[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the white jew

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 16

File: WhiteJew.jpg (192KB, 1600x810px) Image search: [Google]
WhiteJew.jpg
192KB, 1600x810px
Cocaine aka white jew. Friends are always doing this shit + booze and seem to think its the powder of the gods. Is it secretly, dare I say it, white extermination?
>>
if u do coke you're a waster and your talking bollocks is not impressing anyone, least of all her.
>>
The greatest power is to exist next to the wasted, the unmotivated , the eternal victim that is the escapist! he who loves to escape through drugs and alcohol. To be truly god like you must see them for what they are and when offered a bump in your case you look them straight in the eye and say "no" with a smile. You will crush his soul and he will see that your will is stronger than his! I'm readying Dostoevsky please forgive me for this way of speaking.
>>
>>136839487
shitty drug that lasts too short and cost wayyyy tooo much. Will fuck up your jaw and your heart when you get older. Turns girls into whores and guys into fiends.
>>
>>136839487
I did it once and it was honestly lame and forgettable. All I remember doing while "high on coke" is having an intense conversation about boxing and fighting styles with this random Mexican dude at the party who was an amateur boxer.

It lasts for like 30 minutes and feels the same as drinking redbull but with more focus and no crash afterwards. When it was done, I could hardly tell and I had to ask my friend and he was like "yea, it doesn't last that long." I did it for free (it was at rich dude's loft party), but I'd never pay for it.
>>
i tried it once and it was really underwhelming
your friends are just tryhards, like most people
>>
File: 1486396957289.jpg (101KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486396957289.jpg
101KB, 375x500px
>>136839487
you will have friends who will do this stuff for the rest of their lives. Truly degenerate substance, only exists to enrich the seller. Stay away.
>>
>>136839487

It's alright if you can get pure stuff. MDMA is better
>>
>>136840137
>>136840030
You guys had some shitty fucking coke then
>>
>>136839487
I love it. just dont do it all the time or you'll fall apart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSPT27XyY1U
>>
>>136840229
Get a load of Pablo Escobar over here. Fuck off nobody is impressed with your "connect"
>>
It's ok in moderation in my opinion. Can really get a night going, but the high is too short and you'll never get the same zing as the first line so you'll end up doing more and more till it's gone. Too expensive for that, and terrible fucking hangovers.

MDMA is the patrician choice.
>>
>>136840440
You are a loser and need to go into rehab. You will wake up one day and realize this or further descend into degeneracy and die alone in a "party" house.
>>
>>136840229
Probably. I was at a party and there like a line of people waiting to do it. This guy was rich and had a whole bag of it and was just giving it out, so I wasn't going to complain.
>>
>>136839487
it's pretty cool. cheap shit isn't worth it, if it's stepped on too much it's not enjoyable.

good yak leaves you with no nosebleed or crash, just a nice pleasant comedown
>>
>>136840407
Hes right though. You had some stepped on garbage not worth your time
>>
>>136840440
Yea, coke had no where near the effect on me that ecstacy did. I only did it once, but I swear I'll never forget.
>>
>>136839487
>it's not me doing drugs, it's Jews force me to do it

>it's not the western deprived society likes BBC, it's Jews force us to love niggers

>it's not the western deprived society likes faggots, it's Jews force us to love buggering
>>
>>136840440
>>MDMA is the patrician choice.
babbys first hard drug, how sweet. have fun with your glowsticks.
>>
give your friends acid and lock them in a room with jordan peterson.

coke's a garbage drug.
>>
>>136839487
No, drugs are black extermination, as blacks are more predisposed to addiction. OPEN BORDERS is white extermination. Get your facts straight.
>>
>>136839487
Lol, Jews don't care what you are inclined to do, you can urinate on your sex partner and fuck dogs' shit, it's your personal choice. If your deprived habit makes money, why not to exploit this? It's just focking fonny how you're trying to blame Jews for your weak will and laziness.
>>
>>136839487
No its an addiciton trap. Once you start you will never get free of it. Coke users can quit for 40 years but the second someone says "want to do some?" they will be there as degen as ever. I never did any but many of my friends ruined their lives doing it. The ones that didnt manage to fuck right up are still slaves to the shit. If you want to be a chad buy a gram or two and use it to get hot club sluts back to your place. If you are a 3 and have coke you can fuck two 9s all night and cum in them and they will do whatever you want for a gram or two of the white stuff. Its totally degenerate do not start or you will end up a loser like your friends.
>>
>>136839487
just here to say: stay away from that substance. more than a few people have lost everything including a lot of money, friends and brainpower to it.
it makes you into a brainless, teethless retard in no time if you can't control it in time and say stop.

of the people I know most of them act like they have adhd + they are paranoid 25 of 24 hours a day.

