[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice for telling my Sister she is mentally ill and not a boy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 11

File: Not to the LGBT.jpg (6KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
Not to the LGBT.jpg
6KB, 267x189px
I recently found out my sister is now a boy. I will never think of her as a boy, nor call her he or him, or call him brother. She's always had a unisex name and has decided not to change it. What can I do /pol/ apart from killing or hurting her to make her realise she is mentally ill, and needs help?
>>
Has she already turned it inside out?
Or can she still be saved?
>>
>>139860767
She has only started to bind, and that is as far as it is now.
>>
>>139860626
post some pics so that we can determine the gender.
>>
File: Dub_Fags.jpg (759KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dub_Fags.jpg
759KB, 1080x1080px
>>139860803
Get her away from the city immediately, and go to a rural area, so her mind can clean up
After a while, without all the propaganda from the city, she might get some sense in her head and stop it

DO NOT VALIDATE HER PHASE, REFER TO HER AS A SHE AT ALL TIMES
>>
>>139860949
I don't live with her so I can't get it today nor do I have a picture of her saved.
>>
>>139860803
Also how old is she?
Maybe it's just from hormonal imbalances and could be solved by itself given time
>>
>>139861114
She is 16 so it could be that.
>>
Treat as she wants to. There's nothing you can do now to stop his pain, so don't add to it.
>>
>>139861114
And to give some more context, she has been everything under the "Spectrum". Gay, straight, bi, pan, not loving anyone sexually. Cis, no gender, gender fluid and now tran's. I only believe in people being cis and straight.
>>
>>139860626
One of the respectable things she could do as a man would be to have a family and to sacrifice her happiness and opportunities for the chance that her children will have a better life. If she cannot do that as a man then she is playing pretend for some momentary pleasure she gets from it.
>>
>>139860626
your sister catched the mind virus, there is no turning back, either kill her or get away from your family ASAP, or else sooner or later you will end up being an antifa
>>
>>139861532
It's probably a phase
But just for good measure, plan for a water filter...
>>
>>139861532
She sounds like she is searching for a social group to fit in with. She feels outcast, so is looking at trendy outcast groups she can adapt into. Most likely she will grow out of it when she finds someone she likes. Otherwise, making her feel included (as a girl) might lessen the pull.
>>
>>139861631
That another issue. She does not believe in family values. She wants to bring up her kids with no gender. No identifying name. Forcing her kids to not use pronouns at least for now. That is what she believes in now without kids
>>
File: 1b4.png (72KB, 810x800px) Image search: [Google]
1b4.png
72KB, 810x800px
You could, you know, mind your own business
>>
Get that normie to 4chan XDXDXDXD
>>
>>139860626
Let her play with your part, maybe she just bored.
>>
File: GotDamn.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
GotDamn.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>>139861832
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

GET REKT
>>
>>139861832
holy shit ... that is cthulhu follower/10 levels of mental ... bro try to do stuff with her ... get her away from the internet (when she is getting her ideas from there) .. maybe as the others say it's another phase that will go over. But stop her from doing anything that might ruin her life. Tell her she should take it slow or something ...
>>
>>139860626
Buy bow
learn how to bow until you're pro
Abduct her
Bring her to the nearest forest (at night)
Tell her: " If you survive the night you are a real man"
Give her 20 minute
start to hunt her down with bow and/or dogs
Ded: well shit
Not ded: well shit (you have to call her a man from that moment (if she ever recover from the hunt))
>>
>>139860626
If she hasn't had a special trust on you, she's a lost cause. Nowadays being a special color of the rainbow is hip and highly encouraged by millions in society. If she'd rather have special privileges for pretending to be something she's not, nothing you ever say will change her mind. It's a shame that she's so young.
>>
>>139860626

Stop her from using the internet at any cost. She has got a meme disease and is going to try to destroy her ovaries.
>>
>>139861177
she's too young. Don't let her ruin her life and body with hormon therapy or such shiD
>>
>>139860626

How about acting like an adult instead of a two-year old and accept that this is who he is now.

