[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do yall guys think of ben shapiro?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 22

what do yall guys think of ben shapiro?
>>
>>138894167

I think you need to shill this kike somewhere else
>>
Zionist cuckservative uberkike
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
171KB, 1920x1080px
>>138894167
the thug life chose him
>>
>>138894167
He's a bone-killer with all that junk about Hillary being being indited.
>>
>>138894167
Greedy POS who has never produced anything of value.
>>
>>138894167
He's totally great and he creates the funniest memes
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968
>>
File: 1490363394287.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1490363394287.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>>138894167
>supports the "browning of america" (his words)
>kvetches at the thought of israel not being jewish
>>
File: 1457736272612.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1457736272612.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>138894167
Ben is useful at times for the little things like advocating for free speech on college campuses, shooting down typical leftist talking points, etc.

My problem with him ultimately is that he is, not to sound like a broken record, a fucking neocon kike. If you put a gun to his head and told him to choose between either Israel or America, you know what he would pick.
>>
>>138894167
No one else his age is working as hard.
Very articulate.
>>
>>138894167
If he was christian, everyone here wold love him, otherwise you should see him as at least useful.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend (for now)
>>
I listen to dennis prager

when I'm in a car during those hours or jazz on bgo from newark.
>>
>>138894167
Manlet cuckservative never trumper, good at debating though. I like his takedowns of SJWs.
>>
>>138894167
A cuckservative, but smarter.
>>
Ben Shapiro is literally /our guy/.
>Triggers leftcucks
>Calls leftcucks morons to their face
>Got threatened by tranny for talking about genetics
>Despises the red menace
>Calls Imagine by Lennon the worst song ever
>Embraces traditional conservative capitalism
>Knows why leftist Jews exist
>Plays violin
Anyone thinking the opposite should fuck off back to >>>/b/.
>>
Fit only for the ovens
>>
>>138894796
He's lit af
>>
Ben is pretty savage at times but he's a neocon that says Breitbart is responsible for white supremacy although he knows dam well that's not the case

He's still but hurt after nobody came Michelle fields defense so he white knighted her
>>
File: Screenshot (840).png (50KB, 581x311px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (840).png
50KB, 581x311px
>>138895398
>>
>>138894167
He's the most articulate conservative with consistent media coverage.
Alt right faggots hate him for being jewish because they like to blame Jews for their personal failings.
>>
>>138895204
Jazz 88!
>>
>>138894167
(((Jew))), what really annoys me about him is his weasely voice. He's the type of guy that would annoyingly lecture everyone with his weasely voice and you'd just want to punch him in the face.
>>
>>138895204
Denis prayer is ok although he thinks everything is antisemetic
>>
File: ConservativeJews.jpg (61KB, 672x394px) Image search: [Google]
ConservativeJews.jpg
61KB, 672x394px
>>138895333
This is the correct answer.
>>
>>138895625
Spoken like a true Jew

He's a cuck, end of story
>>
>>138895625
He says he doesn't care. What he doesn't say/know is that once you get rid of communists, niggers will leave by themselves.
>>
>>138894167
Jew
>>
Guy is a hypocrite that when called out will fall back on his jewishness as a defense.

He can't ever admit being wrong and instead goes through mental gymnastics to declare how he was really right all along.
>>
File: 13yearsamonster.png (353KB, 600x629px) Image search: [Google]
13yearsamonster.png
353KB, 600x629px
>>138895333
Checkd
>>
>>138894167

All kikes are the same. He is fooling us bad.
>>
File: 1478359466975.jpg (21KB, 457x397px) Image search: [Google]
1478359466975.jpg
21KB, 457x397px
>>138894167
Fifth thread today. Stop shilling this basic bitch neocon here, he has nothing to say.
>>
>>138895779
>once you get rid of communists, niggers will leave by themselves.
this btw
>>
>>138895398
Ben Shapiro is so but hurt about Breitbart not coming to his girlfriends defense he now parades them as white supremacist
>>
>>138894167
>what do yall guys think of ben shapiro?
Jew..
Anti-White.
Doesn't belong in any White country.
>>
>>138895779
>once you get rid of communists
>implying remotely within reach
>>
annoying kike sperg who fools people into thinking he's intelligent by talking fast while saying nothing
>>
File: benshapirokike.jpg (20KB, 300x378px) Image search: [Google]
benshapirokike.jpg
20KB, 300x378px
>>138894167
Hand rubbing kike/10
>>
>>138896244
Well he is pretty smart actually. It's just he's been trying to smear everyone at Breitbart since he left and doesn't care about the browning of America. Oh and he thinks the gay Jewish immigrant engaged to a black guy is a white supremacist
>>
>>138894167

saw him last night w/ Dong Lemon Party

Actually said:
>Oh I love you Dong, youre the best
>>
>>138894167

smart, but sounds like spongebob squarepants. and cant seem to find a stool at podiums
>>
File: 1502502874196.jpg (51KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
1502502874196.jpg
51KB, 600x656px
>>138894167

