[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ was wrong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 14

File: 1497956511520.jpg (5KB, 228x219px) Image search: [Google]
1497956511520.jpg
5KB, 228x219px
>be me
>30 yo
>very good job (income allows me to do anything reasonable)
>not a manlet
>fit (hit the gym regularly to stay healthy, but not a brainless gym monkey)
>car
>two apartments (I live in one and rent the other)
>great sense of humour
>have friends, but carefully chosen and trustworthy, no social media crap

So, I met a girl I used to know in my teens when I was a fat neckbeard loser. She rejected me back then. I, being more confident and successful, decided to give it another shot, because why the fuck not and because /pol/ told me single women in their 30s are desperate. I went out with her several times, we had fun, she laughed at my stupid jokes, dinners, movies, gifts, you name it..... and at the end she told me she wanted just to be friends.

/pol/ WAS FUCKING WRONG, the /pol/ is always right meme turned out to be false.

Thanks fuckers.
>>
>>136461629
>gifts
cuck
>>
Okay, but shouldn't this be over on /r9k/?
>>
>>136461713
It's standard practice

>>136461719
/pol/ told me these things not the robots, you can see it in any "30 yo roastie" hate thread.
>>
>>136461629
Fuck you. You sound like you suck, especially if you're blaming /pol/-there are so many losers here. Look, you're one and even have all that gay stuff you were just talking about. Too bad, you could've given half of it to her before she settled down with Jerome
>>
>>136461965
I am not sure I understand what you wanted to say and my English is pretty good. Can you re-formulate it in more coherent sentences?
>>
>>136461838
>It's standard practice
For a cuck. You give a gift, you show you are a beta. The same woman will throw herself on the ground for a nigger or Arab that thinks nothing of her and laughs in her face. Think about that.

Female psychology is fucked up but market based. Gifts just show you think you are below her. Sorry anon, the meat market is brutal.
>>
>>136462050
Get a job at Nintendo
>>
File: 1496414424881.jpg (72KB, 470x419px) Image search: [Google]
1496414424881.jpg
72KB, 470x419px
>>136461629

Gonna need some sort of proof OP. Seems like you're just a LARPer.
>>
File: 1501932922519.jpg (68KB, 580x557px) Image search: [Google]
1501932922519.jpg
68KB, 580x557px
>>136461629

/pol/ was right again. you are a beta faggot cuck, and got what you deserved. alpha fucks, beta buks.
>>
>>136461629
So you went from a fat neck bearded loser who can't get the girl, to a fit, successful guy who still can't get the girl.
You sound like you're an eternal loser.
>>
>>136461629
How would you rate your attractiveness?
>>
File: IMG_1087.jpg (22KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1087.jpg
22KB, 260x194px
>>136462155
>>
>>136462080
Fair enough

>>136462132
Proof of what famalam?

>>136462163
>So you went from a fat neck bearded loser who can't get the girl, to a fit, successful guy who still can't get the girl.

Yup.

>You sound like you're an eternal loser.

So how did I get fit/successful? Must be something else... like /pol/ was fucking wrong about 30 yo women, no?

>>136462199
A solid 7 face and body, but I am tall as well and dress very well.
>>
>>136461629
>/pol/ told me single women in their 30s are desperate. I went out with her several times,

Roastie dating the type of guy who goes to /pol/ for validation. He can't seal the deal.

/pol/ is right again
>>
>>136461629

>blame others for your failures

Yea, guess what you're still a big fat loser. Congrats!
>>
Shouldve just fucked her on the first date and if she turned you down just show no interest until she begs for your cock faggot
>>
>>136462277

Ok srs question time.

Were you nice to her? Considering you're a /pol/ user I assume you hid your power level deep under the earth, like buried that shit?

So tell us the rest of the picture. Were you really super duper extra nice to her, kid?
>>
>>136461629
Aкo пpиличaш нa мyтpa щe имa пoвeчe пyтки.
>>
>>136461629
>he laughed at my stupid jokes, dinners, movies, gifts, you name it
when did /pol/ EVER name this
>>
>>136462458
Too late for that now, eh?

>>136462515
I hid my power level most of the time and was super duper nice, yes.

I think the only time I was irl /pol/tard was when she mentioned she wants to quit her job and go to Africa to build homes for poor people... I shit you not... I basically told her about the animals/bugs that carry deadly disease and the constant rape/murder, etc. she told me that's hearsay and we left it at that.

