[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life sucks and then you die

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_20170827_203912.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170827_203912.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>be me
>Grandfather 1 dead of alcoholism, mexican
>Grandfather 2 dead of a botched aortic stenosis repair, cuban
>Grandmother 1 dead of Alzheimer's (cuban)
>Grandmother 2 dead of alzheimers (Puerto Rican)
>Father dead of heart attack, cuban
>mother alive, Puerto rican fatass who is eating herself to death and just had emergency surgery for an incarcerated ventral hernia and a small bowel obstruction
>Sister is a drug addict, alcohol abusing, stripper who lives in LA I called to inform about my mother, she answered the phone high or drink and slurring saying that she just got into a fist fight and can't call my mother to check on her.
>Go to work (family medicine) and see 30 patients today. Last patient of day an anxious young woman with nothing wrong who takes 1.5 mg of Xanax a day and 5mg of Trintellix, which is giving her insomnia so now she stopped it and is so anxious she has tachycardia and palpations, so she took more xanax
>I'm seeing he for tree because I'm not a psychiatrist and I feel bad straight referring her out for something way out of my expertise. She wasted 30 minutes of my time.
>Drive to my mothers house to buy food for her illegal immigrant boyfriend because he can't drive but still helps my mom even though he will be deported any day now for a DUI
>Aunt is a drunk as well and calls me all day leaving me messages that I never read
>get home at 2050 (was supposed to be home at 1750
>Fiance bitching that I'm never home on weekends (working to put food on table and buy a house)
>Stressed and exhausted so take 1/4 of a Xanax bar and binge eat nachos and guacamole and mountain bread with cream
Seriously. The hamster wheel never ends. Life sucks and then you die, doesn't matter what your profession or how educated you are
>>
Lol spics
>>
File: IMG_20170827_205402.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170827_205402.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
And I burned my fucking cream toast writing this shit
>>
>>139289992
Since the 2016 election I've used social media more as a tool for advocacy and less for recreational purposes. It's become more about connecting with people to keep current on news and not trends.
>>
File: IMG_20170827_205426.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170827_205426.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>>
damn anon, I'm sorry

sounds like youre better off without your family unless they actually want to improve their lives...can't help people who don't want to be helped
>>
File: 1453343679573.jpg (132KB, 365x525px) Image search: [Google]
1453343679573.jpg
132KB, 365x525px
>>139289992
you're being punished for not honoring god
>>
File: IMG_20170827_205533.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170827_205533.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
>>
>>139289992
Thinking about it? Do it
>>
Oh and I know the psychiatrist I refer her to is an asshole who will drug her up so she feels like a zombie but I figure that at least she will be able to sleep and not be so fucking anxious. Lose lose for that woman. Tachycardia 130s that's whole anxious she was
>>
>>139289992
Have you tried being white? It makes life a lot more enjoyable.
>>
>>139289992
>Cuban father
>Puerto Rican mother
Nice LARP. Cubans and Puerto Ricans don't associate with one another.
>>
>>139289992

>“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”
Matthew 11:28-30
>>
>>139289992
It'll be okay doctor bro. Talk to your fiance, if they're not happy with you, tell them to move on. Shit sucks, but you can't -make- someone happy. They either appreciate what you're doing. (working hard, saving for house and family) or they don't. At which point you have to ask yourself, do you need someone like that holding such a strong controlling inteerest in your life.

God bless you friend. May his wisdom guide you in your time of trouble, may his Light follow you, and shine upon the truth.

Amen.
>>
Would you write me a script for oxys please, i beg you
>>
>>139289992
t.larper as no one in the U.S. uses military time except the military faggot
>>
>>139289992
You have allowed yourself to fall into the trap of nihilism, and decided to numb your existential despair through the use of degenerate substances that kill the will to improve one-self.