Why is this midget cuck so desperate for our approval?
>>
I've had it up to here with him
>>
>>138895682
Truer words never spoken. I can't take him seriously for a second, although he makes decent points.
>>
>>138894167
A mediocre high school debater that got stuck in debating. Learned some tricks later on to "win" arguments, and goes full autism in every debate he has.
>>
File: DH7lXq1XkAAZvEg.jpg (67KB, 960x566px) Image search: [Google]
DH7lXq1XkAAZvEg.jpg
67KB, 960x566px
>>138894167
>Israel 1st
>anti-nationalist 5th column
>crypto neocon born about a decade too late. >Stakes reputation on debating morons who can only communicate in platitudes
>Part of the problem

Get off my board.
>>
>>138894167
>what do yall guys think of ben shapiro?

/ourguy/ for sure
>>
>>138895050
this is pretty much the perfect response, useful but flawed (obviously)

I think he'd pick America, but the point is well taken: neocon kike. Hearing him shill about intervention in the middle east is hilarious
>>
He's pretty strong when it comes to SJW stuff, but outside of that he's not all that great. That TYT guy exposed him during their politicon debate.
>>
File: 1478935858854.png (4MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1478935858854.png
4MB, 1080x1920px
>>138894167

he's smarter than I am, but he's not smart enough.

which forces him to be an attention whore, and instead of disappearing like a cool person would, he doubles down into cringe world.
>>
Hi Ben. Stop shilling yourself here.
You will never be accepted in the cool kids club. Try reddit.
>>
>>138897819
Maybe it's milo trying to find more insults about Ben
>>
Just watch the Cenk-Shapiro debate and come to your own conclusions about him. The Turkroach was slaughtered.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIAyudtNicY&t=152s

He's not alt-right, and not a neo-con either, but a well-meaning conservative. Shapiro made the wrong call on Michelle Fields, and he was a Cruz fanboy and overly critical of Trump, but Cruz, even though he wasn't as memeable or funny as Trump, had an absolutely solid platform, and would have been a great president.

You all try to hold everyone to these standards of perfection that no human can attain, and then we end up with no figureheads or leaders. We tear each other to shreds, while the leftist Borg marches forward.
>>
>>138897944
>jew fight
no one cares
>>
>>138897995
>watch the juden debates goy
go fuck yourself
>>
>>138897995
I understand that we can't hold him to this high standard. I just lost respect for him when he blames white supremacy on milo, the gay Jewish race mixing immigrant
>>
Get redpilled on the JQ now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hWl8jq4zLI
>>
File: 1503608740997m.jpg (63KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503608740997m.jpg
63KB, 576x1024px
>>138897785
I disagree with one point, I think he's to smart for his own good sometimes. He's one of the best debaters on the web right now but has a relatively small audience because he's unrelatable. Also, he doesn't believe in ethnostates unless it's Israel, so he's a hypocrite.
>>
>>138898155
Scintillating counter-argument.

Where would the American right would be today without Milton Friedman, Matt Drudge, Mark Levin, Michael Savage, Andrew Breitbart, Murray Rothbard, Ludwig von Mises, Ayn Rand?

I hate big media and Wall Street Jews too, but to pretend that everyone who happens to be born from this ethnic group has the "seed of evil" planted in their genetics, give me a break. Do you check under your bed for Hebrews before you go to sleep every night?

