[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whiteness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: eth.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
eth.png
4KB, 400x400px
Treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity
>>
>>138548667
(((David)))
>>
>>138548667
Whites are human. European countries in the past may have colonized other countries and conquered and/or enslaved the people there, this does not reflect on current Whites. Yes the world is not perfect, but we're all trying.
>>
We do not hate you or anyone else because the color of their skin. What we hate is a system that confers privileges as well as burden because the color of their skin. It is not fair skin that makes me and others white it is fair skin in a particular, one that attaches social importance to skin color. When we say 'treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity.' We mean we want to do away with the social meaning of skin color thereby eliminating the 'white race'. Consider this: To be against royalty does not mean wanting to kill the king. What it means is to do away with crowns,thrones and other privileges attached to that. Both whiteness and royalty are social formations that give unearned advantages.
>>
Why are you repeating what I say?
>>
>>138548667

whiteness is the single most important part of humanity.

The white ethnostate should exist as a control population and semen bank.

The problem is pocs. The POCs have to be homogenized with white sperm.

Black bitches should only carry and deliver mutt babies fathered by whites to make the world a better place... if getting rid of blacks is out of the question.

Waiting for blacks to evolve by themselves will take too fucking long.
>>
>>138552157

People blame the ambiguous "system" because they can't take responsibility for themselves. If the prettier girl gets treated better by everyone, whose fault is that? There is no "system" there are only individual choices and preferences.
>>
>>138548667

treason to whiteness is treason against humanity because white people simply make the best shit.

They invented the best medicine, they have the best tech.

Whites are the light that make America the shining city on a hill.

Whites are the light that guide the way to the future.
>>
>>138552157
Hahahaha faggot.
You hate the system because it doesn't confer privileges to black people, when in reality not even whites have privileges. Race runs deeper than skin colour, which a betacuck virgin like yourself will fail to understand as long as the lies you tell girls get them smiling, right before they get ploughed by nigger-killing Moonmen like me.
You think you can get rid of royalty, but you know you can't do that without the king resisting. These are white countries, founded by white men. Millions of lives died having spent all their energy in building a society, to accomplish the success we must honour and build upon today.
If you want privilege for black people, take them to a black country and have them build a black society in that black country where they can dish out black privilege.
Just don't come crying about white nationalism and the need to kill white people when you find out that niggers will always be niggers, and thus will inevitably fail.
>>
>>138552907
white people are parasites who steal jewish inventions, anon. get educated.
>>
Agreed.By the nature of the bell curve shape of intelligence Jews should have roughly eight times the rate of geniuses that Whites have because the average Jewish IQ is 113 and the average White American IQ 103. This eight to one genius disparity is displayed with Jewish domination of the media, banks, law, accounting, and insurance industries.
>>
>>138554926

get out of here.

Jews stole white man semen to make Niels Bohr.

A White Ethnostate can be used to produce purebreed white man semen to fertilized eggs around the world. So even the negroes can have their own Niels Bohr.

You get my drift?
>>
White people invented humanity, you fucking apes!
>>
>>138548667
wrong board
>>>/biz/
>>
Now, I do say that the extinction of the White race, either by race war or racial mixing, would be a major benefit to non-Whites.
>>
>>138552907
This.
>>
File: IMG_8339.jpg (15KB, 480x292px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8339.jpg
15KB, 480x292px
>>138554926
Topkek
>>
By the way why is my name always put in parentheses?
>>
>>138548667
Sure thing, Leviathan!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.