[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Circumcision

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 29

File: 838.jpg (89KB, 680x666px) Image search: [Google]
838.jpg
89KB, 680x666px
I am circumcised and I got hit with the worst fucking pill today. Everything I know is wrong and my life is ruined and everything I know is a lie. I can't keep living like this knowing that because of my stupid fucking parents it's all over for me. Is there ANYTHING good that can be said about circumcision? There are so many studies all across Europe that make it almost undeniable that Circumcision is the worst thing you could do to your child and yet nothing is being done about it. Yet I don't FEEL like any of the bad things they say about Circumcision has happened to me and yet I'll never really know...
Fuck guys I don't know what I should fucking do...you know...except kill myself I guess...
>>
File: 1502983031582.jpg (88KB, 1149x855px) Image search: [Google]
1502983031582.jpg
88KB, 1149x855px
>>138673390
>White supremacist
>Bears the mark of the Jew since birth
>>
>>138673390
Well if you've reached this conclusion what are you doing here
>>
>>138673390
what do they say about circumcision?
>>
I know you're being facetious, but if you're being serious please just kill yourself you fucking idiot.
>>
Be grateful you don't have to clean cheese off your dick every second day.
>>
>>138674320
Help...my world is kind of falling apart the more I think about this and it hurt...like everything about me is wrong because of a decision my parents made that I have no say over...
>>
>>138674622
It literally cleans itself if you take a shower
>>
File: 23232.jpg (53KB, 565x375px) Image search: [Google]
23232.jpg
53KB, 565x375px
I feel for you man

I am not cut personally cause my parents were hippies, funny that.
>>
Join us and spread sorrow and ruin among the Jews.
>>
>>138674399
10: Circumcised foreskin sold to cosmetic manufacturers for profit:
voices.yahoo.com/human-foreskins-big-...
11: Erectile dysfunction 4.5 times more likely to occur if you're circumcised
www.thewholenetwork.org/14/post/2011/... etc
12: Stanford's school of medicine list of circumcision complications (including infection, haemorraging, skin-bridging, phimosis, amputation and death):
newborns.stanford.edu/CircComplicatio...
13: Cut infants get long-term changes in pain response from the trauma of being circumcised
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731
14: Circumcision decreases penile sensitivity
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?...
15: Circumcision associated with sexual difficulties
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
16: Circumcision linked to alexithymia
www.mensstudies.com/content/2772r1317...
17: The exaggeration of the benefits of circumcision in regards to HIV/AIDS transmission
jme.bmj.com/content/36/12/798.abstract
18: Circumcision/HIV claims are based on insufficient evidence
www.4eric.org/wp-content/uploads/2011...
19: There is no case for the widespread implementation of circumcision as a preventative measure to stop transmission of AIDS/HIV
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j...
>>
>>138673390
Seriously though:
>Is there ANYTHING good that can be said about circumcision?
No. But you should not feel guilty about what is out of your control.
>I don't know what I should fucking do
If you have kids, do not do it to them, obviously. And if you know any family members giving birth, make sure to remove any presuppositions of any positivities of circumcision they may think from their minds.
>>
>>138674648
You smell gay, are you? We can discuss if you want.
>>
>>138674622
you say this like it takes any effort whatsoever
>>
>>138674622
So hard. Bet you don't wash your hair, wipe your ass after a shit, or shit because of all the work involved.

Pro-Tip (tip, heheh): if you shower regularly, like a civilized fucking person, and clean that shit you will never see anything built up in the first fucking place.

The circumcuck rationalizations of their genital mutilation never cease to amaze.
>>
>>138675057
Its not that I feel guilty, I feel angry. All the health problems that I am now privy too now with a high chance of erectile disfunction, infertility, and being unable to sexually perform as well as someone who is uncut.
inb4 but you're on 4chan you don't have sex, I get the irony...
>>
>>138675029
Aids: don't go with whores, don't do anal sex, don't drink sperm, don't receive anal sex, and you are good.

11: so we can say that all jews are impotent? very good news
12: bullshit

The rest i don't know, you should stop reading about science.
>>
>>138674648
just enjoy it, you last longer (because of the lack of feeling)

Every cloud has a silver lining.

