[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is game of thrones more about feminism than it is about being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 53

File: IMG_1701.png (2MB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1701.png
2MB, 2001x1125px
I watch it from time to time and every episode is "muh girl power" - a little girl who looks like she couldnt do a single pull up running around killing full grown men. Whats the point? Why is the show all about feminism?
>>
ive been watching it and it seems fine to me

its not like aria beat anyone up, she used poison and she's a trained assasin.
>>
>>136728503
it is fine.
>>
How about the fact that she is suddenly a master Spanish anime fencer able to go toe to toe with a giant 250-pound butch dyke swinging a broadsword?
>>
>>136728503
I wouldn't say it's feminist at all except for the little Lady Mormont. Her character makes no sense
>>
File: whitemansburden.jpg (64KB, 803x803px) Image search: [Google]
whitemansburden.jpg
64KB, 803x803px
Martin is a cuck, but I think in the books all the womyn get BTFO, right? only read the first couple myself then had to stop after learning fat man was just as bad as Stephen King in cuckedness
>>
File: 1385019507734.gif (400KB, 488x519px) Image search: [Google]
1385019507734.gif
400KB, 488x519px
HOLY SHIT.

ONLY NOW SOME OF YOU KEKS ARE REALIZING IT?

HOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT.

you should have realized when they made the strongest knight in the whole universe A WOMAN.
>>
>>136728503
well since we live in a feminine world even the men cant see it the show is fine
>>
>>136729392
>implying female children aren't actually the strongest soldiers in that backwards a place
>>
>>136729542
word filter?

KEK
KEK
KEKOLDS
GOOOOOK MOOOOOOT
>>
>>136729542
Are you talking about Brienne or what?
>>
>>136728503
They are having a lot more feminist shit like the "we need 50% of the population we can't do it without women". Also I really wanted Jaime to kill daenarys in the last episode
>>
>>136729542
And for some reason, the same woman can't beat a 70 pound girl with a rapier.
>>
File: McGregor-Nelson-Mountain.png (118KB, 730x380px) Image search: [Google]
McGregor-Nelson-Mountain.png
118KB, 730x380px
>>136729542
thats the mountain
>>
>>136728503
the earlier seasons were great, had women treated like they should be, but now in the last season it seems like every female character got a boost in all her stats
there are 3 fucking queens battling it out for fuck sake
the 3 strongest characters are a big woman, a small girl, and a zombie controlled by a woman
>>
>>136729392
That Lady Mormont is the worst. It was cute when she first showed up and acted tough. Now it's annoying and pointless. In a place like westeros, it makes no sense that they would be listening to a little girl.
>>
>Why is the show all about feminism?
Overweight, middle aged beta writer who was good until success consumed his ambition and replaced talent with virtue signalling. Or was that Graham Lineham?
>>
She has actual superpowers, so it's not that bad. Worse imo is Theon's sister. She is the only person who challenged Euron's rule but she is kept alive to be some strong badass womyn later.
>>
>>136729392
>little girl is smarter than everyone else trope
i fucking hate this shit
>>
GRRM is a big feminist I heard. But he's not a true feminist until the last book ends with the females all beheading the males as a symbolic gesture.
>>
>>136728503
That last episode was as feminist as it gets. It even implied that Jon bent the knee to MUH DRAGONS. The North was the last kingdom ruled by a man and even it bowed to MUH VAGINAH.
>>
>>136729392
You're not paying attention- every strong male on the show has either had his head lipped off or been maimed in such a way to make them not effective as the classic image of the masculine warrior/knight. The only male characters who are aligned with the good side in the show are Jon Snow feminist ally (argues for having women in his army), Tyriom Lannister (sells out his own family, let's foreign invaders capture his ancestral home castle, kills his father in disgrace), and Samwell- a fat nerd who is also a cuckold- raising another mans son. It's literally the gayest most feminist show ever devised.
>>
>>136728503
>Is game of thrones more about feminism than it is about being a good show?

Yes, of course. It's completely bizarre and all over the place. It's been that way for at least a couple of seasons.
>>
>>136729435
The books are fine. There's a massive disconnect between Martin's public persona and what he writes. I think he's either being paid by the DNC to be a cuck or someone else like his wife is really the one writing his books.
>>
>>136729656

That was just annoying as fuck, charging a fucking dragon on a horse with a spear while everyone with basic medieval training could have thrown the the fucking spear through her.

Still watching the show because it's still half way decent and the female power figures are acting like they belong in a mental asylum, just screaming for male leadership now that there aren't any men left to manipulate since they all killed each other like war generally does. Good role models for feminists, Hell, just stating that to a feminist would be good flirting.
>>
It's a fantasy show nigga, let the women have their fantasies that they can take on men physically.
>>
>>136728503
>>136730183

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
>>
>>136730340
Well, to be fair, the most alpha male character is Euron Greyjoy, and he is easily the most competent and badass character right now.
>>
File: photo.jpg (79KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
79KB, 900x900px
>>136728503
why do strong women scare you and who gives a shit.
>>
>>136730540
Yeah absolutely- and you also just know he'll get his "just desserts" in this season or next assuredly at the hand of a female character. If I could have it my way he'd win haha
>>
>>136730464

It's perverse. Danaerys literally brings a horde of raping savages to a land already torn asunder by war. All while riding the ancient archetypal enemy of mankind, burning men alive as she goes, burning the people's food stores for winter, and just generally embracing madness and laughing at the world. And the women idolize her.
>>
>>136730540
He represents the patriarchal boogieman everyone is supposed to hate; Yara was kept around because she's going to WOMYN POWER on him later and everyone knows it.
>>
>>136728503
People here give it a pass because they dont want to be called out for watching it.

Its all about feminists. Muh gurl power.
>>
File: tila.jpg (57KB, 750x773px) Image search: [Google]
tila.jpg
57KB, 750x773px
>>136728503
Stop posting spoilers you fucking faggots,trying to avoid the show until the fat fuck finishes the book
>>
>>136728503
Its about propaganda you fucking mong.
>>
If any of you think Daenerys is actually going to rule Westeros, you're off your rockers
>>
>>136730686
"People" like you are subhuman.
>>
>>136730404
what were you saying?
>>
>>136731320
Because i shit tv show doesn't dictate my life lol.
>>
Its the current year and you have to pander to snowflakes that watch HBO
>>
>>136728503
It's catering to that demographic but it's not so overwhelming that I can't watch the show. It's more annoying that a girl with a tiny rapier can parry a long sword while it's in full swing and not break. I realize they need to show her skills somehow but it felt foolish to watch.

I'm merely watching at this point so I don't have to read the rest of the books (cliff notes essentially). After 4 and 5 I am done reading that crap. His editors have obviously given up after book three and I'd rather just see the end plot.
>>
>>136730968
just close your eyes and walk away! baka
>>
File: feminazi_of_thrones copy.jpg (733KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
feminazi_of_thrones copy.jpg
733KB, 1920x1080px
>>136728503
>Is game of thrones about feminism

no, it's about global warming.
>>
>>136728503
>it is the current year
>it is a form of media
>IS IT MORE ABOUT POLITICS THEN ENTERTAINMENT?!
No shit sherlock. Glad you are waking up but it has been this way a while. Every form of media is more obsessed with making a political statement then they are about making art.
>>
GET A GRIP cunts it's not like season 1 where only internet people knew about it, it's like the most popular series on the planet right now. I'm still watching, they do still... mostly have good writing considering it's been at least 60 hours by now
>>
File: 740full-lindsey-morgan.jpg (111KB, 740x1111px) Image search: [Google]
740full-lindsey-morgan.jpg
111KB, 740x1111px
The 100 is feminism. A dumb ass playboy model plays a super genius computer engineer.
>>
brown water
>>
>>136730686
Im so scared!!!
The idea isnt about strong women. Its about 70 pound girls killing 200 pound men. Even brianna in real life would be dead in 10 seconds if she fought the warrior guy.
You have to ask yourself,,
WHY AM I WATCHING A MOUSE KILL A WOLF?
WHY AM I WATCHING A PUSSY CAT KILL A TIGER?
When am i going to wake up and remind myself "yes, i have a brain, and this is just absurdly different from THE WAY THE WORLD ACTUALLY WORKS"
>>
It has been this way for a while.