Stop.
>>
>>139290948

i can confirm that this is a meme.
>>
>>139289992
You deserve far worse Paco
>>
>>139290291
Half my patients are illegals or non-citizens who only pay cash. Rich ass south and central Americans. They treat their maids like dogs. Bring the maid like a slave and say "fix her, I don't want her in my house until she's not sick. Test her for everything". No joke some of these entitled spics pay 700 in cash for a 30 or 40 minutes visit for their kids and they don't blink an eye. Crazy disparities in these communities
>>
>>139289992
>Life sucks and then you die
Life sucks because you learn about death, then you learn the Truth and it stops sucking.
>>
I'll take 1mg xanax and feel great for a few hours but then all it does is give me panic attacks and make me feel depressed the whole next day. Not worth it. Feel bad for anybody taking that shit everyday
>>
>>139289992
Do whatever you have to to get a PhD in the humanities, get a sweet tenure track gig at University, converse, read, live life, take walks, go to Europe every summer, raise beautiful family with a wife that love you and cooks delicious healthy food. Die happy at ripe old age with books written and children raised.
>>
>>139291639
Benzos are dangerous as fuck. I rather be addicted to opiates tbqh
>>
>>139290785
Haven't been a good Christian lately. Still pray sometimes and still believe, but pope Francis is a degenerate that has turned me off from the faith
>>
>>139289992
buy a diary faggot
sage
>>
>>139290948
The irony is I look white. All my spic patients think I'm white. They are shocked when I speak back Spanish. Think Ted Cruz/Marco Rubio color hispanic
>>
OP, dont do drugs, get fit, and read and shit and smoke weed
>>
Plesse man,prescibe me some of the good things. Oxys are hard to come by here and YOU only have to scribble on a peace of paper eh?
>>
>>139291784
Yeah i didn't know how dangerous until i did some research. Now i'll get anxiety just taking one. Rather just save them for job interviews and other shit i once in awhile don't feel like dealing with
>>
>>139291007
Nah fancy Puerto Ricans are white. I'm not talking the ones that look like Dominicans. And they are racist as fuck too. Cuban side of family is also all white and haters niggers. My dad said when he was in the army, a nigger stole his corn bread in the chow hall. Big ugly nigger. My dad is 5'8 cuban not big. Dad broke a chair on his head and got in trouble but the niggers never took his corn bread again
>>
>>139291871
are you cute?
>>
>>139291083
Psalms 91 gets me by. Liked the new testament more tho. Could never get last Leviticus in old testament (fucking Jews ruin it as usual)
>>
>>139291871
Memes aside, try and find some little things to enjoy in life and savor them. Life is all about enduring the shitty things you hate doing until you can do the fun things you enjoy doing. It varies from person to person the ratio of fun to shit, but all you can do is enjoy what you can, when you can.
>>
>>139292068
You live in Dade?
>>
>>139291213
I never write controlled drugs. Sometimes codeine or hydrocodone for cough, or Xanax for anxiety (even then no more than a few), I refer to either pain management or to psyc for controlled. Too much liability
>>
>>139291230
Have you ever worked in a hospital or seen a medical chart? Lol
>>
>>139291510
Dna test says like 90% Iberian, 7% American Indian, 2% black. The black part is a stab in the heart. Not sure where the fuck cuz I've never met any niggers or Indians in my family. Pisses me off when I found out I could have got one of those nigger or Indian scholarships and gotten a free ride at least for undergrad
>>
>>139292071
No but at least pass as white
>>
>>139292302
Broward now, grew up in Dade and still practice in Dade. Used to practice in key Biscayne so you know how the people there are. All rich spics with 8 million dollar vacay homes that they live in 1 month of the year
>>
>>139292987
Try moving north. Life outside of South Florida is less depressing. I moved to central Florida and I'm a much happier person now.
>>
>>139292393
K,ill take codeine or dihydrocodeine aswell. Its not controlled here like oxys or morph but you still need a script
>>
>>139293112
Sometimes a move anywhere can help. I've yet to see these "white" Hispanics in my part of Florida. Except for a few white farmers it's all central Americans now. Those people will teach you a lot about being happy. Don't have two dimes to rub together but as long as they've got their family, some food, and some music they're right as rain. I've learned a lot from them.
>>
File: 1503648710527.gif (749KB, 470x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503648710527.gif
749KB, 470x360px
>>139292393
I've experimented with a lot of drugs in my day. Alcohol, weed, coke, opiates, LSD, to say nothing of tobacco and caffeine. They're all problematic, except two.

