pol much? I'm not even a regular and what you are saying is far from the main complaint. (though it is one)
but since you champion that one complaint, I want to ask you if you have any graphs showing women dont pay taxes back if you remove childbirthing welfare. I personally dont agree with the welfare for childrearing and would like to know if it puts me back in black ink.

>marriage is broken.
I agree, thats why I support gay marriage, to help fix it. the purpose of marriage should be to support monogamy and stable human relationships which are necissary in developing life and prevents sleeping around to a larger extent. My opinion on divorce splitting income rests solely on weather or not women are to have rights or not. if the latter, then the income should be divided to provide for her lack of marketability (not virgin, used goods, older) and unable to be employed.

>primary caregiver
I see this used a lot as an excuse and I really cant fathom it along side the constant (and some of the only consistant information I find hard to counter) evidence that women are not good parents.
>>
>>139961109
no need. as a feminist i'm already dissillusioned with the movement. Its a giant knee jerk reaction button on the face of it even before you connect it to the retarded reddit morons who unironically believe a woman who is really good at a bunch of stuff has to be a right wing psi op because women aren't allowed to have skills. (I wish i was exaggerating)
>>
>>139960599
Do you really think in seriousness we advocate women being unemployed pregnant housewives?

We don’t and we are not going back to that. The vast majority of men are not trying to control women and don’t think whole classes of groups are inferior. What we do say is there are differences between different groups and genders.

Things are not working at the moment and masses of men are simply opting out of participation. Some of the reasons are directly because of women. This is one of the reasons why there seems to be so much hostility, with women feeling they are being controlled and men feeling women are bitches
>>
>>139960961
fair enough, then I surmise you intend to caution your female children that theyre disadvantaged but if they want to persue their dreams they can?
>>
>>139960822
I think, and science tends to agree, that we have our strengths and weaknesses. It helps to have a level headed man around because women tend to think more emotionally than logically (generally speaking). On the flip side, women are usually better at the emotional side of things so we're more likely to do well in things like child care, and are more naturally inclined to the arts and things like that. Lots of women today are vapid cunts, sure, but the same can be said for the types of guys that think they're God's gift to women while they sit on their ass, an amorphous blob surrounded by crusty cumtissues and burger wrappers
>>
File: 1504351130961m.jpg (120KB, 1024x533px) Image search: [Google]
1504351130961m.jpg
120KB, 1024x533px
>>139955783
>>
>>139961368
>Do you really think in seriousness we advocate women being unemployed pregnant housewives?
that is the general loudest opinion shouted, when asked repeatedly for any kind of poll or the like on these things I continue to recieve excuses that it would never work because muh shills. so yes, and I dont think you can expect me to discern which posts are supposed to be "true" pol posts over others

>control drama
while I recognize this is often a drama for feminists and sjws, I recognize that many men on pol truly do believe women are mentally inferior to men and am interested in how they would approach an actual woman on the topic rather than just eachother (as that is all you can really find online).
>>
>>139955783
Alright to answer your question, it's very much situational. You gauge her comfort level, build enough rapport, then take her one step beyond. She follows instinctively because she wants to be led. Rinse and repeat that process to mold any woman into what you desire.
>>
>>139960367
>though the reality is most women who are house wives

>(((Feminism))) has convinced women that being a virtuous homemaker is something to be ashamed of, and riding the cock carousel is liberation

>never ever get a chance to shine

Women have the exact same oppourtunities to shine as men these days, they dont because they don't have the biological drive. I'll let you in on a little secret, men created civilization as a way to get laid more

>it doesn't really address how being financially dependant

It's impossible to be a strong independant woman with an excellent career and be an excellent mother at the same time. Think of a family as a cohesive unit led by the father

>and only having the value of your pussy is a better way of life for the woman herself.

Modern women are selfish and make horrible mothers and wives, and the hypergamous nature makes them manipulative and destructive to social cohesion. The value of their pussy doesn't outway the costs.
>>
>>139955783

Humans are a sexually dimorphic species, meaning on average women are inferior and the men are more aggressive and compete via tournament mating.

Women are:
Shorter
Weaker
Less intelligent
Smaller brains
More mental breakdowns
Get sick more often
Etc.

The only thing they have is a monopoly on reproduction. Yet this is the only thing they need for society to value them more than men.

If you want to prove that females are Inferior to men, ask yourself: why do women always pick superior men to be with.
>>
>>139961370

They'll have advantages and disadvantages due to their gender just like boys

With that said I'm thinking more in the line of telling them they're good at some things and bad at other things. At the end of the day they must be honest with themselves which is one of the most difficult things for any person to do

They should also give things in life a chanse before evaluating if it's something worth pursuing or not

At the end of the day I would like them to think of themselves as adults that approach life with realism and responsibility
>>
>>139955783
women serve no purpose other than birthing and nurturing of children.
>>
>>139961284

I cannot take reddit much anymore. r/conspiracy is starting to go to shit, and the brainwashing of the major subs is a terrifying thing to behold. I think a lot of women are starting to become disillusioned with modern feminism. Hopefully it can lead to some sort of serious reform. Men and women were not made to hate one another. There will always be a certain amount of distrust and enmity, but it has become so profoundly negative and hateful these days that it frankly is scary to see.

Sorry for the super ramble... Been up too late and posting here for longer than is good for me!
>>
>>139961471
scientifically speaking, we are worse at childrearing if we are to believe in the redpilled posts regarding single female parents vs male single parents.

I personally find that your ideas are a kind of honeyed poison. I would much prefer the bitter truth than something that pretends to say "women are more emotionally intelligent even though we; cant control our emotions, aren't able to tell what we really want, and aren't able to make more level headed decisions than men."

the very part of your post "men are level headed" is in stark contrast to your idea of mental superiority for female emotions, as that is a direct skill of emotional maturity, to manage emotions well to meet goals.

as for the arts, women dont seem to be all that inclined in the arts compared to men, mostly because men have better spacial and image retaining imagination, which makes them more able to compose paintings and the like.

I just dont think its productive to lie to ourselves. We're either mentally equal, or inferior. this seperate but equal nonsense is at best a ruse and at worse a complete delusion caused by empathetic men who can't own up to their own position.
>>
>>139960599
Youre fucking dumb. A woman never gets her moment to shine raising kids? How about when she picks a man she chooses great genetics then raises the damn kids properly. Most happy women are mothers of great kids. Great kids don't come from shit genetics and a shit mother. Does the C.G. artist star in the fucking movie no, but his moment to shine is the effects he put in the stars movie. Not everyone is out front in the spot light some people shine as a creative role and nothing is more important than the creation of human beings. Fuck you O.P.
>>
File: 1495475982893m.jpg (83KB, 676x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495475982893m.jpg
83KB, 676x1024px
>>139955783
Men and women are holy allies when partnered and redpilled, everything else is degenerate.

>>>/r9k/ is that way for you virgin betas
>>
File: 1494032110679m.jpg (148KB, 744x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494032110679m.jpg
148KB, 744x1024px
>>139961130
Not who you were responding to but here ya go
>>
>>139961870
>Women have the exact same oppourtunities to shine as men these days, they dont because they don't have the biological drive. I'll let you in on a little secret, men created civilization as a way to get laid more
no actually civilization happened the way it did because we figured out how to farm, fucked around a bit, then realize all our food was dying, so we had to farm to survive. that is the birth of civilization. women where around for thousands and thousands of years before civilization, yet no civilization until suddenly we needed to farm to survive.

as for your assertion that women don't want to shine, i dont see a source for that, but even assuming its true, I dont see the point in bringing it up when I only brought it up because another person made it clear women could shine somehow by being a homemaker.

>its impossible to ve a strong independant woman and be the best mother possible
I'd go one further, it would be immensely superior if the father and mother could work from home and support the child directly.

>Modern women are selfish and make horrible mothers and wives, and the hypergamous nature makes them manipulative and destructive to social cohesion. The value of their pussy doesn't outway the costs.
not relevant when we are discussing a society where women dont have any right to persue a career or her own interests.
>women are bad
People are bad
>>
>>139955783
>t. Tranny
>>
>>139961925
>Ask yourself
by this same logic men would be inferior as they always look for the superior woman.

otherwise though thankyou for sharing your tactics for how you would try and convince us of our place.
>>
>>139961932
i'd love to hear what some things you would regard as unsuited to your daughters if you are willing to divulge, but even if not thankyou for your time.
>>
>>139961669
Many of us are raised by single parents and see broken families around us. Sex is also a lot easier to get for women. This make a lot a men maladjusted. What we do want is families and a strong society. The actions of lots of women directly lead to the weakening of these. Its one of the reasons men are opting out of society and not having children.
What we do say is men and women are different.
>>
>>139962082
you seem to be purturbed that moment to shine doesn't mean moment to be of use quietly and stowed away where no one can observe or appreciate. I'm sure to smile and nod if that is what you think women should value but please don't throw a hissy fit that a chance to shine doesn't contort to mean whatever you want it to.

it really doesnt seem like behavior i'd expect from someone intellectually and emotionally superior to me.
>>
>>139955783
>women are inferior.

I prefer to use the term unequal.
To me, being rightwing is about rejecting the egalitarianism of the left.
Which makes sense to me because of the fact that sexual dimorphism is a thing.

For example:
Because of this sexual dimorphism, women have differently shaped hips.
The average woman is thus incapable of marching the same length of time and distance as the average male would.
Concluding that when I say women in the military is a mistake would then make me a fascist nazimonster who denies you your human rights.
Which is obviously just unscientific bullshit leading from being unable to question your own faulty ideological dogmas.
>>
>>139958880
You are welcome, should I continue?
>>
>>139962390
it looks like you arent reading then. I asked for what you posted with all forms of welfare for childrearing removed.
>>
>>139955783
OP, i'm putting a fair deal of time and effort in this post, so I hope that you and the other /pol/ "females" can appreciate that and at least read this.

Inferiority is a relative matter. I consider on average women inferior to men using my most likely gender biased evaluation criteria. It is to be said that women and men have different strenghts and weaknesses that are a product of evolution and are there because of the different roles men and women are supposed to fill in the "human animal" pack structure.

but all of this is irrelevant, for one very simple reason: even if women were on average smarter than man, whatever the product of her intellect, be it inferior or superior or equal to men's, is put to shame to the importance of the role that only a woman can fulfill: motherhood. only a woman can be a mother, give birth to children and raise them to be great men and proper women. that is why a woman's time is practically wasted, unless it is dedicated to motherhood, whatever her talent or education or brilliance might be.

this is why "convincing" grown modern women that they are inferior is not only impossible, but useless. The only thing they must absolutely understand is that they are more important than they can possibly imagine, and that they are wasting their immense value on foolish pride and volatile pleasure, in the pursuit of an unlikely career, useless indipendence or whatever high goal they might reach that will still never be as high as procreation.
>>
>>139955783
I don't think women are inferior; men need women and women need men. Unmarried men and women past a certain age are... wierd.
You'll have a harder time convincing people that male and female brains are wired differently, but one cannot argue we're not a sexually dysmorphic species, more-so than many other mammals.

Hell, isn't the female average IQ basically always the same as the male's of the same racial group but with a smaller St.Dev?
>>
>>139955783
>And no i'm not posting tits

then gtfo
>>
>>139962535

>Tactics
>Our place

So a disingenious post from the start.

Your only place is with 7 cats.
>>
>>139962682
Just about every time i hear those words theyre normally followed by some nonsense about how us women are emotionally superior where men are logically superior. I sincerely hope you haven't fallen for that. It's like the disneys little mermaid compared to the original thing of female inferiority.
>>
>>139962050
I think you're right, but I didn't mean to make it seem like I think men and women are equals, I worded it poorly. I don't, but i do believe we have certain strengths and weaknesses when compared. I suppose I feel we should have the same rights and opportunities as men so we've got a fair shot, but it's obvious that men are stronger in general, usually more intelligent in general, etc.
>>
>>139962816
They are inferior. Look what at the contributions of each gender on all trough history. One is pathetic, and the other is absolute. Women are wired for measuring everything in terms of relationships, sex and a court intrigue life, while men are wired for dominating nature and the synthesis of a human constructed world that will harbor us and protect us. What is useful and what is not? Women are not useful at all, the aim of beauty is not to be useful, but an ornament for another goal, in that case, reproduction. Thats what they are here for. Of course we have talents, and those should championed and cherished.