When it was still on George's hands, the series was better, but as soon as HBO was leading it it just became an SJW funfest. The last episode, where Arya fights off Briene and still wins is just absurd. She even blocks a few broadsword swings with a fucking shitty rapier.

I hope George knows what's up and let's the book keep on it's original way, hopefully with Stannis winning that battle (which was simply weird he lost on the show), and eventually the war
>>
Is season 7 watchable?
>>
>>136728503
the show creatirs utterly ruined it since season 4
the books are based on medieval european culture, politics with a fantasy twist
>>
>>136729221
Yeah except that part where she fights that 8 ft tall Amazonian who takes one hit and stops everything to gasp in shocked awe at how skilled the little girl is with her big dagger. Cuz that's totally how the best fighters do- get hit once and start gasping like a confused fish out of water...It's totally believable and really just super excellent writing.
>>
>>136732500
Are have an argument because i dont care why you hate the show or women.
>>
I think it got worse over time and the newest season does not really feel like GoT, but rather like an average TV show.

The backstabbing and sense of mortality is kind of lost, which made the plot interresting for the turn of evenst.

Also the girl power bullshit is just getting too much.
>>
>>136732236
Didn't even reflect on that until now, demand more balls
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>136728503

>Implying this scene didn't set feminism back 20 years
>>
File: 32131253755.png (301KB, 554x544px) Image search: [Google]
32131253755.png
301KB, 554x544px
>>136732500
what?
>>
>>136732702
Sure, there is still enough interesting male characters. All the female characters are flat, and lazy writing, so just ignore them.
>>
>>136728503
Peak /pol/JWism.

Learn to enjoy things you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>136731697
U masturbate to your older sisters facebook profile, because she beat ur ass growing up and you like being a submissive male bitch...
Honestly cut your penis off, girly boy
>>
>>136732950
>little twerp with a butter knife thinking she's going to peirce that plate..

gay ass shit.
>>
>>136732500

>dragons
>zombies
>magic
>bitches about an assassin skill-set taught by a god.
>>
File: 1463995415461.png (2MB, 1666x1666px) Image search: [Google]
1463995415461.png
2MB, 1666x1666px
>>136732827

GoT has not felt like GoT since Season 1. Or did you really think last season was any better?
>>
File: 1483365189036.gif (301KB, 270x271px) Image search: [Google]
1483365189036.gif
301KB, 270x271px
>>136733083
>>
>>136732827
I feel ya, my habsburgian friend. That's the exact feeling I have, that it isn't game of thrones anymore. I feel like George would have the dragon kill that sidekick guy (I forgot his name), and then Jaime would have thrown the spear and killed Daenerys (maybe even getting killed by the dragon after it?)

George gave 0 fucks, killed many protagonists all the time (Most Starks, for example)
>>
Well to be fair woman were mostly treated like shit everywhere in the show on early seasons.

Now, some of the female protagonist are so, so much WOMYN POWER that it's starting to break their characters(and not in a good, character development way).

And to be fair the shows writing have been ridiculous since season 5 when they had to deviate from the source material because GRRM is a lazy fat fuck who won't finish his story already.

Since Stannis set fire on his own daughter I stopped following the show and only watch the most important snippets and battles on YT, they completely butchered his character for shock value.
>>
>>136732777
She was sparring with a child. If you had a (significantly) younger sibling, and they wanted to play swordfight with you, a master play-swordsman, wouldn't you be surprised (or act it) if they struck you within two seconds of the fight beginning? Still unrealistic, but I don't fault that bit of their fight.
>>
>>136733005
Ok, where can I download it? Since I'm french we do'nt have it on TV.
>>
>>136728503
Don't care, I'm still chuckling about (((the iron bank))).
>>
>>136732364
In other news, a chimpanzee cures cancer.
>>
>Books
Women are clearly overpowered in a war-torn world filled with violent men, so they wield their power through sex and manipulation
>TV Show
YAASSSSSSS QUEEEEN SLAYYYY GIRL POWER
>>
>>136728503
If SJWs didn't pop up it would just be like Baldergate or other D+D shit. Completely inperceptable.
That is why the SJW obsession with the games/comics/fantasy genre industry (from completely OUTSIDE intervention) came as a suprise. Girls were always welcome, if not at the potential hazard of "a boy being a boy" (greasy perv).
Look at cosplay then look at socialites or whatever other alternative popular activity or social group.
>>
>>136733316
Ha needed to make sure something wouldn't trigger you before agreeing to watch it?

Pathetic
>>
File: 1478846455033.jpg (55KB, 486x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478846455033.jpg
55KB, 486x720px
>>136728503

>>>EU flag

Fuck off Germany, come back when you have the balls to show yourself.

Also, SPOILERS, George R.R.M. didnt actually write his books yet. These developments are entirely created by the two jews running the TV show. Also, George R.R.M. completely sold out in the sense that he has absolutely no veto power regarding the content or really anything regarding the show. I think he has more historical knowledge and a grittier sense of fiction to actually allow this sort of thing to pass, but he signed his soul away for the dumptruck full of money.

BTW, legally speaking he still owns all the rights to the book and is fully entitled to write his versions of how the story unfolds. I just think that he didnt anticipate that the kikes will turn his narrative into shitty feminist propaganda and that nobody will give half a shit about his books once the TV series concludes.
>>
>>136733434
Nah but I watched it and it was great, then season 4 to 6 was... what it is, so I wanted to know if it don't go farther and farther to the book and closer to propaganda.
>>
File: hL028E3.gif (500KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
hL028E3.gif
500KB, 500x390px
Its wall to wall feminism and degeneracy.
>>
>>136731335
Holy shit kek
>>
>>136732827
Arya should have never been able to shrug off the faceless men so easily.

I hope they're just playing the social justice bullshit for ratings but go out with a bang in the last episode. White walkers must slaughter everyone.

Or Euron summons a kraken. But that's not happening.
>>
>>136733149
I did not read the books, so I can just compare the different seasons, but I just does not feel like in the beginning where politics where involved and human weakness in all kind of forms, added with miscalculation.
That made you like certain caracters, but it made also sense when their "enemies" killed/punished them for advancing their own goals.

Last season and this one in particular, you already know who is not going to die in a battle scene, which makes it kind of strange and more like an average TV show with the "hero/good" guy.
>>
>>136732500
What's that one genre called where it's not meant to be factual and purely for entertainment because the way the world works actually sucks balls. Not non-fiction.... god if only I were smart enough
>>
>>136728503
Because it's mostly women watching it. According to feminists "man-babbies" are too busy playing video games.
>t gamer
>>
>>136732783
Because im friends with your father, and hes devastated to learn that you grew up to become a little bitch who worships the inferior physicality of the female.