Tramadol is a very mild opioid that doesn't turn you brain dead and is only mildly habit forming. It's the best off-label anxiolytic I've ever tried. Plus you can workout for hours with no pain or soreness which also makes you feel good. I wish I could buy it OTC. It's like a wonder drug for me, and way better and safer than legal alcohol.

The other thing is LSD. No addictiveness, completely harmless, and makes you look at life radically differently, potentially for the better. Everyone not prone to psychosis should try it once in their life. If it's a positive experience, I recommend it twice a year with good friends, like a holiday.
>>
>>139293405
Yeah, South Florida has a strange way of life. Very flashy, very much caught up in the rat race, women dressed to a tee to take a trip to Publix. Not a healthy place to live, unless you actually are one of the 1%.
>>
>>139293531
LSD is great, but LSA is a real psychotherapy drug. And feels "cleaner" than LSD.
>>
>>139289992
how does Xanax compare to Phenibut? Anyone here who has taken both?
>>
>>139289992

>ancestral died x
>ancestral died y
>ancestral died z
>ancestral died w
>I will die too
>nothing makes sense
>existencial dread

Get away from what you are living, break the mold, faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 745x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 745x523px
Spics are scum. Don't have any baby roaches op.
>>
>>139293723
LSA Is the weakest stupidest drug of all time just so you know. Its only for people who can't get drugs
>>
>>139293381
Eh all those drugs are awful for you. I have Vicodin and Percocet here for emergencies but one or two Percocets will put you on your ass. Also leads to a quick tolerance and dependence, constipation, and a bunch of other probs. If you want to be brought down , alcohol or benzos will be easier imo. If you want a high that's another story. If you really want OPIODS, go to a pain management clinic and say you have chronic back pain (most people do have some degree of degenerative disc disease or disc herniation at least at the lumbar level). Anyone older than 30 you'll also see disc space narrowing in a lumbar x-ray that is suggestive of prior annular tear or herniation, and an MRI can confirm that. From there go to a PCP, they refer to pain management, and you can have a month supply every month of what you want. I don't recommend it tho. OPIODS are awful for chronic pain, should be more for acute pain (think pulling a 3rd molar). Unless you're doing it to get high or to sell, in which case that's on you
>>
>>139293746
phenibut isn't worth it. I took both last weekend. It's good but there are too many weird ass guidelines to it when using. sometimes takes 6+ hours to kick in, never take it more than 2 days in a row, only take it twice a week tops and all kinds of other shit. Guess the withdrawals are almost as bad as a benzo withdrawal. Me and my friend both got the same hard to explain effect from it. It had me on the edge of my seat like I could get up and do something but at the same time I could easily just sit and do nothing. It's like a bipolar high. Pretty much like you took 5mg adderall and .5mg xanax
>>
>>139293405
Go to key Biscayne in Florida. Right off Miami. Literally elite rich white Hispanics. They are like the descendants of the Spanish who conquered all south/central Americans and the islands. All are white, educated, rich, snobs. You see it in Doral and Westin too ( money Venezuelans who left when shit went bad)
>>
>>139293405
Think Marco Rubio. Perfect English. Looks white. Just generally they are shorter and also speak Spanish
>>
>>139294577
Yep, spent a year and a half in Westonzuela. Scored a lot of poon, too
>>
>>139293405
Funny you mention that too. Those random studies or (((polls))) of who is happiest, Mexico always wins #1. The people have nothing and are like 5'1" dirt farmers but they seem to be happy at least
>>
>he isn't avidly using psychedelics
>>
>>139293531
I used to prescribe tramadol (Ultram) a lot in 2014 or 2015 for my patients with pain who wouldn't be managed with nsaids alone, but this was before it became a controlled drug. Now it's controlled and prescribing it is just as a pain as it would be oxycodone, hydrocodone, or morphine
>>
File: buddha.jpg (58KB, 346x444px) Image search: [Google]
buddha.jpg
58KB, 346x444px
>>139289992
If I may make a suggestion:

Meditate some, do some breathing exercises (search Max Strom), go walking or hiking, listen to some ambient music (link below). It may not solve your problems, but it is certainly therapeutic, and less harmful than drugs/alcohol/comfort food.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KNuSfgPfg8
>>
>>139293531
>Tramadol is a very mild opioid that doesn't turn you brain dead and is only mildly habit forming.