That was the view of women from all times in all geographies, but distorted on recent modernity. Embrace the undying truth, drop the blue pill.
>>
>>139962875
as long as you address women directly, weather its your hypothetical daughter, wife, general public. what you would say to us.
>>
>>139962598

My idea of what the general role for my potential future daughters should not determine every aspect of their life. I'm personally more interested with teaching them how to approach life over demanding them to agree with me on everything

If they want to pursue a career that is more beneficial to men(such as firemen) it is likely they will fail. If they do not make it I hope they will be honest with themselves and try something else. If they prove me wrong on the other hand then how could I not be proud?

My goal would be to raise competent adults, and you only get experience and skills from trying things out and I will not take that away from them
>>
>>139961130
Newfag. Came just somewhat recently after the Shia shit.
> constant evidence that women are not good parents.
Agreed. But feminism be pushing that woman are "better" caregivers.
I meant that most of the time woman would willingly choose to take care of the child more than the men, just because they are the PRIMARY caregivers doesn't mean they are better.

The taxes.
Im not an American but mostly just an outsider seeing in.
Here's a quick one that I pulled up.
https://nkilsdonkgervais.wordpress.com/2016/08/10/research-finds-that-the-state-is-entirely-funded-by-male-taxpayers/
I mean. If the woman who aren't working (aka housewife) don't pay tax, then they pull it down, There for they should not be able to vote.
Similarly, men who don't work at all (Which is rare, but not impossible) should also not deserve the right to vote.
I'm sorry I can't really follow your request fully with the take out (insert specific requirements here) but I think we both can agree that people who don't work, and don't contribute to more tax money than they receive should not be able to vote.
For example, single mothers on child support and welfare. They get food stamps and money from other people (mostly their husbands). If they work part time and require the welfare to get through, they shouldn't be able to vote.
>>
>>139962815

Yeah men have always cornered the market on honor and glory and women naturally want in. Problem is women want to do this through cheating, essentially. Attempting to lower the bar in order to gain equality will only lead to resentment and mediocrity. There are plenty of women who excel at shit, but these women are usually not the ones put forward as role models for younger women. Instead, screechy histrionic third wavers are the ones who have become the role models and leaders.
>>
File: 1500628634396.jpg (5KB, 261x137px) Image search: [Google]
1500628634396.jpg
5KB, 261x137px
>>139962922
just wrote the only intelligent reflection on these matters this thread has seen, got completely ignored. fml
>>
>>139963124
Inferior?
Women can turn men into pathetic spaghetti dropping mumbling fools by just glancing at them.
We have different roles.
Most women will be inferior in fullfilling male roles compared to men. That does not mean they are inferior creatures.
>>
>>139962922
if by that you mean having a child in our prime years i can agree that that would be the best for the childs growth and health. however. The reality of childrearing is some genes should not be passed on and more importantly, a common and as far as i have been able to research on my own, the women being worse parents than men seems to be true. if you have evidence otherwise i'd love to hear it.
>>
>>139962401

>scientifically speaking, we are worse at childrearing if we are to believe in the redpilled posts regarding single female parents vs male single parents.

There's a difference between being raised by a single mother and being raised by a widow

>no actually civilization happened the way it did because we figured out how to farm

Men figured out how to farm, to tame beast of burden, came up with spoken and written languages, built the shit that made civilization possible. They men who pushed the boundaries and took chances and acquired resources and power were able to pass on their genes, women never had to do any of that. At one point in history 17 women passed on their genes for every one man.

>

I'd go one further, it would be immensely superior if the father and mother could work from home and support the child directly.

When a child is in it's tender years it needs constant tending to. Again not possible to do any serious work and be a good mother. If you use daycare you are not raising your kids, the daycare is. That erodes trust.

>not relevant when we are discussing a society where women dont have any right to persue a career or her own interests.

You have every right to go orgy every night, pursue whatever career you want, do all the drugs you want https://youtu.be/-bLIopuJZv4
>>
>>139955783
Currently my sister let herself go, eating like hippo and doesn't shave or wear makeup.
I tried to convince her quite aggressively and told her it was bad that she was a feminist, and should be more feminine and fix her attractiveness if she wants a decent boyfriend/husband.
She reacted badly and doesn't talk to me anymore.
I had drank a whole bottle of red wine at this point but still, i probably should of been more gentle.
>>
File: humanbreeding.png (136KB, 1786x680px) Image search: [Google]
humanbreeding.png
136KB, 1786x680px
>>139955783
I just came to say 'fuck you and the hoes you defend'.

Nobody gives a shit about you being a '4chan veteran'; and your fagflag sure as fuck doesn't spell you gaining any knowledge in the field which you seem so eager to discuss.
>>
>>139962050
I pretty much agree, however when it comes to literary arts and communication, women on average would seem to better since they have greater ability to communicate and getting people to empathise with them.

Going back to OP's question I think it's flawed since there isn't a way of critizing female as a whole, because "misogyny" and "sexism", along with the many white knights that will come and say they are perfect as is and to not listen to what I say.
>>
>>139963319
OP confirmed for being a female.
>>
>>139962974
that is the current majority consensus of scientific understanding yes, but it is not the only position that is scientifically valid. many of pol's redpills are based on richard lynns research which while having problems and needs to be reproduced badly, aren't necisarrily garbage research. much of pol tends to pretend that the studies that show women have equal or slightly superior average are jewish trickery or straight up pretends they dont exist.
>>
>>139963075
you seem lost, but as long as you don't mind it, have at it.
>>
Men are the head, women are the neck. The moment we give you cunts positions of power you sow fear and destroy nations. Thanks for dooming our children. Other than that, behind every good man is a good woman. Inferiority is subjective.
>>
>>139963164
Okay let me brainstorm a little bit on this, rly made me think.
>>
>>139963107
I'm glad you at least adopted that mindset, I havent let go of my believe in mental equality but I feel the greatest danger is the idea that men can subjugate us and pretend theyre not doing exactly that at the same time. I hope we continue to have the shot you talked about, as that would satisfy me as well, though I find I worry that the finer tasting poison will take more root and truly deny us any agency in our fate on the basis of us being inferior, and yet that inferiority being unaddressable due to double think.
>>
>>139963678

Nah it was a pretty funny reply, actually. You are obviously pretty bright and knew exactly the kind of replies you were going to get. I think you are afraid of sympathizing with some of the ideas you are exposed to around here. Not all of them are bad. In fact many of them are more sane than what you and I are exposed to in the mainstream.
>>
>>139963086
Its more like what this guy says>>139962922
women are the ones that make babies. Many men are easily replaced. For white men investing in a woman and sticking around to raise a family is a massive investment of time and energy. Its also our one of our main motivations. its why we bother to work at all.

If society is set up to remove these motivations then men drop out. Most of us don’t believe women are inferior. most of us want our wives, daughters or whatever to have full and empowered lives.
>>
>>139963929
If a man subjugates you by robbing you of your mental equity, versus subjugating you by beating the shit out of you, which are you more equipped to combat?
>>
>>139963443
>women are worse parents than men
this is true only now that they have been generally brainwashed with feminist and marxist idiocy, and thus "liberated" from their nature-intended role, so that when they find themselves forced to fulfill it, they often do it badly.
moreover, I believe the research you are basing this statement on, is about single mothers. if that is the case, the correct assumption to be drawn from it is not that women are on average worse parents, but instead that some women are mudsharking subhumans who like to get fucked by niggers and/or white trash, who are obviously going to be shitty parents

(also I am not saying that girls should have their first child at 16, I believe life is to be enjoyed at the very least until 20)

>The reality of childrearing is some genes should not be passed on
this is a completely different matter, i'd say

>>139963617
kek'd
>>
>>139963398
So what ability is useful for our collective survival? Mentally destructing a male you bait with sex and natural beauty or the owning of nature and synthesis of a reality made for ourselves? Yes, different role indeed, because women are the guardians of reproduction and human existence, and that IS an equally important role for our survival. I agree with that.
>>
>>139964065
Yep! Happily married, with a house on the way. Makes working a lot easier.
>>
>>139963212
in terms of removing the childwelfare, since i dont believe in childwelfare, I want to know if it where excised from the tax sum, it would change womens contribution to positives. and if that where the case, an arguement could be made that every woman who doesnt seek child welfare is contributing. Those that do, well, while I dont agree with child welfare, pol seems to think its important that women have many children. yet deny us the vote for that very reason? over all. it seems contradictory. but I cant directly argue. i am here to listen, and will only correct points that don't fascilitate the over all topic.
>>
>>139959017
>Woman writes a book on how manipulate men
>Not only she is recommending using sex as a strategy, sorry, using the woman's vagina periodically, she is basically saying that women should use sex as a currency and not a form of expressing love.
>How to manipulate them emotionally.
>How to disguise the manipulative intentions as romantic love.
Literally a saint
>>
>>139963268
you wont find an arguement from me, only the fact that i'm in pain from an injury is preventing me from hunting down images to post in reply showing just that stupidity in action
>>
>>139963319
I did reply to you. pretending i didn't doesnt make it so.
>>
>>139964259
If someone has the god given right to choose which genes to pass on, how are they inferior. Only in the Muslim world do they lose that right.
>>
>>139963448
>Men figured out how to farm, to tame beast of burden, came up with spoken and written languages, built the shit that made civilization possible. They men who pushed the boundaries and took chances and acquired resources and power were able to pass on their genes, women never had to do any of that. At one point in history 17 women passed on their genes for every one man.
so your main thrust of your arguement rests on psuedoscience. might work until she gets and education, sure to work if you deny her one.
>>
>>139963481
the only advice i can give is ones that have failed me with my fat friends, let them know that their poor health choices are killing you inside because they don't want to watch you destroy yourself with food.
>>
>>139964479
Sounds like youre letting stuff spin around in your head.
>>
>>139964729
Nope nope nope, that makes it worse. Imagine they already know that, and its "killing their friends" too. Nope nope nope.
>>
>>139963614
This isnt intended to provide scientific proof of anything, I just know that most of pol believes women are inferior and spends much of its time talking to eachother about this and nearly no ammount of time considering how they will teach their daughters how to not dream or want of things other than to obey and submit.
>>
If women don't hear the appeal for our collective preservation as a people, a culture, a nation and a civilization, I don't think we can do much for them.
But I think OP has a great point. We need to create a rethoric for women, and to adapt them so it can become a mass movement. There is no mass movement in our age without da gurlz.
>>
>>139964731

That is what you do when you are musing on a couple of topics, anon.
>>
>>139964091
apples to oranges,
which would be easier, to break free of a subjugation based on some kind of scientific finding that could be wrong? or some kind of psuedoscientific touchy feely stuff about womens child like naivety somehow making her a seperate but equal to a male who just happens to need to obey whatever is told to her.

Physical force is always the most basic undeniable common denominator. the reason we dont use it on women is because it tends to work just as well on men.
>>
Dont think of men and women as superior/inferior. Think of them as complimentary. They arent the same, close, but not exactly.
>>
>>139964065
only advice i can give then is to be louder about it. as the most aggressive voice on pol is against womens rights entirely.
>>
So OP, what do you think should be done? What rhetoric should be adopted? I for one, think we should embrace women on our ranks the more we can.
>>
>>139955783
I would simply leave them to fend for themselves, they cannot live happily doing this, and thus, look for a man to serve.