He is not mentally ill, and he is now in probably the best place in life he has ever been.
>>
she has probably never had a proper dicking. there is only one thing you can do if you want to save her.
>>
>>139860626
Call in to molyneux. He might be able to look under the hood.
>>
File: srs.png (2MB, 1408x5896px) Image search: [Google]
srs.png
2MB, 1408x5896px
>>
File: 1501867772998.jpg (48KB, 487x561px) Image search: [Google]
1501867772998.jpg
48KB, 487x561px
>>139860626
give her the ol' in out and she'll go back, you'll see
>>
>>139860626
You can't force her to switch if she's feeling it. If you do, she might push back and get more ingrained in her position.
Maybe find a post trans person who has not had a good experience.
>>
Well, you have to have 4 childrens now.
>>
>>139860626
show her the memes
>>
>>139862762
He said FtM not MtF
>>
>>139861832
Probably should sterilize her then
>>
>What can I do /pol/?
Why are there so many of these threads.
If you have true conviction in your beliefs, and you know exactly what the problem is, you shouldn't need to ask this.

Everyone trying to fucking fit in. Fucking up my board.

On the small chance you are serious, then I offer you this advice:
You are one extreme, trying to convince another extreme of their wrongdoing.
>I only believe in people being cis and straight.
Is how I figured out everything I wrote above. Not only is this statement retarded, but it will prevent you from doing anything about the problem.

There are gays, you CAN be gay. It isn't usually a problem. Trans is a whole over thing. You know this already. You ARE either male or female, no matter how much you pretend.

Ask her how long her penis is constantly. Remind her of what you already know. Don't be a dick about it (get it, 'dick'?), she is still family after all, it is your job to save her, not to push her to suicide.
I imagine that last part might be hard for you though.

Overall 7/10 made me write an assay, kys etc. all the usual stuff.
>>
>>139863054
does not matter ...still agood example
oh and canada you lost your leaf!
>>
>>139863166
>does not matter
Diggin a hole != Building a tower.
>>
>>139860626
She's your sister

Research the antipsychotic drug that deals with this and sneak it into her food.
>>
>>139863054
You get a dick shaped like a corndog with no tip, hole, or sensation. It grows hair and repulses every woman even if she's lying she's still repulsed. Also because it doesn't work. You can't make babies with her. Not the natural way. Only the unnatural jewish way.
>>
Block tumblr on her devices.
>>
>>139860626
Convince your parents first, that's what I'm doing with my mentally ill brother. Good luck and save your family op
>>
Dude,fuck her & show her that she waamhen
>>
>>139860626
compliment her on girly things if she still does them
>>
>>139861936
>person is about to kill them self
>OP: how do I convince her not to kill herself?
>you: stop being nosy, it's none of business!

This is most definitely just a phase, and not gender dysphoria, judging from this: >>139861532. It's not something worth fucking up your body over, especially since trans people are around 20x more likely to kill themselves than normal people. Even if it were gender dysphoria, the vast majority of gender dysphoric people (keeping in mind her age) will eventually lose it as they age if they don't act on it. The whole trans issue is just a weapon the left is using to label the right "transphobic bigots", if they actually cared about gender-dysphoric people they would support alternatives to puberty-blockers/hormones/genital-mutilation, such as pills to help people get over their gender dysphoria, but the left refuses to even think of such alternatives.

Fuck the left, fuck transgenderism, and fuck everyone thought-policing faggot who refuses to even question (or allow people to question) transgenderism.
>>
>>139863669
*none of your business!
>>
File: leaf.png (62KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
leaf.png
62KB, 2000x2000px
>>139863292
in both procedures the person ends up mutilated and with an excuse of a genital ...
oh and here is your leaf
>>139863564
this should help. Even if it might not be you style. just let her know you like her the way she is ...
>>
>>139860626
Realistically there isn't much you can do short of becoming her authority or having your father correct her. Women do not have their own beliefs or values, so if she is falling for the tranny meme it's because it's become popular in her social circles. If you want to become her authority, then stand firm in that there is no such thing as 'transgender' the very term itself implies belief in something which has no basis in reality. One can never change their gender, it's literally determined at conception when the sperm binds to the egg. You can never change gender (aside from some hardcore genetic engineering which doesn't currently exist) inform her that mutilating her body and poisoning it with the wrong hormones will make her a tranny that will probably end up offing herself or shilling hard for pity attention or thirsty experimenters.
>>
>>139863669
*every thought-policing faggot
>>
>>139863815
This.
>>
>>139860626
What state are you in?
>>
It's too late, once their mind has warped to that degree, they're stay on their path towards self-destruction
>>
>>139860626
Honestly, take a political stand against it, but don't ruin your relationship with your sister. At this point, you won't change her mind and you will only push her away if you try and change her. Is politics worth sabotaging your own family? To me family is the most important tribe you can be apart of and you should support your family. Don't let them divide and conquer you, it will just push her farther into the progressive fold, where if you have a good relationship, you can still influence other opinions.
>t. I have a mtf sibling now
>>
>>139860626
Tell her to choose between madness or you and reality.
If she chooses madness, never speak to her, never look at her, do as she doesnt exist. No matter what she does or say.
Your sister is dead.
Take a mourning period and go on with your life.