We say "If everybody piled their problemson the floor, no-one would trade and everyone would take their own back"

id swap mental illness for a choppy dick. Count yourself lucky.
>>
>>138673390
its easier to be an unwashed neckbeard since you dont get smegma. other than that you got robbed, amigo.
>>
You could just like

knife your parents, for sexually mutilating you
>>
>>138673390
Start restoring then.

I have the mark of the Jew, but I have been using manual methods for a year now and seeing very good progress.

I went from tight, painful erection to having a bunch of slack skin. No more tightness, no more pain. I can even fap with gliding action of the skin.

Search foreskin restoration. There are multiple websites with troves of knowledge collected from the experience of many men over many decades.
>>
>>138673390
Do you have ED or something?
>>
>>138675548
>All the health problems that I am now privy too now
If you are hygenic in daily life, and intercourse should you have it, nothing should happen and it is not a high chance. Anecdotally, I have not heard of such a thing.
>high chance of erectile disfunction, infertility
Very low chance of this, and if you would have it, you would know already. Out of your control. No reason to feel angry.
>unable to sexually perform as well as someone who is uncut.
By nature of your situation, you cannot say that you know this. You will still have pleasure in intercourse, regardless (and you should know this already).

I can empathize with your situation because I was conflicted with this issue at a young age, but overcame it by not feeling angry at fate. You should not feel angry at your parents. They just did what they thought would be best for you.
>>
>>138676508
I suppose that's good news. But what's really worried me is that I've never had any of these problems with sex or masturbation. Nothing is ever painful or uncomfortable for me, which is why this subject kinda worries me. I'm only in my 20s and everything's fine now, but I'm just not sure...
>>
>>138673390

>Fuck guys I don't know what I should fucking do...you know...except kill myself I guess...

do that
>>
>>138677665
K thanks
>>
>>138677472
Dont fap too much. Rough hand + exposed glans = less sensitive dick. Just wait in between faps or use something smoother that wont create as much damage. Also eat foods that boost circulation and dont smoke/drink excessively. Circulation issues are the main cause of ED.
>>
>>138675548

Anon, go bang chix till it stops working,jizzings overrated anyway
>>
>>138676508
>foreskin restoration
stop giving people false hope. until they can grow you a new foreskin a petri dish you will never be able to undo circumcision.
>>
>>138676862
I suppose your right, although I don't know how comfortable I'd be with just kind of shrugging it off as "lol it's fate I guess". I still don't know how I'd already know if I was infertile without checking, and I think it'd be pretty weird to just waltz into the doctor's out of the blue about it...
>>
>>138673390
Shut the fuck up you pussy and start fucking shit with your dick.
>>
>>138673390
I got circumcised at 17. There's zero difference in sexual feeling before and after circumcision.

Most of the ppl who whine about it are those who never got circumcision and those who were circumcised as children. Neither knows what both before and after feels like.

Tho I am sure there are some cases of botched procedures, in my experience, circumcision made no difference at all. Like removing your appendix or earlobe. Just because it's there naturally doesn't mean you necessarily need it.
>>
>>138674320
spbp, OP made a pointless thread, he doesn't need reassurances, he only needs die
>>
>>138674001
Stop putting salt on his wound
>>
>>138678625
at 17 your foreskin isnt attached to the glans anymore. when they do it to babies the entire glans becomes scarred.
>>
>>138676830
Not really, I mean, after jerking off for a couple hours it gets a little difficult to get hard but usually everything is okay if I just stop after a couple of days. I also have problems getting hard enough to get a condom on before sex unless I get some sort of stimulation (like a BJ) before hand or I'm already inside.
>>
>>138678880
That's literally not true, it's never attached you idiot
>>
>>138673390
Seriously speaking, there's a lot of people that's circumcised (not only jews, also arabs) and does'nt have any problems, so don't be afraid and stop reading science bullshit.
>>
Why would anyone reply to this faggot shit.
Muh dick threads belong on
>>>/b/
Sage and out, dont bother replying, i wont be here.
>>
File: tenor (1).gif (2MB, 274x296px) Image search: [Google]
tenor (1).gif
2MB, 274x296px
>>138673390
slide thread. you fucks fall for it every time
>>
>>138673390
Everyone accumulates things wrong with them over time OP. As you age stuff happens to you that is out of your control, that you have to live with. These things mean you cant do some of the things you would really like to have been able to do. As time goes on they just pile up more and more restricting you until one day you cant even continue to live and you die.

