[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Germans uncucking themselves?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 87

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpGnsmBj7gA
>>
i met some german police couple when i was on holiday in thailand last month. they told me the police force hates rapefugees and what merkel has done to the country.
>>
>>139578282
Not if the opinion polls are right.
>>
File: 1503309060001.jpg (123KB, 509x528px) Image search: [Google]
1503309060001.jpg
123KB, 509x528px
>kekistani flag
>"germans uncucking themself?!"

There isn't enough gas on this gay earth to gas all of your kind.
>>
>>139578406
It seems what with the Facebook-Stazi clampdown, the polls are indeed fake news™
>>
>>139578282
for the 298387844 times, no

remember when you all thought Le Pen would win and all the french posters told you "no she won't" and you responded "hurr french are always pessimists" and she lost 35/65 ?

Well guess what, Germany is ever worse than France

stop making threads about "uncucking" or "happening" or "civil war" bullshit it's not happening, and it's probably not even going to happen in our lifetime

fucking happening fags should be put in the ovens before the jews
>>
>>139578483
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H72HgvBfr3Y

Are you one of those neo-nazis who want to gas the nation-wrecking liberals, to martyr yourself for Deutschland? Will we see some Breivik autism in Germany during our lifetime?
>>
>>139578898
things are turning hot out of a sudden
>>
>>139578820
So it's not happening?
>>
>>139579287
definitely not

stop thinking about France, UK, Sweden, Germany, Spain, Italy, these countries are lost, there's no going back, there will be no uprising, the west has been far too much marxist for too long, our "people" loves communism, they make the biggest parades

just focus on yourself and your family, take care of your loved ones, but stop thinking about the west, it's doomed, you're wasting your time, the west HAVE to die to rise again, it's not gonna happen today
>>
In last two years i have met 2 germans from berlin and and two from other lands (bc of my job) all of them was normal guys( wifes, gf hauses etc) and all of them was angry about situation in country but they say i shit you not they still go with Merkel or centrists bc they have comfy lifes and dont what to lose it, so until huge crisis and food normation kicks in its wont change, people are willing to riot then its nothing to lose.
>>
>>139579287
>just focus on yourself and your family
>the west HAVE to die to rise again

So the west is gonna die but myself and my family are going to be OK in the proccess.

Seems like that's only possible if we are on the side to kill the present-west and be victorious. So prepare yourself accordingly, faggots.
>>
>>139579030
It will get to a point where this plan won't even seem extreme.
>>
>>139578386
>>139579703
Do they wish for the return of the Great One?
>>
>>139578282
Don't be silly, germans hate Merkel because she's considered far right in germany and they want more leftist/liberal government.
>>
>>139580041
Breivik will become normal? Thats what we get for having a self-genocidal government. How things came to be like this? It gives me the chills.

>>139579591
>>139579969
Goddamn, this is some heavy shit. It's like the larping is becoming real life, and what it seemed like autist exagerations is turning into a real life storm. This makes me very afraid. How many will die in those social conflicts? Will it be light at the end of all this? Will it be worse after it ends?
>>
>>139579969
who said you were forced to stay in your country ? just leave it for a place that will understand you and accept you, let the commies rule your country on steroids, it will accelerate the process, their death is gonna be horrific, during this time you're gonna have childrens, give them a good education, Spain will be 100% muslim, then your progeny will go full reconquista

right now we're losing only because we're fighting our own people: lefties, if it was only us vs muslims, we would completly roll on them, once all leftists are dead, we take back what is ours

(the childrens are just an option, in case leftists still breath as long as you live)
>>
>>139578282
I think the poster says somrthing along the lines of: for a good germany and a good life
Anyone kraut bro want to help
>>
>>139578898
>>139579030
Go fuck yourself you larping nigger.
>>
File: til-schweiger_zpskdosafjv.jpg (58KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
til-schweiger_zpskdosafjv.jpg
58KB, 800x600px
German men are the most beautiful creatures
>>
>>139580288
Only so many places you can run to before there's no place left to go.
>>
>>139580041
It's strange how often normal situations just like this turned into historical monsters whose reasoning has since been censored and their cause turned into comic book level villainy.
>>
>>139580369
Why the fuck are you krauts so angry at this thread? Whats wrong with you fucking sausage eater, islamic bull preppers faggots?
>>
She is booed everywhere she goes. THE TIDE IS TURNING. Merkel just confirmed over 2 million new migrants in 2018. You guys ready for civil war?
>>
File: Schweiger-Optik-630x353.jpg (39KB, 630x353px) Image search: [Google]
Schweiger-Optik-630x353.jpg
39KB, 630x353px
>>139580380
This is an actor and he loves rapefugee dick like all celebrities
>>
>>139580544
Why are you fellow krauts so angered by my thread?
>>
>>139580380
looks chinky
>>
>>139580632
Actors love whatever the establishment owners tell them to love. It's just for optics.
>>
>>139580462
He probably isn't even German like 90% of the German flag posters
>>
>>139578820
Dude why so angry? Millions of people voted for Le Pen. Those people shouldn't go unnoticed. Macaroni won because of all the major cities. Plus, who know how many minorities voted for him. Don't get upset about it. It happened in America. We beat the feminists & liberals at their own game. It can still happen in Europe. People are waking up. People are getting red pilled every day. It doesn't happen over night.
>>
>>139580656
? Haven't said anything about you.
>>
they're only booing her because she's a christian. Germans wan't a far-left communist atheist to run their country. Merkel is too right-wing for your average German.

Don't fall for /pol/'s propaganda
>>
>>139580279
which european country /pol/ always take as an exemple to follow ? Poland

Poland has been marched on, humiliated, erased, annihiled through centuries, and now they're the country we want ours to look like, how did they do ?

God, Honor, Fatherland

They got invaded many times, their country was erased, they fleed to Italy and France, and Napoleon led them to take it back

They fought the muslims, they fought the commies, they fought the jews, they fought the prussians/germans, they've been betrayed into trusting no one but themselves, now they're the most patriotic nation in Europe

if France have to die, if it has to be 100% muslims, if i won't even see my country again in my lifetime but that at the end my country take itself back, i'm 100% for it

let the west to the muslims, let the lefties suffer their own idiocy, they talk so much about that "working class" since they're commies, but the actual workers are right-wing, they're gonna either die starving or die killed by muslims, and we will just have to enjoy the show and taking care of what matters in the present
>>
File: marsvogel.jpg (65KB, 1500x832px) Image search: [Google]
marsvogel.jpg
65KB, 1500x832px
>>139580544
>You guys ready for civil war?
Yeah, I have a license for pic related

>>139580462
We are kinda special since WW2 Also this >>139580733
>>
>>139580742
Not you, but your compatriots.
>>
>>139580288
I would like to believe that, at some point, people will wake up. Just look at USA, seems like more and more people are waking up to their <50% white reality. I've hope that when the first western country totally collapses, even leftists will have to ally with their race. It will be safer to be gone from your country before that happens, but nobody knows when it will be.
>>
File: 1392997762751.jpg (50KB, 480x547px) Image search: [Google]
1392997762751.jpg
50KB, 480x547px
All invaders must be expelled by whatever means necessary. The alternative is the soft genocide of white Europeans. Which is of course the intention of the (((leftists))), but back any creature into a corner and watch what it does.