To protect yourself.
These people are toxic.
>>
>>139864335

If you play along with their delusion you're going to hurt them. Your brother is just a fucking cross dresser.
>>
>>139860626
>sister is now a boy
shes still a girl but for sake of argument explain what she meant by that
>>
>>139864335
tell me more about your perfect family anon
>>
>>139864521
She thinks she is a boy. She thinks she should have a dick, should not have boobs. She thinks she should have permanent surgery to "Fix" this issue, when all she is is mentally ill.
>>
>>139864723
try getting her to do something manly like fishing or going more than 5 minutes without whining
>>
>>139864335
To be completely honest since she started to think she was a boy she's been a complete bitch. My parents spent over £400 on a one fucking day, binders, boy clothing etc. And then on that same day she has the audacity to say they don't love her. My parents are also coming around to that conclusion, that she is a spoilt brat, how does not want to be a part of this family, and puts her friends ahead of being with her family. My gran currently has cancer and she says that she is never going there again because that is the day she goes to London with her friends.
>>
>>139864335
>You will only push her away if you try and change her
>Family is the most important tribe you can be apart of and you should support your family
Supporting your family doesn't mean mindless compliments and feel good things. People forgot that real care, real support, is being the voice of reason. The only thing you guarantee by pussy footing around the elephant in the room and correcting the problems of your family is that your blood line will end or continue to degrade in quality.

>Don't let them divide and conquer
To live is to struggle, you only harm yourself by refusing to take a stand, to fight fundamental problems.

>I have a mtf sibling
mtf is wrong term, you have a tranny brother who will likely kill himself when he finally realized his delusions are just that. mtf implies gender can change, gender cannot change, he is a boy, and will always be that way. You want to support a tranny? Make them feel comfortable in the gender they are and will always be. Don't feed the delusion, you'll have blood on your hands by refusing to be the voice of reason in the long term.
>>
>>139864417
Don't do this, women are not rational or capable of guiding themselves or anyone else. Women are supporters, not leaders. You must lead women into better decisions if you want them to prosper. Leaving them to their own devices guarantees ruin
>>
>>139865017
talk with you parents .. I think they'll see it isn't normal and will help you with getting your sis back
>>139865121
>also this
that ameribro is right. Fight for her. She deserves it
>>
>>139864679
Never said it was perfect. I just think your family should be more important than politics. She's made her choice and I can either push her away for that choice, or accept it and maintain my family. If you'd push away your family for political reasons, you're falling for the divide and conquer plot. She's not a completely far gone progressive, she pretty much hates Muslims and can sympathize with some of /pol/ politics.
>>
>>139864723
OP, it's pretty hilarious the bi-polar responses you're getting here, but I'm telling you now not to just punish her until she does what you want. Compliment her on her hair or whatever, let her know that she still has female sensibilities. They will be little pangs of doubt, because she'll enjoy the female sensibilities, because she is, after all, a woman.

If you punish her incessantly, chances are she'll turn to her friends for morale, and they'll fill her head with empty compliments. After you get on her good side start tearing down her conceptions by argument or whatever. You aren't her Dad, and she knows that already.
>>
>>139865017
>My parents spent over £400 on a one fucking day, binders, boy clothing etc
>on that same day she has the audacity to say they don't love her
She's right, their actions indicate they don't love her. If they loved her they would never support her in harmful delusions. Her condition is almost entirely on your father for being a spineless cuck
>>
>>139860626
Explain female privilege and how stupid she'd be to give it up for a dick that doesn't work. also that nobody not even their "allies" take them seriously because they're such broken fragile retards it'd be almost cruel to break their delusions if it wasn't actually for their own benefit
>>
>>139865017
Oh, maybe you should have led with this. Just sounds like teenage girl syndrome, parents have to be harder on her. It's not always up to you.
>>
>>139861832
She won't be having kids if they invert her pussy
>>
>>139865344
>Your family should be more important than politics
In ancient times you family was so important that you'd risk your life every day as a man to feed them. When you competed with other tribes your family was so important you'd fight for them. Politics is war by another name, every aspect of our modern day life and conflict resolution is politics. Now that we have to do less to fight for our families - war of words, they're suddenly no longer worth fighting for? No, you're fundamentally wrong.