Leave them alone, seriously, woman are not worth the time of day. they need us to be happy, men do not need them, we only need vaginas.
>>
File: 1501540458312.png (82KB, 418x823px) Image search: [Google]
1501540458312.png
82KB, 418x823px
>>139955783
I think that we are not inferior OP. We have different roles.

The reason so many men on this site look at all of women in disgust and consider us little more than animals is because of those disgusting, animal-like women who are of course much more visible, loud, and in the public eye than someone behaving appropriately.

Like that Buzzfeed article and getting off at work or the free-the-nipple protestors. I find it hard to see these things and not feel utter disappointment in my sex.

In reality, most women are not this extreme and a good many women are truly conservative. It's important to remember that men and women have different roles, and that recently we've been glorifying only one role and crapping on the other one as a society

Maybe itd be easier to say that life is sort of like a video game. Men are the hard carries/core roles most of the time, of course they will have the most visible impact on the game. But a good support can completely enable the carry to become a godly unstoppable force, can protect the carry when they are weak, and smooth everything along for the rest of the team. Women are the supports.
>>
>>139964116
wrong. but only because we're comparing degenerate to degenerate. single parent fathers are sluts too but still do better.

>>139964841
yeah. i got nothing. some people just dont want it hard enough. its heartbreaking
>>
>>139964886
Touche, but i wasnt being hard on myself because of it.
>>
>>139955783
>how would you go about trying to convince a girl to do as you like
I wouldn't.
>>
>>139956890
Except that you will never feel fulfilled or happy without a family, and your children will need someone at home.
There simply doesnt exist a woman Ive seen who is actually happy and childless.
>>
>>139956331
Posting on /pol/ also pretty much guarantees this as well
>>
>>139965073
... but women dont need to obey ...
And no we are not equals.
>>
>>139965399
i dont disagree that women being supports could theoretically be good for society. I'm mainly refering to the fact that we'd be giving up most if not all our agency to be chattel. our only value would be non transferable, giving men complete power over us, we'd have no income so nothing to fall back on if theres abuse, and certainly we could not raise our daughters to want what we could not have, but instead to obey just as they are told.

I can vividly imagine this slavery working out well for society. Even if it made me near suicidally depressed to experiance it.
>>
>>139965521
well you're looking at one. and even if i did want to have children, i'd have to be the cruelist bitch on earth to perpetuate genes that could likely result in a child born with atrophied organs like my father.
>>
>>139965399
wives are the heart of the family, men are the brains

brains are in control but they work for the well-being of their heart
>>
File: 1500562781269.jpg (73KB, 587x549px) Image search: [Google]
1500562781269.jpg
73KB, 587x549px
>>139960745
It disappoints me anytime another female poster resorts to sexual rejection as an argument

>youre just mad none of us will give you pussy
>>
>>139959157
Except left extremes arnt socially vilified....cunt
>>
>>139965735
its easy to say you dont want children when you are in your 20s, try again in your 40s when you feel like a void
>>
>>139965410
in the vast majority of cases single fathers are single because of the death of the partner, and not because of their degenerate lifestyle. if a man sleeps around the chances he will have to be responsable for the child are very low, the female situation completely reversed. on average single fathers are very responsable men who willingly chose to bear the burden of the child/children, or whose marriage has been destroyed by tragedy
>>
>>139965410
Being fat is similar to a lot of other unhealthy traits. Just takes time and a lot of care. A good person for you as a friend or a lover should be willing to change themselves foe the better, but that shit takes time.
>>
>>139965857
you are obviously projecting your own insecurity. half this nation is conservative, the other half liberal. your opinions are not more vilified and ours. any appearance of that is down to you not liking your own mouth pieces on your side thus "you don't really have a side in the public" but this is just as true for our side. no one but drones on the left like the DNC, and SJWS is just the latest evolution of slactivism.

If I am expected to deal with gassing threats from pol constantly and smile and nod, I'm not sure why you think you're the only one being villified.
>>
>>139962050
You need to remember that you are in control of yourself. Everyone is born with certain tendencies and poor traits, and through will, can control them.

Im aware that Im often more emotional than I need to be about certain things and force myself to take a step back and look at what is causing my emotions logically, and if its actually worth it or if Im just succumbing to the lesser parts of my nature.

There is crap within all of us and we all need to learn to deal with it. You dont need to be less logical, you dont need to be confused as to what you want. Its just how you probably are to start with, but its fixable. Civilization is literally all about mankind rising above their natural self to be something more, participate in it.

But also do not forget your natural self, because it will determine what will make you happy and what you will do best with.
>>
>>139955783
saged and reported
>>
>>139965969
id have to see data to believe that, but its certainly not my experiance. my father is redpilled as fuck before even touching a computer (he hates the things). he cheated and left 4 women single mothers.
I cant think of a person i should expect to perform well other than a redpilled man if I'm to trust your world view, and I really dont know very many other examples in detail enough
>>
>>139966220
>you can fly a hammer and sickle flag at protests and virtually no one will bat an eye
>you can wear Che Gueverra T-shirts and people will give you thumbs up
>fly a swastika flag in public and people will lose their shit, probably even attack you
>hurr your opinions are not more vilified and ours durr
>>
>>139965179
I think that that is a meme. Sure, some idiots took the bait and think that women are inferior. I think that women can do a non physical work as good as men, the different sex concentration in some jobs is because gender roles and different ways of thinking.
Now, women have certain responsibility when choosing a partner. If a woman gets pregnant is very hard for her to regain momentum, men don't have this problem. With this I am saying that stupidity is punished harsher in women's case, since they have to care children with less potential to better their living conditions.
>>
>>139965958
I'm certainly there will be some melencholy in my 40s because thats when people have their midlife crisis. I plan to moderate menopause with hormones though so I don't expect that massive sorrow to wrack me.
>>
>>139962815
>not recognizing that its entirely possible for a woman to be smarter than a man in some situations, and even more level-headed
>not realizing that there is just as much value in the quiet as in the loud, and that the visibility of goodness doesnt matter
>being that shallow

Something Hitler said once comes to mind. A women lawyer could be the best lawyer in the world, she could be brilliant and amazing. But she would never be as important as the mother or wife.

This attitude extends far past just women having careers, it is an important lesson for all of life that flashiness holds no weight, and what you do for the future matters so much.
>>
>>139966504
its funny you say that when wearing a flag with a rainbow on it into a public bathroom can get you killed

you aren't going to win a pitty party senpai. everybody has it fucked.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1503735967116.jpg (27KB, 449x562px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503735967116.jpg
27KB, 449x562px
Post pussy
>>
File: 1498120384452.gif (580KB, 368x230px) Image search: [Google]
1498120384452.gif
580KB, 368x230px
>>139965399
I'm glad /pol/ is just past the point of falling for the kind of shit you, op and a few trannys/cucks are spewing in this thread.
Guys like Rollo Tomassi and half the original redpill community (which started off as a pickup movement) had you chameleons figured out long before this board came to its senses.

Same old shit, current year;
a) realise socio-economical trends are about to shift
b) change your persona to better accomodate the anticipated change (feminist to tradsformer)
c) actually be sly enough to believe your own lies and convince others of them

>good many women are truly conservative
I don't know whether this is more funny or pathetic, you're only 'conservative' when it suits you.
Born backstabbers with no conscience when 'oppressed', malicious tyrants when given power.

>>139955783
How do you argue with somebody who doesn't respect logic and cannot take responsibility without hamstering (99.9% of females)?

There's a better probability of a nigger being a productive member of society and a good neighbour than a woman of the same caliber; you're mostly parasites.
>>
>>139966318
I agree with all of that. and because I see SJWs and retarded liberals as a real threat to my human rights due to poking a giant angry male bear I choose to spend some of my time learning how people who wish to put me back in chains think, and making well with people who want to put me in chains.
>>
>>139965179
Its not. Its not about women’s rights. Women should have the rights they have won. That they should actually be sluts, degenerates, self absorbed narcissistic and make decisions which lead to broken families and a broken society, that’s the problem.

What we say is not an attack on women rights and female liberation. Its a affront to women and their shit behaviour.

Its like if someone believed drugs should be legalised and people should have a right to them if they wanted to use them. That's a fair argument, but if then people became drug addicts and caused havoc in society, people would be correct to say these people need to be controlled.
>>
>>139966524
>its just a meme
memes dont stay dreams my friend. do not be complacent if you don't want to see the sjws awaken the bare that will chain and hobble your daughters
>>
>>139967014
Yeah, I am just saying that most memes are stupid. The flat earth is a fucking meme, and look all the idiots that can bet their life in that shit.
>>
you guys are total morons. you always talk about family values and western traditions right after you say "women are inferior and are only good as cum and dna dumpsters". how are you supposed to keep a family without love? I can alredy tell by your whimsicall comments you all never loved or never been loved. love is based on respect, and you will NEVER LOVE anyone you can't respect. For once, here's a good advice for you: we are not equals, we are different, we complete each other. men have the strenght and will and women have the tenderness and warmth to keep you guys focused. it was because of women you guys ever wrote a peom centuries ago, and it's because of shit like these comments there are femminist. A loved and respected woman needs no such demostration of "self worth", because she alredy feels empowered serving her loving and respecting husband.

If you were smart enough, you'd change your narrative until you believe it, like you've done with all this shit so far. otherwise, you'll never have your preciuoss little white conservative family.
>>
File: 1460257737800.png (816KB, 637x477px) Image search: [Google]
1460257737800.png
816KB, 637x477px
Hey OP, I have a wife and a daughter with another child on the way (We wont know the GENDER until next month). This topic you have brought up is interesting. Although a lot of men will constantly rip on women for acting on feelings, the simple fact is that men do plenty of this as well. If you are still here I will continue.

Guess my state.
>>
>>139955783
>I wanted to gauge pols general reaction to addressing women directly with your views. rather than talking to eachother, how would you go about trying to convince a girl to do as you like, what is your advice, would you be harsh? kind? how far do you go? what do you tell your daughter or your sister?

I tell my wife women are not equal and all the bluepill shit on MSM is bullshit. I tell her the obvious genetic differences such as upper body strength and even get into the more refined ones based on hunting such as a combat situation, reflexes, and mental capacity (no woman can compete on the male chess grandmaster level for instance).

Then she goes and wrecks my car 6 times in two months and I take the keys away.

She's a 10/10 print model btw.

I'm not harsh, I love my wife, but she isn't my equal. I know it, she knows it, she respects me for it and is drawn toward exactly that because it is thing that she can't find in 90% of men these days. It's tiresome and draining to lead and be responsible. This is true for most people but especially for women, especially beautiful ones.

Chivalry used to be a thing because women are generally inferior. There are some things they can do well, such as regarding empathy or social and gathering tasks. They do things men cannot do. In general however men are 80-90% of the reason civilization survives and thrives. Women are their reason to keep going. It will never be the other way around no matter how many beta liberals stack up and castrate themselves psychologically, chemically, and/or surgically.
>>
>>139967218
>feminism was caused by manchildren
actually feminism was caused by women along side men being forced into the work force becuase farming and weaving was no longer profitable, and women kept getting the shaft in wages compared to men. not to mention having to have their children work in factories as well.
>>
>>139963164
I would say to my daughter to study had. To separate herself from the sexual animals the pollute our culture. I would say her to dedicate herself to intellectual pursuits, and to protect her moral integrity, because of the filthy age we live on. I would not treat her inferior to my sons. I would her resilience, to accept struggle as a constant, and not to unite with those who dilute our traditions. Teach that she is part of a greater movement that runs across centuries and continents.

Would make obvious the animal behavior of what it trying to be passed to her, and the nobility of what was created on the past. I guess this. Honor, strength, separation from the decadent, integrity and focusing on intellectual labor and the importance of preservation of our heritage.

I guess we can make women try to separate them from the filth, by making them acknowledge that there are two sides, and that they vocally do not support the guttersphere but the nobility of the west.
>>
>>139965633
>>139965633
I think youre very wrong here OP. We dont need to give up any agency or become chattel.