When two cultures come too close, one always destroys the other. The only question is who will win.
>>
>>139580632
Tbh I'm to lazy to look up every day Germans lmao. He wasn't my first choice in images anyway
>>
That was a "smallish" demo by the AfD. But im somewhat confident.

I already analyzed their entire anti-(((Globalist))) movement (goes way beyond the AfD) and they seem to have a good game. They are Germans don't forget, they may be emotionally retarded (like all Germanic and Nordic people are) but they are second to none when it comes to organizing shit (and making gearboxes).

Don't forget that Germans still enjoy a good standard of living and safety, they need to suffer before they un-retard themselves therefore opening the way to victory.
>>
>>139580821
This is different though. There won't be a genetically viable population left to replenish "New France" once the Jewish regime falls.
>>
>>139580733
>He probably isn't even German like 90% of the German flag posters
Unfortunately the same can be said for Berlin too.
I made myself sad thinking about this.
>>
>>139580827
Not sure man. Just ignore them.
>>
>>139578386
Unironically this is what 99% of europeans think off. EU wrecked europe. Its all gone now. Europe is fucked, unless we go full holocaust mode(mass deportations)
>>
>>139580822

Is that a bread knife? It's ironic, because you guys make some of the best guns in the world.
>>
>>139580961
Sure but don't forget we also make the best bread in the world (^:
>>
>>139580906
Trust me. 2 million more migrants were confirmed for 2018 yesterday. Shit will go very dark here very soon.
>>
>>139580950
Mass deportation do not sound bad, but it will be just a matter of time until the left comes crawling in like a cancer to make a new fucking shit like that happen again. You need to remove the cause of this. Remove the liberal leftists and criminalize their ideology already.
>>
File: 14torben_Liebrecht.png (428KB, 450x580px) Image search: [Google]
14torben_Liebrecht.png
428KB, 450x580px
>>139580733
If they look like this it's all good with me
>>
>>139581046
And philosophy... And guns... And cars... And also, soft-genocide... And hard-genocide too!
I guess the only genocide left for you to master is the radical centrist genocide.
>>
>>139580632

Yes that guy. Another "money loving", "fancy house in the Whitest part of Germany loving" hypocritical celebrity. The Jews made him do refugee propaganda. The methods used in the USA are the same everywhere.

And he most likely had to suck Jewish dick for the blackmail camera, this is one of the methods that the Jews use to put this artists under their control.
>>
Europe must be cleansed in blood before any uncucking will ever happen. it's sad but Enoch was right
>>
>>139580735
You don't know Europe and especially France

USA was always different, you won out of hate for communism, you were always the most patriotic country in the world, we are not, we invented leftism, we ARE leftism, the french election was the last, the FN will never win, they had a great score, but from now on, they will only go down, most people have gave up their hopes, we can't trust anyone in the political sphere (yes, Marine Le Pen fucked up the debate, an easy fucking debate, fucking hell even her father told on radio how much he was disappointed)

2016/2017 are the biggest years of happening for western Europe, we're not having a second chance anytime soon

and in my personal opinion, i think Trump is nothing, you're gonna have 4 years of an illusion of good, maybe 4 more if he wins again, maybe it will have some great sides, and after ? You will have another commie on steroid who will make sure that the 8 years of Trump get erased
>>
>>139578483
Is it legal for you Germans to talk about gassing people in hopes of exterminating all of their kind?
>>
Look guys, Merkel and Ahmed Muhammed Abdul, they are all getting booed.
>>
>>139581371
>Syria Leben Angela Merkel!!!!!!
Fucking cute and BASED!
>>
>>139581424
>>
>>139581371
vid of the booing?

>>139581194
Fun fact: Enoch Powell would've won the conservative elections in a landslide after his Rivers of Blood speech. The cuckservatives have to be the first to get bended over and fucked into submission.
>>
Germans have no options. If you think Merkel is the worst, you are way way off. At the moment the most important thing in German politics is to prevent a coalition of the green party with any other party. Same goes for the left Party. And we have been told for 7 years now that the AfD is the reincarnation of the NSDAP, so there is no way that they can win. German party sanity ranking goes like this:

AfD > CDU > FDP > SPD > Lefties > Greens

So to prevent the insanity of the the Left and Green party, you have to vote Merkel.

Please ignore the Japanese flag, I left Germany when they opened the flood gates. And don't call me english teacher, I have a real job.
>>
>>139581552
On the first post of the thread
>>
>>139581459
I think this kid did merkel after all of this
>>
File: 1503250287895.jpg (127KB, 1120x840px) Image search: [Google]
1503250287895.jpg
127KB, 1120x840px
>>139581046
kek.
>>
>>139580380

