[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that if you've ever had a girlfriend you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: sheep.png (387KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
sheep.png
387KB, 500x333px
Friendly reminder that if you've ever had a girlfriend you're a normie, even if you're 30+ years old.
>>
>>137984834
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/r9k/
>>
>>137984834
you dont know what normie means. it doesnt mean successful at life, it means "braindead goyim with no direction in life beyond school-job-death". society has simply been tailored to consider the latter as "successful".
>>
>>137985076
Dumbass, only braindead goyim have girlfriends.
>>
File: gentiles.png (275KB, 711x355px) Image search: [Google]
gentiles.png
275KB, 711x355px
>>
File: 192837732.png (28KB, 812x727px) Image search: [Google]
192837732.png
28KB, 812x727px
>>137984834
What if my relationship with my gf is pic related?
Is it Swede approved?
>>
I can guarantee you I'm not a normie and I've had a gf and I owe it all to beeing myself.
>inb4 REEEEEE CHAD
She wasn't a normie either though that's the thing.
>>
I had a girlfriend in 4th grade but we only hugged
Am I a normie?
>>
>>137985667
Lucky sissy

I wish my gf raped me with a strap-on
>>
>>137985824
Sounds like you're a faggot
>>
>>137985824
If she was a normie then yeah. You caught normiecooties.
>>
>>137985256
lol if youre a jew please breed.
>>
>>137985958
I wish we could trade lives. I desperately want this nightmare to end :(
>>
>>137984834
Sven, just because it's customary to be some bull's fluffer in your country, doesn't mean that the rest of us settle with giving niggers blowjobs so they can fuck white women.
>>
>>137984834
I kissed a girl in Kindergarten. .
Normie? Rate me.
>>
>>137986047
She was a democrat because she said Newt Gingrich would make her get the extra skin removed from her face if he was elected
>>
>>137984834
Friendly reminder that you're pathetic if you use the term normie, tardo.
>>
>>137985076
No, it was an insult made up by actual retards to insult people who aren't retarded.
>>
>>137986598
t. normie
GTFO REEE
>>
>>137986728
t. kekistan retard

Keep the laughs coming dipshit.
>>
>>137984834
They are overrated. My only girlfriend now is my framed photo of Hitler and I've never been happier.
>>
it actually sucks way worse when you have your ideal gf then lose her and go back to virginity. you all that are perma virgins are lucky
>>
Married with kids. I'll take the title of normie, who gives a shit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.