>Divide and conquer
This is inherant part of life, you will never know a world void of conflict and violence. Accept it and join the eternal struggle for excellence
>>
>>139860626
Just fuck her?
>>
>>139860626
Disown her.

My sister was a mega cunt. I have no sister
>>
>>139865121
I never said I unconditionally supported her. I let my feelings be known and I am not afraid to keep doing so. She hasn't had her dick (her penis anon, kek) inverted yet, and I am very vocal about how bad of an idea that is. I can voice my opposition without ostracizing her though. I wouldn't trust the average autist here to be able to do so though.
>>139865017
Nevermind, sounds like a total bitch. If she doesn't care about your family, I can't ask you tenuously hold it together. Thankfully my family has always been pretty close.
>>
>>139865344
I can understand tolerating and accepting that my brothers are not so rightwing and conservative than me, but if one of them would start saying he wanted to chop his dick off cause he thinks he is a girl, I'd honestly tell him he is being mental. There is a point when love and family means to be the one to bring the bad news.
You can tell someone he is doing something totally mental with love or just with brute force....
>>
>>139861832
West is disgusting
>>
>>139865773
well the stuff you wrote sounded more like not saying a word about the stuff being bad and encouraging your brother in his "new" world ...
>>
>>139865773
>Supported her
>She hasn't had her dick inverted
>Without ostracizing her

You can't even voice reality on a Mongolian spearfishing enthusiastic forum. You reinforce HIS delusions by such simple words as using wrong term for HIM. HE is a male and that will never change. Every single time you use the wrong term you reinforce his delusions. Remember that if he kills himself, remember how you refused to be the voice of reason
>>
>>139865291
If you gender your daughter, the patriarchy wins.
>>
File: bait.jpg (7KB, 326x179px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
7KB, 326x179px
Think before you post!

t. 12 year veteran of '4chan'
>>
>>139860626
Just end her suffering
>>
>>139860626
Hahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahaha
Get fucked
I hope he still likes guys and starts dating whatever race of people in your immediate vicinity you "can't stand" too
Hahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>139866000
Meh, probably could have worded it better. All the same, would you trust the average /pol/lack to handle that situation reasonably? I didn't mean not say anything, just not to the point of saying "you're no sister (brother?) of mine," and taking a hardline against it. Ultimately you cannot change people, but you can still influence them. If you push them into the arms of progressive fucks, not only is your influence meaningless, but you made an enemy of your own cause.
>>
>>139865938
People don't realize our society collapsing won't be a major explosion and gun fire filled event. We are living through it's collapse, the slow and steady rot. The west is disgusting and it will be until the bloated corpse is absorbed back into the soil and serves to grow something new
>>
>>139866045
Kek, i actually hope your kid wants to be trans to see how you end up handling it. I bet you end up pushing him into becoming a slutty faggot in the hands of niggers.
>>
>>139866270
At this point it would be the right thing to do. I feel little family love for her now that she is saying shes' a "boy". She puts her friends above her family. She would rather spend time with her friends who will probably be alive for another 50 years then spend time with her dying relative.
>>
>>139860626
Just say, still love you sis... But your fucked in the head.
>>
>>139866324
well if you tell the average /pol/tard what you posted, he will definitly do it wrong, or just ignore you
>>
>>139866590
Some are just too far gone. Sounds like your sibling is. Have a sit down with your family and reasonably let your opinions known. If she chimps out, its over.
>>
It goes away. If she is 15 and under, she will most assuredly be a female in the end. REFUSE to call her a boy or whatever name she comes up with. Treat her like your sister. Don't ever give it up, either. No matter what. Do it with love, though. Like you're rooting for her. Deep down, she knows. Make being normal normal.
>>
>>139866582
You handle it differently depending upon gender, girls acting out tranny meme is fault of influence. boys acting out tranny meme is almost always result of hormone imbalance or improper problem resolution tools being learned. Example - you send boy to school where he is told boys are horrible creatures. Do you allow him to go down path of self hatred until he takes scissors to crotch or defy the harmful message with support and love? Considering the amount of obesity and xenoestrogen influence, safe bet is when it comes to boys, tranny condition is almost always physical ailment.
>>
>>139866509
Agreed. Soon the west will be beyond redeemable, the east is resisting but you can see the change slowly coming around in those nations. We need a strong leader but all our leaders don't put there country first, but there image. Donald Trump is the first glimpse at a potential strong leader, he cares for america more then most leaders care for there country.
>>
>>139866590
idiot .. as long as she isnt dead she is not lost. but yeah give up, family values are tested in times like this, and it seems you have the same amount of respect for the family as her, just hidden behind a nice face
>>
>>139860626
Stop talking to her.
>>
>>139860626
>>139860626