>posts the biggest leftist cuck asshole in Germany
>>
>>139581586
What job do you have then
>>
>>139581586
Don't you find it funny that thats always the strategy to counter Germany? To force lots of decadent leftist stuff at them? After WW1 was the Weimar republic. After WW2, was the demonization of any and every organical concept of a volk, a nation and unity. They got u gud, boyzzz.
>>
>>139581597
Which country is hiding behind the reddit flag?
>>
>>139581597
Oh, I didn't see the kid, he was there for like 10 seconds. Cool shit
>>
File: baby.jpg (7KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
7KB, 201x251px
>>139580380
>buttchin
why does he look constipated?
>>
>>139578282
No.
>>
>>139581065
If this madness comes to end someday, i bet lefties will be like nothing never happened :D
>refugees whaaat???? what you mean? I have never heard of, lulz. No hard feelings yeah?
>>
>>139581752
And it's going to backfire on them, as is tradition.
>>
>>139581823
A German flag maybe... Maybe an Israeli flag...
>>
File: perennial albishman.png (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
perennial albishman.png
51KB, 400x400px
>>139581752
>>
>>139581752
I don't think it's funny, but you are right. I'm interested how the US will handle there first attempt which is unfolding right now. At the moment you guys are way better off.
>>
>>139582268
Good luck Kraut. Also, good luck with Kim. You escaped from the caliphate, only to encounter a even more crazy shit flying over your head there.
>>
File: Bismarck Vaterland.jpg (69KB, 627x764px) Image search: [Google]
Bismarck Vaterland.jpg
69KB, 627x764px
>>139581586
>Please ignore the Japanese flag, I left Germany when they opened the flood gates.
Where will you go once they take over Japan?
>>
>>139582009
They must go. They can't be tolerated anymore, in anywhere.
>>
>>139578820
Ok macron. Ps fuck you.
>>
File: 1492902990315.jpg (645KB, 1280x1824px) Image search: [Google]
1492902990315.jpg
645KB, 1280x1824px
No. They will elect her again, just as the other European countries will elect center left and center right politicans and parties who are #refugeeswelcome. This is what Europeans want. Any other statement comes from a fundamental lack of understanding of the current European psyche. They are guilt ridden and apathetic. They care not for their history or culture. This is something that is present across Europe; France, Sweden, Germany, the UK and so on. Certainly some individuals are excluded from this insanity, you will find many of these rare beings here. They will tell you that their nation is less fucked than the next, that their people are waking up. I promise you, this is not the case. They are deluded. The demography of the young in each of these nations tell the truth. In a few short decades the <30 bracket will be majority migrant background. In some cities this is already the case. The rate at which they are knocking down churches and building mosques speaks for itself. Europe is lost. European culture is dissolving in a cauldron of apathy.

The only nations within Europe that are not embracing this replacement are Hungary and Poland, god help them.

All that is left for us foreigners to do is watch in disgust, horror and perhaps a touch of satisfaction as we think 'I told you so'.

None of this is to say that the people of NZ, Aus or the US are devoid of our own problems with migration. Indeed you may have noticed that for the average German poster this is their immediate defense of the insanity in Europe at this time. It is no defense at all, but an attempt to derail the conversation and shift the blame elsewhere. Does NZ and Aus have a chink problem? Yes. Does the US have a beaner problem? Yes. Is the 56% a real meme? Perhaps. Don't get me started on Canada. But none of this absolves the people of Europe from their continued voting for their own demise.
>>
File: enoch was right.png (502KB, 780x713px) Image search: [Google]
enoch was right.png
502KB, 780x713px
>>139581552
the enemy within is the greatest enemy, they allow the decay.
>>
>>139578386
The police is cucked themselves.
>>
>>139580950
>Unironically this is what 99% of europeans think off

Wishful thinking Spurdo, 10% of Europeans think we’re fucked, the basis for the train of thought behind this rationale is largely unified but is divergent. It stems from the fact that conservative ideas have been abhorred and vilified for so long that this re-invention will take some time to solidify its base. Overall I’d say the shared relation is that mass-immigration (the legal and illegal ones) was a big fucking mistake with varying ideas on how to fix it.

Then there’s another 20% of people that know that something is wrong but keep voting for the old powers that be, the career politicians and fucking traitors that infest politics.

After this we have the 50% of the apathetic class of people who do not give a fuck about politics, they may or may not see the pending disaster about to happen. Middle class and working class people alike and of course all of the fucking leeches thrown in, only a civil war would get these fuckers to get involved in events outside of their social bubble.

Then we come to the 20%, the children of the mass immigration project, the old school communists, their new Marxist pets, the bureaucrats, the lobbyist and the Green party voters. All of them are quite content in this nepotistic bureaucratic world they have built for themselves, far away from the troubles their imported people will cause. These are the traitors that hold rallies “against fear and division” once a truck of peace™ plows through another western crowd, never actually naming the perpetrators. Aside from that they try and dictate what appropriate speech is, what should be taught in schools and in are in general insufferable cunts preaching socialist or crony capitalist ideas.

Only civil unrest or massively charismatic political leaders and populist parties can save us now from this Kalergi plan bullshit.
>>
>>139582777
Copypasta?
tl;dr: Anglo-untouched Eastern Europe: Safe.
Anglo-Western Europe: Cucked
>>139582845
Most aren't actually and even those on the higher echelons often just LARP. Shit man, just patrolling some places in Berlin will make a Nazi out of most normies.
>>
>>139581586
>a real job
but no big daikon
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>139583022
forgot pic
>>
>>139578282
Yes they are slowly uncucking
>>
>>139578820
>France Surrenders again
>>
>>139583022
Nah mate I'm pretty drunk so it came out retarded but it is truth.
>>
>>139581281
You sound blackpilled as fuck. I bet you don't even vote anymore. Your life has already ended.
>>
File: 1495931904324.png (5KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1495931904324.png
5KB, 619x453px
>>139582777
>777
Please stop. I want off this ride.
>>
>>139580950
>deportation
straight into an oven you mean
>>
>>139581586
The Green Party won't be part of any coalition. I'll vote for the AfD.
>>
>>139582777
Sacred trips of truth
>>
>>139581586
Nobody asked you black pidgeon speaks. Even the afd is a liberal cuck party. There is no political solution - espcially not in yurope.
>>
File: thinking1.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking1.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>139578282

notice anything about the crowd, /pol/?
>>
>>139582452
Thanks, for you too. Will keep my head down for now.

>>139582460
Bismarck right in the feels. It's not like I haven't thought about that countless times. However, I was raised in a district with over 70% muslim immigrants. Went to school there, seen some shit. Germany is lost.
>>
>>139583022
The police here are too afraid of muslims so they just randomly check up on some young white teens. Fuck the police.
>>
>>139583179
you absolutely get it, my hate for leftists has grown so much, if i could delete the entire human race right now, i would do it, just for the pleasure to end all leftist lives

my hate for traitors is much stronger than my love for my country and my people, i can't stand them anymore, i used to love debating, i can't anymore or i would lose control

i want to see them getting beheaded by muslims in 4k so fucking bad you can't imagine
>>
>>139583281
Ethnic Krauts?
>>
>>139583458
On the bright side, you may well see this in your lifetime.