This is natural.

It is unfortunate, all of these things are unfortunate. But in this case, in your case, you can help end this particular misfortune, you can work towards ensuring others are not restricted in this way as you have been. This is what you can do about it OP.
>>
>>138678679
And I thought Canadians we're supposed to be polite....
>>
>>138679075
it is until puberty. i have one.
>>
>>138678625
>be uncircumcised
>decide to simulate being circumcised
>pull back skin and tape it so the head stays exposed
>walk around for a day
>most uncomfortable day of my life

I know it would eventually toughen up and not bother me, but to come and say before and after you experienced no difference is a little misleading.
>>
Don't let it control your life.
>>
>>138679511
I'm going to go out on a limb and wonder if your discomfort might be from having tape on your dick, but that might just be me...
>>
>>138673390
I knew circumcision was wrong the moment I discovered I was circumcised. I mean cutting a part of your dick off is wrong obviously. This is something that should be common sense knowledge.
>>
Just lie anon. As one of (((them))) you should be used to it. Many normal men had to have the procedure for purely medical reasons (foreskin too small for what it covers))).
Most ladies like a clean end anyway so saying you were too large for your foreskin isn't necessarily a negative.
>>
>>138679511
Yes, the head is like an open wound for a while and it hurts when it touches things. But I said the "sexual feeling is the same". When I fuck or masturbate I feel the same sexual arousal.
>>
>>138680188
True. A few weeks of your end getting stuck to anything it touches isn't the end of the world. It'll soon get desensitised and perform as normal.
>>
>>138675029
>15. Circumcision associated with sexual difficulties

That hurts right in the feels
>>
>>138679642
I'll try, I just don't like being wrong I guess. Every other red pill I've been able to take in stride but this is one that really got to me. I can't change my dick, and I feel like I've been a fool this whole time thinking that everything was okay with it and maybe I was better off with it but the physical evidence slapped me in the face harder than truck and I'm kinda shell shocked...
>>
>>138679998
>Many normal men had to have the procedure for purely medical reasons (foreskin too small for what it covers))).

This was my deal unfortunately.
>>
>>138680795
Hence why I am here...
>>
>>138680888
If it slapped you in the face, embrace
>>
>>138680903
So I suppose there could be complications with the foreskin can lead to it's removal and that's okay, but the ritualistic removal for it in childhood is the one that leads to longterm problems?
>>
>>138673390

OP whines like a bitch slapped Catholic school 5th grade girl.

Get a grip.
>>
>>138678584
Anon that is exactly what's going on, and Jews are fucking furious about it.
>>
>>138673390
I whack off just fine, you'll be fine. not the first, not the last.
>>
I don't even want to prove the superiority of circumcision or some shit, I really just want to break even and make it seem like an non issue. Like I'd be fine either way but I just happen to be circumcised, but no now it's all gonna be a fucking mess because of this...
>>
>>138680903
Same here, don't worry. Legit medical procedures are very different from a degenerate religious shite. Make the most of what you have my friend.
>>
>>138678809
underrated
>>
File: keep the tip.jpg (53KB, 562x720px) Image search: [Google]
keep the tip.jpg
53KB, 562x720px
>>138673390
>>
Just don't do it to your son. Break the cycle. That's all you can really do, it's not your fault. Glad my father is from Ireland so it was out of the question.
>>
>>138681950
I just want to know that everything's gonna be okay. Something I can say to myself to know that its not all completely fucked...
>>
>>138682195
Absolutely, what is necessary is necessary, no need to make it some sort of tradition
>>
This is a psyop to get people to equate mens circumcision to female genital mutilation(fgm) that the moslems do. When in reality, fgm is more like cutting your entire dick head off. Fuck off muzzie/cia/globalists
>>
>>138673390