Watch breaking bad patty. Skyler white is the biggest true badass of a female that ever lived. And all she is is a good loyal housewife.
>>
>>136733239
I guess if you overlook the fact that the massive birch is, herself, a fighter and would have been equally skilled by such an age, also quasi modo isn't a fucking child unless she was supposed to be 10 years younger than the useless one she'd be in her late teens - old enough to be married and pumping out babies. Not to mention one is in armor worth a sword the other has a fucking dagger - regardless what it's made of that midget never should have been within sticking range of big bitch. It's well beyond fantastically unbelievable and into the range of character masturbation. It's even more cringe than 'twelve good men'..
>>
I don't even know why you fags are hyping Euron, dude surely is crazy but his character is all about his BIG COCK, no fucking depth whatsoever.

And his BIG COCK shtick is totally not a set up for later on when Yara finds a way to castrate him.
>>
>>136729365
>suddenly
Yeah anon she´s only been training for 7 seasons, parts of this with some of the best / most dangerous fighters in the world (not even Westeros).
>>
>>136733921
>implying Skylar is loyal.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUAUAA
>>
>>136728503
Fantasy books written over the last 3 decades or so have been pretty big into girl power.
>>
>>136728503
How far are they straying from the books?

GRRM doesn't like Trump.
>>
>>136734180
He represent chaos, which is the true spirit of 4chan
>>
>>136734276
She got hit by an ugly chick with a stick a lot...I guess that could transfer skill somehow..
>>
>>136733083
So that is what submission means to you? Getting angry over a shit television i don't care about that you care about because i don't agree with you? Growth up or better yet fuck off and die.
>>
>>136728503
There was that hot lesbian scene though.
>>
funny how many europeans are ITT, americans seem all but absent from attacking this shitfest of a show - it all went down hill after stannis got plot sniped by ramsay and his 20 good men.
>>
File: sexual_dimorphism.png (514KB, 596x799px) Image search: [Google]
sexual_dimorphism.png
514KB, 596x799px
>>136734180
>And his BIG COCK shtick is totally not a set up for later on when Yara finds a way to castrate him.
This is true, they're not being subtle at all about their setups, an it sgetting boring making easy predictions like these. In terms of the bigger picture, it's interesting how there's a total blackout on masculine content that isn't subverted in the end, not just in this one show, but everywhere. Its like they're trying to train the youngest generation by never actually exposing them to anything masculine at all, so they can't even imagine it, so all they ever even heard of was WOMYN STRONK and WE WUZ KEKED. It's interesting how far they're willing to deviate from the book now, in these later seasons, just to shoehorn in their womyn stronk absurdity. And all these women are growing up wondering why nothing's actually working out for them when they try to be like men...
>>
>>136728503
You have to realize that this is a show based on a series of books.
These books have been written by a libtard and complete hack of an author who managed to keep his act at least somewhat together.
He attempted to write a trilogy (mind you book 6&7 are now announced), the first 3 books were quite good and managed to be a somewhat refreshing take on fantasy, by being somewhat dark and more realistic.
After book 3 he clearly had no intention of continuing to write this series (book 3 also was in no way a closing) but he continued anyway, shitting out ~2000 page of literally nothing in book 4&5.

This was then made into a series, which firstly kept quite close to the decent source material, but when the writers of the show started to realize that the author couldn't keep up and they didn't have to adapt anything and could do what they wanted, they did what Holiday always does.
They turned it into a liberal shit fest, probably having analyzed their demographic really well, they realized that nobody cared about the "realistic" that much and that people liked the gritty. So they replaced the "realistic" with what people wanted to hear, aka "muh strong women".

If you really wan't to get into this, read the books until the end of book 3 and pretend nothing after that exists.
>>
>>136734355
That's why they're still fantasy.
>>
Show needs more rape to be realistic.
>>
>>136734422
He also represents what really happened in the real world in the time period were the story is set, and put women in their places.

But go ahead and try to make a show displaying this nowadays. See if the commies won't blacklist your sorry ass out of Hollywood.
>>
>>136734733
every day is a holiday, HOLIDAY.
>>
>>136733097

Just wait until she's using her conveniently introduced plot dagger to ninja 7 foot tall white walkers to death.
>>
>>136734492
>americans seem all but absent from attacking this shitfest of a show
because we come here to excape normie obsessions, and everywhere else is full of our stupid friends and family discussing the show from superficial bluepilled perspectives. You don't see burgers ITT: 1.) because we've had the same thread complaining about this same shit every week after a new episode, and 2.) because most of us are irritated to see so much normie shit discussed on /pol/ -- it's not even on >>>/tv/ where it technically belongs
>>
>>136733347
A chimp might be smarter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p_0fP_TsHo
>>
>>136729435
>>
I won't be happy until one of these bitches starts killing white walkers by literally holding a sword with their vagina. At that point I'll know it's over and humanity has to die.
>>
>>136735024
Wrong video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51sPaBunv50
>>
>>136728503

I used to think /pol/ was cool but you lot are so deep in muh feminism that you pretty much see it and relate to it everywhere... fuck, I bet you even see it on animal planet, where chimps give food for sex... jesus fucking christ

you forgot to mention all the times when feminism was BTFO in the show
>>
>>136732777
Precision beats power
>>
File: First men.png (846KB, 643x693px) Image search: [Google]
First men.png
846KB, 643x693px
>>
>>136734484
Does your sister waterboard you with a bucket of her period blood, girly man?
I bet you love it, you little bitch boy :)
>>
File: I_like_it.png (710KB, 1131x645px) Image search: [Google]
I_like_it.png
710KB, 1131x645px
>>136735071
that fucking file name you rascist
>>
>>136735184
Which was when the show followed the goddamn books!

Now that D&D are freely allowed to make shit up, they ham-fisted feminism in it to appease the commies and the war mongering feminists who kept complaining that the show was turning them into sexual objects, neverminding the fact that the show tried to be realistic as possible with the time period
>>
>>136732500
>>136733149
/thread
you have a point, it brews idiocy which fits most modernists just fine

>>136733848
nigger why even make them humans instead of stream 1k hours worth of the words "~goblyegook" flashing the screen.

you are are going to use the "we are watching nonsense garbage is the name of the genre " XDXDDDD XDDD" argument be consistence
>>
>>136729907
It's a little funny then that they're all fighting over "ruling" Westeros, while Jon is trying desperately to tell them that the undead are literally coming to kill everyone.
>>
>>136729907
>3 queens

Wut?
Its only cercei and dany
>>
File: hf1[1].jpg (705KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
hf1[1].jpg
705KB, 2000x1125px
>>136735254

>Little girl in street clothes with a fire poker and a butterknife defeats 6'3 armored knight
>Precision beats power

You're right, the pen really is mightier than the sword when the pen is wielded by radical feminists.
>>
In GoT, the women are still dumb though, Daney is dumb as shit and can't make decisions. Cersei got all here kids killed. The only one who is shown that is halfway smart is Arya.
>>
>>136729542
>strongest knight
The strongest knight is The Hound. The Mountain isn't even human anymore, though, technically, I guess you could say he's still the strongest.

Remember, the Hound was beaten by Brienne after he was badly injured. Of course, many don't remember that because "muh girl powah!".
>>
too be fair she spent like 5 seasons getting her ass kicked by everyone and being saved by men (and that giant thing) and then she spent a season learning some weird assassin magic shit.