I tried it a few times. it's not worth it. not at all.
>>
>>136839849
How do you keep the Russian names straight?
they all blend together for me...
>>
>>136841532
I don't do it. I blamed jews to drum up support for comments/opinions.
>>
>>136841613
Most of my old school friends had a period of YEARS where they did coke every day, including when going to work. Its totally degenerate iknew when i was 15 i better not start or id end up hooked.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Stimulants are the most redpilled substances if used properly. If you are using them to your advantage and not just for escapism/degenerate party lifestyle.
A lot of extremely intelligent people used stims in the former manner.
before the advent of (((anti depressants))) they used to prescribe amphetamines and coke for mopes.
actually makes some people motivated and useful hard workers as opposed to complacent cuckolds being fucked in the brain by the pharmaceutical jew.

>b-but anything but being sober is degenerate 'cept for muh beer
kys christcuck
>>
>>136842066

problem is: stimulants like cocaine, amphetamines and PANZERSCHOKOLADE make you stupid over time.

psychedelics on the other hand...
>>
its stupid if you arent using it in miniscule doses for work related purposes

ive had 230 a gram before back when I was a major degenerate...honestly you might as well abuse adderal and get microdick for life if you are that comitted to being "amped"
>>
>>136839849
are you 14? nobody gives a fuck that you say no to a bump
>>
>>136842830
>stimulants like cocaine, amphetamines and PANZERSCHOKOLADE make you stupid over time.
citation needed
>>
Fentanyl is way better desu
>>
File: Download.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Download.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>136843052
are you serious?
>>
>>136842830
Perhaps for occasional spiritual/ritualistic use.
But I'm certainly not with the Joe Rogan tier camp of "dude just trip and you'll figure it all out lmao"
long time psych users like "acid heads" or whatever are some of the most braindead mongoloids around.
>>
>>136843201
This is the eternal, addicted leaf right here. Half our country is coked up, the other half is glass eyed with opiods. Good think the government pays for their (((treatment))) so glad i pay 50% in tax for these faggots.
>>
File: Carl.jpg (57KB, 565x541px) Image search: [Google]
Carl.jpg
57KB, 565x541px
>>136843358
>are you serious?

yes, now justify your assertion.
>>
>>136840748
well no shit, it was probably some college shit that everyone at school gets.

its mostly just adderall broken down with baking soda/whey protein

If anyone here's done real coke, it's fucking amazing. I know some people have, but the idiots who haven't, you should try it. You feel like a God for an hour.
>>
>>136839487
cocaine is the best drug, especially if you're an autist with crippling social retardation.
>>
I do coke and mdma on a daily basis at work. It gives you the perfect edge for business but the crash is fucking horrible. Would not recommend to anyone, very fucking hard to quit.
>>
>>136839487
This shit causes your brain tissue to atrophy. It ironically causes you to lose brain cells. Don't do it unless you want to become a retard.
>>
>>136841631
learn to pronounce russian names my guy.
>>
>>136844386
>mdma
>daily
I seriously, seriously, seriously hope you guys don't do this
>>
>>136839487
depends on the coke, but it generally speaking lasts for 30 min and in it's high time feels like meth but meth you get more bang for the bucks.
>>
>>136842066
fuck beer straight edge 1488
>>
>>136839487
It's very bad news.
Even "pure" stuff is cut at souce with Levimasole now. You cannot remove it.

Not to mention you're funding black ops and criminal scum by buying it if you don't care about your health.