is this another "intel cries about his dick he never he uses" thread
>>
>>138680768
>desensitized
>as normal
>>
>>138682299
OK, gonna sound like a fag but here goes.
It might seem over sensitive for a while but you'll get used to that. As soon as you do it will feel normal. Simple as.
Oh, and the ladies tend to like it, less room for dirt and cheese to gather.
Chill.
>>
>>138681613
Is there an article or something that we can read?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-22-00-32-48.png (105KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-22-00-32-48.png
105KB, 480x854px
>>138673390
https://twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
>>
>>138682899
Yep, because it will be over sensitive at first. It will go back to normal
>>
>>138683444
11: Erectile dysfunction 4.5 times more likely to occur if you're circumcised
www.thewholenetwork.org/14/post/2011/... etc
12: Stanford's school of medicine list of circumcision complications (including infection, haemorraging, skin-bridging, phimosis, amputation and death):
newborns.stanford.edu/CircComplicatio...
13: Cut infants get long-term changes in pain response from the trauma of being circumcised
14: Circumcision decreases penile sensitivity
15: Circumcision associated with sexual difficulties
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
16: Circumcision linked to alexithymia
www.mensstudies.com/content/2772r1317...
17: The exaggeration of the benefits of circumcision in regards to HIV/AIDS transmission
jme.bmj.com/content/36/12/798.abstract
18: Circumcision/HIV claims are based on insufficient evidence
www.4eric.org/wp-content/uploads/2011...
19: There is no case for the widespread implementation of circumcision as a preventative measure to stop transmission of AIDS/HIV
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j...
>>
>>138683444
20: Circumcision decreases sexual pleasure
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977
21: Circumcision decreases efficiency of nerve response in the glans of the penis
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
22: Circumcision policy is influenced by psychosocial factors rather than alleged health benefits
www.circumcision.org/policy.htm
23: Circumcision linked to pain, trauma, and psychosexual sequelae
www.cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/
24: Circumcision results in significant loss of erogenous tissue
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902
25: Circumcision has negligible benefit
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693
26: Neonatal circumcision linked to pain and trauma
27: Circumcision may lead to need for increased care and medical attention in the first 3 years of life
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9393302
28: Circumcision linked to psychological trauma
www.cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1/
29: Circumcision may lead to abnormal brain development and subsequent deviations in behaviour
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682
30: CONCLUSIONS: This study confirms the importance of the foreskin for penile sensitivity, overall sexual satisfaction, and penile functioning: Furthermore, this study shows that a higher percentage of circumcised men experience discomfort or pain and unusual sensations as compared with the uncircumcised population.
>>
File: 1436681834870.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1436681834870.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
the only shit that bothers me is now i can never have a chick stick her tongue in my foreskin because im a fucking degenerate kike and that sounds awesome
>>
try stretching your skin to cover your glans. it'll restore lost sensitivity to your keratinized glans but as far as your frenulum goes and stuff that's all gone for good.
>>
>>138673390
the shape of your penis should not concern you and should have no impact on your sense of purpose or identity. fornication is immoral and thus, the circumstances of your sexual instrument should not concern you.
>>
>>138673390
not kill yourself
kill circumcision doctor
>>
>>138673390
make sure you dont get your kid cut
>>
>>138683880
i have had a girl do that once, it feels soo good.
>>
>>138683820
Fair. Just man up and deal with it if it's legit medical reasons. All you can do.
Wouldn't wish it on anyone else for traditional/religious reasons but if it has to be...
>>
>>138673390
These threads are the best
Nice helping of cutfag delusion guaranteed
>>
>>138683680
I meant something that we could read about the Jews getting pissed about being able to grow a foreskin in a Petri dish.
>>
>>138673390
It needs to be banned
>>
File: 1435982894473.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1435982894473.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>138684560
>>
>>138678604
>and I think it'd be pretty weird to just waltz into the doctor's out of the blue about it...
I can tell you I was in a similar situation, but it is part of the job for docs to also listen to this kinds of things and I literally had no problem discussing my insecurities and even the embarrassment regarding the argument in a serious manner with a doc
what I'm getting through is a series of hormonal and fertility checks I will probably be using in the future as reference anyway and so far I'm already getting a clear understanding of what may be the issue and how to look after it.
circumcision is extremely unlikely to be the problem (but maybe it's because mine was medical and not cultural) and I bet it's also nor yours, otherwise you'd not start noticing things only now.

go get your hormones checked
everything thyroid related, free testosterone, total testosterone, sex hormone binding globulin, estradiol, prolactin (I'm betting on this one for you since you mentioned long refractory periods) and a few others will be what you'll be asked to take analysis for probably; if you ever got blood tests in the past about any of these they will be useful to the doc.

