[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spending summer rotting inside

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (6KB, 191x263px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 191x263px
I'm 22 years old and I have spent every summer of my life locked in my room. Noone gives a shit about me. I have no friends. Whille other guys have casual sex at beach resorts I sit home and fap to women that I believe are in my league. For the last 3 months I'm stuck in my room.

I have been on only 1 lousy date my enitre life and that was 4 months ago. Nothing happned with her. Nothing. I'm a forgotten memory at the moment. Every summer is worse than the last. Even seeing women makes me depressed nowdays cause I know that I will never live the dream.

You just can't do anything if you are an incel. The lack of sex will always hold you back at everything. You end up obseessing over it and analyzing every detail about women's behavior trying to dellude yourself that there is a hint of attraction. While others grow sexually and mature mentally I'm forced to a stasis.

I'm 22 and I should have had sex 4 years ago. 4 years of necessary experience are gone and will never come back. Not only that but this severe sexual defficiency will ruin my future as well. Constant cope to not think about sex, barely concentrating at anything and being nervous around every girl that speaks to me is my life.
>>
>>137266072
>Noone gives a shit about me
That's your job, retard.
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>137266072
>>>/r9k/

> I have spent every summer of my life locked in my room

there's your primary problem
>>
You're a faggot and need to come to terms with the fact that the only gash you'll ever be be near is the urethra of another man if you don't fail at being gay too
>>
File: 1457237185460.jpg (110KB, 960x925px) Image search: [Google]
1457237185460.jpg
110KB, 960x925px
>>137266072
>>
>>137266072
Where are you lad? I think I can help you
>>
>>137266072
start lifting if you have so much free time, you whiny faggot
>>
File: 1501085411694.jpg (1MB, 2550x3509px) Image search: [Google]
1501085411694.jpg
1MB, 2550x3509px
>>137266072
>be 22
>spend every day inside
>no friends, no gf
>draw all day every day
>good enough now to get money off commissions

What's your excuse OP? There's tons of things you can learn online
>>
>>137266072
do online dating, it's a pain in the ass but will get you results if you keep at it. All you need is some decent pictures and low standards and you'll be on your way to getting laid in no time. Then once you have sex like 3 times you will realize you didnt miss too too much
>>
>>137267334
Yep, your life is still going to be shitty even with a woman
>>
>>137266072
Go get you some cyber, anon
>>
Prostitutes are a thing. Also start lifting faggot.
>>
You don't know what "sex" is. You're obsessing over something you don't understand.

See a prostitute and have your first sexual experience. Losing your virginity will give you some perspective.
>>
>>137266765
this.
Muscles will lead to confidence. Confidence will lead to pussy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.