[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlottesville Maroon Minivan DRIVER FOUND

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: miniowner2.png (446KB, 891x445px) Image search: [Google]
miniowner2.png
446KB, 891x445px
they found the women, the driver of the mini van - needs a name POL!!!!

the van was there blocking the street for a good 5 minutes.
there were no protesters at the time, why park in the center of the street and leave?

When the Reporter Ford Fisher went through no one was even in the driver's seat.
She was then hit by her own vehicle.

Why was this van just sitting there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ4kPr-VlPQ
>>
>>139593743
ghey or fake?
>>
File: im not saying it's donna soto.jpg (245KB, 1446x1652px) Image search: [Google]
im not saying it's donna soto.jpg
245KB, 1446x1652px
>>139593743
you miss all the fun earlier we had some good threads on the whole circus
>>
>>139593909
It's legit, more weirdness from that event.
>>
don't know anything about stunt men

but I am confused by this wo/man
2 minutes in

how did s/he survive not being crushed, cut in two or having his/her guts squeezed out of his/her mouth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfaoJdLcxl0

thanks POL
>>
>>139594035
but when was the last time anything significant actually came from /pol detective work?
>>
>>139593743
so what does it mean?
captcha is "traffic" "200r"
what did captcha mean by this?
>>
>>139593743
bump
>>
>>139593997
white people all look the same

got a link?
>>
>>139594139
It sent Shia mad.
>>
>>>/x/ or >>>/b/
>>
>>139594139
haven't been keeping up with VA

they find the antifa guy holding the NAZI flag?
>>
Wow... their narrative is literally falling to pieces thanks to that ninja video recorder.
>>
Bump for Justice
>>
>>139594135
She has plenty of cushion. She's a fucking Nigger fat ass
>>
>>139593743

Your mom is so stupid, she got hit by her own car.

uh wait..
>>
>>139593743
DON'T CALL ANYBODY.

HIS ARMS ARE NOT BLUE.
>>
>>139593743
If she was a false flagger an explanation for the windows being down would be so she hears the dodge challenger coming so she knows when to exit the car
>>
>>139594344
this is clearly political, fucking leaf
>>
Keep trying to lie your way out of this. It's not going to work. One of your people is a murderer and he's gonna FRY!
>>
here's the thing I could come up with a bunch of stories that justify a lot of what went on there, BUT when you put them all together something's just not right,

I'm not looking to be disrespectful and I'm not fascinated by gore,
but why are there no pictures of the woman who was mowed down and killed in any of the live streams?

Not even by accident.
No pictures of her getting hit, you don't see her anywhere ever even in the crowd.

what's the game here?
>>
>>139594928
there's that one picture of her getting hit but that's about it. i'm sure someone has it
>>
>>139594139
Ask Eric Clanton.
>>
>>139594852
>9

I don't know what this is really all about.

but if i go by the reports, regardless of what side you're on, his mother said her son was schizophrenic and on meds before she know what was really happening.

now if you want to execute the mentally ill because he's not standing next to you so much for the shit you stand for, and btw, your side always loses, it's a matter of funding, logistics will and know how.

or maybe this guy was used by the FEDS like those other people who are schizophrenic were, maybe you're really the NAZI here and want all the defects in society eliminated - or maybe you're a troll who get's off on seeing others hurt cause you're so very damaged.

I don't know and I don't really care, but it's time for bother sides, or 5 sides or 10 sides to get away from each other and if that means breaking up the country, I' all for it.

Enjoy your open borders, your so called anarchy and the Gulag in your new Bolshevist Stalinist-Soroist regime.
>>
>>139593743
wew
>>
Remember the Veritas video where that dipshit said they recruit mental issue people and set scenes up with them? Well...
>>
>>139594135
What is POL?
>>
>>139594139
What is /pol?
>>
Found her she is a German Spy, Terrorist and Nazi supporter. Allegedly jailed but that is probably a cover.
>>
>>139594139
>>
reminder that cia niggers with radio devices were all over the scene in their faggot khakis and polo shirts
>>
File: 4353459.png (2MB, 812x1560px) Image search: [Google]
4353459.png
2MB, 812x1560px
>stunt man
>>
>>139599354
I would kill for some footage that was further up the street. Never get a good look at those people first hit.
>>
File: srg5w6.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
srg5w6.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>139599620
I feel like
>that car pulled in exactly 1 minute before hand
>they all set up got their pictures
>once done, did the quick slam and started screaming throwing trash and shoes everywhere
>pre prepaired medic uniforms
>pre prepaired people to run towards camera angles
> pre prepaired cameramen to run in the other way
>and big banners to cover it all while its all happening.

>even bussing in BLM, Antifa, and fake "KKK"

>empty part of town, all of this shit happoned in less than 10 minutes while everyones distracted at the parking lot where Ruptly was.

this seems like something VERY orchestrated.
>>
this shit really gives me the chills
How do I know some friends of mine irl aren't CIA operatives? Stuff like this makes me question literally everything! How many people do we pass by every day are operatives? The professors in our schools, students, cops, reporters, politicians, actors, etc could all be CIA. Heck,what if my fucking parents are CIA, how the hell would I know??
Fuck ghosts and aliens , this is REAL nightmare fuel
>>
File: ghost busters.png (4MB, 3176x3000px) Image search: [Google]
ghost busters.png
4MB, 3176x3000px
THIS
>>
File: ghost busters.png (2MB, 1252x2296px) Image search: [Google]
ghost busters.png
2MB, 1252x2296px
>>139602541

>>
>>139594928
You can see it in one of the videos. She gets knocked down by a car in front of the Challenger and then her head is bonked by the front wheel of the challenger. Watch closely, lower right.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.