You can get out of it, anon.
>>
You should be happy, cut dicks are cleaner and healthier and a uncut dick and women prefers cut ones!
>>
>>138684661
oh...
>>
>>138673390
Sorry to hear mate. Not everyone can have Christian parents.
>>
File: 800px-Humanchimpchromosomes.png (40KB, 800x214px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Humanchimpchromosomes.png
40KB, 800x214px
>>138678880
>>138673390

>at 17 your foreskin isnt attached to the glans anymore. when they do it to babies the entire glans becomes scarred.

Not that I'm in favor of infant circumcision - nor am I particularly personally upset that it was done to me other than the fact that it was done for Jewish religion (my penis still works just fine) - but my glans is not scarred from infant circumcision. Whomever did it left the frenulum intact. And infant circumcision is nothing compared to the eternal tortures Moses worshipers and their co-conspirators are going to get when they die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdI0QzcWfio
>>
this is what you retards get for insisting we mix religion and politics
>>
>>138673390
my bf has an uncut dick and when he gets off work is smells really musky. I mean I like his dick smell but I can see how some people wouldn't.
>>
>>138684617
>>138685423
>>138685423
>>138685710
And science.
>>
>>138674622
Actual cheese takes months. Women never stop stinking and have three times more. Restore. As far as looks go, and overall. And stinks. It goes like this. The dick with which you were born>abominable circumjews>women
>>
>>138673390
I'm going to tell you about me OP, maybe you can feel better once you hear it.

I'm a chink descendant living in Indonesia.
I have to live with the fact I'm a manlet and dicklet compared to whites.
My childhood is filled with studying and I'm quite sheltered. As a result, I have an awful case of phimosis dick.
Not only I have that handicap on my private, I have this anomaly too.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankyloglossia
So french kiss and cunnilingus is out for me.

I don't feel any patriotism to my country or my race. I already know how awful chink is as a race is from my big family.
I live in the biggest islam country in asia where my life is inconvenienced by many things, and these sandnigger is awful people in general.

I'm sure there's some aspect of your life that's better than me, so keep at it OP.
>>
>>138685942
Youre an asshole. Ive never experienced this. You going to tell me we swim in shit too?
>>
>>138675029

Are you actually having sexual difficulties, anon? Sure being circumcised means we probably don't enjoy sex as much, but unless you are actually having problems which prevent from having children man the fuck up. Most men in The US are circumcised and still manage to have children.