She is a manager at a company and makes good money, travels in "exotic places" etc. Has been single for years and has a dog. Typical 30yo roastie. Hence wjy I thought /pol/ would be right, her profile fit perfectly.
>>
>>136461629

Even a 30 year old roastie does not want you , you probably look like shit but /pol/ was wrong
>>
>>136461629
Not be rude or anything and I hope God forgives me for saying it but, you sound like an absolute cunt. That's why she just wants to be friends. You can stop being a loser, you can stop being fat, but you didn't drop your cunt like atttitude and to be quite frank, the fewer people like you that breed, the better.
>>
>>136462781
Nigger, my friends think I get pussy daily, even the females in my "circle" that have known me for some time note how Chad-like I am compared to my earlier years.

>>136462809
Define cunt?
>>
File: 1502043082189.png (180KB, 1124x615px) Image search: [Google]
1502043082189.png
180KB, 1124x615px
>>
>>136461629
Measuring your success with women as a barometer is not a great idea, cause I had hoes when I was broke. You sound like a fag but not a total loser, find a nerdy shy girl at a gamer convention or whatever you people do and live out your happy little life being fags together. If you're not chad you'll never be chad. I'm not saying you can't learn it, I just don't think that's what's going to make you happy.
>>
>>136461629
Keep trying. She may cave and realize you're a great person to be around. Stay patient.

Sometimes the friendzone is used because she values the relationship you have together actually more than others and doesn't want to ruin a good thing by making it into a relationship that odds are could end up in a break up. Its based around the fear of down the road not having you in her life.

Its kind of a shitty way of having your cake and eating it too.
>>
>>136462930
>You sound like a fag

Why? I need clarification here. Everyone says you sound like a fag/cunt, but gives no explanation.

Is everyone butthurt /pol/ was wrong?

Give arguments.

>I'm not saying you can't learn it, I just don't think that's what's going to make you happy.

I don't want to be and it won't make me happy, correct.
>>
Boy, are you a loser.

Thots don't give a fuck to how successful you are unless you have a ferrari or are a beggar. It's all about how successful you act. Treating them like shit is the only lenguage they understand.

Being treated nicely was her ultimate redflag to how beta you still are.
>>
>>136462889
>even the females in my "circle" that have known me for some time note how Chad-like I am compared to my earlier years.
For some reason I doubt that. You sound like a pathetic loser from this thread, friend.
>>
>>136463010
Absolutely no chance of that. She was pretty clear. Trust me I know the difference of playing hard to get/afraid of commitment and rejection.
>>
>>136461629
Congrats, you're ugly, beta or both.
>>
>>136463102
Well, I saw a girl from my high school class the other day (single mom with two kids lel) and she noted how "cool" I was. It's difficult to translate, the word doesn't exist in English, but it's a mix of cool and Chad.
>>
>>136463170
Probably beta, sure as hell ain't ugly, but /pol/ was WRONG about 30yo women. Deal with it. If /pol/ was right she should have been all over muuh dick.
>>
>>136463200
Good for you I guess.
>>
>>136463119
Dude, they already explained it to you. You gave her more than she was giving you, which told her that you are beneath her, so she dumped you. Never give more than you get, ALWAYS believe, really believe, that you can get an equal or better girl if the current one isn't good enough. She isn't the prize. YOU are the prize. Act accordingly, and this shit won't happen so easily.
>>
>>136463200
Кaквa e билa дyмaтa?
>>
>>136463339
Aha, so "women in their 30s are desperate, but.... there are many caveats and it's not that simple". You can't tweak it like that, /pol/ was wrong.

>>136463395
I ain't telling you shit my man.
>>
>>136463339
TLDR, /pol/ was right, you just fucked it up. Own up to that and do better next time.
>>
>>136463119
Well I would continue to stay friends with her if I were you. To leave her life because she friend zoned you tells her that you were only looking for the "something more" and sends a message that shes not worth it to you if you cant have the sexual side of the relationship (i know its a leap but thats kind of how they think).

She may learn what she is looking for is ultimately not rewarding and being with you, someone who is a good friend and has shown you value her as a person, is actually what shes been looking for.