I met a Frenchman like you here in NZ, the one IRL Eurofag I've met who wasn't comfortable with the changes happening. I wonder how he is doing.
>>
>>139583544

it's all white people

noone from the mudslime countries hates Merkel. I wonder why?
>>
>>139578282
no
>>
>>139580351
"For a Germany that we like and love to live in"
>>
>>139578406
(((opinion polls)))
>>
>>139583179
>>139583458
To tell you, i even start to enjoy reading the news and see the religion of peace strike again, because since my country is 80% leftist, that's 100% sure one of the victims is a lefty, always hype me up
>>
>>139583458
Keep your hate in control, or else the poison will cripple you. Think of productive ways to achieve your goal.
I also have immense hate inside me, but I use it to make a change, however small it may be.
>>
>>139583602
If he left France, he's probably doing ok

our own country is driving us crazy, i have to flee too ASAP or i'm gonna kill myself
>>
>>139583740
The victims are always leftists because a right winger knows to keep watch around muslims.
>>
>>139583341
>Germany is lost.
If it is, then everything else is futile as well. But if there is only the smallest chance of survival, then we shouldn't rest until we have done our part. It's victory or death - not only for Germany but for all of mankind. I certainly haven't done nearly enough.
>>
>>139583851
Yeah thanks for the wise words m8, i have really great friends so i'm doing ok right now, i just have to leave this country and i'll be alright, living a normal life with a happy family n shit
>>
>>139583872
If you are willing to kill yourself, how about kidnapping a leftist and letting your hate out?
>>
>>139583933
Yeah that's what i keep telling myself
>>
File: 1502855381839.gif (3MB, 280x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502855381839.gif
3MB, 280x250px
>>139578282
Some Germans are actually speaking out finally, but this is not enough.

Germany has fallen.
It will NEVER recover.
The next generation is brown moslems.

We may witness an entertaining "death rattle" as they attempt to shake the damage Merkel and by extension the Germans have done to themselves, but nothing can be done. We can simply make memes about how they defend their suicide.

I'm sorry Germany. In a different timeline we would have been brothers.
>>
>>139583989
You will never be happy as someone who fled. As long as you don't have like 4 white children you have to take care of, stay. There aren't any other safe havens left soon.
>>
I like the guy chanting at the end who is looking around to see how straight everyone elses arms are
>>
>>139580950
>holocaust
The what now?
>>
>>139584080
>Your nation breaks Germany directly
>I'm sorry Germany, in a different timeline we would have been brothers

What did you meant by this?
>>
>>139584034
Stupid idea. Not only does it make you an awful person but it just gives the other side moral-high-ground ammunition. Don't sacrifice your own morality.
>>
>>139584080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckLx8I7fApQ

I'll always think of this, and thank Christ that it's not my land in the trench with you yet.
>>
>>139584080
The 0-4 generation is like 85-90% white. It's the 18-30 gen that is muslim as fuck
>>
>>139584034
My family lives in a pretty dangerous place, and my mom is pretty known in the right-wing community, i don't want anything to happen to them

And i want to find my way out before ending my life, i still have a little chance to live a good life so i'll try it before

Seeing all the shit going in the world, i wouldn't be surprised to see at least one war happen, then i'll have a chance to kill some lefties legally
>>
>>139584080
>Germany has fallen.
>It will NEVER recover.
>The next generation is brown moslems.
Defeatists can get >>>/out/
>>
>>139583872
He was at the end of a tourist trip and was not happy to be going back.
>>
>>139582880
Well in spurdoland 90% of people want these fuckers out or no more of them.
50% wants literally remove kebab and rest 40% wants tighter immigration policy. Hard to believe it would not be the same in other yurop cunts, or you guys are just cucked to the max
>>
>>139584211
Well they only got there last year

in 4 years the 0-4 will be 40% muslim
>>
>>139584133
I don't want a safe haven, i just want a non-leftist haven, eastern europe is doing pretty good that way
>>
>>139584218
Or that. Hope you have armed up.
>>
>>139578282
Is grass blue?
Due to quantum mechanics the answer to both of these questions is same.
>>
If you only knew how bad things really are
>>
>>139584241
F
>>
>>139584272
They might be known as goatfuckers but it's not like they can actually procreate with them. Arabs are the least attractive race for white women. Speaking from experience and statistics.
>>
>>139584176
Germany was at least as advanced if not more so than modern first world countries during WW2.
Can you think of a modern first world country that couldn't recognize a false-flag staged ethnic genocide?

Germany would have been given the chance to repudiate the semitic-smear, and Israel would cease to exist.
>>
>>139584242
This, but media is trying its best to keep the borders open with the "Finns rape/murder too", "Think of the children!", "We should give Isis fighters an easier time to get into social net to combat extremism" and other assorted brainfarts.
>>
>>139584218

Why don't you emigrate to Australia or Canada (Quebec)?
>>
>>139584437
>Arabs are the least attractive race for white women
technically

But they Jews are using the media to dress them up
>>
>>139578386
You celebrate them saying this

when someone says the police are racist you think they are just idiots
>>
>>139583341
>I was raised in a district with over 70% muslim immigrants. Went to school there, seen some shit. Germany is lost.

Leftists be like:

>I hope old people die out, they're fucking bigots!

>These fucking young kids, they're nazis!

They won't accept responsibility for what their world view has brought into our countries though. I grew up in saturated classes full of - specially- south american immigrants

By the time to end high school there were like 2 that hadn't drop out. All that fucking money wasted on them while my parents worked from 9 to 19, funny thing they're still leftist hippies cause they didn't saw that. The entire west is lost
>>
>>139584496
Link to the news about giving gibs to terrorists, sorry, "foreign fighters".

http://www.is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005345630.html
>>
>>139584331
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKzzyTKCcAAHOsI.jpg:large

There is hope frenchbro, move out of your slumber and speak out! One martyr already gave his life, only for a glimpse of attention. So speak out! The earlier means the less dead there will be. Why won't you do what you must?
>>
File: 1494505775060.jpg (31KB, 582x569px) Image search: [Google]
1494505775060.jpg
31KB, 582x569px
>>139584414
Indeed. I also met another Frenchman who was at peace with the changes happening. He grew up in a rough part of a city with blacks and Muslims and liked them, although he didn't make any connection between them and the poor state of the city and his school. He had a brother in the police who he was worried was becoming a racist brute. So it goes my friend.
>>
>>139580380
Germans tend to have deep eye sockets.
>>
>>139584514
7-8% of white women intermix and 4% of that is with spics
>>
>>139584437
Their birth rates are higher than native Euros by a large margin.
>>
>>139584707
Not without women.
>>
>>139584211
You fail to observe the moslem's breeding habits.

>>139584220
I respect your staunch attitude, and I hope it will serve your country well.