Continuing your genetic line is more important than enjoying sex a little more. Embrace your duty and make sure not to get your children circumcised.
>>
>>138685942
get out degenerate faggot scum
>>
>>138683257
Steroid creams. It dies and becomes a keritinised blister. Women can fuck off and they trap cheese. And we dont. So youre a rabbi i see in every thread
>>
File: IMG_0305.jpg (71KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0305.jpg
71KB, 720x1080px
>>138673390
Just be stoic anon and tough it out. Most girls prefer the aesthetics of a cut dick. Honestly sex is still enjoyable and even if it could be better why would it matter? Seeking pleasure is pointless anyway focus instead on character and building a happy life for yourself. You will be fine goyi.. er, um anon.
>>
>>138674622
literally just rinse your tip when you shower and it never builds up
>>
>>138678625
Liar
>>138678613
>muh vagina
>>138678584
Fake
>>138675059
>smells like a man
>problematic
>>
File: GmlvwmI.jpg (89KB, 784x708px) Image search: [Google]
GmlvwmI.jpg
89KB, 784x708px
>>138678625
>circumcised at 17
holy shit anon. I got circumcised at a week old. How did it feel?
>>
>>138673390
I know one good thing. Rate of contracting AIDS is down 75% because of the keratinized head. It's the same thing that makes it insensitive.
>>
>>138686531
Holy shit, I'm sorry to hear about your tongue due...
>>
>>138673390
L I V E S T R E A M
>>
>>138687363
Truvada. Condoms.
>>138687337
Like crap and it dribbles and gets less hard and more difficult to get there or stay as much
>>
>>138687583
That sucks. Sorry to hear that man.
>>
>>138687715
Thanks. Im restoring now though so
>>
File: 1500457387394.jpg (76KB, 680x869px) Image search: [Google]
1500457387394.jpg
76KB, 680x869px
>>
>>138686981
Ugh. Enjoy the ass and throat cancers
>>
>>138686617
what? uncut dicks smell after a hard days work. you prob haven't seen a lot of dicks.
>>
>>138688254
You need to stop memeing. Memes and myself don't go well together and it's not like either of us could prove it. Put it this way. If uncut dicks smell do vaginas ever not smell? No. Therefore you sound shilly and I sound normal. Like the "I don't know what kind of women YOU'VE been laying" argument. These don't exist. Riddle me this you gross lying fuck. Do balls have a smell. Not really. Im a faggot because i dont like stinky shit and i never smell fuck all. This isnt the place for a smell yo cock bread
>>
>>138673390
Foregen will save us in a few years. Hold on, anon.
>>
File: 1502924878792.jpg (31KB, 572x548px) Image search: [Google]
1502924878792.jpg
31KB, 572x548px
>>138674001
>>
>>138684617
Fuck Antifa, now is the time for the cutfag vs cheesedick war.
Focus /pol/
>>
>>138688621
Six bucks and a tensile material will save you right now. And no cadavers required with restoration. Muh nerves! Listen. Salvage what you can from the turlecap. The friction and sheen will make up for it. If it can fool a urologist it's good enough for me. A finland anon said yesterday your dick is not in a museum so dont restore. Actually. My dick is a car or in museum to be restored tyvm. I did it for MEMES late in age too by the way. There was zero reason for it
>>
>>138688615
uncut dicks have a stronger, muskier smell than uncut dicks. this really isn't up for debate.
>>
File: IMG_1006.jpg (136KB, 570x891px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1006.jpg
136KB, 570x891px
>>138688118
I know you're just on duty shill, but consider the following. Not everyone is as promiscuous as you homosexuals are.
TL;DR
You enjoy your throat and anal cancer you filthy sodomite
>>
>>138689026
>*uncut dicks have a stronger, muskier smell than cut dicks
>>
>>138673390
I got partially clipped, enough to shelter but no erect turtlenecking.
And I can't say any problems on my end. Girl likes it rough, no problem there. Cleans easily. Has character. I'm happy with mine. Stop being jealous of other dicks and show your dick some love.
>>
>>138689026
Youre that freak leaf guy go away you fucking Daisy
>>138689027
>i know you are but what am I
The post. I could've added like 5 more great ones. Why didnt you?
>>
>>138689140
Ah fack my manhood is gross and impossible to clean. Cutting off half with brain damage autism herpes mouth is finr but never finish the job no no that would be taboo. You are half a man at best
>>
>>138689140
Sounds like you might win the oppression Olympics there. Mixed cock is a new one
>>
>>138689822
UK is king of this topic so ofc he doesnt know what he's talking about
>>
File: IMG_0275.jpg (189KB, 966x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0275.jpg
189KB, 966x1024px
>>138689210
Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling
>>
>>138689981
That other anon. Anyways
>>
>>138673390
HAHA Your parents hate you. Now go kill them in their sleep
>>
>>138690061
Ah yes. He makes a huge post of a scally strawman. I bang off two quickies about how awesome they are. Whoops
>>
>>138673390
My mom did that when i was too young. I can't remember that experience.
>>
File: Trudeau.jpg (51KB, 1086x573px) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau.jpg
51KB, 1086x573px
>>138673390
Genital mutilation is only controversial when it's female.

Welcome to current year, anon.
>>
File: 1476326632034.jpg (49KB, 383x526px) Image search: [Google]
1476326632034.jpg
49KB, 383x526px
>>138674001
>>
>>138676508
The pulling makes you bigger
>>138690211
>must. defy. japanese
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
rolling for post solar eclipse trips cut off your dick in the name of kek
>>
File: 1502858322493.png (74KB, 255x201px) Image search: [Google]
1502858322493.png
74KB, 255x201px
>>138676508
>I can even fap with the gliding action of my skin

dude.. this actually made me sad, knowing so many americans will never know this feeling. It actually breaks my heart.

My cousin was circumsized and we always discussed these things. He said it hurt after he came cause he was too sensitive, i never knew that feeling, only if my sensitive bits were overly exposed, and its such a shit feeling compared to normal (with foreskin) fapping and fucking.