Its the most atypical Opioid there is and its SSRI like components make it unbearable for many. Emetic potencial is very high,pop 150mg,smoke a cig and throw up. Also, once you are hooked you get brainzapps on top of regular withdrawal symptoms. Once you are over the acute phase,having ingested SSRI on top of Opioids REALLY kicks your ass during post acute withdrawl. Try Codeine,200mg initial
>>
>>139293801
Yeah I can't just excommunicate my mother and sister considering they are my only direct family still alive, so yeah I gotta somewhat deal with their bullshit
>>
This is why you don't get attached to people. Lots of folks in my family have died and I just don't give a shit. I see everyone else crying and being miserable for weeks afterwards. All I think is "Yup, good thing I never contacted them."
>>
>>139294428
>Guess the withdrawals are almost as bad as a benzo withdrawal

Can you describe this to me?
I currently take phenibut every now and then, generally 250mg each time. I like the therapeutic effect it has, and I sleep like a rock at night when I take it.
>>
>>139294376

Percocet are oxys, i'd just need 20mg a day to feel good and live a happy life. Doctors here are VERY restrictive with Opioids and before they let you have simple codeine, they rather dump a bottle of Tramado/Ultram on you.

Sure,im just after a buzz and the Mood enhancing effects of opioids and while it leads to upregulation of Noradrenalin and therefore gets you Addiction/withdrawl, i pay the price to not be depressed/passive in life
>>
>>139295550
I've never gone through them as i've only taken it twice. I was taking like 1.5g each time to get pretty good effects. I've just read a lot about it online and how bad the w/d's are if you go overboard with it. The tolerance builds insanely fast and the half life of phenibut is crazy too. Bunch of shit online about it
>>
>>139289992
Fuck you.
>>
>>139295550
Not him but withdrawl from any substance that relies on GABA receptor alteration (alcohol,benzos,Ghb,GBL) is the same:

Heartpounding,sweaty hands n fest,Tremors/shakes, cloudy mental situation with the possibility of Falling into a delirium, unrational fear aswell as abdominal pain.

This will not happen after a short/medium phenibut medication but popping a xanax bar or Valium every day will lead you to these symptoms if you stop cold turkey. Even lyrika produces these effects,allthought pfirzer said its not a GABAerg substance at all
>>
>>139296606
>>139296367
sounds like this is only an issue for straight up druggies

>1.5g
dafuq r u doing
>>
>>139296678
Read more. You're the one taking shit you obviously know nothing about. The recommended recreational dose of phenibut is anywhere from 1-2g's
>>
>>139296678
No,this will happen to everyone that takes benzos for a longer period of time due to Dr shlomos prescription.

Imagine your mother getting em for "nervous breakdowns" or "anxiety" , after 6months Dr Goldnose decides she doesn't need EM anymore, forcing her to go from 100 to 0. happy cold turkey,just because you heard on your doc and followed his guide
>>
>>139297074
>hurdur you obviously know nothing
>recreational dose
>two fucking grams
didn't realize this was a degenerate thread
>>
>>139289992
>nu/pol/ giving advice to this degenerate beaner
>>
>>139297157
>degenerate

haha I'm giving you the advice you asked me for because you're too fucking stupid to research the shit you're putting in your body. Get smarter
>>
>>139297614
>you're too fucking stupid to research the shit you're putting in your body

you just keep repeating this but you're obviously a complete dumbfuck
protip I moved here from Russia and there it's pretty much normal medicine, but anyone who takes 2g, that's like the dumbfuck kids here who drink a whole bottle of cough syrup to get "high". hurdur do ur research get smart xdd
you clearly don't know shit, I literally know more than you

please tell us more bullshit anecdotes and generally reveal yourself to be a piece of shit

I'm out of this thread, enjoy your degenerate existence

cyкa
>>
>>139297935
>russia
explains a lot. Enjoy your withdrawals!
>>
>>139298074
Literally nothing wrong with phenibut. Great nootropic
>>
To be honest, most doctors I've known personally have been miserable. Kid doctors seem alright.

