[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CAVEMAN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: C A V E M A N.jpg (15KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
C A V E M A N.jpg
15KB, 200x300px
Is it bullshit?
>>
Of course not. Alex Jones said so.
>>
You don't need any test boosting bullshit. Masturbate less, fix your posture, work out, don't be a bitch and your test levels will be fine.
>>
You wanna boost your test?

Just pin 200mg weekly and save your liver.
>>
Nope. It's really back in stock.
>>
Why not just make actual bone broth? Bones are cheap as fuck in the meat dept.
>>
>>139069527
What does pin mean
>>
>>139072257
You know I found John Oliver's reaction to it being chicken bone broth as a bit ridiculous. These people act like they never ate chicken noodle soup before. What the fuck do they think is the base of that? Chicken fat and bones boiled with vegetables.
>>
>>139069483
This. Physical activity, enough sleep and decent food are usually enough. Also making sure you have enough natural fats in your diet, they're key to hormone production especially in males.
>>
>>139072886
Examples of natural fats?
>>
>>139068624
Yes and you're a retard if you buy it.
>>
>>139073884
nuts, fish, olive oil, cheese
>>
>>139073884
are you fucking retarded anon?
>>
>>139068624
Yes and it tastes like shit.
>>
File: VEIN'.png (36KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
VEIN'.png
36KB, 750x750px
>>139074291
>helpful leaf response
>>139074714
B8 leaf response
Leafs, shitty shitposters and helpful people. You will be spared at doomsday.
>>
>Paleo

I'm so sick of this shit meme

((( they ))) just want to kill off white people with heart disease

most of ((( them ))) Are vegan but they push meat and dairy on the rest of us
>>
>>139068624
Workout and stop being a fat fuck. start fucking women instead of fapping.

bam your test is back up.
>>
>>139072412
inject with needle
>>
>>139068624
Whatcha doing Alex?
>>
>more bro science and meme advice
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8
>>
I unironically bought Super Male Vitality. It's meh. I'd recommend Onnit Sport over it.
>>
File: 1502768892439.png (209KB, 333x316px) Image search: [Google]
1502768892439.png
209KB, 333x316px
>>139069527

This, I am on 125mg of Testosterone a week and I've never been better.
>>
>>139069604
Underrated. LULZ
>>
>>139084365
What happened when you took smv? Did you actually notice a difference?
>>
>>139068624
It's bone broth.
>>
>>139068624
No. It's healthy and it's high quality, but it's pricey.
>>
I'm not going to explain everything, but follow the program outlined in man 2.0
Intermittent fasting, exercise, and a diet aimed at regulating hormones will give you a better result than some shit in a plastic container.
>>
>>139068624
That's what kill Rich Piana. I'd stat away from it.
>>
>>139072412
Needle in your asscheek.
>>
>>139084576
No, not really anything. I'm already taking a shitload of B and workout daily.

I have taken shroomtech sport by Onnit and loved it, but you build up a tolerance qick.

Madafinal or however you spell it is best.
>>
File: another bad investment idea.jpg (102KB, 1200x915px) Image search: [Google]
another bad investment idea.jpg
102KB, 1200x915px
bone broths have been proven to improve health- specifically bone health and endocrine system health. we used to eat bones and scrape out the marrow, you know. it's part of why we evolved so quickly and so dramatically over the past 2-3M years.

although- i would say that it's probably no better than the shit they sell at hippy dippy stores, which- despite already having hefty markup- are still 1/2 to 2/3 the cost of caveman

i highly doubt that caveman is substantially better, so- if you're thinking about buying and trying this stuff, maybe try the cheaper stuff first. if you like it and are willing to buy the supposedly "higher quality stuff" (with the funding of a website/show you may or may not like built into it), by all means go for it

my sincere recommendation: this is a better question for /fit/, and their advice will probably be the best you'll get on 4ch. honestly- you can't do any better than good nutrition and a regular exercise regimen
>>
>>139072810
>You know I found John Oliver's reaction to it being chicken bone broth as a bit ridiculous.
I bet this fucker never cooked a day in his life and had no clue soup was made from boiling bones and fat.
>>
File: IMG_6043.jpg (65KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6043.jpg
65KB, 576x1024px
>>139068624
I thought so too.

I was a scrawny 31 yo when I decided to make changes. I weiged 135 lbs at 5ft 7 and you couldnt really tell i was a man.

And then I started taking CAVEMAN. The transition was slow... but my my was it persistent!! It started with muscle mass. I had to buy all new clothes due to my calf and forearm muscles growing so fast. I an now 245lbs of twosted steel and sex appeal. Next came the body hair, i used to be as smooth as a dolphin and now I have a 6" long mat of hair on my chest. Thats right, it looks like a shag rug now. It even spread to my shoulders and back! When I started I couldnt even pass the toilet paper test level1, but now, after taking caveman for just 3 months i have even upgraded to the paper towel roll test v3 with flying colors!! My voice even got deeper.

You heard it here first gents, CAVEMAN is /pol approved! Now its time to go club some white women and get them to have my babies.
>>
>>139068624
Maybe, maybe not, but it's definitely overpriced.

Probably bullshit though.
>>
File: pepe plz.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe plz.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>139088801
>>
>>139078116
Disinfo post.
>>
>>139088801
You want me to tell you how I know that you're reddit?
>>
>>139086594
I make my own bone both stocks.

When they cool they become a jelly.

I make soups with them, don't need the pills.
>>
*gruff Texan voice*

"Uggghh skip the break!"
>>
>>139068624
WRONG BOARD

>>>/fit/
>>
>>139091272
love it
that's probably better than whatever preprepared, preservative-rich shit they keep on shelves for weeks/months before people buy it
cheers, my dude
>>
Alex Jones is a snake oil salesman and most supps on the market are bullshit, like this one.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.