So pretty much its magical its not that she's just a strang womyn
>>
File: 1501512720433.jpg (180KB, 734x766px) Image search: [Google]
1501512720433.jpg
180KB, 734x766px
>>
>>136735114
Haha. are you underestimating the power of the vagina? The vagina is angry that all it ever does is gets fucked, and its coming for bloody vengeance. Extra bloody, so it seems.
>>
When a show has good ratings/becomes popular for a season or two then the feminists move in and it goes full sjw.
>>
>>136729542
The hound is stronger.
>>
Anyone still watching this show is a godless liberal leftist cum guzzler. This show stopped being interesting when they killed stanis. And then maimed every male Charater. Its unrelatable to anyone who's not a feminist or cuk.
>>
File: 1500867355122[1].jpg (29KB, 340x319px) Image search: [Google]
1500867355122[1].jpg
29KB, 340x319px
>>136735930

Is Brienne actually supposed to be a top tier knight, or just an above average one surprising everyone by being a woman. I was never clear on that point.
>>
GoT is not feminism, as Jon is the rightful king, and the citadel/bank are still run by men.
>>
>>136736069
like how susan sarandon is in season 3 of rick and morty.
>>
>>136728503
Arya thing is just the being unlucky with picking a child actress, in the books she's normal size and all her killing is done through trickery, not brute force.
Honestly idk anymore. I used to think that there was too much muh feminism in it but after what Euron did to sandsnakes, idk anymore. You also have to remember that for all the "strong wimmin" characters the savior of the realm is gonna be a straight white male, Jon. Also, I think it's very likely that Dany will go full retard and become Targaryen mad, and then Jon will have to put her down.
>>
>>136735687
I'm hoping for Night King to cone and kill everyone and let the winter take over. If the leaks are true, he has good odds on his side.

Jon is a fucking cuck willing to bend the knee to a degenerate war mongering queen who wants to bring foreign rapists and pillagers to a kingdom that she was deservely kicked out since her crazy father wanted to burn everyone.

Anyone noticed how the Mad King got killed before blowing up kings landing but Cersei manged to blow it up, killing many innocents and beloved people, and nobody batted an eye???
>>
File: its.always.been.real.sb.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
its.always.been.real.sb.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
It's always been real.
>>
>>136736056
sad
>>
File: 1502268499050.png (474KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502268499050.png
474KB, 1280x720px
/ourbros/

CIA, Jaime, Bronn, The Hound

>/ourgals/
>>
>>136736069
Breaking bad wasnt like that.
>>
>>136735184
Dude, GoT has been over the top with this girl power bullshit during the last two seasons and it gets worse with every episode. I bet by EP 6, MUH DRAGONS will wear a strap on and peg Jon Snuh while he renounces his role as a man and the sovereignty of his kingdom. After the episode ends, social media will be flooded with women talking about it and then that scene gets voted the hottest episode on television or some shit in glamour magazine.
>>
>>136728503

Have you ever even read any of his books? They're literally otherkin degeneracy. GOT is like the Alt Lite version of RR Martin.
>>
>>136735930
>>136736130
people said the same thing about the Kingslayer having lost to Brienne.

such a fucking ratty excuse, you know that scene was written so that everyone knows Brienne officially beats the hound. same with the Lannister guy who was supposed to be the best knight but never got a scene where he is so much as decent.
>>
File: 1484173869605.jpg (65KB, 493x311px) Image search: [Google]
1484173869605.jpg
65KB, 493x311px
>>136736295
Saved
>>
>>136736168
she's freakishly strong, but not exactly well trained.

Keep in mind jaime lannister was almost winning, despite having been a starved prisoner for like, months, and also had his hands fucking shackled.

She's able to beat a lot of people but she's not best of the best. She'd lose to top form jamie, she'd lose to the mountain, she'd probably lose to somebody like oberon (who trained his whole life to beat freak-strongs.) Hell she might even lose to barristan selmy.
>>
>>136734770
This. Id love to see little girl aria stark get raped by a 12 year old boy half her size.
That would in all honestly be more realistic than the show as it is now.
>>
>>136736168
I think it's the latter. She takes advantage of the fact that people underestimate her because she's a woman and goes in for the surprise kill.

She'd be bested by a male knight any day of the week.
>>
>>136736294
i jsut hope danny bitch dies or her dragons are killed
>>
>>136728503
>Why is the show all about feminism?
It's not, you're just a willowy beta faggot getting butthurt at the thought of a woman never needing you for anything ever.
>>
File: james-coburn-shelia-17.jpg (43KB, 454x239px) Image search: [Google]
james-coburn-shelia-17.jpg
43KB, 454x239px
>>136736295
>>
>>136730791
Maybe some fat internet dykes idolize her, but the women I know irl that watch and like this show are really tired of her shenanigans.
>>
File: VaginalJew.png (49KB, 342x400px) Image search: [Google]
VaginalJew.png
49KB, 342x400px
>>136736891
ITT: triggered vaginal Jews
>>
>>136733149
Delicate little flowers.
>>
File: 1469348840746.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1469348840746.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>136736295
>>
I like Daenerys a LOT better in the books.
In the books she is showed to be a ignorant kid who has no idea how to rule.
In the show shes just a perfect ruler at once.
>>
>>136735569
>the 'blue-eyed devils' are the enemy

And people think Symbolism is bullshit.
>>
>>136730791
So pretty much sweden in a medieval fantasy setting right?
>>
I just don't wan Daenerys and that faggot Jon Snow to win

What a fucking boring ending thats gonna be
>>
>>136735114
It's gonna be Theon, renamed Theodora after his gender reassignment surgery and hormone replacement therapy that was given to him 100% free by the state after all the government became female, which also resulted in the end of poverty, hunger and technology skyrocketing because of all the female scientists now doing their work (which is obviously better than male science)
>>
File: Stark.jpg (404KB, 1217x617px) Image search: [Google]
Stark.jpg
404KB, 1217x617px
>>136728503
>>
>>136733097
its technically their adamantium steel that can cut through anything like butter, though the show rarely does anything wiht the valarian steel weapons or shows them like they are in the novels. they are super light weight and strong, yet show still has them lumber about like they are 20-30lbs broadswords.
>>
>>136737072
Yeah, I'm the triggered one but you fucking morlocks have to spaz out if a woman is shown on TV tying her own shoes.
>>
>>136737257
>perfect ruler
>fucks up her whole slave cities campaign more than once and needed a fucking deus ex machina dragon to save her

Without the dragons she would be getting baboon-fucked in the Mereen arena by now. She is one of the most incompetent leaders in the entire show.
>>
>>136728503
Once the show stopped following the books, all the females went to top positions
>>
>>136737257
in the show she decides based on the last advice she receives
>>
>>136737669
You're pretty fucking retarded if you don't see how ham-fisted and shoehorned this girl power bullshit is by this point. Dany went on like a cringy 20 minute speech about patriarchy and MUH RAEP simply because Jon asked for help with the white walkers. You're a woman so you're retarded by default, though.
>>
>>136737465

No. Are you retarded?
>>
>>136737528
I'd be fine if Jaime killed his crazy sis and became king. Jon can stay in his northern shithole. Dany needs to just die.
>>
>>136735930
>>136736168
>>136736596
Grown ass men talking about dragons as if it matters

Fucking send in the gas
>>
>>136736140
Is ggrm Martin a cuck? Yes
Is the show a Triumph of cuckoldry? Hell yeah, they have 10003 castrated man, 3 disabled, countless dykes. That's doesn't mean it can't be enjoyable. Degeneracy is estetically appeasing
>>
>>136737257
>In the books she is showed to be a ignorant kid who has no idea how to rule.
which is why i hate her in books as well. shes literal affirmative action ruler
>>
File: 1491759040051.png (84KB, 171x208px) Image search: [Google]
1491759040051.png
84KB, 171x208px
>>136737669
>Yeah, I'm the triggered one but you fucking morlocks have to spaz out if a woman is shown on TV tying her own shoes.

As if they could.
>>
>>136732364
Watching that show for anything other than ' god i hope clark dies from her bad decision this time' is pointless.