Do you mind sharing her words that told you she was pretty clear about friend zoning you?
>>
File: smugsuka.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
smugsuka.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>136461629
> "hits the gym"
> compelled to note this
> but not brainless gym monkey
>>
>>136462889
Because you think you're better than you actually. You act like you're something special. Listen mate, nobody is obliged to date you even if you had a Ferrari out the front.
>great sense of humour
I'll be the judge of that, mate. Not you.
>two apartments
Irrelevant. I couldn't care less even if you had 10 apartments.
One of your responses to a comment on here was "even the females in my circle that have known me for some time note how Chad like I am"
You're a narcissistic cunt mate. You aren't "Chad" or whatever buzzword it is next. You know why? Because Chad doesn't have to brag about how successful and how rich he is. He just goes with what he's got and even tries to elevate those around him to the same level as him. Oh, and he's also successful with whatever woman he's around. Clearly, you aren't.
>>
>>136463487
Yeah, there are always caveats. Oh, btw, if you have shit on your face, women in their 30's won't want to fuck you (usually). Wasn't sure if I had to point that out for you, but, you know, caveats.
>>
File: jHZVloX.jpg (65KB, 964x643px) Image search: [Google]
jHZVloX.jpg
65KB, 964x643px
LOL I NEVER GET REJECTED NAYONE WHO IS REJECTED IS BETA LOLOL

PIC RELATED ITS GURL THAT JUMP MY LOVE
(8 girls are eating my penis rn)

p.s. attack other guys a lot for no reason that is alpacha and you sex time lots and aren;'t being played for womens entertainment
>>
>>136461629
Probably because she knew you back when you were a fat neckbeard and that's her impression of you.
>>
>>136463056
>Why do people think I'm a fag
I think you're a fag because you're placing /pol/ on an ideological pedestal. It's a fucking website figure out life for yourself.

Also people sense you're a fag because if you weren't you'd be getting laid. A 30 yo woman is an L for a rich 30 yo man, I've been fucking 2-3 years down since I was 22. And everyone knows in their heart that women select men based off their observed status in male hierarchies. If even a roastie can tell you're scum, and you even have most of your life together financially, then your personality must be so dogshit terrible that even a gold digger roastie cringes at the thought of your sweaty love thrusts.

Jesus Christ I have friends who can't talk to girls or guys for shit and don't make any money, and they have very happy quiet nerdy little girlfriends cause they stayed in their fucking lanes and didn't try to be daddy dagger dick from a website ideology. Get your shit together.
>>
>>136463487
Oпитвaм ce дa ти пoмoгнa. btw caмo глyпaк щe cлyшa /pol/ irl.
>>
>>136461629

Why the hell didn't you just treat her like the used up whore she is? The second you gave her any respect, she lost all the gina tingles she could have had for you.

If she's in her 30s she's ridden the cock carousel, and that means she only responds to what she's trained her brain for in the last 15+ years: Being ridden hard and put away wet.
>>
>>136463512
>Do you mind sharing her words that told you she was pretty clear about friend zoning you?

"we shouldn't see each other anymore, at all, unless you can drop your feelings"

>>136463532
>Irrelevant. I couldn't care less even if you had 10 apartments.

Women do, nigger. They are looking for wealth and security. Especially at that age.

>Clearly, you aren't.

I don't want to be.

> Because Chad doesn't have to brag about how successful and how rich he is.

All the things I described were details important for the story, not bragging. The fuck?
>>
>>136461629
You deserve it for not abducting and raping her. Cheer up there's plenty of fish in the sea and some won't even require you to rape them or abducted them as children and raise her to be your pure traditional wife and child bearer(ultra rich people do this).
>>
>>136461713
This
>paying for women to be your GF
>paying for sex
May aswell buy a whore, more reliable, no drama and better sex.
>>
>>136463515
the only thing i noticed. what he means is he has a gym membership but you wouldn't know by looking at him. his conscience actually forced him to put that disclaimer in and that's fucking funny
>>
>>136461713
fpbp
>>136461629
The only gift you give to a girl who is not your girlfriend is your dick and your presence.
>>
>>136463010
Wrong. Friend zone = abandon ship. The biggest hole a man can fall in is to think that there is one woman for him when he is dating. If she is not interested best move on, there are plenty of other women around. Hanging around with a begging pan in your hand makes you a beggar and a cuck.
>>
>>136461629
Tatars back to asia
>>
>>136463640
Ah, finally a reasonable response. I thought so as well, but I am no longer that guy, why would she continue seeing me like that?

