[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White, Brown and White horses - is it a symbol?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: wbw.jpg (240KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
wbw.jpg
240KB, 1600x900px
In last episode of GoT there was an isolated scene where those horses were running for some reason.
Is it just a filler scene in this short episode or it means something?
>>
>>136505316
You really missed the obvious part of this entire scene: Tyrion watching from the hill in sadness as his would-be bannerman burn and scream, as the Dothraki mascara wearing faggot says "Your people can't fight."

Innocent people being cut down and burned by vicious barbarians and a giant fire breathing lizard in the name of "justice."

https://youtu.be/qv4LvezTa2A?t=2m2s

But also this is fucking Game of Thrones and not a great philosophical work of art.
>>
File: comfy.png (628KB, 952x629px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
628KB, 952x629px
>And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
>>
>>136506252
lol such honorable men alright they were in the process of stealing away with all the gold and food from men "they had hunted and drank with" as friends and allies.
>>
>>136508517
>lol such honorable men alright they were in the process of stealing away with all the gold and food from men "they had hunted and drank with" as friends and allies.
Where did I say they were honourable? I don't think you're really understanding the Tyrell's were rebelling against the Crown at the time.
>>
>>136510256
You did call the Lannister bannermen "innocents", which is fucking wrong. Military personnel are never considered innocent.
>>
>in the process of getting BTFO
>dragon comes to save them
>"your people can't fight"

What did he mean by this? Is having a dragon the fantasy equivalent of a sucker punch?
>>
I think they were just trying to convey chaos, despair and confusion with most of those scenes.
>>
>>136510483
Military personnel are innocent unless they've committed crimes. They're just legitimate wartime targets either way.

In a war, neither soldier sins by killing an enemy soldier.
>>
>>136510483
>conscripted peasants under feudal monarchy
>military personnel
>>
>>136510634
>What did he mean by this? Is having a dragon the fantasy equivalent of a sucker punch?
More of a having a dragon in fantasy is equivalent to affirmative action.
>>
>>136510634
Hilarious line of dialogue when you remember his Khal and all the other Khals were burned alive by a teenage girl which forced him into servitude to said teenage girl.
>>
>>136510968
Uh, yeah, conscripted into a military means FUCKING MILITARY YOU DUMB SHIT.
>>
>>136510634
Fantasy equivalent of significantly superior military technology, like nukes.

So an army with inferior numbers, inferior tactics, and inferior arms can beat a significantly superior army with nukes.
>>
>>136511192
A white girl, of partial Westerosi descent, whose ancestors were from Westeros the last three hundred years.
>>
File: file.png (249KB, 361x359px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
249KB, 361x359px
>>136511519
>a standing military is the exact same thing as a bunch of peasants in armor
>conscription is the same thing as volunteering
>>
>>136505316
>its another pol trying to turn a fantasy show based on a book into a political episode conspiracy theory 5d chess satanic kekistani conspiracy hoax false flag.

lately i wonder why i even come here , we´ve been infiltrated hard and no longer seem to have quality threads of any kind or discussion.
>>
>>136511731
Targaryens and other High Valyrians are from Essos.
>>
>>136511519
wrong
>>
Anyone have a link to the other large thread on this episode?
>>
>>136506252
be real m8, military forces aren't "innocent" they have to be prepared to attack or be attacked at any time
>>
>>136512172
>they have to be prepared to attack or be attacked at any time
What about this makes them not innocent?
>>
>>136511798
We Wuz High Valyrians n Shieet
>>
>>136505316
>>>/tv/
Who cares about this gay show?
>>
File: gotautism.png (226KB, 768x510px) Image search: [Google]
gotautism.png
226KB, 768x510px
>>136512088
checked. this one i'm guessing
>>136477834

>>136512241
wow dude are you fucking retarded? they're military that literally raided an enemy outpost days prior and fucking pilfered all the gold from it, and are now in the process of transferring said gold. just because they weren't ready to fight at the time, they're suddenly fucking innocent?

lmao get the fuck out of here you fucking leaf
>>
>>136512552
Did they have the option of not being conscripted? Did they have the option of not taking part in the battle?

Essentially what you're saying is every soldier on the planet is guilty of... being a soldier? Go fuck a tree you hippie.
>>
File: leafbait.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
leafbait.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>136512658
shitty bait, fucking leafs
>>
>>136512958
kek, nice non-argument friendo
just tell me what they're guilty off
>>
The writing on this show sucks now. You can really tell the original author, shallow and shitty as he was, is gone.
>typical Hollywood sit-drama now
None of the characters act like their characters, and nothing makes sense.
>teenage girl questions King in the North openly in front of everyone
>as if the Lords would not assassinate his weak ass and rape-marry the teen girl
>Jamie Lannister is now an indecisive faggot
>Jon Snow is numale faggot
Show fucking sucks. Clearly the writers have zero imagination, not even as good as a shitty pulp-fantasy writer
You're a faggot if you like this show
>most bluepilled show on TV now
>might as well be Wonder Woman
when will GoT get an Israeli superwoman to rescue Westeros?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.