The sad part is, political correctness has proven more dangerous than Marxism for us.
I.e., even if your country staged an ethnic/religious rebellion to expel the degenerate hordes from your land, the US would prohibit any action against the moslems.
>>
>>139584499
for Australia it's a matter of time until they become lefties, and Québec is long gone, they're the most retarded people i've ever met, even the "patriotic" ones loves Trudeau, they are the level zero of intelligence and political understanding

i love quebecoises accents though
>>
>>139580706
Actors are convincing liars
>>
>>139578282
>Brandenburg

It's because it's in the east. It's sort of uncucked there.
>>
>>139578282
She doesn't seem to mind. Maybe it's because millions of refugees will vote for her.
>>
>>139584619
i don't even want to try anything to save France right now, it would just slow down the inevitable death of the country, and i want the beheading of antifas in 4k in my lifetime

>>139584644
yeah, a lefty stays a lefty until death, they could see a muslim rape their whole family, they would blame our past colonialism

leftism is a mental issue and death is the only cure
>>
>>139578282

Germans keep voting for Merkel according to polls.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/german-election-polls-odds-tracker-merkel-seeks-fourth-term1/

If Germans want to commit cultural/ethnic suicide that's what is happening. In a few decades it'll be done, they did this to themselves.
>>
>>139583657
>at 1:39 and 1:43
Not only whites, there's a few brown people in the audience.
>>
File: MK9970_Niederwalddenkmal.jpg (2MB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
MK9970_Niederwalddenkmal.jpg
2MB, 2560x1707px
>>139584775
>I respect your staunch attitude, and I hope it will serve your country well.
I hope so as well but it's not always easy.
>even if your country staged an ethnic/religious rebellion to expel the degenerate hordes from your land, the US would prohibit any action against the moslems.
Of course they would. That's why the US will have to go in some way or another.
>>
>>139578386
We're they homos? If so Allahu Anbar
If not was the woman a police officer? If so Allahu akbar

Is this supposed to be our choice? Islam vs leftist bullshit?
>>
>>139583260
Not interested in getting cucked for the next 25 years until finally the civil war starts. There is nothing that can save it anymore. Get over it. Think about how you can use the situation still to your and your family/friends advantage and get out there.

>>139584524
I know exactly what you mean. We would pro
>>
File: 1498774194339.jpg (704KB, 1600x1562px) Image search: [Google]
1498774194339.jpg
704KB, 1600x1562px
>>139584080
Dude I hope you realize we're worse off demographically. We're further along the recovery path, but we still have a long way to go.
>>
>>139584176
The goyim know anon
>>
French is a very beautiful language, I hope I learn it before I die!
>>
>>139580380
Til Schweiger is a fucking retard who spouts nothing but nonsense but seriously considers himself an "intellectual". Also every single movie he stars in sucks fat dong.
>>
final bump for zee krauts
>>
Now I will reveal my flag...
>>
68ers caused this shit
>>
>>
File: missing_jude.jpg (69KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
missing_jude.jpg
69KB, 720x540px
>>
>>139585857
SSPX 4 life
>>
File: SSPX.jpg (684KB, 1890x4485px) Image search: [Google]
SSPX.jpg
684KB, 1890x4485px
>>139586086
Tradition is our future.
>>
File: 1489584149980.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489584149980.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>>139585857
Good thread monkeyman
>>
File: 1466403236528.jpg (22KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1466403236528.jpg
22KB, 480x320px
>>139580544
Choose wisely Anon

You either stand with Merkel, the former commie, Schulz, the Jewish lunatic, or you disagree with both and get called a Nazi

Which one will it be?
>>
>>139585232
yes straight couple. and complete normies too. both were attractive. didnt seem racist at all by the appearance until they started ranting about merkel and co.
>>
>>139586226
Thank you crocodude
>>
>>139586150
I visited my first ever latin mass a few days ago and it was very impressive indeed.
>>
>>139584707
Source :^) ?
>>
>>139579591
People also tought Germany was lost after WW1 so did the Germans until some point they had to step up against that what is killing them. I think the same will happen again but this time a civil war within Europe. I'm ready for that
>>
>>139584242
>>139584496
I am pretty sure about the rest of Europe being like I mentioned, perhaps you Spurdos are destined to fuck the leftist agenda up.
>>
>>139587280
Except for Anglos of course, they still stand strong.
>>
>>139586566
>>139586150
The roman catholic church is one of the 3 establishemnts of the globalists boys.
Dont fall for it.
Look into orthodox christianity or orthodox mysticism, those are your religions.
Next would be Buddhism were all modern religion derives from.
>>
>>139586305
Problem with that election is, Merkel is the only fucking "Option" the rest is all worse.

So, vote for the Merkelnator and hope that shit hits the fan soon.
>>
>>139578820
Fuck you France I told you this would happening
>>
>>139581065
this.

criminalize all leftist bullshit, at least for a generation for normal thinking to recover and to end demoralization of european societies
>>
>>139584773
well they bring their own woman / children. 2018 will mark the beginning of the first refugees who are allowed to bring their relatives. about 400.000 refugees are legally allowed to bring their families and if every single one of them is from syria thats 1.200.000 more people who are coming.
>>
>>139585248
It's the difference between a man preventing a roach infestation with proven pesticides vs a man fighting a roach infestation which has already infected his home.
>>
File: 1468552361133.jpg (58KB, 500x677px) Image search: [Google]
1468552361133.jpg
58KB, 500x677px
>>139579030
>Krauts killing lefties now
Ohohohoho Hanz, are you waking up? Good morning, it seems you are needed once more.
>>
>>139585857
Whats the difference?
>>
File: bashar-al-assad.jpg (485KB, 2200x1467px) Image search: [Google]
bashar-al-assad.jpg
485KB, 2200x1467px
>>139578282
What a way to start the day, thank you OP.
>>
>>139581586
the solution to stop traitors is to vote for a confirmed traitor.

Nahhhh
>>
>>139588519
Yep, sounds horrible. You have a better method for damage control?
>>
Until there is widespread poverty nothing will change in the west so stop dreaming
>>
>>139580279
Every Leftist who is dragged in front of his own mother and beaten to death with a hammer is a sacrament to God. There is not a single left-wing person who deserves to live. Not one. The act, the state of BEING left-wing warrents death in and of itself.

Society will not survive until there is a purge. I genuinely hope there is a civil war so that I may participate. I would love to tie a leftist to a chair and hold a blowtorch on his face as his little feet kick and pound at the ground. I could do it all day. I would do it for free. Pull their teeth out, gouge out their eyes, burn them alive.