Me? I love that shit.
>>
>>136839487
>Is it secretly, dare I say it, white extermination?
Yes. It's degenerate as fuck. I do it a lot myself. It's shit, all it does is make you talk shit. One of the most intellectually stunting drugs you can do. I need new friends
>>
>>136839849
Based Fyodor.
>>
>>136839909
>shitty drug that lasts too short and cost wayyyy tooo much
This.
>>
>>136839487
only niggers do cocaine
>>
>>136839487

Get new friends.
>>
>>136839487
This shit is more degenerate than pot, absolutely destroys people
I had my fun with it when I was bartending, but I will never do that shit again
>>
>>136839909
About the correct assessment. Plus it's always adulterated.
>>
Only poor fags cry it's too short, do more pussy.
>>
>>136846394
>i don't know the difference between hard and soft
>>
>>136839909
Fucking this, it's a shit-tier drug.

/thread.
>>
>>136842066
Hitler gave himself Parkinson's. Stimulants are good for larping. The delusions of grandeur that coke gives you are pretty intense
>>
>>136846698
>Hitler gave himself Parkinson's. Stimulants are good for larping. The delusions of grandeur that coke gives you are pretty intense
He gave himself Parkinson's, but it wasn't from coke, it was the "vitamin" shots he was getting multiple times daily
Amphetamines create delusions of grandeur cocaine can only dream about
>>
>>136839487
Your wife seemed to like it when I was rubbing it on her asshole last night OP... Just sayin.
>>
It feels nice but I don't understand how people get addicted it. It's just like a super caffeine rush. Drink a lot of espresso and down a few Excedrins and you'll get a good idea of what it's like.
>>
>>136846939
>rubbing it on her asshole
don't ever actually do this. or get it in your urethra. just trust me
>>
>>136844386
The coke isn't that big of a deal but you will literally break your fucking brain if you do MDMA every day.
You need like 2 weeks to replenish your Serotonin after rolling. You're gonna be a depressed braindead zombie for life if you keep that up
>>
Shit is amazing but not worth it. You'll blow thru $300 with a friend or two and then be strung out the next day from a lack of sleep. There's a reason why the following saying exists: " you know the one thing that goes great with cocaine? Yeah more cocaine."
Don't do it. Invest your money instead and feel good the day after.
>>
Stay away from that shit. Many in my family used to use, or currently use it. Costs too much, short highs, easy to develop a habit, dealers cut it with more trash than ever, plus when your heart really gets going (which of course happens if you don't start off on small amounts, especially when you're mixing caffeine, booze, powder, etc) it can get scary pretty fucking quick.
>>
>>136847261
This

Fucking Etards think they're above everything when it's really the best drug to do if you want to fuck yourself up beyond all repair
>>
Cocaine is great. As with most things do it in moderation.
Those who don't like it probably don't have the personality to enjoy it.
Those with addictive personalities should definitely stay away.

And people should only do quality stuff instead of complaining that cocaine is itself shitty.
>>
>>136839849
Drugs
Redpilled
You must be new Anon. This is a computer. It's used for intelligent discussion and research.
>>
>>136840229
You're on /pol/ you expect these fags to know anything about drugs?
>>
Cocaine is for pussies. Only heroin goes up this white Aryan nose.
>>
>>136847715
>Heroin
The true Aryan warrior smokes PCP
>>
>>136843565
don't forget, they also have (((safe injection sites)))
>>
amphetamines > cocaine in every single aspect
>>
>>136839849
Swear this is old /lit/ post, not even pasta isn't it?
>>
>>136847817
PCP prepares the white warrior for battle. Get wet, sharpen the KBAR, cock the glock, and head down to the local Walgreens.
>>
>>136847960
>get wet
That's the nigger method, a real white man snorts a fat gagger of it
>>
>>136848053
The real white Aryan master race warrior chugs PCP straight out of the jar, before waging holy race war against the nogs and mexicans down at the local Walmart. White powder, brother.
>>
>>136848053
>a real white man snorts a fat gagger of it
a white injects only 100% pure substances
>>
>>136840407
Look at this butthurt little pussi with no good coke connect
>>
>>136841001
Even higher purity shit is underwhelming for what you pay.
>>
>>136848289
>implying snorting isn't injection through the nasal membranes
YYYEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJ
>>
>>136848350
>t. 12 year old
>>
>>136848365
coke in england, yeah. it's really really bad.