Michael Savage was considered hard right and fash before 4chan was even a thing. You weren't there though back then, because you're a trendie who only became right wing after Gamergate when they went after your video games, and after seeing through the leftists and their bullshit was beyond easy mode with the SJW hysteria following Obama's reelection.
>>
>>138897995
>You all try to hold everyone to these standards of perfection that no human can attain
It's simple to attain. Support sovereignty to the best of your ability, even when it is inconvenient. Fight consolidation, the anti-white bullshit and war mongering. Shapiro can't seem to do any of this.
>We tear each other to shreds, while the leftist Borg marches forward
If you're looking for a place where you can't be called out on your bullshit, you won't find that in these parts anon. And I don't want a leader like Ben Shapiro.
>>
>>138899146
>Where would the American right be today without Milton Friedman

Probably an industrial powerhouse with decent, affordable health insurance desu.
>>
>>138899146
The Jews we all hate are the atheist Jews. The religious Jews are ok. They're conservative and voted for trump in droves. Atheist Jews only consider themselves Jews for privliage points
>>
>>138899146
This is like saying we should keep blacks in our country because muh black science man.
>>
>>138899135
He still think you win politics by having the most logical, well spoken arguments which is why he completely misunderstands new things like the alt-right.
also neocon shill etc.
>>
>>138899146
Not every Jewish person acts like a stereotypical conniving Jew.

Ben Shapiro actually is the one that seems behind Reagan Battalion, having his little minions from Young Republican groups working for it to help with attacking Trump and anyone that supports him.

He is a Neocon Kike that will goes to extravagant ends to attack anyone that cares about this country.
>>
>>138898360
Conservatives of his ilk, and again they're well-meaning, see the demographic situation in America and realize that white identity isn't any sort of long-term strategy with the hand of cards we've been dealt with. He's a "let's base the Hispanics" type of conservative.

And back when Milo was relevant, there was a sort of rivalry between them, a Cruz v. Trump dynamic going on, in which conservatives were split in two. You all easily forget that Trump only won 45% of the Republican primary vote, with 25% going to Cruz. It was a bitter time, and Shapiro was invested in his guy. Again though, Cruz was solid, not a foreign interventionist neo-con, a states' rights/small government guy through and through.

>>138899178
He's fighting the identity politics and the social justice BS, and even conceded, if you Nazi teenagers want to try watching the entire debate, that the left's identity politics will end up forcing the right to play on white identity as well.

Dismantling leftists is good enough for me. He doesn't have to go full 1488 to help our cause. /pol/ is often as puritanical as the SJWs. I never said he should be our "leader," but he can be an important player in our movement.
>>
>>138894167
one of the most spiteful, egotistical pricks out there, he's the ultimate slimey dirty kike
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 640x612px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 640x612px
he's a fucking fag that now has his (((alt kike a-aa-allies))) spamming right wing websites with his shit ripoff liberty site

SO FUCKING PATHETIC JEWS RUIN EVERYTHING THEY COME INTO CONTACT WITH

GET THE FUCK OFF OUR WEBSITES YOU FUCKING LOSER KIKES

MODS NEED TO AGGRESSIVELY ELIMINATE COMPLETE SHYSTER SHILLS FOR THE GOOD OF THE INTERNET

and ben is a fag dweeb idiot btw

he's scared of me irl

have a pic of ben's ugly kike mom
always sage jew threads young lads
>>
>>138899974
I agree with that totally. He has a very romantic, yet unrealistic, idea of what politics is, or should be. I think that's why his audience isn't as large as it should be.
>>
>>138900201
>the left's identity politics will end up forcing the right to play on white identity as well
No one needs Shapiro to tell us this. It is perhaps a good message for well meaning progressive leftists to hear. But most here are quite horrified by the escalating nature of this anti-white bullshit and that we have to react in a manner of basic preservation. It's not a profound thing to us.
>Dismantling leftists is good enough for me. He doesn't have to go full 1488 to help our cause. /pol/ is often as puritanical as the SJWs. I never said he should be our "leader," but he can be an important player in our movement.
That's entirely reasonable. It's just that, whenever a nationalist issue or cause needed support, he was always there to thumb his nose and insult the goyim cattle and our petty attempts at political solutions to legitimate problems. He was always "worried", "concerned" or """outraged""" at the spread of European tier nationalism here. Whenever we actually needed a voice (someone reasonably articulate, who doesn't run the same risks as the average non-cuck) he was never there. And given his Israel-first support system, his anti-nationalist bias and etc... He's just not a guy I want to support.

Sorry if I came off as abrasive earlier, I didn't mean to insult you or anything. I am just concerned with shills. Especially the kind who support more bullshit wars and "fighting white supremacy" like it's some kind of rational cause, as Shapiro does.
>>
>>138899483
no

half truths spoken like a jew you are

religious jews love sending big masculine sex machines like me off to the Middle East to die for Israel

>NEVER AGAIN

go die for israel kike faggot
>>
((()))
>>
>>138899416
Milton Friedman, like Murray Rothbard and the Von Mises Institute guys, broke down the central banking system that's been siphoning our wealth perfectly. They all were in favor of abolishing the Federal Reserve.