It is necessary, but it will also be enormously pleasurable.
>>
File: hallway.jpg (366KB, 1200x919px) Image search: [Google]
hallway.jpg
366KB, 1200x919px
>>139588799
You seem like a nice person, I like you.
>>
>>139588972
It's an antifa fag trying to derail a thread.
>>
>>139588636
there is no damage controll, oh you prevent a few thousands with merkel?

thats nothing, i am voting either afd or green party to advance collapse, because the worse it gets, the best solution we would have
>>
>>139589349
valid strategy. Waidmannsheil
>>
>>139589349
Weimar Republic when?
>>
>>139587975
That doesn't make much sense desu
>>
>>139589501
dont fsll into their trap, oh they force us to vote for them because leftists are even more open borders crazy... but the thing is, none of the 2 will fix it and want to fix it.

therefore, according to game theory, your best solution is to maximize your gains, which is a quick society collapse, which would make alot of people vote nationalists.

therefore, the right solution is probably to vote linke or green party, so they open borders more.

or you can vote afd of course
>>
>>139590019
Well I'm too lazy to drive down to the embassy but yeah, have fun. I think either way the collapse is still way to far off. Will take at least 20 years.
>>
File: 1503983228059.jpg (16KB, 330x417px) Image search: [Google]
1503983228059.jpg
16KB, 330x417px
Are people fucking blind? Many big surveys have been ignored by German media, they only publish what supports their agenda.

This Infratest survey from 2015 shows that even when the refugee crisis had recently started people already were skeptical (54% say Germany can not handle the integration of refugees). Again, take note that this survey is from 2015 when there still was a lot of "Willkommenskultur" and the broad majority of the population did not yet know about education/unemployment/crime statistics and what was to come...

https://www.infratest-dimap.de/umfragen-analysen/bundesweit/umfragen/aktuell/54-prozent-der-bevoelkerung-meinen-wir-schaffen-es-nicht-die-fluechtlinge-erfolgreich-zu-integrieren/

In this more recent survey (from 2016, even before the christmas market attack) 70% of Germans also reject Islam, saying it should not be a part of Germany. 51% said that Islam directly promoted violence, 71% are preocupied that Islam has gained too much influence in Germany.

http://www.focus.de/politik/videos/repraesentative-umfrage-70-prozent-der-deutschen-finden-dass-der-islam-nicht-zu-deutschland-gehoert_id_6027429.html

These are the real numbers!
>>
>>139578282
https://youtu.be/Mr_uHJPUlO8

Merkel is like Red Hot Chilli Peppers with Germany. Give it away give it away now!
>>
>>139578282
>are germans uncucking themselves?
>it's already clear now that Merkel will get 45-50% of the votes and be chancellor for at least another 4 years with approval ratings of 80-85%.
I dunno. You tell me.
>>
>>139578406
>Hillary predicted to win 54% of the vote

I wonder why she is not president of America right now. Opinion polls are obviously factual According to the land of the leaf.
>>
The polling says Merkel will win easily, though...
Afd barely at 10%
>>
>>139578820
Le Penn had baggage compared to Macron. The problem was the right needed someone new not someone that is crazy.
>>
>>139590512
I think they need to use those sources. Always remember the MSM is hugely biased especially when it comes to polls. Nothing is final until the vote is over. I hope Germans can grow to be skeptical of their media just like the US has over the years.
>>
>>139578820
this frogfucker is right

even if hell freezes over and Merkel doesn't get in again, we'll get Schulz, who is at least as bad as Merkel if not worse (Merkel isn't even formally a socialist - just imagine what a "real" socialist might do)

the best we can hope for is AfD receiving 10 - 15% of the votes, ideally becoming the third strongest party in parliament
>>
>>139590019
Accelerationism only works if you're in the position to take advantage of the chaos
>>
>>139591303
Germans are so smart, why can't you make an propaganda plan to vote for the most positive, instead of the less worse? You are almost done with your fusion reactor, but you can't handle politics? Think about it.
>>
>>139592240
>propaganda plan to vote for the most positive
And what does that mean? The AfD wants a return to traditional families, traditional gender roles, more liberties, less bureaucracy, less EU, less immigration, more patriotism, less "guilt culture", and their "propaganda" reflects all that. In my opinion that is all very positive, and a very positive vision for Germany, not just a "less bad" one.

But in the eyes of many Germans, and the Lügenpresse that tells them what to think, all that is completely terrible, completely backwards, completely undesirable. Many people are just fine, or at least way too comfortable with the status quo. Multiculturalism and EU-imposed socialism, that's their positive vision.
>>
>>139578282
cuck can't uncuck, the sleepers are just waking up now and fighting back
>>
File: POL at immigration office.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
POL at immigration office.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>139578386
It only takes one to spark the revolution
>>
File: france.jpg (82KB, 525x447px) Image search: [Google]
france.jpg
82KB, 525x447px
>>139578820
hahahah
>civil war won't happen in our lifetime
What fucking planet are you on? This shit is happening in less than 5 years at the most. Prob in the next few months. Fuck you will be lucky to be alive in a month froggy
>>
File: Unbenannt.jpg (62KB, 785x300px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.jpg
62KB, 785x300px
>>139580041
>>139580254

Most people dont unterstand german mentality. We are raised to stand out of the crowd by doing it better than everyone else. We can only live under extremes, soon it'll turn around and german nationalism and pride will rise again, but this time we will make no mistakes
>>
>>139595917

hhahahahahahaah, he even gassed the lefties!
>>
>>139596075
vandalize the holohoax bullishit first to get people'a attention
>>
>>139578282
The choices in Germany are either more Merkel, a literal Jew who wants to kill the goyim, and Frauke Petry. And none of the Germans have the balls to vote Petry.
>>
>>139587876

Germans will vote for Angela Merkel because she is literally the least shitty option

REMEMBER
>most right wing politician out of all ruling parties
>at least sometimes pretends multiculturalism is bad
>weakly protested against same sex marriage
>"""conservative"""

like I get why you hate her, I do too, but her competition is just so much more awful
>>
We're mocking them ruthlessly, but we're partly to blame for the state Germany is in right now.

They should have our support. All right wing organisations in Europe should have our support. We must stop the infighting if we ever want to have a chance to win against the globalists.
>>
>>139596432
Petry is /cyberpunk/ as fuck
>>
>>139579030
Wow, there are nationalist in Germany?!
This is unique to only Germany, clearly.

