[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feminism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: yes.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
I used to be a hardcore feminist, like a really, "there's 100 types of genders" tumblr using feminist. until i met other kin, other kin were the most stupid shit i could ever think of, and that just pushed me away from the movement all together, i started looking at videos on youtube about different opinions from the left opinions i had, and i found myself agreeing with almost everything they had, after nights of watching this kind of content, i looked back at my tumblr page and the people i follow, it was like a dumpster to me now, and for a while i felt like i was alone, not only because i didn't agree anymore with any of that shit but because the friends i had did, so i started going my seperate way, i started having fewer friends and since i was socially awkard i couldn't talk to girls or make new friends, ended up spending most time alone, until i found 4chan, this site was like a whole new world to me, my opinions were basically all over and if someone had a different one they wouldn't get shut down and there were so many different topics besides from politics, it was just what i wanted, so here i am, a normie feminist now a regular 4chan user, and to be honest IT FUCKING SUCKS! SOMEONE HELP ME I WANT A GIRLFRIEND.
>>
You became a feminist cuck to meet girls, didn't you? Why the fuck did toy think meeting girls who hate you for a way you were born would be a good idea?

No one will ever respect you if you believe pursuing romantic relationships with people who hate you is appropriate. Why would you believe such people should be in romantic relationships? If they hate men, they really shouldn't be having relationships with men, it's an insult to the mechanism of life that some do.

Do not date lefty girls.
Date single mothers
Date black women
Date Asians
Date chubby, thicc white women
Date pretty girls
Date ugly girls

Never, ever the feminist. Ever. No exceptions, no backsies, do not allow people who hate men and are even proud of it to reproduce.
>>
Got it brother. do not let monsters have sex.
>>
>>139671670

So you are still a feminist? That's your own grave you're digging, as long as you're one people will see you as a dishonest weasle.

Look, all women want is to feel womanly, to have that they need a man that to them is manly. You have to become that man. Also try befriending one first before you make a move so you get the feel of what she looks for in a guy and if it can be you.
>>
>>139671670
Nice blog shill slide post faggot
>>
>>139671670
You were a male feminist?

Poor kid. Nobody told you that feminism is a giant shit test.
>>
>>139671670
>SOMEONE HELP ME I WANT A GIRLFRIEND

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>139671670
I don't understand how a man can be a feminist.

Before you have a girlfriend you need to have some self respect. If you don't respect yourself, then no woman will respect you even if you do manage to get into a relationship.
>>
File: Pyramid.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramid.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>139671670

Feminism is a Virus/BioWeapon designed to destroy the Family/Society. No cure exists for it & the only way to save them is to Eliminate them.

[KB Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

Social Engineering & Birth Control causing Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder accelerates it.
>>
>>139671670
>my opinions were basically all over and if someone had a different one they wouldn't get shut down
haha oh wow
>>
>>139675578
Hi Anon5 is it possible to get an infodump on everything known about bio EMPs? how to detect it/shield it/what damage it does
thankyou
>>
>>139671670
Can't imagine how deep feminist bullshit made you a beta.

My advice: If you are male (you did'nt specify), become a man, girls will come.
>>
Why do you need a girl friend?What's the point? It is a flawed evolution trick. Transcend and ascend.
>>
>>139671670
b8 sage
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.