Thats like saying men are being slaves and giving up their agency when they get a job to feed themselves.
Sure you kind of are but...Its what you want to do, and what is best for you too. And you can always choose to be homeless.

We dont need to give men complete power over us. They already have it if they want it.

Thats a big thing to understand, that if men worked together they could genuinely enslave us at any time. We are far weaker, theres literally just nothing we could do to stop men if they decided together thats what they wanted. The only thing protecting us from men is the men themselves.

Thankfully men and women are actually biologically meant to work together and love each other. We are designed from the beginning to care for one another. Thats why I reject your whole idea of female slavery or whatever. Even in the very sexist strict days, men were supposed to respect and care for their wives and would be punished by other men if they didnt. It was considered the womans job to rear the children and take care of the home and men largely did leave that to the woman. Of course if the man, half of the household and one of the parents, is displeased there is going to be conflict. This is natural, and not an example of female submission or slavery but just whats gonna happen when two partners in something disagree.

What kind of world are you even thinking about? I just think we need to get rid of no-fault divorce, single-parenthood and financing it, and socially hold the role of motherhood above the role of the businesswoman, and make it so only tax-payers can vote. Women would still be allowed to choose what they do in life, but societal attitudes would be different.
>>
>>139967351
this right now, this is just a regular florida poster.jpg
>>
>>139965735
It probably is best that you dont have kids.

You dont seem like a happy person at all actually, and even if its for the best you will not feel whole.
>>
>>139960656
To supply you with the answer already given. The wrapping and context might change, but the core answer stays the same: women cannot be red pilled, only influenced and controlled by dominant men/forces in their lives.
>>
>>139965833
aww shoot. that's so poetic and nice. it tru doe.
>>
>>139965835
Arguing with holes. It's when they have no ground to stand on.
>>
>>139967550
Hah, I do live in FL but I live in the best part of FL. Central FL.

My wife is a typical millennial women when it comes to cleaning and such, but she was an only daughter in a pretty conservative family and as such she actually cares about honor. While she can see some of my views as harsh, she agrees with most of them.
>>
>>139966842
Ive always been a conservative, but believe what you want

You yourself must see that you are not the sort of person anyone can convince otherwise. You'll only accept what you perceive yourself.
>>
>>139966746
>wearing a flag with a rainbow on it into a public bathroom can get you killed
This sort of preposterous fiction belong on tumblr, not 4chan. Unless you live in some Arab/Muslim country, any whining about the risk of getting killed for your sexual orientation is risible.
>>
>>139967405
It seems that you are married to an idiot. One that knows that is an idiot.
>>
>>139962401
Name one successful/enduring civilization that practised anything other than monogamy for the vast majority of its citizens.
>>
>>139966925
They dont want to put you in chains you turbo tard. You are brainwashed to be afraid of men and dislike men, and to thnk they have it out for you. Some being angry on an anonymous asian basket training forum means absolutely nothing about the inherent nature of man (protect women) and what most men, even redpilled, want/believe.
>>
>>139966842
Women are inherently pragmatic. They have no conception of duty, honor, or consistency. They will align themselves with the zeitgeist unthinkingly. Which is why there is absolutely no need to convince women of anything.

Convince the men, and the women will follow. Or, TL;DR: >>139965467
There is no need to convince women of anything. They will adopt the new norms of their own accord out of female pragmatism.
>>
File: 1497174325901.jpg (180KB, 736x538px) Image search: [Google]
1497174325901.jpg
180KB, 736x538px
>>139967177
The flat Earth is a meme that's meant to open your mind to questioning your reality and used as a means of breaking the hold propaganda has on the masses. It's a red pill to awaken individuals to why a cabal of people would engineer a lie and push specific agendas that hold no benefit to mankind as a whole. Only retards unironically believe it's actually flat.
>>
>>139955783
women are only inferior in the sense children are inferior. They need guidance, strength, and occasionally discipline.

Men>Women>Children.

A marriage must always be a partnership. Women take care of the household, the children, the faith and spirtuality.

Men are the bread winners, take care of the yard, the property, the vehicles, anything that needs to be fixed, and leads by example.A husband should be a role model for the wife.

A marriage is a partnership in one respect, but the man will be the leader for it to be successful.

Anytime you take part in a relationship with a woman you should do so with the mindset of eventual marriage, otherwise it will crash and burn. Otherwise, you are just contributing to the fall of woman, and by extension, the fall of man. Men are in many ways "superior" but we have nothing without our women. Most great men truly need a great mother, A family cannot be successful with a great wife. Most women will never be happy without a great father and then a great husband to guide her. It's all connected.
>>
>>139966746
They fly the rainbow flag above my town hall and every council workers ID lanyard is a rainbow. If you get attacked in a toilet its going to be by an LGBT person
>>
>>139955783
Kys
>>
File: notmycircus-notmymonkies.png (104KB, 634x543px) Image search: [Google]
notmycircus-notmymonkies.png
104KB, 634x543px
>>139968117
/thread
>>
>>139967506
thats very noble ompared to the other posts you made, I'm glad you shared it with me.
>>139967510
I dont believe we need to give up our rights and be chattel, I believe many people on pol desire this for us.
you can insist that having to get a job is the same but it is not. mariagability is a narrow window, the dowry system evolved for a reason as well. if a womans entire marketability has no career basis, and is only her womb and pussy and beauity, then she will have to take what she can get as soon as possible before no one will take her. and she can never leave the man she joins with because so joining hands in marriage like that even if they are abusive she has no other skills or savings or recourse to rely on. her virginity is spent. she must obey or be cast out on the streets

a man who is fired can brush himself off and find another job, a man who has savings can secure himself against disaster, a man who has wages can spend his free time and money as he chooses without their wives say.

>men could enslave us at any time.
undoubtably we'd make it painful for them, but its no contest, we would lose. but that is the crux of the issue, I feel we are nearing that tipping point due to whiny SJW cunts

>women did this
>men did that
there was not anywhere near as clear a division of labor in the preindustrial days as there is now. but regardless, the point being that men have all the deciding power in the arguement ergo, she is powerless

as for what world am I thinking about? the one that pol constantly cries out for, no women voters, no careers for women, even no human rights for women.

it seems strange to me that you want to glorify parenthood for women yet deny them the vote, that seems like a direct conflict of interest.

I definately agree with no welfare of childbirth. as a socialist, I find it preposterous that we would finance something that will break the whole system down in a single generation or two.
>>
>>139963443
genes like yours faggot. you should have been aborted so your gayness couldn't infect the world. fucking worthless faggot. put a gun in your mouth and blow your brains out PLEASE
>>
>>139967510
I wish for a world where women can choose our own fates as well, but increasingly I worry that will not be my future, and because of my sexuality, i'll be lucky to be chained instead of burned at the stake at that. its a terrifying worry
>>
>>139967459
well, let me rephrase: maybe man and woman would get along better if both sides showed respect for their respective roles.
The main point of the comment was that you can't promote certain values and then talk shit about the 50% of the requierement for said value. And that that lack of insight was due to a lack of understanding of how love between a man and a woman worked.
>>
The answer is simple.

You are NOT inferior. We just have different sets of abilities.

I am probably superior to you at being an intellectual, learning languages, reading history books, and doing maths. However, you are much superior to me in taking care of children, cooking, talking to your family, and comforting people.

You have little testosterone. You can't compete. You can't achieve great things.

If you work to be successful, then by the time you're 30 you will still be single. That means successful men will reject you and you will have to settle for lower stuff. No successful man in his 30's would marry a 30yo woman, but would go for an 18yo instead. This means you will live alone and dissatisfied with yourself.

Therefore, the best thing for you is to find a husband while you're young and have kids.
>>
>>139957841
You cant understand logic, and thats what men use to communicate. Did your fee fees get hurt?
>>
File: Ea0dRJe_d.jpg (107KB, 640x962px) Image search: [Google]
Ea0dRJe_d.jpg
107KB, 640x962px
>>139955783
Women are equal to man and have same intelligence, they are even majority of colleges and have same iq like man of their race. Reason we differe from muslims is because we respect our women. Also the man build civilization argument is like saying no women to give birth = no man to build civilization so its women who build civilisations.

All societies that respected women Thrived. Ancient Egypt respected women and they were best and once they got conquered by Islam they went bad. Europe has always been best continent and they always respected their women. Japan is also high tier. Meanwhile Afghanistan, Pakistan etc... are biggest shitholes on planet
>>
>>139955783

Heya.

You can't even ask decent questions.

You wrote this entire post, with:

a) some irrelevant shit about your friend

b) some irrelevant shit about what you think you see

c) a question

d) some irrelevant shit about what you think the answers will be like ("whoa i might get a lot of answers or none who knows!")

e) irrelevant shit about tits

So let's focus on the question.

>I wanted to gauge pols general reaction to addressing women directly with your views. rather than talking to eachother, how would you go about trying to convince a girl to do as you like, what is your advice, would you be harsh? kind? how far do you go? what do you tell your daughter or your sister?

What does this question even mean? The question is... how we would convince a girl to do as we like, a girl which might be a girlfriend but also a daughter or sister?

Well, to get my sister to do as I like, I would probably make arguments like "hey, if you don't wash the sticky crap off dishes before putting them in the dishwasher they won't get properly clean". To convince my daughter, I might use arguments like "it's important to study hard".

Maybe you intended to ask something else.
>>
>>139964378
>i don't believe in something so i don't want it to count
Not the way it works darlin.
>>
>>139965833
>>139967672
the heart serves the brain thoughtlessly, while I get the whole lovey dovey view of the heart, in this, all i can think of is that one TF comic guy where the girl turns into some dragons heart
>>
>>139967724
you didnt elaborate on your views yet though;
>>
>>139967852
theyre not getting killed for the lgb part of the flag senpai.
>>
>>139955783
On the topic of retarded women, however:

Women scream all the time about rape, muh rape, muh scared of being raped.

In reality, more than half of women fantasize about rape, and women across the world majorly vote for importing enormous numbers of young virile rape-happy men from rape-prone countries and rape cultures to the West.

How can I possibly take whatever whining of women about "MUH RAPE" seriously in light of their extreme effort to promote the rape of themselves?
>>
>>139957841
We don't care about convincing you. If you don't like us, fine, fuck off. If you do, still fuck off. It's not our responsibility to persuade you of anything.
>>
>>139968649
this guy is a massive faggot. We need to protect our women. Men have been taught to be subservient, now they are trying to teach men to give up.

Take your women back. They need strength with tenderness. Shitskins only know force (that's why they always fail) and women confuse that with love from time to time
>>
>>139968567
its almost like different areas are filled with different people who have different beliefs
>>
>>139959157
What the fuck are you talking about? No one wants to gas you for being a lesbian. No one gives a shit that you're a lesbian. No one gives a shit about lesbians. The thing we take issue with is when homos parade around shoving their perversion and mental illness in everyone's face, trying to change policy, legislation and tradition to befit them among other things. Not a single person even thought twice about your existence before this faggy LGBTIAQ3.14PYTHAGOREANTHEOREM+ movement began growing and begging everyone to pay attention to them. You are vastly overestimating how much we care about gays and their issues, long as you stay out of religious institutions like marriage and stay out of our way in general, we don't care about you.
>>
>>139969385
Wrong. We need women at our side.
>>
What we need to hate is liberal women and liberal men. Yes all liberals.
>>
>>139968778
the reality was most of human history neolithic period marraige was based on economic factors and the father decided where his chattel was married off to, not love between men and women. that was a romantic fantasy that might happen in the smallest communities but the reality is women are treated as less than slaves (in the sense that in order to get rid of a woman to be married you have to pay the family marrying her unliked the slave you had to purchase with money). being this level of anti commodity basically forces the father to choose her brides grooms so that his investments are secure rather than letting love naturally bloom in the normal way.