>>136463685
> then your personality must be so dogshit terrible that even a gold digger roastie cringes at the thought of your sweaty love thrusts.

:( That's a possibility as well.

>>136463842
It's the easiest way to point out I'm in shape and healthy.
>>
Nice blog, reddit
>>
>>136463978
Why? If everyone of us is like OP then we'll be extinct in no time. Can't be certain about the gypsies unfortunately so the future inheritors might have to fumigate the land.
>>
>>136464001
>why would she continue seeing me like that?
You either still are but don't admit it or you didn't make enough effort to validate the changes you've made to yourself.
>>
>>136461629
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>136463744
Wow that is harsh.

"Ok let me just turn off my feelings"

Maybe she's not worth it if she can't be empathetic to the position youre in. If this turned into a relationship it could be very one sided (you giving everything. her taking whatever she can get). And then blaming you when shes unhappy/wants to break up/cheats physically or emotionally.

I was empathetic to my now husbands feelings when I attempted to friendzone him (I know. Its shitty. Like I said, afraid of ruining something with someone I valued). But I never wanted to stop seeing him because I valued having him in my life.

Maybe that's a sign that she doesn't actually care about having you in her life and that's why its so easy for her to just drop you like that. I'm sorry for your dilemma. I hope it works out.
>>
>>136464207
The OP is not saying something about him. He either is not self - aware enough a.k.a delusional autist, or he is кoмплeкcap that is even afraid to tell it in anonymous board.
>>
>>136464001
Dog when I was 15 I was cashing my paycheck for 20 sacks of blow and putting coke rocks on college girl's clits. You'll never catch up, people half your age are black belts in slinging dick already. This is the modern era, she's met guys like me. No matter how badass you think you've become you'll never be dangerous, exciting, cruel, indifferent, and unavailable. You're forgetting how much of the "Chad" delusion is rooted in Dark Triad behavior.
>>
>>136461629
disgusting normal fag, get the fuck off my board
>>
Пич aбcoлютнo cи пaтeтичeн тyк aкo нe cи ce oжeнил пpeди тpидeceт cи cвъpшeн ocвeн aкo нe cи бoгaт или мyтpa
>>
File: Khazakistani.jpg (55KB, 650x605px) Image search: [Google]
Khazakistani.jpg
55KB, 650x605px
>>136461629
I've shitted on you, but since this does not seem like a Slide Thread, let me give you a hand. Sorry for Reddit spacing from now on, but it's better to share this info in-depth.

>Your OP opens up listing your good qualities.
You see, OP, this is basically a display of low self esteem. Something in your childhood made you think you have to prove yourself to others; to show you are worthy of whatever the fuck you want. To someone willing to use you, to steal from you or to leech as much as possible from you; that information is great. To real men and to real women. It's not.

Keep in mind this common truth for the rest of your life: NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOUR LIFE.

This is Universal. If you can live with that and care about others' lives, then hell you just unlocked the secret to Power.

> single women in their 30s are desperate
Now you are downgrading her to /pol/. Is this the end of post that would make her fall in love with you? Absolutely not. Your psyche works based on making you seem valuable and others around you not. While it should be the other way around. You shouldn't brag about yourself. Just live your life and let your success be seen to others on themselves. If she is a woman that you want, you should be saying she is 10/10. Anything less is you saying you are not worthy of a good woman.

Again, low self esteem.

>I went out with her several times
A single date is enough to know if it's on or not. Women like confident men. Say what you want, tell her it is a romantic date. Talk, listen to her, and by the end of the date; try to kiss her. If she gives you the cheek: NEXT. If you are that good she will try to contact you again.

>gifts
I've already expressed my views on that.

>at the end she told me she wanted just to be friends.
Great! It shows she is a good woman. Tell her you are not interested in friendship and to contact you if she changes her mind. And that's it. If she ever contact you, for absolutely any reason, make a date.
>>
>>136464688
>пaтeтичeн
Бoг дa тe пpocти.
>>
File: gandalf-2.jpg (124KB, 1080x673px) Image search: [Google]
gandalf-2.jpg
124KB, 1080x673px
>>136464688
This.
I dub OP officially a wizard from this moment on.
>>
>>136461629
>He fell for the every woman in their 30s is desperate meme.