gotta live near the smuggling routes to get the good stuff.
>>
>>136848510
>what is the internet?
>>
>>136848510
You are right though. Coke here is awful.
>>
>>136839487
the only redpilled drug is pervitin
>>
>>136848350
check out this cunt
>>
>>136840880
>>136841001
>>136843735
>>136846632
Cocaine is a loser drug. Everyone that does it ends up a loser.
If you're going for a stimulant effect you're better off using amphetamines. But all stimulants fuck with your heart, and in general all of that shit is just bad.
>>
>>136848574
>>136848692

buying off dnm is a meme at this point. it's either a scam, or cut to hell. if i can't taste it first no dice.
>>
>>136848510
you also get drug cartels and the associated violence bleeding over your borders too
>>
File: 3743_IJjZ_IMG_20160130_144059.jpg (80KB, 735x555px) Image search: [Google]
3743_IJjZ_IMG_20160130_144059.jpg
80KB, 735x555px
Tried it a few times and it's a waste of your time and money, all hard drugs are in the long run besides maybe occasional usage of psychedelics

Drugs and drug culture overall are for the most part bad, but I would be lying if I said I don't enjoy an occasional marijuana cigarette with a drink when I'm home on the weekends.
>>
The coke and booze combo is very cardiotoxic and can literally burn holes in your heart if you do too much. Anyone who combines the two is retarded.
>>
>>136848510
Here in the US of A I can get a gram of fishscale for about $40 USD. Then again, I'm not a fucking pussy that gets ripped off, and i'm one of those white people scary enough to deal directly with niggers.
>>
>>136843735
>you feel like a god for an hour
The real.
>>
File: 1493918896161.gif (4MB, 344x203px) Image search: [Google]
1493918896161.gif
4MB, 344x203px
>>136839487
did it regularly for about 2 years, Eventually it went from being a social thing to exclusively an antisocial thing.
Gotta say the most fun ive ever had was probably playing dota 2 coked out of my mind by myself.
Now, I don't really enjoy it. Would still do it if offered. 6/10
>>
Haven't done in a decade, but I remember it being pretty nice while it lasted, and absolutely horrible the next day. Sucks all the positivity out of your brain so the next day is super depressing.
>>
>>136841631
If you learn Cyrillic it helps. Took me a a day to get it down I became disinterested in Russian when I got to the grammar.
>>
It's physically less addictive than alcohol or tobacco, desu. But do it too much and it can deviate your septum. Primary drawback is the cost: around $80 a gram, where I'm from, and that is likely cheap, cross country. It's about enough to do me for three hours. High is fifteen to twenty minutes, then you need more.

Might not be \pol\ approved, but it was Hitler approved.
>>
>>136848986
This is accurate. Combining Cocaine with the Ethanol in alcohol actually creates a third drug in your liver called Cocaethylene, which is highly toxic and could very easily kill you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaethylene
>>
>>136848924
gotta crack an egg to make an omelette. i don't see another way of keeping most of our blacks incarcerated and out of society.

>>136849014
>i'm one of those white people scary enough to deal directly with niggers.

loving every laugh
>>
>>136849014
bullshit
>>
>>136839487
It's the powdered jew. Highly degenerate, coke sluts are the kind of girls who fuck and suck in club bathrooms.
Feels fucking great, makes you feel like a king, but gangsters and lowlives adulterate it which means you are never going to get consistent good quality stuff.
Costs too much for what you get out of it.
>>
>>136839487
Cociane is too expensive and is almost always cut with garbage. It's not for me but I get why people like it.

Lsd, shrooms and booze are much better
>>
>>136849142
Its like a happiness credit card
>>
File: Jews-Dominate-Media-3.jpg (227KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
Jews-Dominate-Media-3.jpg
227KB, 600x385px
>>136841532
>you can urinate on your sex partner and fuck dogs' shit

I think Jews would be quite pleased if people were doing that. Jews are incredibly obsessed with what the goyim are up to since they are a parasite race and completely dependent upon us.
>>
>>136839849
>you look them straight in the eye and say "no" with a smile.
I appreciate the hard nosed stance here, but the only thing going through a coke heads mind when you turn down a bump is silent glee that there will be more to go around, and most importantly, more for later. Enjoy college, dude.
>>
>>136848840
This man gets it. DEXEDRINE MASTER RACE REPORTING IN
>>
>>136839487
all of my friends love it but it gives me no fucking mental effects whatsoever, no euphoria and no good feel, just makes me annoyed and talk alot

sometimes I kind of wish I knew what coke was doing to my friends addiction centres in their brains to make them feel this good and waste so much of their time, money and lives on it, but then again, they're all fucking cunts and I'm quite glad I don't have to bother with it