Murray Rothbard was my favorite of the libertarians because he had the stones to criticize women's suffrage and civil rights. In one of his more poignant observations, he pointed out how women's suffrage will lead to the spinster vote becoming a core constituency of the left, women with too much time on their hands and unfulfilled maternal instincts who want to mommy everybody.

>>138899483
I've also met two Israeli Jews personally, and they were both solid Republicans.

>>138899600
Some of the blacks should be able to stay. You would want to deport Clarence Thomas, Larry Elder, Tommy Sotomayor, and David Webb back to Uganda? I love black Republicans. My position is, the 6-8% of blacks who voted against King Nigger twice and voted for Trump should be able to stay.

>>138899983
And this is one of his flaws, He was invested in Cruz, and acted like a scorned baby when he lost, and over the Michelle Fields BS. That doesn't mean he's a neocon or that he's been trying to sabotage Trump. You're acting like he went full-blown insane like Glenn Beck who said he was going to vote for Hillary after the pussy-grabbing video came out. He didn't try to hurt Trump AFTER he was nominated. And how is he a neocon? He regretted his support for the Iraq War, and he's espousing any foreign interventionism. It was Hillary and the Dems bragging how they would be firebombing Libya right now.
>>
>>138894167
He's highly intelligent. I've yet to see him lose, or getting close to losing, a debate. I remember him asking Jared Taylor to come and talk to him on a range of topics, but Jared had some sort of "excuse" about having to finish certain projects off before he could come and openly talk to Ben. Still waiting for him to actually do it.
>>
>>138894167
I think aside from the stereotypical jew voice, it would be great to be that jew for a day.
>>
>>138894167
Good for attacking the left, terrible figure for the American right, he clearly cares more about Israel than the US.
>>
>>138894984
indifference = support?
>>
File: IMG_0123.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0123.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
The dude is a baby's first philosophy, kinda like Milo where he's useful for drumming up a basic thing to the masses but is ultimately cringy and indefensible himself. I don't like it when lefties pull the 'u a natzhee' card, and I don't like it when he does the same thing to them.

Klavan is a step up, engaged in more philosophical discussion and focused on ///culture/// and the ideas of civilization, rather than simply responding to whatever retarded agenda you're responding to in kind. I don't like/agree wth a lot of what he says, but I appreciate he's one of the few mainstream-ish personalities concerned with a genuine discussion over who and why we are over Shapiro's "10 TIPS TO BTFO LIBERALS"

>>138895050
Basically this.
>>
File: Cenk_Uygur_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (15KB, 220x331px) Image search: [Google]
Cenk_Uygur_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
15KB, 220x331px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>138902040
>Milton Friedman, like Murray Rothbard and the Von Mises Institute guys, broke down the central banking system that's been siphoning our wealth perfectly. They all were in favor of abolishing the Federal Reserve.
I did a paper on monetary policy in college recently, and yeah, a good deal of speculation was done on our monetary policy and Friedman was cited often in scholarly articles. But it's all just speculation and theory anon. His intellectual prowess was a marketing gimmick imo. They achieved nothing politically. Friedman's biggest contribution to economic order was in influencing Reagan and influential neocons in fiscal policy, in which he had a huge impact. His vision for us was an atomized, individualist service economy. And according to his morality, these intentions were noble.

But I don't like the result of his intentions or his influence. In fact, both are quite gay desu. America has far, far greater heroes who took on the bank and actually won (all pre-1913, of course). Greater men throughout history have taken on the burden of destroying fiat currency systems and usury and actually achieved something greater than intellectual circle jerks and marketing their legacy.
>>
>>138901499
No, I like it abrasive. That's why I'm so addicted to this website. It's the realest place on the internet.

Could you be more specific as to what issues Ben Shapiro has thumbed his nose, blocked us on, or insulted us over? I readily concede that he acted like a complete moron in the primaries, and by not throwing his support more fully and openly behind Trump, I suspect he was planning to come out the other side with the "Never Trumpers" as one of the "good Republicans" who warned us. Be real. Most of us didn't think Trump would win. The polls were so rigged, and many of these conservatives were sort of trying to position themselves and wade through the civil war that was the primary and the general election, and come out on the other side alive and still relevant.