Buddy, there's cougar life now. Women ride the cock carousel until they're like 70 now.
>>
File: 1334329164853.jpg (18KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1334329164853.jpg
18KB, 366x380px
>>136464868
Maмкa мy зaбpaвих
E гoлямa paбoтa
>>
>>136464851
didnt read monkey
>>
>>136465260
Damn, you are edgy.
>>
>>136461629
Get a blog.
>getting life advice from a image board chocked full of people that rarely leave the house.
You obviously have no friends.
>>
>>136461629
You were a beta neckbeard so now
you think all this meaningless shit makes you an Alpha male? Hahaha oh boy!
>waaa 1 out of billions of girls doesnt like me
You get rejected by one girl and you're ranting about it?! Hate to tell you this pal but you're still a beta.

You think your materialistic bullshit makes you a top dog that's worthy of spreading his genes? You think scoring with some random bitch who rejected you will be some sort of great conquest? Hahahaha. Jesus Christ dude....
>>
she remembers as you as the guy she first me. It is internalised.Move along m8
>>
File: banner_75[1].jpg (25KB, 600x240px) Image search: [Google]
banner_75[1].jpg
25KB, 600x240px
>>136461629
>I met a girl I used to know in my teens when I was a fat neckbeard loser
>she rejected me back then

You haven't paid attention to any of our teachings...

>he thinks you can ever leave the Friend Zone
>>
>>136461629
Desperation does not override being unable to communicate mutual interest and economic security.
>>
>>136462080
its the difference between "the virgin gift" and the chad suprise
>>
>>136461629
You likely still give off the smell of neckbeard loser.

t. 37 year old with dadbod that attracts much younger girls.
>>
>>136461629
If yiu didn't kiss her on the first date then you friendzoned yourself.
>>
All I did was stick my dick in crazy. Yeah, I know why that's frowned on, but I got tired of being an incel guy.

I'm out of shape, but the crazy chick I met thought I looked like Randy Bobandy (I don't, but hey she's crazy!), said I'm cute and voila! I finally got laid.
>>
>>136466666
31 minutes and not a single check?
>>
>>136462781
/pol is delusional. The roastie meme is true in some cases, but most of the time it's not true. Any woman in shape and especially if she doesn't have kids is going to still have many men after her.
>>
>>136462561
>Aкo пpиличaш нa мyтpa щe имa пoвeчe пyтки.
Зaщo cмятaтe, чe тoвa e oт пoлзa?
>>
>>136466666
I didn't read the OP, but I agree with this post.
>>
>>136463010
>Sometimes the friendzone is used because she values the relationship you have together actually more than others and doesn't want to ruin a good thing by making it into a relationship that odds are could end up in a break up.

If you genuinely believe this (as opposed to just winding op up for the lulz), then you are a fucking moron who deserves to get cucked.

The only answer to being friendzoned is to walk away and do not waste your time on emotional vampires.

Sure, if she later decided she was wrong and wants to fuck, fine. But the reality is that 80% of the time she is simple emasculating you, transforming you from a potential suitor into a resource provider (food, time, validation, etc.)

If you ain't fucking then you ain't staying.
>>
>>136463487
>I ain't telling you shit my man.
Toвa e paзyмeн въпpoc
>>
File: 1496435290788.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496435290788.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>136461629
Why waste your time on a fucking 30yr old that already rejected you?
>>
>>136461629
You must have one very ugly face.
>>
File: FIT.webm (2MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
FIT.webm
2MB, 640x800px
>>136461629
>>fit
Don't lie faggot!
>>
>>136461629
Kek what a pathetic loser in your shitty country with your money you could buy some nice 20 yr old slaave and you chose to try with a whore who knew you as a loser.
I guess you can change but never overcome your nature once a beta virgin loser always a beta virgin loser.
>>
>>136461629
This is a recurring story from you. I remember it months back. You must be doing something wrong, Baнкa
>>
>>136461629
>/pol/ was wrong
Nah dude, you're just a beta cuck. Nice try though
>>
>>136461838
>Its a cuck practice
FTFY
The only gift you should give a woman is your seed.
>>
>>136461629
>hey guys this one (1) person did something that isn't exactly in line with the aggregate of tens of thousands of opinions that do not agree with one another
>haha /pol/ btfo

congrats on getting a dog or whatever your post is about, but this means nothing and nobody cares
>>
>>136461838
You are a retard. Sage
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.