Love as we know it is a modern convention and was not the force that held marriages together, though capture bonding might certainly help sweeten a relationship of coercion.
>>
>>139968373
Yeah, is a good exercise to question things that had been told to us for a very long time. Searching if something is true even when is common sense is necessity in the scientific community. But is headache inducing to see so many idiots.
>>
>>139968862
>women are superior at raising children
studies show single women raise children far worse than single men
>better cook
most of the best chefs are men
>talking to your family
I dont know how to approach this idea, are you saying men can;t communicate with words as well as a woman can to their own flesh and blood?
>comforting people
yes the one undeniable trait we have is that we're a softy plushy sex symbol. Most feminists would ree at that, but I've dealt with so many forces in my browsing telling me women are worthless that I honestly am glad theres something 4chan cant take away from me.

either way this is a long list of "women arent inferior because, well because i dont want to own up to my belief that theyre inferior." please be more honest with your postion. I'm not going to flip out on you.
>>
File: 1498334695352.jpg (162KB, 690x568px) Image search: [Google]
1498334695352.jpg
162KB, 690x568px
>>139969432
No, you're a massive faggot.
I don't 'need' to do fuck all; especially defend some destructive, spoiled brat.

And from the bottom of my heart, a geniune fuck you for taking for granted the things MEN in the past have done to get us so far, both technologically and culture-wise.

The backlash the op is talking about is just rearing it's head, white sharia or muslims, women deserve every bit of pain coming their way.
And I'm not even bitter.
>>
>>139969841
>the reality was most of human history neolithic period marraige was based on economic factors and the father decided where his chattel was married off to

What does this even mean?

Most of human history neolithic period marriage was based on economic factors?

You know that "neolithic" literally means the newer stone age, right?

How the hell would you know what kind of "economy" they had during the stone age?

They didn't even have metal. They "farmed" using stone tools. "Economic factors"? More likely that any woman latched on to any man that was able to feed and protect her.

Purchasing slaves with money? In the neolithic age? What would they use as money, flint rocks?
>>
>>139968882
europe didnt really respect women for most of history, but there where places that where definately worse. japan actually started out fairly egalitarian untill a reform came around or so i heard.

unless by respect you meant value. which is totally different from being treated more equally.
>>
>>139970155
>I honestly am glad theres something 4chan cant take away from me.

I am genuinely curious: Could you make a list of everything 4chan has taken away from you?
>>
>>139968888
keked, stay in school though.
>>
>>139968905
actually that is how it works if a chart is being used to generalize women negatively for doing the very thing pol wants women do to.
>>
Owning the passing hall for the breeding of new generations is a very important thing. This is equally important as constructing castles, developing science, researching AI and running a space program.
The capability to breed life is no small feat.
Still, you are also capable of competing on intellectual merits too. Female talent must be championed. Not in the faggot terms of the left, to "EMPOWER" women. Winners empower themselves, they don't need handouts. So do geniuses.
>>
>>139970155
>studies show single women raise children far worse than single men
That is because men raising their children as single parents is a demonstration of responsibility and discipline, traits that make excellent parents. I asure you that most men would let the mother family or their mothers do the job.
>most of the best chefs are men
I am not sure the why of this one, but I think is because males don't usually go into cooking. Cooking for a man in most cultures is a job or a hobby, not something that is expected of them. This make them put some extra passion.
>>
>>139970460
>stay in school though.

What is this supposed to mean?

I pointed out a legitimate flaw in your post - you wrote a lot of shit, but couldn't even formulate a clear question.

You return with some kind of worthless oneliner.

That's bad.
>>
>>139969385
I'm not sure how you hope to keep your children conservative, maybe you also plan on having none however.
>>139969640
sorry buddy, but as long as a version of marriage exists that is not a religious institution we have every right to protest inequality for not having access to marrying one another. maybe when you grow old enough you'll learn more about power of attourney and hospital visitation.

I'm still lost why a bunch of people joining a poz parade became necissary in the first place to convince people that encouraging gay monogamy was a good thing, but regardless, you are blind if you have missed the constant death threats to gays on pol.
>>
>>139962815
A "moment to shine" means being useful, competent, and appreciated, no? But why is it that you and your kind only seem to want to shine without any of the hard work or grime necessary to get build up to that point? Why don't you respect the people who clean the floors, buildings, pave roads, and trim trees and built themselves up to that point? These people are just as unknown as your average housewife, but why aren't women trying to populate these jobs if they're so willing to contribute? Why aren't there any major pushes for women to go to road working, sewage plant maintenance, garbage collection, oil rig operation, construction, or other such jobs? Pharmaceuticals, sure. Health care? Absolutely. Law, to be sure. Politics? Most definitely.

Anything that's prestigious, cushy, or high paying is what women desire. They want the fruits of hard labor without actually participating in it. Furthermore, they expect to be given entrance into these fields and equal treatment without having to work for it based solely off of their gender. All this, when the reality is that not all men are cut out for those fields, high value or otherwise, and are instead more valuable and competent in less prestigious jobs. The fact that you holes think you can waltz into these fields and transfer the value of your vaginas to work experience shows just how valuable you actually are; that is to say, you are only as valuable as your reproductive organs allow you to be, which is not very.
>>
>>139970353
>europe didnt really respect women for most of history

Even in the Mosaic laws, it's said that if a man rapes a woman, the man shall be killed and the woman not.

How is that not an indication of respect for women?

A man who violates a woman shall be killed. Being killed is a big deal.

Even in the Viking age, the rape of a woman was considered a Really Bad Thing, punishable with death or similar.

You present a sweeping, monumental generalisation ("europe didnt really respect women for most of history"), but there's extremely obvious elements of society that speak very much against it.
>>
File: 1481825011806.jpg (137KB, 1033x673px) Image search: [Google]
1481825011806.jpg
137KB, 1033x673px
>>139955783
>the absolute state of modern women
>>
>>139970315
neolithic period was the age of farming forward. basically its settled civilization.

>how the hell do we know what the economy was in the stone age
are you some kind of moron? do you not know what archeology is?
>they didn't even have metal
why does this matter? what is your point?

>what would you use as the money
I cant even. look just go start from scratch and read some history books, I'm not going to derail a whole productive thread to teach you how agrarian societies traded goods.
>>
>>139970430
pretty much nothing but time. Infact ive gained some wonderful friends from this site. but there are lots of things pol would like to take from me that i'd rather they not, and I'm awake enough to realize its not a flight of fancy that my rights could evaporate as the fight between sjw and the alt right intensifies.
>>
>>139970315
Norway, what the fuck is wrong with you? Is your sister using the computer again.
>>
>>139969454
You are living in tumblr land. No one is persecuting you. You are part of the most privileged group in society. Unless you live in some shit hole part of the world, the reality is we have rainbow flags on our town halls, our leaders are childless women and women dominate university's.
Nobody is oppressing you or taking rights away from you. We just don’t want to have families with you because you are disgusting and don’t want to work towards a society that works against us
>>
>>139971400
What the fuck is wrong with those fucking beasts.
>>
>>139970935
>men would let women
that doesnt make them not better suited for it than us, which was your whole point, "seperate but equal" but rather, the truth is "heres something I could do better than you but don't have time for"
>I'm not sure why cooking is male dominated
professional cooking has been a male dominated affair since the bronze age. the servants who had to cook for their noble families evolved into the restaurant culture we have today, right down to the french military style of line cookery and head chef sous chef,
>>
>>139971602

First you say you are glad there's something 4chan hasn't taken away from you.

Then you say that 4chan hasn't taken anything away from you, other than whatever time you have freely chosen to spend here.

How does this make sense at all?
>>
>>139970947
actually you didn't. and I already explained why I'm not wasting time on stuff like that.
>>
>>139955783
>I'm pretty much left and I dont believe women are inferior.
Who exactly does that?
There is no such thing as general inferiority, the fact is that men and women are different and that these differences cause them to succeed at different things.
That is a fact that needs to be recognized for society to function.

>Pol is pretty unanimous about us not deserving most human rights we have
Has anyone ever ironically said that? Even the most die hard neo-nazi holds women in high regard.

I think you are confusing MGTOW (which to some extend are a part of /pol/) with the generality of /pol/.
But anyway, men and women are different, the differences we see in the employment and careers between both sexes have their origins in nature and not in society.
These differences are measurable, eg. IQ of men vs. women, where women generally cluster more around the mean and men are found more often on both sides.
Meaning that both more smart men and more dumb men exist and women are more likely to have average intelligence, this is obviously partially the reason why more men have become great scientist. But this is not a claim about inferiority.
>>
>>139971238
>no?
it means moment in the spotlight senpai. and its use as an idiom makes it very clear that that moment is center stage.
>a bunch of projecting bullshit
I'm not here to give excuses or argue against you.
I'm here to listen to why you think we're inferior and how you would go about telling us. if your chosen method is actually to insinuate someones opinion on a topic before you even really know it i suggest you might take another route. I'm here to learn, and I am getting enough useful feedback that I dont have to resort to dealing with personal attacks mixed in with my chereeos
>>
>>139971345
continuing to cherry pick isn't going to get you any more attention from me.
>>
>>139971417

>are you some kind of moron? do you not know what archeology is?

Archeology is the study of human activity based on the recovery and study of artifacts of the past.

Archeology can tell us about the neolithic age based on the items from the neolithic age that we can recover.

We can recover some things from the neolithic age: stone tools, traces of settlement, sparse indications of trade.

We cannot recover statistics about what social rules there were about marriage and the power of the father to decide over the daughter. Believing that just shows the same facile ignorance and incapability of thinking you have displayed in this entire thread.

Calling it "civilization" is a gross abuse and misunderstanding of the term civilization.

Even Shittypedia says: "During most of the Neolithic age of Eurasia, people lived in small tribes composed of multiple bands or lineages.[34] There is little scientific evidence of developed social stratification in most Neolithic societies; social stratification is more associated with the later Bronze Age.[35] Although some late Eurasian Neolithic societies formed complex stratified chiefdoms or even states, states evolved in Eurasia only with the rise of metallurgy, and most Neolithic societies on the whole were relatively simple and egalitarian"

Roving tribal societies without social stratification is not what we associate with civilization today.
>>
>>139971870
>men would let women
What I am saying here is that irresponsible men are not going to take care of their children. I never said that women where better raising children, just that responsable people are better.
>professional cooking has been a male dominated affair since the bronze age
A job. If you don't do well your job you get less money. A woman that can't well enough cook will have to hear her husband telling his friends that she is a bad cook.
>>
>>139971697
last i checked most of my countries powerful people where still male actually, so yes I do think it is wise to be cautious about the eventual backhand from sjws shenanigans going way to damn far.. I'm not sure what its like in bongland but you obviously haven't heard of drunk rednecks curb stomping or tying fags to trucks and taking them for a gravel slide ride. theres plenty of hate swinging both ways.
>>
>>139971927

>>I pointed out a legitimate flaw in your post
>actually you didn't

Yes, I did. To repeat:

Your post is extremely unclear and vague, most of it is completely irrelevant, and the question you ask ("how would you go about trying to convince a girl to do as you like") is extremely obscure.

Believing that this question makes sense is evidence of serious mental incapacity. There's an enormous range of situation that might require convincing SOME FEMALE PERSON to do SOMETHING that we like - to ask for one universal approach to the general question of "convincing girls to do as you like" is deranged.

That's why the question is bad. There's a monumentally huge variety in all the situation we might want to convince some female person to do something. Asking what approach people take to convincing females to do something, is a very bad question, because of how vague and ambiguous it is.
>>
>>139971872
yes i said i'm glad theres something 4 chan cant take away from me. did you fail english or are you just purposely being retarded and assuming 4chan has taken everything from me.
>>
>>139972564
the neolithic revolution encompasses everything after hunter gathering and before industrial revolution you fucking idiot. and there is heavy evidence of dowry culture in nearly every civilization of note.
>>
File: Hand_Open.png (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hand_Open.png
26KB, 300x300px
Why has no one posted this yet? It's easy y'all, and most importantly, it's worked for the last 4,000 years.
>>
>>139972458
>continuing to cherry pick

Cherry pick what? Cherry pick parts of your posts to criticize?