Germany uncucked by 2020 lads.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: syrian-refugees.jpg (146KB, 620x404px) Image search: [Google]
syrian-refugees.jpg
146KB, 620x404px
>>
File: merkel mother.jpg (49KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
merkel mother.jpg
49KB, 620x350px
>>
File: qzhzaFX.jpg (175KB, 962x646px) Image search: [Google]
qzhzaFX.jpg
175KB, 962x646px
>>
File: Refugees-Iphone.jpg (105KB, 646x646px) Image search: [Google]
Refugees-Iphone.jpg
105KB, 646x646px
>>
>>139596733
What's in the bags? Hymens?
>>
File: ad_180126161-e1441614240221.jpg (60KB, 620x416px) Image search: [Google]
ad_180126161-e1441614240221.jpg
60KB, 620x416px
>>
File: refugees-smartphone.jpg (72KB, 820x461px) Image search: [Google]
refugees-smartphone.jpg
72KB, 820x461px
>>
filthy pig germans
you want rammstein
you want bratwurst
>>
File: ESAISWLVJJFM-large.jpg (36KB, 480x302px) Image search: [Google]
ESAISWLVJJFM-large.jpg
36KB, 480x302px
>>
File: 209_germoney.jpg (60KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
209_germoney.jpg
60KB, 400x275px
>>
>>139597032
Aid, free food.....
>>
>>
Are you guys dumb or something?

Voting merkel? What good outcome will come out of that?receiving 2 million immigrants instead of 3?

Jesus christ.

If you vote afd, this might scare centrists off and force them to change, if you vote green/linke this might help nationalists alot because they are lunatics and would piss people off and push for a quick collapse so they can be completly discredited. It might also force them to supress nationalists more which is great tool for recluitment.

If Merkel wins she will prove to her party that you gotta be a leftist lunatic to stay in power.

Any outcome is better than merkel outcome.
>>
File: mama-merkel.jpg (22KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
mama-merkel.jpg
22KB, 500x352px
>>
File: 141212_merkel_burka_groc39f.jpg (41KB, 609x609px) Image search: [Google]
141212_merkel_burka_groc39f.jpg
41KB, 609x609px
>>
>>
>>
>>139578282

Only the ones that did not fall for the DDR cultural marxist propaganda. Never trust a east German, the have brainwashed by the commies.
>>
File: refugees-phones.jpg (2MB, 2048x1450px) Image search: [Google]
refugees-phones.jpg
2MB, 2048x1450px
>>
File: 0,,18730879_303,00.jpg (49KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
0,,18730879_303,00.jpg
49KB, 700x394px
>>
>>
>>
File: Poor-Selfies-3.jpg (34KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
Poor-Selfies-3.jpg
34KB, 600x375px
>>
>>
>>139596432
Stop being a cuck
>>
>>
>>139596964
>>139596999
>>139597035
>>139597064
srsly, I'm working hard (late shifts, 45 hrs a week for minimum wage) and I would never allow myself to buy an iPhone, it's just way too expensive. How the fuck are those savages able to get an iPhone 7? This totally contrary to the reasons they are stating for what they are fleeing.
>>
File: 1470304952405.png (1009B, 210x194px) Image search: [Google]
1470304952405.png
1009B, 210x194px
>>139595917
>>
>>139591318
Thats the homework, nationalists arent ready bjt so is nobody else, therefore its same playing field , while right now we fight in disadvantage (massive guilt culture, holocaust, leftist culture mainstream,etc)
>>
File: 678543356.jpg (60KB, 615x368px) Image search: [Google]
678543356.jpg
60KB, 615x368px
>>139578282
>>
File: ad_217064891-e1472159893878.jpg (62KB, 620x407px) Image search: [Google]
ad_217064891-e1472159893878.jpg
62KB, 620x407px
>>139598406
>>
>>139598018
redpill moment... they aren't refufuckinggeeeeeeeeeesssssss Assad it's not a fucking dictator... they are Arabs from others countries without passports... but they speak Arabic.. got it? like the war in Kosovo... all the Albanians went to Europe, Germany Switserland and UK and guess what they said... we lost our passports Serbia was bombing our houses and we are Kosovars we want asylum, my auntie did it.... today she is British citizen
>>
File: germany-merkel1.jpg (78KB, 594x334px) Image search: [Google]
germany-merkel1.jpg
78KB, 594x334px
>>139598452
>>
File: überfeel.png (23KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
überfeel.png
23KB, 645x773px
>>139598469
>>
>>139581046
i can confirm. I'm a Baker
>>
File: CdE-aNlXIAQkpnZ.jpg (133KB, 600x670px) Image search: [Google]
CdE-aNlXIAQkpnZ.jpg
133KB, 600x670px
>>139598489
>>
>>139580950
Deportation will not help Europe at all. The entire reason we have this influx of outsiders is to prop up the welfare state, which is necessary because the natives aren't having children. The only remedy to this is importing masses of foreigners. If you want to purify Europe (as if that was a worthwhile goal) then you'd have to take away women's rights and force the male authority back into the family unit, i.e. prohibiting the meddling of police and state in domestic violence affairs and abolishing no-fault divorce, among other things.
>>
>>139578386
Really? German friend of parents got robbed of his wallet by a migrant in Germany. Chased robber and gave him a clobbering to get his wallet back. German police arrive and asked him if he tried 'starting a conversation' to ask for the wallet back first. He says no, he just tackled he guy running off with his wallet. So they arrested and charged him with assault. Well done Germany. Who will stand up for Germans in Germany?
>>
File: AragornEnglish1.png (2MB, 1253x2178px) Image search: [Google]
AragornEnglish1.png
2MB, 1253x2178px
>>139598018
They can afford this, because most of them actually are in posesion of vast sums of money. To get across the mediterrainian they paid thousands of euros for each Family member.
>>
>>139578820
Well maybe if you had actually done anything to gather support for her instead of shitposting on /pol/ she would have won you pessimistic frog eating twat
>>
>>139595917
kek, what is this from?
>>
File: AFD.jpg (36KB, 820x160px) Image search: [Google]
AFD.jpg
36KB, 820x160px
SAY IT WITH ME: DOUBLE DIGITS
>>
File: 1487532667735.png (57KB, 276x256px) Image search: [Google]
1487532667735.png
57KB, 276x256px
>>139596075
>germans become stronger every time they are on the brink of destruction
>they are literal super saiyans
>>
>>139578282
No.

The Allies made sure that Germany would never be nationalistic again.
>>
File: civic.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
civic.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>>139578820
this guy gets it

Too many fucking newfags and children on /pol/. Merkel is odds on to win, with the kike socialist party in second - the right of centre AfD will get maybe 15% on a good day.