Also the drinking game of ' i need to talk to whoever is killing skycru' is guarenteed liver poison
>>
Why the fuck do normies and redditors hate Sam?
He is easily one of the best and most interesting characters.
>>
>>136738538
doesnt have le 3 dragons and is a white male
>>
If you continued watching the show after it obviously dipped in quality during Season 4 you deserve to continue wasting your time on this retarded shit.
>>
>>136738632
But he is fat?
He is so brave and beautiful.
>>
>>136738538
>>136738800

He's a fat nerd. What is there to like?
>>
>>136738800
>But he is fat
well i guess i can now tell why you sympathize with him
>>
>>136728503
>asking why something on tv in 2017 is about/promoting feminism
Don't be dense
>>
>>136738938
And he still gets more pussy than you Sven.
>>136738977
>not getting SJW jokes
>>
>>136738538

How is he interesting? He waddles around solving Nancy Drew mysteries in slow motion, eating up crucial screen time.
>>
>>136728503
This:
>>136737704

TV Show stopped following books and became PC feminist propaganda amirite.
>>
>>136728503

It seemed to be teetering for me until this last episode. There was just something in the 2 scenes with Aria/Brienne and bend the knee in the cave that seemed to set it off for me.

Aria getting into the keep... Of course the 2 male guards were complete fucking idiots who then took their cucked asses to Sansa to prostrate themselves that her maybe sister got away from them.

Jamie goes full retard attacking Dragon Mama with a melee weapon.

Then I started thinking about all the chopped off cocks, guys jumping off ships when their sister is getting rekt. Of the 2 Lannister kings, one was a total psycho, the other was a cucked pussy.

Unsullied are completely androgynous while Brienne is almost trans.
>>
File: IMG_1523.jpg (218KB, 824x823px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1523.jpg
218KB, 824x823px
>>136738114
t. Roastie incapable of the nuances of symbolism and internally coherent systems.
>>
>>136728503
The rest of the time it's about how violent whites are inbreeding.

Why are you watching this trash?
>>
Almost all the women on the show are masculinized cunts. The only exceptions might be Sansa and her mother.
Those scenes with that 9 year old "lady" or whatever she was from the north were so ridiculous they made me laugh my ass off. Here is a little kid talking like she's so tough and all the grown ass men around her are looking at her like they're scared of her and her impressive wisdom, lel. They ruined the show for me with that bullshit.
>>
>>136739200
>He waddles around solving Nancy Drew mysteries in slow motion, eating up crucial screen time.
He is crucial screen time.
He is the one who found out how to defeat White walkers and he cured Stoneskin.
>>
Pic related is the most based.
Not to mention that Littlefinger is an INTJ, like me. I've found myself doing the things he does to manipulate people a lot of times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHsSAz6nRrk
>>
>>136739487
Fucking. Would you rather have watched 5 minutes of something interesting or 5 minutes of Sam changing bed pans? Ffs it's understandable to have lulls in the action but how can you say you prefer it?
>>
>>136728503
FUCKING NORMIES!!! A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE IS UNIRONICALLY /THE/ FANTASY LITERATURES OF OUR TIME!!! ITS AMERICA'S GREAT CONTRIBUTION AND THE BOOKS ARE FILLED WITH SOME OF THE BEST CHARACTER CREATIONS AND STORY TELLING OF ANY BOOK EVER!! OF COURSE (((HBO))) IS GOING TO SHIT IT UP TO SELL TO NORMIES LIKE YOU MORE!! TRY READING THE ACTUAL SERIES INSTEAD OF BEING AS FRUSTRATING AS EVERYONE ELSE AND TAKING (((HBO'S))) BAIT!!!

For anyone who isn't a normie: I didn't like the grey worm and missandei scene because 1.) why waste screen time when you could do anything else 2.) missandei is like 12 so any sex scene with her is weird
>>
>>136739487

>found out how to defeat White walkers

That was like a dozen seasons ago and we had to endure this drawn out romance between two cardboard cutouts to get there.

Also, dragonglass will not be the thing that defeats the walkers, mary sue anime womyn with Valerian steel weapons folded over 1000 times will.

>cured Stoneskin

A plotline that only affects Jorah the Friendzoned, who also hasn't done anything in ages. Also, don't tell me that you didn't laugh when you saw that the cure for stoneskin was removing the scales and applying some cortisone.
>>
Um, gee, let's see

>Blond Grrl Power woman leads an army of dickless black warriors and pseudo Arabs

>Every major player is female

>Literally had a season where the slogan was "All Men Must Die"

You're a self hating faggot if you're male and you watch this show.
>>
>>136737704
Ive heard that the author said them what he is planning for the next books and how should they end it
>>
>>136739992
No doubt he will sell more with this "winning formula."
>>
>>136739842

>missandei is like 12
>actress is 28 years old
>>
>>136739963
Nop.
>Literally had a season where the slogan was "All Men Must Die"
The All Men Must Die is the translation to the assassin's motto Valar Morghulis. It's this setting's version of Memento mori: remember, you will die.
>>
>>136728503

Who /burlington bar/ here?
>>
>>136737882
Sounds pretty spot on to me Sven
>>
>>136739963
>>Blond Grrl Power woman leads an army of dickless black warriors and pseudo Arabs

Yeah, to destroy her people and kill her political opponents. She's literally Merkel.
>>
When the show followed the books until season 2, EVERY SINGLE FAGGOT was crying about muh sexism and racism.
>>
There's no way a 13 year old girl would be able to parry blows from a 6"3 200lb lifelong trained knight wielding a two handed sword. Its just simple science.
>>
Not quite, you see, while the agenda is there, and being aware of the politics surrounding the show and the crew behind it, yet the story doesn't really pander to the SJWs, at least not in the way that you'd expect.

They still kill lotsa womyn, probably as much as men and in horrible ways too, but they aren't helpless since there's plenty of nuanced heroines, not too many but just enough that it makes sense. There are evil and good women, the closest to a Mary Sue might be Dany, but then again she took hueg Dothraki cock and did what needed to be done, so I'd say that she earned her dragons and Khaleesi status, plus she's a qt and pretty badass.

Some feminists bitched got told by the crew at some point too, which is kinda nice. Like "bitch, just sit back and watch the shit, in the end it pays off if you want better female representation at leading roles in movies, if you can't handle the roughness then fuck off"

The agenda gets more evident in time though, but believe me, is not big deal. People really need to stop being so paranoid about it, the overall quality of the show has gone down a notch for others reasons, but the action and the HAPPENINGS are there so they make up for it in a way. Also fuck litfags.
>>
File: game-of-thrones2[1].jpg (190KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
game-of-thrones2[1].jpg
190KB, 1000x563px
>>136737635
Jon Snow's a cherry little twink so it still works.
>>
>>136735569
WE

but seriously, they actually showed a small scene of a walker being made by shoving some dragonglass in the heart of one of the first men
>>
>>136740318

>Nop.

So who are the strong male characters left alive who are on-par with the female protagonists?

>The All Men Must Die is the translation to the assassin's motto Valar Morghulis. It's this setting's version of Memento mori: remember, you will die.