I've seen it absolutely ruin people, they lose their goddamn minds, and I just don't fucking get it
it's probably a blessing in disguise though, because as I've said, all my cokehead friends are cunts and I'm glad I'm not on the same hook

>t. have had bad coke and good coke, so please don't tell me "to get the good shit"
>>
>>136849350
I shit you not, ole chap. Here on the streets a half ounce of meth is $400, and you can get a gram of super high quality heroin for about 60 to 80 dollars. Then again my city is infested with niggers and now mexican is emerging.
>>
File: bronn stronn.png (721KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
bronn stronn.png
721KB, 1920x1090px
>>136839487
>costs way too fucking much
>fucks up your heart rate long for weeks after use
>fucks up you nose and can lead to necrosis
>everyone knows you are doing blow because you hit the bathroom every 15 mins
>no sleep for a least 6 hours after use
>people will be eternally trying to mooch off you
>not even that good of a high
its a shit drug desu famalama
Take some adderal if you want a similar but less intense high that lasts for 6 hours
>>
>>136839487
It's fun.. but it is also easy to see how people fuck their lives up on that shit.

Worth a try just once.
>>
Cocaine fuels all the other Deep State bollocks. It's the hidden currency. The NSA has refered to it as "gold" in leaked documents.
>>
>>136850118
If you think cocaine is addictive, don't ever try heroin. If you don't have it you're throwing up and shitting yourself for days.
>>
>>136842066
Tried coke and adderal before. Your right about the productivity, can't sit still gotta do something. It wouldn't be so harmful if the user was not in control of the amount and frequency of dosage, shits kinda addictive. altogether I would recommend folks steer clear of that shit. It can come with a lot of baggage, mostly from the people you will end up dealing with.
>>
>>136841585
16 year old detected.
>>
>>136850009
>Here on the streets
city and state. your yak price/g is better that border-state wholesale prices.

so much better, in fact, that you're probably full of shit.
>>
>>136850199
My drug days are well over with. I dabbled with coke for a little while. Never heavy usage but once every couple of months.

Heroin never seemed appealing. Never like opioid pain killers, so heroin scared me.
>>
>>136850313
actually 34 try again burger
>>
File: 1502113763801.jpg (55KB, 1024x937px) Image search: [Google]
1502113763801.jpg
55KB, 1024x937px
>>136839849

>saying "no" to free cocaine
>>
>>136842066
This.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Erd%C5%91s
>After 1971 he also took amphetamines, despite the concern of his friends, one of whom (Ron Graham) bet him $500 that he could not stop taking the drug for a month.[20] Erdős won the bet, but complained that during his abstinence, mathematics had been set back by a month: "
>>
>>136849014

What part of the country?
>>
>>136846164
bin that coke gayboy

u s l a g
>>
>>136850190
Sounds interesting got a source?
>>
>>136850512
Oh, okay then.

>>>/r9k/

Fucking leaf
>>
>>136850745
>By the age of four, given a person’s age, he could calculate, in his head, how many seconds they had lived