Seriously Im surprised that only now are people being outraged by that shit. Millions of you guys. This is literally worse than genocide, taking a mans pride and fucking with it for the rest of his life. They really got you on that one mates. I hope you find comfort in knowing thar your children wont suffer the same fate.
>>
File: 1502833781826.jpg (210KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1502833781826.jpg
210KB, 868x1228px
rolling for elephant dick attack
>>
File: ATHF404.png (1MB, 957x720px) Image search: [Google]
ATHF404.png
1MB, 957x720px
>>138673390

Stop fucking worrying about it, for fuck's sake.

Has your dick been working correctly? You're good to go. Don't let the extreme MUH JEW CONSPIRACYfags get you worried. Those of us in the USA who were born prior to the 2000s are all pretty much guaranteed cut, never stopped me from getting my rocks off once, never been desensitized, never been a fucking issue.

Biggest non-issue that's discussed regularly on this board, all because some dipshits are convinced that the kikes have been harvesting foreskins to create their evil machine to block out the sun or whatever they can come up with to get autists triggered.

Anyone who falls for the "YOURE LESS OF A MAN IF YOURE CUT" shit is just taking the b8 hard and running with it.
>>
File: 1501025530921.jpg (212KB, 952x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1501025530921.jpg
212KB, 952x1400px
NOW ROLLING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD , EXCEPT MY PENIS IS IN THE VAGINA OF AN ASIAN GIRL
>>
File: 1476760712241.jpg (18KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1476760712241.jpg
18KB, 300x186px
>>138688854
What war? My fellow cheese dick fags have already won by virtue of choice. Uncut fags could always become cutfags if they wish. The same can't be said for the latter. A shame they will never enjoy the joy of having a healthy non-mutilated penis.
>>
>>138680188
That's not how it works, fuckface.

Your dick is now like a tongue left outside the mouth. Dry and shitty, unable to taste anything.

How old are you? Because soon enough you're going to start experiencing erection problems because your dick has become lifeless. All older dudes with dick problems are circumcised.

You think there isn't a difference because you got acclimated to it over a period of time. You're not noticing it's taking longer to get it up and longer to get it out.

>>138683594

That's not how it fucking works. Your unsheathed head IS at it's most sensitive as normal. Being dryed out and unprotected by skin makes it less sensitive.

People who haven't been circumcised can also lose sensitivity by exposing their head too much and too often. At that point it requires a few months of being left covered again with no stimulation to return it to normal.

The head of your dick should be deep pinky colour, and when you fuck a chick (the only time you should be stimulating) it feels glorious.

When I was a wankaholic, even though I'm not snipped my head went to a dull greyish pink and I could be more harsh on it, because it had lost feeling, but not to the extent of someone with full blown circumcision. Their glans can't self repair at all.
You all have broken dicks.
>>
Oy vey Anyone with a circumcised penis cannot be in the Alt Right
>>
I must thank my based dad (he was circumcised when he was little) that neither me or my bro got mutilated, keep it clean, keep it nice and don't play with it too much. From experience some girls like it and are curious, specially if they haven't had one like it before, some are a bit apprehensive but otherwise everything works as it should.
>>
>>138673390
It's a real shame you are circumsised. I would have loved to tongue your foreskin. Felt it in my mouth.
>>
What new law should we pitch to our state legislators? Canceling Medicaid has the most momentum and precedent. Any other ideas? Remember it has to be as small a change as possible. The purpose of writing a bill is to get it passed.
>>
>>138693392
>>
File: 1486875417507.jpg (8KB, 243x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486875417507.jpg
8KB, 243x250px
>be circumcised
>couple years ago
>moving into first apartment
>order a couple onaholes because I'll finally be alone
>so excited
>as I use them I notice I can't feel the textures at all
>like, nothing, just a slippery rubber hole
>my hand feels better wtf
>realize it's because I have so much less feeling in benis
>tfw the jews ruined my onahole experience
>>
>>138694136
Apparently circumcised penises are the only ones that can use the kind that spin.
>>
>>138694269
The retarded caveman model
>>
File: cutnigger.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cutnigger.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>138678625
>Just because it's there naturally doesn't mean you necessarily need it.
Fuck off Mohammed.