When you write stupid things, people will call out those stupid things.

Calling yourself a victim of "cherry picking" is a facile, immature, victimhood-embracing method of deflecting criticism.

>I write some irrelevant and some stupid shit
>but when someone calls out the stupid shit, they are cherry picking

No shit, when a person writes stupid things, then this might be subject to being criticized. They aren't a victim of being "cherry picked", they have just written something legitimately retarded that is pointed out to the world.
>>
>>139972597
>I never said women where better
actually you did say that women where better. thats the whole point "women are better at these things that men aren't so good at" which was proven wrong by science

actually the woman is more likely to get a spanking . and oh man, the man gets rewarded a little less if they dont cook as well, while a woman gets no reward except the same reward you give a dog, nothing permanent and savable, no safetynet, just your masters benevolance, as long as he loves you you can stay, of course thats a sweet deal and many women want in, about 60% of us arent morons however and understand how that can turn volatile and wind up with us being a crazed homeless cart lady if we have no career skills except "be a warm virgin pussy for our husband"
>>
>>139967724
guess florida man bounced. oh well.
>>
File: 1501246220140.jpg (57KB, 600x756px) Image search: [Google]
1501246220140.jpg
57KB, 600x756px
>>139955783
>>
>>139973084
>yes i said i'm glad theres something 4 chan cant take away from me. did you fail english or are you just purposely being retarded and assuming 4chan has taken everything from me.

Another brilliant display of female logic.

You wrote that you were glad there's something 4chan can't take away from you. You wrote that here: >>139970155

I asked you to write a list of what 4chan has taken away from you. I asked that here: >>139970430

You responded that 4chan has taken nothing away from you but time. You wrote that here: >>139971602

See, when someone cries that "I AM GLAD THERE IS SOMETHING X CAN'T TAKE AWAY FROM ME"

..... we kind of expect X to actually have taken at least something away from you, you know?

Like, if an ex-wife has taken the house, dog and children from a man, he might say he's glad there's something she couldn't take away.

But you literally cry about 4chan can't take things away from you - whilst at the same time can't come up with anything at all it has taken away from you.

It takes a very, very special kind of brain-damaged, incompetent retard to cry about people taking things away from you but not being able to give any examples.

When even this basic shit is too complex for you, how can you justify wanting voting rights and influence over others? You should be with someone who can control you, because you can't even figure out the most basic shit yourself.
>>
>>139955783
>anime avatarfagging
kys
your opinion is irrelevant
your questions are irrelevant
you are autistic cancer degeneracy
kys
>>
>>139973232
Evidence of dowry is not evidence that the father had full decision power over who the daughter married. This shows a limit of archeology - we can find the presence of the goods you would often see in a dowry, but we cannot find who decided that the marriage should take place.

I recognize that I am speaking with an actual retard here, but if you read those sentences over and over, maybe you will figure it out.
>>
>>139972391
Then here's the question: how does one go about getting to that moment? What entails and entitles someone to a moment of spotlight on the center stage? The vast and overwhelming majority of people go through history without ever being recognized in a lasting way, be they men or women. What makes anyone deserving?

>bunch of projecting bullshit
Don't use words or terms you don't know the meaning of.
>>
>>139972391
>cry about personal attacks
>literally make a series of personal attacks yourself

Kill yourself.

Like, crying about personal attacks, in the same thread you make personal attacks, is retarded. Female logic, don't go there. If you're going to complain about something, don't complain about what you do yourself.
>>
>>139959157
why would anyone want to gas you for kissing girls when we all know youll give up on them in 3 years and get dicked?
>>
>>139974683
nothing entitles anyone to it. i am merely saying that you cannot offer spotlight for women who are forced or choose to be home makers because for them that kind of public recognition is mostly non existant compared to the publicity male vocations afford you

>dont use words or terms you don't know the meaning of
sound advice, you should consider following it sometime.
>>
>>139974899
sheer lonelyness had me consider it in my youth but the reality is i'm a real lesbian so its pretty much a deal breaker for most men who want women to find them attractive and sexy. I've seen that lack of passion ruin one of my best friends relationships no less. It would be better to not pretend to be straight. I'd only hurt him.
>>
File: 1499177954402.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1499177954402.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
> 70 posts by this ID
gi write a blog fucker
>>
>>139955783
What do you mean by inferior? Women are different from men and serve a different function in life. They are superior and what they are designed for, and men are superior and what they are designed for. the end
>>
>>139973630
Look, I can't care less about making the point that men and women are equal. I don't need to convince anyone about this shit. If they are equal and the system is fair we will sort ourselves out. I am talking about the roles that women and men have taken and how I think it has affected them.
The one who said that women are better at some things was the brazilian, I just explained the reasons of why some men are better in traditionally female works. I think that men and women think differently but are not better or worse in the practical sense outside of physical labor. If a man is doing a better job is not because men are superior, is because the individual is superior to others.
>the woman is more likely to get a spanking . and oh man, the man gets rewarded a little less if they dont cook as well
Yeah the woman get some emotional damage. The man is not rewarded less, the man is rewarded according to his performance; he is going to get a bad pay for a bad performance.
>>
>>139955783
Accurate flag OP
>>
File: attention.jpg (239KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
attention.jpg
239KB, 800x800px
>>139957741
You would have to find a relatively smart and open-minded woman, and ease her into it. The goal is to keep her happy about it, because women are more emotional than men are.
>>
>>139975199
>bad pay for a bad performance
I think you are legally blind to miss the contrast which was obviously on the pay women dont get for their own work, its all consumable reward, no chance of building up savings or investings, its the husbands property.

that said I'm glad you view things the way you do but you have to understand this thread is not about that, its about how much of pol feels women ARE inferior and my questioning on how they would go about confronting actual women or not. you've had a whole thread to pick up on this topic so I dont really feel sorry you haven't put it together yet.
>>
>>139975412
how would you go about making her happy about being less capable and intelligent?
>>
>>139972799
Fuck off with those exagerated facts or provide an article.
>>
File: laughing jim.gif (2MB, 207x200px) Image search: [Google]
laughing jim.gif
2MB, 207x200px
>>139975173
>but the reality is i'm a real lesbian
Sure honey, just all the rest of them?
>>
>>139962390
Forget about cucked OP, that shit's gold !
>>
>>139975580
men do nothing for me, hairy and repulsive, the thought of kissing someone with stuble makes me want to vomit a little, and the lack of soft curves and gentle contra-alto voice leaves my heart aching. I'm a shut in so i'm not an attentionlesbian.

men derive pleasure from being considered attractive too, they aren't going to want a spazzy dyke who flinches at every peck on the lips.
>>
File: natalie.png (816KB, 1084x595px) Image search: [Google]
natalie.png
816KB, 1084x595px
>>139975508
If she is a smart and open-minded girl then she is above-average at least. What you need to understand is that this is a "general rule," and the only women who would be approachable about it in the current political climate are exceptions. It could even be possible to be phrased as a compliment if the man has enough tact (for example, "I love you because you're so much smarter than other women" or something like that). She in particular isn't less capable or intelligent per se, but most women ARE and the goal is to get her to understand that.

She'd probably even agree with you, since nobody hates women more than other women do.
>>
Hello I essentially just wanted to say hi. Not sure how this whole thing works here but I like the idea of it. :*
>>
>>139975907
Nothing stopping you from going after a clean-shaven and soft-spoken boy, but to each his own.

FYI you might just end up like Emily Dickinson but without the literary success.
>>
>>139976002
neat reply though I admit I was hyped for how youd break it to a not so bright daughter or wife or something. thanks for sharing your thoughts
>>
>>139974174
It's not direct evidence per say that the dowry itself was patrilineal, but the fact of the matter is that dowries are overwhelmingly associated with a male dominated society. Thusly, it's a reasonable inference to say that, based on historical evidence, any culture that had a dowry was engaged in patrilocality/was patrilinial. Here's my source:

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://fsi.stanford.edu/sites/default/files/evnts/media/Patrilocality_and_Missing_Women_%2528November_2013%2529.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiOy4Hl7IbWAhVBOCYKHf31DxoQFggOMAE&usg=AFQjCNFdsFRIqpmaCt9HME01BybW1g3MFA

Page 9 and the conceptual framework portion explain my reasoning fairly well.
>>
>>139976164
i have no idea who that is to be honest. and while a trap could ride the line they don't exactly have a long shelf life. I'm not interested in dating around. I want to find the one for me, as impossilbe as that will probably end up being
>>
>>139975443
I know what the thread is about. What I am saying is that probably they think that females are inferior because they are not finding females that are superior to them or are ignoring them.
I can come to a thread and write about a subject that looks separate from it but that in context it has a value in the conversation. I am not saying that I believe in what the brazilian said, I just think the arguments that you use to discredit his opinions are flawed. You know, being devil's advocate.
>>
>>139963627
A-aydin?
>>
>>139976188
>how youd break it to a not so bright daughter or wife
It's interesting that you'd bring this up. When it comes to marriage, it's imperative to find a girl that is around your level of intelligence. She can even be smarter than you, doesn't matter. This is so that your kids will likewise be bright. If I marry a smart girl I don't have to "break it to her that she's dumb" because she wouldn't be. And my daughters likewise would not be dumb, and since I'm raising them anyways the problem solves itself.
>>139976326
Good luck with that, although I would caution against you adopting kids since LGBT parents statistically perform worse.
>>
>>139976477
I've already rebutted them soundly, so i dont know what more you expect. for me to double prove him wrong? men are better at raising children, men are better cooks, men can talk to their family about important shit and make affectionate goo goo noises too. if you want to go really homo they can even technically breastfeed. and until someone provides a detailed counter evidence of how women arent actually worse parents than men on a board heavily invested in that idea no less, I dont see any point in entertaining the disingenuous notion that women are equal to men because they can bare and take care of children. that makes them necissary, not equal. it makes them have value, but not valued.

>>139976770
sorry. I dont think i'm who you are looking for, though I have a throwaway account if you want to make sure or something
>>139976906
I probably wont adopt kids because poor,. but not only does the study that reported on raising kids by lgbt parents bunk, (family research council are staunch anti evolution creationist fanatics) but even if it where the objective truth its still not a reason for gays not to adopt. the alternative isnt gays or straights, its gays or orphanages, you have to prove being in an orphanage sucks less than being with gay parents to have any kind of arguement against gay adoption. Ironically the reason there are so many kids gays could adopt in the first place is also due to the same right wingers who don't want us adopting them.
>>
>>139975508
>>139975907
This whole topic is retarded. We don’t think women are inferior, just that a lot of you are cunts.
Its like a black person coming on here and asking how he can feel happy about being less capable and intelligent.

You just want to wallow in victim-hood and feel self justified in the misogyny you receive.

Men are not against women, we don’t view you as cattle that we need to oppress and we have very little interest in gays.

We just think there are massive problems in society, especially between the sexes (if that even makes sense any more).

We are actually sick of all this divisiveness.
>>
File: gay parenting stats.png (87KB, 971x823px) Image search: [Google]
gay parenting stats.png
87KB, 971x823px
>>139977428
>but even if it where the objective truth its still not a reason for gays not to adopt.
If my options were be a state ward until I'm 18, or get raped by my adoptive dads, I'd choose shitty state care. More research needs to be done but it's telling that very few people have the balls to study this.
>>
>>139977781
like it or not your opinions are not what is shouted repeatedly on this board, and if you spent any ammount of time here you'd know that. you may as well demand we read your minds.

either way i'm not here to play the victim, though I wont hesitate to brush off any sugar you try to coat the truth with.
>>
>>139977801
as long as you realize real research needs to be done to replace this laughing stock no matter who the results favor thats fine enough for me.
>>
>>139978162
>like it or not your opinions are not what is shouted repeatedly on this board
>i'm not a pol regular doesn't mean I'm not a 4chan veteran
kys
>>
File: sad goat.png (219KB, 414x780px) Image search: [Google]
sad goat.png
219KB, 414x780px
>>139956138
was going to ask what anime but found sauce
>tfw you will never get to fuck a goat
>>
>>139978337
yeah no shit nigger
its almost like I'm giving you an objective opinion on which opinions are loudest and have the most impact without any nuance a long term boarder would have.

by all means kekfag, feel free to roll around in spaghetti if that is what you prefer.