I worked as a personal trainer and had a female client doctor, ~35 & childless, who was the most depressive person I've ever known. Then my dumbass fell in love with her and she turned me into an alcoholic for six months.

A career rife with despair desu.

You'd probably make 25% of what you're making now but you might find more personal satisfaction as an Army doctor. Just a thought.
>>
Sorry to hear this bro, I truly hope things get better.
>>
>>139289992
abandon addictions and go to church, to become a saint
>>
>>139289992
You have to go back.
>>
>>139299156
>polish papist solidarity with hispanics
This is a big issue with slavs, actually.
>>
>>139289992
you just proved that beaners have shit tier genes
most of my family lives past 90
>>
I fail to see how this is about politics.
>>>/b/ is where you want to go doc
>>
>>139299349
Religious conversion has an 80% effectiveness rate for substance abuse.

You can't just make yourself do it though. "I believe" doesn't work like a light switch. Most epistemologists think belief is involuntary, whatever the nature of belief.
>>
>>139299850
not being retarded and knowing you can get addicted to anything has a 100% success rate

you cant quit what you enjoy
just take a break from it
>>
>>139289992
A woman who works for me today told me about her dad

>raise 6 kids as an alcoholic working construction
>drunk one night he gets in a fight with a friend
>friend blows a hole through his stomach with a 12 gauge
>surgeons save his life has to shit in a bag and his insides are all mixed up and fragile
>loses job make sure life insurance covers suicide
>blows his brains out

It hit me hard because I knew. At some point they can save your life but you wish they didn't.

I have 3 kids and a battle axe of a wife. If I couldn't work... What value would I have left? God told Adam he would have to toil in the fields.

Men are expendable workhorses. If they break their leg put em down.
>>
>>139289992
there's literally zero chance that anyone would overdose on that paltry amount of xanax
>>
>>139289992
So I have this cyst on my neck near the base left side nearer the back that has grown to the size of a tennis ball.

It stinks and I had one removed from my back when it became abscessed after a Chiropractor pushed on it thinking he could "get it draining"

I have a small crater there and its actually beginning to grow again.

I hesitate to get the one on my neck done becaseu of how painful that was and being near my head I assume there are a lot more nerves and doing the sterile tape packing for a few weeks sounds like hell

its been there for years... I look like I am growing a second small shrunken head.. should I care?
>>
idiots. dont you know how hard it is to get rid of benzos?
>>
>>139289992
Life is what you make of it, completely your choice.
I advise you to take your fiance for a weekend away & enjoy yourself.
>>
>>139293531
Shrooms can be harmless, requiring you aren't a retard. Which really should be a requirement, honestly. Poles have got the right idea.

Was afraid psychedelics would make me an obnoxious plant-loving hippie. Just made me see life in general like a gardener would.
>>
is op gonna neck himself or wut
>>
>>139289992
Step 1: Don't let your family exploit you
Step 2: Don't do overtime when you could be busy being happy
Step 3: Don't get old, by any means necessary
>>
>>139291988
I take xanax too my guy. I been having anxiety attacks and weird headaches. I think the preworkout I was taking fucked me up.
>>
File: Black Metal - Urfaust 6.jpg (401KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Black Metal - Urfaust 6.jpg
401KB, 1200x1200px
>>139301406
All I'm saying is that if I croaked right now, and was asked for the most singularly trippy and bizarre experience of my life, it was running backwards while being chased by a giant crab on Skyrim while high on LSD, feeling the grass stalks against not only the character's legs but mine, then having him look up into the starry heavens and knowing with absolute certainty that we're not alone in this universe.

