[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else considering going full MGTOW?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: MGTOW.jpg (34KB, 400x493px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
34KB, 400x493px
>save money instead of spending it on a woman
>not get screwed over for an inevitable divorce/child payment
>50% divorce rate with women. You're literally rolling a dice and hoping that you stay together. Furthermore, the government is increasingly screwing men and that percentage will go up and up
>more expensive than ever before to raise up children. Do you want to be spending £300,000 + waking up at 1 am at a screaming baby demanding his arse be cleaned? Really?
>obvious that Chad has fucked your woman 1000x times before you have. She's been on the Cock Carousel

Why aren't you MGTOW? It's obvious that it is the right decision.
>>
no actually
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 5182783d2a3808cf20f192d07d3a57c0.jpg (504KB, 1250x1884px) Image search: [Google]
5182783d2a3808cf20f192d07d3a57c0.jpg
504KB, 1250x1884px
Zionist plan to weaken nuclear family
Women having more sex partners = more women to one alpha male.

More beta males will turn gay or racemix.
>>
>>139282123
>>139282123

Yes, but not really out of any contempt for women or children. It's just cheaper.

The average child costs $250k to raise. So even excluding house payments, that's about 10 years of work at 25k/yr. And that's only one kid!

Secondly, it's entirely possible to buy land and build a SMALL house for about 25k. But the land is often rather isolated. Women are social creatures, and kids need it too. So this lifestyle is largely incompatible with most women, especially younger women.

After the 25k house, it's entirely possible to live off under 4k/yr. This means it's totally possible to retire in just 10 years off 25k/yr work. 250k will last approximately 60 years. So if you work until you're 35, you're probably set for life.

Sooner if you supplement with farming, online work, or part time work. (Farming has the added benefit of even lower living cost)

It's also totally feasible to become self-sufficient enough to teach your own kids, especially with a wife, which is why I don't strictly hold onto the "MGTOW" mindset of ignoring women. But it's a very good start.
>>
File: Hekaton.jpg (13KB, 150x182px) Image search: [Google]
Hekaton.jpg
13KB, 150x182px
>>139282123
By all means, go MGTOW, commie.
MGTOW is unironically a good thing, we don't need your kind polluting our gene pool.
>>
>>139284435
Caring about the gene pool is moot. Once we have the technology to create offspring in an artificial womb, people will be bred and genetically altered for their specific role in society. This is the future for our species.
>>
File: MGTOW badge.jpg (183KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW badge.jpg
183KB, 900x900px
>>139282123
Honestly, I think that this might be the best direction for me. If we're honest, I think we can all admit that males give the best blow jobs. And I actually prefer a good bj than sticking my dick in a slimy vagina. They're full of diseases anyway. If we deal with our sexual impulses with fellow bros, then we can get on with building some success in our lives. Technology deals with the complications of reproduction too. Problems solved!! No more competing with some massive-cocked black chad for all the best pussy.
>>
>>139282123
Nah, I just wanna live in a monastery and watch the world burn

>>139286331
Cool, sounds like an ant colony, everyone has a purpose
>>
>>139286331
This too. Who fucking cares? Just keep the muslims out until they can join the rest of the civilized world safely.
>>
>>139282123
I have a better question, how have artificial wombs not taken off yet?! Aren't there a ton of rich guys who can't find a woman to deal with them/don't want to deal with a woman? Don't we already have the tech?
>>
>>139286808
Sorry, this just looks too good to be a faggot
>>
File: Party van.jpg (33KB, 460x276px)
Party van.jpg
33KB, 460x276px
>>139287220
That's disgusting, anon. I don't want to put my dick in that. Where did you even get that from?
Reported
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.