They should've made that gender neutral, but it would upset hte PC feminists.
>>
Well:
Cerci is just pure Evil
Danny is getting really close to being killing innocent people
Jon is still busy trying to fix the actual problem while making sure Dany doesn't go apeshit
>>
>>136740078
i would say on the contrary. who the hell is gonna wait for him 10 years to write that shit when theyve already seen it on TV
>>
>>136728503
Because Game of Thrones, and a lot of fantasy, is made by nerds that have never played a sport in their life and believe women and men are physical equals.
>>
>>136739963
All men must die ALL MEN MUST SERVE YOU FUCKING NORMIE STFU AND QUIT GETTING TRIGGERED BY GIRLS ON THE SCREEN! DANY SOURCES HER STRENGTH FROM HER MOTHERLY INSTINCTS!!! MOTHER OF DRAGONS!!!
>>
>>136741396
Danny: im done with these motherfucking Lannisters in their motherfucking castle. im gonna burn it all
Her orbiters: But muh queen. dont be evil, what will the people think

meanwhile proper rulers just dont give a fuck and murder their enemies and people dont give a fuck and just applaud whoever is at power and spit at whoever is newest enemy
>>
>>136741285
>So who are the strong male characters left alive who are on-par with the female protagonists?
Jon for refusing to bend the knee.
Jamie.
The Hound.
Littlefinger
Tyrion
Cold Hands/Benjen
>>
>>136728503
Game of Thrones is ironically porn. Nudity for the perverted nerd boys that can't get any, and girl power for the perverted feminists that can't get any.
>>
>>136740222
BECAUSE THE BOOKS HAVE THE ACTUAL INCRDIBLE STORY OF COURSE THEY PANDER TO SJWS IN THE SHOW THATS HOW CAPITALISM WORKS! IN THE BOOKS THEY ALSO HAVE A WOMAN BE SAVED FROM FURTHER GANGRAPING AND SLAVERY ONLY TO LATER BE UNSAVED AND GANGRAPED THEN SLAUGHTERED. ARE YOU HAPPIER KNOWING WOMEN STILL GET RAPED??
>>
>>136741285
This is false. Now you move the goal post.

>They should've made that gender neutral, but it would upset hte PC feminists.

"They" didn't write the material this was sourced from.
>>
I don't watch the show but I have seen a few episodes. There are things that bug me:

>Those are not dragons, those are wyverns.
>The strong independent woman's army is armorless. That just doesn't work.
>Everything from the shows plot seems like a straight rip from Warhammer.

That being said I have seen a gif from it with a short haired chick behind bars showing her tits, she makes me rock hard, so the show does have that going for it.
>>
>>136741673
>>136741988

Go pms somewhere else, roastie.
>>
File: 1500929782755.png (559KB, 1060x746px) Image search: [Google]
1500929782755.png
559KB, 1060x746px
>>136741763
EURON
U
R
O
N
>>
I half way payed attention while my girlfriend watched the latest three episodes last night. I stopped watching when it became ridiculous around season 4. Now it's just ludicrous how over powered Aria is. I really wanted that blonde bitch to get killed by Jamie Lannister.
>>
>>136741285
Jon Jamie Sam (probably) Davos JonC Varys Littlefinger Bran Thoros GreyWorn YoungGriff MaesterW/ValurianSteelMask

Satisfied?
>>
>>136742096
>wyverns

Why? Who tf cares?
>>
>>136741719
I didn't say being Evil was bad just that every Strong Female is being selfish while Jon busy dealing with the Actual problem
>>
>>136728503
Never watched this shit
But guess what woman tend to be small and look fragile even if they have a strong body

And far more important no one wants to see some buff cunt with 60 inch bizeps raping some randome guys the whole day

Could be a trap too tho, i dunno
>>
>>136742099
You're just mad to see women on tv. I have legitimate complaints against the show but I can't voice them because losers like you can only screech that women are in charge. The entire plot of Cersei is to demonstrate how terribly wrong things can go when a Strong Womyn is in charge. In the books she literally undoes all the hard-won progress her father made entirely because she's a woman.
>>
>>136735758
But that armored Knight is a woman.
>>
File: 1481749793019.gif (2MB, 695x392px) Image search: [Google]
1481749793019.gif
2MB, 695x392px
>>136735254
Tell that to Hiroshima and Nagasaki
>>
>>136730340
This so much. All the likeable alphas are either crippled or beaten by 'muh strong women' - hound beaten by uber dyke (wtf???) jamie lost a hand and is cucked by stronk independent sister, twyin killed in most retarded way, stannis killed by dyke, jorah - most disgusting form of cuck etc. I hate what this show has become. Plus , the progressive writers have clearly drawn a line regarding whos the good and bad - theyre trying so hard to paint the sjw queen danerys( most unlikeable, forced character ever written) and her cuck servants as the good side and cercei, alpha euron as the literal "nahzteez" . Thats what the allure of the show was - the ambiguity of whats right and wrong - the political turmoil, now everything jas fallen under the classic good vs bad tropes ,with a heavy load sjwness. I hate the kikes with the fury of a thousand suns for what theyve done to this show
>>
>>136730491

I have to wonder how much the writers have changed the story from what Martin would have written originally. Aegon obviously was removed completely and some of the characters like sansa stark's sudden amazingly strategic mind and genius that comes from nowhere makes no sense whatsoever with the entirety of the earlier books and even in the show. Honestly the show is turning to shit and has been. I still enjoy it, but my god is the writers bias and manipulation for where they want it to go far too heavy handed and I'm sure it's going to effect the rest of the books which makes me frustrated.
>>
>>136735758
>ignoring how the knight kicked over the girl
>no problem with the Red Viper beating the Mountain
>>
File: vikings-credit-history[1].jpg (43KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
vikings-credit-history[1].jpg
43KB, 600x337px
>>136742527
The fantasy setting serves this though. The little girl has secret assassin magic, blonde girl commands dragons. It's less jarring to me than shieldmaidens on the Vikings show.
>>
>>136742874
Niggers > nukes
>>
>>136741763
>Jon for refusing to bend the knee.
Strongly implied last episode he bent the knee in the cave
>Jamie.
Disfigured-Missing a hand, went full full retard last episode
>The Hound.
Disfigured by fire. Unscrupulous. Doesn't really have a part to play right now.
>Littlefinger
They've really turned him into a creep this season. He always had a snake vibe, now it's like snake and complete creep ready to put his hand up Sansa's dress.
>Tyrion
Disfigured by dwarfism. But fine, he's a strong character
>Cold Hands/Benjen
Um, okay.
>>
>>136742731
>You're just mad to see women on tv.

No, I'm mad because I DON'T see women on tv. All I see is butch, GRRL power cunts. Cersei definitely isn't the only one like that on the show, and she isn't even the worst of them. I actually like Cersei because she's a scheming bitch and owns it, unlike Dany who pretends to be a saint.

Now go back to Tumblr, little girl.
>>
>>136728503
>a little girl who looks like she couldnt do a single pull up running around killing full grown men.
In the book her ark is much much better. Yes she is standard power fantasy but her development is very carefully and consistently presented and justified. Step by step she is groomed and hardened into absolute rock by Martin. TV is yet another pic relate.
>>
>>136742200

Well Arya is no common folk, she has Stark blood and I'm sure that counts for something, she also went through a lot, at first doing rogue shit and walking with the hound, then going full Many-faced God cultist, which apparently gives you big advantages, admittedly it is kinda weird that she could manage to stop Lady Brienne's attacks in the latest episode, as I'm not entirely sure that has anything to do with the special abilities she got from becoming "no one".
>>
>>136729392
>>136729542
>Women can compete with men on the battlefield

Maybe they did at a last ditch attempt defending a city but its simply not true for a pitched battle.
>>
>>136743149
So what is the issue here?
Im opposed to current feminism shit as mucb as everyone else but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a story with a strong femal character in it

I wish faggots would stop projekting theire moe waifu on to every girl

Tomboys are hot
>>
>>136730340
I like Sams dad. Honest brave guy, that sent away his son for being such a coward. The son is one of the Martin stand-ins, fat smart coward, cucked by the first single mother to give him a whiff of pussy.

He comes home with the single mother who is also a foreigner. His dad is suitably disgraced.