And then getting killed by the giant crab.
>>
>>139289992
Life has a purpose anon, we for some reason incarnate here with zero knowledgement about our mission, our past or what the universe is, and we must struggle to learn whatever the life bring to us.
>>
File: ambien.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ambien.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>139289992
Ambien is way more fun than Xanax.

t. former addict
>>
>>139291988
That happened to me. Learned that you can quickly build up a tolerance to benzos if you use them too frequently and can die without spending an eternity slowly getting of them. Combined with the possibility brain zaps and utterly non-existent sex drive that can be caused by SSRIs, I was more than twice as anxious as I ever was without either of them. Only took them for a few days before I decided I'd have an easier time just living with my problems.
>>
>>139289992

How the fuck did this island beaner find 4chan and pol of all places?
>>
>>139291784
can confirm. xanax withdrawals are hellish.
>>
is OP kill yet?
>>
>>139289992
Those xannies will sneak up on you bro careful with that shit
>>
>>139297935
>that's like the dumbfuck kids here who drink a whole bottle of cough syrup to get "high"
DXM is pretty safe if you're smart about it and don't abuse it
>>
>>139289992
Were living in the devils world sir---Gods only answer is: i could always make it worse! I think he is the devil I look at him like a resentful black man looks at a jewish white man with slave trader ancestors
>>
>>139290568
Hay your id is brown!
>>
File: 1502428782659.jpg (1MB, 696x6773px) Image search: [Google]
1502428782659.jpg
1MB, 696x6773px
>>139290948
Life as a white is just as sad as being a minority
>>
Boo hoo, go collect that $400,000 salary
>>
>>139291007
I hate Cubans but love puerto ricans the fact is cubans are unrelatable weirdos
>>
>>139291083
If he could do this he wouldnt have burdened us to begin with
>>
>>139308561
maybe human life is just God wanting someone to understand what it's like for him - he could have made slaves to worship him, but he made free men so we would know the torturous experience of choice and freedom that he has to go through
>>
>>139303517
Hes white washed or heavily caucas admixtured
>>
I convinced my doctor to give me klonopin, not xan though.

I stopped taking it because I'm an addict who abuses substances regularly so I didnt want to get addicted.

I feel like killing myself though (not from withdrawal I stopped months and months ago) so I should probably just start taking them cause theres nothing to live for might as well get high
>>
>>139308561
He grants us burden that we may know relief anon.
Or some shit like that.
>>
>>139308820
relief any minute now! I been in anguish for 33 years! does it not give a fuck
>>
>>139308820
correction minus up until age 5 those years were fine
>>
>>139289992

>a good spic is a dead spic.

do it.
>>
>>139292588
> trusting 23andme not to stick in an extra 2% shitskin for (((diversity))) purposes

I got that too. Here's a fix:
> find the "change confidence level" button
> move the slider bar all the way from "50% confidence" up to "90% confidence"
> observe that you're no longer part black
>>
>>139308820
>Want to believe in god.
>Want to delude myself that magic Sky daddy will make it all better
>Remember I'm 23 and almost homeless, life has been nothing but struggle
>Good chances to escape hell never come.
>Either assholes who have it nice pray to him for what they have
>Or you hit so low you have no where else to turn.

Hard work by the sweat of your brow or some shit right? Or "He makes us to suffer" or something. Some great god you got there
>>
>>139308694
He did make slaves to worship him! I have to say please and thank you for shit that isnt even what I want! because actual joy I only ever felt from crack how come this does not exist naturally? Not even all the time just on occasion but not even that, Im over 30 and I have not yet recieved any relief you speak of just see people with jobs and relationships while my life is a humiliation and the kicker is I didnt do anything wrong nor put anyless work/effort than the others
>>
>>139308694
>torturous experience of choice and freedom
The only choice you get is live without ever experiencing a pleasant feeling or pay with your health and livelihood for some JOY. This is devils world God is the devil
>>
>>139291789
I'm no catholic but the globalist are paedophiles and use it as an extortion method. They created a mess within the church and then pressured the other pope to resign so that they could get their own globalist puppet.
>>
>>139290699
Damn he's got the shitty Taiwan and are those some pakistan Needle holders?
>>
>>139289992
Remove yourself from the gene pool, shitskin. It's not like there's any shortage of your kind.
>>
>>139309479
Because god is a comfortable lie we tell ourselves to feel safe, to feel secured in this miserable fuck off world. Life is hard and full of strife, and the only real way to get ahead is manipulate people and cheat. Life is a series of events unfolding and their all a sequence of causation.