Start secretly prescribing her Paxil.

Anti psychotics have been shown to decrease and outright eliminate gender dysmorphia.
>>
Make her hang out with boys and play sports, even with the numales we're becoming today she won't be able to keep up.
She might become a slut though.
>>
>>139866726
Unlike most faggots on this Mongolian finger painting board, I've had to experience this shit first hand. At least in my case I see how easily people in this vulnerable position will chimp out and cut ties feeling like "nobody cares about meeeee" and then they get pushed into progressive bubbles where its all encouragement and then they replace the support group that your family is supposed to occupy. It's obviously a touchy issue and its easy to fuck up. So I just have a different way of seeing it, having to actually deal with it in my own personal life.
>>
>>139867215
I have started to try to do this pretty much. I was taking down a wall for my parents along with my dad. And walked into her room a put a sack of rumble in it and said "Now that your a boy, time to help with the heavy lifting". She tried, but utterly failed. I did this most day's I was working on the wall and she tried a few times more and then just said "No".
>>
>>139866910
>The east is resisting
Depends upon what part of east, Japan's low birth rate is entirely due to their introduction of women into work force. Just like it is in western world, starting in 2011 China started 'sexual liberation' of women similar to 60s version you say in the USA. They're going down the same road, the only resistance is in Islamic societies. Shia are basically like protestants of Islam, very liberal, very western.

Those at the top in sunni societies - like Saudis, are very liberal and very western. You would be surprised to know just how much of the human societies are experiencing similar rot. Solice is that it is historic cycle, and new civilizations will be rebuilt by those of the generation y and z who resist the rot. But there will be many bloodlines lost during transition, not because of violence, but because of self destruction.

Civil war in the west would not be fighting in the streets, it will be fat people incapable of walking towards the empty shelf's of the super markets. Ghost towns being reclaimed by nature, and formation of communities in outskirts filled with non-rot filled people
>>
>>139867215
Not a bad idea. Get some guys who are assholes to each other and see how she takes it. Have her start lifting. Can she handle the alpha atmosphere?
>>
>>139867215
>>139867492
>>139867580

This is 'if you want to smoke, smoke the whole pack' parenting tier. The only reason you'd think this approach would work is if you where under the false assumption that women reflect on their actions and make rational/logical decisions in the future based upon the analysis of that reflection.

They don't, they won't, they are not like men.
>>
>>139860626
i doubt she will listen to me but you can tell her that I have several FTM friends, of varying levels in terms of their transition. After they start testosterone shots, it really really changes their behavior. They won't be the same person. Every FTM trans I know became more of an asshole, more sketchy, more violent... testosterone isn't a meme. Just like estrogen turns men into soyboys, traps, and faggots, testosterone actually makes them think they're guys... almost a recipe for psychosis.

About half of the trans guys go for guys and gay guys, which of course carries a high risk for STDs and HIV. I think half or more than half are basically lesbian and only date real women.

>>139861832
tell her she won't be able to have children once starting testosterone. i'm sure she knows of this already...

>>139865017
yea these transgender episodes are pretty much always psycho narcissist outbursts. male to female or female to male, they all have that similar level of selfishness and bratinesss. If she can afford to go to London, well, unfortunately she is probalby totally lost and bought into the Satanic agenda.

Just tell her an internet friend of yours has dated several FTM and that that they turn into wife-beaters. they have this man-hating cliche in their mind and they try to become it. just like male to female trannies sometimes look like grotesque clowns instead of women, because they can't be subtle. trans men are exactly like this, they act super macho and they're brain damaged and/or brainwashed.

sorry anon. good luck. get her cut out of the will. that is the best thing your parents can do to get her to snap out of it. totally cut her off. this is self mutiliation and it destroys the bloodline.