Sam whines about his evil dad with his expectations and that he can never do anything right by him. To prove what a good guy he is to his dad, he steals the family heirloom and only sword that the family has to defend themselves against the incoming zombies (others/white walkers).

What a fat fucking failure.
>>
>>136730443
>That was just annoying as fuck
Both he and the sellsword who shot the dragon should have died right there. I hate when shows and movies save shitty characters from impossible situations and stupidity like that.
>>
>>136743011
Thats not Martin, though, that's all jew producers.
>>
>>136741634
Fantasy writers have excuses that is not our world and lands have their own laws. You know dragons don't exist and people don't resurrect. Though authors often fail to consistently present their set of laws and understand their implications.
>>
>>136729542
They should have realized it when the show turned the entire circumstances surrounding Jon and Ygritte's meeting upside down for the sake of muh stronk woman.
In the books he decides not to execute her and personally frees her out of a misplaced sense of chivalry then he fights to the last with the rangers when they're tracked down by that crowseer fag and is captured by the wildlings.
In the show it was LOL too bad you looked away for a minute now I'm free! Oh sweetie, don't you know ropes can't restrain a goddess like myself. Silly boy, also all my friends are behind that rock we capture u now.

I tried to keep watching so as not to be reactionary
>>
>>136728503
Game of Thrones stopped being a good show sometime after season 3.
>>
>>136743600
Stark blood isn't supposed to make you the fucking Terminator, it just makes you prone to being able to warg animals. They all do it in the books, in the show it's more just Brandon.
>>
>>136736295
I spat out my Challah bread laughing, goy.
>>
>>136730791
>archetypal enemy of mankind
Only if you are a kike or neo-jew. Pre-christian depiction of dragons is quite different.
>>
File: 1489916837792.jpg (43KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489916837792.jpg
43KB, 800x800px
>>136728503
>watching game of eunuchs
>>
>>136735726
sansa is currently queen of the north
>>
File: Hddizqd.jpg (604KB, 958x1246px) Image search: [Google]
Hddizqd.jpg
604KB, 958x1246px
>>136736596
Jew producers wouldn't do that would they? Look at their eloquent scripts
>>
>>136728503
I've been off /pol/ for a good bit but for what reason are we hating Jon for now? Hes the only one who is focused on the biggest threat to the realm and at no point has he openly submitted to Daenerys being a crazy bitch and if he does end up swearing fealty it will be because of the greater good.
>>
File: Space Chimps.jpg (141KB, 509x755px) Image search: [Google]
Space Chimps.jpg
141KB, 509x755px
>>136735758
>>
>>136728503
g.r.r.m is a feminist so got has natural feminism in it but d.d have added more in the last fee seasons
>>
>>136728503
Game of thrones is trash
>>
>>136732777

So in the end it truely is AGI>STR
>>
Ever since the backlash to Sansa's "rape" scene the show has stopped partaking in any subjects that are even remotely controversial or taboo.
>>
>>136733316

Well just wait for the next riot and steal it like usual.
>>
>>136744805
You've got a big heart Sansa.
>>
>>136743455
Cersei is an "alpha cunt" you could say. She's Stalin. She's the mad Queen. She's evil. But she's perfectly written that way. How she treats the man who loves her, how she treats children; Cersei is absolutely a great WOMAN character. youre mad stories like hers have ended up where they currently are. Here's another theme from asoiaf: everyone can lose. That means women too. Legitimite complaint: the kids like mormont can be like ww2 Tokyo, that's fine, but in no way can they be military combatting the real enemy
>>
>>136745901
Except when Bran told her it was hot.

I wish I had saved the Bran rape gif.
>>
>>136733921

>Cheating Bitch
>Badass...
>>
File: 7eo535b.jpg (36KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
7eo535b.jpg
36KB, 600x601px
>>136745974
For you
>>
>>136746055

You're just a shit eating feminist cunt.
>>
>>136736795
>Hell she might even lose to barristan selmy.
ALL of the people you listed would probably lose to Barristan Selmy, except maybe the undead Gregor Clegane. Barristan is canonically one of the most skilled knights in the world
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5QVK7FG6gI
>>
>>136745901

Yeah, the Game of Cuckening can be traced back to that. They've swung the other way now.

For this seasons finale, Dragon Mom will bend Jon over and peg his ass with a dragon shaped strap-on.
>>
>>136746595
Fuck you the Bold would beat everyone. He represents the very European ideal of a man adopting a virtuous sense of honor and duty. He even trains young boys into knights in his spare time because he has devoted his whole existence to honor. Name one character more exemplar European than Barry
>>
>>136728503
in the books;
arya is not a combat goddess but an assassin groomed to kill people with poison and shit. the faceless men do not really do open combat, you need to kill your enemies without being noticed
daenerys is borderline retarded and fucks everything up all the time only to have "her magic" and advisers collect the pieces
sansa is basically just a teenage girl that has been abused by her husband and controlled by her mothers admirer(who is using her to gain control over the vale, the riverlands, the north in one swoop)
margery is her grandmothers pawn, doesn't have any abilities on her own except for fucking(at which she is pretty good at)
cersei is borderline retarded in nearly all her actions. her father did not give her power because of that reason, not because she is a woman
catelyn is an emotional wreck that cannot into politics at all. (spoilers: she is resurrected and basically tries to kill anyone that ever wronged her by using the brotherhood without banners)
elleria is basically the same shit
and brienne is not a good looking amazonian but basically an ugly man without a dick, a freak of nature

the only clever woman in the books is the queen of thorns and she is basically an old fox veteran in the game

even though the fatfuck(martin) is a feminist, he is an old type of feminist and doesn't really do the "muh empowered woman" trope very well in the books, even if he is trying
>>
>>136728503
>Target audience = women
>Full of degeneracy, sex and libtard propaganda
another question?
>>
>>136746771

>Dragon Mom will bend Jon over and peg his ass with a dragon shaped strap-on.

Would legit be more watchable than most of the show.

I'm kinda curious how it ends so I watch but skip any scene where a woman is talking or doing anything (except Cersei).
>>
>>136737528
Jon Snow will refuse to bend the knee. Dany is strongly hinted at starting to go full-Mad King.

A thousand bucks says Dany dies and Jon sits on the Iron Throne at the end.
>>
First season they baited everyone with kings amd tits, then all the kings died and the tits got put away... Now you're watching a kingdom ran by women fall into chaos.
>>
>>136736795
selmy is supposed to be a fucking legend
when he says "i can still cut through all of you like carving cheese" the guy is not joking
he later kills guards trying to arrest him and just rides out of the gates of kings landing because no one is willing to fight him with his 3 ton swordsman balls
>>
>>136728503
OINK
>>
>>136746973
I SAID Barristan would beat basically everyone that's been listed. The only person I don't think he could canonically beat is Ser Gregor... because he's now a fucking undead Frankenstein monster.
>>
>>136746555
>t. Never read the books
The men in the series are the best. You're immature for thinking being the king or leading the biggest army is the coolest stuff characters can do. I think Davos has the best chapters because he's always coming to terms with his insignificant death. it's very stoic
>>
>>136747318
One wonders how a man with such plentiful balls manages to fight so well... Selmy finds a way
>>
>>136747234
>I watch but skip any scene where a woman is talking or doing anything (except Cersei).
I mostly skipped everything that had to with Daenerys after season 2. She became such an unbearable cunt.
>muh dragons
>muh bloodline
>muh iron throne
>>
File: funny_20.jpg (31KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
funny_20.jpg
31KB, 500x363px
>I'm a straight man occasionally going to gay bars and fucking with other men. You know, just to make sure it's as revolting as ever.
>Why are gays so degenerate?