I had my grandmother die last week. She died surrounded by her family and loved ones, yet still died absent minded and gurgling. On her funeral I traveled to Texas where I saw a car crash (Fatal) a Kitten on the road with his back end crushed and still alive pleaing for death. After the funeral my Aunt had a heart attack and then when I took my dog for a walk DIRECTLY AFTER WE BURIED HER, I saw a dog get ran over infront of me (Three-Four feet) and his owner had just pulled in.

Life is misery and we'll all drown in it together. Some are just aware of the pain their in.
>>
>>139291789
Catholicism is corrupt. Just read The Bible and find a Church of Christ.
>>
>>139309921
Well that other pope was quite weirdo you could see it in his face and the new one a globalist turd I dont know what we are gonna do Anon
>>
>>139310067
What these chink assholes do is enough to make me believe God needs to brought to justice https://youtu.be/pOuBo9oFPe4
>>
>>139293531
god bless psychedelics.
ironically the sanest choice too.
>>
>>139308561
You're definition of God isn't working for you.
>>139309035
Gotta seek it yourself. Waiting around for someone to hand you happiness doesn't usually work out.
>>139309471
There's a reason why intelligent Christians don't call God a magic sky daddy. By most interpretations I've heard that's not how they view God.
>>
>>139289992

The problem is that you are nonwhites living in a society structures by white people.

You may as well try to live in an ant colony or beaver dam, the vast majority of your people do not make the cut for our cuoture or work ethic.
>>
>>139300149
Value can be subjective
>>
>>139310338
The new one is pretty young too and will probably be there for twenty years. I would just read the bible for myself. You have the ten commandments that tell you what is good according to God and salvation through Jesus Christ. Don't need anything else then that. I've recently started drinking alcohol every day because I can't stand the anxiety of living around all these mental midgets. I would rather lice in poverty with intelligent people then these freaks. Life is very strange thats for sure.
>>
>>139289992
youre dumb man if i were you id use that doctor money to abandon all the trash thats ruining your life starting with your succubus fiance, calling ice on your moms beaner, saying goodbye forever to stop, finding your sister in LA, intervening by slapping the shit out of her, and finally institutionalizing her. Go gettem champ i believe in you
>>
>>139310668
OK well thats Ive been doing-The Bible, the bagavadt Gita, Scientology, The Secret, The Hero, Tony Robbins, Remote viewing, Im just as miserable as when I was a teen only now Im red pilled but what does it matter if your unhappy????
ANON!!!!
ANON!!!!!!
>>
>>139310668
And why are these fucks so pretentious.

>God is good! He made everything! He made you and loves you!
>Oh the 7 billion other humans? He loves them too.
>Oh just ignore all the pain and suffering, totally part of his plan!
>Those corrupt societies/governments/leaders/cults? Not his job! All part of the plan!
>Oh? You weren't born with a initial knowledge of god? The message of your literal creator has to be fed to you where the message can be muddled or changed?
>Of course this one instance is true of this one single god! Ignore all the literal 1,000's of other religions.

K
>>
>>139310991
The Bible said dont be drunkard so your screwed
The Bible said dont give in to your sexual urges so Im screwed.
>>
>>139311017
This mestizos are naturally inclined to "not abstain from sense gratification" to the point of death- like blacks
And dont recomend him tell his relatives to pop more pills cuz their souls wont learn any lessons in doing so
>>
>>139311074
Consider a different perspective. What if the God they are referring to is internal rather than an external being? Fight your own devils and let God work through you. If you ever get to the point where you've mastered yourself then you might be able to consider fighting other people's devils.

