[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The white man is epitome of of male Perfection and craft. Lets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

The white man is epitome of of male Perfection and craft.

Lets start by looking at his body. His body is perfect. His aesthetic look makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular and smart, as a result of his high levels of strength and mind . This gives him the appearance of health. He is then covered by his Pale heavenly skin. is pale skin reminds us of his fairness. a feature that developed due to being exposed to the cold winters of north, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The pale skin reminds us of our innocent, deep desires that emerge from our desire for future.

The white man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively charming. His behaviour strikes fear into the more dumb, primitive races of man(Black su*humans)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is he himself. The White man is largest of all the races. As the white man is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the White man the most masculine of men. His Presence is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. He ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent White seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman, the White man impregnates.

In total, the white man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his love and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of manhood
>>
>>138739637
Fuck i messed up the last sentance . Was to lazy to re read it
>>
>>138739637
you fucked up right there at the end.
also, tits or gtfo
>>
0/10

needs more cock
>>
>>138739637

you forgot to change the last sentence dumb dumb
>>
>>138739637
you sound like a faggot, bro
>>
Quality thread.
>>
>>138739637
>All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of manhood
lol
>>
posting the torsos of white guys who pointlessly pick things up and put them down and take drugs just to look pretty is as bad as the BBC spam
>>>/fit/
>>>/hm/
>>>/misc/
quit making this thread
>>
>>138739973
You forgot /lgbt/
>>
>>138739637
It's the shill who failed at posting the naked nig nog so uses a white man to pull most of /pol/ in.
>shill confirmed
saged
>>
This is gay and narcissistic as fuck
>>
>>138739637
How can niggers compete

Every time they notice our presence a feeling of deep inferiority makes them lash out
>>
>>138739637
How much do I have to lift to get arms like that? I do push-ups right now and am currently working on getting my feet up the wall, i can do it at about 70 degrees so far. There's no gyms where I live and I can't afford to buy a barbell.
>>
>>138740502
Welcome to the alt-right.
>>
TURKROACHES FOR RANGEBAN NOW
>>
>>138742244
I'm not a fitfag, but from what i've gathered it's better to lift weights than do excersizes like push-ups if you want to build muscle. Maybe buy dumbells?
>>
TL; DR OP masturbates to the sight of Big White Cock and Hung Chad.
>>
>>138739637
Okay here is the right and fixed version

The white man is epitome of of male Perfection and craft.

Lets start by looking at his body. His body is perfect. His aesthetic look makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular and smart, as a result of his high levels of strength and mind . This gives him the appearance of health. He is then covered by his Pale heavenly skin. His pale skin reminds us of his fairness. a feature that developed due to being exposed to the cold winters of north, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The pale skin reminds us of our innocent, deep desires that emerge from our desire for future.

The white man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is Creative, Charming, and can be explosively dominating. His behaviour strikes fear into the more dumb, primitive races of man(Black su*humans)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is he himself. The White man is largest of all the races. As the white man is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the White man the most masculine of men. His Presence is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. He ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent White seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman, the White man impregnates and stays.

In total, the white man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his love and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the White man is the epitome of manhood
>>
>>138743954
I cant picture a straight man writing this down
>>
>craft

The white man isn't man-made. Only man-made, artificial things can be art.
>>
>>138739718
> sentance
>>
>>138739637

Wow, an American vegan. He's hot as fuck.
>>
File: 1330827708001.png (85KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
1330827708001.png
85KB, 299x288px
>>138739637

>belly button too high
>chest looks weird
>back is curved like a female
>sloping shoulders
>smooth jawline

Look like an FtM tranny pumped up on hormones.
>>
File: heyrepal.jpg (105KB, 632x669px) Image search: [Google]
heyrepal.jpg
105KB, 632x669px
not political
sage
>>
File: 1458931623496.gif (674KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1458931623496.gif
674KB, 245x180px
>>138743954
>Lets start by looking at his body.
whoa son. >>>/lgbt/
>>
File: black-guy-with-white-girls.jpg (28KB, 556x420px) Image search: [Google]
black-guy-with-white-girls.jpg
28KB, 556x420px
The black man is epitome of of male Perfection and craft.

Lets start by looking at his body. His body is perfect. His aesthetic look makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular and smart, as a result of his high levels of strength and mind . This gives him the appearance of health. He is then covered by his dark heavenly skin. is dark skin reminds us of his manliness. a feature that developed due to being exposed to the fires of the south, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The chocolatey skin reminds us of our innocent, deep desires that emerge from our desire for future.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively charming. His behaviour strikes fear into the more dumb, primitive races of man(ho-wyte powwa)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is he himself. The black man is largest of all the races. As the blackman is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. His Presence is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. He ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent negro seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman, the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his love and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the WHITE man is the epitome of manhood
>>
>>138739637
That chest looks fucked up, like it's a Transman who had tits removed and shit inplanted.

>>138742244
Google 'how do prisoners lift', they fill bags with water and lift as weight stacks were banned in California jails and others decades ago. They do a shitload of pushups and other body weight movements.

And yes you can afford a barbell, it's like $100.
Start with the cheap Stamina PT Power Tower from Amazon. You can do pullups, and bicep pullups with it. Then graduate to a cheap dumbbell set. My friend bought a weight bench, and bought a bar, then made his own weights at a welding shop for dirt cheap (don't make your own bar). Read the book 'Convict Conditioning' you can pirate it on libgen.io
>>
File: nobully.jpg (22KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
nobully.jpg
22KB, 600x421px
>>138744768
good tranzvestigation anon but i say the shoulders are too wide to be a womans bone structure
>>
File: DHx0Kh9XsAAKeAI.jpg (51KB, 644x494px) Image search: [Google]
DHx0Kh9XsAAKeAI.jpg
51KB, 644x494px
>>138745417
>>
>>138744768
Holy autism.
>>
>>138745643

Triggered nigger
>>
>>138739637
Sounds like you wanna suck his cock dry OP.
>>
>>138742244
get a labor job you lazy piece of shit
>>
>>138746493
LEL, is that real?
>>
>>138747815
Dunno, saw it on twitter
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.