damn son
>>
>>136850479
Just imagine a hot chick is fiercely blowing you, and you bust the biggest nut of your life. That feeling, in your dick, imagine it flowing throughout your entire body for hours. And not only that, but everything that bothers you, that's hurt your feelings, that you have been worrying about and stressing over are gone. Then imagine you can go buy twelve bags of the shit from some dumb nigger for like eighty bucks. Therein lies the danger of heroin. First you just do it every now and then. Then you do it every week. Then it's, I won't do this every day, so you do it every other day. Then, you wake up sick and reach for your dope before you even get out of bed. Then you let old creepy men in german cars touch your dick for $7 dollars in the public restroom at the bus station. Then you get AIDS but it doesn't matter because you die of an overdose shortly after switching to injection anyway.
>>
>>136839487
The only healthy drug is Jesus and faith.
>>
>>136851093
t. DEA
>>
>>136839487
This and MDMA have to be the most bluepilled drugs. Overrated, taxing on the body, and turns you into a shit being.
>>
File: tarbaby.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
tarbaby.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>136851093
Which part? Pick one, officer. Just find an area with more than say 15% niggers. There you will find the drugs.
>>
>>136851178
Facking poofta
>>
File: dmtryptamine.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dmtryptamine.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>136839487
Blast off some DMT and you will see how stimulants & depressants are for depraved people
>>
>>136851354
Sorry you are unable to defeat your degenerate cocaine addiction. I would recommend manning up and stopping, but sounds like you will continue to lie and make excuses to yourself.
>>
>>136839909
I doubt I'll grant a more worthy this today
>>
>>136852246
where does one acquire DMT.?
how realible is the source?
>>
>>136852246
>tfw had DMT but never blasted off
Feels bad man
>>
File: trippy.gif (2MB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
trippy.gif
2MB, 500x800px
>>136853316
One can acquire DMT by black online markets, which may seem an unsafe option. Otherwise, swim may suggest to get MHRB and extract DMT from it with soda&naphta
>>
File: dmtLikeWorld.gif (861KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
dmtLikeWorld.gif
861KB, 500x700px
>>136854138
how's that ? if your set&settings weren't good enough you did well not to have some
>>
>>136839487
ITT general comments:
Great stuff, but use it for real parties only. Not that expensive unless you are a poorfag, don't buy by the gm. Get an 8ball and some party girls. Chicks love it and think it's cool. Remove the cut if at all possible. Yeah, you will get a smaller yeild but the shit you will end up with be unprecedented.

However, coke is vastly inferior to meth. But meth scares the shit out of a lot of casual party goers. I highly recommend using Uncle Fester's platinum redux. The only reason to buy coke is because you can't synthesize it yourself.
>>
>>136841267
I tried that with Alan Watts. Lectures are hard to follow when reality is crushing.
>>
>>136853316
>on pol, can't do basic research or chemistry
>>
>>136853316
It can be extracted from many plants. I was out at a bar one night, I ended up leaving to smoke DMT with some hippy guy and two girls. It felt weird. The next day I quit my five year heroin habit cold turkey. Something about that trip changed my life for the better. The hippy guy who saved my life took his own a few weeks later. I still think about him. He probably never knew how much he helped me. RIP and thanks brother.
>>
>>136854701
Fucker dissolved it in vape juice.
Only got me to the barrier, and I saw some weird illuminated outlines of my friend but no fucking off into space.
>>
>>136839487
should be legal

i do coke from time to im not an addict and i don't know anyone who is one.
>>
In the 80's ATM's were invented to satisfy yuppie coke fiends. They don't call it S'Mores for nothing. Stuff can really fuck up your brain chemistry desensitizing you to enjoy life without it. All for 15 minutes at a time... another 15 minutes... crash or bump?
>>
>>136855277
If you only have extract, you have to actually smoke it. That said, full synthesis is not that hard. You need crystals to get where you want to go. Self replicating machine elves.
t. old psychonaught
>>
>>136851635
I know guys who were shot in combat. They got morphine. They said it didn't so much make the pain go away, they simply didn't care they had been shot.
>>
>>136839487
Be very careful of this shit. The other guy was right when he says it can turn you into a fiend.

I did a few times in the past and didn't do much for me.

Then I started doing with a new buddy who had been doing for a while. Basically combining it with drinking.

Made me bit more swagger, but mostly more chatty. But here comes the problem.

You can keep drinking like crazy but not get too drunk, your endurance is amazing. You end up bouncing from bar to club to whorehouse to wherever.

You think nothing can go wrong. You don't think about the negative consequences of anything. Beer is like that but coke magnifies it.

I never did it every day, only at weekends, but over the course of 6 months got worse and worse and worse in terms of what I would end up doing.

By the end I was having total blackouts, fucking whores, couldn't remember a lot of the time. It was not the particular stuff either as we were using many different dealers.

Now my friend has no shame about this. Me instead I have a lot of regret. Of course that manifest the next day. I spent a few occasions as a grown man crying in bed with despair and regret. My friend is the opposite, he just doesn't give a shit.

You also feel sometimes like you have the flu after a big night out on coke and booze.

So I say be careful of this shit, for a few people it will slowly creep up and fuck you like it did it to me. Also, it is not good for your heart. Research shows that even one line a month over a year can cause some permanent changes.

It is insidious shit and the penalties should be much more severe.
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.