THE ONLY REASON SHE STILL TALKS ABOUT HAVING KIDS IS FOR TRUST FUND MONEY I AM GUESSING. TELL YOUR PARENTS THIS IS ALL A RUSE TO BE A BIGGER BURDEN TO THE FAMILY, BIGGER VICTIM, AND THUS CAN'T GET LESS MONEY IF THE TRUST FUND REQUIRES THEY HAVE CHILDREN
>>
>>139867696
/Lgbt/ is fags and their enablers, they'll tell him to support her through her "transition"
>>
>>139868233
yes this is true, not to mention that female to male trans have their own unique level of victimhood and incase you did not know, they view themselves above all others to be the ultimate victim. and they become the victimize once they assume the role of a man. real men can often be very ethical, but every trans man i've met, once they started testosterone, became like a fucking pimp and/or animal. Part of it is in their head, their view of gender roles. FTM act like niggers basically, even when they're white. that is what i've seen. california btw. good luck anon, my best advice

GET HER CUT OUT OF THE WILL and she might snap out of it.
>>
>>139861037
Full pic without text?
>>
>>139868360
>>139868683
Yes this makes sense, women act out stereotype of man that they think of. They don't act like men because they aren't. Despite stereotype, healthy levels of testosterone has a 'calming' effect on men, it makes them more level headed. Men snapping and acting emotional about stupid things is more result of estrogen then testosterone.

>California btw
Same here anon, ground zero for rot in a lot of ways. Can't wait to move to another state
>>
>>139861532
>>139861177
from what you're saying here it is definitely more brainwashing than physical. women don't generally get the same effects of xenoestrogens, for women the trans meme is all psychological. Whether that means that actually have PTSD or just fake-trauma and other types of brainwashing, it depends on the individual.

Almost every female to male trans I met was violently raped and it was pretty obvious that was part of their pathology. Almost every male to female trans I've met had bad parents. The female to male isn't so much bad parenting its usually in face of good parenting i've noticed. this is from about a dozen trans people i've known in the past 10 years, in california. All of them a waste of my time, quite frankly.
>>
File: 1502979020417m.jpg (51KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1502979020417m.jpg
51KB, 1024x576px
>>139862577
2/10

Back into your cage, young troll.
>>
>>139860626
Tell her shes just trying to get rid of her straight privilege by claiming a different gender and appropriating the term queer. Tell her its appropriation and a fad. This is all a side effect of white people being shamed for being "cishet" and is comparable to kids just wanting to be part of the "cool club" and finding "community" in the lgbt (which should drop the T anyway). I feel sorry for your sister and her brainwashing, I almost fell for it too before I was heavily dosed with redpills. Tell her to research the cotton ceiling and how its modern conversion therapy and essentially homophobic.
>>
>>139867696
yea fuck you, this is /pol/ he is trying to save his sister and there are socio-economic and cultural marxist forces at play.
>>
She probably watched too much "Kino no Tabi".
>>
https://ghostbin.com/paste/wb5xu
>>
>>139869912
hey frogface, did you post in the wrong thread? Professor Felker is a known pedophile that is why he wants Daily Stormer to have to rely on Tor, because it is his domain and his expertise. HE IS A CHILD PORNOGRAPHER SOMEONE SHOULD INVESTIGATE PROFESSOR FELKER
>>
>>139860626
OP did you see my idea? get it in her head and in your parents head that she should not be in the will. some families entirely disown their trans kids. that is not what i'm saying. what i'm saying is that some wills and trust funds are setup where the descendents need to get married or need to have kids to get the money, or more often, they get much more money per kid. So sometimes one brother will have 5 kids strategically while their other brother is a NEET, and then that one brother is getting more than double the inheritance (perhaps rightfully so!) to care for all those grandkids.

she presents herself as wanting to raise kids but i highly doubt she really wants to do this. also if she understands what testosterone does, she would realize she won't get pregnant after undergoing testosterone, after maybe 6 months to a year, she'd be sterile for life. She might plan to wait for the hormone therapy and just be gender neutral or whatever...
>>
>>139860626
send her the gory infographics. If that doesn't shock her out of her fantasy, not sure what will.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.