This propaganda shitshow is made specifically for degenerates. Do yourself a favor and stop being one.
>>
>>136736056
Poor guy, Sam is obviously an avatar of himself
>>
File: 1502222885277.jpg (103KB, 1024x758px) Image search: [Google]
1502222885277.jpg
103KB, 1024x758px
It could have bean epic. But the jews made Game of feminists instead
>>
>>136747120
That's the crazy thing about littlefinger. Maybe I'm cheating by going meta and thinking about what the literature would do for a story but he has a legitimate chance to influence to control a significant chunk of the kingdoms. He's also a character who has no off button; he will never stop so there's only one way to stop him. Just looking forward to it GRRM. Also I understand now how the show messed up Dorne. Ellaria seems cooler in the books, and curious to see how the "girl in the no girl club" story ends.
>>
>>136746973
And Arthur Dayne would have beaten him still
>>
>>136747120
Catelyn is responsible for the whole war. She arrested Tyrion and caused a crisis.
>>
>>136728503
yes every problem starts with a woman
>>
>>136728503
GRRM let the kikes cuck him. This is the result
>>
>>136735726
Technically Dany made Yara independent Queen of the Iron Isles.

And the Sand snakes were ruling Dorne because that whole kingdom doesn't give a shit about inheritance. And Olenna Tyrell (A Tyrell by marriage) was ruling the Reach because the wrote out like 3 other Tyrells.
>>
>>136747120
>queen of thorns
I can't believe they killed Olenna
>>
>>136743183
>Disfigured by fire. Unscrupulous. Doesn't really have a part to play right now.
Do you really believe that?
>>
>>136747495
the show became a husk of the source material after it passed the books, the complex portrail of the characters was lost in the week writting format
>>
>>136729994
That's not entirely without historical precedent though
>>
>>136734276
Oh yeah we saw all those fighting scenes where she trained with Needle.

Except that never happened once.
>>
>>136736056
An Encounter with Roastiesâ„¢
>>
>>136748984
>Except that never happened once.
False
>>
>>136745818
Agi and str aren't real measures of physicality.

The most important part for fights is explosive strength, though conditioning and skill are also quite important.
>>
>>136749179
I she practiced by herself, that doesn't count.
Syrio only taught her for like two weeks.
>>
>>136749179
Compared to the books Arya is straight A Mary Sue mate, but if it entertains (((your))) tastes, be a happy viewer by all means
>>
File: 1502230799149.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502230799149.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>136736295
YOU GLORIOUS BASTARDS!
>>
>>136749299
The fight was retarded, it doesn't matter if Brienne was fighting the Mountain. If he was using a tiny Braavos' rapier, he wouldn't be able to parry or block attacks with it.

It also really fucking annoyed me they had Arya doing the little chest/leg pokes and making Brienne act like it means something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRY4Mpmfk1o
>>
>>136749458
.....ok?
All i said was that she trains with her sword.
Don't you have any coconuts to be picking?
>>
>>136749610
nah, just your autistic appraisal for a poorly written shown :^)
>>
File: 1500049507935.jpg (103KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500049507935.jpg
103KB, 720x1080px
>>136732702
Was Heroes a good show?

Sure, in 2006 for the first season or two.
Looking back I don't know how I got passed the 1st episode, terrible show.

But you'll look back at those seven seasons and see time wasted in 10 years.

Just tune out and get your jollies off when you start seeing news articles about "low ratings for GoT".
>>
>Your friend's dead, and Meryn Trant's not. Cause Trant had armor. And a big fucking sword
>>
>>136749601
Rapiers are generally superior. You can still parry with the handguard and their flexibility makes them impossible to be parried against.

The counter to a rapier was good armor, which is why they didn't become common until guns made armor obsolete.
>>
>>136749961
>just your autistic appraisal for a poorly written shown :^)
When did I say the show was good Pedro?
>>
>>136728503
They run off of books so now it's even shittier than before
>>
>>136739730
CIA dies in the next episode or two according to the leaks. He's put to death by yamskull assassin.
>>
File: game-of-thrones-season-4.jpg (83KB, 498x738px) Image search: [Google]
game-of-thrones-season-4.jpg
83KB, 498x738px
what do you think?
>>
>>136728503
>a little girl who looks like she couldnt do a single pull up running around killing full grown men.
it's also a show with dragons and magical snow people, what the fuck are you complaining about?
>>
>>136741988
I would argue that the Dark Elf Saga, by R.A. Salvatore was wayyy better. But ya, the Hollywood jews would just fuck that up too.
>>
File: 1502305316154.jpg (160KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502305316154.jpg
160KB, 960x960px
>>136728503
All series and films are basically propaganda.
They need a plot to shove agendas up your ass.

Also subliminal messages and mass hypnosis.
>>
>>136729994
It was so they could provide a strong female figure standing up to men.

"Imma train my girls to fight!!!"

It just sounds so fucking retarded to anyone that's not a child.

I wish I could stop watching but I literally don't watch anything else because it is all so fucking stupid
>>
>>136732364
Only good part of that show was in season 2 when Bellamy was doing TACTICAL ESPIONAGE ACTION in the mountain
If the show had kept up that level of badassery it would have been 10/10
>>
>>136750299
Pretty sure if you tried to parry with Needles handguard you would lose a hand
>>
>>136746055
>How she treats the man who loves her
her brother.
HER BROTHER YOU DEGENERATE SHIT.
>>
>feminists complain about game of thrones because it depicts rough sex
>nazis complain about game of throne for daring to depict a strong female characters

learn to enjoy tv without your butthurt ideologies getting in the way
>>
>>136728503
>Can't make a fantasy show with strong women and strong men in without triggering people
>>
>>136732950
What the fuck are their faces doing? That's not the face you would have fighting in mortal combat with someone. The epitome of LOOK I'M ACTING
>>
File: 1486280401638.png (498KB, 925x919px) Image search: [Google]
1486280401638.png
498KB, 925x919px
>>136729365

This. STR will always beat DEX no matter how much the noodle armed faggots like to meme.
>>
>>136750316
several apologies for plot holes of a shown you don't even find good? that's astounding actually
>>
>>136747120
you're mostly right but I disagree with you on Margaery and Catelyn. It's likely Margaery is still a virgin. And Catelyn wasn't that bad at war tb h, she advised Robb well for the most apart.
>>
>>136732827
this
>>
>>136728503
No, it's just a shitty show. I couldn't get through two episodes before I started constantly checking the time to see how much longer I'd have to sit through this schlocky drivel.
>>
>>136750631
By men they mean mankind. Humans. All men must die is from the books, ie everyone will die eventually, one way or another. It's not intentionally an anti-male statement.
>>
>>136751621
.....what?
It's not a plot hole, she was training with the needle.
>>
>>136742731
Tbh Cersei in the books has a horrible case of penis envy. It does not come out as much in the tv show.
>>
>>136752127
She trained with a wooden sword with Syrio for a few weeks before he got killed.
She practiced by herself with no other assistance with Needle for a while with The Hound, who just taught her where to stab someone to kill them quickly.
She then was blind and got beaten up with a stick in Braavos for a couple months.

Now she is somehow a master with it, able to do the physically impossible and parry or block attacks from a freakishly large and freakishly strong person with a longsword.
>>
>>136732236
Holy shit, hits you right in the face once you know to look for it.
>>
>>136752127
I wasn't talking about Arya's offscreen major asspull, should have specified, my apologies

p.s: wtf is with sound based captchas?! What the hell
>>
>>136752729
Yeah, i never said it was good.
All i said was the she was training with it.
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.