Literally nothing will happen, just because 10's of people protest Merkel, wow it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>139588799
The worst thing is it never had to be this way, but the left they kept poking and prodding without expecting anything to happen.
>>
>>139595917
i get a boner every damn time
>>
>>139578820
Le Pen could have done better if she didn't fuck up so monumentally at the last debate, it was shameful, i'm far right and i didn't even go vote for her, i voted fillon and stayed home the next week. truth is the far right could do better in france, they just need someone smarter for a leader
>>
>>139578820
Macron was a trojan horse, though. You froggy faggots tricked everyone.
>>
Fight back German brothers!
>>
>>139581046
HOL' UP HANZ
>>
>>139602299
>teleports behind you
>unsheases (is that a word?) baguette
Nothing personal, Friedrich
>>
>>139595917

Sadly this will never happen.
>>
File: fuckgermany.png (2MB, 1324x1504px) Image search: [Google]
fuckgermany.png
2MB, 1324x1504px
>>139578386
they all got executed right?
>>
>>139602925
hon hon hon
>>
File: apjyd3T.gif (480KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
apjyd3T.gif
480KB, 540x810px
>>139583458
I never liked a frenchy before, but I like you. I will pray that somehow God will find a way to put you in a position to change things in France.
>>
>>139578282
The Germans we met on holiday seemed very redpilled, they're decent good looking people, I wish them well. I don't think they have a choice now but to return to their traditional ways and values, same for all of us.
>>
>>139578282
Even if she stays as chancellor its still good to put pressure on like this. Maybe she will increase deportations.
>>
>>139578282
The great uncuckening of our time begins.
>>
>>139596075
Sounds like some shitty doom fanfiction all that's missing are demons spawning out of merkels cunt
>>
File: _20170628_182907.jpg (27KB, 499x468px) Image search: [Google]
_20170628_182907.jpg
27KB, 499x468px
>>139597394
Thats why there are more neonazis in east germany right? Because muh communism brainwashing.
The wall was built from east germany as "antifascist protection wall" meaning to let the nazis from west germany stay there.
Anyways, east germany is actually middle germany as the true east germany is still under polish occupation because our faggot politicians didnt want it back in the 70s. Fucking traitors

Pic related, shitty germany as of today and old glorious truly united germany
>>
>>139605950
> t. Ablenkungs shill.
>>
>>139581281
So i guess surrendering without a fight is a real tradition in France, huh.
>>
>>139578483
Real Natzii flags are illegal in Germany, they can carry that, is the closest flag
>>
>>139607523
Lol
>>
>>139602299

I don't fucking think so Pierre
>>
>>139602925
if you ever meme again, toothpaste at least do it right.
>>
>>139584183
The only way moral highground matters is within the context of political debate. I think we've establiahed the time for debate is over. Also, if a leftist can rationalize the constant stream of Islamic savagery but turns against their ethnic brothers because of a singular act, they were already an enemy. Better that they show themselves as the traitors they are so that you can dispose of them.
>>
File: Cloning-Tank-finished-email.jpg (59KB, 700x538px) Image search: [Google]
Cloning-Tank-finished-email.jpg
59KB, 700x538px
Remember what your fathers taught you great sleeping masters.

Feel the pride and warmth of the lands. Your ancestors labored for millennia to create Deutschland. Their blood nurses the field. Their sacrifices justified in the dreams and hopes of your youth dreams hopes that now have become a fleeting nostalgia as the Mongrels to the East shackle your souls once more . Will you turn the rotting bales of communism as maggots spit upon your face, or will you light this grey iniquity aflame and realize this pounding in your temple is not the ending of your wits but a calling from the heart that your very own blood would rather burst forth and nurture the land than die imprisoned in the prison your flesh has become.
>>
>>139578282
We have anti islam rallies(PEGIDA) in every major town for years with 10-20k protesters every month but /pol/ ignores this because you're all shitskins and shabbos goyim.

Saged and hidden
>>
When the horns come out, it's getting serious.
>>
Germans are the greatest people on this planet.

End of discussion.
>>
Even if the germans get rid of Merkel, it doesn't make a difference. The way their politics are set up, you have to choose between a handful of globalist self-flagellating shills who all want to kill germany. Whether it's Merkel or Schultz makes no difference.
>>
>>139609560
God those fucking vuvuzelas. I hated that world cup in south africa so fucking much.
>>
>>139583731
polls have been right every time for the last 20 years.
>durrhurr not this time
>>
>>139578282
Maybe when they stop electing Merkel i will believe so
>>
File: 1504051580378.jpg (159KB, 1004x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504051580378.jpg
159KB, 1004x1024px
>>139579591
The west is an idea, a meme if you will, and memes never die. Those countries may be lost but that is just land. What is important is the idea never die. It may be a thousand years of darkness but the west will emerge victorious for our side is righteous. Take your defeatist nonsense and preach the those who are already subverted.
>>
>>139611220
RULES OF NATURE
>>
If they vote her in again i will activly dedicate myself to spreading memes that are in favor of moving all EU migrants directly to germany. Europe should not be draged down with those fuckers. Sad as it is im starting to feel like that country needs to sacrifice itself to save the rest of europe. Hopefully all Sound minded Germans can calve themselves off a slice of the country (Bavaria?) until the time comes to completely retake the nation.
>>
>>139601843
Bavaria is still somewhat sane is it not?
>>
>>139611564
CDU at 40%, she won already
>>
>>139581371
civic cucks in a nutshell
>>
File: 1495255587965.jpg (1MB, 345x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1495255587965.jpg
1MB, 345x5000px
>>139606418
Shut up jude, both austria and germany are home of the german people, we used to be one country. You are the one who shills. juden always try to be sneaky, just like you cunt
>>
>>139580950
>Unironically this is what 99% of europeans think off.
Then why the fuck do they continue to vote for the same cucked politicians that caused it and refuse to vote for anti-immigration parties?
>>
File: MapEurope1799.jpg (47KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
MapEurope1799.jpg
47KB, 400x286px
>>139611859
'we' used to be 500 countries, too, what now?
>>
File: ahahahaah.png (34KB, 1187x531px) Image search: [Google]
ahahahaah.png
34KB, 1187x531px
>>139578406
>>
>>139612895
Deutscher Bund, some time afterwards they became one country through unification process. They all spoke the same language and wanted to keep up with france and britian.
>>
>>139612058
implying politicians run our govt and not the media and (((business leaders)))
>>
>>139613646
>Dieser Bund existierte von 1815 bis 1866.

ayy, by this rationale we used to be socialists, too.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.