Just one perspective.
>>
>>139300149
Wouldnt it be awesome if humanity realized this and offed itself leaving God to pull his degenerate burden he created upon us?
>>
>>139311187
The ten commandments are the only thing god wrote himself. And Jesus Christ liberate us from religious and ideological oppress. It was goos religious extremists and the Roman government that killed Jesus Christ because he blasphemed against their laws not god. They make their own laws to tax people and control them. They still do this today. They even sacrifice firstborn children through abortion because they believe it will make the sky happy. We are living with lucifarians and its completely crazy.
>>
>>139311446
If it were some theoretical "The light inside of us" shit, I could partially agree with you because that's based on ones interpretations.

But we're on the topic of God. Like a literal being of omnipotence that is suppose to care for us forever, a thing that literally defies known physics and convention.

And to that end, no. I have more realistic proof and real evidence to support him not existing than I can see him existing. And trust me I fight with this everyday. I want to believe because I want to be guided by those virtues, to live for something higher.

But only idiots can actually fool themselves. And I can't fool myself like that. I've gone to church and I've read the bible. Trust me when I say that the evils in the world will unilaterally mean one thing. Either God doesn't exist or he left us a long long fucking time ago.
>>
>>139311062
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjpuxiV-_Es

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kdnmT_7gLE

I'll just recommend two videos to you that have helped me.
>>
>>139300853
Yeah, you can drain them yourself or ask a really close friend to do it for you. If youre really that scared of the pain just go to the doctor. Cysts are a pain in the ass if they grow large enough, because when they start to cause a problem and you go to pop one it leaves a huge crater. I recommend you get rid of it as soon as you can and if it pops up again go to the doctor to get the cyst sac removed.
>>
>>139312011
Oh my friend recomended these two lets see...
>>
File: 1478910650801.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1478910650801.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>139291904
>dont't do drugs
>smoke weed

This is your brain on liberalism
>>
>>139311861
>Either God doesn't exist or he left us a long long fucking time ago
If you're following the definition of an external God why would him being there or not matter? You still live your life and make your decisions either way. If you like the virtues follow the virtues. If you're only following the virtues for a pay off at the end maybe you don't really like those virtues that much.

If he's internal and he's left you, then bring him back, or at the very least fight your own devils.
>>
>>139312097
on a different browser.. anyway this thing isn't popping.. its below a few mm of skin.. the one on my back they used a local anesthetic injections then sliced across the spherical surface and dug the little pockets of puss out they were held in several thin cartridge like sacks.. its not just a Boil.

the numb shots were only good for the surface when they sliced through once inside it was like being stabbed with a red hot poker.. they prescribed me Percocet
>>
>>139312408
The issue isn't my life. My life is a small spec of cosmic piss to the wind. I'll affect little and disappear after a while. I don't seek life after death because such a fallacy is hard to conceive. I choose to live my life with virtues because it's my small impact on the world and the only thing I'm in control of.

I'm not angry that people believe in God or try and find their penance. I'm angry that God isn't real. I'm angry that the happy lie is a farce.

And you know what? If I die with my conviction and be wrong. Then I'll still choose not to accept. A God who turns his back, who allows the world to enter a state, is not a God I'm willing to accept.
>>
>>139313070
Seems like a pointless thing to be concerned about to me.
>>
>>139313606
Dont let God win hes trying to humiliate you and subjugate you via his reptilian aliens; he brings the transgression into your life that makes you sad: and the reptilian aliens feed on the resulting negative emotion
>>
File: 1495129303408s.jpg (3KB, 125x115px) Image search: [Google]
1495129303408s.jpg
3KB, 125x115px
>>139303373
Doesn't this just make you fall asleep? How is that fun?
>>
File: 1499979614061.png (998KB, 732x972px) Image search: [Google]
1499979614061.png
998KB, 732x972px
>>139289992
>muh blackpill
sage
>>
>>139312747
Oh it's one of the nasty ones. For those you have to remove multiple sacs. I'd recommend going to a different dermatologist
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.