I'm not a Shapiro shill. I'm completely open to criticizing him. It's just that he's useful. I'm perfectly happy with where he is and what he's doing right now, and he's a good, tough conservative, not an interventionist neo-con, or a mush.
>>
>>138903549
Quantitative easing is all about siphoning our wealth to Wall Street. These guys all pointed out how the Federal Reserve is a monstrosity that caused the Great Depression as well. It's not theory. It's fact. We have a public-private entity known as the Federal Reserve, which is the reason why GDP growth hasn't translated into better wages and more wealth for the average American household. All of that money is going somewhere.

Woodrow Wilson sold us out hard, and the bad guys have been running the show for a long time. The problem with /pol/ is that you all love talking about how Dr. Cohen, your dermatologist down the street, is a diehard proponent and enabler of white genocide, yet you don't bother to study our monetary system, know where your money comes from, and see how you and Dr. Cohen are both victims, regardless of how execrable and loathsome big money Hollywood and media Jews are, and more importantly, (((Wall Street))).
>>
>>138902579
I like Klavan a lot, I don't agree with him sometimes but a lot of the time he gets whats going on, he seems to believe in Europe being a white nationalist blood and soil continent, that surprised me. He's slowly purple pilling, even if he's an ethnic jew
>>
>>138902579
Klavan is one of the few people nowadays who can have me howling with laughter.
>>
File: i told them no.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
i told them no.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>138903549
Pic related was the last man who tried to reform US monetary policy irl for the better.

>>138903808
>not an interventionist neo-con
This isn't even disputable. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d0BTCfetNo

Anytime someone is talking about "military advisers on the ground" they are talking about yet another armed insurgency in some capacity, and eventually a coalition effort. They have the marketing on this stuff down to a science, and one of the biggest reasons why Hillary had so much support from neocons and never Trumpers was due to her position on Syria, which was building up to yet another coalition (US led NATO) effort in the region. They usually just say "air support" or some shit, but Shapiro actually tried to justify it on the basis of it being our responsibility fucking STILL. Not only that, but actively shilling for John Bolton for Secretary of State... It's insane anon. He's a less-disgusting version of Charles Krauthammer, basically.

>>138904678
What? I'm aware of monetary structure and how it expedited the consolidation process over the course of the 20th century. I also know how Wilson corrupted McKinley's vision and etc. Nothing I said in that post you're responding to here implied anything that contradicts what you posted here. Also, I don't hate Jews or think they're all bad. I just don't trust Ben. His potential as a 5th column is unbounded.
>>
>>138894167

a zionist
>>
>>138895333
This. He's very good for a (((neocon)))
>>
>>138894167
I don't think of Ben Shapiro, ever. Why is pol fascinated with e-celebs? It is like Teen Beat magazine for autists.
>>
>>138908328
They make good videos to send to normies who are on the fence
>>
>>138899135
moar of this semen demon
>>
Smart as fuck. But still a filthy Jew.
>>
>>138894167
Heard him for the first time on JRE. He's just a liberal. Nothing he said was conservative whatsoever and he openly bashed conservatives constantly.
>>
>>138894167
kike shill
>>
>>138894167
he's admitted didn't vote for trump
>>
>>138894167
I wouldn't go as far as to say the man is controlled opposition, or a shill.
He is certainly a kike though.
You have to remember when you are dealing with a Jew you are not dealing with an American, A lawyer, a Banker, or a tradesman.
He will identify as a Jew first, before he identifies with any other cause. His loyalty is to Jewish interests, and never forget that.

With that said he is really good at destroying leftists in debates, and it's incredibly entertaining to watch.
>>
File: 1496344855790.gif (27KB, 130x180px) Image search: [Google]
1496344855790.gif
27KB, 130x180px
>>138894167
>>
>>138894984
I will paypal you 10 if you show where he said he wants whites to die out.

Not culture is more important than race. Show where he supports whites dying out
>>
File: oCNQhTe.jpg (71KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oCNQhTe.jpg
71KB, 1920x1080px
>>138911038
>Not culture is more important than race. Show where he supports whites dying out
He literally said
>i don't care about the so called browning of America. Ideology matters more than race.
The first statement being genocidal, the second being absolutely retarded and hypocritical. Just imagine saying the same things about Israel and he will go 1488 quicker than a jew jumping on loose change.
>>
>>138911038
https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968?lang=en
>>
>>138894167
I dont.
>>
>>138894167
He's alright, just not Alt-Right
>>
I'm not a Nazi so I don't care that he's a Jew. He is a standard Republican, so that is better than being a Democrat/Communist/Socialist.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.