[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are flip phones the only red pill route to a cell phone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: serveimage (1).jpg (26KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage (1).jpg
26KB, 360x240px
We all know that Google and Apple are cucked leftist shit.

Have any of you found a more redpilled route on this subject?
>>
>>136319893
eh, razr was a flip phone and it got me some pussy back in the day
>>
>being so self conscious about being a cuck that you won't use superior technology

suicide yourself
>>
>>136320428
>faggot who accepts being cucked by left leaning corporations.

congrats on willfully fueling the problem, cunt.
>>
>>136320428
>cuckphones
>superior technology
>reddit flag

carry a laptop for computing and an old flip phone if you need a phone. laptops are far more powerful and superior in every possible way compared to cuckphones.
>>
I've read that over the last couple of years flip phones have made a comeback. It's attributable to parents not wanting their small children to have access to the entire internet and adults attempting to cut distractions out of their lives.
>>
>>136319893

Burner phones are the only redpilled method of communication.
>>
>>136319893
First off, this isn't politics or news you stupid faggot go to >>>/b/ or some other fucking board you massive cunt.

Secondly, buy a phone, unlock the bootloader, and flash a custom ROM that doesn't send all your shit directly to the government in their backdoor bullshit. God damn I hate talking to brainlets about technology.
>>
>>136319893
Last smartphone ate itself. Battery shorted and overheated, killing it. On impulse, I got a flip phone. That was on Monday. Went through two or three days of impulsively fiddling uselessly with my phone. Mind is clearer now. My mind wanders off on tangents again without the incessant need to look at my phone. Plus, the fucking thing is better at being a phone than my smartphone ever was.
>>
>>136319893
ham radio is the true red pill way
>>
File: evolveo_strongphone-accu.jpg (93KB, 481x900px) Image search: [Google]
evolveo_strongphone-accu.jpg
93KB, 481x900px
>>136319893
Toughphones with large batteries.
>>
File: 3.jpg (179KB, 600x605px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
179KB, 600x605px
>>136319893
Smartphones were a mistake.
>>
>>136319893
how much would you normally pay for service on a shitty flip phone? I currently drop $20 a month to use my galaxy s3
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.