I bear the mark of a slave, but my son does not. Circumcision is for niggers, jews, and muslims.
>>
>>138694999
It's some new state of the art thing thats about half a grand
>>
>>138673390
Who gives a shit? You're never getting laid anyway.
>>
>>138695834
Yeah i dont know. Also it's weird to read about apphrehension of only these on the part of females. Guys dont do that. I have a feeling a general may may of the thread has been turtle cap sensitivity to make you think you can never lose it. When it comes to this, boring is allegedly better. I won't get into their ugliness (the only kind of ugly when it comes to this) but there's no downsides to restoring and this is just life's bullshit. Is it popular and shit? People will do it
>>
File: 1459675607347.jpg (31KB, 395x290px) Image search: [Google]
1459675607347.jpg
31KB, 395x290px
>>138682721
>Fuck off muzzie/cia/globalists
And you can fuck off with your baby dick muilation, Shlomo.

How did the Greeks, Romans, Europeans, Russians, Japs, Chinks, etc. even live before kike circumcision?
>>
Circumcision is not that bad, it's kinda like the most benign mutilation you could possibly endure. It's stupid and pointless and fucked up but it's in the past now, just live your life and don't worry about.
>>
>>138696332
Aussie guy said it well. Like a tongue in elements. Swords. Need. Sheaths.
>>
I got circumcised at 20 with local anesthesy with a urologist.

The doctor got the wrong dosage for anesthesy and it didn't worked.

I can only describe the pain of being circumcised like a pain from a tooth after you drink something cold ten times worse.

Though there is not much difference about the sensitivty, you actually get more endurance, for me my glands was way to sensitive it was painful.
>>
>>138696505
A mexican rabbi. That's a rarity
>it was like the movie "awake" but y'kno, makes for a better dickin'
>>
>>138682721
Thats not what the state law I've read says. To cut any portion of an underage females genitals is a felony.
>>
>>138682721
Boys start as girls. Male foreskins cell by cell are size of a tennis court. Clitoral hoods and foreskins are synonymous. Male animals are pretty. Female ones are brown. Fake eggs made from males. Here. Surrogates. Here. Artificial wombs maybe soon? Use em
>>
>>138674622
It's called taking a piss.
>>
File: 1503371818299.jpg (3KB, 111x111px) Image search: [Google]
1503371818299.jpg
3KB, 111x111px
>>138673390
who cares. women dont care about that. they care about social status. money. ambition. drive. literally your dick is the last thing on thier mind. ffs she already has 5 dildos and a hitatchi vibrator in her top drawer, your dick isnt going to give her anything she doesnt get from
>>
>>138697080
>Let Jews mutilate your infant dick because it's ok with women
Holy fucking cuck
>>
>>138674622
>Cut the tip of your cock off so you don't have to clean it

Dicklet logic, ladies and gents
>>
>>138697713
>Cut the tip of your defenseless childs cock off so you dont have to clean it
Ftfy
>>
File: 5374d37bdc2ff.image.jpg (58KB, 859x813px) Image search: [Google]
5374d37bdc2ff.image.jpg
58KB, 859x813px
>Anon, I've decided to do what's best for our son: he's getting a circumcision
How do you even respond at this point? Is it too late?
>>
>>138698320
That's why you add a circumcision clause to your prenup
>>
>>138698071
Thanks for the assist burger actual
>>
>>138698320
I would never impregnate a woman willing to mutilate our child. Hard deal breaker.
>>
>>138698320
> the fuck he is bitch
>>
>>138688870
I would rather have a true biological human foreskin than something that just physically looks like a foreskin. Foregen > stretching.
>>
>>138698320
>>138699205
I also redpilled her on Mr Kellogg. Can't remember if that was before or after the fight.
>>
>>138684560
it´s fucking amazing, im so thankful i didnt get the penis jew

still remember there being threads on /b/ on how being cut was superior to uncut, are there still??
>>
>>138681401
The foreskin is naturally fused to the glans in childhood. Once you're old enough that this is no longer the case, in actual cases of phimosis or whatever (around less than 1% iirc) the operation to fix it is way less dramatic than the infancy circumcision. In late teens, the skin is separate from the tip anyway and sometimes you just need to cut a tiny bit to make the opening bigger(often just careful fapping in a hot shower over a couple weeks will be enough), in infancy the whole thing is torn away unnaturally and it's a way bigger operation, some babies die from the shock
>>
>>138674648
You can restore if you want OP, you won't get the nerves they cut off back but you gain more sensitivity on the head.
Honestly the best thing you can do is hook up with nocirc awareness groups, they should have the tools to help you.
Your not the first person to be hit by this and you won't be the last. Good luck OP stay strong.
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.