>>139978403
goats have the best meme horns.
>ywn have your horns held firmly in a kiss
>>
>>139955783
I refer you to the Bible.
>>
File: 1502285138237.jpg (98KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1502285138237.jpg
98KB, 800x600px
>>139978558
Don't get me wrong, your thread brought up some interesting shit.
But when you start by saying you're not a regular and then say that >>139977781 opinions are not what we regularly find here... it's just weird.
> pic unrelated
>>
>>139977428
You are very dense. Those exact examples are wrong. Men are not better at raising children, the population of males that are single fathers are better individual because they are responsable; they more male chefs because of many reason (I need a paper that explains the biological reason of the superior ability of men in the kitchen); and yeah, men, as human beings, can socialice with their family.
He is not right, but the reasons that you give are not good either. You are talking about men and women as if they all had some biological compulsion in following certain ways, not as individuals that act based on conditions that they find.
The point is, you have not proven him wrong. I think that I did a better job at it.
>>
>>139978162
do you believe you are inferior?
Its like you believe you are and want to know how you can be happy about it. You are going to be better at some things than men (and women) and worse at others.
Because of evolution it may that on a spectrum men are better in some aspects or maybe not.

In this day and age no one is stopping you from doing anything you want. You have the opportunity to go anywhere and try anything you want.
Why would you even want to convince somebody they are inferior?
>>
>>139956890
You'll never convince the single ones,/ugly feminazis, because a man is the only way to do so. Gay women are just hedonistic. Nothing of value is lost there.
>>
>>139976303
>the fact of the matter is that dowries are overwhelmingly associated with a male dominated society

That's an extremely vague claim, an obscure and sweeping generalisation.

What does "male dominated society" mean precisely?

That women can be used, sold and raped at will? That women don't have freedom?

In both Mosaic law and Viking-age law, a man raping a woman was punished extremely harshly. Viking society was arguably "male dominated", but women could divorce at will. There's multiple contemporary sources from a variety of backgrounds describing this.

You claimed that during the neolithic age, women were treated as less than slaves, marrying whoever the father decided.

The evidence you cited for this is the existence of dowries.

You go from there to a vague claim that dowries are associated with male-dominated socities.

But a male-dominated society does not mean that the father decided as for a slave who the daughter would marry. This is faulty reasoning, and an unsupported claim.
>>
>>139960367
a house wife's chance to shine need not be noticed by anyone but her family.
>>
File: E1825g1.gif (7KB, 396x464px) Image search: [Google]
E1825g1.gif
7KB, 396x464px
>>139974944
I find it interesting that you're so focused on public attention and recognition for "unknown" women when the fact of the matter is that the vast and overwhelming majority of ALL people will be ignored by the general public, men included. That being said, take a look at the male dominated fields with greater than 99% male dominance.

https://www.cbs.nl/en-gb/news/2005/47/top-ten-male-and-female-dominated-occupations

Pic related is from 2004, but demographics haven't changed for these jobs by a large margin, I imagine. Do you think anyone fucking bemoans the fact that no movies or articles are being made about brick layers and car mechanics? Or do you just care about women getting attention in general? Here's the truth: 99%+ of men will never be recognized outside their own home for being good workers or good fathers. Men do jobs not for approval, but so they can provide for themselves and their families. The idea that you do a job for fame, recognition, and so on is more up the ally of entertainers and actors, which is not a heavily male dominated profession.

As I said before, and as you've practically said yourself, you and your kind only want the prestigious, cushy, and lucrative jobs that a statistically small percentage of men have. Whether or not or something is male dominated is irrelevant; you just want attention and money.
>>
File: 1501424756334.jpg (41KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501424756334.jpg
41KB, 540x960px
>>139979967
>>
File: 1503014821466.png (3MB, 2844x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1503014821466.png
3MB, 2844x1600px
>>139955783
The only purpose of women is to serve their husband and have as many children as possible. I've made this very clear to both my mother and my little sister. Specifically, I told my sister when she was young to make it easier on her, and I straight out told my mother that I do not respect her because she is a woman once I moved out. Women subconsciously desire choking, slapping, etc. It is very clear that they are biologically built to be cared for by a man and at the same time built to serve men. Finally, I guarantee that if some big, hairy, fat man forcefully held your face in the dirty while he fucked you senseless, you'd cum harder than you ever had in your life. And you'd feel guilt for it. It happens during almost every rape.
>>
>>139974944
>the publicity male vocations afford you

TOP KEK

Yes, "male vocations" give publicity. Why, I was just in the audience applauding the man on stage who cleans the vomit of drunk women out of taxis.
>>
>>139979355
then she is not shinning, she is back stage helping with the play settings. your analogy is shit, driving more electricity into it is meaningless >>139978993
>muh single men are more responsible but that doesnt make them better than women honest
what level of self delusion does it take to reach yours?

>>139979148
I dont believe i am inferior mentally but i would be lying if i told you the peer pressure didnt get to me sometimes. My basis of equality isnt based on glorifying women or anything so much as trying and continually failing to find men on average that are smarter and more reasoned than me. I hold myself pretty low on the totem pol of female average intelligence so in theory it shouldnt be that hard a task yet every time i'm assailed with nonsense about how women are somehow equal because they can have babies and do things with those babies men could easily do better but dont pay attention to that.

I'm also painfully aware that sjws and modern feminism are poisoning the general male public to womens rights by trying to litigate and whine their way through a cultural issue.

Finally given that one of my closest friends thinks women are inferior but wants to grant me some kind of special exception because I've proved myself that way I'm pretty heavily invested in declaring i'm the opposite. I normally lag a bit behind other woman in grades and picking up responsible behaviors. about my only accomplishment is not hopping on the cock carosel, but given my burning need for approval in my teen years i could easily see how it could have been attractive if i was wired differently.

most of all I dont want to be complacent, I want to understand the people who want me in chains, or want me out of the ballot booth, I think its utter foolishness to pay no attention to the whims of the very people who allow us to have rights in the first place. especially when I'm a minority that gets day of rope threats
>>
>>139980284
I can tell you i'd feel no guilt for it. cumming even consensually at anothers hands of someone i'm attracted to puts me into a supreme panic state. I'd feel horrible and beaten, but theres no part of me that would enjoy the pleasure because unless its me and good ol righty Its like being injected with drugs that make you terrified neurotic and paranoid all at once.

out of curiosity, how did your sister behave or react to your approach
>>
>>139978403
>tfw Muhammad was living the high life all along
>>
File: women do not pay taxes - annual.jpg (40KB, 496x287px) Image search: [Google]
women do not pay taxes - annual.jpg
40KB, 496x287px
>how would you convince a woman
By implying the inverse makes her unattractive. Opinions are just makeup to women.
>muh human rights
Children have human rights, they can't vote. Non-citizens have human rights, they can't vote. Human rights are universal, they're granted by virtue of merely being human hence the name. Voting is not a human right and enfranchising women isn't only unfounded but has been a disaster in terms of results. Women don't support the state, the state supports women. No reason for parasites to call the shots.
>>
>>139979967
>>139980160
it never fails to stupify me that a bunch of idiots think theyre my superiors, and then make a retarded claim like women get their spotlight by being a home maker, and I tell them no, then they try to change the definition of spotlight, and I still tell them no, and now they resort to trying to insinuate the very idea they brought up is worthless as though I'm the one championing it as some kind of reason women get the short end of the stick when I was explaining that the idea that women getting some kind of spotlight for being a home maker is retarded

the abundance of you morons is exactly why i'll probably never end up believeing women are mentally inferior.
>>
>>139980836
Trust me, you'd enjoy it, and feel guilty for it. Try to look for first-hand retellings of rapes from "rape victims." They'll tell you the truth.

As for my sister, I'm not some numale so my sister actually respects me and accepted my statements as unfortunate facts. Many years later I don't talk to her often, but every time she does talk to me she shows me the same respect she did when we were younger.
>>
>>139981106
i didnt think i'd get to anybody foolish enough to think restricting our right to vote alone would work on us. you realize we'd just protest again right? you'd have to actually remove our real rights, the constitutional ones.
>>
>>139981239
you sound like a complete asshole. stay in touch with your fucking family.
>>
>>139980284
>I've made this very clear to both my mother and my little sister.
Let's say that that is true for your mother (she raised a piece of shit like you). But why say that to you little sister? She still have potential to do great things, and her older brother come and told this shit to her.
Women subconsciously desire choking, slapping, etc. It is very clear that they are biologically built to be cared for by a man and at the same time built to serve men.
So they want to be choked and slapped, but they are biologically built to be cared by men? Do you care to explain why you think they are biologically build to be taken care and serve men?
>It happens during almost every rape.
Yeah, it happens in male rapes too. I can guarantee that anyone would fuck you doggy style and you will cum buckets. That is a natural response of the body.
>>
>>139976164
>a clean-shaven and soft-spoken boy,
me
>>
>>139981465
Ad hominems don't work here, woman. You're lucky to even have a platform to speak on. Be grateful that men made the mistake in the past of allowing women the right to vote and the right to give out their bodies freely.
>>
>>139981785
i'm just saying if this where those days i wouldnt need to speak up about you being an asshole because even if you where 30 it wouldnt be too late for your old man to whip your ass for being a miserable cunt who doesn't care for the family they grew up in
>>
File: 1503562863244.png (135KB, 278x297px) Image search: [Google]
1503562863244.png
135KB, 278x297px
>>139955783
This is the greatest grievance I have.
I love confident women with backbone that are smart and can handle their shit.
Except that's not how reality is, confident woman in reality is some wounded animal showing signs of being fine so it doesnt get eaten. Some screaming repulsive creature posturing.
Intelligent woman in reality means sly manipulative cunt that fucks you over.
Even when you do find a woman that is truly like that, she cannot save the rest of her gender with her.

You still cannot allow women to vote because they vote for MUH VAGINA.
>>
>>139981481
They are built to be cared for by men because they are physically weaker and their response to a threat is to scream, which should alert the nearest male. It's pretty simple, non-country. Ad-hominems also don't work from you, mate. Calling me a piece of shit doesn't disprove my points at all.
>>
>>139955783
why does everything have to be "superior" or "inferior"

why can't men and women just be different from each other, each with strengths and weaknesses that the other makes up for?
>>
>>139982002
I fully admit to the former, though I dont get into the back stabbery bullshit which is probably why i have few but very close friends.
>>
I have the solution.

Men - finding the unicorn you're looking for will be impossible in current times. Don't bother changing up your whole psychology to be better suitable for a normal mate, there are women out there that will suit you as is.
- figure out exactly what you want, and think logically whether you're in a position to get them (overweight and bad hygiene but want a looker?), if not work on it or lower your expectations. Be patient, don't throw your dog at every cat who seems decent wait for the right fit.
- Put strategic effort forward to get her to date, ensure you have same family values, marry etc
- When you have your 1st daughter, raise her to be intelligent, fair, decent and loving. The irony is you have to walk the walk, most parents don't.

If more men do this, in one generation you will notice a significant change in the quality of women, Trying to convince the kardashian wannabes of today to change will be mostly futile and just make you more angry and women hating if you try. Put your effort where it will be the most effective and likely to have an impact.

(also, when you disparage women and their whorey traits in public, don't come across as a rabid women hater, they will just shrug you off and move on. Come across as conservative, intelligent and quality, looking down your nose at these low shelf women and many of them will feel ashamed deep down. If its a racial women dont mention your racist. Act like you know quality (black, latino w/e) women and you're disgusted at the women today dragging their image down or something like that. That way they don't write you off as racist and absorb what you say in the end (try to include incentive statements, like i would have given that latina a job if i thought she was like this smart latina i worked with years ago but she's not like her, something like that). Social shaming is an effective behavior driver in women, have to flip the script if you want it to work in reverse.
>>
>>139981993
Actually, I told my old man to fuck off long ago because I was a cucked liberal and he treated a woman he dated badly so I refused to talk to him. It's still on my to-do list to visit him and my sister since she lives with him, and apologize to my father. You really should mind your business when snooping around in people's family relationships.
>>
>>139980468
failing to find men on average that are smarter and more reasoned than me.
Everyone here has that problem. Everyone here gets day of the rope threats, its like a place where people are different and hold different political ideologies.
/pol/ is not 4chan or some extreme right-wing conservative collective.
The reason you are not in chains and can use the ballot box unironically is because of the very people you fear.
>>
>>139979293
I literally just linked you the fucking evidence and gave you the fucking page number, you double nigger. The advent of agriculture shifted the lines of descent from being matrilineal to patrilineal, meaning that males could take sole ownership of their offspring while at the same time accrue private property (land). To answer your question earlier, the vast majority of trading and investment that was done before the use of coin/fiat currency was bartering. Land, boats, pots, animals, etc were given to the groom's family as insurance that the bride would be treated well and would not be divorced/murdered. If the husband killed or divorced his wife, then that family would have to pay the bride's dowry, or an agreed equivalent value, back to the bride's family.

This is supported by both ancient evidence as well as relatively modern evidence, that being the shift of bantu cultures from being matrilineal to patrilineal with the introduction of farming and cattle herding. You can literally track the exchange of physical goods and animals across generations due to cross family marriages due to physical remains of the animals and the .

http://m.pnas.org/content/111/49/17414.full

Above is the bantu source. Feel free to read the previous link as well, as it further explains why women have been seen as less useful than men (in that men could inherit land and did not require the family to pay a dowry to marry them off) in patrilineal societies. Women were and, to a certain extent, remain nothing else but baby boxes. That, however, does not mean that women weren't protected. In fact, it is precisely the reason that the dowry exists that laws against rape and murder, as you say, were a big transgression, as the bride's family could demand the dowry back from the groom's family for not protecting the bride/abusing her.

Feel free to go back to plebbit.
>>
>>139982211
because according to majority of pol women shouldnt vote because they are emotional and not as intelligent. then they turn around and say women are not inferior because they are emotionally superior to men. then then usually proceed to describe childish naivety instead of actual emotional strength and character and by all means make it obvious theyre blowhards to afraid to own up to their prejudices. IF you believe men and women have different mental strengths and weaknesses that make them comparable, feel free to offer them, just know i;m likely to slap any out of your hand if its obviously a made up "you tried" ribbon.

also not thinking women shouldnt vote is an easy start to side stepping this whole issue anyway.
>>
File: 1434109263767.jpg (160KB, 1022x800px) Image search: [Google]
1434109263767.jpg
160KB, 1022x800px
>>139982252
Only way you can allow women to vote is by having shame based society where they mirror the opinions of men in their life.
That's a ticking time bomb.
Women costed austrians their election. Women are responsible for welfare states.

I wish they werent that way, but they are, and you have to deal with reality.

At least the woman I choose to fuck doesnt have to be like that.
>>
>>139980468
>muh single men are more responsible but that doesnt make them better than women honest
Fucking hell. Single male parents are a minority, a tiny fraction of men that don't follow their instincts of cutting the loses and having other children. Women want to raise their children in many conditions, men only do it in rare cases.
Any fool can do what society expect then to do, but the ones that go and do the right thing are a small elite.
>>139982038
I am not saying that you are a piece of shit and therefore your opinions are shit, only that for a personal perspective I find you disgusting. Even if all that is true, you did a bad thing in the practical sense.
You still have to explain the other questions, and explain the contradiction that you made saying that women want to be hurt and are to be protected.
>>
>>139955783
women only need strong male
its instinct and many didnt want to admit it
if only every white boi pussy slap every sjw they met, they will btfo and never dare to speak up again
problem solved
>>
>>139982423
just wanted to take my time to thank you for schooling this nerd. I have some evidence but nothing as clear cut as this, and basically ignored the guy to focus on the topic.
>>
>>139982781
I think you forget that humans weren't always top of the food chain. A woman being slapped by her husband for disobeying him or talking to another man is vastly different from the same woman being attacked by wolves.
>>
>>139982756
welfare started before women could vote
>>
>>139983101
Sorry OP, you still here?
>>
>>139983252
that i am
>>
>>139982907
His evidence absolutely destroys your argument though, dumbass. Are women also incapable of critical thinking or at least recognizing basic arguments?
>>
>>139983094
Either way is contradictory. The husband is slapping her as a punishment, not to satiate the masochistic nature of the woman.
>>
File: 1433591697602.jpg (290KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1433591697602.jpg
290KB, 1920x1080px
>>139983101
welfare state =/= welfare
>>
>>139983301
I'm not even convinced at this point in time that your brain has even pieced together what my basic arguements even are.
>>
File: poverty-rate.jpg (21KB, 430x292px) Image search: [Google]
poverty-rate.jpg
21KB, 430x292px
>>139983101
not the true welfare state
>>
OMG it's teh womenz lemme just drop everything to cater to you

Fuck off cunt
>>
>>139983340
Maybe you don't understand since you're not a woman and/or haven't witnessed this first hand, women enjoy the punishment. Although the intention of the man is not to satiate the woman's "masochistic nature," he very well may be doing that while at the same time punishing her.
>>
>>139981171
>>139974683
"i am merely saying that you cannot offer spotlight for women who are forced or choose to be home makers because for them that kind of public recognition is mostly non existant compared to the publicity male vocations afford you"

Re-read what you wrote and re-read what I wrote. If I am such a moron, then indulge me in explaining exactly how I am misconstruing or misinterpreting your posts. Explain to me how you are not DIRECTLY implying that homemakers are not capable of being publicly recognized and that how that is a bad thing(due to the implied lack of social recognition). Furthermore, explain to me how you did not DIRECTLY imply that the male dominated fields are inherently more prestigious. Enlighten me.
>>
>>139983401
no ones forcing you to shit post here you fag
>>
>>139981385
Oh no, whining, whatever shall we do
>>
>>139983574
the only part of your post worth dignifying with a response is the how do i know women dont recieve spotlight as a home maker.
start naming famous men and women and count the home makers you retard
and no, its not my job to catch my "superior" up on the original post that started this curb stomp of your face, you should have aquainted yourself with the arguement you where defending in the first place.

feel free to swing at thin air all you like. I'm not going to jump into your retarded strawman outfit just to fight you.
>>
>>139966567
>I will supplement the void with hormones
Still sounds like you're gonna have a void
>>
>>139983654
enslave 25 % of the population of women I guess? have fun with that.
>>
>>139978403
ISIS is recruiting, buddy.
>>
>>139983967
yes, its called menopause. did you sleep through health class or was it deemed too lewd for your christian schoolboard?
>>
>>139970272
>And I'm not even bitter.
Yeah I bet
>>
>>139983958
"I believe that I have the better argument so every time I post I'm 'curb stomping' the other person!"
>This is how women really """debate"""
>>
File: 1485830148259.png (264KB, 551x356px) Image search: [Google]
1485830148259.png
264KB, 551x356px
>>139983293
I decided I was hungry so I took the family out for a bit.

My Wife dislikes racemixed couples as much as I do, specifically black mixed with literally anything.
On to who I am. I'm a well educated white male with a degree in electrical engineering. My wife is white female with a degree in accounting who is currently seeking her masters while she raises our children. I will probably also get a masters but for now I am able to easily provide for both of us. I think in both our minds we see individuals who dont have children as dysfunctional. That doesn't mean we think everyone should have kids. There are some people who should never, ever, have kids. On the same front, we both believe that if you are homosexual, you have decided you should never be around children, ever. I dont really think women are completely inferior, they excel in areas that are important to humanity in ways I value. On the same note, they should submit to men in most cases, it should be very rare and incredibly important when they do stand up and say NO. I dont hit my wife, never have and never will. Even when she has gotten physical with me and hit me because she was pregnant and upset. I will not ever raise my hand to her. However I do not let her walk all over me and she knows this. I think women have grown out of their gender roles and I think it was a mistake.
>>
>>139984186
No, in this case i'm the only one who has an arguement. my "opponents" got lost trying to keep straight their own. this is me stomping my foot in their face because they tripped over their own shoe laces and landed at my feet
>>
>>139955783
Have you read any shoujo smut manga yet?
>>
>>139984313
>look at me, I'm the winner because I have vagina, the post.
>>
File: Gay Moloch Shit.png (162KB, 485x269px) Image search: [Google]
Gay Moloch Shit.png
162KB, 485x269px
>>139955783
tl;dr: i be cult-marxist faggot, etc.
tl:dr: how a good goyim should be.
>>
>>139983515
I have seen it first hand. Maybe in my society women are not as pussies as they are in yours.
>>
>>139984313
I really like these metaphors you have going here. It's too bad this isn't a creative writing class.
Better luck next time, babe.
>>
File: 1496450287621.png (531KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496450287621.png
531KB, 1024x1024px
>>139984313
Ha, you are a typical lezzie. You have so much smoke up your ass that nothing could ever convince you otherwise. Glad I went to lunch instead of talking to you earlier.
>>
>>139955783
In general, I only tell a girl to do things that would be in her best interests. For example, cutting down drugs/drink, getting a job, etc.

The way to go about it is different for each girl, but generally playing devil's advocate and arguing with reason will eventually work. Emotional arguments can speed the process.
>>
>>139984296
>homosexuals shouldnt be around children ever
yeah i hope you know that idea wont ever work.
>other stuff,
not really all that interesting, but thanks for sharing anyway. I am mostly looking for explinations towards women, not explinations of views of women.
>>
>>139984522
You mean some spic nation is more cucked than us? That's unbelievable, I thought that beaners kept their women in check.
>>
>>139955783
Women are largely emotional thinkers and much more invested in attention and how they are viewed than men are. These factors will override logic and virtue in women unless checked by authority.

You don't convince women the way you convince men, with argument. You convince women with comfort and attention. If she can get away with it, if she's viewed positively for it, she'll go along with it, even if it's murdering children.
>>
File: 1458519757067.png (30KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1458519757067.png
30KB, 600x700px
>>139984701
Check this out >>139980969
>>
File: 1472829329800.jpg (91KB, 723x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472829329800.jpg
91KB, 723x960px
>>139984701
You know what, tell me this, what do you think should happen to all the men, what are YOUR views?
>>
>>139984565
fine with me, lots of other people had things to say that where actually on topic for the thread
>>139984524
not hard to come up with some basic metaphores. >>139984412
wow, its fucking "nuh uh" the posts
so sophisticated, i cant help but bow down to my totally superior opposite sex.
>>
>>139984757
I;d be interested to see a study that proves that, it wouldnt be that hard, given the stuff we have on shocking victims when ordered to by a guy with a clip board.
>>
File: 1502982070514.jpg (216KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1502982070514.jpg
216KB, 1000x750px
>>139984979
Hopefully you're done spreading your proverbial legs for everyone on this board, but please, next time take this to >>>/bant/ I'm sure they'd enjoy this thread more than we would. They'd also give you more attention, seeing as you're the biggest attention whore I've ever seen, you'd definitely appreciate it.

Just one more question, if women aren't inferior to men, why are their separate Men's and Women's sports? And why do """transgender women""" win every time against real women? Just some food for thought.
>>
>139984727
I don't know is we are more cucked, is just that, at least in my family, you can't do that sort of thing.
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.